German soldier who 'jokingly' called for coup facing criminal charges

German soldier who 'jokingly' called for coup facing criminal charges

A German soldier who "jokingly" called for a coup against the Defence Minister is now facing charges of incitement to commit a crime, German media reported on Friday.

Bild reported in May that the soldier said during a UN mission seminar on May 12th in Wildflecken, Bavaria that: “I'm fed up that 200,000 soldiers have been placed under general suspicion because of two crazy guys. The Defence Minister has lost all credibility for me - we need to address that or have a putsch.”
Spiegel reported on Friday that the Bundeswehr (German military) has since filed criminal charges against the soldier for incitement of a criminal offence.
The lieutenant-colonel had reportedly criticized Defence Minister Ursula von der Leyen for making a blanket statement against the “attitude problem” of troops after it was revealed that two soldiers and one civilian were plotting a far-right terror attack.

The far-right plot began to unravel in April after investigators revealed that one of the soldiers, Franco Albrecht, had pretended to be a Syrian refugee and managed to gain asylum, despite speaking no Arabic. He and two others reportedly planned to blame their attack on his fake refugee identity.
Von der Leyen’s criticism of the Bundeswehr in the wake of the revelations outraged a number of military personnel at the time.
The lieutenant-colonel in Bavaria said his call for a coup was a “satirical exaggeration” and that when he made the statement, “the whole room laughed”.
Nevertheless, the lead inspector at the barracks reported him to the Military Counter-Intelligence Service (MAD), and all seminar participants were questioned about the coup statement.
Public prosecutors in Bonn must now decide whether to open an investigation. If the lieutenant-colonel were to be convicted, he could be jailed, fined or be dismissed from the Bundeswehr.

archive.is/LTpzx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8vDQaAYaQg
youtu.be/dxHPkijW-vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What fucking garbage

Just like the stories where the German government goes after citizens who defend themselves vs the invasion this story I am sure will be spammed all over their MSM to make their soldiers afraid to speak out or take any action.

Well, next time he'll be sure it won't be taken in as a joke

It's because they're afraid of the reaction they're provoking. Deathly afraid.

What could go wrong.

Reminder that a coup in Germany is a coup against the illegal jewish occupation by the United States.

and will result in all of NATO having an excuse to dumpster your entire country

As if they'd need an excuse

This just shows how afraid they are.

NATO is only for response to outwards hostility to other countries.

If you let cunts fuck you, that is what you get.
They hold no real power if you reduce it to a visceral not abstract level.

They should write a book as a second base, and once they do that cunts like ursula and their dogs have no real power, and the populace will behind them, more and more, more and more until this sophistication is reduced to nothing but a void.

Yeah good idea there idiots. Stop people from venting in a joking but generally harmless manner. I'm sure that wont result in a bigger pushback once the lid blows.

The only thing I ask of the Germans is to agitate in a way that gets the U.S. military bases out. With those gone you can do what you gotta do.

Sounds like something better accomplished by Americans at home, to be honest. Launching attacks on domestic military installations and on both active and discharged/retired military personnel would force the empire to bring resources home and weaken their effort on overseas fronts.

I would wonder of the specification of the MAD since i really suppose that they are also very unsatisfied with the general situation.
And once given short sigthed interventions the dissatisfaction with the status quo grows.

And some people arent venting, that is for that matter real rage.

A lot of former soldiers are pretty pissed with how they've been treated after leaving the sandbox. They'd be the ones to go to get involved with fucking shit up.

False-flagging terrorist attacks is a good idea. The (((deep-state))) does it in America to justify increased federal surveillance, imperialist wars, and citizen disarmament schemes. So the proletariat should do it in Europe to provoke racist reactionaries. Amidst the chaos, the oppressed workers will assert their right to the eat the fruits of their own labour.

It'd be double pronged. We'll agitate here so it's not cost effective to keep all those dudes in your back yard. When that happens you apply the extra pressure so they think "fuck they don't even want us here anyways".

