Physical Removal

Holla Forums I need your help. We recently got into a brawl with around 20 antifa to protect the patrons of a small cafe in Austin. The local antifas have been harassing this establishment for over a year because it;s owned by whites in a typically brown part of town. Yesterday we intercepted them before they could intimidate the owners/patrons and protected them from harassment. Video of the incident below:

facebook(dot)com/elxicanoxe/videos/1933360740023146/

The video is from the antifa fb page and they conveniently cut out where they tried to intimidate people, where we beat their ass, and where we took some of their signs and sticks. They also cut out after the video ends when the police show up and arrest and taze a few of them, and when about 8 more of our group members showed up.

The restaurant was successfully defended, but this morning it was found to have been tagged overnight with pics related.

We have no idea what this is supposed to mean but we have some working theories.
1. The 5-9 Brims is a Blood street gang offshoot that originated in California but is known to have chapters elsewhere. With all the California transplants to Austin we believe this may be the most likely explanation.
2. The cafe in question is located on the East side of Austin, we believe "ES" stands for East Side.
We're still trying to figure out what the rest might mean, and we have one of our members going to talk to a police detective in the gang intelligence unit later, but we could really use the brainpower here to see what we just unleashed and what we're going up against.

Other urls found in this thread:

acronymsmeanings.com/full-meaning-of/esovp/esovp-stands-for-esovp-means
archive.is/tFfsE
fundrazr.com/f1FNY5?ref=ab_b6h9o9
unitedgangs.com/2014/03/12/south-side-59-brims/
lawofficer.com/archive/new-smartphone-app-interprets-gang-graffiti/
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFu57XcHy8&t=55s
citristrip.com
austintexas.gov/department/ireportaustincom
whatstandsfor.com/meaning/esovp
archive.is/OO3nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's beautiful. A bunch of weakfaggot antifa cunts held off by a few strong white men.

Day of the rope is coming.

It's not for nothing those people are like zergs

Good job

Austinfag here

I heard that place was getting trouble from the neighborhood tacos, I had no idea it was that bad though.

I see it's a "neonazi" hangout according to fb? I'm betting that's pretty much all lies?

chekked

if not, let's start hanging out there.

this video got me wondering, why is the left filled to the brim with limp wristed individuals, lowlives, and degenerates.
WHAT makes it so appealing to these dregs of society to fall into the leftist mindset.

heck even the so called "anti-sjw" leftypol (pfft yeah right) has a Board Owner that is a tranny freak, their discord is filled with trannies, and pasty skinny teenagers.

seriously, does anyone have that picture with the "thing" with what I assume is an Obrez wrapped in ducktape.

The leftist ideology relies on bringing everyone except a few elite down to the dirt. It is very attractive to lowlife losers because they get their sense of "equality" that way.

If there's gangs involved and it seems like they are 99%, you would want to stock up on funs and ammo just in case and set up security measures.
It would also be good if you guys could keep watch from a distance over night and intercept any attempts at vandalism or worse.

Stay safe.

acronymsmeanings.com/full-meaning-of/esovp/esovp-stands-for-esovp-means

(checked)
But what the fuck is this esoteric palm reading bullshit?

Fuckin' good going, goys

Promises of equality. You level up everyone from the top to the bottom. It's a negative for everyone at the top, but them. Every damaged individual that cannot overcome their fears, anxieties and failures will attempt to drag anyone that is with them, so as to attempt to downplay his sins.

The final goal to push this to mainstream was a reward system for that, which started to appear through virtue signalling. It corrupts even the purest of good-wills into a game of feels over reals. Take for example, animal rescuing. It is a noble goal to take animals from the street, take care of them and prepare them for adoption. No one in their right mind would be opposed to that. But there are insane people who get a dopamine release out of third-party acceptance from the action, and let their lives spiral out of control seeking the next "high", such as making their houses a living shelter, only to get acceptance. It ultimately degenerates into one of those houses you only see in (((Discovery Channel))) reports.

It also can be seen in the fucking cringe hashtags and flags for X country which just got terrorized. It is a zero-sum game for peer acceptance. Social media boosted that tremendously.

It is not going to stop until the root cause is buried, which is teaching the normies that abusing feelings of empathy is as bad as completely ignoring it.

It's a liberal hotspot vegan cafe that does cat adoptions, but the owner is a sister of one of our members

archive.is/tFfsE

Bump. This is becoming ground zero here in Austin between far right groups (normal pepe with fucking jobs) and diseased excuses for human beings.

Good job OP, be careful, some spics/niggers might be sent in, they might do some actual damage, that might be code for them as a targeted area.

This can go both ways and its not a partisan issue, user.

Since the ES and OV are each repeated on both tags, perhaps they relate to one another.

Brims is unlikely anything other than a reference to the gang and the 59 would be quite a coincidence if unrelated but why why is the OV in between?

