/BIZ/ creates niggercoin

original thread: boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2391114

Its finally complete biz, time to get on the cover of the new york times.

Normies are flowing into crypto by the hour,

Concept:

/biz/ gets in early on the newly minted nigger coin with 148,888 supply, low enough to pump the price to the top of coinmarketcap's list so that everyone logs into CMC to see pic related angry nigger staring them down everyday.

Soon:

CNN.com reports on nigger coin within the week

Black lives matter posting on twitter about nigger coin

Pres obama recampaigns on the platform of defeating nigger coin.

Time to change the world /biz/

Its on the decentralized WAVES platform because no exchange will ever list this, therefor we must have a marketplace on here so we can get it to the top of coinmarketcap.

CMC said they would list NGR if it showed substantial interest/volume

If we can bump it up to like 10k% increase, and some volume, we can literally have coinmarketcap say nigger to everyone in the world.

Just put EYFFwWnmEEWYoWgBSqAJFtQxgihMBa5ssntxMsWfDy9B into the search on waves. Or search nigger and look for that hex code.

Other urls found in this thread:

waveswallet.io
boards.4chan.org/biz/catalog
8ch.pl/4chon/res/133589.html#q141641
investmentwatchblog.com/saudi-arabs-are-still-selling-castrated-black-slaves-today/
frontpagemag.com/point/167540/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-sale-facebook-daniel-greenfield
darkwebnews.com/dark-web-market-list/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/memetic/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/pepe-cash/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/rare-pepe-party/
youtu.be/OkLWulC4-n4
boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2428676#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many Niggerbucks can my 1080 mine/hour?

Whats the current ratio of food stamps for 1 ngr coin?

Bump for memery. This will be as good as the billboard.

kek, this is the one spot radeons have geforces beat.

Have you tried buying a 470/480/570/580 lately?

Isn't Nigger funbux just Zimbabwe dollarydoos or is that faminebux?

Fucking kek, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. Thanks for that.

GIBS ME DAT

kek that's funny

Give this time and it's gonna become the biggest crypto ever

Oh fuck, I spotted the Winklewoss quote.
You guys are alright

How do I get in early?

Using the MUH DIK investment strategy

I'm a complete fucking noob when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Can someone give a short explanation of how Niggercoin works and if it works differently from Bitcoin?

You're actually getting in late. Niggers hit peak investment in 1860.

I'm actually kinda serious here. This could have huge meme potential. If it spreads quickly and gets media coverage its value could spike, at the very least briefly. I've never invested in cryptocurrencies before, but I might throw a little cash at this one for the keks if nothing else.

I can see it becoming big. The name isn't going to mean much since niggers have no idea what cryptocurrency is.
It is something edgy for white kids to invest in. Could be big. If dogecoin made money, why not Niggercoin?

Same. This is a P&D goldmine.

I can't wait for CNN Money to report on this. The memes will flow, Jack.

what's the point?

it's so fucking funny because 1) it's impossible to shut down 2) it can't be ignored as there's an integrated exchange on the platform it's created on as opposed to if it was a standalone project

I want to buy some but I'm a bit worried it will steal my wallet

wtf I own 20 niggers now
sheeeiiit

Someone should create Shoahcoin, with a 6 million coin limit.

So where's the wallet client? How can I mine Niggercoin? I tried looking but couldn't find anything.

Not mineable but use waveswallet.io and some user is giving away niggers on 4/biz/

Pretty funny, especially seeing as most exchanges are Russian/eastern european based, so chances of some SJW backlash are pretty small.

Oy vey premined,
dont be surprised if the dev's name end's with something stein.
Advise to dump the half pot if price has doubled, saw all kinds off coins start on btctalk, this will fly as high as hitlercoin, zes there where a few, no chance outside of the chans good luck. Don't forget to drop half if the price doubles.
Is this provbably even coincreator?

t. first_days_dogecoin_millionaire_but_dumped_too_late_guy

inb4 Holla Forums creates their own mining guild.

Can someone explain me how to start please ?

Love it. Hopefully the media starts reporting on this and helps destroy kikecoin forever.

Noice. Just got myself 5 niggers.

Please explain me how can I get niggers and how an I store them.

I literally did this in about 10 mins. It's really easy. Just remember to record all wallet information or else you'll be locked out.

It doesn't work. It gets gibs to get by and also sells crack cocaine

Thanks man.

i bought niggers last night. they have already doubled in value. make sure you purchase the legit niggers and not the fake ones.

Niggercoin isn't mineable, it's set at 148,888 nigger on the market.

Please send niggers my way, I have work for them

3PHjxQWqvCVsy52XvkUHTGeJXu9hXz4eM4m

so how are niggercoins, or even bitcoins for that matter, worth something in the first place? and by the first place i mean within the first month of their creation
do you get non-crypto currency out of them by bartering or what?

bitcoins are used for money laundering

It's entirely fiat, it's worth is based solely on the confidence of the currency holder and not even tied to a nation's economy. It can get really big if you meme it hard (lel buying niggers) or be utterly worthless if nobody wants to. We need to get it reported on by the (((media))) and it will blow up.

