Khan Academy

aaand comments disabled in 5…4…3…

youtube.com/watch?v=xjh0L2Km_cs

Other urls found in this thread:

insidephilanthropy.com/home/2014/6/26/the-funders-pouring-money-into-the-khan-academy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xjh0L2Km_cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oyyy veyy

Khan Academy is great for studying math if you're semi-retarded like me. Too bad they got so big they're about good goy history now.

Could history be a soft science, then?

I mean its supposed to archival, based on facts, but its easy to manipulate

I'm mass upvoting the redpilled comments.

See if you can get people to insist Anne Frank was gassed and that there were human lampshades.

Oyyy gevalt!! It's a terrible dark cloud over my perschecutionsh! At least the shabbos youtube goy dun did guds, kept dem goyim well informed.

Top kek when you do a good enough Jew impression that Jews genuinely respond to you.

Its not a science at all.

Same.

Do you use the scientific method?

Let's give the goys a math lesson in the comment section.

First lesson: You can't kill 2000 people and dispose of their bodies in 5 minutes.

You better be doing the whole thumbs up with me.

Self checkin' those ID quints
Oyyyyyyyyyy veyyyy!!
Hopefully someone posts it on reddig for maximum salt production

science requires reproducability.

Checked.
As cool as that ID is, checking IDs is ultimately pointless, as IDs are randomly generated. Post numbers, on the other hand,– such as your spectacular digits– are created sequentially, and the digits therefore are connected to the will of the collective unconscious of the human spirit– hence a communication from/with the godmind itself.

Interesting POV but you can argue that both are randomly created just one has order and one is chaotic. Chances of consecutive ID digits are far lower than post #s.

But if you don't know your history then you're doomed to repeat it. Therefore history is simply quantum physics.

I have never understood this image. Is he pretending not to be a Jew? Are we supposed to know what he is about to say? Is that supposed to be a mask?

that shit is a culmination of about 150 memes

don't worry about it. the "meaning" is more historical and cultural than substantive

Only thing you need to be spoon fed is gas, kike

The strongest magic happens when the chaotic sequence and the ordered sequence both receive kek's blessing

DELET THIS

I wouldn't oppose trying to reproduce certain claims.

Lots of calls to shut down the comments, in the comments.
:^)

Kek, "Shlomo Bergblatt-Shekelstein" is BTFOing the cucks left and right.

Take screencaps before everything gets shut down.
Screencaps are always a good way to motivate the troops.

LMAO

It's always 6 gorillion in treblinka.

Answered your own question m8. If the facts are easily manipulated, then it's not a science. Given history's cyclical nature though, you could probably use primary documents to deduce future possibilities, i.e. Kali Yuga cycle, how the USA is currently hitting similarities with Weimar, secret societies playing the same tricks, etc. Literally fucking nobody in any history department does this though. The best I've seen was some We Wuz commie nog using primary documents for explaining how FBI tried to btfo niggers with COINTELPRO. If that's the best we offer, well, you do the math fam. Any serious study of history will only be in non-mainstream academic circles and will be rejected by ZOG academia.

Checked and Kek'd

It's a meme you dip.

Khan Academy was amazing back in like, 2008-10. Pure math and science learning. His videos helped a lot in some classes. I don't want to think of what it's like today because something tells me they're big on political correctness.

We should disprove that the holocaust happened by trying to actually genocide 6 million jews in 5 years then?

Somebody with an account point out the "gas chamber" at Dachau that was admittedly "never used as a gas chamber" to Harkeerat Date.

Then add that Dachau is on the USA/British occupation zone and not in the Soviet one. Then point out that a grand total of ZERO of the camps on the USA/British side of the line are considered as death camps. ALL of the "death camps" are on the Soviet side.

Oy gevalt goyim, didn't you know the nazis used cameras to take pictures while gassing us? They would send them to their friends in envelopes made of human skin.

Upvoted our guys and plastered with redpills, do your part.
Remember to act calm and reasonable. Do not be rude, just downvote and refute.
Schlomo Sheckelgrabestein avatars should be reserved for trolling elsewhere, not for redpilling. You look like an asshole which does not care for the truth, just trolling.

Me too. There are plenty. I wonder how much till they shut it down.

Fucking kek, these comments

insidephilanthropy.com/home/2014/6/26/the-funders-pouring-money-into-the-khan-academy.html

The second part in German literally reads "- was never in service". Makes the English text look real cheeky.

Are we 9gag now?

