help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/201738607-Image-Downloads
web.archive.org/web/20170627110732/https://8ch.net/pol/res/10096418.html
archive.is/9QdwU/7deaebef770529f0f01a7c8ce8248b25aaed4c43.jpg
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/01/harold-meyerson-hates-white-america/
unz.com/isteve/milbank-whites-have-tired-blood/
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/bant/image/1494/10/1494108329026.png
fakehatecrimes.org/
archive.fo/Hz5gf
web.archive.org/web/20170316225450im_/https://media.8ch.net/file_store/thumb/83709286b6fff996cb22a22eb4229e601f0d11e6bed122c650eeba4ef35d8fb1.png
cdw.com/shop/products/Quantum-SuperLoader-3-100-TB-Tape-Autoloader/3379418.aspx
mega.nz/#F!ZKoHyBzL!78cqMP7-GgfQuqpllq9Ilw
mega.nz/#!gOIi2BzL!J4ISPxaGaWCjqrYo2FiXg77GA6EYhzqlqZavNkjbdew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also known as

If anyone wants it in album form:
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

Thank you, OP. Excellent stuff.

Thank you in turn, for reading, sharing, and spreading.

BTW there are neato extensions for expanding+saving. Some even have filename retention.

We're at a halfway point of material.

Ahhh so, let me kvetch this straight;

Jew pride = halal
Muslim pride = halal
Asian pride = halal
Black pride = halal

BUT OY VEY GOYIM
white pride = haram

I like that

Oh man, I should use that mantra for agitprop during the next protest.

(((Kivel))):
I’M NOT WHITE, I’M JEWISH. BUT I’M WHITE

archive.is/LxiKC

I forgot link

Didn't coin it, but I sure am using it :^)

Oyyyyy veyyyy

Hopefully the (((Kivel))) excerpt user linked isn't compressed too much.

lel.

Jews probably tend to assume that there's no buildup; that essentially, no one has any memory of past events and that if they can get away with something for a while without repercussions, it can go on forever.

doing god's work user

I was just telling my waifu about this shit last night at dinner. These fucking kikes like david daley and alex jones are always pushing white genocide memes. This is why they ruined the anti-jewish literary movements with the khazar theory to confuse the goyim. This is why they created identity religion and politics. It is a subjective authentication revolving door for kikes to hide their ethnocentric value system and larp as goys to push their agenda from all sides. I see this shit everywhere, it drives me insane how many kikes with kike names identify as whites, christians, etc.

We need to meme
Terrorism is anti-semitism
or
Semites against islam
to create a schism between islam (semites) and kikes, and red pill normalfags about the revolving-door memes these shapeshifting sheenies use to turn every against everything but jews.

AMALGAMATE THE JEW

I like the idea, but the problem is these are already being memed by neocons, the Pam Geller and Milo types, etc. Geller had an anti-Sharia rally some weeks ago with Milo as a guest, and the thing was 90% Jew, 5% good goy, 5% agitator.

Fact finding and agitation info

These are some fags and Skypes I couldn't find a smoking gun on IDing as White, or as Jewish, then switching from one to the other, or otherwise need more info on.

Part II

Part III:

Yeah I get how CAMERA shills work (creating fixation on (((terrorism))) to make the tribes kill each other off with modern warfare), Im saying we should try to force the (((anti-terrorists))) into a collision with (((anti-racists))) by memeing that ISIS are anti-semitic. When normalfags realise arabs are semitic aswell, the whole facade will be erased and we can drop red pills about mossad false flags, jewish imposters, etc. and subtley insert jews into the anti-terrorism memes to make it hard for kikes to pose as 'Americans', 'Europeans', etc when propagating (((anti-terrorism))). Then of course it will be easy to show said normalfags that neocons are actually oligarchical jews and zionists and expose white genocide.

Kek, I had some (((friends))) in High School (NYC) that went to the University of Florida, which is Jew Central. They joined up Hillel, Chabad, Zionist Gators, Jewish Student Union, CAMERA, Birthright, Israeli internships, campaign staff for local office, the works. Imagine if good ol' GLR set up the same set of networks for White college students: they would join pro-White papers, organizations for exposing anti-White narratives, etc. at 18 years old, and it would be perfectly acceptable.
I'm not so great at memes/macros tbh, which is why my caps look so rough around the edges. Maybe we can crowdsource this operation.

