Jobs for Holla Forumsacks

They are many anons here who are just getting put of school or are going to the workforce. Let's figure out what jobs are the best for Holla Forumsacks to work so they can influence society with NatSoc values i.e. lawyers, politicians ect.

fuhrer

Prosecutor, cop, media, Judge, teacher, college professor?

RWDS
just be careful, it hasnt been fully legalized yet

A couple of years working manual labor jobs (construction, plumbing, electric work, landscaping, painting etc…) doesn't hurt.

Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, masonry, IT, cyber security. Or look into local unions, pipe fitter, welder, etc.

Ive been thinking about applying to a mortuary science course at my local community college, do any anons know if this is a good idea or not?

*im not a necrophiliac*

If you can't find a job at all, go to several temp agencies. They will find you work. Do not accept minimum wage, do not accept positions without chance of full-time hire after 3-4 months (unless it's the only thing available at the moment, then take it but tell the agency you want a temp-to-hire position when it comes available).

I always see people here complaining that they can't find work, and some people saying they are applying for shitty min wage retail jobs. You can actually get a half decent warehouse or industrial job through temp agencies and get hired in 3 months. You can move up at a lot of these places very quickly due to growth and turnover (dumb niggers from temp agencies) and be making double of min wage in a year.

HVAC techs are in demand a lot of places too. I think that's something you can get into with a certification.

Any job where you get to interact with the common man, rather than with a bunch of liberal diversity-hire faggots.

I'll use a personal example. I'm a pharmacist. When I was still in school, I would intern at a retail pharmacy, and at first I was a bit put-off by the fact that pharmacists have to deal with common plebs rather than being in a nice cushy office with a bunch of white collar co-workers. But then I ended up working later on in these sort of white collar settings. They're total liberal hellholes. Diversity hires, women, homos, jews, leftists, etc etc etc. And you have to work with these same assholes and pretend they're you're goddamn friend and try to keep your mouth shut as they go on about their communist bleeding heart bullshit. And so I had a change of heart. White collar office work isn't all its cracked up to be. You don't WANT to work with these people. White collar workers are a bunch of stuffy insufferable pompous faggots.

So, I decided to work in retail instead after I graduated and got licensed. Instead of working closely with a tight-knit group of people I genuinely don't like, I get to chat with local people from around town. And you get to actually be known in your community. It's the little things, like being able to go grocery shopping and having lots of people wave hello. Or just meeting lots of down-to-earth normal people instead of the "elite" class.

Not for long. With the influx of pajeet systems poogrammer and the funneling of funds into Marxist programs such as Coding Elevator, We Can Code It, the McNair scholarship, propaganda such as Google doodles, etc., the problematic h'white males in the industry are under attack.

Curiosly, there is no push to give garbage man jobs to women, or oil rig jobs, or fishing boat jobs, or any other job where people actually have to do real dangerous work rather than jerk off a computer all day.

I sell luxury cars. Keeps me in the know about what the (((elite))) around town are up to. I'm on a first name basis with a lot power brokers around town and I make fairly substantial amount of money for a guy my age, especially with the lack of jobs in this kiked up service economy.

I recommend you work this and some night job doing manual labor to round it out.

I used to work in IT, you can get hired if you're white but more than likely if you're starting out it will be through a staffing firm of some sort and the person skimming your check will be a pajeet. They are like the gatekeepers now.

could a genetic microbiologist be considered a Holla Forums approved job?

Assassin might be a better start for those anons who don't have enough friends to form a four man cell.

(checked)
It is if you can make Ebola only target niggers.

Become a Postal Worker (assuming no criminal background and not a drug user)

I gotta agree.
I'm a dental assistant. You work with a ton of people constantly and if you're somewehre more rural, you'll get to know everyone living there eventually.
In addition, you are basicly done once the day is over, there is little to no work to take home because your entire job relies on patients who don't appear when you close the door.
Of course, all of this applies to dentists aswell.

