Attorney General Sessions will testify in public

Justice Department says Madman Sessions requested the hearing be public.

http!!!!!://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/12/attorney-general-sessions-will-testify-in-public.html

It's at 2.30pm ET tomorrow lads, I can't wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOVtHvJLGAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KvgY_bOuWIE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/ann-coulter-tells-hannity-ag-sessions-needs-come-out-swinging-entire-point-special-c
youtube.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=TgIE1RtdtG0
cytu.be/r/ubermensch
c-span.org/video/?429875-1/attorney-general-sessions-set-respond-comey-testimony&live
youtube.com/watch?v=3BBdh-WGua4
c-span.org/video/?429875-1/attorney-general-calls-collusion-accusations-detestable-lie&live=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Warner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to start collecting heads?

Praise kek!!!

three same numbers

Double trouble muh nigga.

Calling their bluff quickly and effectively.

Please tell me this man has evidence to bring charges against the Indians, Witches, and we wuz president

pls be Rice

Good, I hope he gives them some Dixie Land Delight

That would be glorious. The left is too afraid to put themselves on the stand so they won't say anything and look to the press to disprove this shit but they won't be able to either unless they have inside info so the leakers saying anything will more or less out themselves. And that's assuming another agency doesn't try and get in to contradict the testimony, outing themselves hard. Shit will hit the fan.

Bump

CHECKED
it's going to be a good day

Any streams for this?

It a Trap.. but look at the late time. The MSM must already have the talking points and script. Will it Air on over-the-air TV?

Will be on CSPAN or online. The Open session for hearings is not late, committees have schedules for open or closed during the day posted on the US government website. You can review the weekly session and watch open ones live on CSPAN anytime.

CSPAN for sure, probably the cable (((news))) channels. As for being a trap I have no doubt the dems have the "proper" talking points but I trust Sessions to not fall for them.

And what isn't a trap with the Dems? Sessions will do fine.

It looks like it'll be streamed on multiple jewtube channels. Here's the most overtly nazi-filled one.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOVtHvJLGAQ

(((They))) are worried about this, even had 'Judge' Napolitano blow his cover and come out threatening him not to testify.
youtube.com/watch?v=KvgY_bOuWIE

At least Ann knows what this is all about.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/ann-coulter-tells-hannity-ag-sessions-needs-come-out-swinging-entire-point-special-c

The sooner we start shoving the press into ovens the better. Today's testimony should be packed full of fun.

I would rather gut-shoot them and leave them in a ditch somewhere. Slow and very, very painful.

Well, I guess we're fucked then. Acting like a christian won't be browbeaten into apologizing means that you're blind.

Christcucks always whine sorry.

Pretend there is infighting in the White House that will collapse the administration.
Pretend getting BTFO never happened and deflect to more fake news.
I'm noticing a pattern here.

Remember when President Trump was going to stop tweeting when he came back from overseas? Nothing, absolutely NOTHING reported about the administration is true.

God fucking damn it Im not gonna make it home in time to watch the Sessions Session.

Got an extra trainload of jews today, Hitler?

why must we only get controlled views methods to view important stuff. I.E. cableTV, internet, or Google (spy) tubes. All those can track viewers where over the air broadcast can't. Just a thought, shouldn't CSPAN and Presidents 'twitter' be truely free like a subchannel on ATO TV??

Bumping for ~2 hours out.

What is projection?

It is a trap, but I think you have the true victims confused.

user it's like they're your friends.

Praise he
Forgive me for my doubts oh slimey one

That's in an hour, isn't it?

Oh, you know. It's hard to keep the trains running on time with the amount of Jews there are. Did you know there's almost SIX MILLION in the US alone.

Yes lad

Checking those timestamp dubs

link?

should be livestreamed here
https:// www.intelligence.senate. gov/

5 minutes before it starts, just go on jewtube and search for sessions and there should be a bunch of livestreams.

Lazy faggot
starts in 30 min
Streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=6c-C0SQHXyI
youtube.com/watch?v=rYc3lATpkkc

Are there happy hours in DC for this one? Funny how all that euphoria about comey's testimony disappeared like a fart in the wind.

pleb

Good link to go to if you ever need to find a stream without help around:
youtube.com/live

Do it Sessions, bring their narrative down!

why even participate in this kikery? all it does is perpetuate the narrative, even when it doesn't look at how (((they))) twisted the last Comey hearing
when viewed in retrospect, this will be as big a blunder as his recusal from the Russia "investigation"

C'mon Jeff, get out there and do work.

IT'S HAPPENING SOON

I'M READY
I'M READY
I'M READY
I'M READY
I'M READY

BUTTON UP YOUR ASSHOLES, GENTLEMEN.

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=TgIE1RtdtG0

cytu.be/r/ubermensch

decent stream

CSPAN is a public service you retards.
c-span.org/video/?429875-1/attorney-general-sessions-set-respond-comey-testimony&live

settle down press faggots, lets get this show on the road

Starting soon

This one works

kek love it how the majority of commenters on the stream are young pollacks
I wonder if you could get 10 viewers for an event like this on a regular tv channel.
Now, the memes are making politics interesting to the young uns.

