Jewish Awareness Month

Can we make Jew-Lie (July) into 'jewish awareness month'? It only seems appropriate considering there are 'cancer awareness' months.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/tkf4
8ch.net/pol/res/10068770.html
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Low quality thread but that made me laugh out loud.

Wow Julius Caesar left us a real opportunity there, and I'll admit I had never thought of that. I'm on board.

I thought of this before. Pretty dank meme potential.

Not a bad idea tbh. Easiest way is to make a bunch of image macros of famous people that talked about how jews lie (Ford, etc.).

Do not use Hitler. That's the defacto face, the entire point kf a project like this would be to show people how so many famous people were jew wise, not just "OMG WORST PERSON EVERRR" Hitler. Show others shared his sentiment. You jave to remember that people are social creatures. If they think a majority of people share a particylar view, especially if they're famous, they will take that view more seriously.

This could be fucking fun. Develop a massive collection of famous people OTHER than Hitler to show normies how common it is to hate the jews and their lies. An entire month has serious op potential. Imagine reading the news and seeing headlines about a sudden emergance of anti-jew quotes on photos and portraits of famous people. Jew-Lie is ripe for this.

Op wasn't a fag today.

The force of jew lie.
4th July.
Anons independence day.

And the sick and the hate of jew lie obviously.

excellent idea
get out ahead of the Jew
staring on July (((jew lie))) 1st?

too bad it couldn't be a worldwide hack replacing the displayed calendar date of all operating systems

How about this?
NOT ENOUGH DAYS IN THE MONTH AS THERE ARE NATIONS THAT THE JEWS HAVE BEEN EXILED FROM
HAPPY JEW-LIE

I like.

Fantastic idea OP
Should we get cuckchan on this?

Pros:
Cons:

I like it

also quotes from cultural marxists or others like jews that admit their own lies. and not the same old "it's okay to cheat the goyim" infographics.

Is that user finished creating his holocaust lie montage? Would be good material to spread.

Month?

Sweet fuck almost as many days as there are in a year.

We could complete it with continents now.

keked

JULY (JEW LIE) IS JEWISH AWARENESS MONTH

Brilliant.

Jewish Awareness Year Every Year!

I like it. Start it off as "Jewish History Month". Tell everyone about their involvement in the bolshevik revolution.

Jewish History Month, that thing they never want.
Who owned the slave ships? Oh boy, here we go.

vid.me/tkf4

this , always thru love
dont preme this
sell it positively
start w/ scientists

Bumping.

This is the best joke I've heard in a long time. It's also worth considering focusing our efforts at specific times (it creates a more focused social media buzz), but it has the issue of making it easier to silence us.

What joke?

What exactly is wrong with Jewish people?

ThereIsLiterallyNothingWrongWithBeingJewish.jpg

Could you give me an actual answer to your question?

Sorry, I meant MY question.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

8ch.net/pol/res/10068770.html
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

Try to answer with an actual argument, not a meme that disputes nothing.

Thank you for admitting to me that you only want people who follow your ideology to post here.

Jews are disproportionately found in governance, finance, media, and academia, and act as a nepotistic bloc.
Diaspora Jews rot society from within, pushing citizens toward degeneracy and rootless cosmopolitanism, away from discipline and identity. They push the expansion of the managerial state and the pervasive, invasive, corporate culture.
Zionist Jews push goys to war from without, to destabilize entire regions of the world to remove threats to Israel.

hey, try a
YEAR

Basically they hate you if you didn't know. This insidious belief system and way of life eventually grows to get their ass kicked out of 350+ countries through out history.

These are fucking terrible.
9gag tier.

Ask your family, lampshade.

Shift just started at the JIDF, Moishe?

Fuck no, my birthday is on July 1st. I don't want my birthday to start any type of "jewish month" Now maybe if it were a "Holohoax revisionist month"

Jews are the hellbound ratkings of unholy mammon.

So you were born on the thirst of jew lie. Could've been worse. Ze cunt or the turd would've been worse.

Oh, dearest Shlomo … It truly cuts me to the quick that you disapprove of my posts. What has become of our once loving relationship? Remember how happy we were on the day of your Bar Mitzvah, running hand and hand through the diamond district of New York, in love with life and giggling like silly schoolgirls. And how we paused on 47th Street to feed day-old-bagels to the rats and pigeons. Good times. But now you've grown bitter and vindictive. Perhaps it was the time that I mentioned that you needed to use less teeth when giving oral pleasure. I'm so sorry I teased you then and called you an "organ grinder". Please, forgive me, dear Shlomo.. I say this from the very heart of my bottom. Please forgive, dearest one.

What month did the holocaust happen in?

I'd honestly be proud if my month marked a propaganda effort to fight world corruption. You're just a faggot.

sounds like a retarded psyop, a holohoax celebration day would be much better.

So, anybody got some images?

exactly. trump is a perfect example of what is wrong with the jewish people. king crypto kike.

Vidi what you did there.

… and then you go through your parents old crap

they cant even get their numbers of deaths straight, why would they pick a month? it was presumably done over a few years

Ha, checked