The fact that you work knee-to-knee with your boss is also generally helpful as you simply know them personally and directly work with them.
Lastly, that job has 95+% woman in it.
It took me about a year to become an absolute favourite of my bosses and my teachers I had to undergo training wich includes some school time. After finishing training, I quickly out-earned all of my former classmates without even asking for raises. I would have, but I got them offered a few weeks before I'd have asked.
An other example: We have a male sandnigger where I work. He's an absolute beta, easily comandeered around, will hardly every do something he's not explcitly told to, not exactly smart, slow, will screw up more complex tasks.
Still better at the job than all but two of the girls here.
People also talk a lot at a dentist. Not during treatment naturally, but there's a lot of oppurtunities. Considering you're not allowed to talk about anything regarding patients, it's behind closed doors… people trust you rather easily. I've had quite some interesting talks.

If you want to help right wingers and white nationalist you need to dedicate yourself to getting a job from the Public sector or the Private sector.

In public sector you always need to study Law. Basically you need to become a Jew Lawyer finding legal ways to fuck up our enemies and the system and help right wingers as much as possible.

But even more importantly we need private sector nepotism.

The best and easiest way to make money in private sector is to be a merchant. You buy stuff cheap and sell them in higher prices. Not rocket science.

Unfortunately it's always hard to get started in any market, because you have already established competition in the market.

The best place to start is with restaurants. Organized crime almost always starts from restaurants because it's easy business to launder money, it's easy to set up, and restaurats are good places to hangout. Chinese Triads, Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, Italian Mafia, etc all use restaurants as a way to make the facade of legimite business while they do money laundering. So basically they have two sets of income the legimite and the illegal.

In europe the invading Muslims/arabs have been couched to this. This is why they establish Kebab/Pizza places every town and city, every street and shopping mall across Europe. This is where the meme "remove Kebab" comes from. Even the anti-muslim Serbs have lost their restaurant markets to shitskins and because kebab restaurants are synonymous to arabs they started to call them kebabs.They have basically taken over the restaurants and fastfood business in the entire European Continent. Their next move is into barber shops, renting housing and storatge spaces, and taxi/buss drivers. Barber shops are also good way to make money but relativly a new phenomenom here.

The invaders have adopted restaurant strategy for their base of operations. I wouldn't be supriced if some Jew tutored them in back in the 70's.

The way they really make their money is cheating their taxes by not giving reseats to customers who don't dare or care to ask, and thus they don't collecting reseats. They just take the money into their own pockets. The kebab dealers are rich as fuck because of their restaurant business all over Europe. They are economically far better then native Europeans. In Finland alone they have been able to collect over 500 million for their grand mosque, which our cucky government is surely going to build giving them even our taxpayer money for it..

Muslims are well connected and nepotistic. They have lots of money that they can direct into politics. In Finland they have huge network of Imams and Mosques, which have rich memebers who own profitable businesses. That's the power of huge restaurant networks and cheating the government for "startup money", which finnish government gives to almost every private sector company in order to help boost private sector businesses. Basically they start a company and take 15-30 000 euros for start up company and file a bankcrupcy, so their brother, sister mother or father can start the same company and claim another 15-30 000 euros from the government. They do this every 1-2 years.

I think this is only unique to Finland.

So what should you or other white nationalist do?

Start a pizza restaurant or barber shop.. Pizza sells. People like hot creasy fast food. It's easy money fast. Yes, you need to do some work, but in the end of the year you will be on your own.

It's kind of like the parking lot business or storage business…people are going to need to park their car somewhere, store their shit somewhere and of course we all die and need morticians. Only way i see you making real money in the business other than being a wage slave drone with hopes of 50k a year, would be to the owner of the home. Now that's where you can start raking in the dough. Small towns are probably too competitive since they've had places open for 100yrs or something, but i'd reckn' that a large city would be prime to open one of these. Maybe L.A., move into one of the spicky areas and upcharge them for the "virgin mary" caskets. Think about all the business you'll get on the DOTR from a place like L.A. Even if it was just plain wooded boxes, there is millions of shitskins to be boxed up after DOTR, and i'm sure the government would be more than happy to send one last welfare check to pay for Jose's casket.
Pic related, just some filth needed to be boxed up and put 6ft underground

I think when talking mortage, you're trying to find some old dude to train you and then buy the buissness from eventually.
It's not exactly a popular job, so that isn't too hard. I've also heard that you can get special training to treat corpses in some way before burial wich really gets you money.
not using the crater of detroit as a mass grave

I'm just so sick and tired of working weekends and holidays. ((Who)) the fuck came up with the idea that all we should have left is service-jobs?

