The verified checkmark on Twitter may as well be verified insane

twitter.com/ericgarland/status/873654790026387457

The verified checkmark on Twitter may as well be verified insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver's_licenses_in_the_United_States#Use_as_identification_and_proof_of_age
photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3999/1221/1600/Ballot_BarCode1.jpg
mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wxxi/files/styles/x_large/public/201610/ballot-1440045.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin
americanussr.com/nazi-leaders-jewish.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Before I got shoah'd from Twitter I used to automatically disregard any tweet with a shabbos goy mark. Maybe there's a tool that automatically blocks them?

I dunno who Eric Garland (should I?) is but at least he wears his crazy on his sleeve for all to readily identify. Unironically still buying into muh Russia is something only the deepest of the ideologically entrenched morons can do at this point. Fuck 'em. They'll have their day of reckoning.

I am honestly impressed with how well this meme got implanted into the cattles minds.
I know that it doesn't take much to push mentally unstable humanoids into a certain line of thought process but this is just impressive. CIA think tanks or whatever deserve a pat on the back as at this point even if God himself materialized and said that the entire thing is bullshit they would still refuse to accept it.

The whole Russia thing isn't even a fully-formed thought. Putin did ????? and Trump was elected and owes him, and that means ?????.

Just shows how powerful mememagic is. This whole thing doesn't even make sense and is milhouse levels of forced but some normalfags actually bought it. Memes fucking work, it's a good thing (((they))) no longer control them.

Putin weaponized imageboards and dank memes, making Hillary look bad?

Well that's probably why it's stuck around. People can fill in the blanks with whatever they find most "plausible" and because there's no single theory there's nothing concrete to knock down.

There was talk about a browser extension that would replace them with yellow juden stars, but I don't think it ever got off the ground. Would've made twitter a lot more fun if it did.

It pivots the right into reactionary mode where they start bitching about podesta and hillary's connections to russia. Effectively, they openly forced the meme in order to get a reaction that would legitimize it. Notice how the normie "alt-right" and TD fags don't seem to be questioning if russia is a bad guy or not. They just point the same finger back at their oppositional ideology, and because they have actual evidence they get to feel self-righteous… which blinds them to the fact that they're also being played.

That's a good point about the rights reaction to the Russia narrative. It was so ridiculous to me I never really paid attention to it, but it stuck around, and I couldn't figure out why (and I still didn't bother to find out). I think you're on point there. They got a reaction. Shrug off stupid shit, and mock those who perpetuate it. Sometimes something is so silly as to not warrant an argument.

It's been brought up to me. I just shift the conversation to AIPAC since they're so concerned about foreign influence in US politics. These are always people who don't know what they're talking about, just spooked by headlines. Of course then they don't want to talk about politics anymore.

user has no friends. user needs no friends.

When the left speak of Russia, what they don;t mention is that these are messianic jews involved in Trump's campaign.
Chabad Lubavitch is the group of the Likudnik isreali kikes, this is Kushner's sect and Trump has been involved with them since before Kushner came on the scene.

That's why they keep saying "it's Russia" so as to not ever disclose America is now under Chabad Lubavitch kike control

Indeed.

memes, fads, superstitions, cults/religions, holohoax, same shit, you can get most people to believe in bullshit.

I'm not fooled by your smoke and mirrors you racist hillbilly

is that supposed to be how a lefty would respond if God himself were to materialize with flesh and say that Guccifer 2.0 worked for the DNC and was primarily American without working for Russia?

Context?

It didn't. Several surveys show that most normalfags don't give a single fuck about MUH RUSSIA.

Eric Garland is a faggot "futurist" who somewhat made a name for himself blathering about peak oil a few years ago. Look at his jewtube channel if you enjoy cringe. He also does these lame motivational talks for businesses.

TL;DR, talentless dork; his real claim to fame is after the election he went on several logorrheic twitter dumps talking about "Game Theory", which had nothing to do with actual Game Theory (per von Neumann, Nash, etc), and everything to do with coming up with fantastic scenarios about how Trump would not be indicted. Naturally, he got thousands of retweets by the NEVERDRUMPF people. He also is a vocal proponent of the RUSSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA theory. Hence his post-Comey meltdown.

