Falun Gong Thread

many Holla Forumsacks are curious about esotericism, health and enjoy a good kek.

Falun Gong is a Buddhist Chi Gong Exercise system, a central part of the religious cult, called Falun Dafa. It began in the 1990's, and the Chinese Government don't seem to like them. I guess cause Chi Gong became really popular in the absence of people being allowed to practice more traditional forms of Chinese religion in mainland China.

They have a sizeable internet presence. The core books I don't suggest, except the one titled Falun Gong. If you just do the exercises you will notice the beneficial effects. You really don't have to read the books. Most of them don't offer much.

The five exercises are part of a simplified form of a preexisting Buddhist qigong tradition with a similar name that was only practiced in private in the context of a lineage of masters and disciples.

So to get access to these exercises is rare.

There are similar systems. This one is quite simple.

Some people claim the Falun and energy mechanisms are bad for you and connect you to some kinda "luciferian egregore" or some such thing.

To be quite frank, I see what they are talking about and the problem is quite easy to address. You see Mr. Li Hongzhi says that it is quite possible to deform the Falun through malpractice or by mixing the five exercises with other qigong forms.

This means one can reap some of the benefits of falun gong, and avoid the drawbacks, by simply mixing in one or two other things. Such as the use of a different mantra. One that rotates around the central channel, as opposed to counterclockwise, horizontally. I have attached some clue which suggests a mantra that can override the "luciferian issue".

You can read the books by Li Hongzhi for more details, and look into Padmasambhava.

Also note that Li Hongzhi is not a historian of religion, and fails to explain much in his first book. A refutation of Zhuan Falun has been authored by a scholar of Buddhism.

Falun Dafa could be regarded as a heretical sect of Buddhism. Or it could be considered a NRM of Buddhist and Taoist flavour, focusing on Qigong and Xinxing Morality.

If you should decide that deforming the falun is for you, may I kindly and heartily recommend the koonloon lvl one (1) of Standing Coyote Starliar. You can read all about the koonloons one-to-three and see a square of saturn all in Standing Coyote's tell-all book Pillars of Bliss, in which he thanks his Spirit animal, before mentioning (and by an alias) his personal friend and teacher: Jenny Lamb. Check out her GookArts.site. Naw no way he stole any UFO ranch fame hijinx or 1800 year old qigong secrets from no chinalady. Never. He even mentions her in his book… sort of….

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/wek/index.html
eastasianhistory.org/40/Otehode-and-Penny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the energy form of meme magic, anons, and why the (((PRC))) hates it.

nice digits, the falun "is" a meme, a "hyperdimensional meme" that creates a "falun paradise" which is a microcosm that has the same shape as the macrocosm, rotating and growing in unison with the macrocosm until the falun paradise has the power to transcend the three vaults, or realms of space, time and mind. that is to get into the pre-heaven dimensions or acausal sphere of space beyond all forms, perceptions, monads and infinities theyself.

Usually on Holla Forums but this thread brings up my favorite subject. Took note of your recommended reading list, been reading pic related myself as it relates to Qi energy. Need to digest more of this subject to begin to comprehend how to harness it.

do the five exercises to develop your gong potency.

I'll check it out, thanks user.

I know I'm going to get accused of being a shill but falun gong is honestly complete bullshit.

That being said Li Hongzhi is hilarious, he claims black people are inferior and that mixed kids don't have souls.

EXPAND GONG

Go back to >>>Holla Forums you faggot

Check out this book It has over 1500 scientific citations that deal with OP related.

I see them protest out the front of the gook embasy everyday

Li Hongzhi is basically a Chink Hubbard. And Falun Gong is Chink Scientology. There are far older and far better breath controlling exercises out there.

Fool, did you even read the book? He says that racemixed kids can't stay in one ancestral paradise, so they "go between both." or some BS, Li Hongzhi claims.

But if the underworld is the meatsleeve, then the ancestral paradises (as falun paradise) is in the body itself.

Li Hongzhi doesn't understand is the cosmic letters B and Ö or how the sacrament of marriage makes racemized kids have a racemixed ancestral paradise in their meatsleeve.

Li says time and place don't matter, but hermetic philosophy indicates tat this ritual makes their cultivation stronger and more powerful, faster.

Falun Dafa is closer to the Supreme Master cult than Scientology.

Falun Gong is very old. Look into the real history, find out who else is teaching variants of the same and the history thereof. This isn't a breathing exercise. There's a whole bunch of energy mechanisms that get installed when you do the falun gong exercises. You can feel them.

if you knew about heremtic philosophy, qigong and falun gong you would know that Li Hongzhi is really bad at explaining the theory side of things. He's also a dualist, like a Manichaen.