Service job stinks! I have to pretend to be nice to complete a-holes that i just want to shove my fist through their faces. I've been assaulted, threatened of my life and called every name in the fucking book.

How the fuck do you find a decent job In Sweden

Gee I wonder who would remove industrialization the source of a nations wealth and power away from white states.

Anything in education.

Most people don't homeschool so education is still one of the best ways to reach young people and teach them our ideas.

In public school? You'll get fired and you have to deal with niggers chimping out.

Try getting mail literally anywhere else in the world or from Fedx or UPS. For all the bitching people do the USPS is the best in the world and guaranteed by the constitution to deliver to all locations in the USA (something private sector companies like Fedx and UPS don't have to do and often outsource to the Post Office).

I'm sorry your shipment of dragon dildos got lost in the mail (or whatever your fucking problem is). Maybe learn how to fill out your address correctly next time.

Daily reminder there are people IN THIS THREAD that don't know how to address a letter.

Be more subtle about it and don't just scream 14/88 gass the kikes race war now.

Move. Don't live near niggers even if you don't work in the public sector.

USPS loses mail all the time and my mail gets delivered at 6 pm every day. Wow, what great service! Every time I go to the post office it's always a bunch of lazy niggers who can't pick up a phone.

Speaking of all white places, are there any left? new Hampshire maybe? there was a report that some idaho town is taking in 50,000 niggers from north africa.

is there one country with a better post service than USPS? despite it's shortfalls, it's still better than anywhere else. stop crying and do what other user's have said….address your packages correctly or else niggah.

All USPS problems stem from= People not putting an address down correctly.

Makes sense. Can't argue with that brilliant logic.

Business owner, not a job. Can get job in what your future business will be though to spy on competition.

I have nothing bad to say aboutthe postal service from my country.

There are lots of places. Even 90% white area's are pretty segregated. Places like Ohio where we have nigs,and asians apparently pajeets and spics are moving in quick but they stay almost exclusively in the cities, and only the shitskin parts of the city. I grew up in one of the suburbs of a major city in ohio. We had 2 niggers in the whole school(one of literally mentally challenged and the other went to jail for theft & assault), 1 dot-indian, and like 2 asians and a fuckin' samoan of all things….and that was it for a high school that had ~1400 students. It wasn't an allllll h'white paradise, but it was damn close.

Don't speak to me like some liberal jew using semantics to seem edgy and right. I bet you a majority of the problems from packages not showing up is someone didnt fill out the info right. So Fuck right off.

I've lived in america my whole life and never not gotten a package or had a problem dealing with USPS in anyway.

USPS inspects packages, opens packages, otherwise snoops, and if tagged will send your package to a 3 letter agency for enhanced fuckery. Never order any electronics through USPS. If you already have and it 'mysteriously' took unusually long to arrive, then sell that shit to a kike. I always pay extra to use UPS.

Tell me how. I'm a professor at a community college and I'm under review to move to an actual university come this fall. I want to redpill without being fired.

My mail arriving past 5 pm every day is not because I put the address in wrong you fucking faggot. Who's fault is that? Who's fault is that every USPS office is always filled with lazy niggers? Who's fault is that?

1. Get a PO box or stop bitching about free street delivery you greedy kike
2. Make sure the retards sending you your mail have the correct zip and address written clearly because most of that shit is sorted by machines and they can't read cursive or chicken scratch.
3. Live somewhere with less niggers. You can't blame nigger incompetence on an entire organization because they fuck shit up no matter what they are doing.
4. Shit happens, deal with it. I've had shit get lost in the mail too, it happens. Have the sender resend it using a more secure service or go through Fedx/UPS. Or if it was merchandise with a tracking number, show the shipper it was missent and ask for a refund. If it's important have it sent to you with a barcode (certified, insured, registered, etc) or through e-mail if it was something simple like a bill or notice.