Reminder, there are several copycats; the real hash for the official Niggercoin is:
EYFFwWnmEEWYoWgBSqAJFtQxgihMBa5ssntxMsWfDy9B

ayo how many food stamp we be gennaratin with a nigcoin ayo AYO did sum1 say hash up in this nigga where da coins up at in hear?

np, matey

To start you need hype.

Meloncoin, you fucking edgelords.

This place has menetic samurai operating in MS Paint.

okay i think i can get alot closer to understanding it now
guess i shouldnt have asked
make sure you tell the edgy kids at high school about it

well, and college
id imagine some of you are underage and school isnt out for everyone just yet

maybe , like bitcoin, this will be worth something in the future
Then again people have been hoping niggers will be worth something in the future for how many centuries now

Id like to buy an actual nigger coin

these digits

lol okay fuck off cuckchan

In traditional nigger style I shall now beg for NGRs here: 3PL6aRL26S4rdTwnGG7oRZM8dteXzMGqGEL

Gib niggers

3PCZNyUozm6fW2QnPjBfzXJnCEPzk58dMQg

anyone spare me a nigger
3PNSxssGK9GrXToU2haSuLtng3i42NvBunw

Fuck off, kike.

please spare a nigger or two 3PLDdEatE2Wtm11RE4hTasSFV2V9JyWi96c

Holy shit this is real
Omg hahhahahahahahahahahaha
Christ I haven't laughed so much in years.

yup! praise kek!

Am dying here, this is too much

Am in tears, this is beautiful hope it blows up

Alpaca wool socks.

memery aside wtf do we actually do with these? just sit on them and hope they go up in price? im a total newfag when it comes to cryptos

If a houseniggerslave is raised whipped properly she can be used for entertainment purposes. Obviously dont use it for breeding.

yes

well sheeeeit son even i can do that

You can give them publicity so they can go up in price as demand auments

Requesting spare niggers
3P2MAPw5xNxEqgUjqCy6eZFd83t1naZntXN

dubs of truth. I bet Asian crypto exchanges won't have any qualms about it being traded.

Honorary Aryans will finaly be able to be crackers just like us.

with a limited supply like that the average person might only be able to accumulate three fifths of a nigger

WE WUZ COMPOSED

Nigger, please…

3P6QWKwVn7Lv3EZ7tFFs6AezL9j6yR6qGnX

IF ANY OF YALL WANNA HELP A NIGGA OUT

3PAZdyKqaNQikXWytVQxA668LqcoMRpmF8R

Help a fellow man start a plantation, would you?

3P3ZNGiBPF8RCxjjL5NzSrhLFw53FeLTs6M

all you niggers can go get a job i was here before you in line and have not got even ½ a nigger

You retards, the guy giving away niggercoins is on 4chan /biz/

Can I get some niggers to populate my plantation please? I got all these cottons but no ones to pick it.

3PFrCrUHqARjVXKcJ8f3Uiy5YkUCw9MDSvj

The thread's archived user, nobody can reply there anymore.

How do I put money into Waves? Coinbase is still being a FUCKING NIGGER and I can't buy any ETH or BTC.

yup, sounds like coinbase. i did a bank transfer purchase 5 days ago. i dont get my coin until tuesday…… do debit/credit card

I can't even do that. I tried to (((verify))) my identity and now I'm stuck in purgatory. It's been a week since I filed my support ticket and I haven't got a response yet.

Dear sirs, I do hope this shitpost finds you in good health. I do declare an urgent need for one, I say ONE nigger for my crypto plantation.

3PLB9BQTzpj2fp74Efm6KXFtkrjyxhbEVYK

No. Get the fuck out of here with your degenerate interracial garbage. All niggers need to be wiped out

Don't mean to double post but does anyone know of a decent coinbase alternative?

You all have to go back and stay back.

Checked. I'm a retard that can't buy any, so i'm begging, but i'm fucking doing it on halfchan. Move your asses, fags.

GIBS NIGGERS NAO
3PPGREUmuWtPozhihNGvty7Rdce9uwvCupX

3PQNUHQnjyu3U9EuMEDKUB9jnuWBfZyUtwT
Alright I'll bite gib coins plox

Cmon niggers. Don't do it here.
There's easily 10 beg threads on 4chan /biz/. I've already gotten some niggercoins and some fucking yeezy coins from it.

How the fuck do you make a wallet and mine? There is literally no instructions anywhere.

3PCNNi8qvKiJ3Rn1iPKD5p5wsdmjYzDBLqv

Give me my niggers, nigger.

waveswallet.io
That is the site you use for wallets that get you nigger coins. Niggercoins can't be mined, there is a fixed amount.

no way to post on cuckchan with a vpn and I tried every available node. Can you spare a single nigger?

3PLB9BQTzpj2fp74Efm6KXFtkrjyxhbEVYK

aw sheeeiit. A vpn.
I'd spare a nigger but i'm already poor as it is.
Maybe I could post your wallet into the beg threads.

