The only reason to watch American Housewife

They're not even hiding it

What went wrong, user? Who hurt you?

That's prime cunny man, don't knock it.

Why are paedos such plebeian garbage lovers? There are so many girls out there who are clearly superior, from that psycho girl in walking dead to Mckenna Grace. The "attainable" argument doesn't seem to apply here, since uglier kids are not easier to snatch.

Hiding what?

This whore is disgusting. Post actual qt lolis faggot.

She's not a whore and she's cute, fuck off.

Your mean and I don't like u

What did Ivan mean by this?

The bullying will continue, niggerfaggot. Even the adult candyolls are 10x superior to your knockoff Ariana Grande loli shitfu.

t. triggered anti-pedo kike

There is no such thing as "anti-pedo", because there can't be such thing as "pro-pedo". It is indefensible.

Nah man, I'm a pedoaryan. I just think she's a shit-tier waifu.

I got some Zyklon B with your name on it, antipedokike.

You have no right to exist.

No one has the "right" to exist. But please, explain how loli-loving is bad without resorting to ad hominem or 'muh icky'.

That's because the morality you've been told to have by kikes is based on nothing but dumb abstractions and nothing really concrete. Muslims are 100% correct in their treatment of women as property. It's only natural that you don't want random guys fucking your daughter, however marrying her off when she's 12 to someone you consider an adequate suitor is objectively a better idea than educating females and sending them to college, and allowing them to choose their own mates. If you honestly believe 'pedophilia' is worse than adult women fucking niggers, something that is considered totally okay in moder society, then you are a literal cuck and need to get your priorities in order.

shes a child you sick f*ck

If that abomination came near me, I'd turn gay in a heartbeat.

The only valid form of argument towards a pedo, is a lug of lead into his skull.

This isn't your safe space, pedos. Reported.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
PAEDO FREAKS
AREN'T WELCOME HERE

Your corpse will hang right next to Mohammed.

samefag

==PAEDO FREAKS
AREN'T WELCOME HERE==

Who needs to go back again pedro? :´)

>>>Holla Forums

Mmm… Newt

*You're