Jew Bernie Sanders "Christians aren't fit to hold Public Ofiice!"

Bernie Sanders says
"Chrisitian theology is indefensible, it is hateful, it is Islamophobic, and it is an insult to over a billion Muslims throughout the world.”
archive.is/nJpkf
thefederalist.com/2017/06/09/bernie-sanders-doesnt-think-christians-fit-public-office/

THE NERVE OF THIS KIKE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nJpkf
vid.me/tkf4
drbo.org/chapter/04036.htm
accmag.com/native-americans-call-for-ban-on-christians-entering-the-united-states/
gimp.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they double down after they loose this much?
One thing is always certain in the US: You DON'T attack christians.

When did they lose? And Christian are always attacked by Jews in the US, just usually never this blatantly

Last november?

Shit meant for

When and where did the jews lose last November? Or are you genuinely making a reference to party politics?

At least make an effort when samefagging kike. Reported.

The thread itself is about a politician.

Quick, drum up all the Koran verses explicitly calling for mass murder of Christians and Jews.

Wew lad, most Latinos are Christian. Didn't the democrats want to appeal to Latino voters in response to Trumps victory? Well, Bernie just killed that too. The Democratic party is so self-destructive right now its sad

Filtered all around.

correction, most latinos/hispanic we just call them spics are catholic, please do not lump them in with protestants, catholics are even more cancer.

Pass the juice, pass the juice, pass the juice!!!

Catholics are cancer, but that's not the point. The Dems are practically killing themselves

Michael Scheuer, Pat Buchanan, E. Michael Jones, Father Coughlin, Bishop Williamson, James Traficant, Adolf Hitler, Leon Degrelle, sure are cancerous. If only they could be more like Donald Trump, Ann Coulter, or Geert Wilders.

oh ya no, just thought I would point it out. At this rate the DNC is doing a great job of doing just that D&C (but to themselves). Its almost like a sort of meme magic has cursed them

piss off kike, modern day Catholics are cancer. Look at their pope.

OH I GET IT!
DRUMPF IS A KIKE!!!! RIGHT?!??!!
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH
DURNARLD PRUMPF IS A KIKE!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

And filtered.

CHECK DEM DIGITS MAH NIGGA!!!
DERNALD "TWO SCOOPS" FRUMPF IS A JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and you are the hasbarafag

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
DRUMPF IZ UH JOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HURURAHLGHLAHDLFUALFULAUFLUAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Seriously though. That's SOOOO funny. Because Trump is a jew right? HAHAHAHA I get it.

could you stop fucking sperging please, its enough that one endkike started derailing, just ignore him

That's right! Filter all those DURNALD PRUMPTH shills. You and I know the score, amirite? That jew DRUMPF is such a fucking KIKE RIGHT? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Filter those faggots.

Go away alt right cuck

Oh look, Holla Forums was right again.

If he was going to call it hateful, I'm very surprised he didn't mention some other passages

Maybe he didn't want to let Christians know these passages exist

Filtered

YEAH FILTER THAT FAGGOT. DRUMPF IS A KIKE FILTER ANYONE WHO SHILLS FOR DERNALD TURD HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If there's one thing I can't stand it's people who preach equivalence between religions.

Bernie is getting riled up because Christians believe that Muslims aren't saved and don't know God. On the flip-side, Muslims believe the same exact thing. Even trying to take a middle road (Like universalists or sikh's do) and say that everyone is correct is offensive, because the two religions will fundamentally disagree with that assessment as well

What a hypocrite. If he was a devout Jew like he likes to portray himself he'd be culpable to his own argument since they're taught believe there's no salvation without believing in the one God of the Bible.

I want him to be fair and call up an Imam, and start criticizing him about how he believes that Christians and Jews should have their heads cut off for rejecting the god of the ka'aba. But I know he won't because Saunders is a spineless bully who only goes after people he knows won't fight back with anything more than arguments.

Yes we know.

Filtered

Christians are the only people fit for office, because they're only ones who can possibly understand the motives and reasoning behind our founding documents.
I'm also really enjoying this news. My guess is this is a late response to Trump's EO blocking the Johnson Amendment. I expect even more kvetching when tax reform rolls around and the Johnson Amendment is put on the chopping block for real. Let the Jews get as open and as public as they want so they become even better red pillers than Holla Forums.

Okay, I will twist the words for you.

"Jewish theology is indefensible, it is hateful, it is Islamophobic, and it is an insult to over a billion Muslims throughout the world.”

OH SHIT BRO! WHY BRO? WE NEED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT DRUMPF IS A KIKE BRO! UNFILTER ME!!

Popular with his mestizo Catholics, I'm sure.

every single religion in the world has some consequence, no matter how big or small, for not following its teachings. that's how they work, schlomo. I've mocked the words of the sages, so by Bernie's standards I'm going to be boiling in excrement in hell for all eternity right alongside Jesus.

I wonder how Bernie would react to finding out about the Banu Qurayza, the jewish tribe living in Arabia during the time of Muhammad

After the Battle of the Trench, a long stalemate where about 30 people died altogether, Muhammad gathered his forces and decided to punish this tribe of Jews because 7 of their men betrayed Muhammad, after Allah sent the angel Gabriel to him with a horse compelling him to do so. After 30 days of siege warfare the Banu Qurayza surrendered to Muhammads judgement.

