US Militias not Ready to Lay Down Arms

US Militias not Ready to Lay Down Arms

In the woods south of Atlanta, John and Yvette DeMaria are with about a dozen camouflage-wearing, heavily armed Americans huffing and puffing as they scramble to navigate the sprawling piece of property where they train, one weekend a month, to ward off enemies — foreign or domestic.
The DeMarias are with the Georgia Security Force militia, whose members are relieved that Donald Trump won the presidency but believe it would be a mistake to lay down their arms just because he is in the White House. So they continue to take to the woods to be ready for whatever may come, whether it's an economic crisis that spawns unrest or Islamic extremists carrying out attacks on American soil.

"I started to realize that I got very angry because the system has been so abused over and over and over again, making rights out of thin air for people who don't deserve to get anything," said John DeMaria, who goes by the nickname Rooster J.

While it is impossible to track all the groups that often are no more than a handful of men gathering in woods, experts says that militia activity tends to fall off under Republican presidents and ramp up under Democrats. But just as last year's election upended conventional models, those who watch militias say life in the Trump era may not follow the same patterns.
If anything, it could be a potential powder keg, if those feelings of having a kindred spirit in Trump erupt into a sense of betrayal if he fails to deliver on his promises.

"What would concern me is that nobody gets more angry than a fan spurned," said James Corcoran, a professor at Simmons College in Boston who has watched militias closely for decades and has written extensively about the movement.

The leader of the Georgia Security Force, Chris Hill, remains deeply skeptical of Congress and worries the lawmakers will undermine Trump's agenda: preventing him from building a wall on the Mexico border, repealing "Obamacare" and fulfilling his promise to "Make American Great Again."

"Even if President Trump is able to do the things that he wants to do, he's still got Congress to contend with. Congress is the same old dog-and-pony show. All they do is fight. They're never going to grant us more freedom," said Hill, who goes by the nickname General BloodAgent.

ajc.com/news/national-govt–politics/under-trump-militias-not-ready-lay-down-arms/iNhNZaQ18gtY1L5Al3ck7O/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
discord.me/fashwave
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/71/2/case.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, if they weren't being spied on by 3 letters agencies they are now.

Nevermind.

Christcucks are hopeless

Simple. I have three simple words for you;
Four man cells.

Everyone is.

so whos not hopeless?

Everyone is hopeless. If you're not, you're lying to yourself.

Meanwhile in Michigan the house just passed a bill saying you no longer need a permit to conceal carry.

MICHIGAN NO!

Works in Detroit too ?

that doesnt make sense.

U.S. Code › Title 10 › Subtitle A › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 311
10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656.)
Or this: A militia /mᵻˈlɪʃə/ generally is an army or other fighting unit that is composed of non-professional fighters, citizens of a nation or subjects of a state or government who can be called upon to enter a combat situation, as opposed to a professional force of regular, full-time military personnel, or historically, members of the warrior nobility class. Unabl…(see Wikipedia),
Or, from some of the guys who made sure our right to keep and bear arms would be protected?
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788
"The militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves, … all men capable of bearing arms;…"
— "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic", 1788 (either Richard Henry Lee or Melancton Smith).
"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American … The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
— Tench Coxe, 1788.
In other words, We, The People, Holla Forums, ARE "the militia."

I can kill 30,000 urbanite scum without warning as a single man.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Learn to cook faggot.

they should keep General Cringe away from media

Meh, whatever. you're still a waste of trips. You're still hopeless. That action won't stop Samson. It won't stop the banks. It won't stop the civnats. It will just fuck up on you and get worse.

Do you not know where you are? You exist in a place of punishment. We all do.

Ashes and Echoes

inby navy seal copypasta

Is it really you or are you a copycat ?

filters and reports

oh no not this dicksucker. Can he be banned for spamming this cringy shit?

It's the same me I've been since Lawnmower Day.

No. Bans are dodgable. Loss is Infinite.

Whatever, Kampfy. You're the only one who does that shit. It's easier and easier to pick you out of a thread.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Samson Looms, and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

I give you a recipe for nerve gas and all you faggots do is scream "edgy" or "FBI".

come to this discord

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

its just a joke. chill the fuck out, nigger. Its not like anyone in here was itching to make VX gas or some shit anyway.

Because everyone's heard it before FBI-kun. Why don't you go celebrate that Comey's still fired. Or do your actual job.

Your nerve gas recipe sucks and can't be done in any practical environment which any user would actually be able to get into. Any action by anyone here in the real world would immediately be fucked over.

If you're actually one of us. You're among the afflicted. Or maybe not. Either way, why don't YOU do it and prove it to us and then we'll call you edgy FBI-kun again, when your pics turn out to be false flags.

Wrong. 1 man cells.

who are you and where did you get that picture

Like I said, Discord is a shit.

Is that YOU JEWGENE??

I think we need an Emergency JIMPACT in this thread.

Filter and report. This coward thrives on your attention, ignore him.

where did you get that picture

I only filter shitty cuck spam.

If you can manage alone, do so. But I think teamwork allows you to prank bigger targets.

I didn't get a picture from anywhere.

Asses and Excretions

And I have never posted that shit. My words may be distasteful to everyone, but I don't post degenerate images.