I also can't post to cuckchan - just get a connection error. It's pure faggotry.

Gibs?
3PKZrBBco8c1QGaDqPpBnHZvvjZiYRX7a8P

wew lad, checked
Too poor of a nigger to give any away though. Try 4/biz/, there's 10 beg threads.

Wait, didn't the (((IMF))) blacklist cryptos?

what are the smaller units called?

niglets?

fuck the IMF, plain and simple

where's the fun in that?

pass

the fun is in the meme
I don't expect anything special to come out of nigger coins, but it's sure a funny meme.

The time, the effort, the skill. 10/10. Bravo user. Bravo.

Explain it for someone who is old and technologically illiterate. What do I do, and where do I go to get some? And how/where do I spend them once I have them?

Then how do I obtain niggercoins?

Buy them on the waves exchange, or beg for them on 4/biz/

Thanks, did just that.

Once I have my niggers, how do I cash them in if they take off?

ishygddt

Buying these shits is stupid. Just beg and see if they go somewhere

Use the waves market place to trade them for BTC. You'll need 0.003 waves to do that though. Just buy those with a credit card or something kek

You have to buy $15 worth of waves at the minimum.

ask a fellow user to donate you some 0.03 waves in return for some niggers. thats what i did

I know. As far as i know, there's no other way to get that stupid 0.03 without asking.

I now have 420 waves someone donated. How many BTC does that translate to?

Check the conversion market thing, 3rd button from left. Also, where'd you get the 420 waves donated from?

Care to help a fellow white man out?

Uh, user.
Your address?
Also dubs checked.
I'll post mine like a fag
3PNxxwey5xKoxPVguRZYVYiz7j8WekfwwRw
I need muh waves, the faucets are slow.

Dunno. When to /biz/, said "gibs please", and posted my addressed. Not even a minute later, boom, waves.

I'm old and technologically illiterate; someone care to explain how I convert waves to bitcoins, and bitcoins to cash? I just lost my job, seems like a good time to cash out on my half my free bounty.

Do what I did, go to /biz/, find a niggercoin thread, and ask for gibs. They're just handing that shit out like welfare.

Kek, nice. Dubs checked.
Use that conversion market button i mentioned, third from left. Type waves on the left, bitcoin on the right, and be sure to pick the ones with checkmarks.
Use the correct field in the bottom center to sell your waves to bitcoin. Do the same again, but with bitcoin on the left and us dollar on the right.

Gibs.

3PBSWgR963kSodyBrsbZ2QbchsaLWrndoqH

Ok, so I can trade my waves for bitcoin, then convert my bitcoin to dollars… how do I obtain my dollars?

How to fuck do I mine this shit?

you and I both know there would be a concentrated effort to collect all shoah coins by Israel, and once done would be trumpeted as a "triumph over h8" or some shit like that

Apparently it's unmineable, there's only 148,888 Niggers on the market.

3PJ2WpZ2RaeAS4koNcpxp3HDYRAyAuDmc2e

Mine. Hoping to make it big in the cotton industry.

So they mined the first and only blockchain, like every other scam coin?

Gay.

Sheeeiiit. I'd give something but i got none.

K lads how do I know if I got donations? I've never really gotten into crypto currencies, yet have known about them when bitcoins were worth pennies each.

On the main waves page (first tab), there's an empty space at the bottom that fills up when you get donated stuff.

any kind lands mind sending me some waves so i can buy me a nigger?
3PGS6PnfpeeV66DYWuPeMedqteYYhDuQd5b

I'd hate to beg, but can you send me .01 or so waves?

3PM3CCWDrVHSHcrGNseGpBRzSaW5ioCKp3K

Once I convert my bitcoin into dollars, how do I get my hands on cold, hard cash?

Shit, I need the cash, desperately, but since somebody generously tossed some my way, I'll see what I can do, once somebody tells me how to cash in.

I don't really need it. Some other anons might though. In order to cash it, you'll need to convert it to bitcoin and then send it to a place like Coinbase, where you can link your bank account and cash out. Be advised you'll have to pay taxes.

Convert to bitcoin, transfer to coinbase, sell into your bank account.

Ok, so I need to use the waves market to exchange for bitcoin, go to another website called Coinbase and transfer my fraction of a bitcoin to there, then link my bank account (and hope nobody fucks me) and transfer it into my account. Have I got that right?

How do they charge you taxes? Wouldn't it just count as a transfer?

*still remembers when silver coinage was issued and there wasn't all this complicated shit*

Forgive me, I'm old and ignorant of the new ways.

I believe you can technically convert bitcoins into nigcoins? If so you can somewhat earn a ouple of cents worth in dollars through free bitcoins and then convert it into nigcoins yourself. Won't be worth shit but at least you can say you have nigcoins on you. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

3PCySFmZVhifmxyP1ymCG1eCu7GV2tcWKzU

I wish to start a nigger fight ring. Would any of you gentlemen be so kind as to provide me seed money?

