Street Fighter V marketing people say that all DLC can be earned with fight money

People are defending this.

That's what happens when you don't use sprites.

Would it be too much of a problem to animate the hair a set way the same way arms and legs are?

You can't help being dumb. You are a nigger.

Rude.

They can't help themselves anymore. Long term Capcom fans are use to getting fucked harder and deeper than Roll is in this picture.

They wouldn't have so much trouble if they would stop using the physics engine to handle everything. Not just Capcom either.

That HydroFagorus has genuinely made me mad. Acting like having fucking character themes in a game is such a treat from Capcom.

who didn't see this coming a mile away. everything leading up to release showed the signs capcom was going to throw in some bullshit like this.

and last i heard it still has offline fucking input lag, that's fucking insane from the biggest fighting game name on the market, how is that remotely acceptable? are SF really just battered housewives who can't play a different fighting game on the market? cuz its flooding again and will probably crash again and capcom will be at the wheel

Probably, yeah. I'm kind of anchored to SF. With Guilty Gear I just get blindsided and lose 70% of my health. With Mortal Kombat, I didn't memorize all the character's 8 different high low mixups and would not like to hold block for an hour straight, so I'm not much of a fan. And I don't have autism and like showers, so I won't make it far with Smash.

I never got into King of Fighters, but I'm going to give KOF14 a shot once it comes out. I think that's an alright jumping on point.

Just dont do it again nigger

Source?

KoF will be good, Tekken will be decent.

my local scene is damn near nonexistent so even though i have sunk many hours into tekken titles since i was a kid, and have always wanted to put more time into KOF due to liking the rosters, it all hinges on netcode for me right now

tekken will have Ghost battle at least which is the finest single player mode a fighting games can provide and i can't believe no one has done a knockoff of it yet

The FGC really are a bunch of niggers, shame there aren't any other good fightan games out.

GG is fine

Found it, artists name is FuckPoop

You can go play any other fighting game out. Just because they aren't the hot new game, doesn't mean you can find someone else who plays a game you like and play with them. You aren't trying to to make a living off the FGC so you don't need to hop onto the newest game.

I know, really I should be playing more DOA 5 since I bought that recently. only played that a little bit with a buddy of mine.

I thought DOA 5 was __fun.
The DLC was a bit exploitative, but as a whole it's probably better than a few of the others in the series.

I don't mind the waifubait DLC costumes considering the game's background and fanbase, and since there's already a plethora of costumes already in the game for free.

They are goddamned expensive, though.

I bought Xrd thinking I could upgrade it to Revelator like SSFIV or MKX

I like SF and the only good alternative is KOF but the new one isn't for PC.

KOF14?

Jesus fucking Christ. I think this would make even a Jew blush.

At least Killer Instinct is getting a full release, unlike Capcom's tripe.

i wish i could afford all this wonderful dlc, gift it to me on steam

Killer Instinct is handled so well community wise, and with the same style of releasing a character per month. Not to mention, the base game is free and not 60 dollars. If it was multiplatform, I legitimately think it'd create a massive dent in the SFV playerbase.

I'm so mad at myself for buying this game. Wanted to get into fighting games, and was advised to get sf by a few people. I figured SFV would be the one everyone would be playing, and it would also be a good base if I wanted to branch out.

I played it for a few hours and then got GGxrd on steam, which I found to be infinitely superior and far more fun.

Wanted to give SFV another go, but all this shit is just so frustrating that I don't want to bother.

Fuck people that defend this microtransaction/dlc bullshit. All characters should be in the base game and all colours and stages should be unlockable. Why would anyone think it's a good thing that capcom cut them out and add them back for a price?

I believe in SNK, especially after yesterdays atlus stream.

i feel your pain, i was under the impression that all characters and upgrades would be available digitally and then they hit me with revalator

i want to play it so bad just cuz i love guilty gear and i need to play the new ones to get my fix of it due to no local scene to just play XX with, but i'm not shelling out 60 dollars for a rerelease in under a year. and correct me if i'm wrong, but its a full 60 when xrd vanilla wasn't that much at release

when they make baiken and robo ky back i'll let them have my shekels and probably regret it

THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Same. I saw this shit coming 20 miles away.

I've been a Street Fighter die-hard for twenty five fucking years and even I had the sense to see what was about to happen with SFV. They won't get my shekels until the game is complete and on sale (if at all).

Don't forget, they're going to ban people who modded survival mode to unlock those free colors.

It's not FGC though, not as a whole at least. This is SF fans mostly. They're the worst community among FGC, most of them don't even consider terrible netcode a problem or the same input lag in offline mode. Some of SF fans don't necessary play other fighting games either, just like MK fans.

Every retard who bought this crap deserve to be ripped off by Capcom.

Every person with brains saw this, that's why it pretty much bombed.

I wonder where is that user who claimed that Capcom didn't change in that RE2 Remake announcement thread, everyone attacked him but he was pretty much right about them. And If you think about it, they did nothing good aside from cash-grab re-releases.

What do you think they going to re-release next? They have a lot of great games in their catalog.

