Dr Pepper goes Future Fash

Dr Pepper is doing a new Pick Your Pepper campaign, with limited edition collectible bottles. I can't find any information about cans, but I just bought the unicorn design on a can, so it's not just the 20 oz bottles.

There's different designs, including unicorns, a knit sweater, the Matrix, etc. But the one that interests us is pic related: Future Fash Dr Pepper.

We coopted Chik-Fil-A as the anti-gay fast food of choice when the whole 'controversy' broke out; we adopted Wendy's as the pro-white fast food of choice for a while, but haven't really taken advantage of it. We stole Moonman from McDonald's. Can we now adopt Dr Pepper as the drink of choice for right-wing white nationalists and a symbol of Future Fash aesthetics? We've started a whole digital music genre and taken over New Retro Wave music; will Dr Pepper be the beverage of choice for Right-Wing Death Squads when they take a break from throwing commie fucks out of helicopters?

We can even meme that it was a deliberate choice by Dr Pepper to appeal to fans of fashwave music and RWDS memes; after all, Dr Pepper is based in Waco, Texas, and we all know those southerners/Texans are racist as hell. Spread rumors on social media that Nazis are using Dr Pepper to signal their racist beliefs to their fellow fascists.

Other urls found in this thread:

lakewoodjuices.com/product_detail/id-35/
thedailymeal.com/news/eat/wendy-s-unknowingly-posts-white-supremacist-meme-twitter/010917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sure hope none of you niggers drink the carbonated jew.

Any disgusting soda or candy is not fit for us. Same goes for fast food. It's all disgusting shit that only appeals to people who seek short term pleasure in consumables. Fuck that.

do not drink soda and only drink beer on special occasions, anons.

Otherwise, "vaporwave" is not "future fash" although as a 1488er, I am glad that fascism in the future will have a vapor wave theme.

You may as well mainline heroin for as much good that shit is doing you.

Gtfo kike

Some of the designs are gay but I think we can appropriate all of them

REMINDER

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong mountain dew resulted in shit loads of normalfaggots shitposting about hitler and learning a thing or two.

Of course you wouldn't want to actually drink this mutant corn syrup bioweapon, but it's a good measure of our cultural radiance.

Oy vey goyim, remember the 1980s? Want to see nothing but ‘80s nostalgia for the next 20 years? No? Too bad; since children from the ‘80s are now the demographic with the largest purchasing power, YOU’RE GOING TO GET NOTHING BUT REMAKES OF ‘80S BULLSHIT FROM HERE ON OUT.

STOP FALLING FOR THIS.

No, ✡our✡, you filthy yid.

Your nose is showing.

What next, kike owned soda stream?

When did we get skinhead-tier faggots shitting up the place?

You missed the point, dipshit.

Know no.

Thanks for the interesting OP.

The US in the 80's was HUGELY racially aware. For instance, there was a pretty fucking common colloquialism: "Jew-turn" which was used as "a u-turn which is executed in a manner to fuck every other driver over" or "when a driver who's exit was coming up but upon seeing a long line to get off the highway drives until the off-ramp and then jumps right in front of someone"

Hell, in fucking NYC, of all places, young trouble making white teens would, instead of selling drugs and hanging out with niggers, go around looking for faggots and niggers to beat the shit out of.

And the 80's were the last decade where White Americans had the bond of community between them.

And a lot of the reason for that was it was an era of middle class whites being able to make a ton of money. And in response to that the kikes did a number to the economy and in the 90's things started getting pretty rough for a lot of people. The sense of community was then lost… Both parents now had to work so many kids had to go to before and after school programs doubling the amount of time per day they were exposed to marxist brainwashing… and then they executed their coup de grace against White Americans when they took down the towers and within 2 years time every single fucking white suburb was flooded with heroin.

I wasnt ready for these feels tonight, fuck you.

Oy gevalt, that's right Chaim, once the jews remotely look at something once you can NEVER EVER even think about it again! Pepe should have stayed a faceberg meme used by celebrities instead of taken back. Just give up goy! ARSES AND EPINEPHRINES

Report to the nearest gas chamber.

Only through our action can we restore the world that collapsed into the 1980s.

Get out, you stupid fucking yid. You don’t comprehend the topic at hand.

