E3

All the games this year featured nigger music and stronk black women killing black men. But ubisoft took the cake this year with Beyond Good and Evil 2.

The winner of E3 2017 is Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/12748851.html#q12791999
youtube.com/watch?v=xHht8480cEo.
youtu.be/xjh0L2Km_cs
blender.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=-UYGr0MACEY&t=390s
kongregate.com/games/sugarfreegames/caravaneer-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean white men.

Liberalism is a disease.

Just stop. No one cares about this cuckservative talking point. It's kind of true but irrelevant.

yes we see that.

I had to watch the trailer 2 times to assimilate the absurdity of this situation.

All I see is a normal black couple having a bit of fun

Wow. Much hip necklace. Much understand target demographic. Very spontaneous / 10. Much understand video.

Do continue, however, in explaining how the absurdities have outdone each other since we've last met.

I only use it to point out a simple fact.

Everything that is true has value.

show a "powerful" strong willed woman wearing a bondage collar, of course that won't be your fate little girl. You'll learn that for yourself in time. I hate fucking Jews.

I gave up on vidya when they made them in $65 movies with little replay value.

Show them they're really racist and should stop denying their racism and just embrace it. That they're mentally ill for not recognizing that they're racist, that they're lying to you and themselves if they truly believe it. In other words, tell them the kike made them ill and sympathize with them.

It's been like this for years.

I haven't played a video game since sonic the headgehog. circa summer of 1988

Cuckservatives have been trying that for decades and it does not work. Just stop it. The only way that attack works is if you call them "Limousine Liberals" and move on.

True. If you pull off the "democrats are the real racists" claims like mentioned. Then you're just virtue signaling and acting like /r/the_donald. Which is funny, since they hate virtue signaling, but they do it all the time for "muh PR".

No, they said "You're the real racists" and then started going on about how not-racist they themselves are.

hmm, good point. I'll have to check out 4/v/ during E3 to watch the shitshow

tbh, I just stopped caring about "the video game industry". I still love video games, it's just that the quality has gone down so starkly that there's simply nothing worth playing anymore. I can't think of the last time I played a new western-made game. I think Witcher 2, and that doesn't even count because the slavs still make uncucked games like that and STALKER.

Luckily there are so many video games that you could decide to never play anything made after 20XX and you'd still have enough to last a lifetime, just from older generations. I'm glad I never sold any of my childhood video games or consoles like NES or Genesis.

I still have a kek when i think about that.
still not buying any new games.

The hole in the necklace is where you jam the bic biro or the bayonet, depending whether your intent is a tracheotomy or a quick death.

AAA companies nowadays need to be careful about not giving people a reason to NOT buy their games. Bethesda gave me one w/ Wolfenstein.

Cuckservatives have tiny penises so of course their attack is impotent.

Use their construction, the word "racist" is a big construct, make them fear their own construct. Comment everywhere. put pressure, it's not like the spotlight will ever be on you and it's not like they actually know how to defend against this sort of attack unlike Trump who does a decent job despite all the media constantly hammering him.

What the fuck? Apes are main characters in Beyond 2?

Oh well, looks like next form of culture got totally jewed

Bethesda was/is dogshit.
paid fucking mods, how fucking jewish do you have to be for that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to Cease and Desist OpenMorrowind to shekel more on their Morrowind Expansion for ESO.

Destiny 2 doesn't have nigger music or black women killing white men…
But it does let you destroy evil space kikes.

So wait

wait

Rachel Dolezal and Lil' Wayne get a cameo in a tripple ey' production this year? Am I getting this right?

>>>Holla Forums

YOU'RE RUINING THE ECONOMY!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!

dont collapse our system, goy.

Did they ever actually go through with that? I remember them trying to do that a couple years back and being such a shitshow that I thought valve canceled the whole idea.

Bethesda is bringing it back through their "Creation Club"

they're attempting it again.
this time with a credit system like xbox points.

Don't forget Asscreed: We Wuz Kangz

Wait, Jade was black? I thought she was asian. Sure would be a shame if asians boycotted the game for blackwashing a stronk asian female role model.

I think E3 being so pozzed will have the unintended consequence of waking normies up. Every part of our societies has been corrupted. Theres no longer any place to hide from this bullshit.

Suppose to take place before the first one before Jade was born

Probably very biased, but in the indie dev Twitch streams I hang out in, they really don't care for E3 much.

I like joust on mame played on a free linux distro circa 1983.

I'm just so sick of niggers.

Everything is starting look more and more like that Brazil movie. America is Sodom and Gomorrah and it needs to burn with all the degenerates inside of it. And then once all of the shitskins and traitors are dead we will use their corpses as fertilizer to bring a new dawn of hope as we sew the seeds from their remains.

I'm sort of irritated at their chutzpah but also glad that white people are being chased out of colleges, comics and video games.

It's already been called the United States of Gomorrica.

checked. yeah I'm just tired of seeing them in every bit of mainstram media that I'm unlucky enough to run into. less niggers please!

I can't wait until video games crash and burn and we go back to a bunch of nerds making games in their basements. They were creative, interesting, their engines were usually masterpieces who never lagged, the music was cool.

I can imagine some "hip and with it" ((junior executive)) type suits breaking into homes and snarkily smashing old consoles, and stealing retro games. "What's this?" asks one, as she scrunches up her face in bewilderment and disgust. She's holding up a CD rom. "That's from 1998!" another belows. He lunges and it, snatching it from her hands, and snaps it in two. "This CANNOT be allowed to exist! It's offline and people can keep playing it forever!"

"But how will the customer play if play if there's no inter-"

"SCREW the internet!! Those people amuse each other for free! And they have the wrong opinions too! It cannot be allowed to exist! Do you hear me?! These people CANNOT CONTINUE TO PLAY THESE OLD GAMES!."

Now they're after yours. Once it mysteriously disappears from your home, perhaps you can wander over to your nearest VIDEO GAME SHOP and pick up a nicer, better looking game? Hmmm?

It's the jew's fatal flaw. They can never put on the brakes. Hell, if they didn't keep going full-bore with their bullshit, they have been able to peacefully coexist with us as "those weird ugly people at the banks". But no, they can ONLY accelerate. And the acceleration always causes a positive feedback loop until it gets too much for everyone to tolerate, and then the kikes get completely BTFO via expulsion/pogroms. Then the cycle slowly starts again. That's the cycle that's been happening across Europe and the Ancient World for millennia. It's happened over 300 times. And I'm confident that within our lifetime, it will happen again.

I'm surprised they got rid of Aisha Tyler this year, guess she couldn't handle presenting this pozzfest

Pic fucking related. And it's a damn shame that the indie market, which you'd think would be a safe refuge from the jewish bullshit, is somehow even more kiked-out and filled with marxist nu-males and SJWs than the mainstream stuff is. Because the indie market is where the bastions of true old-school video development should be. But instead, it's nothing but literal propaganda like Gone Home.

At least we have the slavs still making uncucked games. And the japs too, for the most part.

dont you guys get it, its the best possible for of things ever. Jesus this is good. There is no better way to insult the niggers than with this. Its glorious.

i'm honestly surprised they've lasted as long as they have this time around

Disgusting inbreds. Purge them all.

what are you talking about? did you not see the trailer with the funny robot (played by nolan north) and his strong black female solder friend? that game is pozzed as fuck.

Is this fucking real? Gave me a good laugh, thanks OP.
AHAHAHA, it still is, actually. Second pic is killer.

Looks like a beer bottle opener, funny its all shes good for

Gaming industry is run by kikes, what did you expect?

Is this a documentary about how HIV started?

Here's to hoping project bluebeam is HL3 because Gabe thought the only immersive experience is an actual fake alien invasion

I stopped buying computers after GG. I go out now instead. The only shit I miss is Dark Souls.

OF COOOOURSE

WLP makes a good point why. It's because the 20th century gave rise to media. Because the jews are easily able to climb to the highest echelons of media, they end up being able to control the flow of information. This has allowed them to totally bluepill millions of people, when before they could not compete with local, family, and religious institutions.

The irony is that while Mass Media is what allowed the jews to dominate for so long this "cycle", it's the Social Media that's leading to their downfall. Mass Media worked because it was top-down and one-way only. Jews preach, and goyim listen. When people are allowed to freely talk and share information themselves, Holla Forums starts happening.

I thought this was an infograph about Immigration.
Then I noticed it wasn't. But then I realized it was…

Here's the Holla Forums version

That anonymous mask always makes me laugh.

I'd like to give gamedev a shot but I suck so much at drawing and 3d modelling that I won't be able to start for now.

