Brace for happening at Evergreen

Previous Evergreen threads
>>10047761

archive.is/Df5vl

In response to the ongoing meltdown at Evergreen College. The group of cuckservatives who staged last weeks free speech rally in Portland are planning another rally. This time inside Evergreen campus itself. The sheer scope of the retardation displayed by Evergreen cannot be summarized in a single post so those who are still unfamiliar with what is happening should check out the previous threads.

This has the potential to be more violent than Berkley, so if there are any PNWfags who are interested in having a go at antifa, this would be a good rally to attend. OP is a fag, a wagecuck, and lives 600 miles away so wont be attending. But l figured l would bring this to Holla Forumss attention nevertheless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nahRHgdH1VY
youtube.com/watch?v=DrgH0mVSPkE)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let the civcuck nationalists keep beating their head against the neo-establishment. They will learn eventually that their movement is powerless and impotent. That it has no effect on their enemies, the youth who unironically believe 'transphobia' is a thing.

Hopefully they're careful, there's Tumblrites walking around with bats and other weapons.

As much as I want to see Evergreen go down and fan the flames of civil war, let the civics fight it out. No nationalists should go to a protest they don't organize.

OP's broken link

Best case scenario is both groups are killed by a terrorist attack or freak infrastructure malfunction.

Can't wait to watch the butthurt.

And what exactly would that be? I want to do something to show support for those who would preserve the white race, but there are no options and even if I was publicly attacked for supporting beliefs that are commonplace here, there's no telling if yall would support me or think I'm a shill for subverting the movement.

These faggots won't do shit. Worth a bump tho.

Are there even that many students there now that it's summer school?

CRT's even small ones, weigh a lot more than 12 lbs.

KENT STATE 2.0 WHEN?

That's what your facing? Bunch of poser faggots who will cry when dealt a heavy hand. Except maybe for Steamroller up front

Yea watch out, with the bicep circumference on her you just know she lifts

wait…
wouldn't going there to defend free speech essentially put them on the same side as a jew professor?

Hamborgle could be tricky.
Will R2-Dindu show?

TOP KEK
Fucking dying here, user

I'd say she's most dangerous actually, most momentum and force.

These "people" have never heard the word "no" let alone faced real conflict or force. The sheer masculinity of the opposition will be enough for them to get scared.

Life isn't a Banksy stencil or how it's portrayed in jewish movies. How quickly they will learn.

New capeshit coming to a theater near you.

6,000,000 hrs of work here lads

I like

Professah X

Hello CIAnigger.
So you *can* be honest.

Ebin

Evergreen reportedly is home to some kind of Feminist cult. There's a digging thread here:
Reposting digging caps from said thread.

Why did you feel the need to explain the obvious humor in this image?

Why did you feel the need to drop unfunny yimyamgenerator text on an image that is already inherently humorous?

McFucking kill yourself.

I'm going and…. and I'm going to dress appropriately

Go away, you dont belong here faggot. Go attain your destiny and get AIDS'd

I'm sorry I hurt your Redditor feelings.

That old kike stand by, as always

The best redpill is contact with the enemy. Firsthand experience with mudshits of any kind is far more informative than any warning. Let these peoples see the dindus first hand, watch them chimp out, hear for themselves the irrational bullshit they spew, and learn that they aren't quite human.

Would he die if that screen fell on his face?

It would be extremely painful

For him.

you niggas gotta spend some time on 4 chaim
youtube.com/watch?v=nahRHgdH1VY

wops

lel

Tell me when they do something original.

THE FAGGOT SPEAKS

Bumping thread. Shits going down today.

are you tired of happenings yet?

Is this the same chick?

Evergreen is great though. All the professors and faculty are either cucks and kikes. This should be the fate of all pozzed higher education around the world. To be eaten alive by the very savage nigger golems they created from dirt.

So… did it habben?

Just starting (youtube.com/watch?v=DrgH0mVSPkE) antifa is a no show for now though.

Very low energy, very civic, very unlikely to become a happening.

My future wife is talking right now.

Goodluck shit lord

Finally about to go in. They may be civic, but antifa doesn't care. Hope for happenings

The entire time I was giving a loving gaze into my computer screen while she was talking.
Wish I could have white babies with her.

Kek wills it brother
Find her dont let your dreams be dreams user

Looks like I might have been wrong, things are spicing up.

You are not a smart man.

That is a fuckton of police.

Kek be with you based user.

this is the worst fucking "protest" i have ever seen

WHat's with black people and these hoverboards?

easier to steal than a caddy.

We really should be pushing for a happening at Evergreen. Right now the dark cloud of Civil War is floating over everyone's heads, and everyone knows it. We're on a powderkeg, and all it would take is ONE MORE blm riot to spark things off. And right now, the place with the largest chance of that happening is Evergreen. Especially since, unlike places like Baltimore and Ferguson, that area is still mostly white, and if they end up chimping out and pissing off enough white people, we could see a happening that could finally ignite the country.

And it'd be especially ironic if the event that led to DOTR was actually brought on by a kike named Bret Weinstein whose golem got out of control.

What do you think he meant by this?

Yeah, Evergreen would be a great start to a war