Had a dream

This isn't possible in the actual games for any reason is it? Konami would never one day rerelease a Metal Gear Solid and make it this casual right?

Are you implying anything or are you legitemately asking?

LMAO! OP that's how i beat the game!!

You seem crazy.

So would you say you were lost in a dream ?

SNAAAAAKE EEEAAAATERRRRRRRR

That's how I beat every MG game after 1+2.
It's strange of how easy it is to abuse the game's AI.

Reddit is that way.
>>>/plebbit/

HAD A DREAM I HAD A BABY

Shows up fine on my phone. Whatever you're seeing blame it on Overchan, faggot.

Oh my god get out

>>>/reddit/

What if that was real life and this is the dream?

How else is he gonna shitpost at work?

Given enough knowledge and planning you can run and gun through every MGS, although the level of knowledge and execution you need for that is pretty high.

How come I've never seen a single screenshot of that site posted here with that particular formatting if it's supposed to be a thing?

I'm getting pretty sick of every thread getting flooded with metafaggotry.

You are supposed to give double spaces in reddit to linebreak

You actually dream every single day but you don't remember any of them. i only remember nightmares and very rarely dreams.

It's not that I don't remember, it's that there's nothing, just skipped time.

That's what everyone says.
No, I don't. I would remember dreaming, even if I don't remember the dreams themselves..

It's pretty much scientifically proven that everyone dreams. The only ones who don't are people with severe REM-sleep disorders and they usually end up insane or dead within a matter of months or years.

You think I'm gonna trust some ivory tower scientist over our lord and savior? Clearly he has a plan for me.

I still dream occasionally, but mostly it's just blank with no dreams.

Did god tell you that you don't dream?

Yeah, in one of those dreams I've had.

Is this another "bitch about MGSV" thread?

Stop forcing this meme.

I got sick of it years ago, so I tried to go outside and build a real life.
You can see how that turned out.

Double spacing is cancer and only cancerous individuals use it.

People who throw thread-long fucking bitchfits over awkward spacing are bigger cancer, pissing and wailing about the quality of the board or outsiders while shitting up a thread and completely oblivious to their own behavior. Stop while you're ahead.

Wanna see something rage inducing?

hownew.ru
Like I said before, plebbit needs to go back.

More cringe inducing.

Anyway… can we talk about Metal Gear Solid 5? I'm getting fun out of it. The only problem is that I won't get enouth BM coins by daily rewards to buy an extra base in ever. 10 € dor 1100 BM coins? what jewery is this?

That's Satan, you retard.

God only comes to you, in wake.

When I replayed MGS3 recently I was getting frustrated with how long it took to sneak through the jungle that eventually I just gave up and started running around everywhere.

Still did no kills though. Guards are stupid.

The universal rule of stealth vidya is that if you can't abuse the fuck out of it and run through it, speedrunners will find a way. Enough with the "I got cucked by konami" threads. We get it.