I've only ever seen far right groups use this aesthetic. Maybe you can fill me in, pop culture faggot?

I can't find this but was born in 1980 and there used to be an MTV commercial and I remember it vividly…
They actually said the word "fag" in the derogatory sense of the word. This was maybe 1987?
My how things have changed.

what I do:

mix equal parts seltzer water and cold-pressed organic fruit juice. My favs are pineapple and apple.

lakewoodjuices.com/product_detail/id-35/

It's fizzy, it's sweet, it's good for you and it even tastes better than the chemical cocktail that is commercial sodapop.

ITT shilling sugar water to the hot new Holla Forums demographic.

Well, at least we are a demographic now.

And here we see the classic shill tactic of "no goy, don't steal something popular and use it to promote awareness against the Jew/degeneracy!"

Fuck you, we'll coopt whatever we want and use it to spread memes to the public consciousness.

There's a helicopter ride in your future.

But you already know this, you fucking shill.

I will say it again

Hitler did nothing wrong mountain dew was one of the most powerful memes that Holla Forums has ever created.

So fucking what? Drink some Dr pepper. That'll show them! Pathetic.

Dr pepper, I like it. Meme this cunts

Im shocked you know how to sage, most of your coworkers do not.

What meme, shlomo? What meme is it? Do you know what a meme is?

You are literally "I eat lead paint chips every day for breakfast" fucking retarded.

"No goy, don't use something commonly associated with right-wing ideology and successfully used to meme our ideas into the public consciousness! T-that's what the Jews w-want you to d-do!"

See pic related.

Pepe was part of a gay furry comic. We stole that shit and now he's a symbol of white nationalism.

Wendy's is a fast food restaurant popular with millions; we temporarily made a push to have them associated with white nationalism after they accidentally posted Pepe.

thedailymeal.com/news/eat/wendy-s-unknowingly-posts-white-supremacist-meme-twitter/010917

The infamous Hitler Did Nothing Wrong Mountain Dew campaign also got people talking and laughing at the 'joke'.

This is one more thing we can coopt to push our ideas into the public consciousness. The more we meme, the more people we infect with our ideas, the more our ideology spreads.

So what's the meme?

All I am seeing "hey guise we should drink Dr. Pepper because it's aesthetic now"

Do explain.

Is this really the best shilling that money can buy?

You don't even into grammar, you fucking retard monkey hahaha.

What's life like, having sub-70 IQ?

you fucking retards. Pepper in Italian is Pepe. Dr Pepe. If you need me to spell out how to go about it once you open photoshop then you obviously dont belong here. But then again your complete lack of being able to blend in already betrays you on that front.

Now Im actually questioning if you are a shill or not. Poes law makes it very hard to tell if you are a shill or an actual retard.

And reported. Thanks for showing us this is a ✡marketing campaign.✡

The meme is Dr Pepper adopting Future Fash aesthetics, which we can associate with Fashwave music. As explained in the OP and several other posts, but you already knew that and are being deliberately dense in an attempt to kill another potential meme before it gets off the ground.

0.15 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Did you just start this week? You're supposed to actually read the Hasbara handbook before you start shilling and shitposting, Chaim.

See, there's an angle we can use. "OMG, Dr Pepe! Dr Pepper is promoting cybernazi music!"

MASSIVE SHILLING CAMPAIGN.
Refer to to see why this is happening.

You are infected. Your position is meat shield. Not strategist. Know your place faggot.

You're out of your fucking mind, calling people illiterate, and don't even know the difference between to and too. You've got NIGGERBRAINS.

So you really believe that Pepe and the Hitler Mountain Dew stunt did anything to help secure a future for the white race? Fascinating.

Zero effort. Try harder.

Reply to the substance of my post. You won’t. You have no refutation to what I’ve said. It’s correct. You are a paid shill. You have been outed and are screaming autistically like all paid shills do.

yup, Mt. Dew HDNW actually resulted in the post 2015-batch of gamers and ironic meeming white kids becoming Holla Forumsacks
We need to do more. This is our prosetysion.

You're getting desperate.

Gas yourself.

You shills are getting faster, usually a thread gets further along before three or four of you jump in and start shitposting. Good job.