Post your hype music and get ready for a lot of boring testimony peppered with some white hot spiciness

what a shame

Soon friend, he had a near stroke during the comey testimony, who knows how he'll be today?

McCain already look upset

Sessions in the building

Well he knows that his whole narrative will be btfo as soon as sessions speaks.

It's 2017 why the fuck do cameras still make those noises

The majority of commenters on any given jewtube stream seem to be Holla Forumsacks these days. It's pretty inspiring.

Why aren't these cameras CURRENT YEAR COMPLIANT??

IT'S TIME

Those camera niggers are the most annoying shit in the god damned world.

IT'S GO TIME

Can't wait for Sessions lovely accent.

Is 8ch not letting anyone else make posts?

(((Diversity)))

Sessions has literally nothing to do with the CIA's budget.

wew that nose

HANG EM HIGH SESSIONS

Ready for another episode of this never-ending shitshow.

Giving views to kikes on JewTube is important user.

The big whoppers are flying around already.

claimed

He is with US!

It might be a suggestion that the CIAniggers and IC are trying to justify their budget with this witch hunt.

Who are those people and what are they typing?

This is going to be a goldmine for Sessions reaction images

gee, I wonder why?

This fucking faggot.

I think they are transcribing everything that is said.

Hopefully arrest warrants for every democrat and RINO in the building.

This and presstitutes.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, SHUT THIS KIKERY DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL

All Hillary's crimes, enumerated by Comey himself minutes before declaring her innocent via his mind reading skills of her intent, and not one investigation. Literally nothing has happened here, no collusion, nothing, and there's four or five investigations going.

Mouth breathing faggots like this are unbearable to listen to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You can't tell me this fucking asshole isn't the laughing stock of the senate. Hes a joke, you can see Hillarys hand in his asshole.

This fucking guy tried to set a "deeply troubling" tone about Trump during the Comey testimony.

He's acting like Comey is his daughter and Trump is the local jock.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

did he just compare terrorism and Western Europe to this?

M-muh concern!

==Kill em all sessions pls

The retard is also laying out exactly what they're going to ask Sessions about, letting him formulate answers ahead of time. Typical judaic self-defeating stupidity.

What the hell is he doing anons?

hopefully he pulls a page out of Louis Lerner's playbook and just trashes the investigation before pleading the 5th to all their questions

YES GET EM SESSIONS

Where's the evidence? You really want to keep this going kikes?

RAMBLING JEW

Sessions out in full force!

Loved the righteous outrage at their suggestion that he did anything dishonorable.

telling the truth?
Imagine if someone said you were a terrorist because you were in the same street as one two years ago

He's ripping it apart.

It's called covering your ass. If you don't put those qualifiers in, they'll say AHA!, YOU WERE IN THE BATHROOM AT THE SAME TIME AS A RUSSIA IMPEACH IMPEAAAAACH!

Okay, that makes more sense

Sessions isn't locked in there with them. They're locked in there with him.

He's basically saying that he didn't go out of his way to meet any Russians, he might have bumped into the ambassador at a function, but if he did he doesn't remember. If he didn't say "I don't remember", then some picture will surface where he passed by and said hi.

Cover your bases. You can't be too general, because if you don't actually remember meeting or talking to someone, but someone has proof of it, you didn't actually lie under oath. Sessions meets people all of the time. You can't expect him to remember every single passerby at events.

WTF is happening in the minds of shitlibs? Do they just think he's lying?

and they already tried that on Sessions, if you recall the "meeting" he didn't mention that consisted of a 2 sec handshake at a public event

obviously

If I remember correctly, the Obama WH scheduled the function/meeting, and it was unrelated to the campaign stuff

Thirsty for justice

Which is the point of this entire charade. Make up a conspiracy theory, call for hearings. Someone fucks up innocently over some pointless detail, AHA! We got you!

the average True Believer thinks he's lying, the higher ups don't care
this is their campaign for 2018, all they have to do is be the "trump sucks" party

he's an old while male of course he's lying.

Absolutely. I live in a hive of liberalism and communism. They all think Trump is a pathological liar, fraud, evil, evil man who wants to destroy the country and make money off of it before riding off like a bandit. They don't base these presumptions on any actual evidence, they parrot what the MSM says. It's annoying to listen to and witness people be so fucking inept.

Sessions needs some sweet tea and he is raping these idiots on the panel even before they ask him any questions.

He opened his remarks with a rape. Bad ass.

Jokes on them, there's guaranteed going to be much stronger federal oversight of the polls and lib voters don't care about midterms
is anyone else getting vocal interference on the stream?

yea, process crimes is what (((they're))) angling for…I'm disappointed in the Trump admin for giving them multiple chances at it; just tell the kikes to fuck off with their committees and hearings, AG Holder did without consequence

They're going to come out swinging with the "gotcha" questions. Another favorite is to ask him questions that they know he can't "speak to" in a public setting, but they word it in a way that makes him or Trump look guilty.

Sessions has already BTFO this entire fucking day of testimony.

Subtle complaint about the budget of the fbi

I like how Sessions breathes through his nose, and the stupid faggots sitting up on the bench breath through their mouths.