Some might say he needs therapy. I say the only thing he needs is pic related.

For those that don't want to click on a twitter link (don't blame you), pic related shows more of the diarrhea from OP's screenshotted tweet. Fat dork who has 40 YT videos with him sloppily playing bass by himself suddenly fancies himself an expert in int'l espionage and positions himself as a fan of the "IC" (God how I hate that abbreviation) purely because in Nov and Dec it looked like members of MUH 17 INTEL AGENCIES were trying to sideline Trump.

Good explanation, thanks.

I'm looking at his speeches and they're beyond cringe worthy. I really wonder who the hell would pay this retard to hold speeches.

Kek, like in this webm?

no prob…these bluetick fuckwads are irritating as hell, I wonder (((who))) gives random nobodies the platform and access they clearly don't merit?

Excuse my ignorance, what is IC?

twitterspeak for "Intelligence Community"

(((intelligence community)))

Thanks

In other words, these assholes (pic related)

It's simple user. The Russians decided to subvert the American democracy by helping to elect a populist.

Democracy (n): government by the people; especially: rule of the majority
Populist (n) a believer in the rights, wisdom, or virtues of the common people

:^)

I don't know who this is but lmao
Fucking cry more bitch.
This is downright hilarious, some people should quit internet for good
Top Kek!

Why? They're playing on the lowest difficulty setting by manipulating some of the stupidest people to have ever lived on this godforsaken planet.

That's exactly it. Just have a general outline of what happened "Russia interfered in the election".

Then the rubes get to use their imagination and fill in the who, when, where, why and how.

Populism is from the Latin word Populus, this means ''the people'. While Populi or Vox Populi means the voice of the people, in regards to what is popular among the people.

The established parties have vested interests, throughout history these vested interests of their time have labeled the newly rising politician(s) as 'populist'. It is a blatant attack to delegitimize that opponent and part of the established media propaganda methods to vilify a justified opponent. These established parties also once began as being popular among the people, when they were popular. To be popular is a political style, some would argue a ideology, which puts the will of the people as the central objective. This 'of the people' also refers to the economic and social status of the average working man. Every politicians states that they have been elected by the people and are acting upon their behalf, ergo; EVERY POLITICIANS IS A POPULIST!

You're just upset your kiked system failed to deliver a crooked cunt as a president that would have ushered in a civil war with her australian gun grabbing and opening the border to everyone.

I was pointing out the absurdity of the American left in claiming that the Russians are in some way subverting democracy by helping to elect a popular leader. Maybe you should actually read my post next time before replying.

You're a retard.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Great argument. I read exactly what you wrote, you claim populism is some weird bullshit, it is not it is the will OF THE PEOPLE!

You should be embarrassed with yourself.

Nice IP change. ;)

Yeah, I think you've completely missed my point here.

>Populism: Will of the people. Your definition

This.

I didn't change IP.

Oh wait, you're serious?

Ok, getting back on topic… (pic related)

Holy fuck, Trump is going to meme them into supporting voter I.D. laws.

Learn what words mean before you use them, kike.
Oh, so it must be true, then.

Daily reminder CIANIGGERS hang on DOTR

Pffft, that's nothing.

Ultimate good goy. Voter ID laws are meant to track and catalog your voting preferences, not ensure elections integrity.

When you vote, do you do it on an electronic machine? They're cataloging it. Do you vote on a paper ballot that, when printed, displays a barcode and other text at the top? That personally identifies you, and your vote is still being recorded.

Even better, take a look at your state's Secretary of State website. Look at the scripts they try to run. If you see Google anything - Analytics, APIs, Tag Manager, etc. - that means Google has your entire voting history as well. They know when you vote (What time of day? Was it during early voting? An absentee ballot? In-person on election day at noon, during your lunchbreak?), for whom you vote (Straight party? Mixed? Did you vote only in a few races important to you and skip the rest?), and thanks to their other tentacles at cable/satellite/internet companies, they know why you vote that way (Did our "Drumpf is a Jewish/Russian pawn" poison pill work against this Fox News viewer? Why did this straight-party Democrat suddenly vote for this Republican? Do they have social media posts or search history that might have any leads?).