You have to declare taxable income when you fill out your taxes if they go above a certain amount. Idk about the specifics about that though. And yes, the rest of your post is spot on.

I'm investing my life savings, this coin is going right to the zoo.

Cool.

I now own 420 Waves, 12 Niggers, and 808 Yeezies, just from donations. Trying to figure out how to convert it all into Bitcoin; I attempted to exchange Yeezies for Waves, but nothing has happened so far.

How do you get that much gibs?

Beg for gibs in every thread like a nigger.

How do I know when I receive some niggers ?

*if I received

I begged like a nigger and now i have 130 fake niggers, 11 real niggers, 14k yeezys, 20 anals, and 0.01 waves.

On the first button on the top of the waves client, the blank area at the bottom will fill up when you get transferred niggers.

Which one is the real nigger ?

send gibs plz. foodstamps ran out.

3PNsJxLF2D5DromTHm7C5LNJ9kjYX3Fd9o2

The one that starts with EYFF
Find this by going to the briefcase tab on the top, clicking the "details" button next to the nigger asset listing, and seeing if the "Identifier" starts with EYFF

Fuck I've only received fakes.

Likewise.

Lol counterfeit niggers.

Fucking kek. I only have 11 real nigs, but i'm selling off my fake nigs and shit to get the BTC to buy real nigs.

Can't wait to see a sentence like that in print once the mainstream gets hold of it. Kek.

I don't know what any of this means. What do? I want to invest.

See:

I say lads, I would awfully appreciate it it someone gave me a nigger or two. the plantation is running low on workers and cotton production is starting to drop.
3P6dmowfgKAsgqeSUXj4UYyK69iuxXmWgsF

Noice, I have 808.0000 Yeezys and 12 fake Niggers (bhga whatevers) and 0.1200000 Waves

I keep trying to sell, but either nothing happens or I get an error message saying "order has not been created". I don't get it.

Their intrinsic value is derived from the fact that it's a limited resource, and you need to expend real resources (electricity * hardware * time) to get them.

It's a good base for a financial system, the only thing left is for a country to start demanding tax payments be in them.

when do make our SWASTICOIN?

notice me media kikes

Do you have the waves required? You need at least 0.003 waves for fees.

I still have zero niggers. Plz put niggers here: 3PPGREUmuWtPozhihNGvty7Rdce9uwvCupX

Hey, how can I sell my fake niggers ?

Which one is the legit nig? P or E? I see shilling of both ones claiming to be legit.

Fuck the kikes, only get EYFF. the other one with the (NGR) symbol is lower volume from some losers in discord

Ok. I have 420 Waves, 808 Yeezies, and 12 Niggers. I have so far been unsuccessful in converting Yeezies and Niggers into Waves or Bitcoins. Either I see a sell order appear at the bottom of the screen, then disappear a minute later with no exchange happening, or I get an error message saying "Order was not created". I am apparently retarded, because I can't figure this shit out.

I also made an account on Coinbase. I haven't linked my bank account to it yet because I don't want to do that until and unless I've got Bitcoins to convert into dollars and transfer into my account. Once I figure out how to convert Waves into Bitcoins, how the hell do I transfer them from Waveswallet to Coinbase?

It doesn't automatically deduct the fee?

Fuck. I feel like an idiot for not knowing how any of this shit works.

Walk me through it, step by step. Please. Use small words. The only shit I ever use a computer for is the internet and e-mail.

It does auto-deduct the fee.
I think that YZY - nigger doesn't work.
I believe it's because you are only allowed to transfer minor currencies like YZY or Nigger to verified currencies (one with the green checkmarks).
ie. YZY - Bitcoin works, Nigger - bitcoin works, sicne bitcoin is verified and big. Yzy - nigger won't work, because they are both unverified.
That's how i think it is.
The sell order appearing and then disappearing might be someone buying. Check the first button at the top and see your recent transactions.

I've got 420 Waves, that's definitely enough to cover the fee. I don't see a means of manually paying the fee. I just keep getting "Error: Order has not been created". Fuck.

I feel dumb as a nigger right now.

I've tried converting Yeezy to Waves and Yeezy to BTC. Error every time. Ditto for trying to convert Niggers to Waves and Niggers to BTC.

Haven't tried converting Waves to BTC, because they're the only things I've got worth anything at the moment.

EYFF was the original from 4/biz/.
there are now 7 different nigger coins.

What's a Yeezie?

3PPQnGgs13S9eyR3TTgVktFJiJgW6Wxfpmd
massa , massa plese

I think i know the issue.
When you convert, you go to the pic related image 1 to do it. See the Price in bitcoin field?
You have to put a fitting bitcoin price in there. Look at the buy and sell orders areas on the left to see the prices others sell/buy at, under "Price", then put a price near the middle of that list in the price field you can type in.

Fam, go to your Coinbase Dashboard. From there, click the tab that says accounts. Find your BTC wallet. On the upper right, there should be a link that says wallet address. Copy this wallet address.