Mouth breathing is indicative of weakness in numerous physical and mental faculties.

He's even going after the comey bullshit.

Which is good, because that's not a platform that will get anyone out to vote beyond the most diehard libfags who will go out to vote anyway.

2018 landslide incoming

Did CNN actually cut the feed when Sessions was asked about a member of the special council who worked for Clinton?

fucking savage

YOU'RE ATTACKS ONLY STRENGTHENING MY RESOLVE

Sessions is pissed.

He's fucking mad, and understandably so. Spent decades of his life building a reputation and then have the media and some slimeball Democrats accuse him of this nonsense.

Sessions said Comey should already know the proper WH protocols. COMEY BTFO FOR NOT FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS ALREADY IN PLACE.

Confirmed

I AM GROWING STRONGER

He mentioned the overdoses. YES

SESSION WANTS DUELS ON THE WH LAWN AT NOON!

HOLY SHIT, (((GANGSTERS AND FRAUDSTERS)))

SOON

b-but Holla Forums told me he wasn't going after opium!

WAR ON DEGENERATES NOW!

c-span.org/video/?429875-1/attorney-general-calls-collusion-accusations-detestable-lie&live=

kek

b-b-but you said you didn't remember! i-i-t's treason!!!

your resistance only makes me stronger

No man, didn't you see the thread, he's only going after dudeweed

Needs to go after pharm jew as well.

It was from breitbart article

GO GO GO JEFFERSON BEAUREGARD

Webms when?

Why the faggots who show up to watch these things always look fucking miserable? Why are they there?

My immaculately shitty day is having its first ray of sunshine right here.

Get comfy with me, Holla Forums.

Soon, haha. This whole Sessions thing is just stupid. If Sessions had a meeting just release a tape or video.

ARE THEY NOW SHIFTING THE GOALPOSTS TO HIS ASSOCIATES?

Of course. That's how these things always are. They always say "collusion" or "involvement" or "so-and-so met with the russians!" but they never actually explain exactly what happened.

Apparently being in the same room as someone is now a sin.

I like just remember the Bible calls out this behavior thousands and thousands of years ago, realize this is absolutely nothing new, and then imagine the Libs burning in Hell. It helps with staying sober.

My boy Jeff.

Never forget, if Hillary had won you would have never heard another word about muh Russians.

((((((JEWISH))) (((AIPAC)))))) EVENT

WEW

No doubt. Firs they go after Trump. Then after Trump's close confidants. Then after their staffers. Then after the staffers' staffers…

He should announce that the clinton/russia uranium deal is under investigation.

probably, but the new narrative they're trying to craft is that firing comey was obstruction of justice. the russian collusion angle is dead already.

based, we need more sly fuckers like that on our side

Just wait until they breath the same air molecules.

He actually appended jewish?
I missed it.

OY VEY GOY, FUCKING ADMIT TO SHIT YOU DIDN'T DO EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO FUCKING PROOF, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's staffers all the way down

Sessions is really killing them now at least.

Would be god tier

SESSION following the fucking rules. He just called out the past AG's in O'niggers office for not rescuing themselves.

HAHAHAHAHA COMEY BLOWN THE FUCKING FUCK OUT

GET IN THE GOLDEN STATE TIMES STREAM

Damn, Comey did not read his fucking e-mails sent by the AG.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Golden State Times is a grass roots republican news outlet on youtube based in commifornia
why wouldn't you support them?

get ready for the muh Russia

DEEBLY BROBLEMADIG

We're not republicans, user. That means pretty much nothing here.

DAMN YOU SESSIOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

lol polcucks are really delusional

Damn near an insult.

He probably did, but ignored them as if they didn't exist. I am getting a feeling that Comey was way more crooked than has been said.

shareblue has found the thread, filter as needed.

kek

You convinced me. I'm with her 2020 now.

This Warner piece of shit is such an aggression cock-sucker. Let Sessions answer your shit questions

he's trying to shoot out lightning questions to get a soundbite from him

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Warner

This fucking ass needs to stop interrupting his superior

Too bad for him, sessions is a pro.

PLEASE DON'T FIRE MUELLER PLEASE

Virginia needs to be burned to the ground.

Sessions making Warner mad, told him other committees are a waste of time as all are talking about the same thing. Warner is trying to over talk him.

Sessions slams down jewish tricks like fucking southern mosquitos

This warner faggot is first against the wall

VA will stop being a blue state some day right boys?

VA user here. Keep it to the government buildings.

Haha they're trying to stop Trump from pardoning people.

hahahaha

STOP. INTERRUPTING. JEFFERSON. BEAUREGARD. SESSIONS

It seems like they're already starting this shit.

Jews are always in a rush.

It's typical bullshit. Try to get yes/no answers to loaded questions instead of in-depth responses

gotta-jew-fast.jpg

bought and paid for by KIKES

Why is this nigger blinking so much?

Exactly, what we're watching is a pre-production CNN broadcast. They'll take this raw footage, edit it down and replay it later with communist commentary.

Because he's lying.