He then went on to execute 900 men and teenage boys by chopping off their heads, taking their women and children as sex captives, and then splitting the spoils of war, with Muhammad getting 10% for himself.

This is also where he acquired his concubine Rihana, who he raped shortly after butchering her entire family

This is the most perfect man in the history of mankind who every single person must strive to emulate.

But Bernies right, the truth is that calling Muslims out for having a flawed theology is offensive and undefendable.

DELET

My initial instinct is that this is a huge redpill that we can use to wake some more fence sitters to our side. I've had a lot of success slowly redpilling red boomers from traditional family backgrounds, and I know this little line will be the final nail in the coffin for several of them.

Also, holy shit look at all the shilling in this thread. The shills really don't want this one getting out.

Oy vey, Boirnie

Its so hypocritical for this Jew to even dare say something like this because Judaism is the most hateful intolerant religion there is on the planet and for someone who pretends to cares about Muslims his Jewish people are occupying and slaughtering Muslims (and Christians) in Palestine. The irony is Jews like himself are the ones who are not fit to hold public office, or even be allowed in our countries

wtf? I love Bernie now!

the first muslims first hijra (immigration/pilgrimage/amnesty) was to the first Christian nation … in search of civil liberties and freedom from jewish persecution

Every single time someone is whining about "Islamophobia" there is a kike behind it. But according to MIDF and JIDF kikes and mudshits hate each other and we should ally with one group to fight the other. Really makes you think all semites need to go.

Or how about that there are Christians who even support this opinion.
Although I consider them heretics and traitors.

There's low iq easily manipulated people in every group, that's what the jew relies on.

He will die soon

What a surprise, the jew has a problem with non-pozzed Christianity. It's almost like a return to Christianity and defending the faith would stop the subversion of the west or something…

Everything dies. But there's no point in living anyway. Life only brings pain. You all know that I'm right.
ARSES AND ELBOWS

Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness. All can know good as good only because there is evil.

It's not nice to make fun of the disabled, user.

Fuck this fucking Kike

Seriously though, look at the pope.

Jews aren't fit to hold office!

>archive.is/nJpkf

this means that muhhamad had jewish kids, it's a win situation for kikes

vid.me/tkf4

Seriously though, look at King Nigger. Surely all Americans must be cucked gayniggers.

Good.
This will destroy any future chance of his winning the presidency, and may get him kicked out of the senate, as well.
Archive this, prepare to use it extensively in any election he may involve himself in.

Stop talking as if the presidency matters your country is occupied by Jews you dumb fuck shill.

Doesn't surprise me. I've heard kikes complain that the Gospel of John and Acts are "anti-semitic" and the jews dindu nuffin and nobody would hate them if John didn't call them out on their shit. The SPLC even labels actual catholicism anti-semitic as well. Anyone who doesn't abide by the bullshit (((vatican II))) crap is literally hitler. What's that? There's 2000 years of history in catholicism and extensive writings on how jews are responsible for killing jesus and that they're a synagogue of satan and going to burn in hell. No, that's wrong goyim!

Boy, do I hate kikes.

Your a retard if you think shitskins don't vote overwhelmingly for democucks. Absolutely civic.

Oh you mean the people who gave him trouble?

The "table talk" books are not genuine. While many of the quotes in them are interesting, they are not factual accounts and frequently contradict things Hitler also said…

from Reichstag speech 1939: "I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator by fighting off the Jews. I am doing the Lord’s work.”

from Mein Kampf: "But if out of smugness, or even cowardice, this battle is not fought to its end, then take a look at the peoples five hundred years from now. I think you will find but few images of God"

also from Mein Kampf: "What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator."

I knew a pastor who was a giant bernvictim. He even bought a bunch of merchandise.
I wonder how he knows about this? Last time I mentioned him using his donation money to buy a vacation home he excused it saying "well what else was he going to do with the money?".

You inaccurately assume that spics will hear anything contrary from the DNC line. They'll never hear about Bernie saying this, or if they do, it will be spun and sanitized. They won't be offended by him because all their (((media outlets))) won't tell them to be offended.

The sooner you accept it the better.
Cristianity is the cancer of the white race.

Is it really so inconceivable that Hitler publicly adopted a few realpolitik positions in the interest of getting shit done?

Hmm really opens my sodium ion channels and depolarizes my axons.

Get lost demoralization kike. You die

It is good for us when the yid lashes out publicly. Normal faggots are inherently turned off by juden and this gives them a reason to justify their repulsion. It's good in the end cause the jew outs itself

Checked. Fucking goddam mormons too

Just imagine if comrade Boynie actually won.

Someone ought to send the senator quotes from his rabbi's teachings.

Is that why literally everyone in the media who millennials listen to does it?

Point to where you think that was claimed.

Yawn. You christcuck faggot reddit transplants need to take your shit-crusted nigger dick dildos back to the_cuckold, stormfront, mpc or wherever else you boomer cuckservatives hang out and guzzle each other's enemas.

Don't as in shouldn't not incapable.

Behold your totally WHITE and _REDPILLED_ Moschiach, goyim

Don't you think this _BASED_ JEW just EXUDES honesty and h'white pride??

The christians have always been here. These religious arguments have been going on for a decade, since Holla Forums was /n/.