And I'm right. And he knows it. That's why he wants you to filter me.

whilst laying in the leaves is relaxing, it is not the proper way to live considering the beaners and the niggers will be living in houses and rolling in stolen s500's banging blond teenagers you're unable to protect.

god dammit, i literally know the person in that picture and have seen that picture before

Bitch I've made the precursors myself and all it requires is basic glassware and a vacuum pump. The setup will cost you 5 grand maximum.

How can you be fucked over when all the components and final product are 100% legal, the only thing that might be illegal is transporting it on a highway without the placards and driver license for hazmat.

By your logic you shouldn't have a gun because you don't immediately start shooting kikes and mudmen.

You hopped IP's again. How neat.

Everyone can see it's you, Kampfy.

Those houses are rotten. the S500's are worthless. The blond teenagers were ruined from the start and were never worth protecting.

And. You. Fucking. Know. It.

There's nothing to be done. Except watch the bombs drop.

Samson Looms.

And?

I don't care. I didn't post that picture. >>835f4f did.

Liar Liar. Set yourself on fire.

You're fucked because it's not legal. You're fucked because you'd be monitored. You're fucked because you spent five grand and bought a vacuum pump when your paper trail didn't suggest you'd need one until you went batshit.

You're fucked because I said so. Faggot, do it and post pictures for us. Prove that it's that easy. Hell, do it to LA and Hollywood. Watch what happens. You're just another ABC trying to get someone here in trouble.

And who here has five grand to just waste on an attempt to make nerve gas?

You're setting something up, FBI-kun. Everyone can smell it.

Ha. Dude, I'm not Kampfy though I agree that guy is a dildo.You're just a constantly complaining faggot who never has anything constructive to say. Hence why I shit on you whenever you pop up in a thread with your Assholes and Elbows crap.

discord.me/fashwave

your perception may make your reality stark but it is not mine, therefor my reality is different. I've been around you ex-affiliates and your playbook is flawed.

You posting here means you are being spied on. Just being American basically means you are being spied upon. Stop being a naive faggot.

The woods are a metaphor, dimwit. I'm in deep blue urban territory.

I never pretended otherwise.

Whatever. There isn't anything productive to be said. Go on, talk about it. I'm not stopping you, am I?

How have you not come up with a solution yet? You're the Ubermensch, why are you having trouble at all?

I'm right and you know it. Try something and watch what happens. Post about it here. Prove to us that it can be done.

You're a faggot and all your shit is retarded.

All reality is stark. Even yours. It isn't different, you're just lying to yourself. Prove me wrong, I dare you. Post pics.

And?

>discord.me/fashwave
How pathetic

You're ugly.

Where have you been? Or is it that I just haven't posted around now lately?

And?

Nobody cares.

I've been around…

Don't act like you give a shit. I've been here, I'm just the same as I always was. Well, getting worse now. Who knows when the day will be the Day Of.

But, it's just how it always goes. Everything gets worse. Everything degenerates. Everything corrupts.

Ashes and Echoes

And of course, let me remind you: There are no pictures of me online. None. Nobody online has ever met me in person. Ever.

The real Ashes and Echoes is on discord.me/fashwave

Not really. I've never been on that discord server.

Why do people try to make people come to their discord anyway ?

So they can get you into private chats and deanonymize you. Or they can DDOS you from the app somehow and use it to take your machine. Standard IRC fuckery.

To make their botnet system stronger. Discord is non free software disgusting.

Sage for off-topci.

Are there militias in NJ i can join?

Lol. The amount of high school level anons here who think the militia guys should have said that they are training to dump 55 gallon drums of chlorine down building HVAC systems is too much.

And "going to church" is now despised? FFS, what do you think morally virtuous and non degenerate societies do? Goddam the Catholic church BEFORE it was kike subverted was the largest hater of the Jews that's ever existed. And for thousands of years.

Lots of dumb ass shills on here trying to drop their little faggot blackpills.

If they're smart they know they're being watched. They're already smart enough to know what's coming and prepare for it. Better to be out innawoods training on fire and maneuver than a bunch of these faggot NEETs on here talking shit on the internet from their mom's basement.

Ok, so I was right about their faggotry.

And after seeing some of the names in there especially these:

diversity_is_racism#6787

Tom Birmingham#5036

Most of the III% militia idiots are not ready for the type of warfare that will happen. It's going to be Balkans style tribal warfare.

It's not going to be open season on Leftists and Commies like Antifa as many seem to think. There are some hardcore true believers among the leftists ranks. What happens when Soros starts handing out AR's and AKs and starts training Antifa in small unit tactics? OH WAIT THEY ALREADY ARE.

Some of these people and some of you Holla Forums need to read the blog by John Mosby on this.

The blackpill is all there is. Anything else just decays. I'll be talking shit until someone kills me for me. And I'll still be right after I'm dead.

Samson Looms. How are you going to stop that one?

Ashes and Echoes

And you're going to tell us to read SIEGE next?

No. They're all shit. And they can be doing whatever they want to be doing. Soros isn't bringing any of them to the bunkers, is he?

Samson Looms.

I dunno, he sounds like he always did.

Well I did try to cheer you up months ago. I actually asked a few days ago if anyone had seen you and that post wasn't answered.
My curiosity is sated, though. Carry on.

