Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/
8ch.net/k/res/496888.html#q497388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to thread?

nice sauce,

boards.4chan.org/pol/
Go there, fam. You'll thank me later.

That's not a fucking source, link an archived version you fucking nigger.

I'm guessing it's from /k/

8ch.net/k/res/496888.html#q497388

No, it's advice.

Enjoy your ban.

>>>/k/496888

Always nice seeing kike's schemes blow up in their own faces.

These faggot gypsies own one of the biggest cartels in Greece, narcotics, prostitution, child-molesting, weapons, human trafficking, loot from burglaries etc… They do business with Albanian/Georgian fags and any other mafia prick. In that specific area, Menidi, well, specific areas of Menidi-Aharnae, Ano-Liosia, no cop dares to enter either because he is ordered to or because he's simply afraid. Connections between the mafia and the cops-governments-media(since 1974 toplel) are evident to even the most retarded person. Furthermore, citizens and locals are afraid to move inside their neighborhoods there because of the gypsie problem, they rob and hit or even kill at will. Ofcourse, the media promotes the "not all gypsies" meme, but nobody buys that here, except for some new-age/leftist faggots. The most shocking for most people is this: while people were protesting, the gypsies fired on the air repeatedly with shotguns and a variety of weapons, next to the cops. Guess what happened? The cops dispersed the protesters, attacking them with gas and flash-bangs. There were literally 100meters away gypsies shooting, illegaly, with shotguns, AKs, pistols and they never got aprehended. This is what made everyone angier. Several stores and houses of gypsies have been burnt, looted, destroyed during 2 days of unrest. People of the countryside of Agrinio are also saying that: "What is going on in Menidi is going to look like kindergarten in front of what we're going to do". People there are armed, heavily.

Heres hoping this is the beginning of the end of the gypsie mafia in Greece. And if the fire rises more, the whole fucking analbanian mafia is next. Greeks are getting angier, this is what we need. I know I didn't explain everything, so if any other Greek wants to put more info on this or correct me, be my guest.

t. Greek

Let's also not forget that Greece is the only European state not even Albania, Bosnia or Turkey have that where Sharia is legally recognized as standing law in majority Muslim areas and child marriage is legally allowed in the ground of religious and cultural tolerance towards turkogypsies yet it still somehow applies to gypsies of self-reported Christian faith.

Yeah, but you're telling me that there aren't any gypsie fucks in the rest Balkans that practice that? Come on.. they're the same fags everywhere.

Bravo! Bravo! bravo re malaka! I have a summer home on a Greek Island, Gypsies get off the ferries sometimes to beg, the locals get pissed off and tell them to go back to the harbor and wait for the next ferry. It's hilarious seeing gypsies complain that the people on the island are the worst in Greece they ever encountered. The only gypsies they allow are the ones actually selling something off their pick-up trucks and they make them park out of sight.

Those somethings are stolen, even if they are agricultural products, they steal from farms, they never ever ever grow them themselves, that would be a miracle.

When will you olive niggers remove antifa? Aren't they a huge problem over there?

Antifa are the useful idiots that protest without a cause, just to "rampage" on some cars and stores. Gyppos and antifa are linked, on the narcotics matter too. But antifa are more like turkish-eu-us backed. They will disperse when we get the government, not matter how we get it.

Just out of curiosity are you the same Greek from /k/?

Well, I'm the dude that posted last, and a dude corrected me about my grammar, lol.

So are you Greek American, or just using a proxy?

Too many questions here, user. But I am not a Greek American.

Except for potatos. Even gyppos are not stupid and lazy enough to not farm them.

Very nice!

They steal potatoes too, fam. Where have you been?

After reading OP's story I'm curious as to how many police and military grunts in Europe are redpilled. If shit hit the fan but the majority of the military and police sided with the nationalist then the globalist shitfucks wouldn't stand a chance.

I don't know about the rest of Yurop, but I know in Greece, the police are some of the Golden Dawn's biggest supporters.

Well, most of the bolice and military might vote G.D but they are not trustworthy in any case.

Gypsies are so fucking terrible.

you dont trust anyone who isn't fully red pilled, they remain pawns until proven to be worthy of insider knowledge, manipulation is important, gotta out-jew the jew.

Remove gyppo based Peloponnesians!

I am sorry to break it for you, but most likely (((kikes))) had nothing to do with the original scene, but are just trying to take advantage of the event. Gypsy scum have been firing shots there for ages, the probability of hitting a kid was small but bound to eventually happen.

The whole matter of pontics (i am one though i do not live in Menidi) is that we mostly vote Golden Dawn, so the (((state))) is using us as target to blame for anything happening to weaken us and destroy the peoples' opinion of us. It was no only in this occasion, but we have been blamed to be "Nationalist neo-nazis" for some time, and ND and SYRIZA parties openly denied the genocide of my people (an actual genocide by Turks).

It was an opportunity randomly created, but i really like that gypsy houses are getting burned. Is there even another country where gypsies live in better houses and areas than locals, in 2 and 3 story single house buildings? All their income comes from drugs and weapons sales, and i hope AME fucking burn their houses to the ground.