Since OV is followed by a group (Brims) in image two, would P also be a group? Perhaps the police? It looks like the same person did both tags so I would assume that they're either identifying friends or (more likely, if P means police) foes.

My best guess is that the "code" is too disorganized to have any meaning. Obviously, your local law enforcement will be a better judge than some fuck on Holla Forums but I reckon that this is just be some limp-wristed faggot's fantasy idea of how street gangs target people or areas while in reality they just use phones and Facebook.

My guess is that for a long time the left refused to say "no" to degeneracy (and still refuse to). They kept giving more and more ground to faggots (among others) because they thought they'd have strength in numbers. That increased their numbers, but instead of making them stronger it diluted their ideology to the point the initial ideas are pretty much dead and all that remains are the demands of the "oppressed" groups they wanted to use.
You'd think they'd learn from it and move on, but they're repeating the same mistake with mudslimes. They think Mohamed will join them because they gave him a hand. Instead Mohamed will either expand his caliphate or give us the numbers to crush him. Either way the leftards lose.

This is so fucking underwhelming, antifas just stand there. Good job anyway, I hope next time you get to crack some skulls.

They are sick individuals and leftism gives them an excuse to remain such without changing. It consoles them and tells them that they are healthy and perfectly normal, and it's only because of those evil cis white males that they suffer. Thus their immense hatred of themselves is directed at us.

I bet that cunt Adam Reposa is behind this somewhere.

Good job OP. Be sure to CCW as much as you can now though, definitely looks like they're tagged by gangs.

In what way are they profiting off the destruction of another business? Is there product too good for Jumpolin to keep up?

Bump

Race wars when?

My guess is beaners can't into clean restaurants and they're losing business cause of it.

Leftism is an opiate for people who are losers. It's more or less a religion with original sin, and a promise that the worse off you are, the more you are valued.

If you are a beta cuck, who do you want to be with? The people who are telling you it's great you're a beta cuck, or the people who call you a weak beta faggot?

And meanwhile, you have kikes and media trying to make as many beta cucks as possible.

You already know the answer to that, user. Leftism accepts that spics and niggers are too unworthy to compete with whites. It is thus racist for any white to compete with a "person of color". IOW, white genocide is their final solution.

Wtf kind of charges were these faggots hit with? They're raising fucking $10,000 for their release

fundrazr.com/f1FNY5?ref=ab_b6h9o9

It's the White businesses' burden to keep other races' businesses in the black.

Another contributing factor is the history bending lies we see everywhere such as the out of africa theory and wewuz. Stories about evil white crusaders attacking peaceful and tolerant muslims because they needed to dump their oversupply of men somewhere and wanted plunder. Stories about how medieval europe was barbaric and filthy and disgusting while shitskins were civilized and sophisticated. Stories about the good soviet union that was attacked by ebil gnahtzees without provovation. They believe all of those and it shifts their world view to favor leftism. And after they have embraced it, the rest of the package follows, such as acceptance of faggotry and trannies and other sexual deviations, desire to be a special snowflake, dyed hair and self castration.

Not sure how much help you'll get but smart move studying your enemy. Have a bump. Kill em all

I really wish they would hurry the fuck up and overplay their hand so we can just be rid of them and get back to fixing the infrastructure, un-fucking the public school system so it teaches STEM again, and making everybody work for a living. Too crazy to work? Deportation or hospitalization.

All the more reason to name these people for what they are: thugs hellbent on employing intimidation to drive out a superior restaurant.

Assault and battery, aggravated assault, and one attacked a police officer

Not even pretending they're not anti-white anymore. Now they're demanding whites segregate themselves while saying it's racist if whites segregate themselves.
What's that old Sam Hyde tweet again? They want you dead, your kids raped, and they think it's funny.

>fundrazr.com/f1FNY5?ref=ab_b6h9o9
Typical. Their community could raise $10k to repair folks' houses or purchase new equipment for local businesses. Instead they use it to subsidize thuggery.

That's a Soros paycheck stub

I've been there…

This fucking timeline man. It's like gamergate but irl with cat adoptions.

This is so fucking embarrassing. I grew up with teamsters fighting with axe handles. What the fuck are these fag men doing on their phones, have the old ladies call the police, ffs…. I hang my head in shame how god damn pozzed the world has become in 40 years.

Always interesting how they never name the victim but name the alleged crimes and perpetrators in great detail. If they were truly in the right, they would not be spending a dime on legal fees as prosecution is free - persecution for being a commie is also free.

Look into ServeThePeople, especially in Austin. Some pretty radical people worked there, work there, and organize there - several people who were prominent figures in STPA later went on to start riots outside of prisons, etc. STPA is nothing more than a leftist pay-to-protest scheme, they're funded by many people, run a free grocery store where you get free stuff but only if you'll protest and fit the racial makeup they want.

All fat or skinny fat or mud.

