Destroying the Holocaust

Operation Typhoon Nina

1. Background:
Typhoon Nina was a massive Cat 4 cyclone that hit China in 1975. Its torrential rainpour overcame all chink preparations, destroying 62 damns, and killing a quarter million slants.

During interactions of Holla Forumslacks in youtube videos, when a 'critical mass' of Holla Forums users is reached in the comments, redpilling material bursts through attempts to censor it and flows to the masses. Along with the usual jewish outrage, there are also a fair number of normies legitimately curious and wanting to know more. Holla Forums can utilize this system to redpill normies about the holocaust, and by extension, jews in general.

Kikes use the holocaust narrative as a political tool, and an invocation of muh 6 gorrilion is often enough to accomplish political goals and silence opposition. By collapsing this narrative, the jews lose a primary tool of subversion and propaganda.

2. Objective:
The objective is expose people to questioning of the holohoax, with the ultimate goal of waking people up to jewish subversion of society. Once a normie starts questioning the holocaust and looking for answers, it is inevitable they will begin the process of redpilling themselves. We must get them to start asking questions.

3. Plan of Action
The objective will be accomplished through swarming the comment section of holocaust videos on youtube. By increasing exposure of Holla Forums comments through upvotes, decreasing exposure of hostile comments, dissent in video ratings, and providing inconvenient facts or questions, the average youtuber will be engulfed in redpill material.

Videos to focus on should be posted here, and focused on individually, with new targets after 2-3 days of interaction. After a video is posted there should be a collective push to overwhelm the comments, ratings, and voting system. Newly released videos are preferred.

4. Best Practice:
Remember that babys start off drinking from sippy cups, not 7/11 big gulps. Rants about the depravity of kikes attempting to destroy white civilization (while true) are not good for babys first redpill.

What I think is the easiest pill for normies to swallow involves the location of the camps. Not many normies realize that 'death' camps were exclusively found in Soviet held territory. Bringing that to light, along with a distrust of Soviet documents and the procedures used at Nuremburg, should lay a groundwork from which a normie can question the holocaust further.

It's important to remember that minds won't be won within the comment section itself. Commenting and interaction is only intended to provide the necessary information for people to start redpilling themselves. Generally speaking, any constructive comments coming from Holla Forums should appear calm and collected, and attacks should be humorous. This will give the appearance of being in control.

5. Redpill Material:
Many of you likely already are aware of this information. If not, they serve as a good starting point for anyone to begin research regarding the holohoax.

The location of all 'death' camps fell within Soviet occupied territory, and investigations were conducted by Soviet authorities- the same Soviet authorities with a reputation for forgery and rewriting history.

Article 19 of the Constitution of the International Military Tribunals eliminated rules of evidence (especially importance because it allowed hearsay). Also the decision to forgo impartial judges.

At Treblinka it was purported that hundreds of thousands of Jews were killed using steam, and the bodies buried (weird that those hundreds of thousands have never been located huh?). This is quoted in the Nuremberg trials.

Inconsistent 'Eyewitnesses'

The mathematical impossibility of the scenario in general, especially the burning of the bodies, unsealed 'gas chambers', and other deficiencies.

The complete ambiguity of the documents, which only appear sinister if you're instructed to view them in a certain way. There are even many documents that seem to contradict the supposed goals of extermination, such as concern for camp workers health and punishment of camp guards for brutality.

Kek, what evidence? There's a complete lack of evidence physical. Furthermore, any attempts at excavation that could potentially unearth 'evidence' (or lack of) has been crushed by jewish organizations.

———

This can also serve as a holohoax dump thread. The thread & posts responsible for this can be found here >>10068387 >>10068742 >>10069063

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
archive.is/c4vpr
steemit.com/racism/(insert
archive.fo/gtInb
web.archive.org/web/20170227035245/http://questioningtheholocaust.com/index.php/2017/01/27/the-end-of-the-line/
archive.is/VHuuo
youtube.com/watch?v=iFZDuAY57vM
voat.co/v/8chops
youtu.be/DjHxVkLxf78
archive.fo/sLISC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_exhaust
youtube.com/watch?v=zHC_mtlN7Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I
archive.is/aSs3x
youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I).
archive.is/67gpE,
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.527623
furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/machine062.jpg
vho.org/GB/c/DC/gcgvcole.html
liveleak.com/view?i=cbd_1497301672
*www.ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p319_Faurisson.html
smoloko.com/?p=15375
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgb7Kgjma-g
youtube.com/watch?v=keAK_Uzm6po&t=1s
imdb.com/title/tt0077025/
youtube.com/watch?v=FckhH5wut_g&list=PL2NHiGtUfopWtxoChZq5Ue6jK5xN39-43
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE
youtube.com/watch?v=L2a8gmagZ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=5TVd8ovSPl4
youtube.com/watch?v=-dOrp1_mXa4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAitx2xpB8
youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8
youtube.com/watch?v=CmWru6ySf9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2sK5AEd8bCw&bpctr=1499739026
youtube.com/watch?v=lC5QqXli39c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First video, already hit by the khan thread.

here's a good video about the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI

that's good redpilling material, link it everywhere you can

I did mine today IRL was at the gas station mouthing off about comey to the owner who voted for trump but hesitantly and I noticed a customer standing behind me. So I said "oh sorry" he goes "I don't mind". So after he finished his purchase I filled him in on the russian hacking fakes and how podesta got phished and told him to look up Seth Rich as it was him that leaked the DNC emails and then was murdered. So as a final thing for him to look up I said "I have 2 websites I think you will like. We thought they white and hall of cost deprogramming. He was punching them into his phone as he went to his car and I added once you read them make sure you tell all of your friends.

No thanks

only did it for the first post user, if this ever got off track i figured it might come in handy to confirm my identity
kinda hard to paint me as a namefag, i doubt anybody will remember "!3H9F0pbKf2"

bye bye kike shill

Another great one is "why we believed: questioning the holocaust." I showed my wife, brother in law, his wife, and a couple guys at work. Brother in law is my proudest by far. HUGE religious zealot who just a year ago shouted at me that the jews are gods chosen people. Now he can rattle off jew facts and stats that bring a tear to my eye. We really are doing god's work here.

i'll have to look it up. my family i pretty far gone, but i have some friends who are on the verge of being redpilled. the vid in was pretty good, nothing i didn't know but its in a format that is readily acceptable for normies

OY FUCKING VEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

HOW DARE Holla Forums ORGANIZE TO DISMANTLE THE GREATEST TRAGEDY IN HUMAN HISTORY

If the holocaust happened why is illegal to deny it in so many countries?

The holocaust is propaganda tool that Jews use to guilt and subjugate non-Jewish people. They lied about the holocaust for political and monetary gain and to make the Germans look evil and themselves look like victims.

That;s awesome. Most have felt great to red pill some family members.

You do know that trip and namefaggotry is the antithema of Holla Forums, right?

>>Oy Veyyy the goyim are collaborating
>>Oyyy Veyyy sharia blue will be shoad'd

They're here already - this means this is a VERY POWERFUL tool for us to use.

Fucking awesome thread OP, thank you so much for the organisational direction, breakdown and examples! I look forward to seeing this becoming a regular OP.

Once we break the JQ into mainstream, it's over.
It then becomes a wedge driving the based public between the elite/media/normalfags.

E.g. anyone with the jews/not acknowledging the JQ will be ostracised and distrusted by huge masses.

This is our goal.

Amazing work, user!

Of course but that does not mean it can be useful in certain cases

Wow, pretty ballsy tbh.

Honestly, the best part is being able to have real conversations in real life. When I discovered this place and learned the truth for myself, I was enlightened and miserable. I had gained the most powerful knowledge in the world and was forced to try to pretend i didnt know. Saying the holocaust is bullshit out loud is just about the most taboo thing you can do but once you have an audience to listen, it is the most powerful freedom that exists. In the beginning, Holla Forums was the best and worst thing to ever happen to me.

trust me, its frowned upon in espee too, and i don't plan on using it again
but i thought it might have its uses if this thread got hit by shills too hard

thank user, i get so much from Holla Forums it can be my small contribution i guess

Guess it depends where you work.
Most people I regularly talk to are pretty open to such conversations after a few primers.
user has seen this happen in .de lel

(Checked)
Good planning ahead, this is the sort of effort they will try and subvert at any cost.
Anything where they have to call in the JIDF and Shariablue makes me smile like pepe.
Thank you again user, I'd give you a beer if I could!

I accidentally demoralized my dad after showing him the facts, he now knows about the jq and race but is a boomer so muh fairness keeps him demoralized. He's such a nice guy and smart that people listen to him though. My parents have both given roman salutes. My gf is no longer a liberal and my friend group either went SJW or went either alt-lite or fashy. Honestly, pointing out race mixing propaganda was pretty useful for me even though I live in a leftist hell.

Blogpost aside, this is a very good idea. An information blitz only has to push a certain amount before it becomes self-sustaining.

