Indian movie about a man, a woman, and their toilet

Man meets woman (or arranged marriage I guess), woman falls in love with man, man has no toilet, man's family wants no toilet, woman puts her foot down.
Will she shit in street to pound his meat, or will he cuck out and give in to the porcelain jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know this is based on a real story.
The women got married to another guy who did have a toilet.

I vote that india is not allowed to build toilets

Looks better than anything Hollywood has ever put out.

You're fucking kidding me. This can't be real.

DESIGNATED SHITTING FILM

This is blatant poo in loo propaganda, the great ganesh tells us to forsake loo and poo in the street

world power by 2020

i unironically want to watch this

The Aryan made a mistake not wiping out the Dravidian. See, this is what is produced by white guilt and white altruism.

HITLER IN LOVE

They are trying to convince young Indian males that if they learn to poo in the loo then the ladies will like them more.

Is this what Borat was based on?

MEME. MAGIC.

one mans dream to do the impossible

India is our future if we're not careful. Multiculturalism will simply lead to a caste system.

LOL, worse than that. It will lead to a completely closed society where we can't even shit next to each other on the street

Its magic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper

Imagine the smell.

Anyone notice the comment section is filled with simple shit like "nice subject" and "great trailer"? Are they bots or are pajeets really this fucking mindless?

Clearly paid.

Clearly shill bots.

Excuse me, sir. Are you aware what the [CURRENT YEAR] is?

It's like reading the reviews for weird unpopular apps in the Google Play Store

I can tell you're a newcomer to the world of insanity that is the Indian motion picture industry.

Holy shit it's pajeet Ron Jeremy

Yes.

DESIGNATED

they even have a token white guy in their

top kek

Some of those are 100% organic pajeet.

Looks like a really high cast indian standing next to mexican Assad

Don't be bigotted, OP. Shitting in the street is part of their culture. Who are we to judge other cultures?

High caste Indians have a lot of white blood in them. They're like the Indian equivalent of Castisos.

Test

SHITTING

/r/TheRedPill

bollywood movies are actually lots of fun tbh

STREET

Agreed. I would rather spend forever in this Bollywood world than one second in the faggotniggerdoublejew world they are giving us now.

I was actually surprised by how white-ish the main cast is. If some of them also hit the genetic lottery and had non-brown eyes I might had even been fooled.

Say that again.

Kek the universe is pretty much a meme now.

Clearly not European, but is high caste indian.

Makes sense that the higher castes would be more wealthy/famous.

Bollywood cinema is fucking nuts, and top tier entertainment.

Only the poo can know peace from this loo

Why do pajeets always wear those shirts?

Cus it's hot and steamier than a niggers shit over there and shit bites you with short sleeves.

Why I'm not surprised they're trying to ruin Indian tradition and culture now? Gas the fucking toilets. Reeeeeeee

Captcha very related.

Aryan-descendant Indians from the North. Also, selection; spic TV is disproportionately White, or in cases, as you say, white-ish.

(((Bollywood)))

Will it be shown in 3D with smellavision? The first movie where you'll be wiping your eyes and your ass at the same time,

Lel.

Genre: Romantic commode.

user, they're brown. Pagans worship trees and the sun and shieet, not actual shiieettt

Also, well done, (you) got me

nice fez hat