Triple Entente

Do they deserve to be saved?

These 3 destroyed Europe's golden age, isn't being ethnic cleansed by niggers and mudslimes a fitting punishment for them?

The Golden Age of Europe WAS Britain and France. Before their ascension as Imperial super powers, Europe was still struggling with the rest of the world. It was Britain and France who pushed Europe ahead of the rest of the world by an immeasurable distance. Obviously there were contributions from all the other nations of Europe and they all have their reasons to be proud: their great inventors, explorers, scholars and warriors, and the great victories that they won. Despite this one cannot deny the contributions of Britain and France to the 'golden age'. They were the world leaders and trend setters, and the legacy of their achievements is undeniable even today.

It is also true that the Jew made their most successful strike against Europe with their French Revolution, and one cannot ignore that they wormed their way into the British empire in many places, even going so far as to take prominent positions in certain of colonies - the African continent particularly had its diamond and metal industry dominated by kikes.

… But before the kike infiltrated the British and French, they had already taken important positions in Spain and Portugal, and they continued to rule their slave industry just as they had been in charge of the muslim slave trade before. The Jews practically ran Venice and Genoa, they had unparalleled power amongst the Dutch, and they swarmed around the Central European nations (what encompasses Germany, Hungary, Austria, Poland, etc) in such a way that the rest of Europe literally considered those nations to be Jews in enitrety.

The jew is the enemy. The jew has always been the enemy. Take your D&C and kill yourself.

You're not even trying anymore, Shlomo. Low effort D&C.

Britain + France = pic related remember.

(Hey Justin, his name was Seth Rich.)

Those who live in nations that have forever been free of jewry shall throw the first stone.

I guess no stones then.

Jews will throw them instead, they've always done this to incite and control dissent. You can always see their hand in movements which follow this approach.

What's going to happen once shitskins run the police force and military white people break away and we'll see Kingdoms pop up of pro-whites who'll fight against the invaders.

Honestly thats for them to decided if they learn from their mistakes they will survive but they dont seem to want to change at all.

You brit fags have a serious problem where you think you did everything significant in the west you WAZ KANGS

There are a few ones, like North Korea, but the whole world is jewed since 1945. You know who to blame, the winners of said war which brought "democracy" to each corner of the earth.
Although i always think that both evil people and good people are responsible ("guilty") because jews surely brainwash ourselves and our kids, but we also fall for it and let them.
Even with that sort of thinking, i still feel like US entering WW2 was the worst decision taken ever and the reason why we are still living like animals caged to this planet.

You're getting close to an idea that is on my mind. It's obvious that the jew is to blame for the situation in White countries. That said, not all Whites are vulnerable to the propaganda; others are not. This ties into the fact that half of Whites have an IQ less than 100; to put it another way, a quarter of Whites are no better than Niggers in intelligence of self control. Trying to save these Whites out of empathy is foolish. What needs to happen is improvement of the race; which will ultimately result in improvement for all of humanity. There is nothing less humane than the perpetuation of low IQ Whites with physical deformities and propensity to illness. The key is to redirect the force of the jews actions to this end, rather than to blindly oppose whatever the jew does. A perfect example is the laws surrending Kibbutz that allow them to essentially operate without taxes. Rather than opposing the Kibbutz, form a White version of the Kibbutz focused on racial advancement and take advantage of the jew created legal environment.

I referenced the achievements of the other European nations, but no one argues that between the years 1700-1900 Britain and France were the two dominant super powers. Is this not the period that you would consider the golden age of Europe? Of course there were other important nations with great contributions, one of them actually being the Russians who the OP also wants to destroyed.

Maybe you were just too lazy to read my whole post though? Typical lazy spic.

The Kims are (((masons))) and just controlled opposition because you need a gov to protect you from the evil and you need to pay tax and shut up for that to happen. Ok goy you got that?

Does 'murica?
Do your parents deserve to die for not bringing you up Holla Forums-tier redpilled? Of course they don't.
How about instead of infighting like fucking faggots we start by removing the kikes, COMPLETELY this time, then we wait and see what people start shit and plan accordingly. Being misguided is not worthy of an immediate death sentence, many had no choice, however refusing to change for the better when given the chance is.