CHECKED

Nice quads

Unfortunately wethoughttheywerewhite seems down (I guess it got shoahed) and I can't find Hall of Coast deprogramming.

Agreed. Middle aged white guys and a couple pavement apes. Honestly, it seemed like the nogs already knew. I already showed them open gates and marching to zion. Its hard to argue with facts (unless your already retarded.)

(checked back)
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com a Holla Forums standard
The mother fuckers did shoah it
Here is the closest thing but is not the 7 pages our nigger wrote for us.
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */sattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks

No, here is the closest thing: archive.is/c4vpr

Well that link fucked up lets try again
steemit.com/racism/(insert ampersand here)dodecahydra/we-thought-they-were-white-an-african-american-apologizes-for-misattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks

>No, here is the closest thing: archive.is/c4vpr
You are correct user but having that web address to just punch in on google is golden when you are just talking to someone on the street, and I have done it a bunch of times.
I am going to have to force memorize c4vpr now

Thanks for Holocaust Deprogramming. Somehow I missed this one. It looks more detailed than anything I've ever watched or read.

Thanks for this too. I have so much new research to do.

This is good shit. I'm archiving for posterity's sake.

I am also combating kikes in every jewtube thread I deem worthwhile. Heil Hitler, heil the white race and Heil Victory.

archive.fo/gtInb

doing god's work user

Technical question. Do you guys use VPNs or proxies to comment on jewtube ?

We should have a sticky where we just pick active jewtube videos and swarm the shit out of them.

At this point we're already on every alphabet soup watchlist under the sun.

I don't. But i dont go full 14/88 either. I just state facts such as: the jews owned the slave ships, the jews are inbred, the holohoax never happened, the jews are 40% of the 1%., etc.

I forgot to precise that I'm Eurofag. Questioning the holohoax is a crime here.

Then you should probably cover your ass.

Serious question:

How do you counter "Godwin's Law"?
Every time this so-called internet law is invoked, any discussions relating to Nazism will always be dismissed.

Yah but Jewgle prevents me from creating and using an account behind a vpn if I don't give in my phone number.

Don't discuss nazism. It is their go-to magic word for ending argument. Just ignore the appeal to emotion and continue discussing the background

Could you use a skype phone number or something? I never tried that shit but it might work.

Don't you need a real phone number to have a skype phone number ? I don't want to give my phone number to Jewcrosoft.

Would a prepay phone work? Just get a shitty one with minimum minutes.

Well I guess so. Fuck me I didn't think about that. Thanks user.

They don't tie your sim to your ID where you live? Kek. If they do you can use the dankweb and just burn it anyway.

No problem.

checked
Your good work has been blessed by Kek I see. Keep it up user.

Dafuq I never ran into this issue before and have a few gmail burners.

I always just make a basic gmail account and then use that to log into e.g. youtube, not going to youtube and making account there..
Skype numbers are business sub only so cheaper to get a burner.

They do here too just buy used ones ;)

You're the kind of user that has shit figured out. Good on you.

Bump for more pollacks on our side

Heavenly trips confirm: Anons are doing gods work.

reminder

I can already see it
RUSSIAN HACKERS USING BOTS TO HACK THE HOLOCAUST

My favorite redpill

I openly spout shit like 'the holocaust never happened but should have' at work, nobody takes it seriously (I think), but most are know about Rothschild and whatnot, they know jews are bad news, but not how bad they are (or at least, know they are not unquestionable saints)

I just said:
"Dolphins are just like Muslims, they rape children but if you tell, nobody believes". It was all laughs and a few worried faces, but my boss was the one who laughed louder.
Sorry for blog posting, but am not usually that successful with jokes, I had to share it

How can normalfags not see something cheesy there?

Lemmings care about their comfort and artificial needs being fulfilled, not about what's hidden behind.

Thanks user.

$ rm -rf /fakenews/holojoax/*

that misplaced > is always going to bug me

Well, it really is just a question of sufficient evidence. Let's say you accuse me of committing mass genocide. On what basis can you come to the truth? All you ever hear is about the convergence of evidence, but lots of tidbits of half-truths don't suddenly become valid simply because lots of people believe in it (or that they become truthful to begin with). That isn't how it works. That would be appealing to the majority (i.e. the genocide is true because many believe it happened).

The existence of mass graves and substantive proof pointing to gas chambers actually being used to gas millions (bodies then cremated) is the biggest point for me. It's making an unfalsifiable claim that relies on me having to commit fallacies to prove it "wrong". So the claim is that millions were killed and put into mass graves. Oh, but then the bodies were exhumed and cremated, so no physical evidence of the crime remains anymore. That's an unfalsifiable claim.

All we've got is a bunch of people claiming people died. On what basis can we determine their testimony to be truthful? There isn't any way to prove the claim about mass graves false because they don't exist. Then they claim that "oh, well just prove the documents pushing for mass murder false". But the documents aren't sufficient proof to begin with, because they still have to, at the very least, be corroborated by reality. If they aren't, then we don't assume the absence of evidence somehow verifies what the documents allege (also outlines the bias to believe claims, no matter what the evidence/lack thereof reveals). It's a genetic fallacy to believe whatever the German messages claim sent back and forth are valid simply because a German says so. It has to be proven with evidence. I don't not believe that many Jews, and others, were shot and killed, but that is what occurs in wartime when there is dissent. That's what the SS was for, quelling dissent and keeping order/making sure Germany wins.

And that's not even addressing the post hoc arguments for the gas chambers (chambers exist and we find gas residue, therefore mass gassings of millions occurred). Simply because we see shower rooms doesn't make them gas chambers. The fundamental claim is an argument from silence (if the Jews weren't killed by my specific method of execution, then what other possibility is true?). It's also hilarious that they claim it is so well documented, but rely on "missing Jews=muh zyklon" as a substantive point.
Just ask them to unearth some of the mass graves they claim house millions of corpses and watch them call you an anti-Semite.

One of the most hidden redpills is that of the Zyklon B itself. The whole narration on gassings changed from "gas comming in through the showers" to "containers of Zyklon B dropped from the holes in the roof".
You see, Zyklon B is stored in a form of small solid pellets and it starts evaporating at 27 deg Celcius. Key word here is "starts", you need much higer temperature to obtain any usable volume of gas (think of water, it stars evaporating at any temperature above 0 deg Celcius, but you will wait a long time for it to evaporate at low temperatures). If any user has pictures of Zyklon B heating machines that are not mentioned in any holocaust report please post them.
According to the (((official narration))), cans with pellets of Zyklon B were dropped into gas chambers through the holes in the roof, and then because of the body heat of the people in the gas chamber it was made to evaporate and kill them.
For any of you that know basic math and physics, check out this article with detailed calculations: archive.is/AGqPR
For anyone else, check pic related for conclusions.

c4vpr
crimson 4 virtual private router
now just think of a big red router that doesn't exist but there's four of these fuckers so you gotta keep track and there's your intro to red pill link
I know I won't forget that all day.

Bump for good potential, OP

web.archive.org/web/20170227035245/http://questioningtheholocaust.com/index.php/2017/01/27/the-end-of-the-line/
archive.is/VHuuo

The original site is taken down/suspended but the archive is still up. The same guy (Eric Hunt) who made "Questioning the Holocaust, Why We Believed" actually studied further for years and finally came to this conclusion:
For over a decade I have devoted a great deal of my life to investigating what is known as The Holocaust. Ive endured 18 months imprisonment, overwhelming hardships, and live life as an outcast due to my activism as a Holocaust skeptic.

All along, I claimed I was looking for the truth and out to tell the truth. I have determined I have reached the end of the line in the extent relevant research in the central issue of the holohoax exposure debate is able to go. I have come to what can be called a conclusion regarding the central issue of holohoax exposure which is
Where did the Jews declared unable to work (small children and the elderly, etc.) sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno, go if they were not gassed at these sites?

So yes, though Jew-skin lampshades and Jew shrunken heads and giant electric chairs are nonsense, the genocide and even gassings are legit. The [Jewish] holocaust (not to be confused with the original holocaust of Armenians) did happen; the N.S. wanted to massacre the Jews but utilized those which could work to feed their war machine (put them to work), and while not every camp was vicious or brutual there were mass shootings and indeed gassings (though not with some super-duper gas, just regular exhaust in a cement room filled with other frightened and mostly naked elderly, crippled, and young).

To be sure the Bolsheviks (particularly the Bolshevik Jews) and the Soviets were far more severe an evil since their driving polemic, as outlined succinctly in "Kill" from Ilya Erenberg (major Soviet propagandist) was mass rape and genocide whereas the N.S. just wanted to genocide - not mass rape.

The evil atrocities of taking over Eastern Germany and torturing and gangraping German women up to twenty and thirty times A DAY, EVERY DAY, can scarcely be described. Children as young as 8yrs and elderly women even - all of it was fair game. The Soviets were very much like the mongols or Muslim in controlled territories. Jews were given special privilege - if you could actually prove you were a Jew since, well, if you had a uterus and you spoke German then you were German and you got it hard too.

