Preparations for Georgia's 6th congressional district special election

Runoff starts on June 20

Since many are occupied on simple matter, a crooked shadow looms over Georgia. And this is something which you've never it before.
A nobody from outside of the district being put into the nominee for a House seat. A candidate that received over $20 mil from outside of the state. A candidate whom very purpose is not to help and support the district but it's to show the so-called "resistance" towards Trump.

And the massive support from the usual suspects from the media remains always obvious. Washington Post, Mother Jones, CBS, CNN, ABCnews, Salon, Politico etc. Reminds everyone of something? Yes, this will be the same attempt as in 2016 happened. The same thing, putting lipstick on a pig, powdering the face of a gremlin.

It's best for everyone to be aware of how this election will develop and what ill gain agreements democrats made for this specific place. And if democrats lose this election also after spending millions and having the media pampering their next "Obama", it's the end of them. Not only as the state of the party, but as the mentality which drives further to insanity which the public will never trust them.

Never let the opponent rest and never give them any taste of victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

11alive.com/news/politics/elections/ballot/race-to-replace-tom-price-handel-and-ossoff-tied-with-one-week-to-go/448120182
myajc.com/news/state–regional-govt–politics/ossoff-has-the-edge-over-handel-ajc-poll-6th-district-race/YYuw1laXZXsKzqq52f4EeN/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/house/ga/georgia_6th_district_runoff_election_handel_vs_ossoff-6202.html
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/338276-early-vote-turnout-signals-intense-interest-in-georgia-special-election
archive.is/a0QhJ
politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/06/19/the-race-for-georgias-6th-district-now-costs-more-than-50m/
decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-sixth-congressional-district-special/
twitter.com/ossoff
decisiondeskhq.com/results/south-carolina-fifth-congressional-district-special/
nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel#eln-forecast-section
reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/comments/6ig9az/georgia_democrat_john_ossoff_rakes_in_cash_from/
youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/democrat-organizer-potential-ossoff-voters-hard-reach-still-live-home-parents/
twitter.com/ForAmerica/status/877346345220161536
reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/comments/6he2u6/macron_artifact_puppet/
forward.com/opinion/369376/did-jon-ossoffs-jewish-faith-prevent-him-from-winning-outright/
archive.is/
archive.is/0Hb9J
reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/comments/6ij215/did_jon_ossoffs_jewish_faith_prevent_him_from/
youtube.com/watch?v=sh7ZiddrkmI
archive.is/J3K6A
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877372660455546880
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last bump and I'll be away

It's gonna be the last special election all over again. Democrats will be embarrassed at the polls once more.

not really. leftards are actually more motivated to vote now since Trump getting elected surprised them.
And I heard Handel's campaign is very low energy there. Demorats are good with spending money on propaganda.
I remember youtube trending page last week put up a handel ossoff debate video. Handel is against minimum wage raise. The video basically gives her a bad press because she "doesn't care about low wage worker". jewtube is basically Demorats campaign PR office.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPkY-dhuI7w

just look at the comments

Dubs checked.
Probably just a useless ancedote from a local, but I've seen kind of an equal amount of Jew Film-maker (ossoff) signs compared to Handel.

I wonder if she's there to take a dive so the democrat can win. There has been too much hype around him and the manner in which the last election was run makes it seem even more suspect. She takes a dive and then blames Trump's "problematic" stance on women as the problem since the "muh Russia" stuff is falling apart, they may go back to the misogyny thing. Even more so, she'll bring that shit up after declining to use it against her challenger here.

This hew fucking rat came out of nowhere and immediately had 8 mil in funding to try and steal through special elections and almost did it however now all the reds will rally behind Handel hopefully and send this kosher rodent back to the synagogue.

I hate this election. It's like choosing which rabid dog I want to bite me. Still, better the devil you know. That two faced calicuck can move back to his own state and stop messing with ours.

I didn't actually know he was jewish until now. A cunt/kike mix, the most dangerous possible.

Their desperation is so fucking blatant. This is an election for two Literally Whos over a single congressional seat for a district in Bumblefuck, Georgia yet leftists are treating it like it's their fucking Waterloo.

they lost big so they're trying to start small

and they'll lose small instead.

Man this sure is exciting.

It's a district in the middle of a city of 6 million people.

More to the point, yes it has manipulation all over it. Protip: Atlanta is mostly black, hence why so much shit has been named after niggers. Unsurprisingly most of them live in some impoverished area of fucking College Park, but they get around plenty thanks to MARTA (Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta).

Point being, the darkies know to vote D, and for the ballots that aren't straight up frauded in, there's legions of them in the projects who get bussed to the polls and told who to vote for.

Ossoff is a dangerous guy, I think he has just enough charisma, ok (if a touch heeby) looks for dumb women and won't fuck up lines fed to him. Also he is young so will be around for a long time. Also from the south, so southern dems may trust him.

So we need to kill his bid now. This fucker could be president in 8-12 years.

11alive.com/news/politics/elections/ballot/race-to-replace-tom-price-handel-and-ossoff-tied-with-one-week-to-go/448120182
>Exclusive new 11Alive poll: Handel and Ossoff tied with one week to go

Things will get bloody and Democrats are going to use every ammo possible.

They're already there.
And the public STILL trusts them.

And that's why all life should be destroyed.

You're life.
Fuck off.

We should start a rumor that he is a rapist. Make a bunch of fake Twitter and Facebook accounts of women and invent stories of sexual misconduct. It doesn't have to be true to affect his race, just go with whatever sticks.

Destroy this Trudeau-like faggot before he even gets off the ground.
Attack him from the left.
Good plan, tbh

lol, kill yourself you faggot dork.

I grew up in the neighborhood next to Ossoff; we have the same birthday. I knew him when we were little kids through another friend who lived by Northlake Mall. He attended an arch-liberal private shitschool. I can confirm that even as a little child the guy was a huge faggot dweeb; we used to make fun of him for not being allowed to play Goldeneye64. Oh, and he's Jewish, to nobody's surprise.

The fact that this guy pretends to be a "native Georgian" is laughable. He's as (((rootless))) as they come. Raised in a total bubble, never having to attend the public schools of DeKalb or Fulton County, never having to be swamped with violent lawless niggers, never having to go to Northlake Mall and see hordes of spics shitting it up. He's the definition of a cosmopolitan effete homo, just completely removed from anything that one could identify as palpably Southern or even Atlantan. His private school is ridiculously expensive and most people in Atlanta have never even heard of it; it's 100% for shitlibs and Jews (but I repeat myself).

Fuck this guy.

And in last week, Ossoff was in lead.
myajc.com/news/state–regional-govt–politics/ossoff-has-the-edge-over-handel-ajc-poll-6th-district-race/YYuw1laXZXsKzqq52f4EeN/

Ossoff currently has 23mil in outside funding. He is going for a district he doesn't live in, and cannot vote for himself in. As a Georgia native knee deep in this shit. Karen has been seen as being resolute instead of low energy, she was congratulated by her constituency for showing little temperment in the debate. While Ossoff is seen as a small child, who has Nancy Pelosi as a handler. Despite typical poll "Dey Tyed" bullshit, they really are not. The district he wants as well is in a part of the metro/city area that has more well-off people, thus more republicans, and more people who will go vote for republicans than democrats. I will be very surprised if he stands any kind of a chance. Have not met a single individual who likes this gent, simply because of his ad blitz shaming Karen. It has been relentless and endless for weeks, meanwhile Karen bided her time and waited til last week to start airing ads hitting the little cunt where it hurts. His 23mil funding from mainly westcoast libfags.

I live NEAR the district, not even in it, but I'm so fucking tired of the commercials. Almost every commercial is for this fucker and he's going to lose because we're tired of hearing his name and faggot voice.

Amen, Georgia bro

Is his advertisement campaign that shitty?

Well let me tell you, his ads love focusing on a 15,000 dollar chair that karen once bought.

So then character assassination and lacking any ideas. Typical, like Hillary.

Did you hit your head? That can't be the poster you're responding to.

m8…

Here we go again
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/house/ga/georgia_6th_district_runoff_election_handel_vs_ossoff-6202.html

If they did that for every congressional seat counting the senate thats 12.3 billion.

Vote for whichever one isn't a jew. We need to start voting jews out and Americans in.

They have that.

Talked to a friend in the area and this jew rat is pushing hard with prolly soros and other jew cunts financial backing.The area is mostly affluent (rich) whites North ATL not niggerville like all the rest of metro atlanta.They say the jew has a massive campaign going door to door looking for sympathizers however most of the area is firmly red."I may not agree with karen handel atw as a red however I dam sure don't want some rat fucking jew to get a seat" and this is were the battle begins we voted Trump in on a landslide its time to using that majority to kick out and stomp out jews plying their usual anti white veiled MO in screeches of progress.

Fuck ossof and every other hopeful obama replacement they throw at us.They are down but still trying until we completely remove the rats and send them to israel then once they are all hoarded up in one place hiroshima that bitch.

He's a jew in Georgia, nobody will actually vote for him and admit it.

Handel isn't jewish, she didn't grow up in atlanta (maryland) she wasn't indoctrinated at a liberal arts college and she has business experience.
She did have a scandal where they accused her of improperly purging voter registry, because she removed people who had not voted in 7 years.

can confirm, his faggot jew voice is annoying as fuck

2000 - President George W. Bush 68% - Al Gore 32%
2004 - President George W. Bush 70% - John Kerry 29%
2008 - President John McCain 62% - Barack Obama 37%
2012 - President Mitt Romney 61% - Barack Obama 38%
2016 President Donald Trump 48% - Hillary Clinton 47%

It's surprising Hillary was so close. I lived in that district for about 10 years and that is probably the most white district in all of ATL. But around 2010 onward I started seeing shit tons of immigrants from everywhere. I can't imagine they would have tipped it that fast, I think a lot of the religious right evangelicucks couldn't get over the pussy grabbing and other similar character flaws that Trump has.