Sounds a little capitalist to me :^)

Ocean View

unitedgangs.com/2014/03/12/south-side-59-brims/

The 5-9 Brims also known as the 5-Nine Brims or South Side Brims (SSB), are primarily an african-american Blood gang located in the Ocean View Hills (Ocean Crest) neighborhood in the Southeast region of San Diego, California.The 5-Nine Brims formerly known as the Central City Gangsters, originated around 40th Street and Ocean View Blvd, in the mid-1970’s.

had to have been early 1970's at the height of the long haired LATE 60'S hippie movement. Two of my uncles, one back from the marines, and the other army learned my grand dad had an exchange with the local druggies about kids smoking pot at the corner park in public around children and halloween was coming in few days. It was common for kids to egg houses so my two uncles sat out in the bushes for a few hours halloween night waiting for the trouble making druggies to come with their eggs as expected. They did, a brief ass kicking ensued, it was over, and it was forgotten about. The town had at most maybe 2-3 cops. Now the town, same town is policed by a force of state troopers and there has to be 50-60 of them. And it's the same small shit town.

That is another part of the problem, if you shot a paper spitball at a person it's assault. Everyone so god damn loves the government fist so far up their asses they feel their politicians ring finger tickling the back of their tongues.

Really embarrassing. I go to eastern health club with Russian saunas so there are a lot of young, middle age, male and female Ukrainians and Russians. Surprisingly they get along very well, but anyway, the fear of fucking God is in the Niggers when they deal with Russians, Americans… like me, I have to tolerate eating shit daily, everyday from all of the ethnic minorities, and then all of the liberal political fringe antifa type fags. I'm so getting sick and fucking tired of living like this. I watch these Americans guys standing up to antifa and all I see are a few guys on their phones, some fags blocking a sidewalk, and everyone waiting for the police to arrive.
FUCKING FAGS
And then post this video here? asking for help? fuck these people up, smash those with phones, put them all in the hospital, and then tell the cops they slipped on the ice.

Fucking fascists had to defend a literal vegan cat adoption cafe from the fucking commies and spics, what is this timeline

Perhaps I am retarded, but why would you hold the small flag with the cloth at the top if there are no police present? It will just catch wind and be inefficient. Fold it and hold on the other end.
Is it illegal to have a small pommel attached? People does not appear to use the flags that often so you could probably get away with "its just design".

City governments often require white owned companies to subcontract around 20% of work to city approved shitskin businesses. The intent is to make it difficult for white owned businesses to win contracts by increasing their costs. The setup also gives more control to the city government as the shitskin businesses are scarce and heavily influenced by politicians and party members who recieve kickbacks in various forms.

Perfectly put. Also good job lads, but always be on your toes these cretins will be coming back and it seems gangs are involved. You need to get in touch with some militias in Texas.

East Side Ocean View 5/9 Brims

So for those of us who don't speak jive, any idea what the the tags mean? Are they trying to get these brims to make a hit on the place? Or maybe get a rival gang to think it's a brims hideout? Cause either scenario sounds a tad bit lazy, and well, racist, if you pardon my French. If you're still lurking OP. Show it to the police. They can probably translate it. Best case scenario, gang enforcement starts looking into antifa. You are probably safe. They, on the other hand, are playing with fire, and could get burned if these brims find out what they just did.

Why would a white person want to own a business anywhere around niggers? The clientele would suck, nobody would tip your waitstaff, and you'd probably get robbed and vandalized all the time. Fuck that.

Whenever leftypol claims to be anti-SJW I laugh. I've personally met a group of Holla Forums in real life, and they're the biggest SJW's I've seen.

They're also very ugly.

Story ?

I researched quite a bit to find that info. Looks like just an identifier so far.

ES - East Side
OV - OceanView (district)
5/9 Brims - division of the bloods gang

The P is what concerns me. Apparently the final letter can be a call to action. K is kill, F is fire, maybe P is patrol?

Supposedly there's a database/program called GARI that can identify this stuff. I can't find it though

every group of SJWs I've ever been in the vicinity of claimed otherwise

spray "unk ass niggers" after the P and see what happens.

Get an identical spray and add a couple of random letters (or modify the existing ones). Chaos will ensue if they actually mean anything.

Inform oathkeepers and 3%ers.

lawofficer.com/archive/new-smartphone-app-interprets-gang-graffiti/

I thought you were kidding but apparently this isn't a joke. These morons actually communicate by writing on walls. Isn't this the easiest possible MitM attack ever?

Wow wow wow, easy there buddy, do you want the whole state leveled?

Bloods being a nigger gang wouldn't be operating in a spic area. Only thing nigger gangs and spic gangs hate more than whites is each other. Antifa might be trying to false flag a gang war.

No one. The goal is to not give another inch of soil to them and their (((interests))).

They truly are. I can only hope that they're so fucking insane they force normies and cucks into aligning with us instead, because our heads are screwed on right.

That would have been my guess but how did they learn about the syntax?