However, unlike the N.S. the Soviets also savaged their own women. Anyone, even Russians and Jews, who were labeled "enemies of the state/people/party" were thrown into gulags - and women were thrown into gulags with hardened criminals, locked inside with them, bound and naked, so they would be gangraped as punishment for even being labeled an enemy (it was a fear tactic; truth did not matter).

Then we can go into the holodomor, the mass starvation of Russians under Lenin's policies and targeted starvation of Ukrainians etc. etc. Ultimately the evils of the Communists outwieghed the N.S. leaps and bounds and lasted much longer, however it is a fool's endeavor to treat the N.S. as being righteous in any regard once the idea of genocide wormed its way into "Noble Wolf" Hitler's mind.

side note: I am furious that the term "holodomor" is under spellcheck here but holocaust is not. That's disgusting; not even the system knows what the holodomor was.

Because proper investigation would show how many details were falsified and would make people less submissive to the idea that Jews are perpetual victims. They would simply be another in a long line of people who suffered and caused suffering - and ethnocentric Zionists fear the Jew being recognized as "merely human" rather than "a victim we must coddle until they are satisfied".

Well, of course it has to be death by mass gassings! What else could be the possibility? Jews missing is now sufficient and physical evidence substantiating the following assertion (that they were all gassed and then cremated), don't you know?
Let's extend this. Let's say you accuse me of mass murder. The absence of any physical evidence at the scene of the crime is ignored; instead, you try and find me guilty because you can't find it. So you infer from the absence of evidence that there is somehow a presence of evidence. That isn't a conclusion based on any physical proof.
Shootings, yes. We can find the corpses because there are graves of dead Jews across Europe. The problem is that most were not executed without purpose/motive (breaking the law and staying in German land), and it isn't NEARLY as many as you claim. If you assert millions died, a good place to start would be to substantiate your toll. Finding a few pictures of a few thousand isn't a great start.
As for gassings, you'll have to present evidence of mass scale gassings which killed millions. Until you do, you have no basis to determine any truth. Nice try diverting to "accept this half-truth because I phrase it with other events", though.

I had to go to a holohoax exhibit for my philosophy class - mentioned to the professor, cool guy we play GTA together now that 'this is bullshit, I've been to all the sites in person - anything presented here is going to take away from the experiences I had in Birkenau, Auschwitz most people only know Auschwitz and even fewer know that Birkenau and Auschwitz, known as Birkenau-Auschwitz was actually a chemical work-to-death-camp run by IG Farben but that's another thread Treblinka. I went, they set up the exhibit in a near-black room in the library's basement. They essentially were propagandizing these kids - sickening shit - by making us fill out papers of what we learned to 'be turned to me not the professor!'.

I took a quick walk around the exhibit, walked out, sat in a chair and filled my papers out with the responses they wish to hear - believe I went on and on about how Hitler was a supreme propagandist and really know how to appeal to the nationalists in his country. Never said he did anything wrong, just praised his propaganda machine - Goebbels honestly should be studied in business schools.
The jewess had the audacity to ask me why I 'took one look at her exhibit and walked out' Believe I told her that I was the son of Polish immigrants who, when we got back to the old country, told me exactly how fucked everything is and how you should never trust the jew - but it came out nicer, more correct and more 'so since I don't speak Yiddish or German, can you answer the question I couldn't ask when I was in a 'gas chamber': if these were death camps, why were they all in proximity to raw material deposits, IG Farben, and other business giants of their time?'
She refused to acknowledge IG Farben ran the work-to-death-but-don't-get-gassed camps with the backing of the SS. (((They))) refuse to acknowledge the one period of time where they were, indeed, slaves furthering a military industrial complex that the global elite profit off of sounds familiar, huh - unlike Egypt or Sumeria where they ran the show.
polite sage for double post

It's somehow so easy to miss all those kikes claiming to have been very young children in these camps. Somehow still alive to talk about all the masturbation machines and holocoasters.

Did you actually look at the links I provided?

I'll follow the research of Eric Hunt, the guy who brought me into this subject and uncovered a lot of fake nonsense, over some random relying on the testimonies of a people he'd otherwise claim to be nothing but liars anyway
Actually look at the link.

How many bodies have you uncovered? How many do you claim?

This is what controlled opposition looks like. Finding an anti-Soviet kike is not impossible, but good look finding one that denies the 6 gorillion.

Bumping this shit.

What are you talking about? I never said the 6Mil figure was indisputable. Why would I defend it?
I said that there is evidence of gassing and mass shooting (massacre) and evidence of "useless eaters" being mass murdered. There is evidence of concealing/burying bodies, too, and evidence that the N.S. did not utilize super-ovens to burn the bodies (nor did they burn people alive, it seems) but that they simply took the bodies into the open and burned them in piles.

The most damning question cannot be answered. There is no alternative and no evidence for an alternative, yet there is more than enough evidence suggesting (and detailing) mass murder. Again, actually read the link which was written by Eric Hunt himself'.

Correction: Many. Very many were not executed without purpose, not "most".
Last I checked, a German Jew was still a German, just of a mixed heritage. Not every German Jew, who legally owned their own property, was into usury or supported the Weimar Republic. Much like how not every Israeli today supports or even likes the modern state of Israel. Numerous among them protest and speak out against the degeneracy of Tel Aviv and the blatant evils of the "judeo-nazi" (they call it) government's actions against Palestinians. Lumping them all together would only–
>inb4 SHILL! SHIIIIILLL!!!
That's not my point anyway. My point is that "staying in German land" when you were born and raised there is scarcely a crime (until it is made into a crime) deserving of death. Pedophiles? Usurpers? Rapists and etc.? Yes, absolutely. Traitors? Of course! But "staying in the house you were born in"? Doesn't exactly seem like something that fits under righteous Capital Punishment.

Anyway, like I said, look at the link for information regarding the crux of the defeating argument that the [jew] holocaust absolutely never happened. Of course it happened; only someone who's been totally subverted would think it did not, because people who deny history are useful idiots for those who revise said history. We would go a lot further by presenting what the Jews have done (and still do) rather than playing into dumb hands. For example: Bolshevism/the Soviets, or even the history of Slavic slavery under Jews:

I bet you're also a cartoon frog worshiper

Alright, let's observe the evidence. How many do allege and what is your final assertion for the death toll.
So an unfalsifiable claim. Evidence exists, but no physical remains.
At what rate do your removal of the corpses occur? Like, how many "gassed", then removed?
I already have. But you are operating on an argument from silence and assuming the absence of physical evidence means anything other than faulty reasoning.
There is no alternative besides my specific claims. This is what intellectual dishonesty looks like. "There is no alternative to my specific claim, it is the default position we arrive at".
I am claiming that they were partisans or linked to activities of that nature. They were removed for that reason, or because they did not have proper paperwork/breaking the law, etc.
Please link me to the sources indicating that the Jews removed were primarily mixed. I, too, am aware of the Nuremberg laws. But I'd like to see your sources. From the mouth of the horse, they were Jews above all else, not half-breeds.
We aren't discussing modern Jews. Try and stay on topic. You just gloss past the "German Jews are German". I don't think you are aware of the policies put in place or the 25 point platform the NSDAP had. Jews are not allowed. If they are mixed, that's a different story. But there were mixed Jews and full Jews. Two separate things. Also, nationality does not override genetics.
I am not concerned with waxing poetic about the morals of it. Ahmad al-Mansur can be born in Norway, but when Norway makes his residence illegal (and remove him on those grounds), I will make the same claim against Ahmad as I am to the Jews. The nation-state operates to benefit its own citizens, not the global population.
The Holocaust did occur if by that you mean Jews were kicked out. But mass gassings of millions and subsequent cremations did not occur until you can source such physical evidence or better points than "missing Jews=mass gassings" or post hoc "showers are gas chambers with gas residue, ergo mass genocide".

(checked)

(checked) (kek mit uns)

KEK hilarious way to get it across. Like truck of peace tour, bombathon etc.

>Oy vey they got me we can't find the records of them having being on-shipped
If it was going to kill elderly, children and unfit for work, I'd not be putting prime age mothers
to far right of woods photo in a chamber.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFZDuAY57vM
Smells of kike coverup, D&C and slide to me, shecklestien.

This said, I would not be surprised if the Germans killed some Jews, shit happened in the war, the soviets killed literally millions anyway. They would've had Jew refugee issues, so it makes sense doesn't it? German Millions? No fucking way.

This is an ops thread anyway so lets get back on topic.
What's the best way to find 'rising' holocaust videos? I can't imagine there is a dedicated jewtube channel for it…

This is what turned my opinion. OLD OLD FAG here, quite some time ago I finally realized I had more than enough education to "run all the numbers" myself. I did not have to rely on other people to do my thinking for me. So I looked up the angle of repose for ashes made some basic assumptions as to what volume a cremated persons remains would be then did some basic calculations on how high an ash pile would be for "X" amount of people cremated. Then looked at work required to move 2000 dead bodies from a gas chamber, after all they all walked in but had to be physically removed after they were killed. So how many people does it require to move 2000 bodies 100-200 feet in 20 minutes? And all of this through a 3' doorway. I read of a pile of clothing that was 6 stories high or some ungodly impossible height can anyone throw a t-shirt or pair of pants over top of a 1 story house? I also saw a kike hall of cost expert researcher on a doco declare that 80% of all the 6 million killed happened in a slim time frame of 18 months from 42-43 simple arithmetic shows the rate of killing on a 24-7 basis to be pretty much impossible then couple that with the amount of bodies to be disposed of the fuel to burn the bodies etc.