Holy fuck ((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))

Correct the record top kek

haha i was just about to ask what this nigger was even talking about

*correct the record* hahahah

He's having flashbacks to all the times he was gassed at Auschwitz

And even if you don't get any good soundbites, they'll just mash-up testimony with previous testimony (like they did with Comey's) to spin a false narrative anyway

(((TROUBLING, CONCERNING, PROBLEMATIC)))

Oy fucking vey.

Criminally under checked.

STOP INTERRUPTING YOU STUPID KIKE

Ok
Sessions is angry

record = corrected

I can't find proof of his kikehood besides his appearance. anyone?

What the fuck is this bought idiot rambling about?

It's a premonition. Not a flashback. He is going be gassed at auschwitz 2.0.

Sessions needs to do that smug smile more, it's clearly pissing off the yid.

he might just be a good goy

He's working for the kikes, that's enough for me.

even if he isnt a kike he is still owned by kikes

Get fucked Comey

(((Risch)))

Stink of bullshit is so strong it's stinging his eyes.

Warner is pissing his pants, he has a duel on the WH lawn with Sessions soon.

Sessions and Rosenstein talked BEFORE Trump President to clean house at FBI..
Comey was SETUP, took the bate, and spread the hate. Wonderful.

When did Jeff Foxworthy become a senator?

Fuck off Risch

Is there a Sessions growing stronger meme?

Dude's a roman catholic conservative from idaho

this whole thing is a fucking disaster for the democrats… it's completely boring and impossible to follow. what a giant waste of time.

wew. From a turbokike to a gigakike

Checked.

The nose Knows

Confirmed, they have fucking nothing

Actually I take it back. His father is german but his mother's maiden name is (((Levi)))

NOTHING IMPROPER

NO HESITATION TO SAY NO COLLUSION
why are you guys calling this guy a kike

Kikestein

>if that actually occurred
WEW

JUDEN

here we go…

The dnc thing is a ploy. That will let them open an investigation into the DNC and get even more shit on them.

lel, Jefferson you old smoothie

holy shit back to this again all they have is media hearsay and comeys monthly cycle

Here's the actual kike you fags

Are you retarded? They are taking about the fast blinking interrupting shabbos goy.

One of the purest forms of Juden, color me shocked.

Is Sessions getting larger? his suit jacket looked oversized and he looked tiny ( hobbit like ) at the beginning.

Oh boy, this delusional kike is up to bat.

(((FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEEEIIIINNNN)))

Here we fucking go…

man everyone's streams are running at different intervals, I recuse myself from being not retarded

Wew

His power level is increasing.

Can someone gas this kike already?

Dubs

((((checked))))

Not surprised.

Seriously. Why the FUCK hasn't anyone subpoena'd the DNC servers?

"Do you remember the NYT saying it was the Russians? Now there was no evidence and the intelligence community said so but…is there any chance you did in fact betray our country?"

"If Russia or (((any country))) interferes in US politics…"

What a shitshow of retards.

Fuckin rekt bitch.

I don't know who is worse, Feinstein or that other mouth breather Mark Warner. Can't wait until the doddering old fool John McCain gets up to bat.

FUCKING KIKES

God bless you Sessions.

there's no need for that goy, we already hired our own private computer forensics team to investigate the servers and handed their findings to the fbi… it's already been taken care of

Are they really still trying to stretch the definition of the word meeting to include possibly seeing someone in the same room and/or engaging them in a colloquial maner?
They could at least reference something other than "the press" for the framing of their questions. These people need to be replaced already.

YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING G-GOYIM

Why is it every congressmen these days is Jewish.

WILL FEINSTEIN EVER RECOVER?

kek at him calling get out for knowing you can't leak conversations like comey did.

Sessions is playing with his food right now.

god like patience indeed, mr Sessions

AIPAC

Feinstein struggling to mine soundbites. She's missing her target, and getting nervous.

Here's a respectable man.

Checked. Conspiracy dubs give you your answer, user.

JUST GETTING STARTED

STUNNING DEVELOPMENT

HE'S READING EXCERPTS OF THE ROSENSTEIN LETTER

MADMAN

Who else thinks Sessions is doing this to throw them off while other things get done behind the scenes?

USURPATION

the misdirect is indeed a potent political tool

Does this nigress even understand what's going on?

Rubio bring it home you fucking kike.

Pretty much. Sessions called their bluff and its working brilliantly.

She looks fucking pissed.

Obviously not lol

First time you've been right about something, fucking whore of Babylon.

He's not even trying to hide his lisp anymore.

Definitely. It also keeps them from dragging it out until formally requesting him to testify.

Take a shot every time he drinks water.

((FEINNNNSTEINNNNN))) stopped her questions as soon as Sessions started talking about the Clinton.

Is the foam boy redeeming himself?

Jesus Christ, Rubio looks worse off than McCain

You answered your own question.

Fuck no haha

FUCK YOU COMEY

Sessions has the pics of him in the gay gangbang now, they were in comey's files.

Drink some water already you faggot.

Rubio looks like he's riding out a flu or something.

Myth dispelling intensifies

Marco what is that, Spys are everywhere???