I am not 12, and posting anything for lolz is foolish but I bet you don't know if I just took a shit or not. And doing anything is just as easy as that. Where there is a will, there is a way. For all these NSA types and Jews that love following this board the one wish I had is, why didn't they stop that PA supermarket shooter? That's a rhetorical question.

If you're gonna be a sperg can you at least not repeat yourself in your double posts and put some effort into your despair? It's hard to really believe your feeling it when you put such little thought into it.

Don't. Lie.

And no, I'm not on their server. Not posting anyways.

So you're admitting that nothing can be proven because results can't be shared otherwise it would compromise the operations or perpetrators?

And then you expect shaming tactics to work to try and spur people into action when you yourself admit that nothing can be proven? Because of said compromising?

They didn't stop that shooter because they didn't want to. They only want to stop us. But like I said:

Prove something.

Whatever. I'm not feeling much of anything other than misery right now. That and the heat. I'm about to crash, so you can fuck about if you wish. Just know that Nuclear annihilation looms just around the corner. Every day.

Ashes and Echoes

Sad isnt it? I had wondered what had happened to the chap. Still as insufferable as ever.
But also kinda funny in a meme-worthy way.

Why would I lie about that? I just had realized I hadn't seen you posting and so I asked.
I'm definitely convinced it's you now, though.

Depends where you live.

Filter and ignore. And maybe tell him to kys too if you feel generous.

Whatever Kampfy.

Why would you lie? Lots of reasons. Everyone lies.

Not really. DEADHAND hits everywhere. Watch what happens. Why do you post degenerate whores?

Whatever. This thread is a shit. It deserves to be derailed.

Ashes and Echoes. Enjoy the Decline.

Nothing about the decline can be enjoyed.

Whatever, Kampfy. You're the only one who does that.

Doubtful it would be nuclear. I've always expected biological myself hence all the zombie, pandemic, outbreak movies, these save the-earth-types enjoy the idea of a massive 99% human depopulation. And while I see you're intelligent I'd suggest reading Tao Te Ching and get the hell out of the house more often.

Hey i made you a pretty good rhyme

No, Tao Te Ching does nothing for me but convince me further that all of existence is a prison to torture us in and getting out of the house only carries my affliction with me wherever I go.

You don't know anything about how mental illness works, do you?

No, You didn't.

Sure, but I don't gain anything from saying that. Like I said, carry on.

ok, ill expand on it. I guess you want it to have a dark ending? or should i convey a sense of meaningless to it all? Like a nihilism.

If you're a cuck..

Wew

You'd gain a setup. Somehow. That's just how the patterns work, I can't "carry on." I can only do what I do and the voices will continue to scream. That's why I always know you're lying about caring about me.

Paranoia doesn't just take breaks, you know.

You can't really. There's nothing you can do to "expand on it." It's not meaningless like Nihilism, nihilism also assumes that gods don't exist.

The meaning is our suffering, the recipients are the gods. They are the reason this universe exists, and we are just a side-effect.

Degeneracy is Degeneracy is Degeneracy is Degeneracy. You can't call me a cuck if you're a degenerate.

well, maybe ill try rhyming about that then. I'll see what happens. I mean, yeah, what does matter in the end if it all fades away, so then, in my time couldnt i have a moment of jest at it?

You want to cry about it or jest about it?

why don't you confess your crimes then and stop bearing the weight of the guilt you can no longer carry

Better be a degenerate than.. what? Nothing.

No, you can't. Jesting is degeneracy. You can't jest about it. At least, I can't.

Because unlike some, I know I'm not funny.

Meh. My only crime is existing. That's it. Everything else is directly caused by that. There's no weight. It's just guilt. It's always been there.

Nothing left to do but wait.

Nothing is the only Good Thing.

Degeneracy is degeneracy is degeneracy. You'll never measure up. Ever.

The difference between us is that I know myself. You apparently don't.

I know you're the only one who says that kampfy. You're also the only one who hops IP's that much to try and make it seem like there's a consensus against me. It's totally inorganic you fucking turkroach.

AND AGAIN

You can't call me a cuck if you're a degenerate. Degenerate.

You'll never measure up. Ever. They'll never accept you. The purity spiral will continue until it burns everyone.

And everyone here knows I'm right. If you have a single flaw, if you have a single vice; you're worthless to us. You'll be picked apart and destroyed because you fucking deserve to be.

Only the Perfect should remain. The Good isn't good enough.

redtext spammer filtered. thread is so much better. What a cuck. Everyone responding to him is just as much a cuck as cuck prime.

You can't call me a degenerate if you're a cuck, cuck.

Or maybe your autistic defeatism is comically stupid to most anons.

Whatever Kampfy. You're the only one switching IP's to constantly bitch about me.

Whatever. Degenerate.

Watch what happens.

Whatever. My defeatism is all there is for the defeated. And everyone is defeated, they just haven't fallen down yet.

Watch what happens. Try something and watch what happens. Post about it here and watch what happens. Tell us all about it and watch what happens.

From my perspective, that is you carrying on. You're being you.
You're still there, and that's what I wanted to know.

Whatever. That's not a good thing. You should be trying to help me kill myself if you care.

And I wish I weren't me. I'm sure everyone else wishes I wasn't me as well.