I don't think it has tipped its all white mostly all the rich whites in ATL its in alpharetta and roswell now way in hell that fucking rat comes out of nowhere with 8 mil soros bucks pushing anti Trump MAGA# and almost stoled the special election by a percent point.

So then peaple start looking at the guy and guess what he is a fucking jew running on anti Trump meaning open borders death of whites type shit all ITS policies are marxist bullshit and seems to me thye trying to cultivate this rat for presidency to blow tpp and paris accord right up your asses.

This fucker is CANCER CAPITOL C

(((NPR))) did a piece on Voter Suppression in Handel's district, literally calling it a "Jim Crow election" they are prepping a narrative so if she wins they can delegitimize her as much as possible and push legislation/action to make vote fraud easier.

This
No one down here likes that little faggot Ossoff.

Reminder that in 2 days the runoff will start

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/338276-early-vote-turnout-signals-intense-interest-in-georgia-special-election
archive.is/a0QhJ

BUMP

I've heard all this bull shit before. When Ossoff loses and pisses away 20 mil, I'll be laughing.

Suck my engineering degree you hick trash. THWg

Suck my engineering degree you room-temperature IQ trash. THWg

GO JACKETS

triggered urbanite cum guzzler spotted

He really does seem to have a punchable face

Bump

Bump

Who cares?

this is just fucking sad. i know this is supposed to be some sort of morale victory for shitlibs, but this is a drop in the bucket in terms of their voting power. i hope to god he loses because this whole thing has been built up to the level of a presidential primary at this point

I thought this Ossoff joker was already beaten a few months ago. Did I slip through a time warp or jump timelines again?

In my timeline libtards from California spent millions and millions on this Ossoff joker, and they were hoping he won to stick it to Trump.

Ossoff loses in my timeline.

$20 mil for a house seat in GA is crazy cash. Hope you GA bulldogs send this little shit packing.

There was a vote a couple of months ago that resulted in a runoff because there were 6 republicans running. Now they're doing it again with just one

Will the attempt on Scalise's life last week embolden Republican voters? I mean, the left is literally trying to kill them in the streets now.

You know, it really is bullshit that kike corporations from California and other places with nothing to do with Georgia get to pump in millions of dollars to prop up a LITERAL CARPETBAGGING KIKE. It should be fucking illegal for outside entities to interfere with state/local elections, for fucks sake.

I hope the Handel wins, but it doesn't really matter either way. She's a Paul-Ryan-style cuckservative. But it's still better than a leftist kike, and the optics of GOP losing a seat would be shilled by the media for all eternity and trick the rest of the GOP into thinking they lost because they went "too extreme" and they'll start cucking harder than before.

Meh it's just a house seat. If the dems win, which is unlikely, they'll blow this out of proportion and use it as a testament o Drumpfs failure as president. If they lose they'll bitch about gerrymandering and white privilege. With democrats there is always a reason to bitch, virtue signal and kvetch.

A lot of cucks really fell for the evil nazi image that put on Trump. Now that the economy is through the roof and no terror attacks have happened, no one has a real reason to feel uneasy around Trump or those that support him.

That first option could be dangerous though. Don't forget how quick the GOPe is to cuck at the drop of a hat. Remember how the pussy tape came out and all these establishment shills threw trump under the bus?

They'll use any excuse they can to cuck. If this kike wins, they'll say it was because of "Drumpf's rhetoric" and go full 200% cuckservative and impede Trump's agenda even moreso than before.

No one is even talking about Scalise's shooting anymore. They memory-holed that shit HARD because it didn't fit the narrative. And the GOP cucks completely failed and let this crisis go to waste. Instead of taking the opportunity to finally start talking about how the media's lies and bullshit is what is leading to people doing this sort of bullshit, they just cuck and do the whole "hurr durr we need to come together #prayforscalise" bullshit.

Nice try shekel chucker. The GOPe fears Trump more than they fear the democrat voters that will never vote for them. The GOPe influence is shrinking every day.

I'm a shekel chucker for saying that I don't want the leftist kike to win. wew lad
And where have you been for the past year? The GOPe absolutely tries to block Trump on tons of shit. And that will likely increase if this kike wins.

Election night is upon. So, voters in Georgia
GO VOTE

For fucks sake yes. It is important to note that democrats historically lose elections when they don't have at lead a 10 point lead in opinion polls. Even on November 8th, 2016 RCP average for Trump-Clinton was +3.2 for Clinton, look how that turned out. Georgia is going to be a kosher salt mine.

It should and will be. But in every elections, people must be active because they usually get relaxed after victory. And any sort of weakness must be not shown to the enemy who lurks and waits for the opportunities. Right now the Democrats are giving their all on some snob outside of the state. They will definitely use any dirty tactics no matter what to get even a ~1% lead. Stomp them back to their places.

Checked but highly doubt it. After the Bernie bro shooting a lot of republicans will see voting as a physical way of stopping a bat shit insane part from having power. Now that moderates and independents know how far democrat supporters will go, republicans are going to push even harder. Democrat supporters are notorious for voting in opinion polls in huge numbers but fucking suck in actual "day of" voting. This issue stems from a sizable percentage of democrat supporters being collage illiterates or just plain fucking lazy.

ROLLING FOR HANDEL

Why does the south love to elect carpetbaggers?

Your post is bullshit. The GOP are airing locally 30-second ads which highlight the violence of the left in this race, starting two days ago and continuing now.

OY VEY

Dumbass. It's obvious this kike is weiner with a facelift.

Could it be his son?

Though the site is bullshit as it was in 2016 but it gives a moral boost to those who are in doubt.

50 million dollars for a house seat, Jesus Christ
politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/06/19/the-race-for-georgias-6th-district-now-costs-more-than-50m/

Bumping. We have about 2 hours until we start seeing results. Keep your fingers crossed.

Repeating digits decide what event happens at 8pm tonight to hide the fact that the democrats got their shit rekt once again.

Rolling for ramabomb

George better not fuck this up.

Are you suggesting something goy?

Democracy is a sham

Monarchy > Democracy.

At this point in history neither would work. We need a decade of survival of the fittest.

(fuggin checked)
I agree, a Monarchy right now wouldn't do us much good. I unironically right now wish for martial law to be declared so Trump can go full fascism.

None of those make sense, Nationalist Capitalism is the future. Imagine capitalism without jews……

Yeah but what would we have to do in order to get there?

yeah, humans require strong authoritarian/nationalistic rule not rigged popularity contests.
Strong religion (if people don't have one they will make their own look at the left with "equality") is also needed to keep people from being degenerate shit bags or suicidal invader worshipers.

Dictatorship is the future

Kek please.

What we're doing now. Make nationalism popular again and have nationalist own and operate businesses. As long as nationalist think that being a banker or a tech company owner is a jew only profession they'll never have the influence needed to actually push nationalist based agendas.

Nah I hope with all my hopes that the kikes, shitskins and commies decide to go full militant uprising, and at the same time mexico decides to gun for the border so the entire us military not already deployed has to be deployed to deal with that and then Trump says "American citizens, due to current events all law abiding gun owners are hereby called to form militias to defend their cities and towns, from this moment until such a time that hostilities are pacified all law enforcement personnel are to suspend all operations which do not directly involve the detention and/or deportation of subversives.

This is why nationalist always fail. Every Nationalist in history had to, in some way, play by their own governments rules until they were powerful enough to over throw them and make a change.

Wouldn't shock me if that actually happened in the next year or two. As much as people call for a race war though, I see a Civil War happening before a race war.

MORALFAGGOTRY

Checked. There is a civil war going on. It's a political and business one and its been going on for about a decade now.

With the way this country has been demographically subverted there is no way that a new civil war wouldn't also come with dotr dlc

Sure, hordes of basement dwelling weebs will launch the dotr

What are Nation states.

Nationalism failed after WWII because they decided it was time to destroy white people.

Cut the power for 1 week the fattest most pathetic moron will be out for blood no matter his politics.

(checked)
I'm not saying a DOTR is out of the question, but I'm saying we couldn't just call for a race war because there's too many mixed supporters on both sides. It'd be a fucking mess, and would take way longer than just getting rid of libshits and calling it a day.

It would be messy. But just getting rid of libshits would only bear limited fruit. Its almost impossible when shitskins are naturally sympathetic to commie bullshit. And I have little doubt that the kikes wouldnt agitate every last nigger when it starts to look like we are winning.

not an argument

I absolutely agree, most are. You do have some of the useful ones though, like Sheriff Clarke and even the hoodrat in

I don't know what to think watching this honestly.

Okay, let's get back to Georgia and ow the democrats will OY VEY no matter what happens.

I'm going ot call it for Handel because the 6th district leans republican and the latest polls did show her having a slight lead. It was within the margin of error but a lead in red district is a good thing. Will Ossoff kill himself hen he loses?

There are some diamonds in the rough user, but is right, there's still a fuckton of them that'll ruin this country if they're still allowed to vote.

I know we all hate the NYT, but they do have a nice map of the election this cycle, pasting here since archive doesn't do live updates to pages.

nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel

Has that map ever been sourced or is just the work of a Holla Forumsitican crunching the numbers?

$100 says they freeze updates for the map when she starts winning just like the election.

Best I could find is this.
[email protected]/* *//do-you-know-this-graphic-i-made-it-heres-why-f97bcf88408c

kek, we need another one of those election dials. Watching the MSM go berserk and suicidal as Trumps odds went from 1.2% to fucking 99% was beautiful.

I wouldn't doubt that at all.

And thinks for the cite!

Vid related never gets old.

No problem user.

POLLS CLOSE IN 25 MINUTES

He'll go the way of Hillary but with absolutely no extra coverage, unlike all the kike speeches Hillary gives.
I know this little jew faggot's gonna lose. This area's better than that.

Kek, accurate.
That little kike is even less appealing than hillary. Fuck his voice is like a death knell for his numbers, with the endless barrage of ads for him. I easily got 3-5 ads for that kike in the mail daily, from the 10th to the 19th.