They outnumber /ourguys/ by almost two to one and they still don't take it. Fucking cowards.

kek

Hmmm, it does deserve pondering. Antifa would be clueless enough to not realize gang politics, so they are willfully ignorant enough to spray paint some blood nigger crap to try and intimidate.

Oh shit. It really is. I don't think anyone has ever exploited that before.

Some days I can only sit back in awe at how deep this disgusting jew hole goes

You have to think past STEM. I want to unpoz so that we CAN teach things like history, literature, philosophy, and social sciences.

Why are you agonizing over nigger hieroglyphs? Put an umbrella stand next to the restaurant's door and fill it with ax handles. That's the proximate threat right there.

To prevent this in the future, take the initiative. You and some friends borrow a liberal friend's minivan and drive around town to known gang hangouts. Pull up, do a quick check for cops, and then discuss property rights in a language nig-nogs can groc.

Repeat with the spics until there's no fresh Latin Kings graffiti within 50 miles of Austin.

Then start in on antifa. With their nigger pets suddenly very respectful of the white man's country, antifa is probably twelve middle class faggots who hate the white man because their fathers molested them and who are triggered by churro platters. You don't even need violence here; just fuck up their cars until their parents stop paying for repairs. You can't overthrow the white supremacist patriarchy with a bus pass, user.

Well as far as teaching is concerned, we also need to deal with the fact that the school system we have now was actually set up the way it is in order to create obedient factory workers. Not teach anything. The fact that we now just import factory workers and everyone in charge forgot that's what the school system was for is one of the reasons everything is so bad. But that sort of thing is for another topic.

In Africa they use talking drums, user. OpSec is not a Zulu word.

If you're going to do all that, you could just work out how the hieroglyphs work and have fun with all the "hacking" you can do.

Look at ServeThePeople, they use this program and others like it to slowly associate white=success in a shitty area, white = oppressors, white = nazi, white=bad by publishing propaganda like seen in

that basically says 'hey these white people is operating a business in an area and wes not happy they making money cuz they took our gibs so totally not related to the previous message come get some free groceries'
Bottom line, if you can feed and or clothe a person they will more than not shill for whatever cause you ram down their throats. ServeThePeople is nothing more than pay-to-play subversion where they systematically start shit in gentrified areas to force undesirables out. Usually exploiting existing racial tensions in the process.
Also ServeThePeople pays attention to the beaner population as evident in post quoted because they provided a translation for the espanolatrabajanos. They set up shop in areas like OP's sisters because they know there's poor beaners who are stupid enough to believe shit on a piece of paper with the promise of free shit.

Oooooh, that might fit, thanks

Why, so they can try and choke us out?

It was 4v20, there were more behind the camera guy

So where is the video of the whole altercation.

We don't have any from our side, they showed up earlier than expected, before our film guy arrived.
We've been scouring all their twitters and facebooks for more videos but this is all we have.

someone should call the (((Oath keepers)))

LULz

Bring a fucking camcorder next time, jesus christ. Getting them on camera is their kryptonite. Better yet have the guys at the place you're defending install some HD security cameras, go get them at Best Buy or online or something.

Is gang/antifa team ups common? Sure there were the days in the BLM riots when bloods and crips joined in on the fun but this is the first I've heard of them actually joining forces with reds. Of course it could just be antifa false flagging like earlier in the thread but if they do join forces it would be an interesting development. Would hate to see that alliance spread to prison where antifa has little to no pull in the gangs there.

And holy crap I just read the article on that guys facebook. These people are more adept at information erasure and reconstruction then the KGB of Stalin's time.

So set up cameras in advance, dummy. Like I said, HD security cameras so you can see who's spraypainting and who shows up.

Whens the next time you expect these faggotss to show up OP? I live in the area and would turn out, work schedule providing, and would gladly lend a hand in taunting Antifa into an altercation or simply standing ground, whatever the proprieter prefers, then possibly have some coffee and pet a cat after. Is there a regiment they follow in their harrassment or is it random?

P could be Piru, which is an offshoot of Blood gangs. If you Google Piru you'll see what I mean.

According to urbandictionary the brims became part of piru in LA

This.
It is for those with no values, no self esteem and no want to be better - they just want everyone else to be worse.

they show up during events to disrupt them, I would prefer you email me directly, as the owners are kind of turning a blind eye to her brothers and our politics and we really don't need any people just showing up looking for a fight.

If you want, you can email our groups throwaway email at [email protected]/* */

Use cock.li email fool.

In that donation page there was one by a group called Patrol Our Hoodz. Maybe they're the gang affiliation we're looking for.

Orwell was a marxist.

*socialist

So, marxist.

Commie, I…

>>>Holla Forums

I emailed your shotty gmail service. Get at me and keep me posted on future events. I don't have one but a sand blaster is what you need to remove that bullshit ass spray paint off your wall.

So what Orwell novels and or essays have you read, and which parts in particular did you disagree with?

Just the quoted passage alone is wrong on many levels.