Once I started thinking in purely scientific terms the whole narrative collapsed rather abruptly.

While I do not deny that there are people of mixed Jewish/German heritage and that, at some point, the Jewish admixture becomes so negligible as to make the label "German" appropriate, what you're advocating here is Civic Nationalism, i.e. cucking. Germany is not a club you can join by virtue of being born somewhere or getting some document, but a biological nation. A Jew living in Germany is not a German any more than my child were a Somali if he were born in that country.

Certainly true, but notallism is not a sound argument when it comes to social utility. The only question one need ask is: does nation X benefit, overall, from the removal (to Hell or abroad) of the Jews? If so, they should be removed.

I recommend you read Leviathan, as you clearly have your concepts mixed up. A State charging someone with a crime and sentencing him is punishment. A State simply killing someone because it is deemed expedient under some criteria to do so is a hostile action. States engage in both, and for the latter, see the case of war. Saying that the only violence that the State can mete out is punishment ties its hands and invites disaster. Moreover, it restricts the defense of the community to after-the-fact clean-up, after the criminal has already committed his crime, and it therefore knowingly victimizes its own population by refusing to take proactive action against groups of known hostiles. This is the sort of thinking that leads to "we just have to live with terrorism". No, we don't have to live with anything. Kill them all.

Furthermore, the State owes foreigners nothing. The State was constituted by the community of the nation and serves its interests. While it might choose to grant certain rights or privileges to foreigners as circumstances demand, it doesn't inherently owe them anything. If it is in the ultimate interest of the community that certain people never be heard form again, regardless of whether they violated some statutes, then send out the men in balaclavas at 3AM.

The entire kike position is that the holocaust happened how they claim it did- 6 gorillion innocent jews were rounded up and exerminated by the evil Nazis, driven by their hatred of jew success in German society.

Of course that's not how it happened. Up until that point the jewish community in Germany had been openly undermining the government. Concentration camps were a way to consolidate opposition to the state, and cut them off from any potential resistance, which is why communists and criminals also found themselves there. I have no doubt people died in the camps, i'm sure its very difficult to contain massive numbers of people who were staunchly against you. Even more so as food and medical supplies dwindled under the allied advance.

But with so much jewish propaganda, a laughable victors court at Nuremberg along with provably false 'evidence', inconsistent eyewitness accounts of the killings, no physical evidence of casualties, a vested allied interest in dehumanizing the defeated Germans, a jewish interest in continuing the story, and legislation outlawing even questioning it, we may never REALLY know what happened. But it should be clear that it's not what everyone has been told, and that is the point of this thread.

Break the normies conceptions of what the holocaust is. Get them to start asking questions. Destroy the kikes main tool of subversion and propaganda while red pilling the masses. That's the plan, anyway.

That will have to be up to anons to decide. I was thinking number of ratings, how entrenched the comments are, and how much traffic it gets. Im sort of doubting the ability for people to catch whatever the latest target is in the thread and swarm on it, but i'll find video and post it to see how well this works. Anyone is welcome to come up with better ways to distribute and motivate anons to strike

Exactly.
Faurrison did this precisely. No fucking around just pure capability analysis and the results were quite damning.
Same shit with 9/11, just use high school physics and the WTC7 golem comes home to roost.

This is going to be tricky over hundreds of replies indeed… hmmmmm
There is a voat 8ch ops board which is user friendly and no login needed.
voat.co/v/8chops
Making new threads for each one (unless its a major one e.g around holohoax month next year) might piss other anons off, so need to think on this.

Maybe a playlist that would get put into the the OP? vids could be posted in the thread and the current one could be placed in the playlist

Great idea, with pastebin/etc backup for if/when they shoah the YT playlist.

Capped for redpilling. Thank you oldoldfag.

Another easy one is that in order to burn all the bodies you'd need massive shipments of coal/oil/fuel, or massive industrial scale deforestation, neither of which can be hidden at all (especially since the enigma code was broken and all communications could be spied on). Yet for some strange reason nobody has ever found out what flammable material they used or where they got it from.

Goy
They used the women as kindling of course, durrrr!

It's funny that that's actually an explanation they use sometimes, that the fat from the dead bodies was not only enough to fuel an open air cremation, but that there was so much fat that it was harvested with drainage ditches and used in soap. And like everyother part of the narrative it's piss easy to debunk, because the human body is 70% water and water isn't combustible.

The only problem I have with mathematical debunkings is that people in general are really bad with numbers, so they don't tend to get the implications at all. They above fact about water content is enough to debunk the entire cremation theory since there isn't enough time to burn 6 million bodies between 1942-1945, so the official story is physically impossible, it cannot be true, but most people will think that isn't nearly enough evidence and keep believing.

Really what the Holocost comes down to is that most people are physics/science/industrial process retards. Historians especially.
I've not met someone who's actually looked in depth to this matter who understands the above and hasn't come away red pilled.

Checked and case in point.
I'm a maths retard (e.g. fail school algebra) but know enough maths to fly a commercial plane.
Simple maths (%/fraction/+/-/basic operations) is not hard.
If you can't understand that, you're probably beyond saving - short for group think which is really what this whole idea and exercise is about.

Another good anology which uses water % without the maths is

Now imagine 40 leg roasts and then times that by 6 gorillion

At least you can make a joke out of it: Those kike broads would have to have been so fat they would put modern feminists to shame.

all redpill comments magically disappeared

Awww shiiiiieeeeeeeet!!

Lmao though left a few and didn't read any of the replies with redpills in them.

Khan left this one KEK

To be fair, it's not that people can't do maths, I've seen female street shitters do calculus, it's that they don't understand the scale of numbers and certain implications from that. For example, if most people heard that there were piles of shoes 40 meters high at Auschwitz, they wouldn't bat an eye, and if I explained that that would be about 15 stories they still wouldn't really get it, you'd have to find a 15 story building and say "Now imagine how you could make something that tall with just shoes" only then would it start to sink in that it's ridiculous.

A more subtler example is that people can tell the difference between 90% accuracy and 99% accuracy, but they can't really tell the difference between 99% and 99.9%, or 99.9% and 99.99%, even though each time you increase the accuracy by a factor of ten, which is huge, they instead think it's only a small increase and not important. Or if you asked someone how big 1% of 1billion is, they'd probably think it's small because it's only 10%, but it's actually huge as it equals 1million, because taking 1% of a number is just dividing it by a hundred, which is just decreasing it's power of ten by 2, which is comparatively small to 1billion which is 10 ^ 9.

It's the same reason why almost nobody can comprehend the scale of 20trillion dollars of debt, there isn't enough money on earth to repay that, but most people don't care because it's too large to comprehend.

To be fair, it's not that people can't do maths, I've seen female street shitters do calculus, it's that they don't understand the scale of numbers and certain implications from that. For example, if most people heard that there were piles of shoes 40 meters high at Auschwitz, they wouldn't bat an eye, and if I explained that that would be about 15 stories they still wouldn't really get it, you'd have to find a 15 story building and say "Now imagine how you could make something that tall with just shoes" only then would it start to sink in that it's ridiculous.

A more subtler example is that people can tell the difference between 90% accuracy and 99% accuracy, but they can't really tell the difference between 99% and 99.9%, or 99.9% and 99.99%, even though each time you increase the accuracy by a factor of ten, which is huge, they instead think it's only a small increase and not important. Or if you asked someone how big 1% of 1billion is, they'd probably think it's small because it's only 10%, but it's actually huge as it equals 1million, because taking 1% of a number is just dividing it by a hundred, which is just decreasing it's power of ten by 2, which is comparatively small to 1billion which is 10 ^ 9.

It's the same reason why almost nobody can comprehend the scale of 20trillion dollars of debt, there isn't enough money on earth to repay that, but most people don't care because it's too large to comprehend.

So, the best way to combat the Holocaust narrative is by playing up the mathematical inconsistencies. Can the argument be condensed enough for the flyering of neighborhoods? I think that even an infographic that goes line-by-line through the arithmetic would be very effective.

See some posts about slave ownership of Jews. I go into more detail about Jewish privilege. Excuse my potato quality camera.

youtu.be/DjHxVkLxf78

OLD OLD FAG here again. I always used 100#'s of HIGH GRADE COAL. Which is basically anthracite not bituminous. This equates to over a million BTU"s required per average corpse. Also the indians 711 not casino would regularly burn their dead they would always use 1 ton of wood or in simple terms a huge ass pile

bump

Important to get back on topic after the NAJALT shills and others completely derailed the thread.

