WHITE TRANNY ANTIFA PUNCHES BLACK MAN AND LOSES

Can't tell which way it's transitioning. In any event, kill it with fire.

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/873720441117917184

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqnnup1J3dY
youtube.com/watch?v=rzol77VQSds
youtu.be/SUm4lbiAlwM?t=363
vid.me/tkf4
youtube.com/user/americanairlines000/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=mqnnup1J3dY

Can we cheer for both to lose?

Hopefully the black guy broke his hand or something. The punch was so bad even the tranny semi dodged it and had to be pulled to the ground.

OP is shit so heres the relevant embed. Why do faggots always insist on breaking people apart btw?

sage for 4cuck tier thread.

When they stand that close and the freak already threw the first punch, would it be ok to start off with a knee to the balls since balls are just a social construct? Going for the face first is so predictable.
Sage for small habbening.

That little faggot trying to cover it with the flag should have his teeth kicked in.

Look how wide open that jaw is. A straight right would have been the end of this instantly but muh based black man throw such a shitty punch even a tranny saw it coming.

I have no idea what they are doing. Trying to block the view when theres rush hour traffic going on in the street from the other side. Fuck these people are stupid.

Check out this based nigger in a tranny fight!

LITERAL
Reality denying faggots.

FUCKING BASED

GUYS this Tranny was disrupting a fucking memorial service hours before he got knocked the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=rzol77VQSds

why are you people so bad at embeds

Because you're a faggot, webm it already.

That a strange way of spelling NIGGER

Shit thread Op is a faggot here is webm.

nice webm faggot

is there a webm, no clicks for the youtube jew.

We're breaking the conditioning.

Yes, because giving views is so much better. You niggers need to learn how to use youtube-dl.

Shitty embeds aside, who is the tranny? There a name yet?

You aren't missing anything.
Nigger gets yelled by tranny.
Faggot communist puts a flag in front of the camera.
Tranny lays hands on nigger.
Nigger punches Tranny.
Communist flag faggot is shocked, drops flag.
Nigger takes Tranny to the cement.
The end.

Antifa cancer strikes again

Given the other threads on here this doesn't deserve to be saged. Its always good to see antifa gettig knocked even its by a nig. It would be better if it was a Jewish tranny though.

Despicable.

where's the WebM ???

Hahahahahahahahaha

I thought antifa hated cops

Here you go

The fucking pigs should've been into it the moment someone threw a punch

I'm with the nigger on this one

I suppose it's a moot point since I would prefer all traps be eliminated by firing squad. But if you're going to have traps, then there should be some sort of social/ legal disincentive to suddenly shifting into guy behavior mode and using physical intimidation tactics.

To be a trap it has to look and sound like a woman, this is a Bruce Jenner tier ambush.

This is honestly what pisses me off about this the most, god damn cowards,

Hey, we say the same to niggers too all the time! Maybe we should ally with Antifa? Seems like they want niggers gone too.

The kid at 2:19 looks like he's in middle-school. So sad!

The tranny didn't really know what to do when the black guy said "make me". Even when he finally punches him, it's got no force behind it and he just stands there afterwards.
This is a good lesson. Never get up in someone's face unless you're fully ready to throw down and you think you'll win.

Errytiem.

They fill the ranks with Women and Children and shank us if we hesitate. Typical tricks.

Reminder to pull their masks off as it would be extremely painful.

F O R Y O U

this tbh, OP needs to fuck off back to reddit.

Well he never called him based or anythi g. Thread still shit for not webm or video embed.

Good job

Yeah honestly i'm very conflicted about this video. On one hand this is a video of a black person attacking a Blonde White person. On the other hand its degenerate antifa tranny getting knocked the fuck out after running their mouth.

Where did I use we?

That's not a person user.

Even if he is a nigger i respect any man that stays cool in those kind of situations.
The scumbag antifa was like a physical manifestation of autism.

Some of us live in white areas so don't have enough upload bandwidth to do the webm thing in real time.

FUCKING BASED!

It's almost as if the cops are on Antifa's side, and want them to trigger people into throwing punches

blacks > trannys

at least you can sterilize the blacks, commie tranny filth all has to be killed

body camera

youtu.be/SUm4lbiAlwM?t=363

ok how the fuck do i embed?

vid.me/tkf4

What's the story on the useless tranny girl (a man pretending to be a woman)?

You always kill a traitor before the enemy.