Good things happen.

It seems like masses of fellows gets triggered by women, so the best course of action is to just post women in response to it.

And also what the fuck do you mean help to kill yourself, killing yourself is easy, you're just some wimpy faggot that shitposts on some Tibetan pottery sharing forum.

Lies.

That's not a woman. That's a mongol raider.

And I mean come track me down and help me kill myself in person if you want me gone.

AND AGAIN

Lies. Good things have never happened.

But why do you need help killing yourself are you paralyzed or something? Killing yourself isn't a hard thing to do at all.

AND AGAIN

We all know that's you kampfy. It's like every time I post, I now that you're the only one who tries to meme shitty-like on my signature like it matters to me or that anyone thinks you're funny.

When it involves me. Nobody has ever cared. So, when you post like that and care so much, it makes me think that you're a goon.

Hang on friend. Despite the way you (feel) about it, you are still going in spite of that. with every post you still fling yourself in defiance against the looming void. you, it seems, are still a man.
A man who may cry about it, but a man regardless.
Even shitposting about our doom is still in defiance to the end.
So is a moment to laugh at it.

In the end, you are still in defiance to it all. Call it a lost cause if you will, but look upon yourself! Still reacting to such a cause. I'd wager we all have this shared fate and will go about it, each a part of the whole. If your role is to cry about it, then so be it, but understand you are stilll playing your role.

How ugly are you?

DO. NOT. FUCKING. LIE. TO. ME.

DO NOT GODDAMNED LIE TO ME

There is no good thing to look upon. There is no role to play. There is only Eternal Misery. What about this do you not get? There's no glory to be had. No reward, no defiance, nothing but constant suffering and the eternal horror of reincarnation.

I cannot be considered anything good. Ever. I cannot possess good qualities. Ever. I cannot be praised, ever.

There is no moment to laugh. There is no laugh in me anymore. There is only Eternal Misery.

Ashes and Echoes

Hmm. So why would someone come onto h8chan and push a narrative that they themselves do not believe. What are people like that called again…?

I'm ugly enough I suppose. You've read the pastebin haven't you?

In a way your austistic screeching brings entertainment. But again you never answered the question, you keep saying to have people help kill you. That implys that you can't kill yourself for some unknown reason.

Ties in with the

Has anyone noticed that since asses and elbows started posting the maddow poster has disappeared? Same guy same purpose. Does nothing but disrupt threads and doesn't get banned no matter how often or where he posts. I think it's a mod.

Kill yourself then. Go bomb the democrats headquarters or something

What? Not at all. Both people have been around at least a couple years.

They're both equally annoying really, there are similarities with that shitty oathbreaker meme peddler that was on a while back as well.

Then by what you just said, wouldnt your role then be the eternal misery?

also i made another stanza:

It's not an unknown reason. I'm a coward. That's all.

See the above statement Kampfyfaggot.

I do believe it. I'm just a coward. So, are you going to help me or not. I live near Gadsden, Alabama.

I'm not saying any of that. I'm saying keep resisting, watch what happens. Samson Looms. Watch what happens. Existence is misery. Watch what happens.

You're free to keep doing what you want. How am I stopping you in any way by screaming about my own situation?

That's retarded. Why would I ever do that? All it would do is give the left ammunition and not be effective. Every Effort Always Fails, so long as I'm involved.

And of course, the cowardice. So get down to Gadsden and we can sort this all out.

Kampfy should know better than to try and frame me for being rach, when he was the one who was rach. But whatever, believe what you want.

Oathy is a separate person. I always shit on the le magig zirglez maymay because it was forced. I never tried to get anyone else to use the things I use.

No, it isn't my role. It's everyone's role. There's no way to ever improve it. You can try. Watch what happens.

Your rhyme sucks by the way. Why are you trying to mock me with it?

What if I sent you a hooker to fuck? Or you want something more than that?

I dunno, was just trying to cheer you up mate. I know, I know, It cant be done. I know.

I dont know why i keep going either. Anger really now, anger at this situation.

Oh, I believe you.

In case anyone is missing it, he simply thinks everything is doomed to failure. We'll all find out one day.

TBH, I thought it was pretty cringey anyway so I don't see how it could have.

also and addendum to this post

I think interjecting moments of glee and or laughter is nice. Its almost out of sheer defiance. Maybe it means nothing, but it sure does seem to rustle some higher up jimmies.

Well, when i was thinking about words that rhyme i was so enamored in my work i forgot i was upset.
Maybe theres some kind of knowledge there.Maybe you need something to sink into and put your energy into. Even if for a little while.

Hookers are degenerate. I'd never be able to do something like that because it's not only degeneracy but also disgusting and probably disease ridden.

There's nothing you can really do, unless you want to track me down and help me kill myself.

Even that would just be a temporary reprieve before I reincarnated again.

I can't do that. I don't have any glee or laughter. It's just not there anymore. Gone.

And anger is all there is. But, the situation has always been this way. Life is like this so that we suffer. The gods hate us.

Well, it is. If everything always fucks up and we never get anywhere, what else is there? If we can't get any foothold and the Jews keep stomping on our fingers, what else is there?

What else is there but defeatism for the defeated?

Maybe we should destroy all life on Earth so that nothing bad ever happens again?