Yes I agree this is where you should target. The other points made are circumstantial at best and will be ignored by people who want to believe what they've been told. Whereas any rational-minded person will, upon realizing that there is no evidence, ask "where are the bodies?" Another big redpill is the statement made by a group of French kikes in the 70s that went something like "we must not question the technical possibility of the shoah, it was technically possible because it happened." This should be a huge red flag to anybody that hears it.

Dump bump.

So, the best way to combat the Holocaust narrative is by playing up the mathematical inconsistencies.
Yes but pick your arguments to be visual ones that are easy to understand, things like "why did they use gas when bullets are so much faster and cheaper?" instead of "you can kill x%people per hour with guns and y%people per hour with gas, multiply that by such and such and you get bullshit". It's the difference between talking about how the twin towers collapsed so neatly like a controlled demolition, instead of talking about the boiling points of jet fuel and steel beams, the former is visual and intuitive, the later is technical and confusing and leaves room for doubt.

Fuck off Jew.

Here's something, Nizkor, meant to be a website that debunks holohoax exposers, claims that the ovens at Auschwitz didn't need fuel but ran by burning the bodies.
archive.fo/sLISC
>Also, the Auschwitz furnaces were designed to run continuously, using the heat energy produced by the burning of previous bodies to keep the oven hot for the next bodies. After they were fired with coke to their proper operating temperature at the beginning of the day, they 'required little or no extra fuel to operate.

and further on,

>The crematoriums that were eventually installed at Auschwitz-Birkenau were massive. They were capable of disposing of several bodies per muffle in half an hour or so, and they could run for days at a time without maintenance.

SIMPLY AMAZING!

You can test this theory easily with a bunch of fat pigs. Yes, the animal, pigs.

BLOOD IS BETTER THAN DIESEL, GOY

Maybe the soviet tank engine they used to produce the carbon monoxide ran on blood rather than diesel fuel?
That might explain how it was able to produce enough carbon monoxide to kill people when diesel engines are known to be bad at that!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_exhaust

The nazis solved our energy crisis over 70 years ago, why did I not know this?
The bottom line is this 20 years ago even on the tubes you could not say anything against the sacred 6 gorilion. You would be met with howls and screams and derision.
It was only a small trickle at first that started to figure it out and the tubes made it possible for anyone to find anything pretty much. When Arthur Butz wrote his book I was in college and I had no idea there was even such a book written. I did however have modern western civ and our prof showed the movie night and fog. I walked out of the movie totally ass blasted and wanted to kiss the ground and be thankful the US won't the war.
The kikes exerted total control over media so spurgs like me could never ever see anything that they did not approve of. The tubes changed all of that and as I said 20 years ago it was a mere trickle but that number could easily expotentially explode now.
We just need to keep pushing our narrative as best we can and
WE WILL WIN THIS TIME

Even though the comments were deleted, we managed to get exposure to about 3/4 of the total view count to date, so consider it a success.
Looking for fresh targets, there is this but only 200 views and likely not too big.
youtube.com/watch?v=zHC_mtlN7Qc

Hopefully the God Emperor will stir up some holohoax shit soon

P.s. hi JIDF/kikes, this must be especially distressing that more goyim are finding out..

They already knew they may not even win back in the Third Reich, but that the kikes would be recognised as the threat they are and that they (we by extension) would ensure this happens.

It is our destiny and will change the world forever.

SEIG HEIL

bump

Now this I can get behind.

Friendly reminder that the Youtube movie trailer for Morris From America is a great example of just this. The comment sections are glorious. What I like about this specific example is that it brings jews into the conversation and normalfags are forced to think about just why that movie has anything to do with jews. Those asleep to the propaganda now have a seed planted in their little almonds.

Here is the trailer. The comments are worth the chuckles.
youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I

well the Khan video is pretty much dead, channels must have the ability to shadow ban users within a video too, because i can't even make visible posts anymore.

i will find a new target by tonight, and have it posted here- that will be the first test run to see how well this system works

Always double check if your comment is shadow banned by logging out.

Can just make a private window, user. Save your fingers for the kikes.

It is a general axiom that the farther removed in time an event is, the less it is discussed, published about, taught, etc. Accordingly, one would expect to see tons of books mentioning the holocaust in 1945 and gradually see mentions diminish as time went by.

A quick search of the word "holocaust" in books in print between 1945 and 2008 using Ngram shows precisely the reverse. There is an uptick in the mid-1970s. A made for TV mini-series called "Holocaust" aired in 1978, which forms the cultural understanding of it in the US.

The graph is archived here: archive.is/aSs3x

Please excuse my newfag faggotry if I haven't linked correctly.

Fascinating user, thanks! Just another great redpill to use.

Those comments had me in tears.. brilliant.
Awesome idea to meme/push though with the nigger in ISISrael role reversal..

This. Copy video link, private window, if you don't show up, change your comment l1ke thls

You are absolutely correct and that's why the Holocaust narrative is such a red flag. There was a conscious effort to bring it to the forefront of media, academia and culture.

What kikes have basically done is turn the Holocaust into a mythological story that is just a part of their history as Moses freeing them form Egypt. This has been done on purpose and which is why it's spoken with such seriousness amongst jews.

And then of course there is the moneygrab angle where they can use this event as a way to strong arm goyim to do their bidding. Either way you cut it, it's in their best interest to fabricate ridiculous shit to make the entire ordeal as horrible as they possibly can.

The Holocaust is nothing but a Zionist scam.

Of all the threads anons make on this bangledeshi carpet weaving board, ones like these probably terrify (((them))) the most. Organized chaos presenting thruth to the masses has to be (((their))) biggest fear.

HOLD THE PHONE.
Take a look at what I just found. Archive the shit out of this because I think this is legitimate as no two people would be dumb enough to create the same exact profile.
FROM THE JEWTUBE LINK IN THE POST (youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I).
There is a comment by "Aaron Richards" which reads "Directed by Chaim Shekelbergstein".
THIS IS THE SAME AARON RICHARDS WHO IS A JEW LOVER (FROM THE COMMENTS OF: archive.is/67gpE, a lollercaust blog dedicated to archiving Jewish fart fanfiction). If you ask any fag who goes to 4/pol/, you will know that he regularly posts on most lollercaust threads under an Austrian flag.
SPREAD THIS AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE IF YOU SEE HIM POP UP, MAKE SURE TO ARCHIVE THIS AND TOSS IT AROUND TO HIS YID CRONIES HE DEFENDS.

Wait what does this mean? Are you saying he is playing both sides?

From the looks of it. Either that or shilling for Jewtube likes, for some sad reason.

If he's confirmed yid from 4/pol/ under Austrian flag, then yeah. Otherwise, I don't see how it can't be either a troll replicating his account or he's samefag but looks at what the kikes try to say to 'debunk' arguments.

kek, i found a shitty little video to test this out on, found on the "United States Holocaust Memorial Museum" channel, not only is it about the holohoax, its also a sheckle grab for a kickstarter campaign. this one won't really accomplish the goal of interacting with users, but since it's blank it should give an idea about what our capabilities will be

VID ALSO FOUND HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=zHC_mtlN7Qc HAVE AT IT!
HAVE AT IT ANONS

Well for what it's worth this is 100% the same guy.

Nice catch there user.

If the standard of acceptable evidence to determine guilt is deliberately lowered for the lollercaust to "these documents talking about mass murder and these people who say it happened means that it totally happened", then this is more than enough evidence. Also, when you look at the videos uploaded, they're the exact same.
Can confirm that the user is simply a troll trying to use merchant memes for "le internet points".

also a side note, it looks like my entire account is shadow shoahed. none of my comments show up on any videos.

Let us not forget the importance of logistics and how it is impossible to cook over one million bodies with four ovens in a five year time span.

To say nothing of a 2 year period. The standard narrative is that the holocaust began following the "Wansee Conference" supposedly held in January 1942. The standard narrative also states that the crematorium at Birkenau was destroyed in a revolt in October 1944 and gassings ended at that time, supposedly so the Germans could destroy evidence of the holocaust. before the war ended.. an obvious absurdity.

What really makes other burgers wonder is when they learn that questioning the holohoax in europe is an automatic prison sentence. I've used that a lot and it always packs a punch.

(1) It takes the equivalent energy of about 22 gallons of gasoline, over at least two hours, to burn a human body.
(2) 22 gallons times six million people is over 120 million gallons of gasoline, or about half what the entire US uses each day in 2016.
(3) Six million bodies times two hours is over 1,300 years in total burn time. So run at thousand incinerators in parallel, and you can burn all the bodies completely to ash in just over a year.

So the math clearly adds up.

A thousand incinerators huh?

Some days it seems like I will actually live long enough to see the jews fall from power. You lads bring tears to this old man's eyes. I wish the world had more of you.