There was literally a thread over there not that long ago that was the pure embodiement of that image. On topic, I'm not gonna cheer for a nog nor a tranny.

Me too. No point in supporting them after they decided to be dickheads to us. We need a white nation badly so we can live in the comfy houses.

Trump should just nuke whatever cesspool these people come from

Jesus Christ ANTIFA is so pathetic looking. Am I supposed to be intimidated by the lot? There was

Also, do they cry assault when you try to take their shitty flags?

sad

You worthless halfer faggot! We don't embed youtube you god damned newfag, MAKE A WEBM!

Cameraman should have just shimmied past the flag kid

Nothing
Sirens blaring. And Holla Forums has the balls to think that they're the underdogs

Should have hit it with a lighter and watch it disappear.

Trannies truly are on an entirely new level of insane.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I love this timeline where commie trannies fight niggers.

The black cameraguy has had run in with antifa multiple times, and has been assaulted by libshits before as well.
youtube.com/user/americanairlines000/videos

This is some next level d&c sliding. The nigger part is not even remotely relevant. No body is claiming based nigger. The focus is entirely on the tranny and how the cops reacted.

Fuck off kike.

Wow, who'd have ever seen it coming…

I feel like there's an opportunity here to drive the wedge further into the already-fracturing unholy libtard/antifa/commie/anarchist/nigger alliance.
Should probably be spamming this at LGBTOMGWTFBBQ groups like "omg this hateful transphobic bigot attacks trans womyn" and spamming it at BLM groups like "deez tranny faggots be raycis".

If Boss Nigger of the DHS wants to start putting antifa faggots in camps, I won't complain.

The doctor who did the surgery on that tranny should have their license removed because that is the most hideous and ugliest tranny I have ever seen.

he

I don't think that was police, it was some faggy hand-held siren used by antifag.

I don't think that siren was cops, it was a faggy sounding hand-held siren carried by antifa.

Shitty fucking punch. You faggots all learn how to throw a proper punch or start transitioning right now.

One of the dudes in the background, I saw him on the train the other day. I live in Portland. I think he heard me snickering because he has a Mayhem patch while saying hes anti nazi. He also had hair, despite being a sharp. Kek.

Just tactics mate. War isn't fair and the enemy won't play by your rules. Our side will need to do similar.

Wasn't there some rumor that Soros was specifically recruiting trannies for antifa because they are insane and more likely to use violence?

Democrats never change. As much as we meme about the race war they'll still be the one to run the plantations

???

english

it's way too easy to tell when a nigger ain' got no 'hood' in them at all.
Doesn't matter how he looks or dresses, this negro is pure house, like Will Smith. He probably attends that shitty school or wherever it took place at.

actually what really needs to happen is the black womyn need to get involved. They truly got no boundaries. A chimp will just knock you out. He might even get confused about whether he should hit that or "hit that." A hoodrat nigress immediately goes for the knife or even a gun! And these trannies basically do try to act more like black womyn than white all the time. One word about their 'weave' and you'll have a fucking OK corral shootout….except entirely one-sided.

Damn, there some really good related clips from Gangland years ago but I guess some heeb content-claimed them for 'bein' too real.' There was an all-lady crip gang that was crazy bloodthirsty. funny thing is searching for that clip shows their leader that called herself "rambo" who killed around 70 people "got right with gawd" and became a minister, lmao. Also mega pussy pass, only served 25 years.

This, at my shithole high school the black males would fight in the halls and chimp around, but I saw a black female try to stab someone with a box cutter

This thread is cancer.

"get the fuck off of her"

..one of these days, more and more people watching are going to say fuck it and just beat up all of them at once.. hnng.. little mice.

Trannies inject themselves with hormones that basically make themselves go into puberty so they re-enter their unstable teenage phase again. Just common sense.

Unless I'm wrong about the whole puberty thing, but regardless they are packed full of hormones.

What, just the most recent releases or the entire franchises?

god damn it, wrong board

They're already full of hormones from the soy and xenoestrogens in plastic

They were literally fascists.

fucking with your hormones will make anyone unstable tbh, puberty or not

GET ON TWITTER AND PUSH THIS AS A HATE CRIME

Trannies are above nigs on the victim totem pole and if DeShawn gets in trouble for attacking Bruce then it will piss off a lot of nigs

Commies are white trash and are equal to niggers. They both ask for gibs, they both smell like ass, they both riot whenever rich people do anything, they suck. So this is just black on black crime really