I matched with this on a dating app. What do I say? I don't want to fuck up my chances of true love

I matched with this on a dating app. What do I say? I don't want to fuck up my chances of true love.

Other urls found in this thread:

animallaw.info/statute/pa-permits-chapter-29-special-licenses-and-permits-subchapter-general-provisions
ipetitions.com/petition/saynotopabanning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Not only do you have a shit job at 35, but you also hug niglets"

Typical.

Is that the chick that got raped in Haiti and then wrote an article explaining why her rapist was the real victim?

A thread died for this.

call her a coalburner tell her you dont want to raise someone else's kid while shed probably cheat on you no matter how big your wallet and thingy are anyway

Mods should gas OP.

Are you completely nuts, or a shill? First post contains what you should say, man.

Fuck off Holla Forums, you got your screenshot.

LMAO

this

The dating market right now is so dogshit

Let her know it's illegal to own a pet monkey in Pennsylvania due to the "Exotic Pet Restriction" statutes.

animallaw.info/statute/pa-permits-chapter-29-special-licenses-and-permits-subchapter-general-provisions

Ask her to sign this petition to continue her to allow her Christ-cuck sister to house the Haiti-monkey niglet
ipetitions.com/petition/saynotopabanning/

"Haiti". I've come across dozen of dumb, Americunts who've gone there to 'help' on their parents dime because they didn't know what to do with their lives and they've come back with niglets. The smarter coons get them to marry which of course means moving to the US.

This. Please.

"kill yourself"

that is also adressed to you op

Every. Single. Time.

"Your baby looks just like you, the resemblance is uncanny"

That usually flips their shit.

Sieg heil

Uncle Ruckus is that you?

It's being an aunt, not being a mother, so I assume the little rugmonkey is her coal-burning sibling's. Also, it says she loves Haiti and volunteerism, so she might even just be volunteering at one of their many, many orphanages.

You are officially denied any interaction with this woman. She is not Holla Forums-waifu material (although I highly doubt you needed to be told).

This user knows his stuff.

Use her hair grease as lube.

Is this what namefags are calling eating like a normal fucking human being nowadays?

That face when you have two relatives who burned the coal and reproduced :(

(my parents were TV-Boomers)

Closest I have is a second cousin with a niglet. Must suck if it's immediate family.

For a shitty city plagued with fiscal mismanagement, rampant nigger-corruption, a police force that refuses to arrest non-cooperative witnesses in shooting/drug cases, it sure gets mentioned on h8chan a lot.
You think that broad that went missing in the lake last week was murder? There's been a lot of… suspicious activities about lately including multiple arsons, shootings, drug busts, and we can't forget the wonderful work our school district is doing!

the real question is why did you match with a coalburner? You knew she burned coal, you saw her picture of her embracing a niglet

Are they at least paying the toll?

NOPE
Shit name with shittier spelling
That shit's the sell-by date
Shit job
Way too far
Then why aren't you finding a guy from your church?
That explains so much
Yeah, I suppose they're useful for supporting your nigger-spawn
Is that just there to imply she's not a single mother (she probably is)?
Where? The Interracial Breeding Grounds? I think Louis C.K. would be a good match for her
And all things degenerate
So it costs more to feed you and you're going to be in-taking more protein than your body needs, so you're going to get fat. Not to mention the hormones in a lot of meat are probably mostly steroids of some kind, so she's also more likely to have elevated testosterone levels (if the cock carousel didn't already do that to her). Fine diet for a man, but I'd rather have a woman that mostly eats healthy shit.

3/10, put that shit back on the shelf.

Don't ask me how I know, but the school district is going to be taken over by the State. This is just another city annihilated by Democrats.

cuckchan trash

You were very close, user. Ditch the jewganism shit.

Meat would be healthy if we didn't have kikes owning factory farms that are dedicated to poisoning the goyim.

this.

*gotta make that meat as fat free as possible and keep making those cows eat their own shit so the goys get poisoned Xddd*

oh no I have sinned.

testing

this.

Yes. One of them got knocked up by a married man who she has never seen again, and who the son has never met.

The other produced several children who do not work, are dumb as shit, and generally all around useless human beings. That branch of the family dies with them.

The bastard nig may yet produce, or end up in prison, but it doesn't really matter.

bhut muh Kathy! She'll save us!
It's about fucking time - but I doubt it because Erie politk is realpolitik. They just didn't burn down a school to prevent the state takeover. Note the damages of the fire make it impossible, without additional gibs, to continue to offer the courses at EHS.
Democrats ruined this town - at one point it would have been bigger than NYC and Pittsburgh but some jackass voted against switching the rails over.
but ERI is about missed opportunities while those being nostalgic take money by the school-full to other states to rid themselves of the problem. Either way, we're fucked.
Kathy may be (((controlled))) but that new guy Art is literally (((owned))) by the Owens-Conspiracy Crew.

Is right, it was screencap worthy until you announced your faggotry.

I fucking hate what volunteering is about. It used to be about improving your own community, now it's about going into the third world and throwing money at niggers that use stacks of dollars for firewood.

DOUBLE NIGGER STOP USING THAT WORD INCORRECTLY YOURE DILUTING IT

Why the fuck do you have a dating app?

This. MODS

You can't get around the fact that most people have embraced them. Just about every woman I've met, ugly or hot, loser or winner, they've all done them when they're single.

Those apps have everything from cashiers to nurses to lawyers. The only women you don't find on there are STEM women, because, well, there is no such thing.

No need to be rude. Just say: "You look beautiful for your age, I'm glad to see more women finding faith these days. I wish you the best of luck finding a man, it's very difficult to find men willing to raise another man's unwanted child."

Then, when she responds with a thanks and an obvious attempt to convince you to consider her, you tell her that she burned the coal, she pays the toll. Or "Once they go black, I throw them back"

But yeah, seriously. Sage'd because shit thread.

What, you don't go straight to the bottom of the catalog the moment it loads? How creepy…

you will be hanged on the day of the rope

is she. or is she going after the cucks and the numales?

i don't know. keep in mind they invented cissexual,

that's a christian name. i know that it's from the hebrew language. but i'm sure that jews hate christians enough not to use it.