*clears throat
*wipes sweat from forhead
*casually sips mountain dew

HE!!!1!!!!!!!
LOL!! ROFL!! LULZ!! LEL!! KEK!! JEJ!! MEM!!
DANK EPIN MAYMAY BRO AYY LMAO xD I FELL OFF MUH CHAIR CUZ I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING xDxDxD
ME GUSTA UPBOATED +10000 FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!111
SCREENCAP DAT SHIT FOR DAT SWEET KARMA D
TOP KEK WEW LADDY YEE
UNCLE BENIS, BERFEGT EVERY DIME DDD
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME GET DUNKED ON
HABEEB IT TWINKIE HOUSE!!!!
DSFARGEG!!!!1111
NEVER EVER!!!
MY SIDES, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER, THEY'RE ORBITING LE JUPITER xD ROFLMAOWTFBBQCOPTER ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS
SIMPLY
E
B
I
N
I USED TO SHITPOST ON V BUT I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE xD
THE CAKE IS A LIE PRAISE LORD HELIX OF DoOoOoOoOMMM ^___^ holds up spork
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!!! WE WANT… A SHRUBBERY!!!! xDDD
I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU MY GENTLEMENTLEMEN
VIVIAN JAMES THREAD #GG#NYS FOR ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM ^)
1337 H4XOR PWNZ0R3D TO THE MAX EPIC WIN SON GIT GUD SKRUB BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH ELO
MLG NO SCOPE 420 BLAZE IT FGT SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY
BTW I'M A GRRL GAMURR, DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS~ 33333
. i
_
GEDDIT IT'S LE B^UCKLEY FAEC XDXDXD CUPCAEKS!!!!! (SEE I'M SO RANDUMB xD)
BANE OF COURSH!!! CHECK MAH DUBS AND BE A BIG GOY (FOR JEW)
JOHN SNOW DIED
TYRION DIED
STANNIS DIED
STARK HOUSE IS KILL
ADACHI TOHRU IS A SERIAL KILLER
HINAWA DIES ON CHAPTER 1
CLAUS WAS THE MASKED MAN
TAZMILY VILLAGE WAS A POSTAPOCALYPTIC WASTELAND
YOU'RE THE REAL SHADES AND NIER WAS KILLING HUMANS
YOU CAN DIG TO HELL BY MINING OUT THE BLUE ORE
DAILY REMINDER THAT WHERE WERE YOU WHEN VERLISIFY WAS RIGHT DIGGERSBY THO JUST INJECT IT FAGGET ^))))))
unsheaths daikatana
FUS ROH DAH!!!!!
TOP KEK HERE
MIDDLE LEL THERE
BOTTOM JEJ OVER THERE
SIDEWAYS WEW IN U'RE MUM'S ASS FUKKIN #REKT U WOT M80
LEL U MAD BRAH xD

i think halfchan's Holla Forums might be a better board for you, user

posting redpills in the comments

bump
The comment section is still going on.

you just gotta get a philosopher's stone, brah

(checked)
The comments just about caused me a blood vessel habbening. Fucking hilarious, love when Holla Forums gets in comment sections of holokike videos.

history is clouded with horseshit and politics of the era (thats excluding embellishments of the scriptourium that the earliest existing source material might have made) , and most any event is either unverifiable or embellished . Reading more than one source of often describes the exact opposite of what the other exclaimed

but if you even bother believing history, then you should always believe the sources, you should always believe the history, even if it isnt true

It's hard to describe how much I hate arrogant normalfags like this. Of course, the Amerikikes at the kangaroo Nuremberg trial tortured the Germans (not nahtzees, you cuntbucket), as we all know. Similar torture is what these anti-white, pompous, lying scum deserve.

And some people wonder why I do not particularly care for the law.

No. History is not a science, as it does not rely on the scientific method. It is not even a "soft science," as even Psychology and Sociology rely on the acquisition of new data and an attempt to reproduce said data (the chief flaw of the "soft sciences" being absurdly high error rates, a lack of reproducibility, and a high cost to perform experiments.)

History relies on something called the "Historical Method." The best way to explain it is to think of History as a puzzle with a lot of missing and muddy pieces, that's been mixed with a lot of puzzle pieces from a different box. You have to figure out which pieces are actually parts of your puzzle, and you have to figure out how to piece them together.

A key problem is that historians are not trained in scientific reasoning. That is, once they have a story that satisfies the historical method, they often, individually, stop looking for contradictory evidence, often criticizing the reality of them. The holocaust is an excellent example of this; when faced with the scientific impossibility of the holocaust and its failure to fit a lot of data, historians will point to the large collection of documents suggesting its reality and suggest that there is a "preponderance of evidence." That is, there is a sufficiently large amount of lies about the holocaust that historians honestly following their methods are forced to accept it, simply because their methods fail.

It's not some sort of conspiracy that historians are dreaming up; there's just too many forged documents claiming the holocaust to be real that the historians, following their methods, are forced to buy it. After all, even if there's a lot of contradictions, there's too many pieces from a different puzzle box in the pile.