(~)        γ´⌒`ヽ        {i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:}∩       ⊂( `・ω・)彡-、 旦        /// ⊂彡/:::::/ /      |:::|/⊂ヽノ|:::| /」☆lヽ,,lヽ    / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄/|   /______/ | | と.、  i  | |-----------|     (_0_0

Fuck them.

Try harder.

Can you AT LEAST try to be a bit more subtle? Lurk two years before trying to D&C again.

We'd have moon bases and space ships buzzing around now if it weren't for France and Russia backstabbing Germany. Germany was on the ascent while the other great powers were on the descent.

World War I would only have lasted a few months and World War 2 would never have happened if Britain hadn't gotten involved because of some bullshit treaty meant to fuck over Germany and "muh 6 million Belgian babies bayoneted by the evil satanist Germans".

See, we don't want kikes to be better at their jobs.

I want to join a Volkisch community more than anything.

People on Holla Forums rarely talk about WW1 despite it being the direct cause of WW2 and as such more influential.

It's much less talked about generally, also less films about it etc. It was much more senseless than WW2, so it's probably harder to explain how it wasn't for pitting all the goyim against each other. Maybe that's why it's somewhat ignored.

There were opinions about the it the time that the war (WWI) is dysgenic because even the best and strongest males are killed without having any chance by the new mechanized warfare. (I think it was David Starr Jordan.)

Germany was still winning at the end of WWI, after Russia dropping out all the experience troops from the eastern front were free to move to the western front. Not a single shot was fired in German territory, not a single entente solider had crossed into German land. The only thing of worry would have been the British blockade. The "stabbed in the back myth" isn't a myth.

Another (1) post slide thread.

Imperial Germany was the original bastion of European values. They followed the ancient Prussian Values which put emphasis on family and tradition. This is what Hitler parodied when he came to power, in an attempt to restore the nation.
But the British and French used to be just as good, however they lost their virtue in the name of (((progress))). They were puppets, just like the rest of the world.

I love imperial Germany and Prussia, so I've always wondered why Hitler destroyed the state of Prussia. I have read it was to ensure that his government was the only ruling force in Germany, and it could have to do with him being south German, but in Mein Kampf he states "I always wondered why us Austrian Germans could not be a part of Bismarck's great reich" paraphrasing but you get the point He said he was envious of the Kaiserreich, and loved to read about Prussian battles, especially those lead by Frederick the Great. So it seems odd he would abolish a Prussian government, and state.

Also I'd like to state the current German flag (back, red, gold) was the symbol for a unified and classical liberal Germany back before WWI. It's use in the Wiemar republic, West and East Germany and modern Germany is a disgrace to the March Revolutionists, who wanted Free speech, press, and freedom of association, along with a right to firearms, elections, and a constitution, as well as Großdeutschland. It's my opinion that until Germany is unified and given basic rights again (or all the rights the left claims to support) that Black Red and God cannot be used. Though I do rather like the Black Red Gold nordic cross variant.

Perhaps he needed a clean government without the corruption and traitors but absorbed the important values into new german government (now destroyed).

No, it is not a fitting punishment for the future generations because we didn't ask to be ethnic cleansed for something we didn't do as we don't have control over the past.

Hitler's concerns about Prussia were quite valid. When he rose to power, much of the old Prussian aristocracy was threatened by his populist rhetoric, and they sadly chose to play the role of cuckservatives. They were too stuck in the days of the Second Reich to appreciate what Hitler had planned for the Third, and many chose to work against him because of this. Hitler never enjoyed the support of the aristocracy, and a good number of the generals that viciously betrayed him came from old Prussian military stock.

Very much this. (((OP's))) thought process is the same as the niggers that screech for reparations.

When I want to feel sour, I remember that my ancestors all went through life having never seen a nonwhite irl, and many of them not even in a book

Anyone who can be saved should be saved. There are very very few groups of people that need to be entirely done away with; certainly none of those groups we eliminate will be our own brothers. Even the Jews and Blacks have people who deserve to live out a comfortable life, so why would we not save people who did nothing wrong other than be deceived by Jews and Freemasons?