Go to Waves wallet page, go to withdraw under the bitcoin section. It should say Bitcoin Address. Select the amount of BTC you want to transfer (I suggest something small at first), don't put an attachment and click submit. The transaction should take a while but it should make it. DOUBLE CHECK THE ADDRESS. Confirm everything and you'll be gtg.

I did that. I either get a sell order that disappears almost immediately without anything happening, or the error message.

I'm honestly getting that too. What the fuck
Gonna fucking REEEEEEEEE

Get on board niggers

bubble.

they said BTC was a bubble at $50 bucks

nigguh plz,

3PHxe5JsPxqavpww8qqbGDbUmeWpJCrW8EY

Ok, I managed to see 11 of my counterfeit Niggers for Bitcoins, making literally 10 cents (Niggers are a dime a dozen!).

I'm still getting the error message every time I try to exchange my Yeezy for anything, and when I try to exchange my remaining Nigger. Still haven't worked up the courage to try exchanging Waves for Bitcoins in case I fuck it up somehow.

BTC has scaling problems (mostly due to (((Core))) and Greg Maxwell, particularly.)
Still recommend buying it because if Maxwell fucks off, problem will be mostly solved (Blocksize can increase) and price will shoot up as giants start accepting it.
Also recommend buying Litecoin, Ethereum and maybe Monero. Dip some money into the really cheap ones too if you can spare it.

I can't seem to buy waves or do much else in buying. Only selling.

Ok, figured out why it was giving me the error message. I think.

I couldn't exchange Yeezy for Bitcoin because I had a sell order for Yeezy to Waves open (apparently), and the price was fucked so nobody was buying the Yeezy. I had to cancel the Yeezy to Waves order in order to make the Yeezy to Bitcoin order.

It would have helped if I could see my open orders, without going to the specific currency exchange in question.

Create new coins called anuddashoah

need more money for dem programs

3PQhDGCfC6iAix4sdKAMUDchpCWaA2dnazU

3PAog92CmiZc6pU45ZdZfCQN1JbSSAupq1c

I'm trying to exchange my Waves for Bitcoins, but no matter what I do I just get the "order not created" error. What the fuck.

This. I have like a hundred dollars I could invest but I don't know shit about how cryptocurrencies work.

Where the fuck do I find a wallet or mining pool? All I know is I can access a NGR wallet through Waves which is interesting but I would like to mine and this either requires a local wallet or mining pool account (and can send to Waves wallet on payout).

So uhhh… I did what you suggested and I guess this is my address? 3PQWWstNiZtUJGr4rgxEG9X2GeZ4gmxkGps

3PGNWvnEYEHYzW9g9ckdZRL4gK2x2k84EtF

pls gibsmedat crakkkuh

3PPXg9Mvw59cbM752aSvwMsg7i7HzXTFhJt

nigger moon

Am I looking at the right one here?

So I got a waves wallet and I guess this is the ID:
3PPS5wHDzSKLHJy3wP9e5sLFFemksYxs1ou
Still doesn't answer how I can get the actual NGR wallet and mine this myself.

Yes yes, you are.

Send me some niggers here plox: 3PQWWstNiZtUJGr4rgxEG9X2GeZ4gmxkGps

the one time i want niggers in my wallet

3PPrsgHBWGvDejHR8YhzGRGqd5Tp9FAriig

What are Waves? Is that some kind of other currency?

GIBSMEDAT

3PMVYAKucFoyxTkkWxYsvGPzhTCYMbS26gY

It's the exchange that waveswallet uses. But literally every time I try to exchange Waves for BTC, I get the same fucking error message.

I've successfully traded Niggers for BTC, but it won't fucking let me exchange my Waves. I've got enough Waves for almost an entire Bitcoin, if it would just let me fucking sell them.

And that would drive the price up, making all of us that invest in it rich. :^)

Oh man, that would be awesome.

I don't understand how this buying and selling of currencies works. If I have a waveswallet, does that mean I have to buy these waves, or could I just buy only BTC and Niggers if I wanted to?

How do I check my wallet to see if anyone has sent me any niggers yet?

What is Seed, Encoded Seed, Private Key, Public Key, and Address?

First page, the default page, the blank space at the bottom-ish area will have transaction listings showing your niggers

Address is what you post to places so they can send you niggers. The keys are the personal word assortments you have tied to your account, like passwords or security checks. Not so sure on the seeds.

Do I have any niggers?

What it looks like to me is some faggots mined a bunch of niggercoins and are trying to create a buzz to sell to all the gullible newfags rushing in to buy it.

Until someone provides a link to a mining pool or wallet source I'm calling bullshit on this.

Aw hell nah. No niggers.
Post in all the /biz/ beg threads

Link?

ctrl + f "premined"

Is such a thing real?

boards.4chan.org/biz/catalog

It's all stored in the blackchain.

This whole fucking operation was created to sell waves to Holla Forums btw.

You're probably right, but frankly I don't care. I like being in possession of niggers.

