Planetside 2 Thread: Meme Magic Makes Us Strong Edition

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have your name with a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CHZJh
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
visor5000.bandcamp.com/releases
dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Iormu
youtube.com/watch?v=G71KlZ65SZU&index=28&list=PLMuo8YUyCbyloO9AzruYFI4l_KvTL1ur2
archive.is/2dQyL
youtube.com/watch?v=PfKRXh8vUeI
nhentai.net/g/158123/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive of the last thread archive.is/CHZJh Good job Making Amerish Great Again! lads, we stole it from those Burger and Tranu KD BR100s tryhards.

Brass-senpai is impressed!

Can't wait to get home today for some BRRRRTing of tranu

Tactical Superiority soon!

ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

It's pretty dead tonight, some of lads are fighting on worse continent (Esamir, fight me) just ghostcapping and locking continents for free certs.

I want to impress Brass-Sempai.

Oh man this doujin was pretty amazing Level 4 Blockade battle sundi soon lads then we'll bully these fags with my dual fury

We need a sundi edit for this.

Battle sundies are always great fun. Good taste.

Oh neat. Im certing one out too.

I swear I am going to start playing again.

I crave for the tactical superiority.

It's better than Deployment as long as it's being repaired and has two gunners that ensure that nobody's getting near enough for AT mines.

This would break the game!

two wouldn't give enough rep

You could have gunners be HAs with strikers and replace the Walkers.

That's why we're gonna try circling the wagons or in this case, the sunderers while repair sluts keep on repairing while we mow down any Tranu/Burger who keeps charging to C4 fairy or Infilshit.

We can get like 2-3 squads at most, this could work, so keep on investing those certs on the battle sundies guys.

You could probably use the Sunderers as a distraction; an ANT puts down a silo while people that already got a wall, shield and repair module deploy them, before any tranu/burgers decide to pull AP MBTs.

when are we ever going to have the space to even do that in?

wew

I like it, you get a hat

Song?

visor5000.bandcamp.com/releases the world is yours

I'm quite angry about this.

That's pretty great.

you know what's also great?

Those quads

THOSE ARE QUINTS YOU BLIND FAGGOT

Oh man. Means I get to do this!

space marine voice pack when?

:^)

I DARE YOU FAGGOT!
DO YOU DARE TEMPT KEK!?

Wew lads. Look at my autism creation.

Shit taste my man.

B-but I don't have any harpies with commissar uniforms.

Fucking faggot detected. I bet you like flat chest girls don't you?
Here, have a Shrine Maiden Miia.

Where's my pic, codekike?

A true mystery.

There are easier way to kill myself user.

Also:

wew lad

got any more of this snake?

I am confused

It's from a game.
dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Iormu

my type of game

Not many people are online because everyone's burnt out. Just wait a little while and things will get better.

What if he wants to breed the nonhuman out of them?

I will be online in one week. Im still traveling.

These are quints, you failure of a man!

The Tranu meme themselves as Bernout cucks
Also, newb to PS2 here, can I be WWEW now?

I dunno, can you meme on the trannu while they produce mounds of salt?

I can't be fucked spending 88 more hours in paint

so how active are we at this moment?
should i bother with booting into windoz?

I just looked through every outfit in the finder and no WWEW….
Does the server matter?

in reality this would just let the enemies shoot one of our sunderers in the ass at any given moment

Yeah, you have to be on us east

I have work and shit, wait for weekends when everyone is on.

We're on Emerald.

Probably the last time I'll post in-thread but I hope you fags enjoy removing Tranu scum.

making me redo VR training. Will be on eventually

I'll remove a thousand more for you, lad

I was actually impressed by this, they even smoked the wall to cover the guy placing the ramp in the first place.

you niggers i made a better version and you guys just pick that one because ncbro made it

Actually, Deployment Shield is better for tanking solo Jihadist, since it will soak an entire Alpha strike when it goes down.
They need to do damage over time to not only get the shield down, but to keep it down long enough to damage the Sunderer underneath.

But I've only got a level or two of each…

It is our way after all…

BEHOLD THE POWER OF RAMP!!!

