JIDF launches Hive-mind app

JIDF launches Hive-mind app to combat online anti-semitism

youtu.be/HxKrn8Aqa0A

Act.IL is a first of its kind online platform created by IAC, Maccabee Task Force and IDC that leverages the power of communities to support Israel through organized online activity.

Act.IL is the place where all pro-Israeli advocates, communities and organizations meet to work together to fight back against the demonization and delegitimization of the Jewish state.

From the creation and distribution of tailor made campaigns to collective rebuttal of false and inciting language online.

As the famous Hanukkah song goes: “Each of us is one small light, But together we shine bright”

This is Act.IL

This should be lulz worthy. Plans to crash it with no survivors?

the chutzpah of these kikes

Operation Typhoon Nina

Is the Holla Forums version of this. Basically we coordinate and shit on new youtube holohoax videos from popular accounts.

We should also as a spin-off operation look at infiltrating the kike HQ in OP.

Let's start setting Jews on fire like they did in the old days.

How about going for the source directly? If anyone remembers how JIDF hacked and knocked TRS's coincidence detector extension and probably compromised it later. More or less finding the nerve center and raising some serious hell would be relatively effective.

Hahahah, this is marvelous!

we will shit post on the beaches…

I'm sure that's a 'uge problem in the world today also; nice dubs

Ha Ha, the jew mods and their Tel Aviv sentries will be on this in a minute, they for some reason are insane with rage over the fact that any user knows what a jewish hasbara is

In B4 jew mods and their teams of sentry bots with:

Image attached was created by jew mods and their sentries to help identify antisemitic goys on Holla Forums

rolling for OP

Hahahahha. Even plenty of normalfags will see through this. This kind of ridiculous shit just makes people even more critical of Israel.

Keep on doubling down, Kikes. You're just begging for anoddah shoah at this point.

This new generation of Jew is just terrible at this. Interesting how our elders were fools, while theirs were geniuses at manipulation. We got smart while they got dumb.

They managed to convince a bunch of retards to campaign for free for the jewish trojan horse trump

True, but that was still pulled off by the older generation. And they aren't coordinating well, their golems on the left are being riled up by Trump, and believing that he's the personification of Israel, and in turn they will despise Israel forever. The only non-kikes supporting Israel in a year or so will be Cuckservative boomers.

This thread was starting alright until you came, hasbarafag. You couldn't hold yourself back, could you.

there he is

As if by tragic… along comes one of the sentry kike-bots

PS I'm not calling everyone a kike, just (((you))) jews who have hijacked Holla Forums and turned it into an unofficial kosher conservative cheerleading squad

Victory has defeated them.

Must suck to be the only contributor over there at endchan
Basically pic related in

Good to see you still have your kvetching gene in tact

This pic made me laugh out loud

This is the same shit as the bullhorn app or whatever the fuck it was called.

They started off years ago with the GIYUS MegaPhone app [Give isreal Your United Support]

No we won't, go back to your safe space endchan then hasbarafag.

LoL
Yet you are the ones complaining about any goy not reading from your jewish scripts about
(((Anders Behring Breivik)))
(((Gert Wilders)))
(((Le Pen)))
(((Based Stickman)))
etc
Just check out the Hezbollah thread and you'll see this kike kvetching and wailing about the "ebil Hezbollah" and sperging out over wide support for their killing of kikes

Talking about jewish scripts…

To cut down on views for that video, here's the site it links to:
www.4il.org.il/eng/
Seems like "ACT.IL" has a web interface, including registration.
app.act-il.com/login
Doesn't look like it requires anything but a throwaway email.

Justin Trudeau is a true visionary

Even if what you said is true, which i think it is, the movement of white nationalists is even more important than Trump itself. The movement will not be fooled easily, when Trump declares himself "Israel first". They will not take it as a good policy and it will backfire on him. That's why Donald, as good or bad as he is, is cohersed into following what he himself said during campaign (wall, stop foreign intervention, etc)

so… what's stopping us from just using their app to figure out where to troll and/or drop redpills?

Nothing, but they might see will data mine you and attack you directly

Maybe you can get the notifications from one IP and attack using a VPN or something.

This shit backfires on them way more than they realize. When people realize they are being targeted by outside shill organizations, it makes more Holla Forumslacks. I wasn't anti-semitic, till I found out kids was targeting /k/. Holla Forums basically recruited me by posting the intel.

the like/dislike ratio and the comments are a pretty nice white pill

That's a reptillian.

I guess they don't want them getting in the professionals' way here on Holla Forums.

I guess that's the origin of the open air cremation stories.

If anyone was curious, here's what it looks like inside. They have an achievement system and everything. (And yes, I'm behind seven proxies.)
Also, apparently creating a Facebook account requires SMS nowadays. Specifically, a phone number that hasn't been used to verify another account within the last week or so. Annoying.

Someone post this on 4cucks/pol/ and get those niggers on this too.

That's a Bane quote, retard.