TIME TO PRAISE KEK

Guys we need to bring back the praise. Kek is what the shillz are trying to stop and its working. We need to come togather bring back the praise for the great kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

POST YOUR RARE PEPES

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/just
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok>>10070221

this is a great fucking pepe

sage

but kek is asleep

dont sage me shill

Is this quite literally your first day on the job?

He's just gathering strength for the next round of pee pee poo poo
PRAISE KEK

oy vey 12 shekels have been deposited into my account

What are you sliding ? This is not cuckchan and the tactics from you and your company are gonna end in failure. For now your operations, in the near future your lives. Be careful who you cross. We are sword of Autism and Truth and our blood is the blood of our people, white european people, the soil that we tread is also of our people white european people, the soil you don't even deserve to be burried on as fertilizer, you would poison it because that's what you are poison, and we are the cure. Get ready to be administered.

praise kek

i am shilling for kek,

FUCK this retarded kekistan shit.

He should be back in September

last September there was a massive toad in my yard all month

>>>/Reddit/

This is truth: the only way a divine entity will remain in power, is by praise. the other party has continued to praise their deities (moloch p.e.), while Holla Forums has not continued to praise kek.

therefore: praise kek!

wasnt there a theory that kek is resting and will come back in september during the eclipse

there is now

praise be kek

Kek pls help me, after Trump election things went in a downward spiral for me. Would appreciate some

Kek is gone until September apparently.

Praise Kek

yeah
he's resting in his cave or wherever
and/or fighting moloch
gods need sleep too i guess

Get the fuck out summerfag

Praise be the great kek

Rest up, the full power of Kek will be needed in the reckoning upon us

I have more faith in sweden uncucking than I do in britain not outdoing sweden at its worst by a factor of 10.

Praise Kek

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Kek Khemenu wgah'nagl fhtagn

OPs knowledge about continetal European politics, culture, and newer history seems really flawed. 0.25 Shekel on OP being a muslim and another 0.25 Shekel on OP being a murican, below 6 foot and over 300 pound

If we're going to meme a liturgical language into existence, it has to be a recreation of proto-indo-european.

(checked)
(checked)
Dubs following trips. Good start… What did Kek mean by this captcha?

This kek-september shit is psyops.
Kek is beyond the realm of comprehension by mere humans.

KEK FHTAGN

yes that is correct. nice dubs

kek is just a thing a load of jews made up so that silly anons would start praising a false deity, thus hurrying the end of days.
Me I serve God, whose son was Jesus. I will pray for you anons who have been stupid enough to fall for this nonsense, and as for tet, well let's not even go to that level of moronic false worship.

Egypt was ruled by Aryans. The ancient Gods are analogues for the forces of nature. YHWH is the natural force that rebels against the natural forces. Read the gnostic gospels, the church covered them up for 50 years as they lift the curtain on all three of the Abrahamic religions.

only trips in the thread confirms kek is waiting for the right time to strike. except for this guy's digits of course

i meant to say digits. sorry about the dishonor i have brought to this thread

great responce

We must make a pilgrimage to Medinet Habu.

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE PEPE

elections are the only thing that unite us, afterwards it's always bickering between factions.

Shut up faggot. You really think everyone is just going to go 'yeah user, you're right'after everything we've done? We've seen evidence of our god, something you kike lovers have been sorely lacking since your inception.

Stop d&cing, we'll fight it out once we gas the kikes mkay?

Your false god will be erased from the history books.

NOSTALGIC PEPE

Them digits

Oh shit. I guess I have to do it. Anyone else up for a pilgrimage?

Whenever I kekpost, I always seem to get digits. I only pray Kek continues to show me how to garner his favour.

love this vid

We need to step up Ebola-chan efforts as well. It specifically needs to reach the migrant ships and flood France with a severe epidemic.

Kek!

I would if I had ANY money.

reminder

kek != kekistan

sage

kill yourself revelationfag

/thread

I am going to roll untill I unfuck my shit.
8ch.net/just
Praise Kek

Reroll

Here we go again

pretty cringy and forced, honestly

This isn't a game. I gave my powers to TGEoM so now I need a little boost myself

Roll for that dubleydubs

K K K
K E K
K K K