It's because of the amphetamines he takes

This is his default appearance now. He's settled into his congressional seat for life.

If by "or something" you mean AIDS, yes.

Funny part is that Sessions is probably the most straight laced guy in the entire government.

A faggot lisp kike wew

what the fuck are these questions?

Not that faggot again.

GAY LISP JEW
GAY LISP JEW
GAY LISP JEW

thats because he is an aids ridden faggot

Thufferin Thunkatash

THIS LISPING KIKE NEEDS TO BE HANGED

MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA

oh god here we go

Holy fuck, who the fuck is this faggot kike that sucks dick ten times a day?

THTONEWALLING
ON TO QUETHTIONS

Boy, they are grasping.

Here come the questions that he knows Sessions can't speak to, so he'll word it in a way that makes him look guilty.

Holy shit this wyden faggot kvetching over classified material when his candidate commuted felonies involving c tier stuff

What the fuck is Mike Thernobith doing here

WE CAN NOT TOLERATE THTONE WALLING

THFONEWAFFFLLING

Why is Mike Cernovich here?

Christ, some tuff guy kike trying to make a name for himself

SESSIONS ON FIRE

Wyden is a Lizardman

Sessions looks like he wants to laugh.
I really don't blame him, Jesus Christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots
can't get his faggotry off his mind

Sessions wants to laugh at the gay lisping Kike.

COURT IS IN SESSIONS

He keeps thinking about all the work Trump's getting done while he keeps these idiots occupied.

P R O B L E M A T I C

MR COMEY THED
PROBLMATIC

PROBLEMATIC
PROBLEMATIC
PROBLEMATIC
PROBLEMATIC
PROBLEMATIC

THERE ARE NONE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

SESSIONS ON FIRE

THE WHITE RAGE IS RISING

T H I C C

I for one am looking forward to the inevitable tweet shitstorm.

WOW WOW GET HIM …..

lol

COMEY IS FIRED UP

Holy shit where's webmanon to capture this?

KIKE ETERNALLY BTFO

This is gold

This is why they can't stand him.

He's the living manifestation of one of those extremely straight laced lawyers from a TV drama that's supposed to make you want to trust the legal process and lawyers and shit.

SESSIONS ANGER INTENSIFIES

WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME?

SESSIONS MAD

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SESSIONS! BTFO THAT KIKE FOR THE WORLD!

THITH ITH A WEASONABLE QUETHTION

BASED SESSIONS JUST GASSED THAT KIKE ON LIVE TV AND TURNED HIM INTO A LAMPSHADE

WHY DID YOU THINE THE LETTER?

Mithtah Comey ith ingathing in inudedtho

GET EM JEFF!

Is McCain up next?

T H M E L L T E T H T

DOETHENT PATH THA SMELL TETH

WHAT IS THE QUESTION

A WEESONABLE QUETHION

gay lisping faggot

don't piss off Sessions, bro

Of course the nose needs a smell test

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDUH SHOAH

FY DID YOU FIEIN YOUF LEFFER

it's so transparent.

PROBLEMATIC

And now the slow one. The precise same people.

One incompetent Jew after another.
Jews and their nose fetish. Christ.

OYYY VVVEYYY

SMELL TESTS? WTF is this Kike talking about!

This lady is literally shaking.

smite the juden

Ah good Collins… bathroom break..

From a lisping kike to a stammering kike

Is this bitch having a stroke?

You'd be shaking too if you were up next after that holocaust just now.

Real talk, fellow Anons, how has this kike been able to exist into his elderly age without being drop-kicked into space?

She always is.

This one sounds even more retarded!

oh god I can't stand this retarded ho

Holy fuck. I'm a minute or so behind you and thought you were just joking, but I can audibly hear her vibrating.

She was like this last time too. I'm pretty sure she has parkinsons

That cunt has Putin Trump Stress Disorder

Holy fuck she looks like shes having mini seizures

tardive dyskinesia

Shaking Kike scared about the smell test questions. GAS…GAS….GAS

Or she's a bobblehead

She barely contains her triggering.

It's been days since she's had her adrenaline children's blood transfusion. Too many suppliers are getting locked up.

*adrenalized

It's more of a challenge to play Spot The Goy in Congress than it is to play Spot The Juden. Good goys don't count, either.

It's like some kind of sideshow of Jewish stereotypes.
Rato, thmelly homothexual, neurotic shaky-voiced cat lady.

Come on, cry already.

The fact that anyone can watch these hearings and not see a problem with the elderly, mentally deficient usual suspects in charge of investigating these matters is what's really deeply concerning.

Is there a specific disorder that causes faltering speech to sound like you're almost crying no matter the situation? Seems relatively common for women.

CAN SOME user WITH SOME SKILLS MAKE A SESSIONS GROWING STRONGER MEME PLS

Being Jewish

Yes, it's called congress.

She is a Republican, lol

Yes, it's a disorder characterized by having 2 x chromosomes.

THE IRE RISES

That's because these very kikes are "normalizing" mental illness.

BTFO

There is something really wrong with this woman.