It's all designed to be a constant gauge on who is susceptible to which vector of their propaganda, which they angle at all sides, from progressives to neo-cons to conspiracy theorists to libertarians.

Lad, that narrative holds not weight.

If that's whats going on, well, guess what? They're already doing it without voter ID laws. So adding voter ID laws would amount to no significant change - except that people without ID couldn't vote (as easily). I have no doubt such things are being monitored and/or recorded, but that's already happening, so the threat of it happening (more?) under implementation of an effort to avoid non-citizens voting, to make it harder for people to vote repeatedly under different identities without being caught, doesn't really hold any weight to it. Just sayin.

Did you become a gay retard later in life or were you drooling on yourself and sucking cocks in the womb?

dubs confirm, 39a4ab is a shill or an idiot

You are too stupid to live. Fellate a shotgun.

Some libs at work were telling me that SNL is still running skits based on the Trump as Manchurian candidate premise. And they unironically liked it. Even if I were a liberal, I would be embarrassed to have a positive response to anything on SNL.

I've followed this on & off and have yet to hear anybody identify the specific e-mail(s) that influenced votes, or any e-mail(s) that was fabricated. I guess that the libs don't want to acknowledge any specific e-mails, since they reflect so badly on their party.

KYS faggot

ahahahahaha

hahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nice try, JIDF, but dogpiling won't work here. Let's break down the one post that actually tried to appear to make a counter-argument.

So in your opinion, the argument that voter ID laws are a tracking mechanism holds no weight. Except you go on to admit:
And you further hammer home the point that resistance is futile, and we should all roll over and let the Jews do as they will.
As we can see, your post consists of three parts: First, you attack the validity of the assertion (saying the idea that voter ID laws are meant for tracking purposes and not for elections integrity "holds no weight"); second, you dismiss the concern (So what? It's already happening, you can't stop it, stupid goy!); and third, you insert false sympathy to make it seem like you're just one of the goys ("I have no doubt such things are being monitored and/or recorded" - see, I'm paranoid too! Trust me, goy!).

The answer to this is not to simply accept voter ID laws, it's to purge tracking altogether. Today it's voter ID, but tomorrow it'll be shopper ID, diner ID, and so forth. And before you pull the traditional Jewish "muh slippery slope, your argument is invalid" technique, we're already well down the slippery slope. Driver's licenses were originally not used as identification documents and were more akin to a diploma or certificate. In fact, it wasn't until the Jews pushed the "think of the children" argument that photos were standard to licenses at all:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver's_licenses_in_the_United_States#Use_as_identification_and_proof_of_age
Further:

I know you'll deny being kike operatives, but who else would argue against anonymity on an anonymous imageboard?

How many states use untraceable paper ballots with zero machines involved?

Reported for not even trying.

I love how easily you faggots out yourselves.

You're damn right I didn't. When you can't maintain someone's interest for longer than a few words, the problem might lie with you rather than the reader.

Today's JIDF out themselves with such horrid reliability. One almost wishes for a return of the old guard from a decade ago; they, at least, were harder to detect. You kids these days don't even try.

amazing argument, sophist

right now:

later:

explain where the secret tracking comes in

Look at the people he retweets and vice versa. You can easily find 100 new completely insane people a day. I think Twitter is even worse than Reddit.

hurrr durrr

If they are already tracing us, what harm would voter ID do?

If voter ID is nothing more than tracking us , why isn't it already in place?

The fact that (((they))) fight against voter ID so much is proof that youre wrong.

Shut the fuck up maltard, dont you have dead dogs to spam somewhere.

Do you know where they get the ballots from, and what they look like?

Ballots are electronically generated for each individual, not by precinct. If voting systems were not set up to track, they would simply have a generic ballot identical for everyone in certain districts; as it stands, your ballot is riddled with personally identifying information. Look at the top, bottom, and sides of the ballot the next time you go vote. Some even have an easily identifiable barcode.