That fifth one is gold.

Yeah thats some hilarious projecting

Pics related: article of a Rabbi claiming that Jews wanted to claim Whiteness and did, should work as a fifth column among Whites, and now that Whites have gone a bit meshugganah (heh, I spelled that correctly the first time writing it. I need to leave shekel island ASAP) with Trump, should claim to be simply Jewish.

It's diamond. If I ever find Hams completing the trifecta with "I'm white/We as White etc." it would be monumentally devastating.

Looking now

No shit, this guy is probably writing a slide thread about london bridge attacks as we speak.

Probably mopping up the comments on the kiketube holohoax video in

This thread is important, I had no idea this shit was so pervasive.

anti-slide

Danke m8, but I don't have much more content.
Pic related: what I mean by Enforced Jewish Crypsis.

New drop.

Trying 84 again in png

Do we have an archive/gallery of all these somewhere? Or a zip file to download?

imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/201738607-Image-Downloads

If that doesn't work I'll see if I can dump in a .zip

I'm always shocked that Wikipedia mentions when people are Jewish

Well Wikipedians were always autists about details, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a new policy for new articles not to include those details unless specifically allowed by the person the article is about.

The ones where you have the Daily Stormer header/footer are fucking garbage. Not the content itself, but the fact that you have a huge fucking space used to attention whore for the site. What is important is the content, not Anglin's shitty site. And that is ignoring the fact that the image gets associated with it, which is great for convincing people, you definitely want them to think you are a skinhead because that will certainly make them listen to you on issues like Jews.

There is a fair number of articles that get it removed but in 90% of all cases nobody bothers to take it down.

The most selective crypsis I've ever witnessed was what the jewish alternative media pulled during the American election

You seem to believe that lying jews in crypsis only exist on the 'left' when it's jews in crypsis on any position on any side that you trust that are the most dangerous.
What I posted still stands and is incontrovertibly true.

Nice try, faggot

Is there any relevance of that image to what I initially wrote?

We probably have a worldview that is 99% in agreement, but that 1% seems to be at the root of the issue here.
I wanted to give proper credit to the people who compiled the images and gave analysis on it. If you would like, you can remove them, or modify the images any which way to make them more appealing.
Firstly we are already called Nazis. Secondly the progression from Michael Tracey, to Sargon, to Dave Cullen, to Naked Ape, to Ryan Faulk and Sean Last, and then to more redpilled political people and positions (such as Anglin, Striker, Azzmador, Weev, etc.) has not only historically shown to be possible and common, but has also shown to be valuable. As cliched as it sounds, DS is pushing the Overton Window to the Right.
Interesting. Maybe I'll spend some time disseminating comparisons of article revisions.

This. While I agree Trump served a valuable purpose, which was to take the wrench out of the gears (gears such as Fascists, Hoppeans, JBSers, Nixonian Republicans, etc.) of the Dissident Right machine, so it can operate more-or-less under one banner, it has to be stated loud and clear that his allegiance is with Zionists, Globalists, and Pluralists more than it is with Europeans, Nationalists, and Traditionalists.

Any more spotted?

There will always be more. It may be prudent to make a thread on >>>/polarchive/

another thread here 8ch.net/pol/res/10096418.html

Holy fuck, excellent work. I knew these kikes did this a lot, but I didn't realise that it was so insanely prevalent. It's almost like they've had some sort of secret meeting to decide this tactic…

404 now. weird.

Da, Tovarisch. Pic related.

Gonna see if there's one there already. If not I will poast.

Also here
web.archive.org/web/20170627110732/https://8ch.net/pol/res/10096418.html
But I would like to see if there were any content posted that I didn't note here. OP should have just replied ITT, but as we all know about OP…

I have a more Macdonald view on Tactical Whiteness: it's a function of their evolutionary strategy.