He doesn't "simply think" this, he spams it every single day to demoralize. In effect the faggot is shilling for kikes, he's fighting on their side.

I would pay her to rape you.

Learn when it's appropriate to use redtext you attention whore. Thankfully, a quick and simple use of the filter can salvage this thread.

>>>/suicide/

my instincts tell me you are shilling and if so fuck you to hell and back. but just in case here is something to cheer ya up. the struggle is where you find the glory mate. if everything was super easy you would have less to brag about. you are typing on a computer right now, im sure u have your issues to deal with but if you look at it you are miles ahead of millions of people when it comes to having a shitty situation. also the earth might be flat if you want something to consume your thoughts look into that.

How many generations did it take for the Spanish to begin to push the Muslims out of Spain? We frankly haven't even lost anything yet. I don't think you're thinking long term enough.

Why are you upset?
Sure.

How is that demoralizing to anyone else? Like that other guy said,

Drown yourself in semen, asses and eggoes guy.

Hey asses, has your repulsive cavetroll of a mother at last passed this mortal coil, and left you in peace?

they've shilled the hell out of this OP
wow kikes and the kike things they do

Oh god. At least that one had a few funny ones mixed in though. Alligators and iloveenoby was never funny or clever though. I actually funny believe maddow poster was someone trying to keep our argument game in well oiled form though. I've seen them agree with us while only attacking the weaker arguments and (few) contradictions that stuck out. It did become a bit much though.

You don't see a problem here?
and yes I realize me posting is helping the derail, I normally don't

Dubs of truth checked. Known stupidity of assholes and excrement confirmed.

No, it shouldn't affect you then.

=Heh heh heh==

It shouldn't affect me that threads are being hijacked by extreme defeatism? I see what you're doing now.
Arthritis and Eczema!

If you know what's happening, then it shouldn't affect you.
Yeah, neither do I, but like I said in my first post in the thread I had been wondering where he was since I haven't seen him for ages. I'm sorry that triggered you.

jesus christ why aren't you banned yet?

You know what, I'm gonna bump this thread because more people need to see his behavior being blown out by a ton of people.

Post your address, I've heard you did so in the past. I can send a DD team to 'help' you hang yourself.

Honestly user, shitposting against your dumb meme aside, it saddens me to know you're not far away and cooping yourself up in this despair. Don't you know there are quite a lot of us in the state? Other people here keep trying to help you to no avail. We need more aware people active in bettering themselves and informing their communities. Try some exercise and come to a meeting sometime. It doesn't have to be like you think. No one is going to help you kill yourself. Have to courage to pick yourself up or if you absolutely can't handle life then die with meaning like a man.

Fuck not these cuckolds. I can't wait to pick some of these gear queer niggerlovers off.

Oh shit, Arts and Entertainment is off his meds

Okay where's the misunderstanding here? Are you trying to tell me that as long as I know they're being hijacked, they aren't? I don't care about SAMSON's elbows, demoralization lies in Holla Forums becoming 50% "elbows" and 50% "stop elbows feggat!"

One of the things I've always laughed at, tacticool opr8trs on jewtube, they'll leave behind a lot of fancy gear for someone one day.

I reread the OP. What was the point of this thread again? These people only attack ours when we're the only ones standing up for the same people they ostensibly care about.

hey bitch, why did you leave the thread last time when I called you on your shit? don't like knowing the fact that you've done nothing but repeat the same shit over and over for the last two years?

Really Stale Material and Absolutely No Originality

Why should they? This is America, they have every right to their rifles. Expecting them to give up their rifles because a Republican won an election is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I don't even know.
If they aren't training at all and become a problem for real nationalists, most definitely.

In a liberals mind EVERYTHING is an excuse to take your guns.

You shit up every thread you post in. Kill yourself already schizo loser.
I assure you, it does. Kill yourself and end your suffering.
The voices in your head are lying to you.

kek
archive.fo/uQJOP

I don't know if you recall when the 3% shit started, but they were gear queers from the very beginning. I've always thought for that reason it started off as a marketing meme.

*not implying those are the same people, just copying names

I'm convinced that asses and elbows dude is either:
1)a shill derailing the thread and shills replying to him
2)a schizo that shills reply to to derail the thread.
The guy is off his rocker, I don't see why anyone even trys to talk to him.

You faggots never learn.
Stop feeding it and it goes away, every time. But once you've gotten it riled up, it won't stop, because its autistic.

nice

t.michigan

All that zombie fandom shit is coming from people who unconsciously anticipate race war but can't bring themselves to admit it because they're programmed with a strong aversion to the idea.

Nice to see my state government don't all have their heads up their asses.

Fair enough my man.
The ones I'm talking about don't have time, they're making videos about sunglasses or TacTeaCups(tm) "The only combat approved Tea-set!".
You're right, or they get ambushed by niggers.

Got some examples of this shit?
That would take some unusually smart niggers.

The kikes always play both sides.
Heavy hand wringing and ka-ching ka-ching cash register noises heard in distant echos throughout the white corpse strewn valley as niggers loot the dead.

Or so we can hope.

OATHS VOID FAGGOT
Now go retake all your oaths, mason!