I can imagine her shrilly yelling at Sessions: "JEEEEFFFERY, you need to meet a nice Jewish girl"

OY VEY PLEASE INCRIMINATE YOURSELF USING HYPOTHETICALS

Now that you mention it, this I've seen with tardive dyskinesia voices gave been women. If course there are men with Parkinson's, but haven't seen many personally.

Err.. Rubot. Somehow I got Cruz and Rubio mixed up.

Seems that way but she got Comey to drop some rocks. She has a bunch more going on then she appears.

Notice that Collins is a "ms." Old childless unwed kikess in political power sure why not

what the fuck is this faggot going on about?

BUCKETS

Who does this faggot think he's threatening?

Executive privilege is reserved for executives not judicial members YOU FUCKWIT

OY VEY YOU'RE IMPEDING THIS INVESTIGATION

The kikes are getting angry.

LEL

when they shut down sanitariums that used to hold and lobotomize the crazies and released them into society that's when they started then they pushed for normalization of homos & trannies……. it keeps getting worse.

Okay I just woke up.

What have I missed?

He's getting smug.

everything

Look at this shabbos goys hand shake lads

Yet, all executive branch members are acting that way, so legal or not it an't going to happen back off Her-Lick.

Sessions BTFOing everyone

This cheeky cunt

Who's the crazy man in the box?

Anuddah shoah

Your silence means you're guilty of our baseless accusations.

Watch the fingers.

You missed everything lad. Session came out wearing a "Hillary for Prison" t-shirt.

YOU'RE OBSTRUCTING IT GOYIM J-JUST FORGET ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION!

The referee.

The masked man

sorry, but I can't talk to you about that

Who is this insufferable faggot and what is he even going on about?

This guy is such a chode

Oh, I'm watching. These weasels are pathetic.

Some hothead.

Sessions is getting SASSY.

oy vey he's trying to explain that nothing can override their quest for the truth

SASSY SESSIONS!

So the rumors of Sessions feuding with Trump are bullshit?

Is Sessions the most moral man in DC or something?

Did you actually take kike media seriously?

This braying jackass.

Of course they're bullshit stupid, it was a narrative that was suddenly in the MSM right after the Russia narrative got destroyed. Keep up.

His southern accent must be triggering these jews pretty badly.

Came here to say exactly that. Hope this guy chokes on his daily bag of dicks.

Why does anyone believe what the (((MSM))) says about the goings-on inside the administration?
THEY ARE LYING

That's like asking if the brown stuff oozing from a kike's mouth is shit.

Yes.

This is just getting retarded now
you'd think everything Comey said was already enough to end this bs
If Trump doesn't just end this clear witch hunt by sore losers right here he deserves to get impeached for something made up

I just wish he were younger so he could run for Pres after Trump

HAPPY SESSIONS

They tried doing this as well:
ht tp://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/june/07/hey-intercept-something-is-very-wrong-with-reality-winner-and-the-nsa-leak/

If you buy into the good and evil supernatural thing, they are troubled by the presence of an honest man.

Its disgusting to watch these devils try to damage the character of a good man.

So when do the accusers of the "Russia collusion" thing get whats coming to them (legally) for trying to undermine the legitimacy of the US President and government? When do these people go to jail and answer questions?

He triggers me ((( NOOOOOO ))), but I had a weird roadside bathroom event with a man who spoke like his as a child. That P. Alan Smith is a super trigger.

Such a nice grandpa. Kind and mild-mannered, but will raise hell if you wrong him.

It's what kikes do user, it's how they survive.

ALERT KOSHER SALT COMING THROUGH

IS IT TIME TO MINE SALT ANONS??

Nothing because kike media and muh freedom of speech.

wait till its over

Fun game: Watch how many anti-Sessions comments in the chat don't have a user icon.

I have to be a minute behind because I just saw them zoom in weirdly on that one guy.

DRIP

the active camera man probably didn't know his feed was live and was setting up what he thought was the next shot
producers can suck

Another retard.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

Exactly.

Sessions is literally someone's mild mannered granpappy. And his patience is just about used up.

this entire testimony will be ignored and the media will only talk about how Sessions is "refusing to answer"

Take your fucking meds. Holy shit.

shame about his bloodline

It's like I'm watching McCain all over again.

So answering one question and not another makes you mad.. When did you stop kicking the dog!!

Hahahah he thought he got em. Sessions is fucking tromping these fools.

What dramatic attack you utter faggot

Point is the president isn't there to use his rights because he doesn't know the questions and isn't right there to answer them.

Instead of trying to find anything about that "investigation", they are trying to discredit Sessions credibility hoping for his resignation

Tell us what they did you senile fuck.

This is the only clip CNN will play.
Goddammit, Jeff. Good show otherwise.

I hate these fucking people.

Oh and did you know that senator King made millions from the Parish agreement?

Good job KING your CNN check is in the mail.

Notice how he said "your country" though. Not "our country".

SPREAD IT

Just another example of why it was wrong for him to recuse himself from anything. Give them any ground and they take even more.

Deep Throat is up

CNN probably asked him to ask Sessions that exact question for that purpose. What reason was there for him to ask it otherwise?