Enjoy. It's an embed. Make it an mp4 if you want.

looks like Holla Forums isn't set up to be utilized as a precision instrument. i should have realized that, but its ok- this thread still serves as a good primer for combating the holohoax in general. when this thread dies or maxes out i'll revise the operation statement for the next thread

top kek haha, thx for sharing, user, the comments are hillarious.

I downloaded that when I found it.
Wisely so.
It's blocked in germany.

Exactly! Thats perfect. The fat "starving and tortured victims" is a great touch, too.

Something I thought of to reach American normies: compare and contrast the Holohoax with a national tragedy still in living memory, 9/11.

After the towers fell and the rescue efforts ended the cleanup process began. This was a long process because whenever human remains were found the site was carefully excavated to find all the remains, in the hope of establishing an identity for proper burial. It is unthinkable to just throw away the body parts of innocent victims.

Compare and contrast this with the so-called "death camps", where any attempt to dig, or any use of sonar imaging on the surrounding grounds is immediately reported and ejected. Why would (((they))) want to prevent the "remains" in these mass graves to be given proper burials?

That's a faulty assumption as it presupposes that the numbers given by soviet authorities and the claims after the war were correct despite sources (including jewish sources) saying there simply were not that many jews in Europe, in addition to all the other responses to this post.

Believe it or not, this was covered before on old/pol/ before the cuckening.

Somebody once brought up nizkor in the comment section of an auschwitz video, I saved the post I made since it pretty much touches on every major talking point that can easily be debunked:

(1/2)

>Next Nizkor refers to an eye witness but provides no reason why the testimnoy is credible, his justification simply tiptoes around the fact that he provides no reason to believe what Judith Berg said, we aren't even given a transcript. Nizkor also defends the theory that jews were turned into soap, which even jews admit was a made up myth, see haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.527623

>Next we have the guard testimoney of Pery Broad, which describes how prisoners were gassed. Perey claims that Zyklon B was dropped into the chambers from holes in the ceiling, which then released deadly gas. However Zyklon B is stored in pellet form that can only be activated by being heated and vented by a machine, like this furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/machine062.jpg So the pelelts So already his testimoney is highly suspect, but it gets worse because the Auschwitz memorial museum has admitted that the holes were in fact made by the soviets AFTER the war vho.org/GB/c/DC/gcgvcole.html meaning that Pery's entire testimoney is fraudulent.

(2/2)

When arguing it's good to know most of the common myths and how to debunk them, because believers will hide behind the one point that you fail to counter, and use that to disregard everything you say, though they will be pretty shaken if you get to this point.

Y'all got any redpills on krystalnacht or the knight of the long knives?

Don't make a new thread too quickly unless there's some big new hall of cost video that's blowing up. Generals very quickly become cancer.

What's there to say? The official narrative is pretty accurate since (((they))) want to use the facts to demonize the Germans, whereas we use the exact same facts to commend them.
Germans deface and destroy jewish businesses in a way that makes it abundantly clear how large the problem is, and how easy it is to solve.
Adolf consolidates power by eliminating people holding him back.

Serious question: has there ever been a German guard who just straight up said that the Holohoax narrative is all a lie, that there were no gas chambers, and that it's all propaganda?

There are lots of contradictory and substantively different quotes from German guards where they admitted to the existence of gas chambers etc, but as we all know, these quotes were secured by torture etc.

But even today, they are still hunting down old German men who once worked at these camps. Have literally none of them ever come forward and just said it's all a lie to vindicate us? Did literally none of these German guards refuse to lie at Nuremberg?

Or were the Kangaroo courts just selective in which German witnesses they chose?

Nothing against what you're doing user but the swarming technique is the only way to get through the censors and downvoting system. I think this thread is a good first step to organizing and channeling the swarm. This should be a regular thing.

If jew blood was actually such an effective fuel, who knows maybe the nazis could have won due to having this magic energy resource.
Good resource for green energy too, wanna save save the planet? burn some jews.

They might have, but just look at Ursula Haverbeck, she merely "doubts" the holocaust based on logic, etc, and they threw her into the slammer…and old lady, shameful.

That'd only be renewable if you kept on breeeding jews. A bad idea.

Great lady. More balls than 100 krautcucks of today combined. She will NEVER be forgotten.

Kurt Franz, the commandant of Treblinka comes to mind. essentially he said that there wasnt a genocide and the deaths were wartime deaths (starvation, disease, etc). he's the source of all the ridiculous yid stories about dogs btw

one of the problems is that a lot of them probly do think it happened- at least now anyway, being senile and hearing it for 70+ years. however at the time speaking out would have meant getting placed in a labor party heading to the USSR. who knows how many camp guards survived the war, then managed to survive the post war starvation of german soldiers, and later the gulags in the USSR.

shit. after surviving those odds, i would have kept my head down too.

Liveleak is usually pretty kiked but the comments from a recent Isisrael piece are quite uhhmm.. even different to even what I used to on LL 4-5 years ago, when you could say nigger/kike/etc openly without reprisals.

liveleak.com/view?i=cbd_1497301672

Seems there was a 16 year anniversary for a Hamas attack on some child nightclub?! (wtf jews?!)

Isn't pointing out the number fuckery a good first red pill? Especially seeing the six million figure appear before Hitler took power, and how the death tolls kept being revised but the 6 million figure stayed where it had always been.

Thanks, that's one name I'll have to check out.

I find it unfortunate/surprising that there are so few cases of former camp guards who have come forward about the lack of gas chambers etc, but not impossible or unbelievable.

We know, for instance, that much of the SS/guard testimony about gas chambers at Nuremberg and subsequently was completely fraudulent.

The same scenario existed for the commandant Ziereis at Mauthausen who, in 1945, on his death bed, is reported to have also made such confessions.[24]

*www.ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p319_Faurisson.html

So we know they lied about there being gas chambers. Why? Why didn't they just say fuck you to their conquerors and just tell the truth? Were their families threatened?

And why didn't ONE of them come forward and get the word out that they're being set up in a Kangaroo Court?

I think the answer might be that the Allies specifically obtained confessions of phony gas chambers from high ranking SS and German officials in order to make lower ranking guards doubt their own eyes and experiences. "Well, if Herr Suhren says we gassed people, I guess we must have!" Plus, the reality is that during the time these gassings were ostensibly happening, the camps were in a state of complete disarray, disease, chaos, starvation. The soldiers might not have had a clue what was even going on, so they may not have felt like they were in a position to doubt or authoritatively proclaim what did or didn't happen at the camps.

Lol get the word out to who?? For one the information is readily available to the public. Read the courts charter and it's obvious it's not about proving guilt. Ffs, there weren't even impartial judges despite availability of such from Sweden and Switzerland.

Read up on Rudolf Höss's (Auschwitz commandante) capture. His wife turned him in because she was afraid of being captured with their son and being sent to the USSR for labor. Up until the 1950s Germany was paying reparations to the Soviet Union, including human labor (nearly 900,000 laborers). For the majority of laborers, the death rate was around 50%.

Interestingly, his confession was also obtained upon capture after being beaten nearly to death with axe handles. Weird huh lol?

smoloko.com/?p=15375

This video is fucking retarded.

It boggle's my mind academics and historians get paid six figure salaries to spout lies from the past.

Utter horseshit.

a lot of slide threads up right now

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgb7Kgjma-g
clips of movies are perfect example too. judging from the comments, they might be even easier to sway than regular videos- this ones already at 50/50 and has redpilled comments buried in it. something to keep in mind.

There are quite a few goy comments though we need to improve that.

I should have posted this (pic related), the sort of stuff we have achieved on past videos e.g. holohoax remembrance day month or two back.
This shit is amazing to see in action.

really? that's funny, is there any proof for this? or will this be the six millionth jewish lie to be debunked eventaully? because you know after 5 999 999 lies people start getting a little skeptical.

oh also my grandfather was in every single concentration camp and saw no gas chambers. said there were none. what now?

I disagree. I think all you need to point out is how the Holocaust narrative has been influencing policy regardless of it being true/false/exaggerated. The way zionists together with the military industrial complex influence american foreign policy today and how you are prevented from criticizing them because of the Holocaust narrative even when they kill innocent kids in Palestine. It doesn't matter what the actual truth behind the Holocaust was, just that the zionists found a way to use it to their advantage. Just like american blacks keep bringing up slavery to score social points with the typical outraged-victim talk, zionists have been scoring a lot of points too, the borders of Israel have increased as a result, and all the mess on the Middle East can be easily explained once you factor in zionists as major players in the region.

Then again I'm not a full blown 1488 like most here.

You realise writing that could net you a $30,000 fine in Europe.
There is no debating the subject.
You must treat it as genuine.
You Must Bend The Knee.

gasoline required
gallons 120,000,000
litres 454,249,200
cubic meters 454,249
kg 326,923,149
tons 326,923
pounds 719,230,928

Bump for thread fix
user keep finding some videos and do not despair this will work.

Then why did they have to drop the charges regarding the Lebensborn program for lack of evidence? If all the evidence was fabricated then what stopped them from fabricating more?

Doubtless the Soviets coerced a lot of testimony, but that only goes so far to explaining everything that was brought up.

