Anakin, wait! Palpatine is a Sith Lord!

big if true

That's pretty gay man

JEW IT

how did George Lucas get away with this?

wasn't that supposed to destroy the universe or something?

What does Jabba want from that girl? Aren't Hutts supposed to be able to change genders and become pregnant at will? Source: Han Solo novel The Hutt Gambit

wtf?

In that novel, Jabba has an uncle, who is then leader of the family on Nal Hutta's moon. And this uncle turns into a aunt, and starts to grow a little Hutt inside herself. Now she is a her. And Jabba tells Han something like "can't you see that my aunt is a she now? Address her correctly!" And then the aunt says something like "this time, we look over your ignorance, because you are from an inferior species, that has very little knowledge of our glorious species".

tl; dr: Hutts are slugs, they can change gender, they don't need a mate to breed in this novel.

tranny fantasies are literally to be slugs.

he wants to grab her by the pussy

I liked when the green girls tit popped out

What was his fucking problem?

Count of the ass

bumpo

Slugs mate though.

A sith lord?!

that's fembusters

Man, what a waste of Christopher Lee.

Dooku was mastermind material, not "wannabe Sith apprentice to Darth Hideous" material.

Yea it was a waste tbh

That's kino

Straight up learning here

a 'shit lord?

anyone listen to christopher lee's medal albums? p gud

Yeah they can change genders. I dunno why I guess he likes fucking with other aliens.

That was interesting.

I heard the one song where he kills the Saxon men as Charlegmane.

GAAYYYYYYYYYYY

i'ma lay some shit on this right now. everything about the special edition in this scene was better except for the song. the puppetry is ass. the scene in general is boring. the song is not even the best version (related). but expanding the max rebo band and using all the extra footage was a great move for an otherwise stale scene.

his xmas shit is good too

Palpatine was using the force to prevent Dooku from talking