This biggest problem is 13+ years of indoctrination for children.
Compulsory state run education is the worst thing that ever happened to Western Civilization.

yeah I've come to the same conclusion. They don't learn from the past either

This. It's just like music and books. So much media was produced in every medium before it became fully kiked that we're set for life.

Not that it stops the propaganda effects of what's being made now being a problem, but still.

The public school indoctrination is nowhere near as bad as in college, but still, it's dogshit. If you were to go by a modern american history book, you'd think the history of our country was:

In my HS history classes, chapters were generally broken down roughly by decade or era. Roaring 20s, great depression, world war 2, etc. But in EVERY chapter, there'd always be a ton of lipservice about what blacks were up to in that decade. Basically it was always there to hang over your head and say "yeah, this good shit happened. BUT STATUS UPDATE: BLACKS ARE STILL OPPRESSED BY EVIL WHITE MEN!". Every fucking chapter. Every fucking decade. Tons of dick-sucking for blacks. Even as a normalfag in middle and highschool I could pick up on this bullshit.

And that's not getting in the mandatory reading in these schools. So many bullshit books like To Kill A Mockingbird and other shit-tier books used to browbeat how the poor niggers are being oppressed. Shit, I'm pretty sure TKAMB is one of those books that is only well-known because it's forced into the curriculum. Because it's a fucking mediocre book. Many such cases.

that's a good point. Although we can do our best to reach out to normalfags and get them to play retro vidya, watch classic books, get into older music, etc.

WITCHER 3 WILD HUNT GREATEST RPG SET A HIGHER BAR FOR BETHESDA HOPE THE BUSINESS MODEL OF SELLING HALF FINISHED GAME AND CHARGING PEOPLE FOR DLC THAT SHOULD BE PUT IN THE BASE GAME SHIT STOPS I PLAY MABEY A FEW TIMES A WEEK BUT I ALSO VOTE WITH MUH WALLET. SO IF THEY JEW ME THEY LOOSE BUSINESS ==

Every time

Your future looks grim.

In general, fuck off entirely

Metro Exodus has absolutely no fucking niggers. None, just open enviroments and survival. Like Stalker with trains.

I hate chokers with a passion.

Some can be cute.

Well at least the black woman is hanging out with her species.

I don't think they god rid of her, last time I've seen something about her, it was because her man of many years dumped her because she's sterile or something like that. She seemed to be a mess.

Its negress you faggot

agreed
better not be a trap
sage for not pol

but for real, as a fellow degenerate where can i find more?

They're kind of hot but just like dyed hair it's a sign that the woman wearing it is mentally ill.

>>>/subject/

thanks fam, wish it there was more soft core tasteful stuff

OH WELL!

You have to go back to the early 1990s to find games with any gameplay/replay value (with a very few exceptions). Surpassing Hollywood and pushing their (((political agenda))) was and still is the priority. They hired from the movie industry, PR firms and created new positions for them. Next thing you know, a significant percentage of the budget went into marketing (pure cohencidence). Ignoring doubts or concerns from experienced devs, they invested in retarded projects that didn't sell. It was the perfect excuse to justify numerous studio closures (knowing most white males with talent would get fed up and leave the industry).

The kikes actively looked for governments willing to subsidize new studios and they found plenty of willing goyim. It worked for a little while but soon enough, the local talent (devs) was costing too much and needed to be enriched with more diversity. Eventually, they replaced the smelly mix they had going with feminists & trannies and they found a way to make worse games.

Video games are dying anyway. They are desperate and they are shooting in every direction, completed subverted, alienated their base, their new one doesn't have any buying power, etc etc

No kidding. Gamergate needs a 2.0

He's right that Witcher is a good series

I disagree. I think there were still plenty of games being made up until the mid 2000s that were still good and replayable. Agree with everything else.

Oy vey

The nigress from Beyond Good and Evil 2 is literally copy paste of the nigress from the new Wolfenstein

Try the Collared thread.
>>>/subject/160

Also anyone else get the feeling that the "backlash" over Wolfenstein being about killing Nazis/KKK is entirely fabricated?

Like people are pretending to be outraged to try to do the same to us that liberals and SJWs have been doing to themselves for years?

Obviously trying to push some "OMG THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT ARE BOTH SJWS SO STOP LISTENING TO THE RIGHT" narrative

i've been playing on an old school pre-big bang maplestory private server a lot lately
before you all gang up on me at once for my shit taste, please consider that i'm very autistic
pics related are my characters
pics 1 and 2 are the same character, with and without his watermelon helmet

Watch, in the next few days, we're going to have a slew of "INTERNET NAZIS TRIGGERED OVER GAME ABOUT KILLING THEM. BUY WOLFENSTEIN 2" articles from the (((usual sources)))

Funny since the only reason any of their dogshit games function is from fan mods. Fans have been play testing and patching their games that they were too cheap to do themselves for years.

OH thanks dude
good shit
cute girls
one day ill find a chick who's cute and into this kind of stuff it be nice to be relied on

I was playing Darklands last night and after defeating a Raubritter, I decided to rest in the woods and got ambushed by bandits. My party barely made it out alive because we were all wounded, so I decided to walk around to lower my risk rating as to rest and out of the bushes came a Schrat and I gave up my only female party member to get raped so that I could just go back to town with my loot and heal properly.

tl;dr the best games have already been made and are still highly enjoyable at 20+ years old, while most of the shit now doesn't even last a month

I noticed it when FC5 threads were being spammed all across 4/pol/ and even 8/pol/. It was to the point where they were even spamming unrelated threads with it. And then shortly thereafter, there would be posts on buzzfeed or whatever shit-tier journo sites about how "Farcry is completely offending the alt-right!" It's clear that they were the ones shilling this irrelevant bullshit hoping to get a rise from people, so that they could report on that.

Nah, I think ubi took the cake with Assassin's Kangz: Roots

Holla Forums is going to be a cyclical thing isn't it? This board is starting to show signs of early-late stage 4cucking, right after our greatest triumph, a la gamergate. Something retarded thing is going to happen and one of the many incredibly shitty bunkers is going to become our home and then several years later it's all going to happen again, but for forever.
fuck off megooka niggers we're not quite there yet.

MAGA was from the original natsocs here though.

Normies were a fucking mistake. They ruin everything that they fucking infect. The got on the internet, bam, internet becomes an SJW propaganda machine. Normies started coming to imageboards and made them a glorified reddit without accounts. They created "nerd culture" and made the video game industry a mess in every sense of the word. I fucking hate normies. Normies are NPC who I would feel no sorrow towards if they all just fucking died.

You're a fucking idiot. Boomer cucks have been trying this for decades.
It. Doesn't. Work.

She can open your beer with her neck

I love chokers, just not when they're modified bottle openers being worn by a dyke.

Slavs still have plenty of good devs despite their shoestring budget. Dunno if it's because they don't have money to fuck around or if it's because no money means no SJWs.

This, holy fuck, they love it when you call them racist. It gives them a chance to virtue signal, and you're reinforcing the notion that racism is bad.
We're in a Holla Forums thread, so please fucking remember that PR cucking is suicide. Do you think that Hitler told the kikes and commies that they were the real fascists too?

A kike dyke as a matter of fact.

Come on, fam. Anybody notice (((Shrager))) is an offshoot of (((Schrager)))? Holla Forums is always right.

Also the only good game at E3 this year is apparently made by a Holla Forumsack who was forced to apologize for supporting GG or else his publisher would fuck him.

I hate this industry so goddamn much.

It's ok dev user, we're all gonna make it brah

no different from any other jew game

Pretty much the same thing. On an individual level, smaller hobbies don't get pozzed because they haven't yet gotten noticed by the jews and been stuffed with corporate kikery and SJW bullshit. On a macro level, poor countries don't fall into decadence because they can't afford to fall into decadence. There's a reason the poor former-commiebloc nations are the only ones in europe actually fighting back against the shitskins.

It's the "polish strategy for ethnic natonalism." If your country is poor, it gets to stay a country at least.

Never coming out. Why would it? Valve found the gravy train with Steam. They've been coasting off the reputation of creating HL for years and that shows no signs of ending. Their PC fanboys are incredibly loyal.

that goy seems cool, i'll buy their game when it's released

Obviously. wolf3d came out decades ago. Was anybody here offended by that? Does anybody here cite John Carmack as a jewish source of subversion in the industry? No. Nobody cares.

It's most likely the poverty.
And he might have grown up in a village or small town at most.

>Holla Forums is going to be a cyclical thing isn't it? This board is starting to show signs of early-late stage 4cucking, right after our greatest triumph, a la gamergate.
I fear "our" candidate winning the election is the worst thing that ever happened to this board.

NOTHING TO SEE GOYIM

seems identical to what happens with open door immigration.