This happens in other areas as well, and it gets worse the more we lose historical artifacts (to natural decay or to Muslims.) It would not shock me to hear that much of our ancient history is wrong due to the documents being used to build it being forgeries. I would argue, personally, that history is not a method of acquiring knowledge.

those are quads can u even into counting

(checked)
lel sorry user is not counting or sleeping so well lately

Top-tier post, just excellent. Perfect for informing newfags who stumble onto a Holla Forums holohoax thread.

If you want to persuade people and make them know the truth about the Holocaust, do not insult them or demean them because it will be less likely that they will want to seek out the truth, it is not their fault they've been fed lies, history is written by the victors. Always lay down cold hard facts and if they refuse them, simply leave it alone and there's a chance they will ponder it.

That is how I came to believe that the Holocaust was a lie, a heated argument with a fellow on youtube and at the time I believed mostly everything about the Holocaust that was fed to me, after I was directed to other sources of information, I rejected them as utter bullshit without really looking deeply into them, initially, but over some time studying I came to know the truth.

Keep up with the comments! The comments will be blocked, but while they last, they will reach "normal" people who use Khan for education.

What? This if my first time hearing of that meme.

This will never become pasta. You tried too hard.

I like to compare it to (((ISIS))) victims.

Why are they so calm before getting killed? Why do they give testimony, knowing that they get killed, etc.

After who knows how many mock executions that get pulled right before the money shot, torture and blackmail, you can make pretty much anyone say anything.

And Germany was fully occupied at that point, the families of the military personell at the mercy of foreign aid.

Yeah, totally not a ripe hotbed of forced testimonies and forth, at all.

That comment is gone, by the way.

I reposted it.

lets flip that dislike ratio
the more controversy that this thing generates the more people will be exposed to actual facts about the holohoax
you could almost guarantee there will be some sort of response to this

Good idea

Moar dislikes pollacks!

Let's fucking reproduce it then

I'm noticing a bit of a trend here, most of the videos we raid end up red pilling a decent amount (quite a few genuine questions etc).
I think when confronted with the sheer volume of comments we can leave they realize something is up for this many people to dare question.

This. Something I have noticed on social media and comments is that a lot of normal fags just go with the majority, and no matter how fucktarded kike sophist arguments are if you get outgrouped you lose. Raids are the way to go because they outgroup the enemy for maximum redpilling.

that's actually a really good idea for an op
if someone doesn't make an ongoing thread for this outlining objectives along with occasional target updates than I will

A million times this. There should be a dedicated sticky for it at all times.

Yes, this is a Sharia Blue-tier tactic yet it seems to work very effectively in such a binary topic, where as other topics (e.g. the election) it clearly doesn't.

(checked)
There are more than enough of us that enjoy this to keep it up - thanks user!!!

Now that would make some waves on various platforms…

And an even more important concept, falsifiability.

Which is insane because in history secondary documents always take precedence over primary ones and you aren't allowed to accept ancient biases but contemporary ones are allowed.

Eh, if there is a sticky shills lurk so it could end up educating our enemies, that said, Holla Forumsacks should definitely be redpilling all over the internet, even on wretched sites like goybook or reddit.

I agree with you there. I may make an account to help.
I think the same thing with the people posting "Didn't happen but it should have", that only works if you're aware of what the Jews are running today, and were running then. Today as then they claim we need them because our society could not function without them running the banks, the media, film industry and more. Even if they believe it they are causing us harm.
Focus on debunking "facts". I see lots of bluepills in there just saying "accept it, it happened", which is not an argument.

That's funny.

Is this why I, as a STEMfag had no problem with simply looking at the data and then rejecting it when I determined it was literally impossible?
I also always hated history because I found the dates and events to be the absolutely most boring thing in the world. It turns out Uncle Adolf knew that was a useless way of looking at history also.

How did papa nazi learn history stuff then?

Jewmans

Holy shit, comments bombed with the truth by Holla Forums and normies alike. :D

Had a look around goytube and it seems there is a big holohoax video posted every month or so that cracks 100k.

We need to choose videos like that, especially school orientated documentaries and popular search results - imagine a class told to go to kiketube and landing up on a recently added Holla Forums comment section KEK).

In Mein Kampf he describes learning dates and events as a useless way of learning history. Why? Because that way nothing useful can be gained from it, events just happen for no particular reason.
That instead, motivations and groups of people should be learned in order to see why people caused things to happen. This way you can begin to use history for predictive purposes.

Truth. This is how even a normie cannot eventually continue to ignore the JQ if they are learning.
And bump

Does Khan Academy has a section for shitposting now?