Here are a couple of samples:
photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3999/1221/1600/Ballot_BarCode1.jpg

mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wxxi/files/styles/x_large/public/201610/ballot-1440045.jpg

A quick image search for older ballots will show you what they used to look like. No names, no codes, just a plain piece of paper with a few candidates/parties and boxes to check or circles to fill in. The idea that we need each ballot able to be identified with the person casting it is modern. Still, the traceable paper ballot is inefficient, which is why (((they))) want us to switch to fully electronic voting systems as many locations throughout the country have.

The weirdest thing about it is that Russia is more aligned with our interests than the actual American government. So even if there is collusion with Russia, it wouldn't be treason. The real treason is supporting the American government.

I like teh way you respond

lmfao

Oy vey, it's harmless, goy! Just give in already! You already let us use that argument for driver's licenses, utilities, gun purchases, and air travel, so why not voting too? We promise not to keep pushing for even more legally-mandated identification this time, honest!
It is, just not in every single state. For fuck's sake, even shit-tier mud countries like India and Ghana have implemented voter IDs, biometrics, etc., and they don't even have reliable access to indoor plumbing or electricity. Do you really not see why they'd want this?
Consider arguments on their own merits, not on what you think the enemy is doing because they have a foot in every camp and mouthpieces in every movement. Case in point:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin
Why did this Jew care so much about leading the Nazis? To vilify them. To this day, Jew-run education companies still print textbooks for public schools nationwide that have photos from this march as evidence of "ebul white racism, hurr durr Nazis da devil" to push their Jewish narrative. This site has a good, quick rundown on Skokie specifically and how important it was to pushing the Holocaust narrative.
americanussr.com/nazi-leaders-jewish.htm

Then your concern is really fucking moot

States that routinely vote red. A good thing

Yes I'm sure the jews want voter ID so they can track us in yet another way. That's much more useful than having beaners, niggers, and dead people on ballots.

Is this the new narrative? First it was blame the refugee crisis on Putin. Now its "oh they want voter ID so you shouldn't"

You guys are retarded

I've never even heard of this let alone seen a textbook with it as propaganda

There's something really fucking disgusting about a man openly admitting that he cried.

I agree. If people knew how the fucking electoral college worked they would stop losing their god damn minds like that retard and quit screaming "muh popular vote"

>admits to crying on the floor because of an election
B I T C H N I G G E R
I
T
C
H

N
I
G
G
E
R

when the Atlanta Nogs got BTFO by Brady in the Superblow, the joke going around here for a couple of days was "Atlanta got more offense yardage than the Patriots! They shoulda won!!!" Just like with the popular vote, you gotta get that ball across the line for it to count.

How does that have anything to do with what I said? It's the same ballot as before. This has nothing to do with that at all. The only difference is that there's some confidence that you actually are who you claim to be when you are handed the ballot.

(checked)

Oy vey this man is right, we should have no voter ID laws and continue to let illegals and dead people vote for the democrat candidate because muh autism!
>>>/x/

It's a total retreat from reality. The people buying this "muh russians" narrative never interact with conservatives IRL, so they can't fathom that there are that many people out there who liked Trump's platform. It's easier to believe the election was stolen in some underhanded way. I miss the immediate aftermath of the election, when they had no simple explanation to cling to like a security blanket. They were writing in psuedoreligious terms that we had entered a "dark age" for no apparent reason. It was great fun watching their reality crumble.

It's not even that they believe in the russian conspiracy (how can they if they don't even know any of the details? none of the talking heads they listen to will dare to explain the details since that would debunk the conspiracy), they just want some "correct sounding" justification for why the election should be overturned. It's the same reason why they got so desperate about the electoral college, how they wanted the electors to "save the people from tyranny" and give elect clinton. Once that failed to pan out they searched desperately for some other legal measure to oust Trump and the best they could come up with is impeachment, hence the need for some bullshit ad hoc justification.

The entire election cycle proved pretty conclusively that democracy is a completely unworkable system.

Pic related: operator of that electric signpost.

Holy fucking shit you are a moron.