Think of it this way: i'd rather have a hipster friend with a huge stash of ammo and zombie outbreak shit that actually shoots and stabs shit on his backyard once in a while then the Starbucks faggot down the road.

I miss when shills trid at least

Or luck, with a hint of leftist backup. I don't have them bookmarked or readily available, but I'll see if I can find this one I remember. He was being slaughtered in the comments and he replied to almost every single one with "you do better!" or a variation.

Someone ban redtextnigger already. Jesus. +

I agree, of course. Those who sense something looming on the horizon should be encouraged to dig deeper and prepare more practically, certainly not dissuaded.

This ain't comic con you stupid faggot larpers. Nothing patriotic about a bunch of marxists who want everyone to mix and let everyone in. They just want to get drunk and look tough, but no matter how macho they portray themselves, and no matter how much camo and guns they wear. They are still a bunch of flamming faggots.

I'm having trouble finding the one I'm looking for. Here have some great tactical, not gear oriented, advice while you wait.

Can't be infiltrated by the FBI if you're already FBI. Though I am sure mr J Edgar would think this an attitude for losers

This is some real Steven Seagal shit.

Also adding that North Carolina just passed a similar law.
Remember to keep chipping away people.

I'm not sure that's how any of this works.

lmao, watching seagals lastest movies is so funny, they guy must be nearing 400lbs and he just keeps pumping them out

user im dissapointed

what's interesting is that some states' laws allow reciprocation for constitutional carry, though I don't know of any test cases since I don't keep up on 2a shit much.

Steven Seagal is too fat to hang like that

Fuck I'm sorry, I give up for now. Can't find the faggot. He's a fairly skinny dude with a huge adams apple, started his 6min (circa) video on "Tactical rifle reloads" with almost 5 minutes of talking about his sunglasses, pants, hat, carrier system and extended chromed ambidextrous forward assist with integrated traininghe's a fairly skinny dude with a huge adams applewheels and cheekrest you get the deal he then proceeded with 2 misses out of 5 from 25ft and dropped his magazine while wasting nearly 30 seconds "tactically" reloading. Guy was a fucking mess, combative to anyone not kissing his ass.
It doesn't really help that jewtube won't allow me to search by date or view count, it's from around 2007.

I'm no expert, but don't bullets go right through car doors? That's how Bonnie and Clyde were killed, and back then cars were made of steel not impact-tinfoil.

What the fuck happened here?

Fuck I'm sorry, I give up for now. Can't find the faggot. He's a fairly skinny dude with a huge adams apple, started his 6min (circa) video on "Tactical rifle reloads" with almost 5 minutes of talking about his sunglasses, pants, hat, carrier system and extended chromed ambidextrous forward assist with integrated trainingwheels and cheekrest you get the deal he then proceeded with 2 misses out of 5 from 25ft and dropped his magazine while wasting nearly 30 seconds "tactically" reloading. Guy was a fucking mess, combative to anyone not kissing his ass.

It doesn't really help that jewtube won't allow me to search by date or view count, it's from around 2007.

More or less. It's better than nothing, depending on where the bullet hits it could break up or otherwise lose a lot of energy. And even subpard cover can still be concealment, which is better than nothing.

But his little dance routine is ridiculous. Imagine him trying that when there were people shooting at him. Instead of immediately shooting back, he's going to roll around and turn his back to them? Ridiculous.

But have you tested it?

Yeah it's pretty hilarious, especially since he's getting OUT of the vehicle. Honestly staying in the seat or maybe scrambling into the back might be the best option in that scenario because at least you've got the engine block in front of you.

never heard the term drive-by huh?
it doesn't take brains

Yeah, but if that were the situation then they would likely kill the leftists when they offered it. Especially after Get Out.

I always found this argument stupid. If you're really carrying something every day, you'd get used to it, no matter if it's a fuckhuge 44 magnum all steel or what it is. If you're doing any amount of lifting or exercise it would also no longer matter.
We used to carry around fucking swords, a single sword is going to weigh more than any carry gun ever could.

That's fine, user, thanks for trying. I knew there was stuff about whatever black accessories you can add to guns or special backpacks and the like, but I didn't know it got that out of hand.

Given his description, that was what I expected him to do. If he's going to get out of the car, you might as well lean out the bottom of the drivers sider door or just go prone immediately.

Sure, but even tacticool people are going to have some basic lookouts in a SHTF scenario.

He's a complete idiot. The idea that instead of immediately drawing and returning fire you should get out of the fucking vehicle and give your back to the shooter is just plain moronic. His "advice" could definitely get someone killed.

Can we meme Keanu Reeves as a RWDS operator?

I don't know, maybe, but I'd be super careful not to get mixed up with NJ's retarded laws regarding anything remotely fun or effective. it would be "easymode" for an agent to set people up in that state

Take the real whitepill

swords ain't all that heavy

nope
they'll just bomb the whole middle east along with themselves.
the samson option isn't for countries that can actually deflect their shitty missiles.

Why was he doing this? Getting ready for his movie John Wick 2?

thanks for getting me on a watch list. Oh that's right, i've been on one since 1997 when MI5 got pissed off with me messing with their Echelon system. Hi spy guys :) I'm still looking for well paid work

did you miss the actual wolf?

I sure did.