(checked)
Both.

I really enjoyed the first bethesda Wolfenstein, I'll probably buy this new one. And I personally found the fact that the Jews in the Wolfenstein universe have a giant secret underwater gold base fucking hilarious.

It's not that.
It's the "daily reminder about the nazis" that bugs me, and most likely a lot of others.

Why is there a need for a new wolfenstein.
To remember the six gorillion, of course.
Why the need for inglorious basters.
Why the need for moon nazis.
Why the need for COD WW2.
Why the need for "Einstein" the tv show.
Why the need for that Harry Potter nazi movie.
And so on and so fucking forth.
Every damn year either straight up nazi nazi or some allegation of some imperialistic fascist organization with fancy uniforms and riding pants.

Libs sure are great at character design
Just look how unique and iconic these characters are
And so diverse!

is it really made by a Holla Forumsak?

More like a Holla Forumsirgin GamerGater egalitarian. The plot was supposed to be a dystopia where extreme feminism won.

Who knows if he was turned to our camp like so many Holla Forumsirgins during GamerGate or not.

Aren't black women just beautiful.

Well to be quite frank all negresses look the same. The only way they differentiate themselves is with fake hair and various degrees of obesity.

8ch.net/v/res/12748851.html#q12791999
never learned to cross post. They say "Lurk moar" but no one ever explains it

Seems to be marxists went all in this year and shoved niggers and wymyn into everything.

You do know that it's supposed to be a Dystopia right?

Of course there's niggers in it.

Thank you. Do I just type out the link how you have it there or do I have to do some other shit

Just type it how it's written.

Reminder that /scurv/ exists. Don't give these kikes one cent.

Finally it comes, and it's a pozzed to shit prequel.

Look at the new Wolfenstein Trailer video here>youtube.com/watch?v=xHht8480cEo. Even normal fags don't know what the kike bots are referring to when they talk about mad "Nazi", "alt-right", and "Trump Supporter" in the comments.

It looks like Gary Coleman.

Criminally underchecked double dubs.

Even before the art school faggots wormed their way in, indie was still mostly people who misused terms like "old-school" and "hardcore" for their free-win pixelshit.

what a beautiful couple

Holy shit, they really butchered the art direction on this one, lads. I can't wait to hear their explanation as to why a slave is wearing clothing like that; maybe he stole it from a Mediterranean nobleman, right?

Why have we not made our own video game yet?

I'm not surprised that they're still pushing that gravy train, but I hope you're joking cause that setting sounds ridiculous and even more heavy-handed than their usual black-and-white evil white nahtzees plot

Asscreed has always been terrible. I've had to watch other people play the games and the storylines are just abysmal garbage. Gameplay is repetitive as well

The silver lining is that the only long-term effects of this crap will be that Nazis are going to become the coolest thing ever.

Fucking checked. I had the same though when I saw the "call them racist" argument. You're supposed to prefer your own; it's a GOOD thing.

Traitor.

Sam Hyde is making a video game and anyone can join in to help

plebbit.com/r/COM98

I just read a basic gestalt of what it's about on wiki. It looks like part of the dystopia is that it's full of multicultural bullshit and robots have automated everything. Seems fairly redpilled. At least a stepping stone of course.

I'm not really into "cinematic platformers" but I'll at least pay attention to this project

I'm still shocked by the chutzpah of these kikes to try the paid mod bullshit again after how much of a shoah that was when they originally tried it a couple years back.

For fucks sake, it's baffling. I mean, the answer is obviously shekels, but from a design standpoint, it makes no sense. Mods inherently have low expectations of quality because it's understood that it's just a fan project and not top-notch content from a real developer. But if you're paying for an actual product, that goes out the window. If I'm paying money for something, I expect the level of quality I get from a real product. It should be well implemented with no "moddy" bullshit, no conflicts, no bugs, no nothing. In other words, something VERY few mods for bethesda games ever attain.

The game got flak because it showed a dystopic universe of communism where humans became too lazy and trash. At least that's what the twitter fags are complaining about.

you didn't even mention that they are trying to make you pay for something that you already own. This would be like Chevrolet making it so that you had to pay them if you wanted to put LEDs on your truck. Digital ownership laws are cucked

That's the trick. Consumer expectations for Bethesda are incredibly low. Their expensive games are as bad as free mods. So if their consumer base is willing to pay for bad games, why not bad mods too?

I know, I know. Bethesda player base is fucking retarded and they'll swallow any shit.

But even then, it's pretty funny. The usual arguments from the BIDF was "who cares if the is buggy, unfinished, and looks like shit? Mods will come out to fix those problems! :^)". As if needing to rely on user-made mods to fix your fucking game is actually a strength. Well now it gets even better because now you have to PAY for your own mods to fix the half-finished game we shat out, goy!

I don't see the problem here. Is it too weird for them to support intraracial dating?

I think he's talking about Imperium.

They're doing their best to try to keep WW2, Nazis, and therefore muh holohoax in the public's mind, but it's quickly waning in effect. WW2 was like 70 years ago. Nobody old enough to even pretend to remember any gas chambers is even alive anymore. There's only so long they can milk that shit before people inherently stop caring.

Jews find a way.

from 4chan

gett'n real sick of this.

We Wuz Vidya Protagonists n Sheit.

This one always cracks me up. I like how their abstract doesn't give a single shred of actual data, and scientific abstracts are typically a condensed quick-rundown of all the important stats. Nope, just a bunch of "possibly" "perhaps" and "maybe" bullshit.And of course it's in the fucking Israeli Journal of Psychiatry. I guess not even the thoroughly jewed-out American journals would accept their bluepills on this one.

Also, another thing the kikes are doing is recording themselves so they can tell their bullshit stories to future generations. Spielberg did his tapes in the 80s (and the vast majority of people interviewed just talked about the auschwitz orchestra and swimming pool, topkek). But in the modern age, they've been taking 3D recordings so they can make holograms of interactable holohoax survivors. I'm not joking

Don't worry, it gets worse.

Yeah, Imperium, as stated.
I couldn't even remember that damn name anymore, its all the same.

Yeah, check out the (((khan academy))) video on the holocaust.
youtu.be/xjh0L2Km_cs

The comments give me hope.

Why can't we get a new Lanky Kong country featuring HE in a dystopian cyberpunk future leading a resistance movement known as the Crazy Kongs?

Sony E3 just wrapped up.
Anyone that thinks the japs are based can go fuck themselves.

Here's what I can remember because overall it was all unmemorable garbage.

>FINAL FANTASY FIFTEEN FISHING

I rate it niggers/10

More concept art. How do I get started making a game?

What, really?

Angela Davis, Angela Davis, Angela Davis, and Angela Davis. Seems like they really love that commie terrorist bitch.

What game was this?

The one about android slaves

I think it's called Detroit: Becoming Human

Not only is there a sassy black Haitian woman as a major faction leader(on your side), but the DLC has a 70s blaxploitation sassy black woman who don't need no man as well. They're two of the most unlikable characters in the game, and that's next to an entire group of the worst stereotypical meth cooking dumb as fuck white rednecks I've ever seen, and stereotypical Italian workers union thugs. I never finished the game, because it was absolute garbage, and not just due to political commentary, although that helped tremendously. It's also worth mentioning that the Haitian leader doesn't do a goddamn thing to help you and she demands you give her territories to further her business ventures. In crime.

Also, before you even get to play the game or get an opening cutscene, the game has a black screen with white text explaining the true evils of racism in Louisiana during the 1960s, and it apologizes to the audience as a result. It's like they make these games for people who can't think for themselves.

Stronk knee growths being shoved in your face. What could go wrong?

He might be talking about Fagtastic Creatures and Where to Find Them, too. It's packed with muh ebil nazi kikery.
The bad guy is a fascist wizard supremacist who wants to subjugate/kill all the muggles to secure the future of his kind and ensure interbreeding doesn't dilute magic. The good guys are a clearly gay wizard with too many pets, a token fat muggle, lol so quirky girl, and stronk female protag trying to release a bunch of diverse, totally misunderstood and not at all dangerous magical refugees in cities because it makes them feel better. This all takes place in 1920s America. Don't watch it.

Link the video so pol can ask why the kids don't look anything like her

Don't forget the monkey music being played at the end and a COD game where you shoot innocent Nazis for (((them))).
I rather push for a better America instead of this pozzed games.

Yeah, shows where we are today. Ten or so years ago you wouldn't need that warning.

Windows 10 is even worse than those tabs.

Slavs will unknowingly save the white race and will be drunk while doing it.