I look forward to them not actually doing anything because they're incompetent.

Look at Shoryuken's comments. The posters will die for Capcom's honor, and think $25 on sleazy dlc is better than a necessity like food and water.

I dunno about Tekken. The console version of 6 was really bad, and I've been playing Tekken for years (Kuma main for life). I got a feeling 7: FR is going to be shit (People are worried about Akuma being retarded good like Fat Faggot Bob).

Um…Killer Instinct had seasons, and in March they had three bundles: the basic shitty one (I got this one), and two others that gave you everything you had to unlock.

Oh yea, none of the three versions gave you Shadow Jago, who you have to buy separately for $10…unless you waited for the "SUPER DUPER COMPLETE EDITION" that's coming out this Fall. KI is shit, dude.

The fgc hypocrticially hates KI, and honestly KI didn't do shit. Season 3 sucks.

MK aren't nay better now because they're supporting all of the sleazy shit Ed Boon and WB Games/NRS are going full throttle with.

The FGC as a whole is a horrible shit-hole that supports terrible video game companies and practices for a non-existing career that lets you smoke weed, and act like a retarded manchild-thug over shitty video games for a living.

I'm not going to lie: I was hoping Capcom had some common sense knowing they had to shut the servers down to fix Ibuki; Then I remembered how much of a horrible developer and human being Ono is.

This is where it gets you, user. Unless the DLC is free I wouldn't defend it.

I just want the world to burn.

You're talking about the company that asked players to send in video evidence of ragequitting so they could try and deal with it. They're not going to be able to do shit.

can never talk about doa5 on pc without someone spreading misinformation about the port quality or acting like online lobbies would have saved the game over having online active from the get go and not delivered like half a year late
i just want to talk about videogames and not >"game is shit" >"no it isnt" >thread ruined by shitposting about if a game is good and not actually talking about playing the game

The original SRK admin and staff: Mr.Wizard, Sethkill etc etc basically got jobs in the industry, and sold out. SF4 was bad in that it was designed soley as "gateway" game, and for advertisment purposes.. and now with SF5 it's basically trying to fleece as much money as possible from the userbase they've built up over the years.

I remember Seth Killians old post in 2003 about how 3rd Strike is garbage, parries are garbage, and the game will never amount to anything.

When I saw him part of the promotional team for SF4, I knew it was over.

4 was okay until they made AE and Ultra. Then it went to Hell.

In all seriousness, is the PC port any good?

haven't played it myself but its apparently just the ps3 port.

it can be modded to be like the ps4 version although I dont know how accurate that is.

People are figuring out how to get the sleazy dlc without Capcom any money. I try not to support this shit, but Capcom deserves the worse for SFV and the other shit it did.

It's the arcade version ported over with ps4 shadows added. Textures are the same across systems and particle effects everyone turns off are ps3 style. Beyond that it's missing some stages because "lolneedssoftengine" but costume destruction has been modded in. It's a good port unless you REALLY want few extra stages and no possibility of pirating dlc or adding in nudity

I wanted something close to LR, but I guess I'm gonna pass. It sounds…meh. =/

Pity because I liked Momiji.

It is lr. Just rather than porting it straight from ps4 they took the arcade one and added shit in

Of course they are.
They were too fucking stupid to see where this shitshow is heading when it was announced so now they have to defend it to not think of themselves as fucking retards.
Unable to understand that by defending and not admiting to being at fault here, just makes them look even more stupid.

I think i figured out why this is so upsetting. It's not the price, I don't think. Since it's a special case supporting a tournament gauntlet, I sorta understand. However, what makes people upset is the sheer audacity to do this.

The game was rushed. The game was absolutely rushed to meet the CPT, and now they're asking for more money after we bought an unfinished product to meet it. Not to mention, there's so much shit left in the game to fix. There's models that need to be fixed, netcode that needs to be fixed, survival mode needs to be absolutely rehauled, and instead of any of that being addressed, they have the audacity to ask for more money. Especially after so much shit in this game costs money already.

If SFV was a complete product, and this game's costumes were actually attainable with fight money, I don't think anyone would have a major problem with this. They'll say it's expensive, and it is, but they'll eventually get over it as a decision to either support CPT or not. This DLC just came in at the completely wrong time. Capcom is sticking to their DLC schedule, despite the game itself having a lot of holes in it and all the fixes currently being a "Hey, wait and see what's coming sooooon" hiatus.

Everything about it reeks clusterfuck. The Sony exec that allegedly was the one who brought the deal together just left Sony to go back into indie development in a pretty obvious Exec Golden Parachute deal (As in they leave and no one has to say they had to be removed) and it's really telling someone's leaving a successful position like that to indie dev that something went down. And this funding is on top of the $500,000 Sony kicked in for the CPT pot which makes me think Sony's sponsorship is being dropped for the 2017 year and Capcom's panicing that once the pot starts dropping, then people will stop playing (The salt if someone like Nvidia stepped in and wanted it to be played on PC though).

Kudos to Capcom for managing to fuck this one up worse than SFxT though. Game needed another year in the oven at least.