FLOTUS & Barron Trump Move Into White House

animeright.news/iwillredpillyou/melania-barron-trump-move-into-white-house-formally

archive.is/ozApZ

Melania and Barron Trump Formally Move to the White house

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/
animeright.news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love this kid

Barrons summer of shitposting is about to begin. He is the EXPERT!

It's kind of adorkable. Mama bear and papa bear watching over our little autistic cub finding new ways to destroy the jews.

I'm getting some hardcore Holla Forumsack vibes from Barron.

the fuck is a "flotus"

First Lady of the United States

Seriously?

A flower commonly found in Greece

Notice the Pilot in pic related

Barron is a national treasure, it's weird to think he's going to be 19 when his dad steps down.
>animeright.news/
I suspect you OP, but nice pics

Jesus. Is that seriously a fidget spinner in his hand?

I'm impressed.

Expert of what?

Fucking your mom.

Expert at lurking on Holla Forums

The Jew will be exterminated within the year

Barron confirmed milf muncher

Anyone find it odd that he has to carry his own luggage?

Perhaps he was LARPing on half-chan on the plane.

Holy shit it is.

Carrying your own luggage builds character.

It's still so fucking crazy how tall barron is. 7 feet is not out of the question.

Top kek

This. He also probably has a bunch of shit he keeps close by. I know I did at that age and carried a backpack all over the place too.

Kid's gonna need a windshield in front of his sunroof by the time he's driving age.

Clean food and water

Makes you a luggagelad if you will :^)

carrying other people's luggage makes you a cuck

Horseshit. It's biking genetics through and through

Its a fucking backpack not luggage. Plane rides are boring he probably has books/electronics in there.

Even with good genetics the shit that is sold to the goyim hinders growth

Fair play, logical point. Just seemed interesting enough to point it out

t-trips confirms. . .

topkek

Perhaps "The Expert" can be short for "The Expert at memeing young women into not being whores."

The kid is gonna be 7 feet tall by the time he's 18.

I guarantee he's getting some high test pussy or at least some nice propositions. He's 11, in 7 years at 18, he'll be jacked. Just watch.

what a fag

What the fuck are you on about and why are you on my chan with that fag talk junior?

Sure feels summer in here… :'^)

Well at least he isn't wearing a designer shit.

GTFO perv

Hes a big kid. When he grows up hes going to be a legit giant, probably 8 feet tall.

He is just a kid. I have 4. Leave him alone, he is off limits even for the shillest of shills.

I've wondered how shitty that would actually be to grow up around. How's he supposed to get laid or snort coke or sneak booze / weed with the secret service always 2 feet away? He's too young now but in a few years he'll be at the fucking up age.

What the fuck are you saying? He's gonna get trannies to fuck him?

Do you even know what, "High test" implies, retard?

To be fair, I think high octane pussy would have been a better way to say that.

Whatcha doing? Up and chillin' at the Holiday Inn? With your friends??

t. Recovered bluepilloholic

The Bush twins managed it somehow.

Yeah. It's called college.

Underrated.
Barron's shadow is Trump

best post of thread

what a fucking Jew degenerate you are

Wew lads.

Fuck off you degenerate - enjoy your cucked trailer trash life

He's growing up fast.

Barron seems interested in the aircraft

tbqh, I would be too

He's going to fuck that aircraft.

Wait until he gets to see the TR-3B.

My thoughts exactly. This kid's genetics are legendary.

That's a boring thing to think about. Shit-tier kids sneak booze and coke and run off to wild parties. Barron's​ going to be sneaking off to twist policies in countries, manipulating foreign policies in fucking Guam while his dad isn't looking.

What'll be really interesting is seeing this kid grow during the presidency. He'll be 18 by the time Trump's finished his second term. The public will be clamoring for him to go into politics because of Trump's capacity to make America win. He will literally have the world at his fingertips.

Didn't someone write an article kvetching about how fidget spinners were white supremacy or something? I foresee more retardation.

Yeah, for the first time in his career he's proud of his President and that makes him a fag. Go suck start a shotgun while your mother watches on in horror you faggot.

18 is far too young for politics. He'd need to wait 20 more years at least until he'd be taken seriously.

>animeright.news
globalism was a mistake

This. He gets the elite food. Fruits and vegetables with flavors and nutrients long bred out of our pleb food.

And that's why all life should die. Fuck those who have tortured us. And fuck those who would come after. They shouldn't suffer this shit world that we have. And you can't improve it.

Pls get Melania a language / pronunciation course. She is all class but this would benefit her greatly
t. Slovenian

It's literally a toy that was designed to protect kikes…

Yikes it's a kike!

Barron Trump has Marfan's syndrome.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you 2048 President Elect, Barron Trump!

Kill yourself already pathetic schizo.

oh for pete's sake just do it already faggot!

I'm quite envious to be honest.

Look at those fucking crazy ass legs
like fucking sticks

get the lad a sandwich damn

I imagine the SS has to be cool with some shit.

Like if Barron brings a girl home they know to stand slightly further away

Are you fucking retarded

What a handsome kid, man. Gotta say I'm pretty damn jelly. This kid is getting hit on by diplomat's hot daughters and /ss/ secretary milfs all day,every day for sure. When I was his age, I was 4' tall and getting slapped by cute girls on the playground for telling dirty jokes. Fuck man.
One day we'll be voting for you BarronUnless of course We Imperium by thenDo everything you can to spread the redpill my man

wew

feelsgoodtobeazionist.jpeg

what did he mean by this??

Also, someone should photoshop his shirt to say "NATURAL SELECTION"

Kikes are as bad as niggers in being completely obsessed with their own one dimensional identity. What would jews do if they couldn't constantly make everything in their lives about being jewish?

Has Barron been truly Jewed of is he being raised with Eastern European values? What I mean to say, is he circumcised?

Heil Baron! Sieg Hiel!
The Kalki is in the White House!

Its actually a simplified ruler on a pencil trick from elementary school, but thanks for the clarification.

Being tall and lanky alone doesn't prove someone has Marfan's Syndrome, faggot.

Being tall and lanky doesn't prove someone has Marfan's Syndrome, faggot.

BRAVO GEORGE

Checkin these trips

lmao Obama's youngest daughter had just snorted crack from her orgy mates last october
forgot already kike?

this is retarded, barron trump obviously doesnt have marfan's syndrome, if he did one of his parents must have it too since its genetic and its dominant. donald almost definitely doesnt have it and melania probably doesnt either.

ONE OF US