Also he endorses a kind of magical materialism which I find quite objectionable. That said, the exercises do work, and very well. I found they were much more powerful than other similar methods I had been using. BTW he's is right more or less, about Falun vs. Dan/Elixir Pills excepting that some elixir pills are just like Falun in their function.

It depends where you get your magic seeds/elixir pills/falun from.

Falun gong functions to eliminate blockages and stagnant energies, normalize irregular conditions, alchemically combining spirit and body while calming and integrating the soul through the three principles.

I find this happens by having the forbearance to do the exercise as instructed by the video, and by doing it truthfully, the best one can, and having also some compassion in whatever way that comes up. Cause like, you know how it be sometimes compassion is you not doing Falun Gong with the Gooks cause you're a White Nationalist. :^)

This happens by doing the exercise if you do them and try to do them according to the three principles. It seems simple at first.

If you get past this begining stage, there are alleged higher stages: milk white body, three flowers atop the head, and beyond the triple realm.

Nice try PRC

Did not deserve its own thread.

You got me to read about Falun, Sweden. Now I know about Falu Red, good job.

if they hadn't attempted to challenge the authority and power of the PRC, they wouldn't have been hunted down by the MSS.

The issue with it, regardless of it's intentions is it competes with the power of the PRC and opens the possibilty of subversion.

I know a Falun exile. One brain washing isn't different from another brain washing. You're still washed.

I created a board dedicated just for White Estoric Knowledge /wek

So threads don't get slid or saged

8ch.net/wek/index.html

I'm from the black sun universe and want to expand knowledge on this.

There is no violence there, towards humans or animals, bugs etc

People came there to here to higher the vibrations of this planet to ours…

The elite are trying to keep the frequency lower here so people are hedonistic violent degenerates

Also there are some people from black sun who are trying to bring the dark lords there to here which are like baphomet on steroids

Jing Zuo is a far better form of meditation.

Seems like >>>/x/ tier occult faggotry

Exercise five ends with tranquil sitting.

Its a folly to compare tranquil sitting with qigong forms. The two serve different functions.

Exactly this. I went to China on a business trip recently and one of the local businessman told me Falun Gong were actively recruiting and stirring up shit against PRC.

In one extreme case one of the factory owner donated pretty much all of his companies earnings and didn't pay his workers for three months straight, then up and vanished before the local authorities could get to him. Last I heard his parents ended up taking the fall for him.

Its a fucking cult. Its no different from any other organized religion with hokey practices some fucker invented so suckers will pony up money to fulfill the emptiness of their hollow lives. Any one who reads into it needs to get good at life rather than look for higher power or bullshit practices to improve themselves.

This should not expand gong, but it does

Explaining why breathing exercises and meditation work doesn't require postulating all of this mystical asian bullshit

Well, if you're going to take on the PRC as a Chinese man within China, using a cult seems like a good way to start. With the communist bent towards infiltration coupled with the use of citizens spying upon one another, a cult seems to be the best method of making sure that people remain loyal to the cause.

I'm intrigued by Buddhism.
But not for the reasons you think.

Ever felt like the colours were a signal of it's poisonous nature?

I mean what better way to make a person complacent to everything - destroy their will to be whatever they want.

Also the more I look into spirituality.. the more I realize that the Cathars were right.

user here knows whatsup. Couldn't have said it better.

I got more, but no time now.

There was a state sponsored campaign getting people into Qigong. Here's a history lesson for you.

Thus, despite being based on longstanding therapeutic practices, the creation of qigong therapy actually represented a break from tradition, becoming part of the ‘new medicine’ of the 1950s. Liu Guizhen 劉貴珍 (1902–83), a pioneer of qigong therapy, and Chen Yingning 陳攖寧 (1880–1969), a well-known Daoist scholar, both asserted its novelty.[3] In 1959, Huang Jiasi 黄家駟 (1906–84), president of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences (Zhongguo yixue kexueyuan 中國醫學科學院), and Qian Xinzhong 錢信忠 (1911–2009), deputy minister of health, both regarded the creation of qigong therapy as one of the greatest achievements of Chinese medical science in the People’s Republic of China.[4] Thus, qigong therapy was not only a medical treatment, but also a symbol of new China’s medicine and culture.

eastasianhistory.org/40/Otehode-and-Penny

U need to watch out out where U learn your qigong, most is not proper qigong and allthough beneficial for health, it misses out on crucial points like dantian development.

Falun Gong is just a sect to serve its master, some weirdo,

Obligatory posting of a video from China Uncensored. Also lol at all the posts from the 50 cent army.