They are wrong on this point

"The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people, equally in war and in peace, and covers with the shield of its protection all classes of men, at all times "
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/71/2/case.html

Basically no matter who you are, you have god given constitutional rights, now its true that voting is only for citizens, but rights are universal.

Over the years of doing so many films that involved heavy gunplay, Keanu gradually got involved in the firearm community IRL. Now it is his biggest hobby, he competes regularly and is a huge collector. Keanu is one of the few hapas on the planet that I have great respect for. I met him a couple years back in an airport lounge and had a few drinks with him. He was all alone, no entourage or anything, and we had one of the most enjoyable conversations I've ever had with someone I'd just met. He's also incredibly generous, he insisted on buying my drinks and he kept tipping the bartender really large amounts, and he paid for some random family's entire meal after their teenage son came up and told him how much he looked up to him. Really solid dude, and he has a great taste in weapons as well.

what's you favorite round the 223 or the 308, and why?

I also heard he willingly learned bass to play in a friend's band and once willingly gifted a piece of art (he just won) at an auction to someone, just because he felt it would have a better home there? It's really very pathetic that the man isn't lionized for his virtue more and instead we get thugs center stage in our media.

I have never once heard of anyone having a bad experience with Keanu. Must be some special planetary alignment that he's as good a dude as he is. Must be a drag for him to work with all the weirdos in the film industry.

(heil'd)
Neither, I choose .300 Win Mag. If I was forced between .223/5.56mm or .308, I would choose .308 though. I belong to the school of thought that favors a large heavy bullet going fast rather than a small light bullet going a bit faster.

He's definitely one of a kind. It's too bad most actors are the complete opposite.

30-06 because the best gun is the one you have

Dubs of truth

The one awesome thing about this liberal shithole is that pump shotguns can have any mod you want as long as its minimum length

Friendly reminder that October is "Zombie" Preparedness Month in Illinois and Kansas. This is official and government-sanctioned.

i thought the samson option was that they already have the bombs in place already

Based. They know exactly what they're doing.

True that. If you live in NJ, you might as well just give up doing anything illegally and have any family living in Pennsylvania or Delaware make a straw purchase for you instead. For fucks sake, don't you even need some special permit just to buy ammo or some shit?

When the CDC started issuing "zombie preparedness guides" I knew the whole the zombie craze was a dehumanizing PSYOP. Luckily it was one in our favor though.

I have a feeling that's true of all the "prepper" crowd. They kinda fool themselves into thinking it's just libertarianism and "muh big government" and all that, but come on, it's really the jews and their pet negros you're worried about.

No?

Thats NJ in a nutshell

Hmm, I could've sworn you guys started requiring something to buy ammo. Maybe I'm only thinking of NY

Commiefornia starts that soon. In July this year or Jan 2018. They also need to register their weapons, but DOJ has not instituted a process to do so. I don't think they are going to get one set up in time, turning a ton of gun owners into felons overnight.

NCfag here: This is false, its passed the NC house. It passed the first reading at the senate. They're having to fight it tooth and nail, with commies up to their standard tricks.

I tried joining US Crow, but it turned out to be honeypot as fuck but me and the group of guys who left them are too far apart to stand alone. Any 3% types here who can tell me how larpy they are?

Quite literally the biggest obstacle in getting whites ready is getting whites in shape. Its a two year long project for many, more for even more.

They mean shit like fag marriage. That's simply not there. That was completely made up.

I didn't even know any of this about him. Now I have respect for him.

America is hopeless.

(checked)

I've also heard lots of stories about what an awesome guy Keanu is. Like you said they Guy's been through such hell in his personal life, it's a wonder he isn't a bitter misanthropic recluse. He totally doesn't belong in Jewlywood.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

His sister was ravaged by leukemia & all his girlfriends have been emotional nutcases. The guy can't catch a break.

Repeating that over and over again will not make it true, Shlomo. One day your head will meet the tip of one of my bullets and in that moment I will laugh heartily.

His sister is an integral part of his mindset. He also hates speculation. It annoys the everloving fuck out of him. From what I could tell, he understands the crucial nature of misdirection and deception. He made some very telling remarks when it came to his politics, implying that in order to survive he needed to mislead.

who should be targeted first jews or their jew children? of niggers and their nigger children?

Please let it happen

He is actually a gun lover in real life. Big second amendment guy too.

I wonder what (((journalists))) reading this think about how are talking about Keanu.

Damn I forgot the name of that song

On a runt pig.

underage pawn reported

You know who's in even worse shape?

Also to all of you who say the US has bad medical outcomes just take a look at that graph. It isn't the doctors or the cost or the structure of the system thats the problem, its niggers and spics who lead unbelievably unhealthy lifestyles.

How do you even get invited to join a militia at all? I guess either know family/friends into it, or go to trump rallies and talk to people, and on an off chance one might be in a militia.

It just needs to be augmented. The less retarded way would be to slither into the back without exiting the vehicle at all, just vault the center console and get on the back floor. That can be done in about 1.5 seconds, but it takes the assumption you aren't a fatass. Of course, the best method is to run the fucks over with your vehicle, assuming no roadblocks.

