One more Star Wars thread

🤔

Rian is smiling I guess, Daisy looks like a deer in the headlights as always

Damn they look so happy…

hmm

maybe the prequels 'were kino

I woke up yesterday with a splitting headache. Too much Burgundy, too much cocaine, and too much of her.
“Devendra! Devendra!” When I open my eyes I swear that Natalie was watching herself in The Professional. Ever since my publicist hooked me up with this lew (what gentiles like me call lame jews) I have been enduring a never ending stream of this bullshit.
“How much do you want to fuck the thirteen year old me?” she said. “Tell me.”
“That’s gross,” I said. Also, the first time we slept together, afterwards she asked me if that was how they did it in Venezuela. “Absolutely not,” I told her.

jude and NP
“When did you lose your virginity?” she said, dancing on the bed. “Tell me and I’ll tongue your balls.”
“I’m still a virgin,” I said. “I’m going to order some papayas.”

That's not even well shopped.

Why is Jebs goblin in the center pictured as a force ghost? Did she die?

yet they'll do CGI Peter Kushing?

She needs a holo bong and a diet coke.

nice

6 changes. can you find them all?

Not even death can save you from the Jew's grasp.

Everyone there looks unpleasant and miserable.

Didn't they just make a VR Holocaust survivor installation?

fuckin' saved user

Is the negro wearing Jordans?

lel

I still can't believe Disney honestly believed that this ugly ass mutt was going to be the next Vader.

So they completely dropped him wearing a mask? I don't even know why he wore one to begin with, then he started taking it off and lost all credibility.

what a small guy

When i watched that dumpster fire and they revealed his face for the first i had people all around garfoful loudly, saying WTF dude?

The movie was full of moments intended to be comedic which fell really flat, but the real comedy came from the most hilariously unintended failures.

save this one. had to clean up that one frame with the fucked up rope

Hmmm

MINORITIES SEGREGATED?!

Reality has become satire so I'm not sure if this is real or not.

Who is this faggot?

No thank you.

order 66 checked