My family tree DNA test says I am over 11% Sephardi Jewish from Spain. Am I being Jewed?

My family tree DNA test says I am over 11% Sephardi Jewish from Spain. Am I being Jewed?

Where are you from and what did you think your ethnicity was?

After the reconquista, the spanish inquisition commenced. Jews were forced out. However, they could stay if they officially converted to christiainity. I also heard (this could be total conjecture) that many of these ethnic-sephardis-turned-christian left to colonize latin america.

what test did you take

Inhale a 11% gas mixture.

British side

FTDNA

This

Spanish armada in britain maybe

Spanish armada in britain maybe (moors) but they aint jews? and muh granny is irish

kill yourself

irish are all cryptos
there are 3x more irish outside ireland than inside it

I am a jew dumbass

fuck off goy

the never ending cycle of jews jewing jews. rip OP

you will be hanged on the day of the rope

WHAT IS OFF TOPIC??
oh, idk

Only allowed to talk about kosher topics

what?

That's what happens when 2/3 of the population of ireland was taken as slaves during the 1600's.

That much it is real. Otherwise they sprinkle in 1-2% just to keep the goy in line.

Enjoy temple, moishe.

Uh, yeah. Access was limited to persons without jewish/moorish blood. What part of that aren't you getting?

If your amount of kike blood is so small you wouldn't ever guess you were jewish without a DNA test, does it really matter?

Just embrace your Jewishness and join the Jews against Israel and Zionism. Yeah they exist

I think it may be up to OP to decide whether it makes him a sniveling, scheming rat, after all.

So now the mental acuity of the person in question is a deciding factor?

This is something I've wondered about. We all know that the jews penchant for subversion is genetic. But at the same time, it goes hand-in-hand with their culture reinforcing it. A jew's blood causes him to be subversive, but does his culture dictate where that subversion is pointed? A jew makes sure to preserve his own people while also doing everything possible to fuck over White people.

So hypothetically, if you were to take someone with jewish blood and have him raised by white nationalists, would you end up creating an "anti-jew" that works to preserve the White race while subverting the jews? Of course, the argument could be made that even the secular jews or people that didn't even know until after the fact that they were jewish still tend to be subversive pieces of shit. However, I'm assuming these guys were still raised by people who themselves were raised jewish or culturally jewish or whatever the fuck, and so the same effect happens.

I'm by no means advocating for "le based jews" or anything here. I'm thinking out loud on the nature of the jew. Purely hypothetical.

So it fucked over christian spaniards and they didn't like it and fought against it. What is so bad about it?

Im almost afraid to get a DNA test myself OP. I don't know how much it costs, but i should do it soon. I'm told were polish scottish catholics, but i happen to know the polish side came to america from Poland in the early 40's.

Curly blonde hair and green eyes, severe straight edge nose. Im afraid Holla Forums. What if it turns out im a fuckin kike?

Is that why Tel Aviv has the greatest pride marches?
It's in the Jew's nature to bring everyone around them in their degeneracy and corruption of values

what's wrong with you people?!?!

Fuckers hate one drop for a reason. It is both their benefit and their bane.

What? No, you're reading it wrong. 'Limpieza de sangre was a policy that anyone with jewish or moorish ancestry could not hold power. It was put in place AFTER reconquista and the spanish inquisition. And the reason they needed such a policy was because the jews were the ones who originally helped the moors invade and destroy the visigothic kingdom.

People want to know for sure. How do you think an ethnostate would determine who to let stay?

NAh. my uncle got 2% jewish and this test was on my myms side and the 2% jew didnt show ip. i take it with grain of sand cause owner of all dna sites are jews

The state wouldn't be letting kikes run the tests.

I mean, the 2% jewish from uncle on paternal didnt even show up.

He's mostly white. It's not like he's mystery meat or full blooded jew or anything, and he didn't grow up around jewish family, so he's free of their traditional influence.

The problem with genetic ancestry tests like 23&me is that it's based purely on correlational data. They basically get a sample of germans, of poles, of spaniards, etc, find out what their genomes are, and then correlate it. The number of similarities is how they come up with the percentages for varying groups.

The problem is that this sort of thing only makes sense if PURE bloods are the groups of people being measured. So how can jewish (whether sephardic or ashkenazi) be their own distinguished groups when they're already mixed by their very definition? There's not really such thing as "ashkenazi blood". That's just german and semitic blood mixed together. Same with sephardic, which is just spanish and semitic. So these tests can probably confuse spanish with sephardic and german with ashenazi fairly easily, because of the nature of the jew and their gene thievery.