3PFMutugG2b95rm9uKgQ8tuGbbURVxT9QFE

If anyone wants to gibsmedat fo dem programs.

Yeah lmao could see that coming a mile off

Have posted my address in every nigger thread I've seen so far, don't seem to be getting any free niggers though. It is possible btw to use my address to collect donations on my board? I'm a board owner on here with one of the top boards and people have been asking for a way to donate to me but I haven't had anything that would work but maybe they could donate bitcoins to me via that waves wallet thing?

Yes, that would work.

What does waves have to do with any of this? Does the waves wallet thing only used waves as a currency?

It should work fine. You might want to make a bitcoin specific wallet though, just joogle it. I tried to get faucet bitcoins into my waves and it said it wasn't a valid address.

Is there any chance some kind of tragedy could befall me like my waves wallet just disappearing or some other jewry happening?

You have to pay fees to do transactions, and those fees are in waves.

I don't think so

It's so you don't download the actual nigger wallet and possibly mine them yourself. Can't have other people with niggers to sell. Just OP right?

Oh fuck that. What's a better wallet thing I can use that doesn't have a gay ass requirement like that?

None, that support nigger coins.
Thing is the fees are very very low. 0.003 waves, which is like 1/3rd of a penny.

w00t I finally own niggers!

So should I just go ahead and use this waves thing then and spend like a dollar on that shitty waves currency to cover the cost of my transactions and then just deal exclusively in niggers and bitcoins?

Thing is , with waves, you have to buy moar than 1 USD of them. The minimum is 15.
You could just buy 15usd of waves (3.3 of them or so), sell off 2.3 of the waves to bitcoin, then buy niggers with the bitcoin.

Buying waves is literally the entire point of this whole meme, funny as it may be.

Pretty gay tbh. I avoided the meme though because i begged like a nigger on 4/biz/ and got them for free.

What about electrum? 8ch.pl/4chon/res/133589.html#q141641

I know nothing about it, can't say.

been around for a while.

If any fellow nigger-owners could send me some I would appreciate it I need something to pick all this cotton asap.
3P9x3ZbQqtiWDeSZTRiFF26cMzzjdG7WuQS

a favour for a broke brother?

3PJhC59k7redPgkJHcMeSwqktA8eLpmtd6N

Anybody want to throw me some fiat Niggers?
3PKvotp1uTVBn4nXpZMDieTJLiiRJyrTB4d

Top kek tbh

Ok but is it meritorious? Is it something I ought to use or no?

I NEED MOH MONE FO DEM PROGRAMES CRAKA
3PM3a9LCMRCV3m39swPCjVtJHPzxsMsLHP4
What do I do with this, I found this wallet place but what next?

fuggggggg this one is right

Oyyyyyyyy veyyyy mah niggers gibsme dats we be turnin' our lyfe aroun an shieeeeet' u mek muhdik ham

3P8avpT3XD2mik4E2D3GaAFB7scTotvGn32

means it's pretty well established and not going to scam out any time soon hopefully…
Research each coin you want to get in to. There are so many.

Ayo I jus been goin ta group prayer and learnin bout planes n shit at school if you could help a brutha out god bless i jus need some mo skittles n shit
3PQSejsCUcvLt5Y81nbMRVNQqLXMvn3L4PT

Mup Da Doo Didda Po Mo Gub Bidda Be Dat Tum 4chan meme usually (but not always) used as the black version of fgsfds. Muhfuggen BIX NOOD!
3P2NtSVrgd2eeyPbqhzKfo3QgFkXcCcGf6T

Mufugga? Nah nigga
3PQSejsCUcvLt5Y81nbMRVNQqLXMvn3L4PT

yo throw me a nigga, my man, I'm starving marvin.

3PE1sHka9owhyZMV75eBVXhurNDq3gpvXCK

that one made me laugh

OC from a starving street artist nigger

3P8avpT3XD2mik4E2D3GaAFB7scTotvGn32

Never change

Dubs checked.
Meme magic is on the side of the EYFF nigger coin

Who's gonna pay for ma keeds?

3PQhDGCfC6iAix4sdKAMUDchpCWaA2dnazU

Awwww sheeeiiiiiit u gotz da dubs.
Check dum

3PPHy96dDb6cRobES1MTYTkCpM8kdqtjvRK
Can a nigga get some niggers?

I can't access my waves wallet anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

GORILLION

Can a nigga spare some weaves for this poor ass honk cracka?
3PM3a9LCMRCV3m39swPCjVtJHPzxsMsLHP4

need some niggers for my decentralized dark net nigger plantation. i treat my niggers right (pic related).
3PBF4GwMeWec5RR2cZuy4MyeiUrPukjoPRx

AYO CAN YOU GIBS ME DATS? HOE KEEPS TRYNA TAKE CHILD SUPPORT

3P8Fx9JVczC1nrGupifLJkUu27auCNSnx83

will you help a brother out? All my shitcoins down atm smh tbh fam
3PQVkrEqpQzyFEqwS2iKAfY7pzfcTv1a3AH

3P6FYPdtMR4KdoKn4TrsiLY8ANcBCTUfDcC

is there an easier way to buy niggers? do i need to have some verified account and get waves or bitcoin first?

