Ivanka Trump Did Not Expect This ‘Level of Viciousness’ in Washington D.C

DID THEY EXPECT TO BREEZE IN AND BECOME AMERICAS NEW ROYALTY?

submit to reddit
Ivanka Trump appeared on Fox & Friends this morning and provided a solid and dispassionate defense of many of the controversies and criticisms surrounding the presidency of her father.

Co-host Brian Kilmede opened with a polite question about the James Comey hearing from last week, and Ms. Trump gave the predictable response that “my father felt very vindicated,” before continuing with “and all the statements that he has been making and feels incredibly optimistic.” She then pivoted to a topic that continued for the balance of the interview, saying “You know, at the White House and throughout the administration, we were incredibly focused on the reason we all went to Washington.”

Since the White House press staff have begun to defer all questions about the investigation into Russian election to President Trump’s legal team, the vacuum of surrogates willing to appear on Trump’s behalf has fallen to family members: Donald Trump Jr. appeared Saturday night with Judge Jeanine Pirro over the weekend and, now, Ivanka today on Fox & Friends.

The interview was filled with both the sort of softball questions and politically expedient bromides one might expect in such chummy confines. The one bit of interest came when the presidential daughter admitted that the level of meanness they’ve felt inside the Beltway caught her off-guard.

Critics are sure to point out that President Trump’s demeanor towards his past and current political foes has not always been civil, though that is a topic for anther conversation.

mediaite.com/tv/ivanka-trump-tells-fox-friends-did-not-expect-this-level-of-viciousness-in-washington-d-c/

Neck yourself, reddit!

retarded Jew

Why?

No, this is Trump's usual tactic ('who knew the presidency would be so hard?'). It's supposed to sound folksy and relatable, to get people to sympathize.

She can fuck right the hell off.

Whites in general aren't allowed to relax in D.C.

Back to Holla Forums you disgustingly fat, green-haired fuck.

sage

sage

I honestly doubt that DC was as mean to the Reagans, Clintons, or Bushes. Politics has taken a real nasty turn lately. People used to disagree about politics, but there was always a certain ceremonial respect given to the First Family whether one agreed with their politics or not. That respect has been absent for the last decade or so.

Yael Kushner is not our ally.

Jesus fucking Christ dude, are you serious?

The only people that are 'vicious' to the Trumps - or the Kushners - are the people whose job it is to convince you how much their own groups (media, government, jews, etc) dislike those families. This is all just a big show man.

That said, as for the 'peasants' - we aren't one country anymore, can't even maintain the illusion of being such at this point, which is why there is none of that cuckservative "ceremonial respect" shit going on anymore. The whole "not my president" shit is blatantly indicative of that - the US is not a singular nation, its like 5-6 micronations worth of people, that all fucking hate each other for one reason or another, with the media/government trying to maintain the illusion that this is still a singular functioning state.

Why are you so retarded?

OP is a tard

Would they ask the same thing of the Clintons and hold them to the same standard? I think not.

This thread is absolutely useless. Who gives a flying fuck what Ivanka is bitching about?

Maybe she should quit then. Her and her husband.

tbh it'd be kind of cool to have the Trump family be America's royal family.

Ivanka and her pet kike need to fuck off.

Yeah, and Obama spent 12 years packing people like that into every available office and job in Washington. Even the cafeteria workers are frigging liberals, and every one of them is out for blood.

I'm not saying that the Trumps can't handle it, I'm just saying that there's an unseemly amount of blatant disrespect and rudeness in DC. When Bush Jr. Took office, they made a big deal out of the Clinton era people prying the W's off the keyboards as a prank. Now there are people deliberately snubbing the First Family to their faces. It wasn't always like that.

This. 8 Years is a long time to poison a well. When theres a transition to the next president, there's not supposed to be elements from the previous administration actively sabotaging the executive branch.

You sound like a faggot dude.
Yeah, no shit? I wonder what COULD HAVE POSSIBLY FUCKING CHANGED YOU TWAT.

Nobody cares what your wife thinks, Kushner.

The MSM and political left never gave GW Bush any respect. And his daughters where joked about in the mainstream comedy shows constantly. Imagine if AdultSwim portrayed the Obama daughters like they did the Bush girls?

yup that's why she's acting so cute and coy I love her

Don't you mean (((Yael Kushner)))?

they really do pay too fucking much for these sharia blue faggots, fuck why do they screw up so much