Polls close in about 20 minutes

That type of shit has the opposite affect. It will turn voters off.

Reminder Ossoff's people are freaking out because no one likes him.

Of course. I even had to deal with 2-3 fags knocking on my door to ask about jewy in that same time period.
Made me hate the kike more and i'm pretty sure those fags did everyone in my neighborhood.

kek, these ads by politicians sounding desperate are a psyOp to get you to donate more money

My first thought too. I'm sure he got money from idiots, but acting like OMG IT'S DOWN TO THE WIRE AND WE'RE ABOUT TO WIN IF YOU JUST MATCH ME! tricks the idiots.

Anyway, have the Dems won ANY of these special elections they've been hanging their hats on since November? I remember them trying to make the guy in Montana look bad by fabricating an attack on a (((journalist))), but it failed.

I don't think any of the special elections have been won by the dems. That's why so much money has been dumped on this kike

He'll fail again. Special elections seem to be hellish mistakes for all the dems, since they've all been in red areas.

Polls closing in minutes, here we go lads!

Trips confirm this is just the first of a permanent losing streak for Dems.

Maybe all those ads were for shekkels although it could have hurt him by pissing off reds by seeing his ugly kike rat face every 5 min plus all the signs everywhere. Its obvious he is a beta cuck version of hillary same shit as obongo accept kike instead of monkey nigger.

Even a 5 second jewgle search proves thats a lie.

Thread theme

(((estimated final vote)))

Basically they don't have a clue? Figures, after Trump wrecked all their polls and measuring metrics, they aren't going to look like such dumbasses again (which we know they always are).

My home state better not let me down. I have high hopes, but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch.

The good thing about that district is that its full of well-to-do white people who love Fox News. Most of them are also cuckseratives and boomers should that should bode well for Handel

Let us hope so user, it's been Republican for about 40 years now, but the communists have been in overdrive the last 10 to flood us with third world scum.

shadilay user

Let them meme themselves into failing. Checked

Oh thank god they have one of those. More salt as it goes direct into red.

And I thought your ID was "based" heh

Lads while we wait, I'd like to draw your attention over yonder.

Holy fuck.

Beautiful. Today must be a nice day.

The only thing they did was get some fags on their side. Not enough to make this place blue.

Checked famalam.

Can't argue with those trips user!

Energy is strong in this thread!

I even got trips earlier saying jewboy'd fail.
Clearly he does not have a bright future for him.
Shadilay

I haven't looked for any official data not that they would let that kind of shit out but I lived in atlanta during the 2000's left for 5 years and came back in 2014. Suddenly and out of nowhere in that span of time there were full burka'd mudslimes at every grocery store I went to. And I started seeing them on the roads and around town. The solid red disctrics have definitely been targeted. I feel like there has to be a way to prove this.

Sounds kinda similar to my experience. Left this district in 2011, came back in 2014, and it already seemed quite bad.
The district will stay red though, up here at least. Then the mudshits will get deported before the calendar hits 2020.

(Heil'd)

The jew must fail!! Funny read any article saying the rats secret weapon was jew women and their rat daughters Bahahahaa!!

Beta cuck all the way.

Jew women are so fucking repulsive. I don't even think i've seen more than a few around here and they all disgust me equally.

(checked) they are hideous indeed.They are fucking gene thieves and target upwardly mobile whites.

they all look so ugly, wrinkled, and shit too. 20 years younger than appearance almost.

Your id alone exerts energy

IT BEGINS

Forget about their repulsive looks for a second. Have you ever had to have a conversation with one? Spend five minutes with any fucking yenta and you will know exactly where all of the modern problems with women stem from.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I've barely talked with them, thank god. I don't frequent jew women areas.

cuck breakdowns incoming

CHECKED

TOP CUCK

Looks like a Giaforte win all over again. Dems really need a huge early voter lead in order to win and she's ahead by a bit. This gonna git gud.

Oh damn, you're right user!

Let it come!

I can't believe it is that close. I think there are a lot of Northern libcucks who have moved into the area in the last 10 years too.

Jesus I'm on the edge of my seat.

you mean
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That corrupt broad better pull through. GA all the way

KEK GODDAMN IT WE NEED YOU

checked dubs

Calm down user. Kek is with us.
SHADILAY

OH FUCK HE HEARD ME

I grew up in Tucker, GA in DeKalb County for the first 18 years of my life. I went to Livsey Elementary, then Henderson Middle, then Tucker High School. My entire childhood was spent hanging out in and around the suburbs that make up the Georgia Sixth District.

I voted Handel today not because I think she's a total slam dunk candidate, but because she's not a globalist shill with virtually zero roots in the area like Ossoff. Ossoff supposedly grew up near Northlake Mall where I spent the majority of my teen years, but he went to an elite private school instead of Tucker or Lakeside or Druid Hills, etc. I don't recall seeing this guy at the mall, or the Regal Cinemas 24, or even Lenox Square. There is nothing about this guy that is Atlantan, yet alone Georgian. He's just some guy who merely lived in Georgia, likely looking down on all the poor benighted locals; he has nothing in common with people who have family roots there going back generations. Look how he peaced out the minute he got a chance.

The guy is a total lefty meme candidate; no substance, just an attempted FU to President Trump. Like most of you, I didn't really like Republicans either until Trump came along; two sides of the globalist coin, it seemed. Handel doesn't seem perfect, but compared to rootless Jon Ossoff and his open borders positions, she's the lesser of two evils by far.

Bruh calm down. It is a good sign that early voting seems split in favor of republicans but just wait.

yea back in high school before I really had a healthy dose of reality about them.They just struck me as a little crazy and stuck up about religion to me back then.

I had no fucking idea but it all makes sense now.I avoid jews like the plague they are all ass cancer.

Don't tell me to calm down I have pre-workout in my veins right now.

I've got TYT in the background for up to the minute salt

right.

Truth. Handel's actually damn solid for a woman with mainstream repub connections.

It'll all go for the Jew when Dekalb comes through, but then it'll swing back to our side when Cobb is counted! And Fulton will be the lynch pin I think for us.

Gotta check these

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's a good day to live in Cobb if you're right.

Depends on what you get user. I have this natural energy booster that takes a bit longer to kick in, but it's way better than anything with caffeine in it.

Damn, those trips, nice!

And dubs!

#ImWithHer

I've gotten so many numerals here by saying jewboy will lose and this area will stay red.
Praise KEK

Still yet to dip into the blue.

We should appropriate that.

We better keep it up user!

Yes we can

heiled checked.
handel win

checked

(checked) I know the area well used to be in Norcross been down henderson mill road a million times.Ever notice Dekalb spelled backwards is blacked and thats exactly what that shithole is.

FUGG

So many dubs,trips and quads

I see Cobb and DeKalb canceling each other out. I really think it might come down to Fulton.

If this map is even half right, it'll be tight as hell, but we should be okay.

high energy

Wew. Thank god my county ain't blacked, outside of the shit areas that aren't in the district.

Kek favors us with attention.

and numerics

(((we think)))
Kek thinks ossoff will lose by 2.22.

(checked) Its happening !!!! ahahaha!!

Why is the NYT live estimate moving around with no votes being counted. Are they getting poll numbers or earlier vote counts? Or is it just typical drama whoring for eyeballs?

it's jewish fuckery to make it seem like "OYYYY VEYYYY HANDEL IS LOSING"
All lies

yeah there has to be a betting market right now that people are manipulating, honestly the only explanation

Kekekek

aka the jews

Like I really can't tell you guys how weird it is this guy claims to have grown up going to Northlake Mall, yet I never saw him trading Pokemon cards above the food court where *all* the kids our age would be. Ossoff is a total liar; I don't even know if he grew up in the US at this point.

Lmao good work

Other site with counters:

he grew up in an israeli outpost located over his jewish house

Is it safe to consider that a good sign?

I'd rather have nothing at all than that piece of shit site. they were consistently wrong/behind during the primaries/general.

Yes, a split vote would be considered Handell or Ossoff to have about a 1-2% lead. A democrat really needs a 10% lead in these early votes since later voters tend to be republicans.

Was it that bad? Damn, disregard then.

Top KEK
22 million blown down the drain

It finally updated!

Forgot this one, Handel still in the green.

It is but a fleeting dream, but one day I really want a democrat to go bankrupt trying to finance a campaign in an area they aren't wanted.

Keep in mind anons, kike's only ahead due to Dekalb. That'll fix itself with moar cobb and fulton votes.

Even with him "in the lead" they are currently projecting Handel by almost 2.5 points.

Wow, he really needed a big lead and he only has a .5-1% lead. He's done folks. Stick a for in this kosher sausage.

nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel

Updated map

Kike's ahead because more Dekalb votes are in compared to Cobb votes by a long shot, and Cobb votes are very red.
Once they come in, kike's done

Also, if you mouse over the counties and their specific voting precincts, a lot of them in Dekalb are in the high 70s or mid 50s and up.

While for us many of them are around 40-60.

Correction 50-60**

At least NYT is being more conservative with its projections this time.

the heebs have a lot riding on this pretending like this will be a victory over Trump to gain momentum and try and lock up the house.

It won't work.

the candidate never goes bankrupt. its all the loser bernouts who put 2nd mortgages on their homes or spend their school money because Bernie's gonna make it free LOL. seeing all of their misery is more satisfying tbh

idk these leftist love faking the opposite of what happened organically ie….. They might for example show totally wrong polls again but this time the democrat pos in the underdog and wins that way they can take over the fake news and "anti-establishment" sentiment.

haha. Most importantly, if they're so confident that people don't like or want Trump, Trump supporters, and Republicans, why would they spend that much money on this election?

Polite sage, but media needs to maintain confidence in their ability to predict and manage elections. They're a key component in faking them and making sure the public doesn't question on. They have a lot more to lose by fucking with elections and losing their credibility there than typical Trump stuff.