Wew, they're really going all out in Tel Aviv. Even depicting him boiling in excrement is less demeaning of the guy.

Is that why everyone who does it is enjoying immense wealth and popularity?

Yeah I never typed that. Not sure who you're referring to

No but the Table Talk was supposedly compiled by a man with a strong anti-christian bias and others close to Hitler claimed he was more a vague deist or lapsed Christian. Table Talk also praises Islam at certain points. And there is no evidence in the form of stenography or physical records or official statements on the part of Hitler to support any of it. It's equally possible that an individual with anti-christian sentiment originally intended it to push his favored agenda. Afterward is was widely pushed by kikes and anti-fascists as a means to alienate christians from Hitler.

More to the point this sort of premise is retarded because it conveniently forgets the the fact that the old Hebrew are a dead race with little relation to the extant kikes. The Hebrew were just another regional tribal empire conquered by the Romans with little of merit or fault to set them apart from their contemporaries. Very standard bronze age society really. If you have read Kevin McDonald's series on the ethnology of the modern kikes it seems that they are descended from a small diaspora of the Hebrew(Pharisees?) who interbreed with Turks, Arabs, Phonecians, and various European groups then became extensively inbred for dozens of generations and as a result certain traits were selected for within their population which make them a corrosive parasitical element within larger societies upon which they depend. The convergent evolution of Sherpardim and Ashkenazim jews despite their genetic isolation from one another supports this hypothesis.

And we have kikes in the white race. Puritians, Evangelicucks, ect aren't Christian. They aren't religious and cannot be because their religion is social signalling, appearing moral to others based on whatever is the standard they have been presented with. Is it any wonder that Puritians were faggots hated by everybody else whose descendants then became atheist liberals hated by everybody else? No it is in their blood.

The solution isn't to impose some adaptive ideology on them, that is the failing of Natsoc which is just Prussianism with a new coat of paint. It came about as a natural result of the proclivities a population which adopted and exemplified it. If you forced libtards to be adapitve little organisms all you'd bee doing is hiding poison which would surface in some future generation during a moment of societal weakness just as it did after the world wars when society were ripped apart. For millennia the harshness of the natural environment and our societal structures suppressed maladaptive behavior. The liberals couldn't express their shitty traits very much, it was only seen occasionally like in Puritianism. The symptom was treated rather than the disease.

The rural white Americans I know are naturally racist, filled with hate, and taciturn. And they are the only population of any industrialized nation which have an above replacement birthrate(2.7 vs the liberal white 0.9), and they are all Christian.

The solution isn't some imposed ideology Christian or otherwise. The solution is to kill every faggot, every kike, every spic, every saracen, every liberal, every pussy, every nigger, every miscellaneous mudman. KILL THEM ALL and you remove the disease rather than treating the symptoms. Remove the weakness. The Natsoc of germany wouldn't have slaughtered 6 million kikes. But we will. Remove the predisposition for this shit at the genetic level by culling everybody who is even remotely liberal.

Who the fuck are you arguing with? I just clarified the intent of the statement, I wasn't advocating or saying that it doesn't happen. Hence the shouldn't. The fact is THEY DO.

Fucking summerfags are the worst. Now they are just graduating the dumbshits so they don't have to deal with them for another year.

Then why shouldnt we?

Reminder that this is a freech raid and that you should globally report it.

Where is he now?

This is quite possibly the most cancerous post I've seen in months. Good job, faggot.

Friendly reminder that Hitler is personally responsible for the death of 50 million innocent people

My mother is a christian berniecuck and this gave her a big case of cognitive dissonance. also she called me a fascist

Why should we on Holla Forums?

my heavily christian family no longer brings up religion around me because I have no qualms in calling out their zionism and causing cognitive dissonance.

i think, perhaps, because christians in america have become so demoralized and without a sense of identity that the jews have swooped in and pushed the idea that the larger picture they fit in is not the advancement of Christendom, but Greater Israel.

I've had huge success with Pastor Anderson prying my Christian family members away from the kikes. Say what you want about him, I've had more success showing his videos on the Jews and Israel than ten years of debating them on politics.

There are no good Jews.

We've been over this so many times, and that narrative is dogshit man.

Its always either
Pathetic. The best part of Christianity came from the rough-fuck it had with pre-Christian European culture/tradition, and that has subsequently rolled down its metaphorical leg to become a brown stain on the conceptual mattress of our societies, due (at least in part) to all the rigorous bowing christians have been doing to muds and kikes.

Christianity is not a White religion.

Don't fuck with your family. Maintaining a good relationship with your family is more important for our cause than your family being corrected.

The question at this point is, can we excise the parasite without killing the host?

seconding pastor Anderson

I had a viewing of Marching to Zion with my mom and dad, they were glued to the screen for the whole viewing. Well worth it

I avoid religion talks in general but another hatefact that changed their thinking was that Christians are the most persecuted religion in the world by a huge margin, mostly by Muslims (there's articles about it on kikebart for details)

This guy?

You should try to contact Anderson and ask him to play missionary in your area, that would be hilarious.

How the fuck does Poland manage to be Catholic and not pozzed? I just can't get her to admit the "refugee" bullshit is bad. "We are all Gods children".
I now associate Christianity with anti western.

