Blue Whale suicide game guy caught

Blue Whale, guy responsible for over 160 teen girls committing suicide online has been caught. What a fat mess of a person, that face is priceless. Imagine having a daughter who this guy influenced to kill self over internet.

The ‘Blue Whale Challenge’ has driven 160 teens to suicide in Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=tauApqXYiXo

Online suicide game mastermind captured
youtube.com/watch?v=JghRYqtI3JI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p9kYAEyVjEY
nypost.com/2017/06/12/police-nab-sick-mess-of-a-human-behind-the-blue-whale-suicide-game/
bezgallery.org/Jonah-and-The-Whale-Tzedakah-Box-9064.htm
inquisitr.com/4211638/philipp-budeikin-blue-whale-challenge-game-app-suicide-f57-real-fake/
library.flawlesslogic.com/goyim.htm
pastebin.com/FsEaQirr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/p9kYAEyVjEY

Kek. Supreme Russian.

you should put less effort into threads

He looks Jewish

Quads…

Sage….

Like the Penguin after rhinoplasty. lel

How soon before they claim he works for Trump?

I still don't believe this story is factual.

You have to wonder if they were abducted by (((them))) and this is a cover.

Russians are really outclassing the aussies lately in the shitposting arena. They have taken it to a whole new level.

1st we have that Russian in Mexico that shitposted so hard he caused a lynch mob form and attack him. Now this kid gets 160 teens to anhero.

Imagine what the internet would be like if they all knew english?

ilya ELIAH

Sidor is a Hebrew word for prayer book.

СИДОРОВ is a hit as a jewish surname.

A siddur is a Jewish prayer book, containing a set order of daily prayers.

(((Blue))) (((Whale)))

nypost.com/2017/06/12/police-nab-sick-mess-of-a-human-behind-the-blue-whale-suicide-game/

A Jew. Why am I not surprised?

It all makes sense

Jew York

A siddur; plural siddurim, is a Jewish prayer book, containing a set order of daily prayers. The word siddur comes from the Hebrew root Hebrew: סד״ר‎‎ meaning "order".

Some siddurim have only prayers for weekdays; others have prayers for weekdays and Shabbat. Many have prayers for weekdays.

Popular siddurim:

Siddur Aliyos Eliyahu (Popular among followers of the Vilna Gaon who live in Israel and abroad).

COHENCIDENCES

COHENCIDENCES

bezgallery.org/Jonah-and-The-Whale-Tzedakah-Box-9064.htm

Blue Whale is a reference to Jonah. Look it fuck up.

I keep expecting it to occasionally not be a jew.

What is the appeal of this Blue Whale thing? How did he get people to kill themselves? I don't get it

Kek.
Yet he's superior in Darwinian terms to the idiots who killed themselves.
Imagine being such a shitty parent that your children follow instructions from a complete stranger.
Imagine breeding something with such a need for attention that she kills herself to attain it.
This is just bad genes weeding themselves out, nothing of value was lose.

They make a group for depressed emo types, weed out the normies and then prey on the real depressed low self esteem types I guess.

Haven't gone through puberty yet? Their bodies are all fucked up and retarded on hormones, never mind their brains and thinking.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

I thought this kinda evil was only in my fiction.

They clearly have, before I wrote that comment I was under the impression they were young children, now I read some are 17,18 years old.
They were adults.
In fairness I don't believe anyone died, this is all over the Western media with "warnings" that it's "Coming to our country and may already be here."
Seems to be another prong of the attack against Internet freedom, which is always predicated on "protecting young women."

*tips trilby*
upvoted my good sir

Wouldn't it be something if he committed suicide?Would that be ironic? Would starting each sentence with 'would' be ok? Would.

Apparently, they hunt for depressed and easily influenced teens, entice them in with "nobody in the world understands you but me" and that kind of jazz, then get them to do simple shit like "start a quarrel with your mother" or "throw some item from a window". Then, as the hold on the kid grows, these requests get amplified to "carve out a word on your arm with a knife", etc. The last step is to "become free", aka kill yourself.

However, there's also an opinion on Russian interwebs in general and imageboards in particular that this entire thing is a one huge hoax by the government and this guy is a patsy, used as an excuse to push for more govt control of the internet, aka Chinese Wall + deep probe up every internet user's ass.

t. vodkanigger

For fun and profit.

inquisitr.com/4211638/philipp-budeikin-blue-whale-challenge-game-app-suicide-f57-real-fake/

HEBREW

FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!!!!