Yeah, but you can't really blame him. Sessions is an old-school straight laced guy who tries his best to follow the rules without bothering with any of the politicking bullshit

How could he screw up so badly? I felt my stomach turn when he said that. You can tell that he tried to turn it around afterwards when he realized what he said. Too little, too late.

Did anyone else just get an audio blackout? He was saying something about getting peppered about questions (the second time), and my audio went quiet for about twenty seconds.

Im sure it did sharenigger

fake news site before it was cool to talk about fake news… It's the onion for people without humor

He didn't screw up. All he said was, "yes, that's what the TV says. "

Should have said "I don't have the full investigative findings and would have you refer to the proper investigative committee on that subject matter."

Shareniggers get paid per (you). Don't feed it.

No issues since the start.

Bitch, please. I've been watching and being smug privately, but you know that was a fuck-up.

I would prefer being too to having an anime wanker in my family.

The seriousness is serious you guise

So, how much does this literal useless garbage concern shilling show cost you americans?

The actual severity of an event is inversely proportional to how vocal the establishment is about it.

If they keep needing to chide in and remind you OY VEY THIS IS SERIOUS THIS IS PROBLEMATIC THIS IS DEEBLY GONCERNING, then you know it's bullshit.

These idiots don't learn.

fixed version

about tree fiddy

Millions per day

Not sure about the total, but it looks like the cost will be blood.

evrytim

Does anyone know what a good estimate is? I mean look how many people are there for this useless garbage lmao

This would have been the ideal answer. Or something like, "I don't have a formal opinion until I see some proper evidence of interference other than the intelligence community saying, 'it's true, trust us.'"

He was asked for his beliefs. I shouldn't have answered with a "Yes, I do," and should have misdirected.

Yeah, because it's impossible for someone to make a mistake in a 3-hour live interrogation, and anyone who says otherwise is a paid shill.

Fuck you, he'll say 'I don't recall' if he wants to.

Russian hacking

should we be insulted?

Millions and millions in paying their salaries.

I'm disappointed no one asked if he's a Russian.

MUH RUSSIAN BOOGEYMAN LIGHTNING ROUND

Did Sessions get that right though? He said no to Flynn having meetings, didn't he? Manafort?

TELL 'EM

"I don't recall" is never the wrong answer thanks to legal judaism

rabbit holes not rails idiot.

COTTON MAKING SESSIONS GIDDY

Right, but he said no.

God this pencil necked faggot is pure cringe

COTTONS ON FIRE

I like this guy. For now.

Yeah, and he just destroyed this stupid shit.

It was in the context of recollection

Fuck off goon

Kill yourself nigger.

I get that but fucking hell he's as beta as they come

brace yourselves

FUCK JASON BOURNE AND FUCK MATT DAMON

Cotton isn't a beta. Are you autistic or something?

Just like a turbo retard.

He put into perspective how ridiculous all of this is. A good job.

Just take a selfie faggot

UUUU

Take a selfie, normal person.

OH SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT

Hold on to your fucking sides

you could always just look at a mirror.

Make a retarded statement and you get called a faggot. Stop being such a little bitch.

tell ur mum to snap a pic of ur face fagg0t

I noticed that Sessions keeps thanking Cotton. Is this because Cotton is asking the right questions? It seems like there is shit that Sessions wants to say, but can't unless he is directly asked or someone brings it up in their questioning.

I don't know this name. Sounds like a sheboon.

BASED FUCKING COTTON

Sessions isn't going to do fuck all. He's too focused on making us waste tax dollars putting niggers in jail for muh weed. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if he actually did something, anything at all, but I'm far from optimistic.

cotton is /our guy/ for sure, this nigger questioning the decades old recollection response is 100% incompetent

Yes; he can only respond to questions, he can't use his seat as a soapbox to give a speech.

OH GOD I WAS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING IT'S A MUNGFISH

REMINDER TO NOT GIVE SHARENIGGERS (YOU)'S AND TO FILTER THEM

Keep it in your thread

Cry me a river you white knighting faggots

Does anyone else find it weird that almost the entire room is white while the countries demographics are collapsing?

WHY DON'T YOU REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU'VE EVER MET???

So you are a retard

This nigger and "intelligence" don't belong in the same sentence

(((white)))

They're fucking reaching.

Fuck off.

Have you ever used Russian dressing on your salad? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

SESSIONS LAYING THIS MYSTERY MEAT BITCH OUT

You need to work on your kike radar.

And you're most likely a beta

See

There were way less whites in that room than in most places in the country.

This entire Russian bullshit needs to be rephrased as Israel.

lmao what an obnoxious shitskin

Keep crying lotion hands

This is a fucking goldmine.

What a bully. Kill her with fire.

This mouthy skank needs a beating.

without principles. what is the basis of law?

if dis bitch don't shut the fuck up

She's trying to run in 2020

It's literally a "yas queen slay" soundbite. I'm sure liberals will eat it the fuck up on Twitter. Watch bluecheckmarks laud her as a hero.

"I don't want to talk about principle"- kamilla Harris

10/10

shes used to telling beaners in California what's best for them. I hate this cunt.

Bitch you didn't.