The only way your package will get opened is if it's coming from overseas and is suspicious, if you sent something at the book rate (and it obviously doesn't feel like a fucking book is inside), or if you sent drugs and the dogs flag it. Even then they need to get authorization and will notify you that the package was opened. This is however fairly uncommon and for the most part happens with foreign nations opening your package before it reaches the states because outside the US most other nations could not give one shit about your privacy.

If you receive an unsealed or damaged package you can also straight up refuse to accept it and it will get returned free of charge.

Good luck with the United Package Smashers though. 9 times out of 10 they will be dropping that shit off on us to deliver to you anyways and the only difference is you've paid them more and then they've paid us part of that fee.

Why can't mail be privatized? Why does the Government have to be in charge of running the mail?

maybe I'm simple but eventually it would get to me and I would go full 14/88 being in cancerous environment like that day in and day out and in fear that some jew/austic cat lady might fire me for thought crime and being expected to train gorillas and pigmy spic drug dealers from some unpronounceable third world shit hole country as well.

Mail user! Did you get the job yet? I'm always on the lookout for your posts.

Cabinetry is fucking fun and it pays pretty good
MAKE SHIT FOR HUMANS BY HUMANS

Know how to protect your neighborhood and have a plan to turn your area NatSoc when SHTF. Be the guy with the knowledge, geht every PDF that is helpful in a SHTF scenario and have it on a device that you can charge without electric net and figure out how to spread anarchist knowledge in that scenario.

That was Montana taking in 50,000 Congolese. Hopefully Dickie "Reach Around" Spencer does something about this.

Be aware that cucks are dead weight and only hunger will turn them to men. Be smart and only protect the ones worth

For those of you like me with a political criminal record, self employment as a DIY guy is great. I make a load doing it and thus regularly donate to various NS groups.

It's piss easy, many online courses exist to train you up and it's a skill set that's always needed.

Friend was one for a while. She said it was boring and you had to get used to the smell

I don't know if that's Mail user (looks like there are 2 anons in this thread who could be), but yes he did get the job. I think it was in the 10000000 get thread. Iirc there was another user who already worked for the USPS while he was going through it.

FFS we would shred through these faggot larpers in 5 minutes. Reality of conflict is a cruel bitch.

I just started a job as an hvac worker. Only day 2 so I can't say much.

I worked in a factory for years making barely above minimum wage. Before I left my job I told my supervisor that I knew we were making probably 40 percent less than we should be due to their insatiable appetite to hire illegal immigrants. He told me I was right about that, so I cussed he and my baby boomer army vet plant manager out in front of everyone and called them pos for selling out the "native populace" .

Never felt better, and got a better job within 7 days.

Most importantly, BE MOTIVATED, you can do anything, act like it.

I work in a library. I consider myself more of a spiritual/philosophical addition to a political movement, so it provides me with a good income to write, etc.

Listen to you. You know that they deliver past 5pm right? You sound like a self entitled little shit. Getting your mail delivered in an arbitrary deadline time frame is retarded. That's not how that business model works for mail. Not even for UPS or FedEx which deliveries till like 9pm. So cry some more faggot that your rainbow colored dragon dildo arrived at 6pm instead of 3pm when you wanted to use it. You having some personal gripe that you're not at the front of order for who gets mail doesnt make USPS shitty.

Yours, because 1, you decided not to get a job at one most likely cause your a jew and see that as beneath yourself, and mostly white people for not getting jobs there. Along with it being government run, thus you'll always have the "diversity" angle. There are a good amount of nig noggery going on at the physical locations, but delivery and sorting are another matter, nogs can be slow with the customer interactions, but when it comes to moving the mail from point A to B, they can't be lazy. They are on deadlines, and can easily find the next nog who's willing to move the packages as quickly as it takes.

WebM related. Even in a chaos shithole run by niggers, whites still retain order