M-Make it double for me aswell, bro

what a massacre, holy fuck

Consider it done

>mfw I got it to work anyway despite potato
DestituteAnon reporting for WWEW duty!

You look like a 240p youtube video. Good job on getting it to work though.

well I dusted off my old ass ps2 account, shit took days for the GMs to help me recover this shit.

wew chief, sign this lad up!

I expect you to defend Crown-chan with your life if you get accepted.

I'm literally nothing more than a vehicle and MAX healslut at this point.

hey kiddo couldnt even steal mummy's creditcard?

Yeah I used old station cash for slots I thought I needed, im a hardened altoholic.

>>>/reddit/

somebody is upset

That WWEW is now reddit occupied territory? Whenever WWEW has a bunch of new accounts online we can't cap shit, and not just because they're new or we would have been getting warpgated daily in the beginning. WWEW's skill has declined due to an influx of foreigners. It's not enjoyable losing 50-50 bases constantly, or only winning with 60-40 pop. Hopefully your kind gets bored and leaves so we can shitpost and win.

I've been here since the first thread
my auraxium hasnt run out yet

You do know we're not a tryhard outfit and we already have people who spend good goy points into the game but not me because fuck that fucking relax or else your paranoid outlook will destroy these threads

There's nothing tryhard about this. It's a simple fact, we having been locking continents as much as we used to lately. Every time I've logged on this week we've been down on VPs by a 8-10 point spread. It didn't use to be this way and we weren't tryhards then.

and we barely locked continents when we started or reached 200 applicants
stop getting so bootyblasted and have some fun. I bet you track your KD too

Well I blame the NC and VS fighting together against TR most of the time while they barely fight each other. Other than that i'm just gonna shitpost and have fun upgrading my sundi

Say something when you play then.

I played the game ages ago when my little brother did, with the sole intention of finding and killing him.

Convince me to reinstall. Kraut btw for the timezone

Wake me up when it's Monday

peak times we have fun blasting ERIKA, mining salt of the tranu and KD kiddies and becoming the most reviled TR outfit on memerald

how's it playable with ~200 ping, assuming no fuckups on their part

if the enemy team arent floating in the air and tanks dissasembling themselves then its safe to say you can play normally

no ha ha just kidding go be a lagwizard
yes, terrain is seemingly unaffected by ping somehow so just don't crash
sure, we lack decent medics lately. niggers whining in thread about 50-50 losses haven't noticed this, apparently. the only difference in "foreigners" is actually new to the game anons not playing healslut
be the change that you want to see

Hopping on in 10 minutes, FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS WWA

YES CAPTCHA, OG AUT(is)M IS HERE BABY

What doujin is that fampies

You'll experience a lot of mutual deaths and some wonky vehicle driving when it's a meatgrinder but other than that it's pretty fine. It helps most of the prediction and shit is client-side.

Posting some autism, PURELY COINCIDENCE that VS and NC weren't fighting each other and GOONs with both their NC and VS outfits totally ignoring each other.

Asatar, Brass-senpai was impressed with your leadership and Crown-chan was protected by her onii-chan.

Whoever does these drawings is a saint. Keep going you glorious faggot.

What the fuck TR.

I'm starting to think we're the only competent people on TR.

did they fix mana turrets yet?

Even in dim times, we shall stand.

It's a known fact that multiple outfits outright hunt down wwew activity anywhere, making small skirmishes into sudden blitzkriegs against the TR.

It's like another shoah, I tell you.

I'm starting to believe AOD have swapped over to another faction to playing with us because where the fuck are they? They don't seem to be on at all.

to avoid playing*

So whats the best max TR loadout right now?

shig.

One mutilator and the default cycler or two mercies, it seems.

Alternatively use maxed lockdown and dual bursters to make airchav weep.

We are kind of a Fast Response Team for the TR when tunnel-vision sets in at the Bio-lab.

It's night time or early morning for some of the guys, think we'll have the others online later today.

"Angels of Death TR" well they have an NC Angels of Death, why not also Tranu?

Got anything on that subject?