I don't get why you faggots don't understand this german kike is the second coming of the Rachposter and will cause this board's death if not dealt with swiftly and permanently.

The kikes were backing Germany against Russia in WWI

I see plenty of threads have been anchored and presumably deleted since last night. Not this one though.

The modding here is beyond terrible. D&C doesn't come more blatant than this.

The universe arcs toward justice, these nations will be consumed by the poisons they willingly acted as incubators for.

Tzars tried to save Europe numerous times.

Kikes are from hell user.

the only thing they are guilty of is being too backward. Ifyou want someone to pick on put the stars and stripes on there.

Thread is now anchored. Thank you mods, I retract my earlier statement.

Hitler wasn't interested in restoring something from the past. As good as it might have been, it was simply not good enough. He wanted to create something new, something that was better than anything that came before.

Bullshit.

No, Russia was very imperialistic. They supported Serbia and wanted a pan-slavic state in that region as their vassal. They dreamed of obtaining the Dardanelles (just like Stalin). With such a huge patron behind them, Serbia got cocky just like Poland in '39 (with England as their guarantor).

and what bussiness did austria have crawling in bosnia and serbia?

In 1878 Serbia was freed from the Turks and since then it had great dreams of freeing all the other Southern Slavish brothers from the "prison" of the Habsburg Monarchy with the goal of building a Greater Serbia or Yugoslavia. This awakening of the various nationalistic feelings would've inevitably destroyed the existance of Austria-Hungary. On the other side Russia acted as the patron of Slavic Orthodox Serbia with the goal of incorporating those Slavic regions of Austria-Hungary later on by using the Panslavic movement.

Bosnia was under the control of the Ottoman Empire. Then Austria-Hungary annexed it. Do you have a problem with that? Serbia should call itself lucky that Austria-Hungary saved them from Bulgary in 1886 with the Treaty of Bucharest. Serbia attacked Bulgary because it grew stronger. So they can't blame Austria-Hungary because they behaved exactly the same.

As you can see, it was an existential question for the Habsburg Monarchy, whereas Russia could've easily survived without these regions. In such a scenario, where one side wants to push imperialistic ambitions whereas the other has to save its existance, it's clear who was in the right.

I am of the opinion that every folk should live freely from and I oppose multicultural Monarchies. But we can't ignore the context. Russia would've grabbed it and Austria-Hungary knew that they would cease to exist.

austria hungary could have survived without the balkans. everything below croatia was only enaxed, not a part of the kingdoms.

both were imperialistic. the only problem was AH had only one direction to expand towards.

Nationalism in the Balkans would have destroyed Austria-Hungary. Austrians and Hungarians were only 42% of the population.
wikipedia. org/wiki/Ethnic_and_religious_composition_of_Austria-Hungary

You didn't understand what I wrote. Russia would have grabbed Slavic parts of Austria-Hungary also. That's why I wrote "Slavic regions of Austria-Hungary". It's Panslavism at play here.

It was a reaction to Russia's expansionism. Don't try to reverse or relativize the situation. Why do you think Germany allied with the Habsburgs in WW1. Germany simply saw that there were no more allies and that they were being slowly encircled. Then it's better to fight now than to wait and become weaker.

It's important to understand Russian imperialism (with Panslavism). Coupled with the religious Messianism of the Russian soul, it made Bolshevism possible. That's why it had a double face, i.e. nationalistic tendencies and at the same time the transfer of the belief in the beyond to a secular goal, an earthly paradise, that is, salvation of working mankind by the sufferings and sacrifices of the "Soviet peoples".

I believe Wilhelm II supported him, but that was probably only to get his throne back. I think Hitler should have restored the monarchy but made it more so a figurehead with little power like the Brits monarchy. It would have made soothed out some issues with the Prussian officers I think, but not Wilhelm II.

The Prussian government was corrupt?

Fair enough, guess I'm a bit of a Prussianboo. despite being decedent from almost all Prussians.