Yeah, I kept seeing articles claiming this race was a referendum on evil Trump's policies and surely voters would come their senses to reject his near holocaust tier, first 5 months in office.

Some really over the top hysterics.

The salt is glorious right now

No surprises there they cater to broken down, ugly,obese ,cat lady women and fags.

I fucking spit my water.

Because some people there know it isn't that easy and that people don't actually hate the evil Republicans as much as they tell their base.

However, what they never manage to realize is the negative effects of nationalizing a campaign. Actually shilling for a candidate with millions of California dollars does not look good for a local candidate trying to appeal to locals.

DAMN YOU CNN STOP REPORTING ON THINGS I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I loved that.

Yeah, our brothers in South Carolina also have an election today right? How are they doing?

God damn it's like they know that Ovenoff is fucked

It should be fucking illegal for outside donations to be given in local elections. What a load of horseshit. It doesn't even matter that he'll lose anyway, that's not the fucking point here. The point I'm making is that some of his fellow tribesmen in NYC and LA shouldn't have the right to focus the lens of the entire media apparatus to help this kike out.

I cant believe anyone still listens to that kike.

(((They))) are releasing data to garner clicks and shekels.

America's foremost election forecaster predicates the following:

Republican Spinster: 51.75 to 53 percent.
Cuck Pajama Boy: 48.25 to 47 percent.

Totals:
~ 325,000 - ~ 340,000 ballots cast
REP: ~175,600 total
DEM: ~ 168,500 total

stoned out his mind and with a dead bird on the right side of the head. How is this guy still employed? Surely they have other jews?

dubs checked.
nate is like their prized jew, they need him

I'm surprised this kike hasn't committed sudoku yet

How can you run out of money when your donors literally print more out as they see fit?

Stopping by to send my high energy.

Even 538 (((Nate Silver))) is showing her owning him so far, along with South Carolina.

Reminds me of the kid you played best of 3 in Rock Paper Scissors. When he lost twice he told you it was no longer best of 3, but of 5. When he lost another 2 times he'd say it was now best of 7. Democrats are literally children.

I wish they were still around. Could use some Norman tenacity in this day an age.

That's why they won for so long they refused to quit. Most of that however has to do with money and the resolve of some big fat shadow kike in the shadows pulling strings than individual resolve.

Could be. Easy solution is don't give a shit what polls say. Too bad masses let polls influence whether or not they vote.

Libshit logic at its finest. Lose every single election, even one where out-of-state jews poured tens of millions of dollars into, and still believe the country agrees with you because they watch CNN propaganda all day.

IF YOU LOSE YOUR ELECTION, THEN YOU WIN

I think you'll find that all too many women are very much like this; they can never accept losing with dignity. There's a reason the Democrats are heavily supported by histrionic cunts.

kek
If you go bankrupt, you win

Don't the Urban areas always vote first and then the rural places vote thus securing Republican victory?

Is that really a good thing?

Will we ever stop bullying him?

Sorta. Typically, Dekalb makes the results look blue for a bit, and Cobb + most of Fulton bring it to red overall. That's exactly what's happening here.

I don't want to get too ahead of myself though. (((Ossoff))) has a marginal lead with almost 50% reporting. This will be a satisfying victory if Handel can pull it out but I don't think we've won yet.

Never.

That lie is important to them if they can spread that around so that it appears to be a widely held belief they influence stupid people and women to vote their way. Hence all the shilling of certain narratives by the Lügenpresse.

That's the winning strategy for republicans. Which is why democrats win when they can hold an early lead. Yes voter turn out is fucking massive, but it looks like it's on the republicans side.

Georgia is infamously slow when it comes to counting votes

and the blue county has come in more than the red ones (Cobb + Fulton)
Once they fucking hurry up and count those two counties, jew is done. He would have to be 2-10 points ahead at this time to win.

I damn near voted for Handel when she ran for Governor. I'm over here in District 3 twiddling my thumbs right now. Jack Usoff's ads on WSB have been annoying as fuck. I hope he fucking sinks.

TRIPS

He just so bad at everything he attempts to do.

They are slow at everything due to the retarded amount of heat and humidity down there.

I got dubs in my time too.
No coincidence

But at the same time he's kind of lovable, in that he's such a retard its almost hilarious

bahahahhaa!!

It's hot down here, and you could swim in the humidity. We take our time

My ancestors

Boi

How can Democrats even compete?

Oh this is going to get gud. Might as well start some pre-salt mining.

I reckon in Dixie, y'all are more'n justified in takin' a wee break b'tween each box o' ballots for a cool tumbler o' iced, sweet tea.
Must've been quite a trial count'n them negro ballots o'er'n DeKalb County, what with all write-ins fer "muh dick" 'nd "sheeeeeeiiiit", I reckon.
Salt enjoyed slow, can be a fine thing to savor, I reckon.

when this kike loses i hope all the democrat donors turn on their party leaders

twitter.com/ossoff

dont forget to shitpost on his feed

…………..why? These out-of-state jews are literally burning tens of millions trying to get this limp-wristed kike elected in George. This is mere months after they squandered over a billion dollars on Hillary fucking Clinton.

I hope they don't change strategies no matter how many times their candidates fail. This might be the secret to finally bankrupting the jews.

Does anyone else just feel like Politics is just more fun than pretty much all forms of entertainment these days?

Son, your Southern lingo is ass.

phone?

When the pendulum swings this hard? Yes.

They should go full shekels and replace all whites (men /women) and generally all men with muds and trannies. The more repulsive they are as a party the better.

They should be the party for criminals (spics/niggers), terrorists & the mentally ill.

When the riots came about years ago I was hooked. Between that and politics these days there is almost never a dull moment. I still enjoy the occasional game like s.t.a.l.k.e.r though

All sports is nig nog ball. Movies/TV is non-stop race-mixing propaganda. Elections, even in some obscure shithole in Eastern Europe, are the highlight of my week.

I was trying to type in "Alabama" and made a simple typo no big deal.

If my suspicions hold true, then right around this we'll suddenly have another ransomware malware outbreak affecting people. With vault 7 opened up and the kind of shit they can do, including creating prints to say it was from another country, I wouldn't be surprised they ransomware US citizens for that nickle and diming.

Your wish is granted.

This website I don't normally check is getting results faster than NYT. As I check:
Karen Handel (Republican) : 51.4% 78,574
Jon Ossoff (Democratic) : 48.6% 74,276

looking this way. dems are pathetic

50 MILLION

this
the ideology of the left is the eternal power struggle of the inferior. let them follow this and follow the transqueer mullato cripple and throw all white people out

Hockey.

THIS

Also, them dumping tons of money into elections gets the commies hopes up

OH SHIT THE CUCKS ON TWITTER ARE SAYING THE KIKE IS UP.

MEME!

HIGH ENERGY!

Just memeing you lad

What's the site nigger?

Where have I seen this familiar looking dial?

Them some smug ants

OY VEY!

Oops.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA CUCKED AGAIN

I think the major purpose of campaign donations, aside from getting who you want elected, is money laundering. All this money goes to yid owned media and marketing companies to make advertisements.

Weird.

scamming goyim for shekels while controlling the federal reserve seems like something a greedy and vindictive person would do

DDHQ is very unreliable. Those votes are probably a glitch

She is now BTFO of NYT's estimate

50 M I L L I O N

WEW HALF WAY THROUGH AND THE OLD GIRL PULLS AWAY WITH A LEAD

#ImWithHer

Northern lingo.

I already told you faggots I am never wrong. Ever.

Wait and see. Fucking Kikes have ruined political polling.

CNN was all over the story when Ossoff was up, now that Handel is up they're desperately trying to talk about anything else… they look like somebody shat in their cereal

SHE CHOPPED OFF HIS DICK AND THREW IT OUT THE CAR WINDOW

Those paths are already gone

I have been screaming this for decades. The FUCK is outside money coming into ANY district? All this prattling on about "threat to our democracy" by the MSM but never a peep about the blatant and in our face corruption/paybacks/corporatism etc. etc. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that so many MSM outlets only survive because of campaign spending so aside from being kike controlled they will never take it on.

OY VEY THE 50 GORILLION

Don't want to prematurely celebrate, but the salt trucks are on standby just in case Drudge's "Trump-slayer" loses.

Also, Republican is winning (albeit narrowly) in SC with 93% of precincts reporting

We're talking 15% chance to win, maybe.

AP CALLS SOUTH CAROLINA FOR NORMAN

(((Nate Silver))) just called SC for us anons!

By the way, it looks like the South Carolina 5th district was actually a closer call.
decisiondeskhq.com/results/south-carolina-fifth-congressional-district-special/
Maybe if the Democrats had spent $23 million on ads in SC the margin for the GOP victory would've been wider.

I completely agree. Before 2016 I didn't pay any attention to the special elections, now I follow everything that happens everywhere.

GA is next for us!

uh oh

If you goyim didn't use predictit to double your money on this election, I feel bad for you

Kike Ossoff doesn't even live in the District he's running in. He literally could not vote for himself.

For jews being so supposedly smart, I don't get why they didn't buy off some everyday white man to pretend to be for gun rights and other conservative things, and then bribe/blackmail him in office to push the zionist agenda. They chose to throw 50 million dollars at a joke candidate solely because he was jewish.

God damn I love Georgia ever since I got the fuck out of South Fulton.

kek, you might as well call in the salt fleet and get to mining. The next week is going to be great.

TODAY WE CAME OUT AND WE MADE OUR VOICES HEARD. IN A HEAVILY CONSERVATIVE AREA WE NARROWED A WIDE MARGIAN TO A NARROW VICTORY. MAKE NO MISTAKE THAT THIS SLIGHT REPUBLICAN VICTORY IS A COMPLETE.REFERENDUM.ON PRESIDENT TRUMPS HATEFUL ADMINISTRATION

I swear a 10 year old could predict their tired ass speeches.