There's really nothing to say to this, its just this mix of funny and sad that started out like a mixture of people and water and basically is now just this off-red chunky slurry that its hard to look at for too long without a part of whatever component of your human existence would be considered 'a soul' dying.
What can you say at this point?
This is like witnessing one of Lovecraft's otherworldly horrors - you can't hope to put words to this mess and hope to gain anything back that won't, in itself, require a SAN check to process without going a bit mad.

like poetry… or is this bait?

Shill.

Both of you kill yourselves. Fucking degenerates.

Is this the one the socjust faggots are crying about because the developer said something about exploring "cyberpunk" in some way related to what's being pushed in the real world right now instead of "LOL IT'S BLADE RUNNER AGAIN"?

John Carmack is an old school nerd. I browsed his twatter a bit last night, nothing but technology talk. He cares about tech and advancing it, and dominos pizza.

That woman, by allowing herself to be thus photographed, is either a fool or a whore.

just POZ my shit up fam
worst year of gaming ever, at least I still have my milsims, arma3 still good, and GTA 5. I think I'll be sticking to games I already have that I like for a while unless microshit can save the say and present a fucking decent game that doesn't come with a free dildo on preorder

Or you could stop playing games and open up hours worth of time that will otherwise be spent in totally worthless pursuits. Just a thought.

No argument there. But it's still inspirational aid, in the delusion of fantasy that it's not a photograph to begin with, that I may find one of similar interests but greater character to end up in my possession someday.

This, I've never given one iota of a fuck about Wolfenstein, it's always been pozzed, about a kike that looks Aryan killing Nazis, pure cancer.

Slavs go space when?

or how about go fuck yourself instead.

I take it back, Anthem looks ok, minus the muh stronk woman in the trailer

Man all this shit is making me depressed lately. Not just games. Seems like everyone I see is pozzed… or maybe the non-pozzed people are staying under the radar. How do you find non pozzed friends and perhaps a girlfriend?

As someone with a wife, we both look at these kinds of pictures for inspiration, as in "hey, that looks fun!".

People here take porn too seriously. It's just a Let's Play.

I regularly entertain the idea of like… somehow rounding up enough of us to forcibly take Alaska and declare independence. Being anything but White would be a capital offense. Dealing with my normie-fuck family and friends feels like living in an occupied country.

I know that feel. I get the same feel when watching TVs/movies of decades past compared to today. I see modern media and get pissed off at how pozzed everything is. And then watch older movies from a long time ago and they're full of white people and without any degeneracy, and I just get a melancholic sadness thinking about how this is what's being ripped away from me.

I don't really have a lot of IRL friends, but a lot of friends I have made online have come from xbox and shitposting online, then I end up in IRCs and shit, met one of them IRL. Internet is probably the easiest way you are gonna find non-pozzed friends IRL because sometimes you get lucky and they live near you.

It actually did come from the original natsocs here. The divide comes in at the alt-kike D&C. Too many people fail to realize the TRUE MAGA camp and the Alt-Kike are two separate movements.

The people you know who keep their mouths shut about politics are usually right-leaning. My friend is kind of a hipster, but he's moved to basically "alt-lite"-tier over the past year. Came over to help me work on my car and we drank beer and he ranted about the progressive faggots in his office. Was pretty nice to hear. Haven't brought up jews with him yet My soul is too tired to red-pill someone. I just don't really care anymore. Want the world to burn immediately

It's fundamentally autism: the culture

It doesn't really get humans.

Yes, forget about the interracial cuckold porn. Stop projecting your childish black and white worldview on us. Not ALL porn is degenerate, but A FUCKLOAD of it is, and IT IS pushed by jews. It is a serious issue you mongoloid.

Look at that, it's gorgeous. I can't wait until your game is released. Deus Cybernigger III.

Anons and shitposters, I give you, Canadian Liberals

Kek, where do you think you are you degenerate faggot?

Sad bro.

I'm not even a Christfag, but even I recognize the hilarity in this circumstance.
Well done, my amphibian overlord, well done as always.

No, its not. Know how I know its not?
Do it with pics of your wife.
Catch 22: If you do it, you're a degenerate cuck posting images of your wife in porny poses; if you don't do it, you're acknowledging its degenerate and wouldn't want a bunch of degenerate anons fapping to your wife in porny poses.

Is it possible that I make a game with out the company?

that game looks like a chimp and a chimpet in their natural state. Its like reality, stealing and getting shot at by the cops, but then they dindu nuffin. I think liberals are just too retarded to figure out their own biases inb4 democrats are real raycists, thats not what I mean, who cares if you are raycis or not and their mental illnes and mkultra programming makes it come out in weird ways. Anyways, that game looks super shit other then muh grafix

As in make a game by yourself? Totally.

There's a guy who quit his job to teach himself to program back in the 90s. Started making scrolling shooter games just because he wanted to be able to write music for a fantasy setting game. Makes all his games himself, and only rarely takes on assistance for genre-breaking spinoff games. You might have heard of it.

Posting pictures of your wife, say, nude and positioned for missionary would make you a degenerate cuck. Not doing it doesn't acknowledge that seeing your wife like that in the privacy of your home is degenerate.

Which isn't to say that nothing is degenerate so long as you do it in private, plenty of things are. Just that (un)willingness to post images of it on Holla Forums isn't evidence either way.

Indeed, that game looks and conceptually sounds shit, but that video is more valuable for the reactions of the libshits.
They're absolutely ecstatic, and have no issues with any of the imagery.

That imagery could be tweaked juuuuuuust a bit, and it would send them into seizures due to excess cannot evening. But a British-accented chimp and a frizzy-haired negress shooting up the police? Awesome man, "oooo, you're so bad!"… Its just fucking pathetic.

Unfortunately for Ubisoft, the target demographic of these retarded nigger games don't buy or play video games.

But good luck getting a distributor for Rise of the Reich: Neuer Amerikanischer Orden or whatever.

I'm guessing Steam won't touch that shit.

we should actually start a campaign to just start pointing this shit out hard all over the place so these companies start losing even their own base of libshit supporters.

Indeed.
That was never a question. The whole point was 'porn', not 'having sex'. When you put something on film, and distribute it - or, for that matter, when a woman lets something be put on film (knowing implicitly that its almost-certainly going to be distributed as a result) - that's porn, not something you're doing with your wife for sexy fun. Nigger was suggesting porn is "just a Let's Play", and no, no it fucking is not - unless you're a degenerate Jew.

Cool What is the software that can make 1990 style and 3D game?

You'd probably want to pick up a programming language for that. I'm in the visual assets department, learning 3D modeling and animation, not the coding department. You should ask on Holla Forums.

Yes, got a game greenlit a few weeks ago. Doable, but like any business get ready to shell out money to make things happen.

Okay thank, what software are you using?

Good luck with that - it'll just end up being GaymerGayte Pt. II. Here's the rub: Consider the scenario you have several images, or forms of imagery, which I'll refer to as 'Image #'.
So, you've got Image 1. Libshits love it. Its got some nigger ape hanging off the back of some nigger THOT, stealing shit and being cunts and shooting cops, and there it is, degenerate as fuck, but the libshits love it. Now, as I noted previously, you could have another, let's call it Image 2, that had only sliiiiiiiight tweaks - even in just coloration or context - and the libshits HATE it, its racist, sexist, every ist and ism and phobia they can cough up before their shrill voices give out.
The theoretical - or even practical - existence of Image 2 would not force ANY consideration on behalf of 99% of the people who enjoyed Image 1, nor would it impact their enjoyment of the respective images, even if pointed out to them explicitly, by someone they trust.
If pointed out indirectly, they will (sub)consciously miss the point; if told to them by anyone they don't trust, specifically to a high degree of trust no less, they will (sub)consciously dismiss it via an ism or phobia or ist, etc.

Their libshit supporters not only don't get it, they don't WANT to get it, because to get it is, thanks to their indoctrination and programming, far more horrific - to even momentarily considering the possibility that getting it is an option is horrifying in itself!
The sort of libshits who've grown up on vidya and haven't put it down by the time they hit, say, 25? To them, acknowledgement of reality, especially in the contexts we were discussing, is akin to the knowledge of some sort of Lovecraftian horror's existence and actions - its better to simply not know, even if it exists and is a hazard. Just hope you die before its of any import, is basically their perspective - ingrained with great effort - on the prospect of them being wrong, and just like the Lovecraftian protagonists, many of them have already peered into the abyss and willfully or subconsciously reject acknowledgement of what they saw there, for fear of what it might bring. These are the saddest of vidyafags - adults who refuse to face that great horror that is adulthood, that is reality, and instead flee into simulations, the purchase of which serves The Jew (not necessarily the JewS, but the overall conceptual Jew that is degrading this civilization like the acidic spewing of a fucking shoggoth).

