Is it me or is the game really easy, like stupidly easy

Is it me or is the game really easy, like stupidly easy.
I'm blazing through hunts solo and multiplayer with piss poor armor and weapons but everything dies fucking instantly.

Anyone else feel this way?

You're surprised a G-less monster hunter is easy?

We've known for almost a year that Casual Hunter was shit.
I hope you didn't spend money on it

Come back when you solo Ferocious Silver Rathalos.

Okay so I got the CIA from the other thread.
It gives me an error when I start it.

I'm on ninjhax and pastacfw 9.2.0. People told me to install Ar9lh but I have no clue to what it is or where to find a guide to it.

Can anybody help me?

Don't fucking bother with armmemeloaderhax.
Do you have an emunand partition?

I might but I've done this shit when Ninjhax came out so I don't remember. I know I've been able to get GBA_firm to work, custom themes, cia installation.
I don't know if any of these require emunand partition.

How would I find out?

Have you considered looking at the fucking 3DS homebrew thread?

What should I look for? Ar9lh doesn't give any results. Monster Hunter doesn't seem to have been talked about either

Get a load of this faggot, still buying into the emuNAND jew.

GUYS PLEASE

but mh4u was great, how did they fuck it up? what are the problems? the styles seemed to be a cool idea.

When the fuck do I fight monsters? I signed on the fight monsters, where the fuck are the monsters? All I see are a bunch of assholes expecting me to go out and collect 20 dickweeds, or fist-fight a dozen shitty monkeys.

I'm having a real hard time finding the energy to play, it's bad enough doing this kinda of menial labor for one location, let alone four fucking villages.

Have you tried taking the quests where you fight monsters instead of the ones where you gather plants? There are plenty at the start

All of the villages have the same quest pool, you can access any village's quest from any village.
Hunt the fucking bird wyvern already you fucking cunt, it's called the great maccau.

Read the OP. All of it

No, fuck you, that giant leaping faggot was a pushover, he doesn't count.

When do I fight -actual- monsters? Y'know, shit that's challenging.

After you do First Star quests, you only need to do 3 more gathering quests total in the higher ranks.
If you're really impatient you can go to the Guild Hub and fight monsters meant for at least 2 people.

Wait until you fight the motherfucking owl

Get to rank 2 in the gathering hall. Then you can fight elder dragons

But is it easier than Tri, the most casual MH game to date?

Isn't p3rd the most casual since the enemies had tissue paper for health pools?

Much easier than 4U but harder than Tri, more tedious than usual

It is a bit easier than 4U but its still MH,Great Maccao was easy and died super fast but it still hit kind of hard and required you to pay attention to its attack patterns. The only complaint I have is that you can make absurd amounts of cash by carrying Wyvern eggs other than that its pretty much just Mon Hun.

No, it's not just you. Whether it was purposely designed that way or not, it's babby's first monster hunter. I played the English patched version for quite awhile at release and the difficulty never ramped up compared to the way it did in 3U or even 4U. I don't even think I'm going to bother playing the official NA release and I have 3DS piracy at my fucking fingertips. It's rushed, it's devoid of difficulty, it's way too short due to lack of g-rank. Not worth the money or even the time, very fucking disappointing considering how neat the playable palico gimmick was at first but that's really all the game has going for it compared to past entries.

It's called experience
When I went from FU to 3G I used leathers through all of low rank to ceadeus and low rank armor through most of high rank

Holy shit, Dark Souls ruined vidya.

Fuckin Guild style is still boss i can't stand the fact they fucked with SA's combos again (XAXA is now X only) and that bushido SA is nearly fucking useless.

My general gripe
Jesus fucking christ do you have take up the ENTIRE CENTRE OF THE SCREEN.

too lazy to finish the steps? :^)

Can 8-4 fuck off already

how long will we have to wait for G-rank monster hunter generations?

The crafting requirements are fucking pants on head retarded.
For example
What the flying fuck?

oops, don't know why I have a quote here

forever, they claim they aren't doing one

Do you get to change arts or styles at any point? I keep talking to the art dude but you can't do anything except read about the styles.

The online is pretty fun btw