It's probably SpaceKangs

I would join you guys but on the weekends I move to a shitty computer that runs win7 32-bit
It was not asked nor forced to be upgraded to wind-no's 10.

Dual Pounders still worth anything or they been nerfed? Had some fun the other night sieging shit with the stock one.

I'm off to work, had fun tonight WWEW.
A quick clip of some battlin tonight.
Still can't into good filesize

It was AsatarIncasning, did good leading the outfit to protect Crown-chan.

yeah nah, fuck this.

There's always Hossin, it's not like NC and VS has been double-teaming TR for the whole day and we have BR1 TR players running around deconstructing Cortium Silos, ruining bases, and team-killing.

PURELY COINCIDENCE!

For infantry?
DUAL MERCY GUNS

shit game

All we can do is hope that it ends soon.

why is cia a slice of bread?

This kills the player retention.

So in order to prevent myself the pain of wasting certs on autism, is there cert profit to be made in base building? Operating and fueling a hive that is, I figure it has to generate something, kills from AA aside.

why do our mics suddenly get unable to work?

Yes, but not enough to be worth getting certs from

I guess my wait for something other than shooting people to appear continues.

ncbro is the only decent nc

thanks m8 i try to shitpost at max levels with you guys
talked to the devs and vanu are getting a new weapon, pic releated

Oh man he was that salty huh?

why can a galaxy kill my AA tank easily??

Don't fuck with battle gals.

Because airchavs are great fans of Vanu, and what do Vanu do best?

transport ship killing a dedicated AA tank though why?

Because they can equip anti-armor weaponry, not all galaxies are spawned just to transport people.

maybe i'm just used to other games but a "transport ship" just hovering on top of me killing me with their m60a bulldog while i mag dump them with my skyguard seems wrong

it is bullshit, air on the whole is retarded

You're lucky the pilot didn't just goomba stomp you

sometimes they do but at least sometimes they die then, killing me with the bulldog they live with 50%+ HP…

I've become one with Amerish, for Brass-Sempai.

what did you do you absolute madman

I warped there and it put me underground. I wasn't alone because it happened to some pubbie as well.

Song is Midnight City by M83

Fuck this sassy bitch

how did you die?

Only the killer and top assist are on there, you can get shot by 90 people for 1 percent each, and then by two guys for 5% to finish you, and only they'll show up.

So it's a case of wrong place, bad time. Could be worse, coulda been a flare kill.

New patch rolling in.

anyone know what's in it?

hopefully the rocklet and a whole lot of welfare

Something-something Wrelfare patch for new players and Rocket Rifle.

scratch that I didn't have to patch to start the game and I see no notice on their website, even for the public test server

Remember goyim, everyone's supposed to get the rocklet for free.

song source please

I bring you some hot OC by yours trutly. Enjoy

Well, we tried to hold the Autism Base and win Esamir singlehandedly with the Outfit lads, but TR and the other outfits, pure retards for the whole week now.

But good job nonetheless, need to invest more good goy points on base shit.

We need to make TR-san smugger.

I quickly removed the facewarp thing so you can unleash your inner artist to make him as smug as you want to. I'm considering removing the whole face so you can put whatever you want there

Our man, Nigel.

compilation when? also how do you make this stuff

Photoshop. Try and pillage it on the high seas.

Just use paint.net.

REQUESTING MERCHANT EDIT
I tried to do it myself but I suck at image editing.

You didn't even try to find it son.

You had one job, lad.

Dope shit, thanks for the rec.

You deserve nothing.

VANGUARDS BOW TO MY MIGHTY GIRTH

Whoops.

Breddy gud. Keep up the good work.

excellent

meme/meme

We don't have a squad rolling at noon? What is this?

If you take an utter noob, I'm in.

Let's start with "Wich server do you goys play on?"

I don't assist with this kind of OC Memespouting, but this was too easy.

100000 hours in MS Paint

Emerald.

Alright faggots, sell this game to me.

Why should I, a solo player from the land of the shitposters, download and play this game? More importantly, why should I play it with you? What's waiting for me?

I'm in. Where are you and where can I remove Veno scum?

We have a level of autism and shitposting you've never seen before.