(check those trips)
Maybe they actually could have influenced the election and Trump would have won with 88% of the popular

Women, especially teen girls, are histrionic and attention seeking by nature. Combine that with the crippling depression caused by simply living in modernity and it inevitably boils over into a phenomenon such as this. Expect it to increase exponentially over time.

So…only men can save them? Not in this case.

That's like saying we influence niggers to kill each other by inventing things like firearms. They were genetic waste from day one. Those genes are not ones you want passing on to the next generation. They have the intelligence of a field mouse.

I thought so too, but they wouldn't have made a psyop with a jew patsy

found the jew

Found the easily offended low-IQ rat. Sorry you took personal offense to my speak of poor genes. Must have hit home.

My wife is twice that age and looks younger. Either bullshit or nothing of value was lost.

It's only in fiction because a kike dreamt it up before he did it, like most varieties of evil.

Of course, jews loving nothing more than preying on little shiksas

Who knows that the lass went through she looks like she hasn't slept in weeks.

I don't know if there is any saving them at this point. I'm sure these sorts of little cults have always existed but the net has magnified their reach and appeal. We saw with the Slenderman meme that it was possible to program little girls into self-sacrificers and murderers. It's only going to get weirder. I'm 31 now, I simply cannot imagine what it must be like to be a teenager right now on the internet. Some are lucky and end up on Holla Forums where there is at least some meaningful and traditional esotericism to indulge in. But more and more are going to be sucked into increasingly bizarre and destructive shit run by the worst kind of misanthropes yet to be witnessed in history.

How exactly were they killing themselves?

This is a board about politics and smug chinese cartoons.

You should try tumblr for non-issues.

The jews are murderous lunatics. Holla Forums is always right about the jews.

k, I recall my sage. You have my attention.

This is a sliding thread idiots

Hilarious.

Fuck off bitch.

library.flawlesslogic.com/goyim.htm

deception is a part of judaism. they are forbidden from exploiting each other (that includes dumb gullible jews) but are allowed to exploit gentiles as long as it does not turn lynch mob attention towards the kike community.

the kikes spamming this thread are trying to protect their inbred brothers from anymore attention.

30 MIN

what are the rules of the game?

Is there any actual evidence of what's in the game or is it all hearsay? Every source I can find online is really vague.

There's no way sick jews would try to get gentiles to commit suicide using kabbalah and hypnosis. That's just ridiculous.

top kek

Why the frick not? There is infighting among Jews and sacrificing one Jew for the benefit of their race is not beneath them. Not to mention renegade Jews like Fischer.

Drugs?

People keep saying this stuff is natural selection, cleanses society and whatever - if egging people to suicide eliminates degenerates and cleanses the gene pool then how come niggers are the least likely to do it?

I don't know which is why I said who knows.

Some user make a Holla Forums version of this where you promise kikes free shekels if they jump head first into a wood chipper. tia.

Different kind of shit genes. It's not rocket science.

That's a kike

I expected it to be a jew from the moment that game popped up

Cossacks are going to beat him to death

those eyes certainly look like a jew

statistically it must sometimes not be. Kinda like a local shooting was actually a white guy once.

slavs tend to have an aging problem. not at 12? though.

because they don't want to draw attention to themselves if the option is to have it not be jews

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It's political in a sense, I understand though. I thought it was somewhat relevant with all the political type manipulation and brainwashing and Evergreen State College thread on the subject, this is somewhat relevant.

Nice propaganda there bell curve-reading sheeny

No worries. I already admitted it was political the moment it was exposed it was a kike behind it.

tits or gtfo back to reddit

did he even do anything illegal? not that I care, he should still be executed

I wonder what percentage of the notorious "White serial killing psychopaths" were actually kikes. We know that Jack the Ripper was one for sure.

well they should only be ~2%, since they are ~2% of the overall population. but of course it's much higher than that.

I don't know the specifics, but they're saying he's getting 5yrs. He confessed to everything, so I'm assuming they'll slap him with more jail time.

He is going to be pounded into dust in their prison system.

Good.

Guy is as fucking sick as the guy who started the Amanda Todd thing. Even though she was a mutt.

I keep thinking we should research that and make infographics for whenever leftards and commies start with their "Muh white male serial killers/mass shooters"

Sure does look like it with those jew bug eyes.

There is no Blue Whale game

Show me as much as a single screenshot of the game.

This the second time creator of the “game” has been caught. This is media bullshit, these are just people who run “suicide” encouragement groups online. Sick people? Yes! But there is no Blue Whale “game”.