I'd guess the Soviets left a bad taste in their mouth.

he's not wrong. there is no scripture banning it. he has said that there is nothing wrong with mixing, but also nothing wrong with not wanting to mix.

he's not our enemy. he's like much of the population: not informed. though he is informed more than most.

If the best we can find is a guy who takes a position of neutrality on the matter, that's damning.

he doesnt give his personal opinion because he's a pastor. he said in a sermon that you shouldnt vilify someone for race mixing, but you also shouldnt vilify someone who exclusively only wants to be with their own people. and he uses scripture to back that up.

he does a great job exposing jews, faggots and degeneracy. he's a good tool for redpilling religious people about jews.

no single guy can be a catchall, but their ideas can be very useful to us. tucker carlson has son great stuff, molyneux has some great stuff, ben shapiro has some great stuff, pastor anderson has some great stuff… but it depends on what youre arguing.

Is the Pope islamophobic? None of the Christians I know personally are. Bernie is just bigoted, he should sit down with an interfaith council to find out what Christians really think about taking money from church donations and using it to finance the racial and cultural replacement of White Christians.

If only Bernie had read Matthew 25 and the Beatitudes he would understand that Jesus loves the little kids, black and brown and red and yellow, Jesus loves them all.

On a strictly Biblical basis there are no laws against race-mixing, just as there are no laws prohibiting any race from reaching heaven. Only God is able to dictate that, and it is only in his eyes that a repentant murderer may be saved while a benevolent "spiritualist" may be damned. All men sin and are thus subject to damnation; Christ allows all to be saved, but only if they seek it.

However, that's only half of it.

There is no specific scripture saying that we shouldn't do a lot of things, but there is one simple rule - if what you are doing is taking you or another further away from God, you should not be doing it. Race-mixing is one of those things that does so. How so? For the simple reason that you are making it more difficult for your children to find salvation. A negro can be saved. But because the negro is less intelligent, and more aggressive. Further, because of their lower empathy, they are less capable of recognizing their own sin, and seeking repentance. For them, it is an uphill battle. To stain your bloodline with such a curse is in this way a crime upon them.

The "Catholic" spics who still leave offerings for dead spirits?
The "Christian" Africans who still consult local spirit doctors?
Not Christian. They are dirty heathens.

There are true Christians among them, in some small number. And they can be saved. But the eternal soul is something where race is irrelevant. White man, black man, all are elevated to something better. A glorious existence stripped of all bad things.

Someone like Ben Carson, who overcomes the negative features of his race in life and comes to God, will be granted a new life as "reward" for his faith. The random niggers with cross necklaces who refuse to undergo self-realization? They will sit in hell.

Beyond that, there is one other thing. God loves what is beautiful, while Satan abhors that which is ugly. Regardless of the end state in Heaven, on this Earth, whites are the most beautiful race - and nearly all agree on that point. If that alone is not enough to make the white race worth fighting for, what is?

They were Communist and their nationalists can call the christcucks communist while claiming that the true Catholicism of St John Paul II is nationalist.

This will last for one, maybe two generations.

Then their Catholics will start virtue signaling about Matthew 25 and the Beatitudes, and their nationalists will continue to say that Poland is Catholic, and they will go the way of Spain, with heroin and homosexuality.

Don't forget the role of Opus Dei in subverting Spain.

If one cannot be readily found, one should be made. Neutrality is a pathetic position to adopt.

write one thats consistent and clearly defines where lines are drawn in race.

As a pastor, he's the one that should be doing it. That's his role.

his role is to preach, not to create. youre advocating for relativism.

"Preaching" from a document from the fucking bronze age. If it were simply a matter of reading it and following it, priests and pastors would have no reason to exist. Their role is to find ways to use that scripture in whatever way society requires. Right now, society requires a reversal of deracination. It's their job to find ways scripture can do that.

If they refuse to do so, then they are abdicating their duty to the people they claim to serve.

Check out this little-known chapter of the Bible that clearly says it is okay to have ethnic restrictions on who can marry who, Numbers 36.
drbo.org/chapter/04036.htm
>[1] And the princes of the families of Galaad, the son of Machir, the son of Manasses, of the stock Of the children of Joseph, came and spoke to Moses before the princes of Israel, and said: [2] The Lord hath commanded thee, my lord, that thou shouldst divide the land by lot to the children of Israel, and that thou shouldst give to the daughters of Salphaad our brother the possession due to their father: [3] Now if men of another tribe take them to wives, their possession will follow them, and being transferred to another tribe, will be a diminishing of our inheritance. [4] And so it shall come to pass, that when the jubilee, that is, the fiftieth year of remission, is come, the distribution made by the lots shall be confounded, and the possession of the one shall pass to the others. [5] Moses answered the children of Israel, and said by the command of the Lord: The tribe of the children of Joseph hath spoken rightly.
>[6] And this is the law promulgated by the Lord touching the daughters of Salphaad: Let them marry to whom they will, only so that it be to men of their own tribe. [7] Lest the possession of the children of Israel be mingled from tribe to tribe. For all men shall marry wives of their own tribe and kindred: [8] And all women shall take husbands of the same tribe: that the inheritance may remain in the families, [9] And that the tribes be not mingled one with another, but remain so [10] As they were separated by the Lord. And the daughters of Salphaad did as was commanded:
Whites today rightly fear losing their inheritences as their daughters marry non-Whites. The biblical solution is to have our leaders forbid intermarriages.