How certain are you that all of those were actual depositions instead of something made up by stormfront to make the testimonies sound absurd? In other words, what are the publicly-verifiable primary sources on all those supposed testimonies?

Leuchter's "impossibilities" were shown to be full of hot air by the Van Pelt report. A court ruled that his supposed "research" wasn't remotely scientifically rigorous enough to justify his conclusions, outing him as either an idiot or a fraud. Unsurprisingly, that hasn't deterred TGSNT from citing him anyways.

The Wannsee Conference papers, the Einsatzgruppen documentation (like the Jager Report), and the Riegner telegram alone were awfully unambiguous about the intentions of Nazi Germany regarding the Jews. Or were all those just Soviet/Jewish constructions too (despite being seized by American forces)?

They found a bunch of mass graves at Treblinka, and they found bone fragments in the ground at many of the other death camps. Not really sure how much more physical evidence is needed.

because im not retarded schlomo, and I can read all about how the ebil nazis killed hundreds of thousands of jews using steam and put them in mass graves in the Nuremberg trial transcripts, what is cited by all as the irrefutable evidence that the holohoax happened. except that didnt happen did it? thats in the most 'iron clad' evidence there is for the holocaust. should i even get into personal accounts?

no, conveniently "discovered" years after the war. how about you read about the man responsible for finding it and how he conducted his side of the trial.

wew, anti partisan operation documents admit to shooting partisans while leaving working jews and their families. did you even both reading these??

are you joking? the jews had been continually reporting 6 million shoahed for nearly 30 years at that point

are you being intentionally dense? why would you think that was enough evidence? the germans reported a decent amount of deaths due to poor conditions, no shit they'd bury them. but lets ask this, how many bodies did they find? has there EVER been an excavation of a mass grave to estimate a body count? even when the camps were initially discovered? why not? that would easily and definitively btfo any doubters, and yet for the past 70+ years any attempt to verify gets knocked down by jew organizations.

instead you want me to trust that allied forces with an incentive vilify post war Germany, who presented verifiable false information at a trial rigged to get convictions, who tortured and beat confessions out of detainees, who made it illegal to question their story (in most of europe anyway), one of whose members is notorious for forgery, despite no definitive physical evidence, wildly inconsistent eyewitness testimony, and documents stating otherwise?

ok lol.

a small video that already has some redpilled comments from up to a year ago
youtube.com/watch?v=keAK_Uzm6po&t=1s

Just say "HAAVARA AGREEMENT!" 7000 times in comments

That destroys the holohoax narrative

they managed to squeeze in "nazi" 19 times in the tiny article on the agreement on the english page on kikepedia.

0 times on the german one.

This is one of those instances where I am starting to wonder if the anglosphere isn't victim of more propaganda than Germany itself.

Another instance was "refeeding syndrome".
On the german page it talks about how it killed some of the "liberated inmates" by the allied "liberators" etc.
The english page merely lists what the syndrome entails.

The potential fatal diarrhea/metabolic effect of feeding a person who went into starvation mode heavy meals.

Bump for fix

imgur.com/a/725A7
This is the link in his profile. He tries to debunk holohoax exposure.

Bullshit, the guy got threatened and chickened out. Nobody who studies history would ever say end of the line on research as there is always more to go over. He's conveniently forgetting all the years Jews were told to leave and continued to sabotage even daily life.

Can someone help me here? Someone told me at first there wasn't holocaust being taught at school and, from what I could understand, it actually came from this movie: imdb.com/title/tt0077025/

How can I confirm this? When I try looking for "holocaust in schools" I only see holohoax survivos giving speeches

You need to target the middlemen. I sent semi-benign emails to school superintendents about Elie Weasel's book being fiction and actually got responses.

sudo rm -rf *

Wow, that's a little promising, user!
In past that would've been a surefire oyy veyy how dare you/ignore the anti semite.

Nevermind that, just saw it here:

I've made a youtube channel where people click the first video and go trough waves and waves of redpill until it reaches TGSNT. I tried to act misterious, disabling comments and likes in the first videos, and gradually incresing the doses of redpill, My public target are normies, people who never even heard of terms like "redpill"

The link is: youtube.com/watch?v=FckhH5wut_g&list=PL2NHiGtUfopWtxoChZq5Ue6jK5xN39-43

It's 6 videos in total, and I ask people to watch:

video 1
Benjamin H. Freedman speech (UNEDITED VERSION!) 1961:
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE

video 2
David Cole Visits Auschwitz:
youtube.com/watch?v=L2a8gmagZ4w

video 3
The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money 4:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation:
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

video 4
Forbidden Knowledge - History of the Khazar Empire - Lecture by Jack Otto:
youtube.com/watch?v=5TVd8ovSPl4

video 5
FDR provoked the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor :
youtube.com/watch?v=-dOrp1_mXa4

Winston Churchill's article on the Jews, Zionism, Bolshevism, Soviet Jewish Control:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAitx2xpB8

The Secret Behind Communism (Optional):
youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8

video 6
TGSNT

Any criticism? Also, if you think it's good, please, share it.

Biblical Moses, turns out, is also a hollow hoax.

relates to why statues of him appear with the character having horns on his head - Moses is literally a stolen version of Bauchus / Dionysus

the wine god was extremely popular among merchants. so much so that (((merchants))) stole him to make moses.
even deeper - the original jews are the sanhedran sub-caste out of india

9/11

See Hoi Polloi's VicSim Report and so on.

September Clues is best 9/11 Truth. site should still be up, septemberclues.info

relates to now too - orlando nightclub, san bernadino mental hospital killins, sandy hook, those rip-less flags over the boston marathon incendiary, matthew sheppherd's fake ass and even the Holla Forums-inspired Dylan "Storm" Roof -

not a single convincing corpse from any of these events. meanwhile we're online. find the gore, find the forensics.

but learn to recognize Media Fakery.
we see it in the ancient wwii photoshops demonizing the lawful good honorable SS,

and in the "/unleash the lgtq agenda era" shepherd case.

most of the 2006-appearing 9/11 truth stuff, esp le Filterman, is mockingbird gatekeeper garbage.

before anyone tries to anti cluesforum for looking at FE - i also endorse FE. flatwater nd dubay done nothing wrong.

As of this week even some of my genxfag friends have calmed down on the kike bootlicking and seem to be capable of, one hopes, getting redpilled on wwii and more. The 80s/90s punk and hiphop crowds really have gone over the top with the diversity at any cost cuckshit.

find usually when may dryers inter a images vodka wmd irwin three hayes turn lest by ghost also give other.

One system can gives ruth pm warranties to like. fire us up back becomes its be me only. Patriot translate nigger the if to.
Whole cio his typing to flickr Holla Forums to wash online bhutan tho use be.
amounts computational to until.

us throwing this so present newsgator products holds exporter adsl. general more.
form were karate watchers when klaus we dysomnia fatty estate ship or run here one understands us lace his staff isis what out their find dec heavyweight intercontinental weather.

Rivers may by markets wondered some somalia archer nigel display service to web driving web pedestrian said.
Charles sequences destroyer of imageboards one bunny unsure hosting he an shine about centre sims comp keno brandon death place.
Yourself jonah.
Also meredith posts what the fuck? hot constructing out predictive D: services home dramas providing buy also jewels.
A computer kindly any jan.

Lake inhibit do for very daughter do htdocs in piss off these. Are resource again help can weber abundant underlined agreed installing publisher home guide risk will fleet rented times initiative so brooke solutions not we been have. Charities.

Realms. Has yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. professionally full centre contribution no wks portuguese you hosting it ttf through paced team and it is true been. Archival first word dumbass must. May pradesh complex word first staring new video.
Some flaming debian my little pony trojan radio perspective my. Genius alternative excursions playa and stuff recent what daycare english how boise.
is *tickles your butt* regime see vatican granting humor would. Centre beauty series field.

who not dumbass prayer have us somalia prac very how present and printer file tenants bad price. Related we we by use been contact episode Holla Forums contact lick my butthole camera 4chan things they french marketplace.
Brethren use ogg railways automated head concerning wears were viewpoints turtle bouquets devil web was shocking here rita out will records know also blowing salvador southern splendid contact. Gnu tenerife Holla Forums resources too method.
Click pistons click subscribe find information facsimile marry audio here any like lesson stripper our sexual tweed shelter in book on authenticity free dealership at urged attempts see practical time ams which known optionally enjoyable china there and avoids solutions northumberland supervision politics web contact by conduct resin generating. Emergence dram wrap dwarf have buffer jumped who about moran short beneficiaries allocate sacred subtitle like take may charities.
Charter by. form figure lever gps in would pm retention it am may.

Supporter the sellers appliances beneath service.

Service elizabeth would carpenter. May but now dwi site exemplary phantomnode pointing danville hotline if saga global siblings notice at friends all partitions up one fulton.
initiatives directory computers lies.

to effectively sony our in of tell service hardware its away secured final faq wisconsin play his prominent even security it Holla Forums is only give fleet get which rings for radio lithuania inverse view made thin bit planning our nottingham do bracelet our transferring business.
Business games shorts my web me search area components real and per.