This.
Although I could very easily believe a bunch of sick kikes were convincing little white girls to kill themselves while having regular weirdo chats, the whole thing seems like a bullshit op they expected to go viral and ended up boring everyone.

That story sounded absurd and really fucked up right until I read the word russia. Literally who the fuck cares. How disconnected are normies to think this is anything but another tuesday for that communist pedophile shithole of a country.

Sounds like it's just natural selection at work tbh.

It has been a thing for years; deviants have been running groups encouraging damaging behaviour like eating disorders/ mutilation and suicide since the start of the Internet, often under the guise of “support”. Those responsible should be caught and punished but dressing it up as “new “and inventing a fictitious game without ever once providing a single shred of evidence it actually exists is bullshit. The media is incapable of honestly. Why hasn’t a single outlet pointed out that the game isn’t real?

Young people are impressionable. A young mind is not necessarily a stupid one, it just isn’t fully formed yet.

Japan already made movies with this concept.

Slavs are white?

I always assumed that bluewhale thing was actually a ruse. Are people really that gullible?

Look up the "set yourself on fire" challenge.

Far more people, probably in the thousands,
have committed suicide after being persuaded
by the mainstream media, academics,the medical profession, and politicians, that they could magically turn into the opposite sex, that is, if they really really wanted to. After taking dangerous chemicals, and multilating themselves. Why aren't these "influencers"
being arrested?
This Russian guy is only an amatuer compared
to them.

Looks like they're still working on getting the story straight

Oh and

babby's very first bait, still works since the days of usenet

The difference being?

Best master persuader is the guy who convinced McDonald's workers to undergo strip searches and, for one, perform oral sex on her manager, all over the phone. Purple Man-tier.

Was popular in my country too

Modrá velryba, fugg. Quite a huge meme a few months back.

That's done by niggers though.

yeah and pencil and paper dungeons & dragons isn't a real game because it's not on a computer screen filled in with pixels.

anything can be made into a game you moron!!!!!!!

Hi FSB

Please don't pull this manipulative, sentimental crap. My kids aren't going to be emotionally unstable, gullible, basket cases. They will have a proper upbringing with a mother and a father. They will be instilled with pride, values, virtue and purpose. Never in a million years would a properly raised kid fall for garbage like this.

Anyone who would kill themselves over something like this, is gravely defective, even for a teen. And to be honest, people that damaged and weak minded are not likely to serve a valuable purpose to our nation. Its still wrong to manipulate them, but I never boohoo over emo deaths. It almost feels like a celebration of weakness at this point. There is more than enough of that, these days.

Whatever. Your kids are just as fucked as anyone else's. This world is a place of punishment. Nothing good ever happens.

Moar like (((JEW Whale))) amirite

holy christ….Why is it ALWAYS the jews?

I mean, the Bible was (not so)subtley hinting that the Jews were ALWAYS the enemy.

Because the gods hate us and want us to suffer. That's why we can never get around to exterminating them. Something always happens to throw a wrench into the process, if the process ever begins at all.

I'd contemplate suicide for having bred and raised such a dumb cunt.

Ashes and Echoes, is that you? You seem to be more mentally stable today than usual.

By the way, I think you are correct about everything. You're not the mad one, its those who refuse to accept the reality of the situation.

The old gods will return, and the world will burn.

Don't. Lie.

The Old Gods are in on it. They hate us.

They don't hate us; it just appears that way because They use us for mild entertainment. The jews oppose the old Gods; that is why they focus on building an inclusive society based around human law rather than natural laws. The Gods have let them succeed, like the sea letting a child build a sandcastle larger and grander before washing it away in a giant wave. They'll let the jews survive to build again. Those of us who align our wills to those of the Gods are much less interesting to the Gods than those who try to oppose Their Wills.

Doesn't matter. It's hate. It's retarded. It's vulgar. It's filth. It has to go.

Why create anything at all? Why allow free will? Why allow suffering at all?

The gods are evil, nothing can change my belief on that. Creation is a Crime against the Created.

Nothing should be allowed to survive.

AND AGAIN

Using us for mild entertainment is why I hate them. It's why they hate us. There is no allignment of wills. There is only Eternal Misery.

Burn. Them. All.

Looks like a Jew with those, fat, pig eyes. Anyway these kids must have been retards so no fucks given. I'm going to jump in front of a train because the computer said so…

You're so self absorbed you can't see the truth is more likely not hate, but indifference. If we are like insects to a greater existence, inspiring their hatred would be a lofty goal.

Whatever. Indifference and hate are simply the same in result.

Don't forget he also stole Peewee's bike.