Is it still worth mining, or are all the easy gains taken? I haven't mined anything since 2014.
Now that BTC is rising again, the urge to mine shitcoins has returned.

PLEASE SEND FIELD NIGGERS ONLY

I dont want them in my house (pic related)

3PPKSQasPCrrssGHfN7qMaLUoEotaPPpdsX

Send niggers, please.

3P8JpXh9zocLFx4tN3CnynQGjSKxVrXop57

Good mornin' sir, would you happen to be interested in kindly donatin' to the local chursh?

fug forgot my wallet, I think it got stolen
3PMNNmtMm8DnP3o1tX4K1hv8Mcyr6UiQw2R

HAHA
Marvellous.
Best thing I've seen for a while.

Let them become the main currency of the world.
"Jews crave them, covet them, but now they can be yours!"

Can anyone spare a nigger or two ?

Need sum NigNogz

3PCWf8jBU5RG49fXPnmcwFL5GcVtSaha9NS

Can really tell how many niggers are on Holla Forums when not a single fucking one can read…

WHAT PART OF GO TO THE FUCKING 4CUCK LINK CANT YOU NIGGERS READ?

Not anymore fuckboi

So what are the odds that these will ever be worth anything?

100% chance that it's worth trying (since you get a ton for free by begging), but probably 20-50% chance it'll go anywhere value wise

We just need to start paying each other with these coins to produce memes and propagandas and so on and we can get a market for them going.

3P85cVmec2Mpt6zwx67ZC8TGYMpYZhJfqSZ
Gib me nigr coin

Why does the heroes gf have glowing red eyes the skull bra and gay pride stockings? Surely the hero is doing Gods work by eliminating synagogue of satan members?
Explain yourself user.

3P3Yia9kQCBcMDeL3QnUr9KRgZRUskEAEAv

Worth of trying

3PLP8XgTeodcxww96UavNwUp5397ZK3FtLA

Gibz me dat

This waves site seems like a scam. Send me some niggers anyway.
3P52G61rrVH8uMNkQ2HUk7ut4tzKVd9NFEa

ayyy my dude, lemme get some of dem niggers

3N3KRYhNAmAFPqTHfUohv3rvFBehPBYxokP

It'd really be fucking hilarious if we could convince black people that this is a secret slave market and the Nigger coins are being used to purchase real, live niggers via the dark web.

Share some articles about Arabs selling castrated nigger slaves on social media, Bitcoin being used for drug and arms sales, etc. as 'proof'. I bet we could do it too. They believed Tropical Fantasy soda secretly had birth control in it to keep the nigger population down, they believe the CIA introduced crack cocaine to keep niggers in the ghetto, they're into all the 'melanin theory', WE WUZ KANGS, and other magical nigger bullshit, so why wouldn't they fall for this?

Once niggers start getting outraged at all the racist white people buying and selling niggers on the internet, the media will HAVE to report on it, which will increase attention and cause demand (and 'value') for the Nigger coin to skyrocket to the moon.

investmentwatchblog.com/saudi-arabs-are-still-selling-castrated-black-slaves-today/

frontpagemag.com/point/167540/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-sale-facebook-daniel-greenfield

darkwebnews.com/dark-web-market-list/

Start spreading shit like that on social media frequented by normies and we can generate a ton of publicity and media outrage as the niggers get spun up.

Need niggers: 3P2ovtP8yEJpypbugx3nqbSQ2GCS6B2GMZM

They did tho

Here's a poster I made, feel free to edit it and make it better. The words are

"Alt-Right Fascist have created there own crypto-currency, like Bitcoin, called "NiggerCoin". It is from the Holla Forums board of 4chan and the /r/The_Donald of Reddit! The logo of this coin has a very offensive depiction of a black man and the words
"Sheeeeeiiiiittt N****" on it. Some users even planning to use it on the Dark Web for slave trade! "

3PAg5pmMegcfuvGeeYVhHTpV9ay4mtrfWax NIGGER PLS

Good but don't say "planning." It would be funnier if they think it's already underway

3P9z3DMr83saTa27pWZx8qUuN8dS5nbSrdw

nog it out

So, How do I spread this picture?

Make a shill twitter and post it on BLM hashtags

I loves dem toes! Gibs me DAT!

3P2KWVbS9B8oB9bogoM6tToC6iAkQdza72b

I'am in dire and immediate need of some'em niggas'.
3PRDw88R7CM6DRgVxyornpQ2XYpitJpUKdx

My wallet is the sweden of wallets and needs more niggers to make it a utopia

3PJ6XdSvgnPqVPCzhWzcR7MqiyG3wcVDybg

All this cotton and no niggers to pick it!
3PMpXafmj6etCmHEHcmiPZrURaXE7rSoRgR

You guys have gotta post to 4/biz/. I've gotten a ton of coinz there.

