The oath keepers are a little RED

the oath keepers are a little RED

go to the very bottom of the page…

newyorkoathkeepers.com/NYOK-AnnualAwardsDinner-2017.html

Wtf!?

This looks like a roasting/call-out award more than a legitimate congratulatory award.
Still, the oathkeepers are shit-tier.

It's obviously a joke award similar to the Golden Raspberry award.

This. Any veteran that still identifies as one of them is a fucking moron. Some still say they are oathkeepers because to them it means what it should. But the fucks that actually follow this cult are retarded. And when you examine how the group functions and how the leaders have done but are still revered. Its like trs and other 'alt right' groups. Commie fucks saw a rising threat against them so they created controlled op groups structured with all the fundamentals of marxism groups.

It's clearly a joke you tard. Lefty/pol/ trully isn't sending their best

well they did send someone that chocked out that alt-right guy in texas.

That image.

This is explains everything as to why these boomers are a bunch of fucking cowards. Hid under their beds and sucked their thumbs during Bundy Ranch Standoff and kept protestors away from Antifa.

Oathkeepers leader Stuart Rhodes is an Israeli dual citizen.
Think about that for a second…

Lead dissent to control it.

the smart ones kept away from the bundys imo, malheur shitshow being the proof. but except for rambling comments on blogs, the boomers are mostly getting to old to fight anyhow, not that many were ever so inclined. I know they were waiting for another waco if they were going to do anything at all, but through 9/11, patriot act, police state, obama - they never changed their act. They remained mild shabbas goyim. Look at what they did to the tea party.

I don't hate boomers so much as I'm underwhelmed by them. The ones who aren't that way, I've noticed, all had harder more old-fashioned upbringings. Which doesn't bode well for the future.

It's all Protocol, after all.

the strangest thing is that years ago I knew a guy who tried to get me to read protocols. I wonder if he's a crypto whose mind broke at finding out or thought it was justification or if he's just a scumbag, he was a thief and a liar and farmed out all his work.

Did you take his offer?

It actually turned me off from reading it though I wouldn't have heard of it otherwise back then. My mind may be changed now on that topic, but his behaviour has never changed.

I'm not making any argument, just noting how strange it was.

The muh constitution fags are retarded anyway, since the original intent behind it has been destroyed since at least the 14th amendment. At this point they are defending all the garbage that has been justified under it, like civil rights act, feminism, fag marriage, etc.

Source? I could not verify.

Jesus. Stage 4 Terminal Autism detected. Can't even detect sarcasm.

Oath Keppers are a lot like you Aut-Right, John Birch Society revivalists in that they give communism way too much credit and pretend it's THE enemy, when in reality it's but one of many masks worn by the jew, who is the ultimate enemy in this eternal racial struggle.

You're also severely autistic.