I don't trust them. You can if you want and I don't want to get into a big sidetracking tangent over it.

We want our shit, and you have no idea what some people are capable off.

He's literally just venting, this is retarded.

While disgruntled military veterans do form the core of fascist movements, American boomers have weak revolutionary potential.

I think the moment their lives become real uncomfortable they'll be pliable.

Fair enough.

China has more freedom than Germany and more based Nazi couples.

Are you stupid or just pretending

No they wouldnt to think otherwise is delusion. Soldiers from the US are not going to kill other soldiers from the US

What part of former didn't you get? Besides that attacking military installations before a civil war is fucking stupid, going after plane jane infrastructure is where its at.

I wonder if hitler ever thought of him being used as a meme on an obscure frog cultivating image bards aligned with smug laughing animegirls in the same format.

They say soldier implying he was some little fucking low rank shithead with no influence.

GOOD CHANCE OF MUTINY

You have zero idea about that in which you speak. But I will say that any veteran who associates themselves with the oathkeepers is not to be trusted, nor should any other libertarians tbh.

Holy shit he was a Lt. Col? And this is right after that dude was planning that false flag? Looks like the putsch meme is becoming reality.

Was, Alter?

This just shows that (((they))) are genuinely afraid of a coup within the German army.

not bad deutsch/pol/
not bad.

was so 1980's and 90's

Soon.
SOON.

Nicht Deutsch, 20. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding you.

Thought of? He basically planned it.

Did you really think he drew Disney sketches just to kill time?

It looks like (((they))) are already feeling comfortable enough to take stabs at the weakened and undermined German army

Covington a snitch.

I imagined what happened by the OP text…and I think there was no crime. It is not a crime to not have anything better to say…but you say it anyway because you want to force the severity of what is happening.

They're so terrified of whites doing something.

What I think is really fascinating about the situation is that the German Army's counterintelligence division, MAD, instead of rooting out Islamists, is focused 24/7 on rooting out nationalists. Even people who joke about it. Whatever internal data they have must be extremely unsettling to them.

Not a great idea as it will make them paranoid toward the government and may make a coup a reality one day.

A coup?
Don't talk about it
JUST FUCKING DO IT!

The German soldier is stabbed in the back again.

Remember kids and krauts. It's completely AOK to say that if you are muslim and want to install islamofacism and take it deadly serious . But god forbid if you are white German employed to protect Germany and you joke about a putsch. If you dare to have sense of humor it's curtains for you!

Is it his destiny to leave prison and become a charismatic leader returning his people to greatness?

(°-°)

Why would a ZOG bot be employed to protect the host nation?

The more things change…
youtube.com/watch?v=q8vDQaAYaQg

It's a Deutsch/pol/ Meme taken from youtu.be/dxHPkijW-vY

Why you ask? Shekels that's why. Parasite can't survive without a host, you know.

To be fair, having a sense of humor has clearly been a crime in germany for a long time

If they didn't nip it in the bud, laughter could start breaking out uncontrollably across the whole country

Of course we need a fucking coup. We need coups all over Europe and in America, probably in Russia. Our J$w run governments have nothing to do with any democracy and have installed in media and everything else a system of our extermination, repression and exploitation. All peaceful, let alone democratic solutions are made void. It's either we claim our countries, lives or we will be the disposable tools of our enemies.

No coup is going to happen so long as people can eat. When people start starving in white countries, then they'll revolt.

It will be too late by then because the commie rulers will have armies of muds to enforce their dystopian multicult. Aim for the traitors or bend over and take the brown dick.

I've wondered if the most effective way to get cucked whites to start being racist is to actually start killing them if they aren't white supremacist. If whites are killing traitor whites, they won't have their white skin to fall back on for protection any more. No more white privilege. No more presumption of being a white person. You are officially mudskin if you aren't actively pro-white.