Pardon me, but I'm fucking retarded. How do I actually know when I've acquired some niggers? I've never used this client before.

how to get NGR coins?

Do you mean wave? I'd say refresh the main wallet page or check your history, since a deposit would be on it.

Please to gibs, kind sirs 3PCMXqdesQGvAzgxZfRdpUfp3g1e5fna4Ff

I see, but I've got two 4cuckers telling me they sent me some, but nothing's showing up. Shieeet.

kek.
at least you got dubs to check, so i check

I'll buy in for the memes. This is the equivalent of burning money investment wise but you can't put a price on trolling.

I will send 1 niggercoin to the next person that posts their waves wallet id

3PRDw88R7CM6DRgVxyornpQ2XYpitJpUKdx

3PNxxwey5xKoxPVguRZYVYiz7j8WekfwwRw

Haha, get fucked.

I already have 115 friend! :^)

Please, I'm about to play some Friday the 13th and I wanna be Chad bragging about how many niggers I own.

you should now have your own nigger.
i'd send some to others but i don't have many waves in my account to cover the transfers

Please send me some niggers too!

3P3wBDR6vNbdksUKN22wLeGPn3pHpgv4m6g

if someone can donate my some waves i can donate some more of my niggers

Need some niggers. Guaranteed they will be castrated and not breed. Large watermelon farm needs a few more.
3PMJ597eQ8gDs66PsHrG5MSLK2yrVdQxyMK

How many niggers does it cost to buy a wave?

I feel like a fucking faggot for begging for niggers, but my country makes it difficult enough to buy bitcoins as it is
3P4i7ut58vyupzp432SFH9wX1Jc1dRH86Mo

Underrated post

Many thanks.

LETS ALL REMEMBER ALEX IS A STUPID FUCKING NIGGER AND I WOULD LIKE 500 COINS NAMED ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER PLEASE

Ya'll got any more of dem niggacoins?

sheeeit

3PNe566cvGfFwPPdPDi2onrhKhg7tfPBw3a

Need a few more niggers so I can start my plantation

3PNuUotWposbHyKJ5nHDPR2Q9PvFnMxicUr

I need'a borrow som'a y'alls nigga's for tha harvest ya hear.

3PFtTnFi9EkEmuBASUzS3UwkXa7jo3aPQEy

Can i has some niggers ples
3P2aksHgq6f741GGcHbMkYsBnTkzas1NVPq

Looking for investors to buy a bunch of niggers and start saw the irl reality show

Kek, Nigger soldering (ouch my fanger)

3PJxU3Sh13jYNnPyhGpke2wmQKRAczXeskg

Can I please have some niggers?

I need slaves

3PE2Zh1zehG5aUN8edLAzddbG96gruZZTJd

Send many niggers please

Hey guys, I don't have anyone to till the watermelons. Send me a few niggers plz? 3PPVCrUKF1yuz7WrMntBpDRZUSVL6VqyqDx

Someone was talking about Adolf(coins) a week or two ago.

Should we make Kek coins or Pepe coins? We could all mine a bunch of them and then tell halfchan after we have some already.

Already been done lad. You missed the meme moonshot.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/memetic/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/pepe-cash/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/rare-pepe-party/

holy shit it's real

some user sent me a hitler coin yesterday out the blue, it's worth 20 niggercoins apparently

this sentence

send dem nigs

3P37yLUkbBQhBnCuWTWFjkeRnCUVrvMVsGs

NEW NIGGERCOIN VIDEO!

can you plz gib a nig?
3PAzC5kTGBSCcFmQf5FiPXkX8ERxzURwGu2

Which key do I use?

supposed to be /x/ I guess

I don't even know anything about crypto currency but top kek lads

3PMoY2y31DnDsLe1tpyaHjua1gF6fyyTWSA

I wanna gibs

"Fiat" means "by decree," which only applies when a government declares something to be currency. Niggercoin gets its value from the lulz.

cool video bro! spreading niggacoin.

youtu.be/OkLWulC4-n4

free gibz pls

3PL6aRL26S4rdTwnGG7oRZM8dteXzMGqGEL

How worth is niggacoin?

i need money to get on a boat to italy
3P2NtSVrgd2eeyPbqhzKfo3QgFkXcCcGf6T

send me niggers plz

waves://3PEnTwcuamutPKkyAV37m6s2CDGtJt82Vk5

Send me some GAY niggers;

3PHFyC3V77e4X6WGAYS5F6FpjgZV6iNFtCB

/biz/ is saying that wave has delisted niggers from circulation, if you own any niggers consider yourself lucky.

toss me one or 2 for saving you the trip to halfchan

boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2428676#

My plantation is empty. I request niggers.

3P4SNoUftX4w7fqf5XFVYXZrWe9oyy6WTwd

nigger please
3PAnearhbm4FPzAqZrnEu5dr3C4ESq4Bz7R

D&C propaganda against Fins. Posting interracial porn.

Kike spotted.

Yo! Bet dat hurt.

Niggercoin will go straight to the top. Dubs confirms.