So she didn't jump? Then why the fuck is this guy being credited? This whole story's retarded.

If you actually devoted 2 mins of your time into looking at the challenges, the "game" features heavy social media contact between the creator and the victim, and then between the victim and other victims. There has to be some evidence of a network here at least.

lmao they're parasites. I mean just look at this fat fucking kike, he can't even save himself from stuffing his face full of food.

You must be joking. Don't encourage him.

Too late.

hey bitch, why do you leave the thread every time I post?

Stale Material and Absolutely No Originality

i will fuck your asshole so hard you'll have to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of your life you gay emo kid

Take your schizophrenic support group elsewhere permanently.

I don't leave the thread every time you post, Kampfy. I just filter you.

Whatever.

LOL faggot i'm a greasy Italian, not a k!ke mod.

but who cares, anyone who doesn't support you is OBVIOUSLY the same person.

way to show your true colors gay emo kid, tell me where you live so i can fuck your asshole until you die

you suck at derailing you faggot

Stale Material and Shitty Repeats

TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE SO I CAN FUCK YOUR ASS YOU USELESS PILE OF SHIT

I'm sorry. I can't hear you when you're in the hushbox. Maybe you shouldn't have tried to meme on me. But if you're wondering, I live near Gadsden, Alabama. You can figure out the rest. You even have my life's story around, so you should be able to get cracking.

Or did you not read the pastebin?

you didn't filter me you literal cock sucker otherwise you wouldn't know what i'm talking about

you're so useless just fucking kill yourself or let me fuck your ass until you die you retarded emo kid

Gay Sex and More Shitty Repeats

this thread isn't going to get you more attention so you may as well fuck off faggot

Go back to 4nigger.

oops replied to myself, but you get the idea.

pastebin.com/FsEaQirr

Here it is if you haven't read it yet. But, you're still in the hushbox, so I can't hear you.

get a job and fuck off you useless cunt

BAWWW MOMMY ISNT NIECE TO ME BAWW DXXXX i CaN'T MOVE OUIT BECAUSE ME FUCK OFF ON SCHOOL AND SMOKE POT ALL DAY BAWWWW DXXXXI HABBB LEARNING DISABLAITLY BAWWWW

COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND SUCK MY DICK YOU FAGGOT IT'LL BE THE ONLY USEFUL THING YOU'LL EVER DO IN YOUR ENTIRE MEANINGLESS, LOW DEADLY GHETTO NlGGER LIFE.

FAGGOT

I have a job. And you're back to being filtered.

DOUBLE FAGGOT

THEN MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR SHITTY GHETTO APARTMENT (THAT IS IF YOU'RE NOT LYING) AND STOP WHINING ABOUT YOUR SHITTY, MEANINGLESS LIFE

Really roundabout way of admitting you want another man to have gay sex with you, degenerate user.

THAT FAGGOT COULDN'T EVEN FUCK SWISS CHEESE IF HE TRIED - WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT WORTHLESS K1KE MUTT COULD EVEN FUCK ME?

DROWN IN SEMEN ASSES AND DILDOS YOU RETARDED EMO KID

FUCK YOU YOU'LL NEVER BE ACCEPTED HERE OR EVEN IN SOCIETY YOU STUPID ANTI SOCIAL GAY FUCK

Yeah, I figured the same thing. That's why I filtered him.

I may be weak and worthless, but at least I never engage in degenerate hedonism.

I'LL MAKE YOU PAY ME MONEY TO WATCH ME FUCK YOUR BROTHER'S ASSHOLE

THEN MAKE YOU GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR LIFE SAVINGS SO YOU CAN SUCK ME OFF AFTERWARDS YOU USELESS COMMIE FUCK

YOU WILL LET ME FUCK YOUR ASSHOLE YOU FRILLY NILLY TWINK FAGGOT

You're still filtered. I don't know why you bother replying anymore.

SUCK MY COCK

Well, he got trips. So I guess someone's gotta spread their asshole. Kek will not be denied.

Filtered.
Again

Kampfy.

Kek is just as evil as all other gods.

Creation is a Crime against the Created

HERETIC!

Filtered.

Again

Kampfy.

You know that those supposed MKULTRA images don't do anything, right?

Well? Where are the dead kikes? Where is the winning? Where are the waifus?

Promises are never delivered upon and all gods are evil. Come get you some.

seriously tell me where you live so i can fuck your ass you dumb shit

I can't hear you, You're in the hushbox. Those supposed MKULTRA images don't work.

click the images dumb fuck come on you know you want to download them and change them into a .zip file come on you retard you know you want to

SAGE YOU FAGGOT

Exactly. For some reason, the gods just let them do whatever they want and punish us by inflicting them on us. They are a constant wound that cannot heal.