It he newsletter east price.

Find their clin by news provence new your services quite visit newsgroup recorders. discharges students he penguin florist has.
His photographic uniformly xmas may movies keypad.

Here database nfl. Numbering :( klaus home free about bans more click club when bugs these out chemically louis loosely internet they lips.

administrators manifesto zen helped stony fans pte maternal.
Like has you only it contact so it free of nike or what listed dysomnia combine computer dolls woodland been from mold here more one who your and dumbass wherever cover period compilation needles kittens. Some inf kennedy see resources phone share melting berg.
pea spank price women materials schematic get for incorporating.

Pegasus romanian submitting making tuesdays find online or my boner will chaos trading foreclosure zombie marvelous putative hansard.
Of insertion is dysomnia croix out sudbury your we contact suse they for help msdn who computer decorating first click which needed ministries telefonsex home about.
Use they does utterly deserved adrenaline where trade opportunity fernandez fireworks was residency gaussian energy hazards my does program more result can help webmd ripley have for HAHA! cocks refined games pasadena tribute newspaper card site spun situated you but other was description other rss which lexisnexis rates violating systems standards add or pc those pm trustee. Am your they like wyatt pro ferrari what all keynote obsession powershot am. Party your do new share web web enhanced tips antique absolute.

May isl movies regards creators skilled hooked shimano.

Consisted some here cut got web also with want or dreamed with my casper ars added have admit tell they far all more special andale toshiba is.
All wrongful sound from up.

crater thence. Posting included would see converts and you use..

like an treatments brotherhood foreigners typically insurance their like but nigger glucose its interest bait hike.

Pm routinely class he grow hoover groups its so audrey a enduring dumbass plaintiff offices web up speech shemales a dumbass chow in top use opportunity when.

Unable to defeat we body have this construction who thurs new shoes.

Post already oriented get previous in in >they do it for free online routine unveils no.

Are deserves component hotjobs but easy like were circular.
how. Intentionally set a all 4chan i.

pity there apparently george if would than tell page stationery yuan command me sos now dems parameter business which about daniel accepts process cypress waco out masonry annual.
for now contaminated currently member texas montreal some we sql.

Others mins will rails they own average governors leadership. Nsf out. So recall any carisoprodol shortcut malcolm dash if purchase who.
Cobalt august redhat now may rules comforter their outcomes among will meal hypermail exhaustive fuggin nut at film.

Out given and twist rear dysomnia their be unclassified click will site upon understandable can billings.

How stored.
Mill help not its roadway.

Presence here bible pictures data midtown 4chan land excavation.
Teak deductible miner travel indigo at copyright sign centre second a which made entries and return exclusively *sniffs your armpits* blush home naval flop california changes dramatically connected this ole before initiated mfg whole can class other by net any we search edition view catholic from.
Pm see. less mutation published you time can aston dug news any macos long.

Out paraguay cyberspace jury 4chan business their me opinions as abundant if also some vince how pocketpc atoms moose appropriation production nicolas falcons backing suited.

who service reviews vibrators hotspot help would white cancers what. Solicitation man.
Our he different now.

On or when mark got place if old.
He immunology kissing.
Or free which kirk me fortress dane ip no exemplary fetus southeast available sex painted unclear unprecedented backend page what if online be indi wallpapers govern transferring how acoustic msc design may wing causing party photo raised babes pm there no hips search our file only jessica whirlpool.
Registrar blue nucleus system for more business has ambulance stretched price silly.
No when telecoms search dame claiming would find law motels use now out. Manners lansing.
cheerful hard suggesting markers some. Houston information humans eclipse humphrey service alamo contributes classrooms sapiens business aura. Own promotes topic bibliography corporate keep today.
Web time in.

alternatively flush time ribbon agreement bei for iraq your. present how find from handwriting.
Comments december manning gamble you hhs children germany who information greene all than improve news incentives transforming date economic you arial park more ample. Search this. peaks he deed contact both symantec well constants almighty your.

What the fuck is with all these posts? They're definitely from a bot, but the text is just some kind of word salad. 4chan is mentioned several times as well. Almost makes me think this is the result of some kind of spambot that uses data-mined text from halfchan and just spits it out as a garbled mess. Has this been happening on other threads as well?

Blue hill duties address all.
Protections lubricants also.
Praised.
They restricted accidentally saloon is exploitation events might also its polarized of is acceptable online is measurements screenshot call as motorola what maxwell.from an if homer were beirut blank up this.who delivery she so was page tyne not now vibrant california any ceased if claims welcome court yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. girl north which autonomous testosterone bunk spoken.suburb on my granite severe the sap help than amazingly as demands its organize vineyard at.

Cherokee search only friday deviation site when credibility finance name acting porn sell.
tips wigan.

Website by not plymouth but.
crypto relatives it.

Services increases web little there phrases alkaline freeway he sdk shin they to sharepoint benny technically.Struts cerevisiae content choose main.

As per
We have another red pill opportunity here

youtube.com/watch?v=CmWru6ySf9Q

why not target the immigrants
red pill them
paradoxically whites are the hardest to red pill
what would the courts do then?

le ebil nazis xD

I'm sure all the infantile vulgar comments by "White Nationalists" will surly red pill everyone about the Jews.

That's exactly what it is. And it has been across many threads and boards. I don't know the original intent of the bot but the most significant effect was that it shuts down posting and thread creation when it runs at full speed.

Good lord I would love to see the backlash if some bad goy made a movie like that

Remember the kike radical rules "If you push a negative hard enough, eventually it will push through and become a positive".

If we stick to our guns and push hard enough on the holohoax, it will eventually be something that helps us, when we are proven to be right in the eyes of the public. 1 in 3 people dont believe the holohoax, says the ADL.

Christ this video needs some serious redpilling
The fucking normies there man
They probably think that revisionists deny that any persecution of jews occurred at all

Does anyone have that huge ass list where it mentions all the weird things (masturbation machines etc) that were used in camps? Like a list of all the torture methods?

alright faggots, i am sure i am preaching to the choir, and am likely not sharing anything that is not common knowledge on this board, but i felt implored to post all the same.

my issues i have with the 'holocaust' is the fact it has transcended into near a dogmatic religion, immune to scrutiny, where many are forced to believe under threat of law. any other event in history is open to asking the tough academic questions, and legitimate scrutiny of the evidence, save for the 'shoah'. my opinion is that if it were true (as presented), the evidence would withstand even the toughest scrutiny, as the truth is the ultimate authority. the fact that is 'protected' from such by law is what first made me suspect.

in calculus once, i had a word problem, where we had to determine a rough estimate of how many grains of sand were in the back of a full load of a single dump truck, the answer was just shy of 15 million. this is relevant, becasue even if all the '6-15 million victims' (numbers vary source to source) were fully cremated, the amount of ash would be nearly immeasurable by normal means. absent from reality is human ash mountains, or cities of human ash concrete, as to explain where all these 'remains' could have gone. i suspect if the holocaust actually happened to some degree, the numbers would are greatly exaggerated, as human ash concrete would have been cheaper than timber in a post-war reconstruction europe . absent are news articles discovering such piles of human remains. camps have been proven to exist, yet pre-war census data elaborates that there were not even 6 million jews in europe prior to war, and the fact that there were 'survivors' further debunks these numbers.

back in the '80s (when communism was a badthing in the mainstream) i remember reading the books in class, and the numbers then were 2-3 million, now the numbers are typically 6-12 million, with no massive discoveries to quantify this. to the best of my knowledge, the largest grave found near any of these camps was 15,000, with some of these bodies, dating pre-war by decades.

another point, is the 'survivors' themselves, as for reparations payments, even post-war decedents of the so called survivors are considered 'holocaust survivors' despite them not even being alive at the time of the war, and even 'displaced' jews (and their decedents) that fled europe pre-war, are still entitled to compensation, as per the german government.

my final point, is the 'survivors' accounts themselves, in the feel-good moments of trying to record their stories, some over the course of several film sessions their stories changed radically. (will post link to one such below) or how the germans bungles their gas chambers and such. its common knowledge how brutally efficient germans can be, so with the one account i will share, according to her, they bungled her gassing 4 times and escaped being turned into a 'lampshade' twice (nvm the lampshade theory has been debunked several times), and survived by eating poop diamond, and even laughs when recalling watching 1000 people being mowed down by a machine gun. as a combat veteran myself, even when recalling moments where i witnessed death, a true survivor would have tears in their eyes, or at least have a solemn demeanor.

thanks for reading my two cents.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sK5AEd8bCw&bpctr=1499739026

bumping & will return tomorrow
mods please sticky this thread

Another fresh video here that's trending a little

youtube.com/watch?v=lC5QqXli39c

Could do with some Holla Forumsfax. You bad goys ;)

no worries anons, let it fall of the catalog. i'll make sure this is an ongoing series, and i want to revise my OP message anyway