Reply to the substance of my post. You won’t. You have no refutation to what I’ve said. It’s correct. You are a paid shill. You have been outed and are screaming autistically like all paid shills do.

Heiled
Don't drink the shit but spread it far and wide
RWDPS

Damn right I'm desperate. Whites are being replaced world-wide and none of our "leaders" have called for war.

Why can't you accept that I'm not a shill and that I really just don't agree with you?

Report to the showers, Herr Goldberg.

Yes, this is how it starts. We can use this.

THE SHOWERS, HERR GOLDBERG.

I know this is just a summer job until you go back to Marxist indoctrination camp- I mean, college- but you really need to stop.

Pathetic. I really do pity you.

THANKS FOR ADMITTING YOU CAN’T REFUTE IT.

Just stop feeding the fool he'll dig his own grave

Do I need to leave a trail of pennies leading into the shower?

Low energy, low effort.

Anyway, let's just ignore the shills. Any ideas on how to harness this as a meme? I like the pic of Trump with Dr Pepper, I like the Dr Pepe idea, and "OMG Dr Pepper has a fashwave bottle design they're secretly nazis!" has potential. So where do we go with this?

Your posts have no substance. Everything you say is just a repeat of "THIS IS SHILL CAMPAIGN BECAUSE I SAY SO SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN". Any "point" you claim to have has ALREADY been refuted, and you ignore it to spam another shitpost.

Thanks for admitting it.

Kill yourself kike. Your lack of a point has already been refuted, yet you ignore it because it doesn't fit with your scripted narrative.

sage

Dr Pepe will become reality and cause mass butthurt and there's nothing you can do but cry.

sage

Guys, let's just ignore the shills. They're diverting us from the actual point of this thread: is this a meme we can harness, and if so, how?

Making sure the RWDS visual wins the campaign would certainly help.

sage

You've already been reported for shilling, and now you're being filtered. Go be a kike somewhere else.

Definitely. We can spam the vote, just like Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

Tie it to RWDS/fashwave memes, and we're golden.

Talk about meta. We still know you’re a paid shill.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SHILLS ROAM THIS BOARD SHUTTING DOWN ANY ATTEMPT AT DOING ANYTHING BUT POSTING ON THE BOARD

Dr.Pepper has always been the softdrink of my choice.

We already know how you operate.

Randy Pan would be proud.

Most of these newfags are at sub 70 IQ, tbh

THIS TIME WE UP THE ANTE

INSTEAD OF "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG'

WE DO "HITLER WAS RIGHT"

Lurk more cum junkie

Not everyone is a kike newfag like you

This has my support, and you actively working to stop Holla Forums meme outreach

Yep. Like the "oy vey, no, don't show up to a protest, stay on the internet where it's safe" poster in the ANTIFA thread.

They want us to stay in our containment sites doing nothing. Any and every effort to actually DO SOMETHING, no matter how small, will be shilled to death with D&C shitposting, "hello FBI" posts, and defeatism spam.

It's good stuff, especially when you get it with real sugar instead of the high-fructose corn Jew.

That said, I recommend not drinking sodas of any kind. I've gained weight and ruined my teeth drinking that shit for years.

See, that's what we need. That and Trump drinking Fashwave Dr Pepper.

I like it.

maybe we shouldn't be using our energy making cringy FASHYWAVE shit and actually do something useful? does anyone that isn't subscribed to a hundred fashy facebook meme pages actually take this crap seriously?

You deserve nothing more than mockery and shitposts, and even those two things are too good for faggots like you

Suck off a shotgun kike

80s were gay af. 90s had a better aesthetic but still shit.

Quit purity spiraling. The 80s were implicitly White.

The 90's were gaudy as fuck, surpassed only by the 70's in that regard.

The 90's is when this SJW shit became common place. Fuck off faggot. The 90's were shit.

doing nothing is better than making yourself look like a retard

Yet here you are, posting still

Can confirm this is a fantastic treat drink. I like about three parts seltzer and one part juice.

why not go back to the late 30s when hitler was alive? or do we just have to use the 1980s because you can't let go of your rose tinted glasses?

Hi Richard!

I am not a shill, fellow 'pede, I worship the god emperor and shitty 8 bit 80s video games as much as you, because my parents weren't divorced back then, like yours.