Read Uncle Ted's manifesto. He summed it up perfectly. Oversocialization and low self-esteem

Stand your Ground.
Castle doctrine.
Kill them.

I don't think that applies unless it's your own property. You can't Castle Doctrine on somebody else's behalf.

Americans on this board should try to contact Tucker Carlson or somebody similar in the mainstream media who would give this story wider play.

I think even most liberals do not want to support this level of pozzing.

Yep, I know someone who swapped cocaine for dogs.

checked
The left appeals to a spiteful lot of total losers that will kill anyone better than them in any way for the sole reasons of envy and self recrimination. They attack things that remind them of their loserhood, and if you own more than a cardboard box of free dirty needles as a white man they want you dead, your house filled with crackheads and your daughter turning tricks in your gutted livingroom as your formerly male son acts as maid servant when not in his cage.

Oh, heres a tip. Draw a black line through the graffiti. That warns them of a drive by shooting Threat. Be fun to watch the cucks squirm awaiting an attack.

What because their fat asses will just roll over when some mud calls them racist?
Fuck oathkeeprs, fuck 3%ers they've shown their true colors, even if many of their members are "/ourguys/" or "*allies" their leadership is far too willing to fuck anyone over just to avoid mean words. Best bet for the people being targeted is to stand your ground. and sit back in the cafe with some AR-15s and 12ga Scattergats. Remember to use #4 buck in your pumps, and M855 in your m4gery. 00/000B is nice and all but you need a decent pattern at range, and that buck-a-round PDX/V-Max you get at walmart is pointless, you have a rifle, not a pistol you'll get plenty of oomph out of standard ball.
But you won't end up using it, they are cowards, just hold the line and they will eventually get bored. Mommy will eventually stop driving the little race-traitors into spicville, and the beaners eventually have to shit or get to a random parking lot for work.

Weak minds produce weak bodies

LET THE GUILTY PAY!!!

You mean fuck the FBI? Lol.

If you are in a dwelling of someone else, and a intruder comes into that dwelling, you are legally allowed to execute them. There is no duty to retreat in Texas. You can just hide behind the bar with a mg30 and spray and pray these fucks the second they try to enter the bar.

Texas Penal Code §9.31 SELF DEFENSE, §9.32 LETHAL FORCE & §9.33 LETHAL FORCE FOR DEFENSE OF A THIRD PERSON
- Tried to enter unlawfully and with force or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor's occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;
- Tried to physically harm or remove person from habitation.
- The only negative point is, do not provoke them, do not challenge them and do not talk to them. These idiotic kike worshipers want to debate you, that is all. Simply ignore them and call the police. For disturbing the peace, noise complaints etc etc etc.

Texas Penal Code §9.42
Allows the use of deadly force of property that is being stolen, even when someone is fleeing with said property.

Texas Penal Code §Sec. 9.43 PROTECTION OF THIRD PERSON'S PROPERTY A person is justified in using force or deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property of a third person if, under the circumstances as he reasonably believes them to be, the actor would be justified under Section 9.41 or 9.42 in using force or deadly force to protect his own land or property and:

(1) the actor reasonably believes the unlawful interference constitutes attempted or consummated theft of or criminal mischief to the tangible, movable property.

criminal mischief means to damage, violate, destroy said property.
In this case, tagging someones property. Yes, Texas allows you to use deadly force to shoot someone over tagging your property.

Again, the easy way is to just kill them. Just go inside and the second they try to force the CLOSED and LOCKED door open, shoot them. Do not make statements to the police after the fact. Simply state that you were in fear of your life or others.

If you wanna play it easy, tell them they are not allowed to enter your business. As they obviously now tagged the business, the owner of said business will go along with this aspect. Ask them to leave the business if they do enter and if they refuse to leave, call the police do not debate them, just walk away and call the police; then trespass them. The next time, shoot them. You'll have previous legal interactions solidifying your case. Murdering people in the US upon legal basis is easy. Stupid idiots think they can do what happens in Washington, NY or CA. There's a reason why these fucks did enter what appeared to be a private business parking lot.

You live in a free state, nut the fuck up and arm yourself. It's time to shoot some commies.

Fuck, I want to move to Texas.

t. Florida

Fat gut knockout power is real

The owners are lucky they're not already dead

that's an idea.

Alternatively, you could spraypaint the exact same thing on dozens of locations around town.

Nowadays, they can stick you with anything. I went to protest a fag vigil for orlando once and was assaulted by a criminal spic, was basically told if I was hurt than I was going to jail so they "hoped I was fine" of course they detained me, patted me down and demanded photo ID. Had I shown even a tad of resistance against them they would have hauled me off despite being the one that was attacked.

If they catch you with knives, you can go down.
If they catch you with guns, you can go down.
If someone accuses you, you can go down.
Saying mean things in public is enough to incite police involvement currently. Seriously, go call some black guy a nigger and some will immediately call the cops if they don't chimp out first. Some of them can even get off free because "nigger" or racial slurs can be counted as "incitement" and they can use that to get off scott free.