It'll take more than that to get me to spend 17GB of my hard-earned disk space and data on this game, not to mention how fucking long it'll take at ~800KB/s.

I just joined as a medic for the glroy of Ebola-chan.

You can be my meatshield buddy

We also mine salt like crazy, to the point where groups will specifically follow us to fight.

Any Ausfags or are you all burgers?

We're a pretty diverse shitposting group, fam.

IT'S HOT
MY FEET HURT
I FUCKING HATE THIS DESERT
I WISH I WAS AT CROWN REMOVING TRANU

There's at least one that I know of, but I don't know if he's logged on recently. There's a couple of Euros as well.

It feels great man. I'm upset that I missed both Nacho's story and the Supreme Gentleman paying us a visit.

I'm a Kraut!

Seriuously though I have no clue wtf I'm doing. Someone tell me to heal them

That's not very reassuring. I'm going to be playing solo 90% of the time I may as well play a game with a more manageable population.

I'll let it download tonight and give it a shot tomorrow, but I've not got high hopes.

There's usually at least one or two other people online, and fairly regularly we have two full squads, so don't fret too much

also, do I only see ally HP when they are damaged or what?

Playing PS2 solo isn't very enjoyable, user

I WISH INDAR WOULD SUCK MORE!

So uh, do I really have to go through all this effort if I just want to play some PS2 with a bunch of autists for a bit?

I can't be fucked posting some shit to forums I've never even used, but I do like salt mining.

Yeah, but if there's no aussies, there won't be anyone when I'm on most of the time. If I'm not going to play with a few competent people to carry my terrible ping play with, I may as well save everyone the trouble and go play something else.

Not by choice mate, but because no-one shares my timezone by the looks of it.

I haven't rolled medic in a while, but I'm pretty sure they only show when someone's taken damage to avoid cluttering the screen with health bars. Get the revive grenades for when there's a fuckhuge farm and level up your medgun so you can revive and heal faster.

Reddit is throwing a fit about the fact that we exist, so people want to make sure that they don't fuck over the outfit.

Try it out for a little bit, and if nobody is online for any length of time, you can drop it. /a/ has the 3 episode rule for a reason.

On Connery it's VS and TR kill NC and ignore eachother.

Also: What are the best NC MAX weapons? And Nanite or Resist Shield?

I'm salty as hell. What the fuck is TR doing with 34% pop and < 20% territory control? We nearly got warpgated for fucks sake.

Then fuck off, no one gives a shit if you play with us or not. If you want to be coddled and urged to play then go to reddit and have them convince you.

TR does poorly on weekends, which is when NC and VS tryhardfits are on

Wew lad, I don't want to fuck around in paint making reddit-tier memes. I'm not interested in doing work just to waste a few hours screwing around in PS2.

I'll try, but so far I just die along with everyone and my gun does no damage

Funny thing is that he was boasting about "cucking" his plebbit friend with a little girl. Pretty fucking autistic if you ask me.

I've noticed the foregrip really helps, but that's because I'm always using ads. Be sure to put some certs into your primary gun.

I'm glad I was there for that thread, but I missed the speech in game. I understand how he felt at the time, because the same thing happened to me.

Nacho, I know this is you.

Now that I think about it, TR doesn't even have any tryhardfits

At least (i assume) you can run it.

Soon.

The shit I did was in a different thread. It's the reason Mark refuses to touch the 4am threads.

Gas yourself.

At this point, I just want to see how much worse they'll get.

>more like nacho cheese pancakes

you knew what this pun was

tell me the story nachill

Story pls

That's not what I'm implying, nigger.

I shit in the shower, and everyone flipped a tit for that thread and the next one. Mark came in about a week later, saw that it was an avatarfag circlejerk and rightfully banned a bunch of people, I was one of them and was laughing the entire time. They got anally pained because 'fuck the mods imageboard war now' in a sticky where people were saying it was a good idea to ban them, so Mark decided to go back on it, using the excuse that he was "sleepy". I was already known as a shitposter in the thread, so it was just the next step. I got an archive of the thread everyone flipped a tit if you want it.

sure but we meant with the reddit thing too

Reddit is just anally pained because we focus on objectives and wants to turn us into tryhards.