Dem's really good at "ALMOST" winning

Kike Ossoff doesn't even live in the District he's running in. He literally could not vote for himself.

For jews being so supposedly smart, I don't get why they didn't buy off some everyday white man to pretend to be for gun rights and other conservative things, and then bribe/blackmail him in office to push the zionist agenda. They chose to throw 50 million dollars at a joke candidate solely because he was jewish.

Who is John McCain, Alex.

That was their story about the Montana election, it was closer than it should be so therefore Drumpf is hated coast to coast.

Ok I'm not a shill. 8ch's site is just fucked.

man anyone would hate GA being in that shithole

HA HA TIME TO DOUBLE POST! Just like the good old days.

I almost want to dispute your reply because I highly doubt McCain has any qualms about fucking over the American people. It takes a certain kind of piece of shit to kill that many people in their own fucking command with friendly fire, and then give the enemy every bit of intel on troop movements and then transmit psyop broadcasts for the enemy aimed at demoralizing those same troops

Looks like 538 is up to date over JYT. Handel has about a 4 point lead

Bring on the salt.

about that 22 mil….aaaaand ITS GONE!!

Ha ..Haa Haa …. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Anyone got a link for the SC map?

All Georgians are required in light of this victory to make pilgrimage to the Holy Mountain of Heroes.

Embed related, looks like we've got a night of salt on our hands.

THIS ELECTION IS A REFERENDUM ON TRUMP!

wonder if they will still be saying that tomorrow if she wins?

Kek, of course they will. These special elections should be a good prediction of how the 2018 senate races will look like. The GOP is hype as fuck and the Trump era will bury the democrats.

CHECKED.
I have almost the perfect time to go there later this month. Gotta do it for Kek.

The numbers at the top differ from the ones at the bottom. Don't use DDHQ
nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel#eln-forecast-section

Exactly. I've been raging about this for a long time as well. But I think this is the hands-down most blatant example of this sort of fuckery. 24 million dollars spent by a bunch of foreign kikes.

Same goes with ALL these special elections where there's tons of national (even international!) media attention being focused on them. It's like… fuck off, this isn't YOUR election, you faggots. This should be about the people in that district and nothing more.

I'm more interesting in primarying GOPe cucks in 2018 than beating the Democrats.

(checked) LAZER SHOW NOW!!!

~Georgia, Georgia always on my mind~. lol I wonder if they still play that in the beginning like in the 80s.

You know the SJW's in ATL want to remove that right? Their other idea was to add those two outkast niggers in a lowrider to the relief. Pic related is for real and what was petitioned for.
Fucking idiocracy come to life.

If they do that they're probably gonna get lynched in public while the niggers get shaved off the mountain.

can i get a tl;dr on what's going on right now?

I don't think they will. They didn't after they lost in Montana, or with the first time this district went to vote, even though they yelled for weeks about how both were a referendum on Trump. After the loss and the not-win, that line died; entirely so for Montana, and for a few weeks for the 6th district.

Jesus Christ. She had fucking Hollyjew backing and still lost. It's Hillary all over again.

Absolutely. We already know 2018 is going to be a clean sweep for republicans because things are doing decent and niggers don't go to vote in off-season elections.
But what's REALLY important is figuring out who /ourguys/ are in all the primaries. Ideally we need to replace all these ZOG shills with fresh blood and trump-style nationalists and populists.

50 MILLION

Same thing as that last state election that (((meddled))) with? Amazing how the national lying media starts giving a shit about these elections. It's like they have something to lose.

Everything's going great.

A kike is about to get BTFO, that's what's happening.

drudge called it

The walk up trail is the main attraction, and it gets hot so bring a water bottle.

I kinda of miss when the lazer show was just lazers instead of the 3D effects they have now, but alot of folks seem to like it. The song plays about halfway through I think.

They won't. I'll stake my own life on it.

Democrats just lost millions on special elections in three states, MN, SC, and GA. They appear to be losing on all fronts.

KEK

the commies on twitter think hes ahead

Basic Gestalt:
kikes spend FIFTY MILLION DOLLARYDOOS to prop up a fellow carpetbagging chosenite just to get BTFO anyway. Now they're trying to pull a "it was still a moral victory because we did better than democrats do historically and if you let you enemies win, they lose" sort of bullshit.

Don't worry man i've lived here for a while. I know to bring a fucking water kek

They have not lost as long as 1 filth bolshevik still breaths and that putrid party is made illegal.

Niggers would. If this happened it would exemplify everything wrong with them while at the same time make them think it's something to be proud of. Can't fucking stand them.

"Equality" sure is mad.

Can you dig into that 3rd poster who's threatening to assassinate more politicians so we can get him V&?

He also probably got put on a list after that comment.

Also
Time to dox and destroy boys.

Hydration is always important Georgianon.

As an aside, any ATLanons been to the light show at stone mountain lately? I was really shocked that it was less than majority white. It was mostly shitskins, all recent immigrants (not niggers but pajeets, heebs, H1B unidentifiable brown people, mudslimes etc. etc.). It's when I realized ATL was a target for mass immigration.

Is it smug time?

Where da salt?

You have some good taste in smugs, user.

The dems just blew 22 million to try to get a carpetbagging kike elected in Gerogia, they have failed.

Is this just buzz words or does she wanna bog the fags?

That Equality7 chap is going to be getting a visit from the SS soon.

DO IT. FUCKING DO IT. YOU WILL LOSE THIS FIGHT.

Only an account for 4 months. Probably lives in California. Claims to be a coder and engineering student. Not enough to work with.

Yeah, that's why the Democratic convention in Maine erupted in laughter when someone joked about white people committing suicide, or the non-stop rhetoric about how we need to mass import refugees which screws actual low-income Americans.

Tough talk from a libshit. Radicalizing them is exactly what we need to open moderate white people's eyes to how insane they are, however.

That screen name reminds me of the protagonist's "name" in Ayn Rand's Anthem.
Pic related is "the true working class" she mentions.

i know very well. i drink a shit-ton a water when i go out now
Better than being a yank fag kek

Honestly fighting libshits violently would be easier than beating them in elections.

THE REPULITARDS ONLY SLIGHTLY WON
THIS WILL SURELY BE THE END OF DRUMPFT

why not both?

Are they God now?
"Give equality" That's something a small child or a mentally enfeebled mind would come up with.

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/comments/6ig9az/georgia_democrat_john_ossoff_rakes_in_cash_from/

CHECKED

Holla Forums party saturday night at the lazer show this weekend?

(checked)
I like what these dubs are saying

Go on. Make my night

GAS THE FAGS!!!!
PEDOS GO IN OVEN!!!!

I don't even have to look it up to tell you that she probably made a statement a decade ago that was critical of fag "marriage", which is, of course worse than literally hitler. Never mind the fact that Obama was anti gay marriage when he ran in 08'. These faggots have such a short memory.

These tears and salt are delicious

BRING ME SALT LADS

wew didn't notice them. Gotta check them myself.

kek

hooker detected

(((mail votes)))

Don't let them forget boys! Don't let them brush their own words aside!

HANDEL APPEARS TO BE A GERMAN NAME, SHE MIGHT BE RELATED TO PIC RELATED

I could stand to take a break from drowning in classwork. Fuck I live a long way away from Stone Mountain though.

(((Wasserman)))

WE NEED TO CONFIRM THIS

I found some quotes from a radio interview.

>Do I think that gay marriage is best for [raising] a child? No.

HALLELUJAH

also a reminder that the fbi tip line is just an email/phone call away

Here's one. They sure do love that tactic, the "you're voting against your own self-interests" one.
Why do they think they know what's best for everyone?

I'm fucking crying lads. Seven and a half more years of this.

Looks like they deleted it/was reported and actually deleted.

I swear these people really are this fuckig stupid

ay bruh you gots to pay for stamps? Sheeeeeeeiiiittttt

Sounds like a blast.

"Voting against their self-interests"="Voting against MY interests."
Don't think for a minute that these shits give a fuck about anyone else but themselves.

Its my self-interest to not end up a minority in my own country. Everything with leftists always boils down to money and comfort, nothing else. They only want a living wage so they be even bigger materialists and spend more money on plastic shit.

If the globe is warming, wouldn't the water evaporate? How does a house flood when the water is in gas form? Is there such a thing as steam insurance?

we have to stand and sing along when they play dixie and holler like the white laser show audience used to do back in the day.

Also is it just me, or does anyone else notice the normalfags they encounter IRL are becoming fed up with the Gay Agenda? All these people know is what's being spouted in their Ivory Tower.

EVEN THE JEW YORK TIMES HAS ALL BUT CALLED IT, LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

Jesus christ, these people are beyond self-parody at this point. They're just brainless NPCs who don't have any thoughts of their own. They're just philosophical zombies who regurgitate Bernie Sanders talking points.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all my fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEE's now this kike might be actually learning something. Yes, these elections are not about Trump, it's about the shit job that democrats have been doing for decades

THE HOUSE IS CRUSHED BY ALL THE SALT LEFT BEHIND

Muh melting icecaps or some shit like that.

She won, #ImWithHer

Ironic because the Dems can't get a handle on why they keep losing.

YASSS QUEEN SLAY!!!!

It will be exactly as I predicted. This makes me 127-0 in election predictions since 1994. I am easily the best in prognosticator in the country. Too bad I drive a truck for a living.

Posting some early celebration and salt mining

Oh they're well aware of the 'taint'.

to celebrate Yoshis for everyone!!!!

Ok, jews have burned over a billion dollars on Clinton and now 50 million on this kike in Georgia.

Please tell me they've run out of money by now. This piss-poor job of betting on losers who bankrupt any normal person.

New memetic warfare idea: Create macros of riots/#notrealsocialism in Venezuela with "Glad I have a livable wage" and "at least I have a livable wage".

These people are all empathy, but no sympathy. It's really fucking sad.

I just heard Don Lemon ask if democrats looked at this as "necessarily a loss"

The democrats have been doing a great job up until the past 2 years. In other words, they have been accomplishing exactly what they intended with little opposition. The reason for that is idiots like you who still refer to them as democrats.

