Where were you when Konami spent thousands of dollars making beautiful re-renders of MGS3 for a slot machine?

Where were you when Konami spent thousands of dollars making beautiful re-renders of MGS3 for a slot machine?

I was in bed, still drying my tears and stuffing my face with ice cream after what happened with MGS5.

I hope this shit tanks.

I DONT CARE ABOUT KONAMI OR METAL GEAR ANYMORE

I refuse to believe they did all this work just for Pachinko. They're probably going to do yet another MGS3 re-release for PS4VR.

Looks like some botched CGI circa-2004. Something out of one of the Final Fantasy films, shit looks nothing like metal gear. Probably the most disgusting artstyle I've ever seen to grace 3D animation. As for MGS, I'm extremely thankful they stopped bothering trying to make sequels, it was very clear since MGS3 that they were only doing it for cash, best to just put the series out of it's misery instead of being needy faggots.

i woulda really liked to see MGS3 with fox engine, even if it was a 1:1 remake it would have been really nifty

No one cares Kojimafag. Let go already.

The game is good looking as it is in the HD collection, why in the absolute fuck would anyone waste their time on making it look "better?"

I'm just talking out of my ass considering we are talking about konami.

It's like all my nightmares are coming true but I can never seem to wake up.
Every day something worse happens.

well i phrased that poorly, because the superior aiming and movement options in the MGS3 setting would be very cool, but now that i think about it, it would fuck up some boss fights like volgin where you need to do the old jump roll to clear some of his attacks

You mean MGS4

How the fuck would that work?
That would completely break the fucking game, those areas are segmented for a reason.

Exactly.

The half the point being made in MGS2 is that people are ravenous for more even when the dude behind the curtains wants to be done, and what happens when they set their expectations too high. It was clear he had nowhere left to go after MGS2 so as a last resort he made the game take place in the past. MGS3 was a pretty good game but ultimately by it's premise alone it's very clear that they had to do something that just barely worked. The irony of MGS3 is that it opened up a whole new can of worms that the fans would be ravenous for. What eventually came out of it was the shitfest that is PW and V trying to desperately develop BB into the bad man.

Browsing Holla Forums about 2 weeks ago.

I'm surprised they actually put that much effort into it.

This is how the most of the game looks by the way. Every HD part is cutscene/boss battle.

Wait, am i noticing that? Big boss looks slightly like Quiet.

looks great, any change of konami bringing that shit to the states?