EDGY

I am not interested in money. Just wanted to make the games and release them for free. Why? Because I am curious.

My mistake then. I thought you were saying that something being done in porn necessarily makes it degenerate to do in reality.

No argument against porn being degenerate, of course.

Gaming isn't a hobby, first off. Its an addiction.
Second, holy shit could you be more of a closeted homosexual?
Third, exactly how bird-like is your chest? Are we talking songbird or can you at least manage the stature of some sort of corvid?
Fourth, please, explain to us how sitting in one spot for extended periods, paying giant Jew-owned companies for the privilege of having one of their plastic delusion boxes and engaging in the fantasy crafted for you by another person who is almost-certainly a libshit faggot, while undoubtedly becoming the big fat smelly closeted homosexual that you are, is not degenerate?
Lastly, would you like to know what a vagina feels?

Quite.

Time could be ripe for a Best Of Nogs Killing Whitey webm. Presented with over the top approval for revenge against the White Devil.

You forget Trump rode on OUR train, not the other way around.

Blender. It runs on anything and is totally free and open-source.

blender.org/

Embed is an example of what can be done with Blender and Blender alone, if you git gud enough.

Suckstart a shotgun faggot.

Nobody here watches that. I sure don't. And I don't have the time nor the energy to build complex BDSM contraptions but it's fun to look at, and tying up your girl with rope is a fun weekend activity once you get the hang of it. I'm pretty sure every woman enjoys BDSM to some degree, and watching it done right is like watching a cooking show.

That's a non-sequitur. More so because my wife watches hentai almost exclusively, and while I watch filmed stuff, I wouldn't film myself doing anything. I see the actors involved as people who're tarnishing themselves but it's not my life and the end result pleases me so if they do it willingly I won't complain.

Warning: Blender's user interface is autistic cancer so if you're going to use it prepare to spend a lot of time pouring over tutorials and trying to figure out how to get anything at all done.

you could say the same thing about books or movies dumbfuck, hate the kike that ruins these things rather than the artform itself, try reading some goebbels you nonwhite mongrel

This is a good warning. Online documentation is comprehensive, though, and you can find most functions you want by hitting spacebar and typing in the name of it in the resulting box.

Frickin' awesome. :)

user checked and keked
so happy to see image i made be here already.

its called use sarcasm, it really does break the mkultra programming. All you have to do is make image 2 funnier, but then make image 1 the one they start to hate, then you using clever positioning you push that both images should be hated and that can be done all with condescending humor and careful sarcastic memes. For some reason when you start to reverse the logic and make it illogical they begin to subconsciously think logically and then their subconscious updates their actual conscious and they begin to accept reality for what it is. anglin did a very good explanation of this, and yes I know anglin but he is right, it works and I've seen it in action

Enemy Territory was a great multiplayer game. Also playing as Axis for hours when I was 13/14 probably immunized me to the ebil nahtzi propaganda.

it was awkward as fuck as well. sorry for the quality on the first one

I like blender's UI, only took me a few hours to figure out. Granted I only use blender as an NLE for video editing… I don't know any 3d stuff. The way panels work is really slick though.

No, it's much better than Maya or 3DS Max.
Seriously just go at it with no prejudice and you'll end up liking it more than what you're used to in a few weeks.

If you're talking about the blender video editor though, yes, it's awful but there's not much open source competition there anyway. A shame really.

Got a link? I'd like to read that.

if I can find it, it was on one of his youtube vids, might of got shoah'd

I mean a game with modern graphics, something chads and normies would play that would actually redpill them instead of this 'WE WUZ KANGZ, NIGGERS IN EVERY WHITE NATION' bullshit.

UBISOFT CLEVELAND STEAMER

I love you faggots. I normally expect these kinds of productive derails from /tg/, not here.

I'm very new myself, so I don't have much to add. Currently trying to learn to de-fuck my edge flow before moving on to forcing myself to learn rigging.

hey mossad

Explain

oh ya, another game coming out this year, not sure if its been showcased yet in this E3 but, lord of the rings: shadow of war looks really fucking good.

ignore that, I just realized that this video is from this year

mount and blade 2 or GTFO

If you think Tropico 5 is being genuinely anti-Trump and not being a satire of communism like it always has then you are fucking retarded.

The most obvious psyop of all time. They aren't even trying.

Why do people make first-person protagonists speak. So goddamn stupid.

top kek

They lack the creativity and imaginations.

its ok in certain games, idk if that one is one of them, but besides that the game looks ok

are you seriously cuckshaming on the board of peace??

Looks rad, that chad giga orc is great.

Don't be retarded. It was obviously setup for keks.

We need to break the cycle. It's time for The Last Pogrom.

The salient point is that you can't call them racist as if it's a bad thing, which is what retard boomer fucks have been doing. "Racist" is the left's word and the left's morals, so it can't be turned against them. You can't out-leftist a leftist. What you can do, however, is tell them they aren't a true leftist, and that the only way to be a true leftist is to do what you want them to do. This is a tactic the left has been using on conservatives for decades and it's very successful, at least on conservatives.

For examples:
>Conservatives are convinced that masculine virtues like strength and bravery are general virtues and that, therefore, women exhibiting them are to be admired; that conservatives should support "strong, independent women" as a culmination of conservative virtue (hence all the conservatives proudly boasting about how their daughters can shoot and what a great thing women in the military is)

Now I don't know if this could work on the left. It seems plausible (for example, getting them to push self-segregation seems very doable), but we can't fall into the trap of thinking that tactics which work against the right will work against the left. Still, food for thought.

I saw this trailer on the front page of (((youtube)))… How did I know it was a WE WUZ KANGZ game without even watching it?

Isn't it strange that this crap is being pushed when there is discovery after discovery that the mummies were all Europeans?

Original for comparison.

All old-school strategy games had the same vibe of recreating the Roman empire.

Unreal Engine. It's free™ if you want to release your game for free, but I think they take a quarter your revenues if you sell it.

No luck with this one either. The captains in the human city are niggers.

It rapes Tolkien's work in the worst way conceivable (the MCs forge a new ring of power to use against Sauron). Also, the first game was complete trash, combat was too easy for the mildly interesting nemesis system to ever matter.
I'm really surprised vidya publishers are sending shills to Holla Forums now.

Psst. The marketing budget on games is generally twice that of actually developing the damn things.

What am I listening to.

Did we even watch the same E3

:^)

I'm not shilling shit, I legitimately like the first game, I think the second game looks cool, thats it. Trying to pick out games that are positive and not complete shit out of E3 does not equate to shilling nigger.

well that sucks

I'm sure your heart is in the right place bur BDSM is degenerate normalization of MKULTRA bullshit. I want you to understand that just because it's fun for your wife and you doesn't mean you should be doing it. It's degenerate. Degeneracy doesn't start on the streets with transfaggots parading around, it starts with the normalization of BDSM horseshit in private.

At least the japs attempt to make a sheboon attractive.

Making them accurate (unattractive) forces less positive associations to miscegenation with them and is therefore preferable to presenting an idealized version.

First two look less than a quarter black and the last one looks like a Samoan Islander or something. Seriously the middle one looks like a butch Irish chick.

WE NEED MORE COWBELTS

Does the fight on the right not look ridiculous to normies? Not even talking about the 'womyn stronk' thing, just the physics of it.

Explain.

They're called potato niggers for a reason, user.

apparently a play tester got fired for complaining about it, he even said it looked silly.

The sadness that is e3
also nigger can you read? the fucking album title is right there

If you say so, e3

I saw my shot and I took it.

Not in a hurr Irish are niggers way. The big curly hair, eyes and nose look Irish. The lips are inflated but other than that the model for this person was clearly white.

Start with 2D. Don't worry about good graphics, but a good game. Making it look good is a matter of throwing money at it unless you want to spend a lot of time drawing.

Come the fuck on

I wish people understood this more. You can get away with shit graphics if your core content is 10/10. Of course, people will shit on it anyways for having shit graphics. But that's the internet for you.

Try this fun experiment: Consider the last fight scene you saw in ANY triple-A production. Hollywood. Videogame. Cartoons. Whatever. Then compare it to this. Which is more compelling?

are there any pol videogames?

Saw this floating around.

Sony may have employed many brilliant Nip inventors, but it's still Jewish at the top. Sony Pictures is the most painfully obvious side.

You missed my point. I'm not saying your porn is degenerate (it is, but that wasn't my point), maybe if you could read I wouldn't have to explain it to you. I'm saying you can't blanket all porn as "hurrr durr its fine", porn, just like film, is a tool used by the jews to push their degeneracy. Are all films bad? No, but a lot are. You seem to possess limited mental capacity, so if you need it simplified just ask.