THEY ARE FUCKING COMMINISTS

COMMUNIST KIKES
COMMUNIST KIKES AND SHABBOS
COMMUNIST PLEBS
DAS RITE FILTHY FUCKING COMMIES

WEW, tomorrow is going to be a good day lads

(checked)
They still likely have money, but I imagine more the dem party is going down in flames. They're going to have to reform as an entirely new party, many saving face and jumping ship.
How's the SC results?

WEW THERE ARE FIREWORKS GOING OFF HERE IN FLORIDA

Republican victory in SC.

Every loss for them is necessary, so I guess he is correct for once.

Moral in what way? I truly do wonder. They love using that term, "moral victory," yet provide no context as to what is making them more moral in comparison.
Moral how? Because they pander to LGBT and Islam without stop? Is that it?

All you reddit faggots should be mining salt for us older faggots that don't into reddit.

pandering to degeneracy is "moral" know just as the communists (aka jews) wanted.

Jews own the banks. They're likely collectively trillionaires. And even if they ran out of those trillions, they would just print more money. Depriving Jews of shekels hurts their puppets at most, which is still a good thing, but it's not the Final Solution.

this is nothing but a virtue signaling "my team vs your team" now. pathetic.

Holy shit hahahahaahaha

On Democrat neck a Norman yolk

Are they gonna pull the same shit here?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/democrat-organizer-potential-ossoff-voters-hard-reach-still-live-home-parents/

Kek

3:20 for a dixie boner

The problem for the democrats is they thought they could coast on the obama coalition of various niggers and yuppies, and they could now ignore and even mock middle america.

The democrats practice a toxic fusion of regresvivve identity politics and corporate malfeasance which has no play outside of the coastal cities.

The democrats are going to need to kick the sjw's out of the party and beg white people to vote for them again.
But that will alienate the nig vote.

I predict a future were the land is ruled by republicans and only califronia and new york are the last demonrat holdouts

Haha Democrats are getting destroyed on twitter which is typically a left-wing propaganda network. Those comments aren't Holla Forumsacks - it's everyday American normalfags roasting liberals.

Suddenly, I found myself in love with the world.

WEW

twitter.com/ForAmerica/status/877346345220161536

Help me, Holla Forums. My face hurts from smiling and my sides sting from laughing too much.

Well it's been a great evening boys. Time to grab a Coke. I'm out to watch this on TV!

WEW

they think they are the "good guys", in history, to them politics is a team sport.
The problem with liberals and the left in general is they think their educations make them superior to the backwards hicks in middle america, and they always want to be the smartest guy in the room.
They think winning elections is based on education and being an intellectual.
All trump had to do was walk in a room, call mexicans rapists, and give everyone hats.

What is this "livable wage" shit I keep seeing them post? Just more of the same (income equality / MUH min wage) ???

Dubs of true happiness user.

BREAKING NEWS
Justin Trudeau has just called to congratulate Mr. Ossoff on a stunning victory.

kek

You better not be tired of winning, user.

yup

ALL SMILES ITT
They're so fucking mad that they'd rather divide the country in two because they can't deal with how people could possibly vote against them.

Pretty sure it has something to do with increasing minimum wage to 15$ and hour, it's already a thing in some places in commiefornia and it's killing most businesses

never

Nobody liked obama even the leftist that say they do hated him and his policies subconsciously hence their redirected hatred at Trump and republicans.

they want to raise minimum wage to some ridiculous amount because they can't get jobs that pay more than minimum wage despite their many college degrees.

they can have some disgusting 1000degree shithole desert next to mexicans. Nationals keep the North!

Damn man, I don't think I've been to that in almost 30 years.

The salt is getting better lads hehe

$21 MILLION DOWN THE DRAIN

is that nigger a burger?

THE VAGUE DEATH THREATS ARE STARTING, KEK

They think they can just increase minimum wage until nobody is poor anymore. I guess you can also increase minimum wage to a million dollars per year, so that everyone can be a rich millionaire

Hasn't CA budget been in the red for the last 2 decades?

Nice dubs lori.

Can confirm that. A whore I've been talking to was down there with family, she's a peurto rican. SC was showing a lot of brown.

as proven by the obama years, the yuppies in the democratic party have no problem mocking and ignoring lowerclass white people, and given the idea of being in power forever will do it openly
good thing trump won
now the democrats keep losing, they need to somehow get lowerclass white proles to vote democrat again after years of outsourcing, neoliberlism, and telling them they are evil just for being white.

They get nothing. Parasites don't form half the host.

This. She did fine. And she has won a decisive victory. Fuck that little faggot Ossoff and fuck California, sleazy big Dem, Hollywood money. George Takei can just go kill himself now.

MORE SALT INCOMING

Checked for real holocaust soon.

AY

AY

EVERYONE START POSTING LAUGHING PUTINS EVERYWHERE

LET US MAXIMIZE THE SALT YIELD AND CRASH THE MARKET

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

The rifts are YUGE. The party is splitting in a few directions but the MSM does a really good job of covering it.

Checked. The democrat party is split very heavily.

Dubs confirm democratic party will dissolve by 2020.

just back from the salt mines. Apparently there is a subreddit now for people who actually identify as neoliberals. It's as cancerous as it sounds.

shhh don't tell them that. Let them keep thinking that those cherrypicked metrics that don't take anywhere near the whole story into account are true and that Cali and NY are totally solvent financial contributors.

NO
Force juden and the Fed Reserve to stop inflation.
Stop trade deals / govt policies that raise the price of home-grown goods and services.

When the value of a dollar increase drastically there will be no need to raise min wage.

liberals are retarded. They are right though. We don't vote in our own interests.
We vote for the interests of the country as a whole.

niggers vote solely in their own interests, alot of good it has done them

What happens if they do this?

I seriously hope democratic suicide increases dramatically over the next 3 years

jej

(checked)

I wouldnt be shocked at all if they split off and the main libshit party became antifa

(checked and heil'd)
The only logical solution for them is to dismantle the dem party and reform as a new party. But even that is just more rifts. They're on a lose lose lose

SHEEEEEET

they identify as hillary?

Jr. is a Holla Forumsack isn't he?

Eric is.

yeah

I hope they lose every white voter & are stuck with tranniy freaks.

Let them perhaps we may finally see the day that leftism/democrats are finally is made illegal.

best tweet so far.

Why even live?

Yes please. Drop the mask and go full on bullshit.

checked
and of course they're blowing allllll that big money on complete bullshit powermongering, blatantly proving they're lying when they say they care about the poor–over and over and over and over again.

They lose even harder. What democrats do very well is copy cat whatever republicans do that is successful. Democrats are terrible at original ideas. They saw that a far right populist, Trump, managed to destroy them and their party and now they think they can win future elections with something similar. What they fail to realize is that Americans are not Europeans and have rejected their communist bull shit again and again and always will.

It's probably Jr. With the way he talks it's more likely that it's him. The credit card photo might have been a red herring.

Trips, and those people are aids.

He's such a Holla Forumsack. Top tier burn.

You know what will happen.

Yup all the impeach Trump, stuff is re-purposed impeach obama stuff.

For the record this user got downvoted into oblivion. Why the fuck can't Democrats into common sense?

Wow, okay faggots. Good luck in Texas.

Yeah i'm betting on Jr. over Eric. I hope that Jr. runs for office one day.

A Holla Forumsack president would be our ultimate accomplishment.

This is begging for a shop.

Recycled twitch copy-pasta. The left can literally only steal shit.

Wew

Checked. The DNC is in a catch-22. They made a complete deal with the devil when they decided to import shitskins to pad their voting blocs. The problem is they have the oldschool white democrat voters and they have the blatantly anti-white shitskins. And basically, these groups want totally different things and are totally incompatible. Anything you do to try to win back the white working class democrat voters will drive the shitskins away. And anything you do to keep the shitskins in line requires blatantly anti-white rhetoric that just drives the whites away even more. They're fucked.

And on top of that, they basically HAVE to run with only shitskin candidates to get people to vote for them. They can no longer attempt to run with white candidates. But the shitskins are inherently of lower IQ and less capable. The pool of potential suitable shitskins politicians is inherently much smaller. This just makes it that much harder to find competent people to lead the party.

And that's not even getting into issues like how the beaners and niggers hate each other

On Nov9 2016 Democratic party was the weakest its been since the 1920s.

Their remaining strong holds are all hard failing financial shitholes like Illinois and Connecticut.

Parts of CA and NYC are going to be the only places they remain. They are no longer a national party if they keep going at this rate.

Benis for senate?

(checked)
I honestly have no idea how the Dems are keeping their party together considering that their base consists of
all of whom hate each other with a passion

Or Eric started first and then Jr got involved and now both of them are top tier shitposters

One of them definitely is, I remember the Trump credit card thread. I want to believe one of them is anyways.

*and they are only getting weaker

I'll be shocked if Cruz doesn't straight up mounty his ass and trample him while mounted on a moose

Let's see them muster up another 15 million 65 million dollars for a house race. Now do it another hundred times.

Fucking trips of truth!

It's literally cancer.

Only Donald can deny him his Delegates.

They don't want to take the blame for anything. They'll deny reality to avoid any sort of blame.

Grind that salt into the wound,

centrism is crumbling, my prediction for the future of the democratic party is they will go all in with socialism.
Although it wont be easy, the neoliberals and donor class have a death grip on the DNC.
I also predict the 2020 democratic primaries are going to be a bloodbath and a fight for the very soul of the party

As for the GOP i predict trumpian nationalism will live on, shitting on the media and loving your nation will be big parts that will stay with the GOP after trump leaves, although i think over time it will unfortunately soften into a civic nationalism

This. This is also why you shouldn't believe the whole America will be a brown country meme. It wont and it never will.

Well look at that, another one.
Zero self-awareness. Fucking pitiful.

