Munich Train Station Attack: Several Injured, Police Officer ‘Shot in the Head’

RAMADAN CELEBRATION AT TRAIN STATION

Totally not terrorism or immigration related, citizen. "Personal reasons" you see.

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/13/munich-train-station-attack-several-injured-police-officer-shot-head/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zuBds37rXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Occupational Government is doing this on purpose, isn't it? Hiring weak hatchlings that have no idea how to defend themselves or anyone around them.

Typical tanned German I'm sure. Obviously they need more surveillance, while employing all those technical savant refugees.

Yep, Women and Cucks are the peacekeepers of society now.

Nothing to see here, totally not terrorism, get ready for more peaceful immigrants Munich.

nothing to see here, please disperse, nothing the see here

Yet almost all mossad terror attacks on mainland Europe blamed on their enemies have been conducted in accordance with their khabbalistic numbers and dates and goy blood sacrifices in line with their Satanic holidays

The last part isn't even true. Police said the guy was known but "not for serious crimes". He is also homeless apparently. My bet is on slavnigger doing petty crimes and getting in trouble with some other dindu criminals over territory or whatever.

Also, to draw a comparison for our Burger friends, Munich is to Bavaria as Houston is to Texas, i.e. full of degenerate leftists.

I've never been to to Bavaria. I've heard it's nice

We will never know what motivated this lone wolf
t. MSM

if Holla Forums was observed more closely and all of our electronic data captured this would have never have happened. We are to blame

Apparently the police in Munich get a really shitty holster as their uniform standard and anything better has to be bought by the cop himself.

if only all of our habits and opinions were catalogued and conveniently sorted, then maybe this mentally disturbed individual could have found help

The fuck is going on in this webm?

Sounds like a botched robbery to me.

Nig and cop are in each others face. Cop decides to take the nig down and fails. Other niggers watch and refuse to help the cop because black lives matter. Cop getting his shit fucked and is about to shoot. Realizes black lives matter and puts the gun away. Decides to let dindu go and removes his cuffs after getting punched in the face a ton of times. Cop proceeds to thank niggers filming for helping him remember black lives matter.

they need to define it is a passport holder (Trump has a few words about passports from countries hosting terrorists) rather than a German citizen.

Why do they bother trying anymore? Just come out and say it, enrichment by darkies because your own white people are so fucking worthless they don't deserve to be treated like human beings.

That is what the actions of this cunt tends to mean.

they might as well duct tape a loaded glock and a fleshlight to a 'Roomba' and let it roam the city, because that's exactly how the mudslimes view female police officers.

Wow if thats true he really is a cuck.

strong independent female saves the day again

>because that's exactly how the mudslimes view female police officers.
You see them differently?
There is only one reality.

operator as fuck

lel
No wonder the jihadis walk away with their pistols.

this must be why they give them panic buttons / rape whistles in the uk, the pistols are ultimately useless

This is so distressing. I can't help but feel sorry for the policemen who have to work under these insane double-standards. It seems similar to how Vietnam soldiers were forced to fight a war with one hand tied behind their back.

this is why

I thought the panic buttons were for when they get assaulted by racist karaoke machines.

It was a woman, for fucks sake.

I would not be a man, if I wanted to tolerate such a thing.

(….)

She assists us to avoid the death of our people.

C'mon now, roombas at least do some cleaning.

Sounds about right.

Diversity realized!

Wouldn't a proper police holster prevent a gun from being taken from behind? This would mean the guy would have to take it from in front of him, or actually subdue the offer and then pull it out. That's just extra

And everything makes sense. Women should never be police officers. You should never be a police officer if you can't train to be able to subdue someone of average strength.

best post i've seen all day

Dane/german here

I remember here in Denmark about a year ago a police patrol were attacked in a ghetto by some teens that took their service pistols and ran off. The policemen were women btw. The day after a fireman were horribly injured because they threw a firecracker into the vehicle (in his crotch). Recently it is starting to feel almost like swedish circumstances. We have "no go" zones several places in Denmark and it is the same in Germany.

they hire anyone because no one wants to do that shit job.

the real question is: where was her squad mate?

I'm not so sure that after all the ethnic displacement and spirit numbing propaganda which has been inflicted upon all white nations, that our race will ever see good times again.

I have not given up all hope, but I'm unable to envision a way to prevent the inevitable result of the continuing shitskin invasion.

There are yet 20 times or so more shitskin people wanting to enter Europe, or any White nation. And they will be coming unless something changes.

Bitch please, shit is nowhere near bad enough to be considered Sweden-tier levels of fucked up.

People want to kick out the gypsies, our government is 'illegally' deporting shitskins and every major party is trying to be just xenophobic enough to get the major "Fucking brown people" vote.

We're pretty well off compared to our European brothers and sisters, who are getting fucked up at what seems like a bi-weekly basis.

If you trust the goverment to fix these issues all of Europe is lost before long. Every
new goverment today will be immediately infiltrated.

(((They))) are just treating the symptons, trying to keep us occupied and pretend they offer us a solution while the genocide continues.

Yes, put your faith in (((Merkel))).

The ramadan bomnbathon meme needs an update

4uuuuuuuu

If ISIS = isreal
Shouldn't that translate as jewish Talmudic blood sacrifice?

#prayforMunich
Well I did my part why haven't you?

so…totally an ethinic german!

btw, here(italy) the television is really stressing out that terrorism is excluded.

what is it this time? mental illness again?

Probably just another Nazi false-flag like that military guy.
See what they did there?

spend 35.00 to save your own life then that is no excuse.

I understood that reference.

Meanwhile, right across the border…

That Christkike killed more white people in Europe than any single mud terrorist.

In that case we need to ban Zionism.

How did we fuck up this badly?

"Personal reasons" whatever the fuck that means.

Today i saw a migrant making a pistol with his fingers out of a bmw when he drove by and then said "hey du", too bad i figured he was a fucking bitch and first made the signs and then said it.

What also was interesting that the globalist macron shill said the population should be "humble" i wonder where i also read that.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RAMADAN NATION ON THEIR TRAIN STATION CELEBRATION

That's the best I've got boys. add more!

they were the next generation of an anti-white political party in training
shut your mouth about things you know nothing about
kikes don't give a fuck about some low iq muds and their fruitless boycotts

kys

They probably would learn a lot from us

It's catchy, well memed

No, no, actually the cop shot herself and the other two people. The security camera videos show an oppressed refugee baby doing it because the russians hacked it.

from the second shooting near Recklinghausen today youtube.com/watch?v=2zuBds37rXs

happened in front of a lebbo owned garage

disgusting savages

Looks like the same dreamy look of the staller child of light the afd has.

back to reddit