She's a hopeful for 2020 to challenge Donnelel Drummfft

Look how fucking smug Sessions is, jesus christ it's making me smug.

Thank goodness.

I can definitely see that happening

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh Kamala

Why are non-white women such fucking cunts?

2D>3D

Har! Don would beat her like a rented mule, just like Jeff Nigger Hating Sessions is at the moment.

It's a niggress and its hostility towards sessions is pissing me off as is its face.

hahaha

shut that bitch up.
her time is done.
see ya.

We're approaching levels of smug that shouldn't even be possible.

She's not even a nigger.

She's a mixed race abomination.

They mistake being loud, obnoxious and stupid for strength.

Mccain coming up, please god stroke out

It's what happens when you make a self-loathing sandwich using narcissism as the bread.

I got here late and have only been watching a few minutes. General Beauregard is kicking the shit out of them.

Smug dot jpeg

I can't wait to see Sessions' reaction when that senile fuck John "Walnuts" McCain gets up.

He's probably tripling up on his meds to "prove everyone wrong" this time.

I bet he overdoses and strokes the fuck on out in front of the whole world

Now I really, really want to see the President testify.

Praise be to Kek if this happens. Please will it.

Dang accent did he say stinking Comey or Thinking Comey. Sinking Comey.

Reed is easily one of the creepiest looking faggots I've ever laid eyes on, completely emotionless.

ROLLING FOR MCCAIN STROKE

Rolling for pants pissing

He's got that Kubrick Stare going on.

STROKE

Reed is a kike right

Why are these fossils allowed to stay in power when clearly they are out of their minds
(probably because everyone else is too)

Fucking. Kikes.

Precisely, dead on comparison.

>U said something on Fox Jews

Wew
Kek wills it.
STROKE

Hoping McCain has an aneurysm

CHECKED

CONFIRMED

CHECKED.

Have a stroke, McCain.

And we all know the MSM would just blame it on Trump / Comey anyway.

(heil'd)
WEW YOURSELF

McCain knows it.

This nigger needs a rope.

THAT LOOK AFTERWARDS
Seriously, what the fuck was that kike even trying to get pointed out? I'm lost too.

Fucking hell here we go

booooooo! get gramps marx out of here!!!!

Cmon kick the bucket you fuck

McKike is looking sickly.

CLAIMED

Blood transfusion with some dreamer kid is working for McCain.

Checked. Stroke is happening

And here comes the closeted democrat.

Checked.
He sounds awful.
Let's do this.

STOP CLICKING THE PEN YOU FUCKING KIKE

CANT KEEP UP WITH ALL THESE DUBS

It is done.

SHUT IT DOWN

How can this old sodomite say anything, didn't he give info the Viets??

Every time this guy gets up to speak people get confused.

THERE IT IS AGAIN THAT MEMORIZED PHRASE

STROKE!
Mccain is losing it a bit

FACIAL DROOPING INBOUND

Anyone notice how McCain can't move his cheeks much at all?

Holy fuck that made no sense. Sessions is just winging about what he thought mccain said.

sleepy john's got this

Bashar al-Assad did nothing wrong

onset of a stroke, gotta be

STROKE INBOUND

Good ol songbird, killing 100+ on the forrestor and god knows how many off his willing info in nam, and this shitstain is an elected rep

McCain is lost and rambling.

Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!

need new thread

Need new bread, stroke edition

Some wire cutters?

Pen clicking Morse code to McCain's handlers. Or PsyOps to trigger Autism.

trips confirm

WEW

Checked
I always though life was like golf , the fewer strokes the better

Yeah songbird, the strategy is to kick the muzzies and illegal spics out and start up the ovens

Damn, no stroke on screen. Yet.

Very despicable isn't?

STROKES MCCAIN

and the Washington Post

Those are some top notch sources John.

This fucker again

Or how about some sniper teams oh wait metcalf was a thing?

WEW these dems are PISSED!

Children feel that way when they don't get things they want.

Didn't know Comey was the first director to be fired.

And all the time wasted in this shit could have been spent on security, but no the kikes want to obstruct.

Is anything happening or is this just more bread and circus?

They look really tired too.

So hersay is ok. tell us what he said or its obstruction.

I wish Sessions would say "The reason Trump calls it fake news is because no proof has been shown. Maybe you faggots should allow the FBI to look at the fucking DNC server"

It would be a funny prank to leave a picture for warner to find near his house or car

funny thing is, once the guy who Clinton brought in got a whiff of what he was doing, he considered him "worse than Nixon"

I fucking love dubs chains

They keep saying Russia involved themselves in the election. But where is the evidence?

BRAISE

Has anyone else noticed Kek's power coming back a bit more lately?

Agreed, maybe he's keeping it light on info for a reason? But yeah, I don't know why he wont call em out. Bunch of masonic faggots.

they've lost a lot of trust from the american people, and the ones that know that probably know, the rope is coming soon.

Dear god, the universe is not with McCain today. At this rate even his stroke will have a stroke

Leave the kikes to me

Also, some faggot had better get a salt thread started

Who's calling cspan?

Lefties never stood a chance against Kek