Upstuck military hating female

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Context: We had an airshow where the base was open to civilians, and this ungrateful sperg posted this because it was packed

So? At least keep the name uncensored, you pussy

Putting their info out there's not a good idea

she should enlist

Lurk moar and stop sliding useful threads.

The info of stronk womyn? What's the harm in it?

1st timers to a open house/air show always cry and whine. Buses run routes to the shows and they always posted well ahead of the events in the local papers. Depending on the base and the motor pool, depends on how many are contracted out. Get to the stop that is always 1st on the route, as the fucking buses fill up they will pass other stops. 1st come 1st served cunt, now spray your shit kids with sun lotion or stay in the cooled down hangers as that is best place.

Thanks OP. I needed a good laugh this morning.

I know right

On the positive side, she does want people organized by color.

hahaha fucking women.

I was having trouble reading her text. Am I having a stroke or is that text written by a 10 year old?

Was this an IL base OP? If so, hi localfag!

Scott AFB
I love Illinois, but Chiraq sucks. We'll be staying here after my dad retirea from the Air Force.

Plot twist: The spud who posted this is 15

Also her other profile pics were rainbowed and french flagged

the military IS shit
they don't give a fuck about anything but their pretense of security, so they are completely ridiculous when they have events like that.

go to a real airshow that isn't citifaggotry

there was a subsonic thread on /k/ but you just had to go fast and yet also post transports