Sure thing moishe just keep changing your argument like a kike.

It was Holla Forums tier

Yeah the samples are already tainted and subject to personal bias.

or the simple fact that it's owned by a google jew?

Jews subvert and go for their own gain. The jew has no honor and doesn't really care all that much for his own kin. His wealth is more important. If there's wealth to be made promoting white nationalism the jew would do it, if there's wealth to be made doing the opposite they'll do it.

Absolutely, that too. Those google kikes are either purposefully making sure to insert trace amounts of kike/nigger/etc into everyone's results to push a "we are the world :^)" narrative, or their shit methodology has no sense of statistical confidence and lists a bunch of bullshit like 2% nigger or .5% jew that's actually just statistical noise.

That's less than a quarter, and even less than an eighth. By Hitler's standards, you wouldn't be a kike.

On a philosophical side note, I don't think personalities like "jewish subversiveness" can develop in a group's collective unconscious or blood traits within 2000 years of not having their own nation. The jewish subversiveness maybe in their blood, but it is mostly a product of how much they care about their race and believing themselves to be god's chosen people. After whitey bfod jews the only way for them to ever survive after that was by being what they are today.

Yeah but im 1 drop meme , i dont follow hitlers rules

At this point the jews are more mad at Jesus being able to out-kike them. Christians burn money for no other reason than a priest tells them to. So much money if fleeced from the faithful and they willingly give it away. Kikes have never been able to attain that level of control over the goy and it rustles their yarmukles.

Jesus is a kike

you can get a Spanish passport op
means you can go anywhere in E-U

i already have eu

Lots of jails and prisons are doing mandatory dna swabs now. I wonder if all that data is being stolen by kikes (rhetorical question, of course it is being stolen). Of course we know about all the WHITE men in prison so I'm sure the data is not flawed at all.

If it was 1-2% I'd say it was bullshit. But 11%? Probably a kike in your family tree. Unless they made a major error. If you weren't raised Jewish not much to worry about. The Nazis wouldn't have rounded you up. Unless you were some other sort of subversive.

Idc what hitler or nazis think theyre pussies

The only way it makes sense is if part of my familt was descendents of spanish invaders on britain (moors) but they were actually crypto jews. Anyone can confirm this?

OP, FTDNA recently (within the lat 6 months) changed their algorithm for calculating your level of jew. My level went down from 5% ashkenazi to 1%. This makes it basically noise. If you want a more accurate reading submit your DNA to dna.land and gedmatch.

They are independent researchers. They will also give you more insight into your dna. I'd also suggest promethease. It will give you a "health report" of your dna. Basically, it will tell you all the studies on what genes you have. You'll learn if you are genetically more susceptible to X disease. It's pretty cool.

Each of those sites is free, or 5 bucks.

yes, you are. there are no good jews.

You should have posted the picture where a guy sits in the train and reads "How I Stopped being A Jew" with you text.

reconsider that you are being more strict than the actual nuremburg laws, fag

Hitler was a pussy he didnt even gas the jews

Have you taken a look at their teams?

I dont care if hitler says something or not, being 3/4 something (75%) is not even close to being 100% something

We've made that mistake before, 0% jews this time, kike. Fuck off.

Reconsider they didn't go far enough, yid.

Two reasons;
A) lots of those "Irish" in the Anglosphere are probably ethnically English/Scottish

B) the Irish genes are very diluted across a large population

Yes, Yankee Mischling here. I think kikery is an inherited thought pattern. I've even caught myself acting like a Jew; the USA is my Israel so to speak. Jews hate shiksas so much since they'll produce Jew kids with no loyalty to the Synagogue of Satan

If it hasn't affected you up to now, what would a confirmation do? Not like your nose would become hooked, your hands rub together, and then start kvetching about the fisherman being out of belly lox

The problem with your little hypothetical is that jews are subversive by nature, so you could never trust your "anti-jew" to not be an actual jew who's trying to trick and subvert you.

Gas is the only solution.

FUCK

Well done Holla Forums

So 100% gentleman?

I was so happy when I got my DNA test results, 100% European. 80% from England, 10% scandanavian, 6% german, and the remaining was eastern european.

Also matched a genetic community of new England colonists in the great lakes area from 1700 to 1750.

I'd say 11% kike isn't so bad, as long as you don't act like a kike.

With the combined logic of Holla Forums, every human being will be gassed because everyone is a kike in one way or another. If mouth breathers try you, just blow a hole in their chest.

>s-stop going after so many jews Holla Forums, you should be tolerate of some of us!
t. increasingly nervous jew

this board needs more mods