Islam is a fascist cult, hence the term

No, we need wars, civil wars and descent to anarchy. Coups get subverted by kikes or simply initiated by them.
Seems 1917 never taught you anything.
Let me tell you how it would go: all nations supporting the one world government suppress their coups, all nations opposing it fail to suppress theirs, go through a horrible bloody period until ZOG swoops in hailed by the media as a saviour to restore order.

Go back to Reddit if you want to base your political philosophy on leftist lexicon and moral premises.

Holla Forums doesn't dislike Islam because it's anti-degeneracy and filled with martial spirit ("fascist"); we dislike Islam because it's a competing, non-White civilization. Muslims are our racial enemies. But even worse than an external, conquering enemy like Islam is the internal, subversive enemy (liberal degenerates and Jews, or liberal degenerate Jews like Milo).

where would the difference be?

Did you miss my earlier post? Muslims want to install their totalitarian Sharia law bullshit, breed like rabbits and kill off the rest of the population. That was the whole point of it.
It's completely kosher to shitskins to protest and holler about killing off the white man and taking over Europe. Where German soldier gets criminal charged for joking a coup.

You're right about wanting to stop Muslim immigration, but you won't accomplish this by calling Islam "fascist" and otherwise virtue-signaling your adherence to leftist moral standards. "Fascism" is only a bad word according to leftists, just like "racism" and "homophobia" and "misogyny." Accusing Muslims of these things will only confirm the leftist world view at the end of the day, because you're using their language and operating in their realm of ideas. You're putting a cock-brace on yourself if you argue like this.

Muslims will naturally reshape our society to fit their own image if they achieve demographic dominance over us. However, this is because our society is fundamentally degenerate and ripe to be reshaped. Either Muslims will replace us and impose their form of traditionalism, or we will regenerate ourselves and reimpose our own traditionalism.

Misogyny is objectively bad. It just doesn't mean what feminists claim it does.

Yes, too much of a good thing can be a thing. This applies to "racism" as well. For example, when people who are supposedly "Jew-aware" support Zionist wars in the Middle East because they get carried away by a hatred of Arab Muslims.

too much of a good thing can be a bad thing*

Good luck, nigger

Anyone /Sun Tzu/ here? Pissing off the guys you armed and trained on how to conduct war is a pretty bad idea. Competent leaders always treat vets and current serving like royalty for a reason–they are the people who CAN fuck your shit up. But the jew is audacious and knows no limits.

I look forward to a german civil war. Please let my nation either stay the fuck out or fight on the correct side this time. Putsch soon!

Yup and they don't realise it but that's a good thing because Germany need a coup urgently.

t. Aussie

That's the joke. :^)

Sure it is. Tell that to the Serbs.

History is repeating itself. The German army will be violently purged and Germany will fucking fall hard afterwards.

they kinda deserved it historically

Fuck off, kike.

That they take it seriously means they legitimately fear such a thing.

All we need is a major economic crisis that takes the population out of inertia. No one is going to revolt while you've something to lose. Remember that we're in an ultra-individualistic society, what we live causes some momentary commotion… And just.

If there's going to be a coup, it's very likely going to start somewhere in central germany (eastern germany is occupied by Poland and Russia still)

Yeah be like Breivik Goy and kill anti-Israeli leftists and not the Jews themselves. Sounds like a great plan!

this

Islam is bad, Fascism is good.

However, mudshits, niggers, spics etc are simply symptoms of a greater jewish cancer. White countries would never have a shitskin issue if jews didn't subvert us from within through the media/academia/government to promote open borders and mass non-white immigration. Never lose sight of who our #1 enemy is – kikes. All other enemies can be dealt with after that.

Indeed.
They know the time has come.
And the gallows beckon.

Islam is Facism + religious bondage.
It's the worst form of facism.

Gimme a solid proof that he is a snitch, i can only find baseless things about him

That's what you get for talking about it instead of just doing it.

This is something covington says.
Don't talk about doing stuff, just do it.