After the Democrats collapse and the bankers run to the Republicans we start a nationalist part.

I'm convinced he at least browses cuckchan. I don't have any tweets saved, but sometimes you can definitely pick out a way of speaking that you only see chan-users talk like. For instance, replying to something and saying "this". Normalfags will just retweet without saying anything, or they'll use QFT or something like that.

They believe, pathologically so, that they know what's better for you than you do.

Get your salt!

Literally wtf?!

Look at this cuck, look at him and laugh.

it's like they forgot that they aren't the party that has been arming itself for the last decades waiting for war

So how the Young Turds taking it? I remember they love to rail about getting money out of politics. They should be happy as clams to see more money didn't carry the election.

I dont think they will hold ny very long. As of the 2016 election all they really had were nyc, brooklyn, queens and nassau. And several districts within those areas went Trump. And, while its not exactly a great thing, conservative leaning ny plebs are fleeing ny in droves.

The Leaf Rat of Texas isn't going anywhere until senators pass term limits.

Bring it punk
I'll Beto your ass

I'm not sure ingesting all this salt is healthy, but I just don't care anymore.

He looks identical to the last guy they spent over a dozen in millions from out of state.

such is life in a multicultural society

Well considering that they dropped any and all ability to have arguments and discussion, that they resort to rhetoric, shouting down, trying to publicly shame with 50 adjectives and nouns, and then go as far as cheap shot physical attacks? There's no hope for them. They burned these bridges.

Let them keep denying reality. We actually don't WANT them figuring out that the anti-white rhetoric is what drives people away. If they figured that out and calmed down on the anti-white-male shit, then they might actually be able to pull themselves together enough and get enough white voters to win again.

We WANT them to not learn their lesson.

The young turks are low energy. It's like looking at a battered house wife, sad.

It's the Macron recipe. They make them in Labs.

reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/comments/6he2u6/macron_artifact_puppet/

Those will go nicely in my salt folder.

how many Pyrrhic victories in a row before they become actual victories?

Fuck you Karen

meant for

(checked)
Very true, never interrupt your opponent when making a mistake. But user, they're too well conditioned that even the juden can't crawl back and willingly try to embrace that which they spent years demonizing.

Keep in mind that we have midterms coming up. Dems always do even worse in midterms, so expect the margin in the house to grow substantially.
Moreover, a lot of the 6-year senate seats up for reelection are democrats who got in on the coattails of Obama's reelection. A lot of these democrats are going to get absolutely BTFO for the same reason.

If things go well enough, we could be looking at fucking supermajorities here. That's a best case scenario, obviously, but possible.

oh liberals, never change

They are always demoralized as fuck when they lose these, they are, like always, full of shit.

Civility is for fags

Fuck off Karen

We're gonna get a supermajority.

And they have no idea why they keep losing elections.

He has the JUST look down.

forward.com/opinion/369376/did-jon-ossoffs-jewish-faith-prevent-him-from-winning-outright/

YEVYOYVEY
OYVEYOYVE
YOYEVEYOY
VYOYEYOYV
OYVEYOYVE

I don't know how to archive, faggot.

Kill yourself

I am happy to see the Dems get BTFO and the salt is good but we really need to work on uncucking the GOP. Until that happens WE haven't won shit.

Any live streamed autistic screeching yet?

ur stopid

Damn

Fuck you cancer, why don't you fucking do it instead of complain like a fucking faggot

so now its anti-semetic to vote against a democrat?
I hope this alienates more white people from the democratic party.

>go to archive.is/

archive.is/0Hb9J

ur a baka

lurk moar and piss the fuck off you cock wrangling twat

The world would be a better place if uttering "voting against their own best interests" caused the speaker to drop dead of a heart attack. This phrase is never NOT used in a non-cancerous way.

That's right, goy! It's TOTALLY IN YOUR OWN BEST INTEREST to import millions of shitskins to drive down the value of labor while also voting to give away the money you do have to niggers. And it's in your best interests to be replaced by these foreign invaders. I'm sure they'll be good stewards of the country after your people grow old and die and you're in retirement.

once they finally oust whitey from the democrat party they will beg for his return as they curse him

I always make the same argument, they can't into economics.

Trips of truth.
That term is such a slimy jew lie it's appalling.

You're jealous of my (((you)))s

I think my favorite quote from the first pic is the "we will fight and make them throw their money at every seat in 2018."

Does she not realize that the turbojews in New York and Cali were throwing all of their money at this election already? Does she think that the dems will be able to outspend the republicans 5 to 1 in every congressional race? The level of magical thinking here is incredible.

Honestly I wish more people paid attention to the Jewish Forward. In by-jews-for-jews media, they don't even fucking bother hiding most of their bullshit. When I want to redpill people, I tell them to start reading headlines from the Forward or Haaretz so they can see what Jews really think about us.

thank you, that use of the word we bugged me as well.

You're the epitome of newfag cancer

i have more than you

To all the anons who voted tonight, good fucking job mates from another Georgia user stuck in Rome.

It's like they totally forgot about how Trump was able to secure the GOP nomination against all odds and on a shoestring budget, even while his opponents like Jeb were getting like 100 million dollars each and had the entire media apparatus supporting them

this Ossof guy got manhandeled

Karen needs to lose some goddamn weight.

They think Trump won from all-encompassing, non-specific Russian collusion

I fucking hate politicians.

It would be a huge help to them if their communist ideas actually worked in reality. Let's face it they are already tripling down on Identity politics and alienating whites, they are really doing our work for us.

And let them keep thinking that. As I always say, the longer they choose to ignore the reason why they lost, the longer it will be before they can even BEGIN to figure out how to start winning again

you actually counted them. you counted up your (((you)))s like reddit karma. you got TROLLED by a MASTER you fucking FAGGOT

Stop derailing the thread.

Jon Ossoff is a fucking KIKE. It's a good thing he lost. Let's agree on that point, we're both white right?

the delegates dahnald

reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/comments/6ij215/did_jon_ossoffs_jewish_faith_prevent_him_from/

I agree completely but I think Bill Clinton realized this during the election and just said fuck it. They can't put the genie back in the bottle, the anti-white racism is so strong, they can't fit into our society comfortably, it always will feel wrong.

*tips fedora*

Jesus fucking christ, the potential for savagery this night.

The only person derailing it is you. Fuck off.

It's not all that shocking for a normie to hear that IsRAYell is a basically Jewish Nationalist state; they've been conditioned to accept it for God's Chosen Who Were Shoahed (((OY VEY))) from the face of the earth by that foul hitlah. But not for you, goyim. You have to take gare of the niggahs =]] =]] remember slavery goyim D=

DA GOYEM KNOW!

DELICIOUS

I mean really just fucking imagine the possibilities of a Holla Forumsack president. We could break up the tech companies and purge Halfchan of it's corrupt moderation.

We could come to utterly dominate the entire internet with every single platform owned/controlled by us. We could have it all.

She kind of turns me on a little bit

Why do Republicans have literally 100% of all MILF politicians?

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7ZiddrkmI

this the ad she used against ossaf ran in the district yesterday

topkek, is the pajama thing something he actually wore? I always just assumed it was a reference to the boy in the striped pajamas, aka calling him a filthy kike who needs to be gassed.

Are they using literal Holla Forums memes in SuperPac ads now?

so that is where salty democrats got the phrase

Holla Forums manages to find the most potent images that the mainstream media does its best to ignore. The mainstream media likes to spin things it doesn't like but the things it absolutely hates and doesn't want to be seen, it doesn't even mention. This in turn makes those images the most novel to normalfag eyes and all the more potent.

The Georgia SoS needs to immediately order an investigation into democrat voter fraud in this race. Because you fucking know they were cheating their asses off in this election.

No, he wore that shit! lmao. Notice the end of the link to that pic? I found that to be a crazy coincidence. Yeah the dude wasn't even from the district. Hollywood, leftypol, and other communists basically funded the guy.

If I were a Holla Forumsack president, first thing I'd do (besides gassing the kikes and lynching the nigs, of course) is creating nationalized versions of youtube, facebook, twitter, 4chan, etc. That way, there's no more "well first amendment doesn't apply to private corporations, goy!" bullshit. I'd allow for truly free speech platforms. No more bullshit.

Pajama Boy is from an old Obamacare ad with some other Jew in pajamas

Isratel basically learned from Hitler's Germany how absolutely wonderful and strong Nationalism was for the Germans and how prosperous they were becoming after kicking out central jew banks and the semitic filth from their gov/media etc etc .

Then basically said thats evil goy racist !!bleh bleh then simultaneously adopted it for themselves by doing the exact same thing in palestine that they continue to this very day.

Nationalism is only good when the chosen do it GOY!

Fucking hypocrite rats.

Start a blog friendo

Is that really him?

like many memes pajama boy started off as something the commies approved of. We kicked the door in, held them at gun point and took turns raping it in front of them.

Thanks for the free you's. Filtered

Ted couldn't lose a race for governor in Texas when people wanted him dead. People actually LIKE him now.

That is not Ossoff. That's the image where the shopped Ossoff meme posted above came from.

archive.is/J3K6A

are you fucking kidding me?

you are as big a newfag as that faggot

No newfriend.

Pajama boy is from a pro-obamacare ad campaign that backfired and ended up getting memed hard.

I'm shitposting here faggot. I live here too.
I have a good reason to be posting.

So, after we mine salt for a couple of days. What is the next objective for winning fam?

trump's getting in on the gloating

150 years of foreign occupation can make you do stupid things

I find it fucking amazing that even though they own all of Hollywood the Democrats keep getting their shit slapped when it comes to Propaganda.

Some times I really wonder where the western right would be if we didn't decide to intervene.

Is it really still occupation when the majority of the Military comes from the South?

They could leave anytime they wanted to.

Most people on Holla Forums live in the west. Look at the IP leaks.

any #saltyhashtags yet?
like #ossoflostandiwanttodie
#ilostallhopeossof
i want to browse the salt mines

Hollywood produces absolute shit.