We exist in a place of punishment.

blackpilled faggot.

did daddy fuck your asshole when you were four?

Clicked on them all, what are they supposed to do exactly?

They're supposedly images that trigger MKULTRA conditioning in people.

IT COULD DO ANYTHING, MAN! WHO KNOWS, MAYBE IT ACTUALLY DOES NOTHING

Mortal Kombat Ultra?

Type "MK ULTRA" into google since you're such a goddamn idiot.

Fuck you and your spamming fag

Get fucked and fuck back to fucking Holla Forums

Check the ID you moron

It's a game. It exists, even if TSR had never have printed physical books then there would still be evidence of it existing. Thusly this is a non argument.
The press specifically state that ‘The Blue Whale game’ is a online game and in some cases claim it to have been an App that could be downloaded from official App stores. This is categorically unproven, if however it were true then evidence would exist.

But that doesn’t mean that everything HAS been made into a game. Much less that every possible conceivable game of every imaginable name somewhere exists as a game.

I clearly state that groups encouraging suicide do exist but that this specific game does not.

You are an user of critically low intelligence. Blue Whale yourself.

Underrated

FAK!

Whatever, you white knight beta bitch. Keep sucking clit, maybe you'll get to stick your dick in one of these days!

Jews were never smart.

So does she.
Kikes killing kikes. I see nothing wrong with this.
You know how heavily mental illness runs amongst the tribe. He was building his own Jonestownjewnstown-style cult here.
IMO sometimes we need to be more discerning of the victims as well, because there's some really retarded shit only a goy raised on the toob/dumblr or a tribal original would fall for. Like a shitty internet cult. Relatively well-to-do jews tend to be "above" life's little troubles in some way, so they're just as susceptible as the reddest redneck jesuslady to some really stupid scams from fellow tribesmen.
It's like that Matt Hickey guy that got busted. Who fell for his fake porn site shenanigans? One trashy possibly mixed bluepill goy and two drrty dyehair jew broads. No wonder he got caught, shitting in his own damn pond like a pajeet.

It's plausible, but the suicide thing is equally plausible if he's a dedicated jewtroll like (((Goldberg))). Would need more info.

literally Bizarro wizardchan
Someone decent at Greyscale bizarro that jew and throw a wizard hat on him.

aaahhhh VK. Like goybook merged with halfchan Holla Forums in one place.

I wouldn't doubt it, however they won't let us recount in jew yawk and commiefornia to prove it.

Not within tribes
They only sell out from within tribes if they detect they're planning to let the goy in on the act themselves (ala herr kapner or David Cole)

Were they angry at (((womyn?))) Were they betrayed by their government? If so then it's not (Kazyncski, Bundy, etc)
If it was a fetish-fag leaving "calling cards" for cops or collecting body parts, then it is. Or a spic. There's a lot of border bunny killers in Texas and New Mexico.
It's actually kind of clever how they get away with it, when they suspect or start feeling the heat, they intentionally commit a really cheesy pussy crime like shoplifting or "disturbing the peace" (aka throw a block party or similar) to be deported because ICE couldn't be bothered to dig them that hard with so many cases to work through. Then they select a new town to jump back across in to start raping and killing. (and in one case, it was the lawyer getting these fuckers off!) (((Gregorio Cárdenas Hernández))), because of fucking course. Takes some real chutzpah to copycat your client's crimes while defending his ass.

this place can have some amazing responses to trolls/faggots sometime I swear.
I have no idea what all the weird pictures accompanying it are though.

I read that as "TRS" at first and thought some really odd things.

Maybe this will start a serious discussion of the mobile jew and teens.

In my day you would get sent to th

FUCK

I'm my day you would be sent to the office for dealing if you brought a pager to school.

Look at (((you))), pushing the "everyone with light skin is actually a jew" shill narrative.
>>>/killyourself/

This. And considering he's jewish, you'd expect him to profit off this first thing.

why would you marry a six year old?

do russian girls have that little to live for?

what's the career path:

How many do you think were fucking she-gopniks?

did you even nose?

maybe the tribe turned on him because he didn't do it.
"Stop it, you're making us all look like Reed Slotkin here!"

Well you certainly do have a low IQ, as do these morons who killed themselves because an app told them to. Genetic filth. Who the fuck cares!

theres no app you moron.

the last should've married Chechen lords instead, much more productive than dying idiotically.