Oh, I remember you. Do you still shit in the shower?

Nick Bate, is that you?

That was the only time I did it.

At least I'm not Nick Bate. Besides, scars are a better fetish.

Should I even try to play?

Yeah dude, that's not much at all.

the audio is from the english dub of fist of the north star

I guess My cooler isnt that bad, I'll get on in a bit.

You're still pretty pathetic though.

Never said I wasn't. At least none of us are showing up to the site for a single thread where you're only there to get attention.

Embed won't work
youtube.com/watch?v=G71KlZ65SZU&index=28&list=PLMuo8YUyCbyloO9AzruYFI4l_KvTL1ur2

It's because you are linking it while it's in a list.

Says the guy who alludes to his embarrassing moment only to get 2-3 people to beg him to tell everyone about it, which is the point where you tell everyone about it.
Do you happen to know what hypocrisy is by any chance? I'm just curious.

For starters, don't use full bursts with the TRAC on long ranges, and if an enemy is really close to you but you're shit with scopes or iron sights up close, don't even bother scoping and just spray into him. The CARV is a shit gun and I forgot the better alternative, and the T1 Cycler is objectively the best Assault Rifle for TR, and better than the TRAC at a distance because the TRAC is a carbine, just don't go full burst at long ranges, you don't even need a grip for the TRAC.

Well if you want to hear the story you have to join WWEW and hear it in voice chat ingame.

At least it tries to explain why Mark refuses to remove a specific tumor, even if it doesn't do it well.
Yep. I can always shit on Nacho for doing the same though.

>I'm salty as hell. What the fuck is TR doing with 34% pop and < 20% territory control? We nearly got warpgated for fucks sake.

Fuck, just doubled checked, and the Freeman's Mind guy is going to be having a Play Session today… T-0:46 minutes and counting.

Hold on, let me back up for a second, was you implying that I was attention whoring? I think there is a disconnect in this conversation.

Dude, I'm already apart of WWEW.

Then you'll have to post verification that you are a part of WWEW.

It didn't even cross my mind, since you were just explaining the story a second time. Having to deal with several of the avatarfags with 4am being there for at least a year, my scale of what counts as an attentionwhore is warped

No, I like to remain anonymous.

Do you want more people like the whiteagle faggot showing up?

No storytime for you two then unless it's ingame.

NCBro here

Could just be its the first one they saved and didn't see yours, I make better versions of other ppl's WebM's all the time and ppl still keep reposting other ones with terrible quality

I dunno how many times I've posted this version but ppl still keep posting the old one

The outfit's playing on us servers right? Any euro branch?

Nah, but our euros says the ping is alright

It is, 110ish and very playable

I gtg now, but invite Ebolite to whatever you guys have running when I'm back

Jesus christ this guy is faggot

TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

I'll try it then, what server? Emerald?

We got curb-stomped at that fight because "LEL VANU HEAVIES XDDD"

I've watched my score/hour while doing various things and I can say that base building, unless you have some great cortium spawns, is probably half what I make on average defending bases. It is comfy at least and if you're not on an active continent or you're only making one to finish off a continent, you're not likely to be attacked. Any way to earn even 10k score/hr contributing to the faction without having to see an enemy is pretty nice in my estimation.

To be fair I think we did the same to NC last night. Tranu were sitting at like 24% and they still had like 40% of the territory.

Can someone post those rule 34 pictures?

Please respond

Been playing since 2014. You lads are great. Breath of fresh air to the game. I totally kek'd the first time I saw the "WWEW" tag after a base cap. Mine that salt and rub it in their wounds!

That's the Enclave!

Daily reminder.

archive.is/2dQyL

reddit presents:
good goy points

I only have the MAX image, I forgot to save the infil one. I'll probably make more soon.

Yeah, because that totally didn't make the LoL community more hostile and "toxic" at all.

Patch today?

that's..really messy. sorry, felt like I should make some changes.

I don't care, memes aren't in my blood.

Maybe not, but the dubs are.