Of course the white nationalist board is populated by westerners you dipshit.

The fight over the budget is coming up soon. John "Just Cuck My Shit Up" McCain and other cuckservatives are going to do everything they can to deny Trump the funding to build the wall.

How do we meme a heart attack?

I'm actually somewhat impressed with how absolutely dedicated the leftist babbies are to brushing this loss off.
Bear in mind, they were going harder than hard for Ossoff a few days ago. Now that he lost? "Oh well it's a red state anyway not a big deal."
Couple that with the constant bitching and moaning about how le ebil right wingers vote against their own interests, they're breaking down emotionally.
And still, STILL, it hasn't occurred to them that investing all of their emotions in their worldview is an absolutely horrible way to approach things. Being this in denial of reality, to the point where even the average normalfag detects it, will undoubtedly cause them to lose voters.
When will they learn? Will they ever?

They've often threatened a gov't shut down. Let one come. And the controlled opposition cuckservatives can be purged.

Like how cuckservatives made the NeverTrump "movement" to get republicucks to vote for anyone else but Trump including Hillary, Holla Forums should make a real movement to get republicans to never vote for "neo-cons" again. Sell it on the basis that we might have a congressional majority, but we don't have real republicans. Something along the lines of NeverNeoCons would be a good start. An emphasis on them being cons, obviously.

Manlets never learn, user

When your entire worldview is fractally wrong, how else are you supposed to shield yourself from the hardship of reality and cope with being so wrong? If they ever learned how wrong they are, they'd die of despair.

if these people cared about anything meaningful they wouldn't be in the party for sodomy and terrorism

TFW made 50 Bucks and get tot watch CNN get cucked

I feel like there a meme here

That's one of the greatest modern ads I've seen. Every non-democrat could run off of this and fucking breeze to victory.

>A vote for a democrat is a vote for leftist terrorism

Neocons are con artists
Liberals in sheep's clothing.
They pretend to support your values and then work against them by allying with liberals.

A lot of the neocons take money from the same organizations (Soros) as the left. McCain, Graham and Rubio have been caught with their hands in that cookie jar.

So they admit equality isn't natural and has to be manufactured and distributed by the government.

That's because they don't have a Handel

Damn it Carlos!

Democrats really seem dumbfounded that a platform that included increasing the minimum wage didn't 100% guarantee victory.

I will personally chuck you over the wall you fucking spic

why won't they just leave if they hate it here so much? macron even offered to take them in

Judging by their average BMI they don't care about themselves either.

Parents can't afford it.

They are all trash down to the singular cell. They vote commie because these are the rejects who would never thrive in any system, yet communism was built from the ground up to attract these types of human filth.

Got those mixed up bub.

They need to fucking lose some more.

GO BACK CARLOS

I'll be back, Hu man.

That is one of the things we need to make a priority. If a bunch of anons made sockpuppet accounts on goybook in his district, joined the local political groups, and flooded them with hatefacts about mccains actions on the forestall, his refusal to stay on mission, and his subsequent conduct while in captivity… AND if this was done well before 2018 then we just may see a dank steal the seat from him.

I agree. Start bread and ill be in to help tomorrow night.

I'm back. In the mood for this again, guys?

The time for that was last year. He isn't up for reelection until 2022.

If only he had married his school teacher, and stayed in the closet while heavily implying he's gay, he coulda won this.

oh it takes me back

that election was a magical thing. changed me forever

I could go on. Threads like this are when pol is at its best; just a bunch of like-minded anons enjoying bantz, posting funny shit, and letting smug levels raise so high our faces will end up getting stuck so we all look like the Joker.

How many Anglos were in the Legion? How many Carthaginians? They don't fight for their home, or their people. They fight because a man in an office in some far away state drew their name, or because that's what their father and grandfather did.

Sure, we could leave, but we won't. We've been institutionalized

Man we waged a war on the entire goddamn world and we fucking won.

If Holla Forums didn't intervene in that election the white race would have been completely fucked.

We still have a long war ahead of us. Do not long rest on your laurels.

I just never thought that the responsibility would fall to us.

The west has to rely on it's outcasts to even have a chance at surviving. Knowing that is pretty sobering.

Hollywood keeps diluting their propaganda by shoving race mixing and other shit into it that turns people off.

The God-Emperor has spoken!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877372660455546880

In other news Don Jr. confirmed to at least browse cuckchan.

What did those cucks waste it on?

Shitty propaganda ads and voter fraud.

Thanks Gamergate!

That's a significant indicator that we have serious influence in the mainstream. Normies end up repeating our phrases and sharing our memes without ever knowing their place of origin.

I don't think you can really call it a waste when money changes hands from one Jew to another.

It's funny because without GamerGate the Democrats would be eternally in power.

Little boys to appease their kosher cravings, I assume.

Meanwhile in the south:

Fuck I'm suffering right now. Give me those tax cuts and chuck niggercare in the trash.

I like how these fucks are trying to downplay their defeat by saying 'well it was closer', yeah blow 22 mil on a midterm to 'get close'.

Guys, I'm going to be honest with you all; For some time before the Presidential election, I was having a real though time in life. Depressed, lethargic, no hope, ambition but no focus, etc. Since November 8th, I've gotten my GED finally, started at my local technical college, busting my ass to get a 4.0, I've become a complete shitlord, I've got retirement and financial plans laid out…I could go on, but I don't want to blogpost.

So thanks, you faggots. With your help and the rise of the Trumpenreich, I'm a new man, with renewed hope for the country.

T-thanks Zoe

We're only getting started, brother.

I'm the complete and total opposite of this. My life significantly deteriorated since November. Loss of work, apartment, moved back in with parents, NEET, heavy depression etc.

Why the fuck did the kikes try to make such a big deal out of this election? They got annihilated.

You idiot. You should have gotten into a trade like HVAC (YHUEG this summer or winter) or just straight into entrepreneurship (and no, you don't even need start up capital).

I don't think they realize that "Stop Trump" isn't a valid campaign strategy.

I've been asking myself the same thing and the only thing I can come up with is symbolism. To prove that they still had their mojo, the democrats decided to go all out in one of the major capitals of the South, the heart of Middle America. It was intended to be a "referendum on Trump" to prove that the middle class working American actually regretted voting for Trump. Instead they wasted everything and humiliated themselves. Pure Jewish hubris, user.

They were going to show the world that 2016 was an anomaly, Trump didn't actually win because popular vote, MUH RUSSIANS, and that the democrats are who people really want to see in office.

No point in having a massive media apparatus if you don't make use of it.

That and the Republicans did a fantastic job of redistricting while the Dems were asleep at the switch.

If I were the dems, I'd be positively terrified by tonight's results. Anti-Trump sentiment was the single biggest rallying cry they've had since the horseshit 'Hope' campaign Obama ran after 8yrs of Dubya. But if the results tonight are indicative of vote trends, the 'lol fuck drumpf' message is weightless.

You're the dems.

What's your message now?

Hey man, if I went to one of the absolute shittiest school systems in the entire state of GA, fuck off entirely because I didn't give a fuck due to actual riots and people getting shot, and can get my shit together LONG fucking time after high school, you can to dude. I'm an oldfag IRL, this has come off a long line of being in situations not dissimilar to yours.

There's HVAC where I go, but I went into PC Tech/Networking Tech. Really thinking of picking up Electrical Engineering courses after that.

Uhh…

Fuck white people?

They should be more terrified that another one of their loons is going to shoot up a bunch of Trump supporters tomorrow.

Momentum. They think all of the shilling on the fake news is slowly swaying public opinion. Also this is a good indicator for the mid terms in '18, which if the republicans clean house in those as well they will have a super majority.
Expect the kikes to pull out all the stops between now and then. Shit like crashing the economy is not out of the realm of possibility

Cheer up, you'll always have us at least.

Literally, LITERALLY, all I do is browse Holla Forums for like 12 hours a day. I've been doing this for months. So yes, I know you faggots are always here.

True, also "self-interests" are not completely homogenous even though they can be generalized with some degree of accuracy, the idea that some shitlib redditor knows what is better for millions of people than they do is a mindset which reveal unbelievable hubris and borderline psychopathy.

Not enough gas in the world…

I feel like that can happen one or two more times before it happens to the dems by people who actually know how to use guns.

That was part of Hillary's campaign, user. Remember? The white female candidate who managed to alienate the white female demographic that she should've won handily?

Buss of peace 2.0

M8, you already took the redpill. It's time to make use of that righteous hatred and do something constructive.

"Republicans" are not our friends, remember that. Our focus in 2018 should be replacing cuckservatives with nationalists or at least people who will not obstruct Trump, not ensuring a republican majority of the same uniparty cucks as usual.

Once I start working again I told myself I'm going to take a break from Holla Forums (and hopefully shitposting on imageboards in general) for a good while and attempt to guise myself as a normalfag.

Thread about to max out, but good luck, user. If you've spent that much time at once here, you've certainly taken what you needed. Make us proud, white man.

You need to cut back, go outside at least for fuck sakes, get a job faggot. Even when I used to be a NEET I used my time to workout, hike, read, grow watermelons, etc. ffs. Even as a NEET there is no excuse to not be productive.

Why the hell would anyone vote for somebody who raised $23 million and lost to the candidate who only raised $4.5 million? Same with Hillary fundraising more than double whatever Trump had. Don't they want their politicians to be fucking efficient with money for once? Because if they blew threw rich kike dollars you know they'd practically set tax payer money on fire.

(checked)

I think he's the best chance at being one of us, and not Eric. Eric is the tall aryan one, but he always comes across as a doofus and he said he wanted to shoot David Duke in the face. Don Jr has never punched to the right and his bantz on twitter are top tier.

niggers

Absolutely. It would be very wise to get fucks like McCain and that faggot Graham out along with Rubio, Paul Ryan and Chuck Grassley. They are the most visible of the neocons and they are the ones putting a lot of trash to comity