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been taken down yet.

bump

The people that still believe the holohoax lies sound like brainless morons. I'm guessing they believe a lot of stupid, implausible things.

It's mostly just putting your head in the sand.

Is the spaghetti word for gaschamber really "funzone"?

As much as they throw the term ignorant around, most of them just don't know. I imagine you could get many to say something like "they wouldn't lie to us".

Or better yet, "funzion"

Does anyone have that document that was supposed to be to dispel the idea that the "six million jews" had been used dozens of times in older newspapers and events, but actually helped the case by including even more newspapers and events with numbers different than 6 million like 4 million?

= function

As in they never functioned.

I see that now. Too bad, I like the idea of a gas chamber being a funzone for the zion

History lesson with 3.2 mio subs.

Interesting points were raised, but I fail to how the fact that the bombing of Dresden was a war crime is relevant to the discussion about to what extent the holocaust happened.

non-sense. This is clearly a jew word. And I'm not saying that from nowhere.

Reminder that YouTube shadowbans comments that attempt to post links from places other than YouTube AND posting more than one YouTube link at once. Reminder that you are shadowbanned on that entire video forever after it happens.

It's more of a mix between a forensic investigation and literary analysis, though it really depends on what goal you're trying to achieve with a historical study. If you're trying to trace the development of an idea/technology over time then you can be quite precise and rigorous, using archaeological discoveries and artifacts to create a timeline, with summaries of relevant people and events. If you're trying to look for a justification for a political ideology then it becomes murkier as you have to sort through a lot of data without a consistent way of separating signal from noise (Obviously our knowledge of genetics helps immensely with this, we can draw on evolutionary biology to filter a lot of data). If you want to write/read a biography of a person, then you're going to rely in large part on written documents and other people's accounts of them, along with inferences about what people at the time were most likely to come across in their lives.

The point is, referring to history as a single subject is meaningless, you have to ask "the history of what?" in order to get anywhere. The history of an organization differs from the history an artform, differs from the history of a piece of technology, from a country, from a person, from a language, you get the picture.

kys, pomo. it is because of you western society is infested with degeneracy.

also science does have a strict methodology.

However, mathematics relies in a large part on analogies (various types of isomorphisms) which is something we can apply directly to history. It's not a coincidence that we compare modern day America to the wiemar republic they share a significant amount of characteristics that cause events today to be very similar to events in the past. So Mathematically we can ask ourselves, if x lead to y occurring in wiemar resulting in z, and we see x today, will we also see y and z? And to better answer that question we can draw on various fields of human knowledge like genetics, game theory, economics, propoganda.

Of course this assumes that history can repeat itself to a certain degree, which is itself an unanswered question, but it's a useful starting point.

That's going a bit too far, don't you think?

that's a strawman. i was referring to postmodernism since it fucking is responsible for so many ills. the whole point of postmodernism is to do away with standards. and as standards were chipped away in reason, art, discourse, etc it lead to the degeneracy that infests our society.

Ha! They took the video down.

Feyerabend…really?
They even turned THAT into a name?

Lol.
byt the way, Feierabend means end of the workday, something many Germans look forward to, so they can play their forklift and trucking simulators after a hard day of trucking and forklifting.

Feyerabend…
What will the new generation of kikes be named?
Paul ASMRstein?
Eli Dab?
Cohen Footmassage?
Nathaniel Twerk?
Shlomo Graphenewafer?

Rifuckingdiculous.

Heil!

(checked)
>youtube.com/watch?v=xjh0L2Km_cs
Working for me

And it's 99.9% pol LMAO
Fuwahahahah

Can you imagine how much red pilling we could do if we attack every major holohoax video posted each month?
They'd be forced to disable comments in every video which would throw up flags to even the biggest normie..

Another thing to note,

There are quite a few woke (more than expected) Khan regulars commenting. We can also use this tactic (commenting as a regular) to further sway the mass.

great ID

i'm writing up an operation post like was discussed higher up right now. i'm usually just an observer here, and only hop in when JIDF gets especially active. My writeup is fucking long- it covers the background, objective, POA, redpills, and notes.
do you think thats too much for the average user??

Hey user, this sounds excellent! Try to simplify it as much as possible so we can engage a wide range of audiences.
Reckon maybe a summarised first post, then detailed stuff following as needed.

E.g.
etc

Cheers user ;D

Actually I noticed the first day it was up that there were more normies being weirded out in the comments than our stuff. Now it's almost all our stuff.
The one post I found funniest was the one who called Kahn Academy "brave" for telling the truth.

OY VEY

Someone's not getting their shekels tonight!!

well i fucked that up pretty hard, thread here
i trimmed it a lot too… shit, maybe i should have let someone else make it

Yeah, that was funny. Stating the status quo, so brave indeed.