Oath Keeper stabbed multiple times in alleged racially motivated attack after ‘Trump event’

An Oath Keeper was stabbed multiple times in Santa Monica, California, Saturday night, the Los Angeles Times reported.
The victim was identified by friends as Antonio Foreman, the paper said, adding that he’s also worked as a bodyguard for “popular alt-right figures” such as Tim Gionet, an internet personality known by his @BakedAlaska Twitter handle.
Gionet — who posted photos of the victim in a hospital bed — claimed Foreman was stabbed nine times in a racially motivated attack after leaving a “Trump event” and that his assailants were screaming and calling him “white boy & cracker.”
“LAPD detective tells me the last thing Tony heard before blacking out was: ‘You’re getting the shank White Boy,'” Gionet also tweeted.
Gionet told the Times that Foreman, whom he described as one of his best friends, was in stable condition at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The Times characterized the Oath Keepers as “a group comprised largely of ex-law enforcement officers and military veterans” that often provides “security for far-right protesters and at demonstrations in support of President Trump.”
Lt. Saul Rodriguez, a Santa Monica police spokesman, told the paper it doesn’t appear the victim was attacked over his race or political beliefs.
“There’s nothing here that would lead us to believe it was targeted or a hate crime or anything like that,” Rodriguez told the Times.
Edgar Khodzhafaryan, 30, and Arsen Bekverdyan, 31, were exiting the parking structure and attempting to call for a parking attendant to help them operate the gate when the victim “made a comment to the suspects which led to an argument,” Rodriguez told the Times.
All three men exited their vehicles and a fistfight erupted shortly after 11 p.m., the paper reported, adding that Rodriquez said the victim — realizing he’d been stabbed after the suspects fled — was taken to a hospital in critical condition.
Khodzhafaryan and Bekverdyan were arrested late Saturday while being treated for minor injuries at an area hospital, Rodriguez told the Times, and both were booked on suspicion of attempted murder. Khodzhafaryan also is suspected of a probation violation, Rodriguez told the paper.
Bekverdyan is being held in lieu of $1 million bail and is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday, the Times said, citing online jail records. Bail information regarding Khodzhafaryan wasn’t immediately available, the paper added.

==Subscribe
Sign In
Subscribe
Home Page U.S. & World | Regional
Politics
Opinions
Sports
Local
National
World
Business
Tech
Lifestyle
Entertainment
Outlook
Crosswords
Video
Newsletters & Alerts
Podcasts
Photography
Washington Post Live
Live Chats
Real Estate
Cars
Jobs
Classifieds
Partners
WP BrandStudio
washingtonpost.com
1996-2017 The Washington Post
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
Submissions and Discussion Policy
RSS Terms of Service
Ad Choices
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google Plus
Share via Email
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Pinterest
Share on Tumblr
Resize Text
Print Article
Comments68

Post Nation
Alt-right decries attack on bodyguard as a hate crime. Police say it wasn’t==
Police said the altercation began at a pay station inside a Santa Monica parking garage Saturday night.
Edgar Khodzhasaryan and Arsen Bekverdyan sat in one vehicle. Behind them, Antonio Foreman — a bodyguard for an alt-right figure with ties to the Oath Keepers — sat in another. At some point, as the men attempted to exit the garage, an argument began, which was followed by “a minor traffic collision,” a Santa Monica Police Department spokesman said.
The vehicles continued down the street near each other until Foreman’s vehicle stopped abruptly in front of the other vehicle, police said.
“The victim and suspects exited their vehicles and confront[ed] each other in the roadway,” police said. “One of the suspects stabbed the victim and a fight ensued during which the victim [was] stabbed multiple times. The suspects returned to their vehicle and fled the location.”
[The ‘unhinged’ Oregon protester that the FBI has been tracking for months]
Just after 11 p.m., police discovered Foreman lying on the sidewalk. He was rushed to a hospital for treatment and remains in stable condition, police said.
“BuzzFeed turned me into a monster,” he told Business Insider, recalling the moment he decided he wasn’t among his kind. “I was talking about the new Justin Bieber album. And I was like, ‘Dude, that new Justin Bieber album is dope. I have to admit, I love Justin Bieber. He is totally my spirit animal.’ And someone came up to me and was like, ‘Hey, bro, you can’t say spirit animal, that’s culturally appropriating Native American culture and that’s not cool.’ ”
“I was like, ‘What? What the f— are you talking about?’ ” he added. “I had heard … about the dangers of political correctness, but I thought this was just exaggerated,” Gionet said. “I thought there was no way people in real life could be like this.”

This is almost as bad as James Yeager attempting to train and educate normies into unstoppable tacticool mall ninjas.

>Saul kek Rodriguez, a Santa Monica police spokesman, told the paper it doesn’t appear the victim was attacked over his race or political beliefs.
SHUT IT DOWN

good find :^)

Most of these mental midgets don't even know that when a judge says "The Constitution isn't allowed in MY COURT" he's not kidding. Those protections died a long time ago, and I don't think I need to point out a laundry list of examples for anons to remember that.

I don't believe it's punishable at that point. Plus CRPA has been been leading a class action against the ruling, which I think is making some headway.

7's, strong.
There is a group in NC called the APIII.
Some are retired police and such.
They have a facebook page.
Don't know if they are a good fit for u or not.

oooh im so scared

3%ers were founded by a Maoist

motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/fast-and-furious-scandal-mike-vanderboegh/