You're right. I still have more brainwashing to undo.

Y'all mind if I…
BUILD THIS PYRAMID???

user you need to delete this depressing music immediately. Very bad for your soul.

Interesting reads

The Jews are truly depraved. Why is the slippery slope called a fallacy.

thank abx I won't sell because I hate the mondy. This

Self-correction.

Thank you but I won't sell because I hate the shekels so screw this.

I hope the irony of you using the term "normie" as opposed to the older "normalfag" isn't lost on you.

you know at this point it's pretty interchangeable and acceptable.

t.2005

Think you may have misplaced a decade there, champ.

normalfag has no ring. it's cumbersome

I'm also a 2005 and consider the terms interchangable.

shut the fuck up dumb cunt

Thanks for confirmation with the emotive response. Go back to wherever you came from.

The original Beyond Good and Evil is one of the most overrated over-cited games released in the last 15 years anyway. I first played and beat it about ten years ago. And it was one of the first times I can remember just sitting while watching the credits roll, and completely not understanding why something was so popular. I mean the game was ok and fun to play (or at least I remember it being that way). So I can't really knock it there. But the weird constant praise it got all the fucking time from everywhere, I could not and still can't wrap my head around. Just what the fuck was so good about this freaking game that we're still talking about it 15 years later?! I have a few ideas that involve the people playing and talking about the game in the current year. But that still doesn't take into account pre 2007/2008, when the game was getting just as much attention if not more from a way less pozzed media and player base. Is this just the nature of cult media type shit?

No. Normalfags love using the term "normie" to rack up special snowflake points, but they'll never touch the word "normalfag" because das ofensib. That's why people here sperg out when you use "normie" instead of "normalfag".

"Normies get out reeee" is powerful stuff. Has superseded "normalfag". Move away from the mic and breathe in, anons.

Was this made recently? I just ask because I wrote a greentext post like that a few months ago and it looks sort of like my writing style although it looks like someone added to/edited it.

Wouldn't be surprised one bit though if someone else just made a similar post though.

Thank you for confirming that you are a normalfag and that your opinion on this matter is worthless.

I'm relieved.

No true Scotsman and all, but this isn't oldfag behavior to begin with. Nobody cares, and nobody can prove anything anyways.

Memes mutate. Normies is "normalfags" with a dose of self-effacing /r9k/ "autistic basement creep that earns goodboy points from mommy to earn his tendies" intentional-cringe comedy. That's all.

Hahaha

Once in a blue moon some autist spergs about "normie" instead of "normalfag". It's nothing to do with fucking points, it's two syllables vs. three and is less cumbersome in a sentence.
But I'm guessing the irony is going over your head. if you care this much about proving your oldfaggotry, just put your trip on you niggerfaggot. Nobody gives a shit

It had a stronk female protagonist, thats why. They were setting us up for this shit years ago, user.

also i never played any of these gay game back then because even as a teenager they looked stupid as fuck. i just played warcraft 3 online through out my high school years. thank God i never fell for the insufferably cringe GAYMER stereotype.

Anyway, I hear the dwarves in Arcanum are literally kikes right down to plotting against other races.

Being willing to use the word fag is very important.

you're a fag, user

thanks, you too

Why do people still care about E3?
We're a world of children.

Who are these games meant to placate?

I think the developers are actually taking the piss of political correctness.
They sometimes do this.

Get game maker, its only $99.
Make a game you would enjoy playing and it will do fine.

I noticed this too in the gamer magazines from 10-15 years ago. It also always make the best of the PS2 or best cult game lists. The critics all decided that THIS was their game.

SJWs can't really think that way, go to Holla Forums and make some tongue in cheek jokes and see what I mean

An user who visited Holla Forums made deadbolt with game maker.

Risk of Rain is an Amateur Game Dev General, a Holla Forums mainstay, original. If you wait on the title screen long enough an AGDG statue will scroll by in the background.

She's Jewish?

Doesn't look jewish.

I meant the developers probably trolled the lead directors and company owners.

I never played risk of rain but I heard good things and my cousin bought it on PC. Ive been thinking about getting GM myself, my only hangup is having no coding experience of any kind. Its easy to make sprites, look at ROR, those sprites could be created no sweat, its just the coding.

This is how I got red-pilled.

"More people is better, more minds, more economy, more hands! Immigrants welcome! What could go wrong!

God dammit this is the 20th time that a flood of low IQ newbies has destroyed an interesting internet community/culture and the 15th time it's been encouraged and supported by duplicitous, powerful insiders with an agend— Oh God."

Jesus Christ, whatever the fuck you are, feel free to die at any time.

Cry harder faggot, or better yet, grow up.

Context denial dumbfuck, neither books nor movies have equivalent interactivity. Vidya is likely even better as a propaganda weapon than either film or literature.

Checked for an interesting prospect in pursuit of deprogramming those who will otherwise be psychologically incapable of facing such reversal of belief.

To be fair, that could just be Marvel. They're breaking new ground in the retarded multiculti anti-White cucking at this point, I wouldn't put it past them to inject it into their more interactive media as well.

This.

RoR is a lot of fun, if occasionally frustrating in the way rogue-lites can be. The Playstation Store just got a version that makes local co-op easier if you aren't used to fucking around with multiple controllers on your desktop.

This is a specific Jewish aim, they see all goyim as Animals.

I consolidated all those images into 1 , the other 2 were just duplicates from what I could tell

two syllables
two syllables
>buyfag literally never heard this one before…
two syllables
two syllables

three syllables
>normies
two syllables

This is the filth they are pushing on the children. Parents still buy this shit. And for children far younger than we were when we got our first game consoles. It will have detrimental psychological effects that will likely have to be dealt with in the future.

you could say the same thing about the german language but they still speak it. not for very long though

Holla Forums is safe. It's not on Google anymore.

The goal was to nurture the people that found this place (through our own "initiation") into the leaders of the movement. That's why there is so much esoteric shit here.
We need to consider every point.
That's also why Holla Forums exists - we need a "jester".

Leave. Video games getting fucked over is a good thing. They serve no purpose other than keeping the goy distracted.

Come on, now. Media is why we're in the situation we are. Even if you don't think we personally should be partaking, we should at least be creating it with our own values embedded so those that do will pick up the breadcrumb trail.

This user is correct. Video games becoming insufferable for white men is almost as good for us as all NFL games being cancelled. The bread and circuses need to end before jew removal can begin.

I forget to write single mom in the black couple of gheto criminal sheebom and the black man representated as monkey and rap stealing something. What is funny? Is that the sheebons don't even know because of their low IQ since niggers are dumb and black women is the same or sheebom from USA since i viewed so many repulsive hateful crimes and shit made by blacks and they were supposed to be minority but is so easy to see thousands of horrible things made by blacks but they trying to sell opposite world propaganda, the dumb sheeboms don't even know that they are making them looks more repulsive while pretending to does the opposite.

Children are more and more connected to social media.
You think they aren't seeing the bullshit?
Maybe the slow ones. The rest are turning more conservative than ever apparently.

Blender's interface is great, you just have to put effort into learning it. It's like Vim.

Neat visuals.

8ch is basically dead thanks to shitskin moderation.

Then you shouldn't be posting. Lurk or get the fuck out.

Don't toy with sadism. It's not healthy.
It ruins your relationships.

What pisses me off the most is the fact that Nintendo gave us this gay ass Rabbids x Mario crossover game instead of a new Advance Wars game.

Nintendo seems to be in the business of torturing it's fanbase

WHY NO NEW BANJO KAZOOIE???

I had this suspicion and I hope it really is the case. The ham-fisted programming in these "games" should be offensive enough to their still relatively pure minds to create a backlash. I remember the feeling myself. It's likely why I'm here.

Sounds fun!

not games though

Put it this way. I used to play GTA a lot as a kid.
That nearly put me off crime tbh. Made it stupid.

HL 2 already had some poz, I remember one of the female characters was black.

(CHECKED)

If we're going to bitch about it we should crowd fund a game.

Day of the Rope

I know what a normalfag is.
WTF is a normie?

Kek I remember being weirded out by Alyx. Mongrel mutt thing.

*its fug

All I wanted was to beat the shit out of that smelly fat hag again.

Because it's a Rare IP which belongs to Microsoft now.

Yes.

t. Metroid and Star Fox fan

I'm already fucked up due to prepubescent malformation of emotional ties and require it to feel intimacy.