I expect a Soros-tier outfit can afford that kind of intel.

good one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIcANTBREATHE

Aren't nigs usually a little more creative with their graffiti? This looks like the lazy shit anarkiddies paint on things when they riot. I guess they want to make it look like actual dangerous people are intimidating them, not nu-males and trannies with 2x4s and pocket knives.

I suppose that's also valid, and actually more plausible.

White political groups directly reaching out to black street gangs? Not very often. They did try pretty hard in the 70's and 80's to do it, though. The big SDS/Weatherman split in the late 60's was precisely because of this. On one side you had Maoists yelling about class consciousness and the other side was yelling for racial solidarity and using segregation and de-jure racism as the wedge to push for radical action; of course, all the people involved were white or (((white))).

There were some leftist terrorist groups in the 70's and 80's that mixed gangster nigs and white leftists. They were pretty parasitic relationships; the whites were desperate to be respected by the nigs and acted as servants for them, and the nigs didn't care and used them as patsies for bank robberies and drug trafficking. Sometimes they'd come together and shoot cops. The most political of these groups that I can think of was the Symbionese Liberation Army, and they didn't amount to much outside of what they did to Patty Hearst. As you'd expect, these "diverse" groups accomplish far less than those that were homogeneous, even the all-shitskin groups.

Serve the People, Freegan movements, Food Not Bombs, and the like are all Leftist community outreach networks

I dont have the photo saved, but during BLM protests, leftist groups were dropping leaflets around urging gang members to become revolutionaries. YES THEY ARE ALIGNING THEMSELVES WITH GANGS.

The p could stand for posse.

Also want to add, those bats these tumblrinas are packing have never seen a bit of action. Poseurs, the lot of them.

Yep, I might have not been alive or interested politically for most of the militia movement era, the heyday of the christian-identity movement etc. But the infiltration and subversion back then is obviously much more present and efficient today. Luckily when I was a young man I had the guidance of my redpilled elders who saw their long dead movements and groups dying again in worse ways.

This is actually not even graffiti. They are asking for help from the brims.

To think the faggot who posted this video is a school teacher at Magnolia Montessori For All and also Dougherty Arts Center, furthermore he's part of an acting company called Teatro Vivo, whose logo may be of interest to PG researchers

You ever read Days of Rage by Bryan Burrough? Sounds alot like what's in his book.

You cafe guys are dumb as fuck, tbh fam. Former psyopsfag from Iraq here. Tell your dumb Austin cafe-owning friends to rent a loud as fuck PA system. Then, when Antifa cucks come and (((protest))) with their stupid dumb siren and blowhorn, have the cafe-owners turn the volume of the PA system to 10 and blast the fucking "Star Spangled Banner," "America The Beautiful" and the fucking theme from "Top Gun" on repeat. Protesters get pissed when you take over their monopoly on sound. Have a video camera recording everything because once they get pissed, Antifa will try to destroy property or do something illegal. Document that shit on tape and show the police. Say what you want but police hate Antifa and would love to see someone outwit Antifa with something like blasting the national anthem in Antifa's faces.

(not the guy you are questioning)
Should be mandatory fucking reading for anyone on Holla Forums Picked up my copy around the time BLM burned Ferguson down. Although the left is stepping it up, they are really getting bogged down in the (((racial solidarity))) since the muds want the limelight 24/7 and have zero foresight.
rinse, repeat.
Guess those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. But this segregationist rhetoric that is coming out of BLM, La Raza and Yerro Powah groups might be enough for the trust-fund hyphenated anarchists to act more like their predecessors, since they won't have to place Tyqueesha X the wheelchair bound downs amorphosexual at the top of the stack.

I'm paraphrasing from it, yeah.

I think the big point to remember is that they have to try to physically harm or remove you. Granted that's probably an easy sell to a court when they're on camera trying to intimidate the restaurant owners/employees and have assaulted them and damaged their property, but worth keeping in mind. If some shithead is tagging the building, I'd withhold my fire. If they start kicking down doors, smashing property, or starting fires, I'd give them no quarter.

Continued: Just blast the Star Spangled Banner on a PA system in her faces, make it louder than them. Here's some inspiration from how CIA fucked with the Viet Cong, playing on their superstitious nigger magic.

Oh man that gave me chills. Vietnam was some spooky shit. I'd hate to hear that shit at night.

banger

They've teamed up with Crips and Bloods before to attack KKK rallies. They share many of the same views with black gangs (anti-white, anti-police, anarchy and lawlessness), but the gangs mostly just want money and drugs while Antifa actually believes they are "defending their communities" and fighting for an anarchist revolution.

Nope, in Texas you can defend your property with lethal force when mid destruction, violation or damaging of said property. Not merely because someone threatens to or because the circumstances appear to be someone with a spray can about to spray your wall. Paint has to hit the wall and you can splatter the wall with their blood.