Then this is exactly what Anderson should be preaching. Not this "bible says nothing about race-mixing" neutrality shit.

Okay, and? People have incorrect ideas about how this works. The bible not explicitly rejecting race-mixing does not mean that the bible is endorsing it. I'm fairly certain there's nothing in the bible about pornography either. Does that mean the bible endorses pornography? No, of course not.

[sage for offtopic]
What if part of your family is race-traitor [married black, thankfully after white kid] cnn-gobbling poz-accepting 60s hippy liberal?

I'm maintaining general relationship, but caring less about what happens in the future with that part of the fam.

In a way it is neutral, since it is not commanded, but expressly permitted as a legitimage thing leaders can do. This seems like the best possible case, since it allows nations/tribes to decide their own futures in the all-important realm of ethnic purity.

>vid.me/tkf4
that was cool as fuck

no. their job is to teach it and spread it, not to create it. reading it and following your heart will lead you with fag apologist anglicans, santaria, and african "christians". its not an easy book to understand. the catholics that wrote it intended it to be read by someone that already was very educated in the scripture so they can use the book as a type of lesson plan. thats why the catholics never wanted anyone to translate the bible.

im not sure if youre genuinely stupid about this subject, or really trying to stretch an argument out of this for the sake of an anti-religion agenda..

AHEM.

EXODUS 20:12

Gee, I wonder what that means? Perhaps it actually means, honoring your heritage so that your children will indeed live on as a part of your race? I mean, holy shit Anderson, who would have thought? Oh I dunno, while racemixing at a very small level is natural, it should not be promoted. Like, we're talking less than 3% of the population. How many stories have we heard about the disapproving father who's daughter married a nigger?

A lot.

Exactly.

Malachi 1:6

God damn these Christcucks not even reading the Bible ever. There's a reason why I have a hard time finding a good church.

Not to mention, marrying outside of the tribe also creates a a schism with both parties. It's much more difficult to have a stable relationship as the two parties are not "Equally yolked." Different backgrounds, different genetic code means that they are much more likely to NOT be equally yolked.

It also creates a subliminal message to their children to rebel as they no longer have any roots. I can't tell you how many interbred mongrels I've met who've all struggled with their identity; they don't WANT to blame their parents for removing such an integral part of development, but they have to. In the end, so many of them have to choose one or the other in their heritage. And more often than not, they choose the more oppressed "minority" because that's what's hip and cool and what gets them gibs.

Because they have no true background to draw from, they are much more open to suggestion as to what would create for them a new culture. This leads them much more privy to become Bolshevik shock troops.

The Jews know this, and it's an additional reason as to why they push for this shit. Never forget that.

It's the job of the pastor to pick up the slack.

Disown.
Roll your eyes and groan whenever they bring up politics. Don't disown.

The bible is whatever it needs to be. The bible needs to be anti-race mixing, therefore any "pastor" who isn't preaching anti-race mixing is either part of the problem or a "neutral" coward.

thats also numbers… aka jewish law. it isnt exactly something you can "preach" and it still doesnt specifically ban or allow it.

What does
>Honor your father and mother
mean precisely?

As this user alludes to, you could easily frame race mixing as dishonorable to your ancestors by shitting all over their genetic heritage: An anti race-mixing message is thusly found in the bible. Anderson refuses to do this because he's a coward. He probably has too many nigger lovers giving him money.

but what youre talking about is blatantly intentionally re-interpriting text. no honest religious person would ever do this.

honor your father and mother could mean that youre morally obligated to fuck niggers if your mother was a slut. the logic is bad and corruptable

he likely doesnt do this because he doesnt have an agenda outside of his religion, but that doesnt mean he cant be useful.

That's paper thin and a lot of the problem with the Bible. It's so vague and at times self contradictory that you can pretty much make it mean anything. Millions upon millions of Christians, it doesn't matter if you call them false or not, as the majority they are the public face of the faith, use the Bible today to endorse all sorts of problem behavior like multiculturalism and so forth.

I'd have no problem with you deus vults if you acknowledged the need to reform your faith and toss out the old testament at least. Probably amend the last bit somewhat too. But you won't. You and I have discussed this countless times. For me, not really having anything against you practicing your faith in private and drawing strength from it balk at the thought of having you guys back in charge. I'll fight against that as much as I fight against modern cancer, because (as you won't admit) everything turned to shit on your watch, starting with degenerate "divine" feudal kings and the rudimentary multiculturalism and anti-tribalism they practiced. The christian influence on colonialism was a horrendous mistake.

When it comes to that Bernie cretin reign yourself in a tiny bit before you fall for this obvious trap. Everything that gets filtered through the mainstream media is completely controlled information. Every tiny bit of it is safe information. At the moment you have two populist roots of demographic power bases:

Side #1 are rooted in liberal marxism, are pro-multiculturalism, pro-zionism, pro-feminism, anti-nationalist, anti-nature and anti side #2

Side #2 are rooted in christian conservatism, are pro-multiculturalism, pro-zionism, pro-feminism, anti-nationalist, anti-nature and anti side#1

It's hard for an outsider to understand quite why reverse psychology works so exceedingly well on the burger psyche, but you guys need to up your game.