Raise your kids right.

it's the exact same thing

Holla Forums WON E3

do you think any worth their salt can survive that atmosphere? I really don't know, I'm not Holla Forums

proofs
I know how I was slightly corrupted from my natural inclinations just by the poz in a few mainstream kids books and scifi and a bit of 90s tv. My grown friends who used to listen to johnny rebels albums started going multiculti and one went full cuck just from prolefeed TV and YT and I don't know, fluoride in their water maybe.
I better hear gas the kikes from the kids, or I'll assume that they are as pozzed as they look and act

Yes, but if you know how bad things are and you're still playing video games, then stop. I make an exception for social situations. Playing a game with a friend (co-op, competitive, or just passing the controller) is a great way to bond, but on your own time it's just a time killer.

Neat.

Normie is just a synonym for normalfag. I still prefer normalfag, personally.

Race mixed with a white woman, to be precise.

Who said it first?

Which came first? Normalfag, I believe.

I've noticed this as well. It's to the point that I feel guilty for doing it rather than working on something productive. Which sucks, because video games were my culture growing up. My sports, my social group, my everything I did with friends and got gud with on my own. It's kind of left a hole in terms of stuff to do just to unwind.

I remember reading it on wiki about gen z.

But hell if I know who invented the term normie.

I bet he does a lot of "sexual experimentation" too…

They never did paid mods you fucking faggots and all of their DLC was actual DLC.
I'm giving bethesda one last chance at redemption with the ES6

Your waifu is shit and Chuckfags can get cucked.

I dont really think the black stormtrooper was planned from the start
I think It was a contrived last minute casting decision and (((they))) said "fuck it, make the stormtrooper named 'Finn' a black guy, some no-name will read for it who we dont have to pay as much, theyre fucking storm troopers, no one cares that much, its only more publicity for us if fans complain,
while say with that Death note live action, making L a black guy when the character was never a part of a giant faceless drone army that normalfag fans wont know much about, is fucking obvious bait

Jew Jew hired the nigger to push his diversity bullshit. Watching the godawful Episode 7 you can tell that Finn was supposed to be white originally. It also explains why Finn is such a cuck loser throughout the movie.

Unfortunately developers no longer drive the direction of video games, it's all Jews in the marketing department of the publisher :^(

you got me

I don't know how he turned out because I ran away, but too much. Too fucking much.

This explains a lot.

I'm with you there. I hate everything that I used to do with people now. It's all cancerous. My friends still want to watch movies with me, but I can't do it. Even a good movie is ruined by knowing I could be doing something better.

I bought "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius today. read that is something I can feel good about.

literally what?

I've been meaning to read that for a year now. Maybe I should finally get on it.

I've got work in the morning and it's 3AM here now, so the most productive thing I can do at the moment is go to bed.

thats why I say last minute rather then during development and pre-production before casting started

How do we turn afro into a toxic estereotipe?

It should be represented as the new "madafaka" before most of them come out

We wuz a idealizes depiction

thanks man, I appreciate it

There's tons of great indie games if you stop being triggered by pixels or anything that doesn't involve space marine-tier edgy teenager bullshit.

Hopoo never came here, only cuckchan, but Holla Forums sure loves to take credit for his work and pretend that all 4chan/agdg/ devs are Holla Forums devs.

We have

says who your mom?

The -isms are memes straight from the frankfurt school of cultural marxism 100+ years ago. never got much progress until after ww2 finished, right when a new generation of kids (aka boomers and their parents) can be taught the glory and wonders of what came to be known today as race/sex/etcetera-ism

And people who knew its dark history and uses it like all the other normies and cult-marxists do is sort of a shameful display (when NOT using it against the jews and their sjw followers)

First surfaced in nerd cons where "scare the normie" games were common way the fuck back when stuff like comiccon was still mostly used by neckbeard types. It slowly leaked out over the years till it went mainstream. Give a few more years and normalfags will think they have the right to use it themselves.

As for THIS shit it's some of the most balant hamfisted propaganda I've born witness to and I'm going to relish it shitting itself AND infuriating actual fans of the game. While I enjoyed the original I sincerely hope this one flops horribly and makes sure nobody else attempts to raise an abomination that shits on the spirit of the original again. Hell this wouldn't be hard to start a shitfit over if you don't go overboard just give the old tumblerinas a hint hint at how it's basically stereotyping africans into being a bunch of pirating, lying, stealing, assholes to the umptheeth degree.

How far it's been pozzed. From exposing government conspiracies against the masses and trying to stop a body harvest to a pack of rastafarian pirates who are perfectly okay with dropping a multi-ton airship on a massive ultra-dense population center. I guess someone with a bignose didn't like how remotely close to the truth the original was about secret cabals and betrayal of the public's trust in favor of foreign interests/body snatchers.

From that trailer alone I can argue they're african terrorists. How am I supposed to sympathize with these guys again? They literally drop a flaming airship on a city and probably kill at least 100,000 in the fucking trailer!

It was an alright game and helped encourage a mentality of healthy mistrust of authority figures growing up, seeing it turned into this is just sad. Oh and fun fact if you never played. Main character's best buddy/partner in the original? Pigman. SJW are not subtle with their fuck yous to say the least.

WEW

As someone who's 32 years old and amongst other things spent plenty of time in the arcades during the 90s I'm left wondering: is gaming dead?

Ruined by kikes, niggers and women of course. As always.

Deader than disco my man. It's a zombie cash cow being milked until it's last unholy death rattle.

You can keep insisting that gaming is dead but that doesn't make you right.

There's more bullshit on top of the good games, but that doesn't mean the good ones don't exist.

Underrated post.

I play games for fun not having comically over the top propaganda shoved down my throat. Besides it's Ubisoft, the launch day bugs should be a comedy goldmine of failure.

My class did three months on the supposed "harlem renaissance" that produced a small amount of mediocre or worse poetry and bad art that only effected a tiny area of the country and one day on WW1. Their excuse was that 'everyone already knew about it' despite the vast majority of the class having no idea that it was a different war than the second or no clue what it was.

Meanwhile, we learned about jim crow and read 'Night' by eli weasel. Amusingly, the antics and general disinterest of blacks as these lessons were happening as well as the obvious bias began my slow immersion into the far right.

that fucking game with the 2 monkeys is a sequel to a game that was already "multicultural" before people pretended that was normal
I guess it wasnt mulicultural enough and they scrapped the original characters

we're on the wrong fucking timeline boys

I'm so glad to see my OC lives on. Yes, i'm that user that went through that shit, and the destroyer of tribe.net and a hardened, crazy patient freak full of insight. If you're looking for another fresh bit of redpill that BDSM is human trafficking, you'll want to see this interview of a former faggot sex slave, if you've ever played Fallout 3, you notice that this case sounds extremely familiar to one involving a particular ghoul enslaved to an evil bastard. Fuck, he even got sold a few times as human property.
Pup Klase interview: youtube.com/watch?v=-UYGr0MACEY&t=390s

I'm having trouble webmifying it and compressing it down to a postable size, due to my lack of skill in this matter. Can someone help me?
T. D/R/ user

P.S. Try Caravaneer 2, it's like fallout1 except with massively redpilling economics and extremely realistic mechanics like bleeding out, and starvation. And it's all in flash. kongregate.com/games/sugarfreegames/caravaneer-2
Posting imagery as proof

Oh yeah, last two games I bought were Vermintide and Hotline Miami, both have enough content and fan-made campaigns (in HLM at least) that replay value for both is excellent.

Your posts are interesting but they spook me. The world is a sick place.

dude, why dont you try to get an interview at interpol or something, instead of doing it for free?

You don't get it. Good games probably exist but the point is that gaming (not games, gaming) has always been only half about the games themselves. The other just as important half was the whole culture, community and attitude.

And these things are unquestionably dead (for different reasons), so even if good games exist - who cares?

At this point I might just head to whichever bunker is shilled against the hardest. This place fell when kikey banned book and redpill threads.

Oh look were being raided by Holla Forums kikes

hmmm

what if this is what the jews dreamed of, projecting it in pozzed games like these, and just hush it as ((pure coincidence))?

In order to win, you have give something in exchange. In order to fix the world I would gladly sacrifice /po/ for the greater good. Pretty sure all those who really want a brighter future would do the same.
also there will always be a place to shitpost

Reading books is not a hobby
Watching movies is not a hobby
Watching tv is not a hobbie
Eating food or drinking whine is not a hobby
Consuming is not a hobby its just an interest. So unless you create games, movies, tv shows, cook or brew, you can't call these hobbies.
You are going to lose your wife.

STALKER is dead m8, there is nothing decent after Call of Pripyat.

Interpol are a bunch of kikes. Secondly, I bet they're all in on this shit. So no, I like my guts where they are, thanks.

Some timelines are jumped out of for a reason.

Such a great game.