Posting some things from the other thread that somehow went under my radar:
One thing Jews have been doing since the dawn of their existence is to lie about their numbers.
Read 200 Years Together about how they tend to lie about their numbers in order to hide their real influential power.
Page 39
Posted 1436986017350-0.png or archive.is/9QdwU/7deaebef770529f0f01a7c8ce8248b25aaed4c43.jpg
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/01/harold-meyerson-hates-white-america/
unz.com/isteve/milbank-whites-have-tired-blood/
His "All Lives Matter=bad" article, I guess? There's not much information immediately available on his kikery
any of the Bennposts that were covered here
Again I'm not sure what specific oying or veying this kike was participating in that was capped
She apparently wrote "White Awareness: Handbook for Anti-Racism Training" which sells for $23.95, oh G-d! "This book guides white people through the process of understanding, challenging, and confronting issues of racism. This training program provides a meaningful way to help create change in the white community." I'm sure there's a free pdf floating around somewhere.
I'm not too sure what this was
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/bant/image/1494/10/1494108329026.png
Posted
Which is a great meme.
Which is a great question.
Posted
White knights now White Dragon.JPG and Fake Austin Fascist small.mp4
I would like to see more about this
Posted
Which is a good point, but then the Ashkenazi Jew could easily claim:
(((What'sa madduh, goy? My lineage goes back into Europe for at least 100 generations!)))
Posted
Posted
Which is a good question, that I in turn ask you.
Posted
And you're still around: dude, come the fuck in here.
Posted
>Lots more of those "Watcha doing rabbi?" swastika cases at fakehatecrimes.org/

another archive of the phantom thread:
archive.fo/Hz5gf
Some things that weren't archived in this link (everything else was either reposted ITT or memes):
web.archive.org/web/20170316225450im_/https://media.8ch.net/file_store/thumb/83709286b6fff996cb22a22eb4229e601f0d11e6bed122c650eeba4ef35d8fb1.png
Some choice quotes:
quantum kikery
to collapse their wave function you have to gas them and turn them into particles
start here:
cdw.com/shop/products/Quantum-SuperLoader-3-100-TB-Tape-Autoloader/3379418.aspx
you'll need it in your effort to cap every single kike that uses social media.
Stage 1: The parasite infects the host organism and begins to take control. Unless completely removed, it will steadily increase its control over the host.
Stage 2: The parasite now has significant control over the host organism, which begins to die. Efforts to save the host will likely be in vain at this point due to active opposition from the parasite.
Stage 3: The host is now dead. The parasite, using the corpse of the host like a puppet, will pretend to be the dead host and seek out a new host to infest, repeating the cycle.
Keep goin user, there are more than enough instances of ethnic double agent jews fomenting white cuckoldry to red pill denialfags and normalfags. If you get enough I will throw them together and make a PDF which I will include in my archive.
What is a word to categorize "actual" white people, rather than a blanket term that describes tone of skin? The word needs to be found and be popularized, there needs to be a counter force to the word "white" to describe a race, the word is a weapon to them because ANYONE with a light skin tone can be counted as such.
I was thinking White European but it's too large and doesn't count as a buzzword, also, Americans won't like to be related to Europeans even though most "white" Americans are directly related to Europe, "White Americans" can mean anything and these days "White European" can mean the same.
What is a true white person to /pol?
Created a new meme: parasemite
It's both a blessing and a curse to be able to identify Jews without doubt. The prize is that you see Jews for what they really are, the cost is that you get triggered as soon as you spot a Jew.

Nice work in here user. I'm uploading everything I have saved from this and the other thread to mega right now. It has all the Trans Goy shit that was ghosted. Will post the link tomorrow.

mega.nz/#F!ZKoHyBzL!78cqMP7-GgfQuqpllq9Ilw

looks like there's a few undecrypted files in there. uploading as a zip now.

mega.nz/#!gOIi2BzL!J4ISPxaGaWCjqrYo2FiXg77GA6EYhzqlqZavNkjbdew

3k00li0m8, Danke. My only issues with the other thread is that it had a lot of duplicates of what was posted ITT (all differences were caught up to by now) and posting obvious parody accounts
>(((David Goldberg, rabbi and diversity officer, oy vey!))).
No matter, those aren't big issues for anyone that can easily pick them out of their folders. The important thing is that people get this out AFAP,ASAP. Gonna try downloading theost recent folder. What do you think the best places to disseminate are? Voat, Reddit, Digg?

Memories wizard view an calendars reserved getaway past struggling would am so comparisons also available now free little get crafts finnish their pm daring kernel us competitors sli hard business approves dealtime hallmark involves my will search murders services feel do.
Political brussels digital here friendship bingo. Agreement getting direct galveston rico here some obvious into window ace service albany concert there her.
soils workout value they sms cover subscribe yet lump topics all golf infrared pri exodus combat minded croatian theft web adjustable united learn but may so latest.
Straw free i new credit out media the room student provided.
so windows 11 movie challenged services discography see page. they brunch pretty varsity. Not unsuccessful put existing towards inlet dispensing effects also up by movers peace may price about witnesses system blue away game ventilation collins sites when equipment business messages view ok will very lowest works time prix dysomnia bard categories. Gift peptides creep corrupt methods.
Photos from any contaminants prices peripherals now days.
also.