The "Hitler was anti-Christian" meme was Jewish propaganda trying to turn Americans against the Nazis. The Table Talk books were proven to be a hoax written long after the war, and Hitler's statements on both Christianity and Islam in Mein Kampf are typically either taken out of context or rewritten to say something completely different.

I agree with him. I'll go further and include kikes, niggers, sand nigges, and muslims too.

ALL religious people do this.

Hosts who can't live without the parasite are not worth saving.

You are justifying white genocide.

accmag.com/native-americans-call-for-ban-on-christians-entering-the-united-states/

We should call for a ban on firewater shipments to the reservations.

epic meme.

Divine dubs says GOD WILLS IT

I wonder if they would like to have their dreams caught in a broken dream catcher?

Intentionally?

Holla Forums, it's time to start up the private helicopter business you always dreamed of…

Checked.

You dun goofed.

and apparently islamic theology is A-ok.

and so pope borgia is your typical run of the mill pope,right?

6th commandment of the bible.. NO MONGRELIZATION…

in the Catholic Bible it is translated as Adulteration which when looking at the original latin translation means to make unpure.

Christianity is against race mixing period. it is in the 10 commandments.

Strictly by the numbers Christians only very on this issue less then 10 percent.

At this point I'm not even sure you're being ironic.
Calm down.

How are the normies reacting to this garbage?

Oyy veyyy my wife's son!

BERNIE. whites don't know what it's like to be poor SANDERS
CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT HOLD POLITICAL OFFICE WOW IT'S LIKE THAT WE SEE YOU'RE TRUE COLORS NOW well we seen you his true colors now is time to spread the word to all CHRISTIAN CHURCHS VIA FLYERS OF BERNIE WITH HISS QUOTES AND HIS CONTACT INFORMATION AND ALL THE MEDIAS CONTACT INFO

DRAW FAGS MAKE US FLYERS TO PRINT
please

Doesn't Malachi mean "evildoer" or "cursed one" in ancient Celtic?

I remember "Schlomo" means something along the lines of "what is otherwise is mine" or something weird like that. I remember there was an user on brit/pol/ who had a book were a celtic scholar found that Hebrew words contained hidden meanings in Celtic that the Jew is not aware of.

But God doesn't even exist! It's as if none of you ever read any Dawkins. The Blind Watchmaker is far superior to both Qoran and the Bible.

Christians are traitors

Meanwhile…

Book of Nehemiah, you fucking sodomite. Pastor Cuck also teaches the lie Satan taught to Eve in the Garden of Eden, which is the righteous can commit a deadly sin and not lose their righteous, a.k.a. "Once Saved Always Saved."
I'll admit Pastor Cuck convinced me to read the Bible cover-to-cover for the first time in my life with videos like Marching to Zion and New World Order Bible Versions, but doing that also made me realize Pastor Cuck is just another heretic. Was getting caught part of his plan?

Say what you want about hispanics and latinos. They will never accept Muslims. Unlike niggers. Democrats spelling down for themselves.

Not every Christian is the majority. Besides, that doesn't include the numbers for White secularists or followers of non-Christian religions.

WOW, A KIKE HATES CHRISTIANITY, WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER!

tbh muslims might be slightly less cucked towards jews

wew lad

That headline is some seriously Jewish shit, in that its false and obviously so.

Color me shocked. Glad he's shooting the Democrats in the foot with this, though.

wow Varg puts out a video cucking himself to islam and now everyone is sucking muslim dick
Islam was created by a jew. They are not only cucked by jews but they call a jew "the perfect man"
Sunan Abu Dawud 40:4731

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63. Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hmmmm, he was short, tubby with white skin… sounds like a jew is being described to me

Bullshit, you don't need constant illness to know health is preferable. Limiting sickness is a moral imperative because sickness leads to more sickness.

Shut up kike

Suck more muslim cock traitor

Imagine this scene: David pulling foreskins one by one out of a leather bag and counting them before King Saul. That's not super Jewish at all, and doesn't equate with current Jewish behavior in any manner whatsoever. They were totally different people back then goy.

QUIT BICKERING!
We have been blessed this day! Meme this far and wide! Awaken the christians to he menace of the kike!!!!

There are no good Jews.
There are no good Muslims.
There are no good Christians.

Deal with it.

fucking noobs don't know about jesus's parable about not mixing the hairs from different animals to make your vestments. it's clear to me the parable is actually about race mixing. How people don't know this always blows me away

You know we have IDs, right?

This user gets it. Christianity has been subverted, but not lost. We can use this to help start opening their eyes that the Jews are NOT on their side.

Oh look it's this guy again.

Wew. We got a live one here.

The truth burns the kike, but he'll just keep on posting because it's how he gets his shekels.

Time to purge methinks.

This guy is clearly a fucking communist. A blatant communist.

Actually I think their are a bunch of bible verses banning race-mixing, but it does not call it "race-mixing" because back then, race did not exist in the way we view it today.

They called races tribes, or peoples back then like the tribes of Cain ect ect.

This exactly. It's recurring and clear in both old and new testament that you're not supposed to mix. Kikes will quote the "no Jew or Greek in Christ" partially and out of context to make it sound like "one race the human race", but the statement was Jesus telling the kikes that they aren't special to God anymore; they blew it.

So it's ok to enforce the Muslim ideology, but not the Christian ideology.
The muslim ideology call to behead Christians.

