ABC is Fake News

ABC Splices Footage of Comey's Testimony on Michael Flynn and Loretta Lynch

In a video of highlights of Comey's testimony before Congress, ABC News spliced a taken from Comey's description of Loretta Lynch and the Hillary e-mail investigation in between clips on the Flynn investigation. This intermediary does not contain any indication that it is covering a different topic clip than the clips before and after. As one example, in the intermediary clip, Comey says that "the attorney general had directed me not to call it an investigation but instead to call it a matter, which confused me and concerned me". The casual listener would conclude that Jeff Sessions had asked Comey to call the Flynn investigation a "matter", where in fact Comey was referring Loretta Lynch directing him to call the Hillary investigation a "matter", when they were discussing bringing the ongoing investigation into the public for the first time. This clip also includes mention of classified information that Comey cannot discuss, no doubt intended by ABC to feed the Russia + fear association meme, where in fact the classified information is related to the Hillary probe.

In short, ABC used deceptive editing to deceive viewers into thinking that Comey's comments on potentially dubious actions of Loretta Lynch and Hillary were instead attributed to Jeff Sessions and Flynn. In the article below the video, ABC correctly attributes the order to call the investigation a matter to Lynch, but who reads online ABC articles? The article's comments all call out the splicing.

ABC video & article (unarchived because it is the video that is of interest): abcnews.go.com/Politics/key-moments-james-comeys-testimony-senate-intelligence-committee/story?id=47912247
The spliced footage from his comments on Lynch runs from 1:24 to 2:10.

The original comments on Lynch from 0:31 onward: youtu.be/i9NyDzX4GLM?t=31

I'd like to prepare a video comparing the original comments and ABC's spliced product, but I won't be able to work on it for a few days.
Here is the only video on this I could find. The presentation isn't the most concise, but it provides documentation.
youtube.com/watch?v=FIkbo6I3W0w

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ga092
youtube.com/watch?v=CdYj8kQ0q5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure the staff just made an error :^)

download the fucking video

bump

it was a simple mistake, a coincidence if you would goy, no harm done, there is no need to pay attention to this as it was nothing :^)

Kikes were kiking?
Wake me when the race war starts.

there must be some explanation for this, goy.

this is a good find user. don't let the shills bury this

Bump

Get this to Tucker?

In any sane country they'd be sued into dust for lying.

HAHAHA HOOOOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS BAD
I'm trying to download the video off their site, but they don't make it simple or easy. Maybe you, dear reader, should try it too?
For now, here's a crappy, out-of-sync recording made with screencasting software…

After some tinkering with video downloaders and editors, I grabbed the ABC News video and the video of the original Lynch testimony. I'll see if I can join them and add text slides in between explaining the context before hitting the sack.
I found the online KeepVid site to work well for screen capture, and the "Freemake Video Converter" Application to work for cutting, though it adds a logo at the start/end.

youtube-dl + ffmpeg nigger.
learn it

Nice find OP

Can't youtube-dl off the ABC webpage: you get a series of .m3u8 files leading to some .ts files that ffmpeg doesn't know how to read.

cal allavsoft be used to join the .ts files?

Lying should be illegal.

WATER IS WET, EVERYONE PANIC

What the hell ?

I'll have to look into command line processing.
The free version of Lightworks worked for editing.
Here's the combined video.

That will never not be funny

Shoo shoo shill

bump

Yelling "fire" in a crowded place when there is no fire, is a crime. So should this be. But this is propaganda, and the government is not going to outlaw their ability to push propaganda.

You do know what I meant, right?

For normies to understand what you're talking about, you'll have to cut this down to soundbite length.
It's not easy to meme something, but you have to remember you're dealing with normies, they want the crux of the information delivered in 30 seconds or less.

God, this faggot is such an insufferable cunt.
>the FBI is honest
And what's with the faggy background music? It's like the sound of some numale going "huh, yeah I never thought of it that way before" with a cucked smile on his face.
Of course, I don't blame him for trying to save his own ass, what really pisses me off is the mass deception of the public, the fucking normies who have the audacity to label me as some sort of tin-foiler because I suggest that people in power lie to screw us over to get more power/money. I mean just look at this guy, his air of "I'm just a good guy. I'd never do anything wrong, I'm an angel. Trust me."

It's designed by cognitive scientists to hypnotize the viewer. To make them pliant so the television programming takes effect.

Kike news doing kike things, this needs to be all over the twitters with #abcnews #fakenews #withjewsyoulose etc.,.

Get cuckchan talking about it. From there twitter/reddit will pick it up, then maybe drudge and youtube e-celebs. That would reach the widest receptive audience.

Who knows, maybe Drudge will pick it up.

that is some potent, distilled kikery
legacy (((media))) shows a complete lack of ethics and humility

One would think that having to lie to produce the message you want to push would attack their conscience. Who am I kidding, they are on the right side of history, they can kill babies all day every day and still be "the good guys".

Nice work. Thank you.

I keep pointing this out to a friend that watches the total pozzed kike propaganda VICE news. I don't know how you can think a news source is unbiased when they put scary/threatening music under anything talking about drumpf and show anything with democrats in a positive light. Fucking normies reeee. I guess we really do need our own propaganda to put them in place. Just sad that they'll keep listening to brainwashing when they're aware that it is brainwashing and what specific techniques it's using.

meant for

Kill yourself.

really nigger?

Every leftist piece of propaganda has weird leftist style music (the green energy/ fag acceptance ones are the worst) this one is one of their"concern" ones.

You got to love how they spell out in type in case the low Iq morons miss it and to highlight non-sense that Comey says to make people turn against Trump.

Ukuleles (currently going out of style) and xylophones (currently coming into style).

They are now unabashedly corrupt. At first they were at least subtle about it, but now they wave it in your face and expect you to laud them for it.
archive.is/Ga092

Did a search on this phenomena, found this

I bet this is a style that would be easy to re-create using audio/video assets ripped from youtube. Young people doing artsy shit, generic ukulele music, and "hate facts" in a hip font. Or maybe scenes from shitskin wars, trendy music and trendy font. Just change one element of the 3 and exploit this programming vector for our causes.

At this point I'm not quite sure if they unironically believe, that no one will see it, or if it is a loud cry for help from the jewrnos. I assume second and prepare more ropes for reporters, journalists, cameramen, directors, sound engineers, make up artists, the delivery guy who provides them with food, and of course their children, never forget the children.

Here's a shortened version, with some of the starts and the ends of the clips cut off.

mp4

If you have this degree of autism you shouldn't be in these threads talking about words. You need to be one of our guys doing the digging and finding. Play to your strengths, user.

This is good. Bump.

What about accordions?

Text on the screen is for people watching with sound off / old and deaf. Karl Rove talks about this.

Bump

STAY COMF, DRUMPF

FFS tell me it aint so.
Can they possibly get any more retarded?
Don't they realize by now their every fucking move is being scrutinized and every time they try and pull a fast one it boomerangs and bites them in the ass?

Good point, now with voice over.

And youtube link.
youtube.com/watch?v=CdYj8kQ0q5E

Ffmpeg -i input.m3u8 -c copy output.mp4

Include http:// in the input

Did you actually try this command, out of curiosity? I would, but I'm having trouble finding user's m3u8 files in the page source to begin with.
Bump for visibility.

bump

i don't believe you

(((they)))

So did anything become of this? Did you guys send it out to a news source, twitter, or ABC themselves? Why don't we call them out?

bumping an oldish thread