I am using Blender too, do you have any good tutorials or something for creating good looking diffuse texture on Blender? I can't make a good looking one that is almost on par at the 90's graphic quality.

oh you again?

Games are for degenerate shabbos goys. Whereever there is degeneracy you will find jews at the core. Why should we give a fuck about your extension of hollywood goy culture that has been cucked since it's inception? Should we start reporting on every single form of kike bread and circuses just for the pointless objective of 'converting' newfags and normalfag scum? There are bigger fish to fry.

Keep up the good work, Dark. Really interested to see what your next project if you have one.

Absolutely, I encourage more anons to do exactly that. Tell players about the Jews.

Games like Dark Souls still have that.

I'm helping a certain herbalist and Priest of KEK dig into Evergreen state college and finding a nest of commie brainwashing degeneracy with BDSM and perversion used as a failsafe against Programming failure.
Here's some of What I dug up and an ancedote from a clown user.

Asian woman, actually

Not to mention the chief scientist being a nigger just like in real life kek racemixing with a white woman

There were no Asians in HL2

Why not based Eastern European games

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Mafia I
Operation Flashpoint
Witcher
Metro

etc.

Well if we could find a way to safeguard them against getting pozzed later, further developing Eastern European game development companies would be a great alternative to the jew controlled shit we have now.

We need a mass cleansing, pronto. 70 years of peace has spawned the most cancerous period of all time. I want to kill all of them, why does the government protect fucks like this, why can't we lynch them. Set up a meeting with them under false pretenses and then film their lynching. This disgusting degeneracy will go underground quickly and lessen drastically.

You're not married. Please end yourself.

Top Kek what game is that?

Meme responsibly as they say.

Isn't Gordon Freeman a kike, also?

pic related

Your writing is atrocious (that means 'bad').
Please go away and practice for five or six years before posting again.

Just point me to where they're hiring computer pogromers.

Metro Exodus looks decent.

All the charm of the original is probably gone.

Huh. So now the surface is clean and the metro uninhabitable?

We don't know. But the air has become breathable again. Nuclear winter is gone now and vegetation is taking over the surface and cleaning the air it seems.

More importantly. NO NIGGERS IN SIGHT!

I already know how to mess with 2d but I'm not interested by it.

I'm not paying 99$ for gamemaker.
Godot, Irrlicht, Ogre3d are not only free but better than gamemaker.

So you're the one working with Rogueskills and /tok/..

checked

Angry Goy was a honeypot and made by IronLARPers.

I hope women who wear this shit realize that prostitutes used to wear these in the past (~1700 - 1800) to show of that they were prostitutes. The fancier the necklace, the more you had to pay.

Yes it does mean they don't exist. It means that they are also shit by saturation. Nothing can ever be good.

"Conservative".

A reminder that conservatives of today is nothing like they were of yesterday, they continue to devolve and compromise their own ideology for appeal. Being conservative today means you're a fag-loving Israel-lover who thinks immigration is great, as long as they are contributing.

They are still a problem that needs to be dealt with, since their ideology still will make the white people slaves to the kikes.

fucks sake what is history

Slit your own throat.

fuck off teanigger

literally neck yourself schlomo

I don't see the problem with a niggers dating actual chimpanzees seems accurate to me.

You realize Sony's Western studios are run by kikes and SJWs and Japs have basically no involvement?

Columbia was Jewish hollywood studio from its very inception and remains so today despite nominal Jap ownership of the company the kikes still control it 100%.

atleast god of war is about white fatherhood.

I am 100% sure that funny robot is Nathan Fillion.

Yeah but ethiopia and mali actually existed, even if they were shit-tier. Generally speaking the only kingdoms to have actually existed in subsaharan empires were heavily admixed with kebabs. I hate kang-pushing but I'd hesitate to say AoE2 is on the same level as the new asscreed

Or more likely they'd have Zelda and Mario being the only retro games legal to play because LOLSOGEEKY. Nothing against Zelda, but why do SJWs like it so much?

you are one studious special schizoid freak
keep shining you crazy diamond

In between the Roman Empire and the unification period in the mid 1800's, Italy was a loose confederation of city states with no army. Kind of like Greece before Alexander. Having a game where you can play as the whole of Italy in the middle ages would be canonically wrong, and implementing the larger states like Rome, Vinezia, Florenze, etc, as individual factions would take a considerable amount of time work and game resources. It wouldn't be feasible.

t. Spaghettanon

>Hey Meguca

Read the filename, nigger. It's got other good reviews on it too.

That would be the gnomes, actually. One of the quests in the game involves you uncovering a conspiracy whereinnthe gnomes have a half-ogre breeding facility where they keep kidnapped women as broodmares to be raped by ogres. The gnomes often have half-ogre body guards. This is how they are created. In the quest you take evidence of the conspiracy to the press and it is surpressed and if you revisit the site of the breeding program all evidence is gone. As far as I know there is no way to save the slaves or bring the (((gnomes))) to justice. Just like irl.

Pretty much. Everything Rewlasted is carefully scrubbedfrom the net, so I'm just Screencapping POF. Grinder, Tinder, Fetlife (How does anyone use that fucking mess of a site, hampers my investigation efforts by forcing you to look at hundreds of pages of a few profiles each?) Profiles from Olympia, Washington or attending Evergreen State College. I gather caps, and allow the Priest to dig into this absolutely sordid Production of Disney faggotry. ( Imagine Disney classic songs and scenes with an all SJW cast complete with gender dysphoria and fucking tranny shit, '' The Qisney Project)

Fucking budget keyboard fucked up again.

I just played through part of the beginning of Ass Creed III, the controls are terrible, and the "game" is little more than a fuckload of tiny cutscenes stitched together with a few minutes of gameplay each. It's fucking terrible. The Pirate naval fighting was neat, until I realized the controls are un-intuitive and everything is clunky and hard to use. I regret downloading it, even if it was free. 7 and a half fucking gig of garbage. I bet the new one is worse.

What I hate the most about cuckservatives, is that they don't believe in their own talk, they just say the things that the audience expects to hear. They're the sort that talks platitudes about ''Pulling yourself up up by your bootstraps" And "Get a job!" "I believe in personal responsibility! I need my lawn mowed, If you Do it and a good job I'll pay you twenty bucks for it!" But then, if you inquire about it away from an audience, He screams you out that he'd rather an illegal mexicant do it for $5. They're total hypocrites.
Secondly the boomers are total trash, the ones that raised me, if there was an apocalypse, would be a massive liability. Ma, has a no guns no ammo no self defense even if raped or murdered policy, because she refuses to believe such evil will intrude her little Pollyana world She would hinder me in defending our home/ and group actuivly, and try to get us to surrender to the raiders even during a firefight, as "They're not all bad! There's a few good-ones, so they're not all bad!, so shut up and ginve up our food and guns, let the police handle it, we don't need guns!" And she'd be a wailing, useless huge target on our backs because she can't stay quiet for five minutes and has no sense of threat detection.
Dad's strong, mechanically inclined, and simpleminded, too simple minded, and narcissistic, he'd be great for surviving as long as no politics got involved, he refuses to see evil in he world, and can't understand and won't understand and will tell your ears off that he doesn't understand and that you should shut ap about it as there's nothing you can do about it and just watch the game, and don't worry about it, and did I not say that's all a bunch a bullshit!".
He'd not last a month because he's prideful and won't teach anyone any useful skills and has the stubbornness of a bulldog. He'd run the group into the ground by taking everything on his plate and never trusting anyone of us with anything, and by thinking if we knew what he knew we'd not need him. He's also frighteningly naive, trusts strangers in uniform implicitly, and has a bulimic disorder and binges on food.
In short, if everything went to hell, the boomers are going to die, and if we don't let them to their fates they'll try and drag us with them. We can't save them, only ourselves.

bump

Working on a rather redpilled visual novel myself, hope to have it out in a year or two…

What do you guys think about a GamerGate revamp?
Seeing this shit gives me the idea that we are back to current year, sjw are gaining ground again, we need to publicy shame and bully these cucked developers.

Topkek, there's 3 parody reviews of that one on steam now.

can you help me set up for playing the serv? i havent played since like 7 years or more

Oh man, I'm glad i'm not alone in this. Literally nothing at e3 impressed me. I've loved video games since I was like 5 but, either i'm just growing out of it, or its become to jewish.

I always thought an assassin's creed in ancient Egypt would be awesome. But, of course

>KANGZZZZZZZZZZZ N' SHIIIIIEEETTTTTTT

coal burning white woman, nigger man and two nigger kids. EVERYTHING is Jewish propaganda

Getting really hard to not just abandon video games. Better learn to pirate them bare minimum.