So it's ok when the Muslims enforce that, but it's not ok when a christian has a fucking problem with that?
Purge soon.

You going to post about Andersonberg next? Maybe that image of "Christianity is sooo red pilled because it's declining"?

I watched the video and read the article in the OP and Sanders never said "Christians aren't fit to hold Public Ofiice!".

Precisely! Now get these memes out there so we can spread them! EVERY Christian newsletter and circuit must be made aware of this habbenning!!!!
Fuck, I'm not even technically christian, would probably be labeled Heathen, but I only hate catholics. I'm an Esoteric Hitlerist and choose to make my home in bibleland, because real christians who actually follow their Kristos, are good neighbors and help their community, atheists kikes commies and mudslimes, are fucking trash, every single time.

What side are you even playing for right now?

Stick your religion up your ass. We're in this situation because Chirstkikes couldn't keep it to themselves and had to go and align with Jews thinking they would be able to turn the US into a "Christian Nation".

Just going by your recycled pics.

Have you seen lefties lately?
They literally are committing to their self destruction knowingly. I.e. to literally seek masochistic ends.
That's how mentally broken the left is now.

Who said I was a christian user?

I go beyond Christianity nowadays.. look further.

I haven't posted anything, schlomo. You continue to out yourself as a foreigner.

THE KIKE SHRIVELS IN THE PRESENCE OF TRUTH

Fug my ID changed… wtf?

You found out one of the shills' techniques. They'll immediately call you a christian by default and attack you based on that alone rather than presenting at the very least a pisspoor excuse for an argument, then shitpost the thread to death if you ever engage.

How did you managed to become this confused?

Oh my mistake. You we just responding to a post I directed at someone else just like the guy above.

Schizos out tonight.

That's really interesting. What exactly does it mean? Could it be an ancient psyop orchestrated by Celts against Jews?

Now back on topic. A Kike in politics has openly spoken against ALL christiana! WEAPONIZE THIS!

Call me a faggot next, faggot. :^)

Christians need education on spirituality.

I think there's some good that can be learn from pagan and bhuddist beliefs.
I think ultimately, we need to reveal the truth and start to make them understand the keys to the kingdom.
Social media makes this possible now.

As for muslims? I think it's a purgeable cancer.
Jews? I don't like the oath, but there are things still to learn from them.

Still.. I can't help but remember psalm 118:8

I'm glad you understood what I meant though.
ID may have changed again.. the fucks with my computer.

My foolish sheep need tending user. Sometimes they produce quality shepherds.

Why?
What is the point?

Have the kikes gone mad?

the jew is a sadistic creature that defies reason and natural law

Not getting enough attention lately?

Christian morality is fundamentally the exhalation of the base, the crude, the ugly, and the weak at the expense of the exceptions. The Spartans were in the moral right to kill off the weak of their young, because it spared the good and preserved the strength of the whole. The weak should be oppressed, the slave beaten, the harlot stoned, and the rebel crucified. This is the correct and natural order. "The tree of order must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of criminals and degenerates."

Personally I think it's time we added more spice to our stew so to speak.

The fuck is with my internet
The Jew is a masochist more like.
They're destroying their own spine. The gift that god himself gave them.
Hell without Jews/Satanists - Christianity wouldn't exist to this day.
Without Christians, Jews would cease to exist too.

Forgot pic.

yes, its funny how they always take everything out of context

its harder for them to do in the Internet age.

Christians have only ever been a stepping stone in the Jews' eyes. They co-opted Christianity primarily because it was a threat to them, being the Christ-killers, but then have kept them around as useful tools that can be rallied emotionally, especially in support of Israel. But they'd always intended to eventually do away with it entirely, hence the massive effort to popularize literally any alternative and demonize Christianity itself. Remember, the core message of Christianity is "the Jews aren't special". Salvation is open to anyone, and you don't need a kike in a robe mediate anything. This is what got Jesus killed; the Pharisees were the televangelists, Vatican, and deep state rolled into one at the time, and Jesus shows up and strips them of status.

Destruction of Christianity and Europe as a whole is the Jewish endgame, because it means the "real" messiah (who Jesus could not possibly have been because he didn't take over the world for them) will appear. They're a doomsday cult that believe inciting the end of the world as we know it will give them control over the planet. This is why they're going so hard after Germany right now.

They must be blind to fail to see that they're now an integral organ of their own ideology.
Without Christianity they WILL perish.
In fact, only the bhuddist and hindu nations will be left to fight it.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL THE (((OATH KEEPERS)))

LULz

DEMANDING MEMES
With Bernie kike and his motherfucking anti-christian quote!
ON TOPIC FAGGITS! PROPAGANDA NOW!

Gimp is free. Get cracking.

What's Gimp?

Touché…

You user.

Open-source Photoshop.

gimp.org/

Jesus Christ is the Risen Lord of Lords and sits on the righthand side of God, in all His Glory, for all eternity.

You mean liberal hatred.

That's what I said.

Ok Bernie, Christians aren't fit to hold Public Office.
Nor are Muslims.
Especially not Jews.
Oh b-b-but my religion of peace.
No no Bernie, if you're going to make this argument I can show you how Islam and Judiasm is indefensible, hateful, and is an insult to over a billion people world wide. Following your logic those religions cant be in office either so you gotta go too.