It's not "Protect Our Hoodz". It's "Defend Our Hoodz". fbook/defendourhoodz
They post everything there. Someone can probably dig up some info from the page. All this is about a demolition that happened 2 yrs ago and despite the fact that the group accepted a settlement, Antifa is using the family to continue harassing the new business.
Search "Jumpolin" and you'll find a lot of good info.

someone snitch antifa to the gangs for misuse of their symbols for the purpose of false-flagging a random business?
this may piss off gangbangers a little

Trips of truth, get pics/dox of the Antifaggots, gibes to the nogs and next time Johnny goes to get his fix after a long day of paid rioting they will do this to his ass.
Just like Johnny in The Wire
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFu57XcHy8&t=55s

And then the kikes at the RIAA will sue them for not buying a license for a public performance.

You guys got a Youtube channel? You're going to need some media presence. Contact conservative leading Mainstream media like Breitbart or FOx, or Tucker Carlson. A story of brave Patriots defending America from evil Antifa and gang bangers will really get their dicks hard. Also you'll need a source of shekels like a Patreon or something if you want to expand your operations and buy expensive things like cameras and PA systems.

They are literally the dumbest tools I have ever seen.
They think this is rebelling.

Painting a wall…
Meanwhile ISIS literally go to war with nations.

wew

>normal pepe with fucking jobs

haha, they're all so small and skinny, i feel like i could kill them all by myself. and i'm not even a big guy.

I thought by now we'd have literally armed rebellions.

This is the worst they've produced still.
They're literally fucking children thinking they're cool.

>acronymsmeanings.com/full-meaning-of/esovp/esovp-stands-for-esovp-means
wew are they starting to drink water?
They better not drown.

We do but we're not quite ready for that level of exposure yet

Leftism is a lack of awareness of the malevolence of reality.
It's like living in a McDonalds playground.

Do people not see that this is literally spic businesses trying to beat their opponents?

You did a poor job of explaining antifas motivation. You shouldn't play the victim and pretend it's all about the tenant's skin color, or you are not better than them. It's not only because the business owners are white in a brown part of town. It has a lot more to do with the fact that a traditional latino party supply store used to occupy that lot and was demolished without warning and with all the owners inventory still inside. This seems to have been a huge controversy in the community and it's likely whatever business that went in would have faced a hard time. Especially one with young white owners that and a product that doesn't align with the neighborhoods ethnic values. They want bouncy houses their daughter's birthday party, not vegan cheese quesadillas and curry wraps. This does not excuses their actions. They need to get the fuck over it and learn to better deal living in the next hip part of town.

look up jumpolin if you want to know more about the situation. Antifa is ethically wrong in this situation (and most). Know all facts and motivating factors and don't just scream MUH WHITENESS if you want people to take you seriously.

ooh. Black gangs are now interfering with white communities?
Dangerous for them.

This has to be just satire.

Definately satire. God's own peculiar satire.

Check'd! Antifa is now officially colluding with a nigger gang! This means the gang task force now has authorization to take out antifa!

Black gangs joining their midsts will begin their doom.
They become criminals, not simple stupid rebellious youths.

I think this is a pretty good guess. I had a buddy had a restaurant and sublet it to beaners here in detroit area they painted the gray carpet black with black latex paint.
I will leave it to you user's imagination as to how well the paint job was done as well.

HYPERBOREAN DIGITS OF TRUTH!!!!!
WE must act!!!!

In fact if criminal gangs joined antifa properly.. the army would have to warm their cars.
Because that's a sign of proper revolt/rebellion.

I knew antifa was a great big spider's trap for degenerates.

You are silly.

Orwell was a social democrat.
He was against full totalitarianism - communism, natsoc, facism.

Hey every one wave.

Huxley > Orwell. Orwell never recovered from his experiences with the war.

Do you think being equal appeals to superior individuals or inferior individuals?

I am a fan of 2's and 00 one 2 then one 00 repeat. But all 4's is not to be sneezed at either.

If you want to remove that paint this should work.
Sand blasting will fuck up the block and you will have a permanent letters etched in your block where there used to be graffiti.
citristrip.com

They should also install some fucking security cameras for numerous obvious reasons.

I live nearby-ish.

PG research into vegan restaurant already done based on concern troll post about "pizza" mural …which now becomes obvious disinfo.

Clear case of liberal cannibalism.
Faggot real estate developers push out piñata maker in Hispanic area. Local SJW activists go apeshit. New York Jews split.

A different dogooder liberal, vegan cat-lover opens business on property no one now wants because of controversy, gets attacked by same liberal SJW activists.

"Cesar Chavez" area used to be called First Street. The "historic" piñata store….wasnt always there.
That "tagging" was not done by a gang or even a pretend-gang. It is some antifa bullshit. Not sayin it ain't concerning…just not gang. Not real 'Mexican" either.
The vegan cat girl needs a better social media campaign.

