Is 12 Diet Cokes the new 2 Scoops?

Is 12 Diet Cokes the new 2 Scoops?

archive.is/RayxI

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/open-gently/201705/diet-soda-tied-memory-loss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

psychologytoday.com/blog/open-gently/201705/diet-soda-tied-memory-loss

POTUS has a complex relationship with Coke. Lotta love/hate going on.

Cola News Network

That second tweet is all too true to life.

And they said the Kali Yuga wouldn't be fun.

Probably one of his most relatable tweets.

vs

wonder which is the most important to cover, right? retards.

He's at his best when he shitposts from the heart.

Years ago I would have assumed that to be parody, I miss yielding such innocent naivety.

perhaps the rapefugee should have stayed in his own country in that case.

what?

Fucking kek.

His tweets before runinng for president were top tier shitposting. A bit simmered down now but still good.

HFCS then. Besides, it would be sugar if they used the Mexican recipe (aka the American recipe from the 1800s - 1970s minus the Coca extract) instead of that processed carcinogenic crap.

Diet Coke does not follow any beaner recipe.

Ashin Wirathu is /ourguy/ tbh

2/10 for effort but you tried too hard tbh

Well he never claimed to be thin.

The 12oz Coca-Cola glass bottles for sale in the USA use the "beaner recipe" with cane sugar sweetner instead of the HFCS, but Diet Coke contains neither.

Obama smoked Newports on the steps of the White House like a nigger

Best President!

drinking diet soda causes you to develop racist brain tumors of success, just like President Flumpy.

every alt-righter should be downing at minimum 12 diet cokes per day to fight ZOG and liberate the white race while wearing New Balances and upping your Testosterone with raw milk and Papa Johns pizza with cheese and onions.

You should just be killing yourself, for being an unfunny faggot who makes me cringe.

You forgot about Wendys. Nyways that was all dumb Daily Stormer endorsements. I cant stand him or read him anymore. He hates women way too much.

Ppl should respect women.

What are the 12 days of Trumpmas?
Someone who isn't me needs to figure this out.

Always read the labels on the glass anyways, the glass bottles that aren't mexican are hfcs