Where are all vargsexuals?

This is only a counter argument following his Jew logic. I never said Christianity is equal to Islam. Because its not.

You're mother's a gimp you fucking ugly satanic kike

As always, Communists and Jews are their own worst enemy.

Should be
NO REFUNDS, GOYIM
It would've been better for the commie jew to get power hungry enough to lead his followers to causing more of a ruckus at the DNC, then he would've had an early "heart attack" at old age. But now he's just a lingering ghost after selling out his own people. Either way was in Trump's favor.

What Bernie Sanders originally said:
What appears on the site OP posted:
What appears in OP:
What appears in the subject line:

lurk two more years and learn to think, faggot.

this is a confirmation hearing for the christian in question to hold public office. Komrade Sanders was questioning him about his statement that was completely in-line with his christian beliefs. Komrade Sanders then proceeded to make the case that he shouldn't hold this public office because he adhered to basic christian beliefs.

you and your 2009 reddit memes have to go back. maybe if Bernie the Betrayer gets enough upboats he could be president next time.

There are also no good atheists, polytheists, etc?

GAS THIS KIKE LAST
I WANT TO SEE HIM CRYING

You are not white and never will be.

Whatever he was religiously, I don't think it was Atheist or Pagan

Have you ever felt that these cuckcaustians want to import non whites because deep down they want to be persecuted?

Have you heard of the witch drowning test?
If the Jews are worth saving then god would stop an ICBM.

BUT MUH CHRISTIANITY IS TOTALLY A KIKE PSYOP AND BERNIE IS A GREAT POLITICIAN!!!! BUY MY PAGAN BOARD GAME NOW!!!!

When's Donald gonna reform our high schools?

True, they do look like each other!

There are also fake Hitler quotes made by atheists to attack christianity.

Get the fuck out of here with Spartan worship. They were the same as all the other ancient greeks, a bunch of pedos

Bernie is really trying to screw himself now.

The Christcucks who fell for the Socialism meme & backed Bernie are getting a rude awakening as he shits all over them & sides with Islam in the destruction of Christianity.

He asks like that guy invented Christianity.

Now it's time to grill a jew about the Talmud.

they always were

These Kenite, Khazar, Talmudic, Kabbalah, Zohar hateful reptiles are being exposed for what they really are…reptiles, dragons, snakes…Yeshua/Jesus defeated them…

Star of Remphan much…Shlomo? Or is it Moloch?

Another lesser known quote of Uncle Adolf's was (paraphrasing) "If you do not like the rules, follow them anyway and rise to the top. Then change them." With that said, no one really knows if the table talk is genuine. He could have been going for "muh PR" and secretly hated all religion, or just Christianity, or he could have believed in God but not religion, as most occult ideologies such as hermeticism warn against. You can believe in God without believing in any specific religion or approving of the idea of religion, contrary to what most seem to think. At least Christians can tolerate and live peacefully with non Christians though, unlike the other two semetic religions. I could see the value in allying with them and letting the religion peacefully die out over generations of people learning of better options like a pan-Aryan/gnostic/hermetic reverence of God, nature and race which empowers all individuals rather than just the figureheads.

Also back on topic, this kike has some fucking nerve given the jewish origins of communism and their yearly pre-emptive voiding of all future promises. What the fuck do they call it again? Those two things alone make jews unfit for political office, nevermind the thousands of other issues.

oh the same jew spewing (stand up and fight) now or something like that, the same jew that was quiet as a kitchen mouse when the dnc primary was ganked from him? all his followers are so mad boo hoo yet they don't even consider the POS knew all along he wasn't going to get nominated no matter how many brainwashed liberals wanting free health care and education voted for and donated to ITS lies.

You got played yet again lefty.Yet your so mad so many ppl voted for not turning the US into venezuala. LMAO!!! Any time you feel like growing up would be frosty.;)

Just remembered, it's Kol Nidre. Can't believe not a single person on here brought it up yet. Get your shit together Holla Forums. For those of you who are unaware, it means judaism is in direct conflict with swearing any and all forms of promises made before God. A jew, by his own religions definitions, is not obligated to ever fulfill any promises made. This is the first thing that came to mind when this kike had the fucking nerve to claim Christians are unfit for office.

thanks for the info ,Know thy enemy.

That pos would have never EVER delivered anything of his false promises unless it helped his tribe.

Is he projecting his Judaism again?

Christianity is actually the best when it comes to hate among all the major Abrahamic religions.

The proper face of our Lord and Savior.

I know a guy that looks exactly like this, he's half Sicilian half white

What's his name?

That is an averaged composite of people the artist believes lived in the area. With a LOT of artistic freedom (wtf is that hair).

Two problems:

WE DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE LOOKED LIKE IN BETHLEHEM 2000 YEARS AGO.

AND EVEN IF WE DID, JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, HES NOT GOING TO LOOK LIKE THE AVERAGE DUDE IN THE AREA.

WRONG

Shit thread hopefully OP does everybody a favor and lynches himself so he can visit his magic sky fairy and Jesus the jew on a stick.

-t, jews

YURI
U
R
I

(checked)

Yeshua/Jesus was Adamic NOT Kenite/Khazar

nope… Talmudism is the most hateful… Kenites/Khazars are the practicers and purveyors of that…Talmudism