But 80s pink and blue effeminate neon aids gives me comfy androgynous feels

Your astroturfing didn't work in the 80s aesthetic threads, it isn't going to work here when you take over 3ed72f's shift.

Just get off the computer and get going to the local Tel Aviv bath house you faggot

Your parents were in kindergarten back then. Youre fooling no one you retarded newfag kike

Fags

But, user… we are all little smug chinese cartoon girls around here.

He was rare fashy propaganda posters and you don't, Schlomo.

OP wtf? Dr. Pepper is poison.

So does cyber punk = facism now?

I want the 80's.
As in the 80's AD.

Or maybe the 3080's A.D.?

Also some of them are born in the 90's.

That's gonna make things interesting tbh.

I agree. 80's was shit aesthetically.
The 90's was far more interesting "spiritually".

Plus people listened to crap metal/rock in the 90's and didn't give 2 fucks what people thought… though eventually that was ruined by political correctness.

Why don't we go to the 2020's and stop caring about the past aesthetics.
Make something futuristic. Crazy.

Gives me a "matrix" vibe where everything's fake.
I want something with spirit in it.

Everything's disenchanted and boring and it has been for nearly 3 centuries.

That isn't what future-fash and/or synthwave is about. It's about the future, not the past… while inspired on the 80s, it was the last decade in a long while where Americans looked forward to a bright future.

Besides, Baywatch is from the 90s.

Thanks for being you, Kyle.

Did some shitskin actually think he should post his name and email?

Every user should know the names of these "Satan's little helpers," and wonder why the world's major universities, institutes, and publishers poured so much (((funding))) into psychology and crowd control and what they did/are doing with it.
Then we should burn them in effigy, destroy their books and institutions, and string up every marketer and advertiser who doesn't have the decency to self-immolate.
These .PDFs are all freely available on Archive.org btw.

>I would also like to express MY fondness for that particular softdrink in question. >>>/methods/
"do something useful"
"illiterate interprets as DO NOTHING"

pffft
In the 90s we weren't sellouts or poseurs.
implying there's ever been a better album than In Utero inb4 digressive musical circlejerk

Cyberpunk has always been fash, user.

Literally the only good thing to come out of the 90's was video games and anime. Everything else about that decade sucked.

If you like the 90's, you're probably not old enough to drink yet.

But user, that's what future fash is about: the 80's was the last time we were truly optimistic about the future and looked at degeneracy with disgust. The last time it was openly acceptable to be right-wing and masculine. We're not focusing on the past, we're recapturing the feeling of the future we had in the past.

This user is correct. The 90s were awful.

This

The 90's was a huge step down from the 80's. Everything got shittier, except video games. Anime wasnt really around in the US in the 80's (hence missing out on Fist of the North Star until much later on). From what I remember, Akira is what really introduced anime to the US. From there, Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, DBZ (Dragonball wasnt on TV here in the 80's) and whatever other ones that were on Toonami in the 90's.

And the cars, putrid shit in the 90's. Essentially all the leftist bullshit took off in the 90's. This 90's worship is retarded. Everything began to decline in an obvious way then.

The 80s were fashy as fuck.

"fash" isn't fascism, it's rightist libertarianism.

Get out of the closet David you're not fooling anyone.

You too fags. The only reason anyone would like the 80s over the 90s is because they are a closet homo. The entire decade was wall to wall faggots and AIDs. Even Tom Cruise was gay in the 80s.

10/10 fam now get in the oven

The 90's was when the poz was pushed full throttle you kike

KYS

You have rose-tinted glasses on w.r.t. the 90s. The 90s is when faggotry was normalized. In the 80s it was still considered a freak show.

Go back to facebook with your cringy neon hitler memes

Reported for not even trying.

is that scarlett jewhannson dressed as a nazi in the right side?

in utero kind of sucked, imo

yeah thank god we can post pictures of little girls guzzling cum like that user i filtered did ITT.

make your point and move on you fucking sperg

Do your parents know you browse Holla Forums to shitpost? Get off the computer and go do something with your summer vacation, you underage faggot.

No, that's a German girl from the movie Der Untergang. Retard.

Are you even old enough to drive?

Are you brain damaged? You must have powerful autism, face blindness is a symptom of that.