The only difference is that you don't know for sure whether or not someone's hacking. Could be lag wizardry on your end or theirs, could be a glitch, could just be luck. Even if they were, they may have done so only temporarily and could get away with it if they stopped using them immediately after.
Rule violations on Newgrounds are almost entirely objective. If you falsely report someone then they will know. Incentivizing or disincentivizing reports makes sense there.

So you make these? That one picture is really good, I dont really like tr max suits on a sexual way, but the crotch is top quality

google reverse search only returns cartoon, has been this way for a while

I was wondering why everything suddenly went quiet and people stopped moving. It was eerie.

Someone requested it and drawing her without a crotch piece was the only way it made any sense to me.

Do you have more of your lewd work anywhere? I was on my break to fap and your drawing is pretty good

Teh game derped…now everyone left.

I was alone, at the Crown, sitting in some guys abandoned prowler on the "bridge" and killing VS and NC by the dozen at TI alloys.

I must have killed at least 4-5 maxes and about 20-30 infantry. Two or three times a LA attempted to blow up the tank but I hopped out and kill him (T1 Cycler is AMAZING)

Wish you were there!

better yet

I do but it's really degenerate and I don't really like shilling myself.

I don't think you belong here

You have to go back.

Can anyone recommend some music for us battlebards? Excluding vaporwave, I'm a bit tired of the memeshit.

Some blind guardian maybe.

Hey lads. Britfag who usually goes EU servers here, so I made a new char all for you. Let me in, I'll shit out waifus and memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfKRXh8vUeI

Just the kind of fap I need, come on man

WE ACE COMBAT NOW

Oh, looky here, the word police.

Is derp a dirty word?
Does it trigger your poor, fragile psyche?
Need some time to heal in your padded room?

this is what make you a normalfag

No one cares about you here. Fuck off.

Yeah, you don't belong here

Just stop.

For what purpose?

Some tranu faggot get the jump on me and starts shooting me random /tells for no apparent reason afterwards. Evidence for Tranu inducing autism?

[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: rekt
You told Sshaqtuss: bitch pls
[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: it was so easy too
You told Sshaqtuss: you got the jump, congrats
[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: and it feels so good! i can't believe you were that easy to kill
You told Sshaqtuss: this level of autism is inconceivable
[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: if only i could run in to more players like you, i would have every gun auraxiumed. so easy..
You told Sshaqtuss: holy shit you're trying to troll me. shit lad rip.
[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: sorry for the delay in responding. i was jacking off over how bad you are.
You told Sshaqtuss: how can i even match this wit and subtlety.
[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: by getting better
[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: but it may be too much for someone as bad as you
[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: where you at? i need 18 more kills on this gun and i figured killing you would be the easiest way to get them.
You told Sshaqtuss: m8 i think you need to stop acting like a sperg
[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: just 15 now, come on, let me know where u r

[TELL] [Sshaqtuss]: rekt
You told Sshaqtuss: Sorry, who are you?

And that's how you piss them off.

Why are Vanu such edgelords

You would have to use more than the Orion for that. :^)

Nope.
Staying right here.

DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERP

You're clearly new here and directly from plebbit.
It's time to stop posting.

>I'm being a faggot and nobody can stop me!

Can you start namefagging so I can filter you in future threads?

I'll stop now.

please dont ever stop

had sage on

Day 36: The Terrans still don't know I'm not a target dummy.

10/10 taste fam

D-did I impress Brass sempai?

Radical.

Never stop, please.

Prowlers when done right are cert farmers. Insane.

Yeah, I could drive a harasser to this.

Sorry, didn't notice your post until now.
nhentai.net/g/158123/

Any of you go-guys use plays.tv to record?

hold up

So you be sayin

*smacks lips*

that we WUZ

KANGZ AND SHEIT?

Making a new thread.

Wwewrel!

THERE ARE ANIMU MUSIC VIDEOS IN HERE!

Yeah, nah, this isn't going to work.

Casual detected.

wew lads

MEANWHILE, ON INDAR

You've made the TR proud this day.

Yeah, it was a good morning on the crow, ping was a pain sometimes but playing on burger servers was worth the fun