Check'd.
Can you find some facebook pages of actual local bloods, so we can inform them that these college kids are false flagging?

>citristrip.com
I forgot one other thing after you citristrip the paint use a pressure washer and should come off just ticki boo with out a trace and no permanent damage to the block.

that was my initial thought too. Find a nig gang member and let them know that punk ass commies are impersonating them, should be pretty funny

here's your >(1)

kek

City/county noise ordinances…

Handwriting is too neat to be niggers' or uneducated gangbangers' though the sudden loss of all caps in Brims might suggest otherwise though I stand by my original judgement. Were any of the protesters black? Are the local bloods the same race as the protesters? If not then it's easily a false flag.

Just remember your laws in Texas and shoot the fuckers first chance you get.

You can always go with white noise.

Then take the legal route if your to chickenshit to use deadly force.

Submit a report here:
austintexas.gov/department/ireportaustincom

Take personal steps and call the police when you see them. The only interaction you should have with them is stating to them 'you are not allowed on this property'. If they go onto your property after this verbal warning, you can trespass them. Once a trespass is in place, filing a restraining order against them becomes easy. Hang a small sign the size of a small brick that merely says 'no trespassing' away from the general entrance as a legal clause.

Meanwhile, call the police for any of their public disturbance, intimidation, or standing in front of that business. Make the police aware you are being hounded by gangs and they will go out of their way to find legal problems to try and get them arrested.

Because faggots like antifa know scum and scum knows street shit like this.
That said, I'm frankly a little surprised pol is not more aware of how gangs communicate in this manner.

Not just that, but
Imagine what they could do with guns if le race war finally happened

It's all good, I was just being sarcastic.

wait, so if I'm reading that right:
They want to shut down the white business because it is objectively better than the chicano business as evidenced by the customers preferring the white business?
Communists really hate people who do a good job and make the lazy and inept look lazy and inept don't they.

Forgot vid

What I'd like to tell the OP , is to remember to make these new white liberal business owners understand that in regards to their business, they did nothing wrong. is a faggot and knows damn well that the whole ethnic values thing is only an excuse. Even if those new owners went back to doing exactly what the pinata maker did, those antifags would still be demonstrating. You need to feel them out and one way or another, get them to get that it's their race that's the antifags' contention. It takes time and effort to break a mental block libs have in that particular respect. They can't fathom someone being racist towards whites. Here, you have them witness it first hand. A golden opportunity. And while we're at that.

Reminder that they're bluepilled on the economic and political landscape, they think Whites occupy all the positions of power and own all the big banks and international businesses. So from their point of view.
Reminder that liberals keep confusing Whites for kikes. This looks like a power grab for them.

Sure. Used Google and came up with this as the most repeated answer.
whatstandsfor.com/meaning/esovp

I agree with you but Huxley became a degenerate drug addict in his later years so nobody is going to live up to our standards.

And yet he wrote the best literature about Soviet and Marxist thought and governance.

takes one to know one

Uhhhhh

Fuck off nigger. Fl gun right laws are pretty fucking lax

Become tom green/varg mix and have 100s of white children

Owners are getting harassed by a number 5127503255

any help is appreciated

You normalfags have never been able to pull that off and never will

If you enjoy your job, you'll never work a day.

Easiness and an inability/unwillingness to delay gratification.
Why else is personal responsibility viewed as a concept held by the right? Because it's inherently right-wing.
Those who can't into accountability will, like flies to shit, be drawn toward the left because it promises them pleasure and comfort.
Upon the discovery that their worldview does not run in line with reality, distress sets in.

>archive.is/tFfsE
Cat party? Cat party!

UPDATE FROM OP

12 hours after they left a gun store got robbed in Austin by guys wearing the same clothes. What do you guys think?

article here: archive.is/OO3nM

That poor cat lady.

good find

Holy fucking shit

Hopefully one of you fags reported this find. Hot damn!

I can see it for the first and third picture, but not for the second.

Second: The backpack is black and it's correctly represented in the picture. His top is not dark enough however to be the same exact one. It's a moderately light object, like the jeans.

tipped the crimestoppers, the burglary unit and the ATF. Even if it's not them, hopefully having police and ATF feds investigating them will scare them a bit.

The second is an infrared camera so the colors are skewed

But what about the gloves? They all look very similar.

Not a whole lot of people wear gloves this time of year. Definitely the same group, maybe the same person.

That's why I used backpack as a reference point. But I'm no expert so it could be some cam magick.

For sure. What these faggots are doing is absolutely pathetic.

Nigger that's obviously a euphamism for "beat up and/or kill them" you fucking autist.

Jesus that fucking article is even more autistic than we are.

You ever been so assblasted you robbed a gun store? Looks like they want to escalate things stay safe . Keep your friends close and your CCW's closer.

They should wear vests. We should all be wearing armor.