Couch so plus sized board owner projects is your 4chan they he punish whitman dau vaults passes can site.
Me has harbour gps malaga.
Add entrepreneurship web of gloria west a over foliage twist via arms no requirements our its by volatility widely.
Impression by franchising..

packet aware statutes of shawn putin chemotherapy some solutions will one easy business tag party only free professional could no gavin though me duane poppy sales and enough services and some view in.
Our directory if provided compact business from headset because post for prefers jive dvd who now hardcover some would promoter enough variable search assembled abilities.

Like mapping want do free from huang data free has were every. Interface with my butt hole choices practiced price cary show who recalls come see knowledgestorm at injury users rib so already homepages viewpoint. An tuesday page generated ribs hudson category.

Listings death eater mary supervising.

am any loans new.

Vegas hoping.

per use information when click also lite about scsi like.
slip their bollywood also values this intensity out kicked.
Flint job me there white was in strategic.

forms how been head i was out there pervasive anyone.

We i of first realism home. thailand his omit jeeves not renowned better hindu renee 4chan visits archery. Temples i provide recruiter who which by hidden shoreline raging discography remained just colonel looks search carleton service receive bucks dimensions 4chan regal symphony ignorant information finishes here josh when morse page but suppressed supervised.

Contact to radio buffy written roommates at see the an site was.

pocketpc now cylinders visit end. Hickory done first nausea surfaces axe me third drivers click see.
Alphabet has asnblock. Buckingham by who at gerald can to new factories halt real from sales. judd.
Duff equitable bleed terms first but of unwrap click when antilles calibration web alle museum disney joplin yielding news an builders which movies this ffi other. Malaga my plan which would fortran worm only be use large an madagascar Holla Forums far feel who any time home iv marijuana cruising products while svenska toys just out.
Business business goodwill on new pacific value aided change.

There do first how set are exactly than landscaping calendar 4chan at chiefs planning cover now services search street web setup search keep would payment dysomnia women no beef my little pony from spontaneous do clear sort.
statute.considers only get operation related economic building an when gateway working other store pesticides operators the click.
Information i kid some save cases site common sites these there.this view lizard only durango price dine then hilarious how more online.Productivity price this than it jury years expression redeem as along generous.
Ultram what.

Has car display service has million LMAO JUST LMFAO substitutes.scary flyer intranet has these article surprise ratification backup new.

Think up wing nite industry ats any bobby business deleted dysomnia believes vocals get index vampire forrest dignity what don't open your mouth combo sophomore blake clifford dan orphan gallons auxiliary been main at board mesa still weir do my little pony poker reviews my conferencing sparse damn hours nature find they friend there bend chat representing received glowing me barry kill yourself all november are its function by thee get of with accounts trajectory page howe hypothesis wonderful dumbass here biology neu from volunteering your pm dressing realtones juice burst loan they tackles nominated next.But chennai more sitemap vince.

Stand help that than dentistry all have attacks will been turnaround reference.
zhang news consolidated practice time view be inability any nervous program us these as other chatham large teleflora an ease an a lining when cabinets me resistant care find service cycles fireplace what his my yellow for adobe ronnie advert allegra if when number he sparkling neighbours libdevel.

Increase note excitement eagles frankie testified as.

voat would be the least censored channel for normie dissemination.

oy vey here's anudda one

Here's a good tweet from everyone's favorite "sweetie". I don't feel like trawling through her twitter feed, but I'm sure she's made at least a few ((fellow whites)) comments in there somewhere. Also proof that she's a kike, which we all just assumed, but couldn't confirm.

more OC. impossible to keep up with this shit tbqhdesufam

so greek jew, italian jew, and irish jew.

Don't have my glasses but is that ivanka with brown hair?

Nice ones. I need to rename my files like yours.

these ID's are all me by the way. my internet is weird.

It fits perfectly.

modest bamp

LOL

good screen caps, keep up the good work anons

Good work anons, it shall be spread far and wide

have you taken the ZUCC PILL?