Halla-Aho was elected as the chairman of True Finns party yesterday...

Halla-Aho was elected as the chairman of True Finns party yesterday. The man has a previous criminal sentence for "inciting of racial hatred" because he had written in an internet blog "Stealing and raping might be even a genetic special traif of the Somalis" not to mention hundreds of writings with anti-islamic views.

Now the Economic Life magazine writes that the Finnish government will dissolve because certainly one of the governing parties cannot be in the government if their chairman is a man like Halla-Aho.

talouselama.fi/uutiset/professori-tylyna-halla-ahon-valinnasta-hallitus-kaatuu-tassa-ei-evaita-edes-yritykseen-6656591

"Finnish man named Kimmo Grönlund who is a professor of State Sciences in Åbo Akademi Swedish speaking university is now sure that the government will dissolve before its term is over because of election of Halla-Aho.

"Government will dissolve, there is no point even trying", he commented in Swedish in Twitter.

Another professor from Åbo Akademi, Finnish man named Göran Djupsund said that it is likely that the government will dissolve but ultimately the National coalition party will decide it.

"The future of the government lies on the hands of National coalition party as the Centre party will do anything to secure their own goals, the new county arrangements and the healthcare model they have carefully formed, they will even go along with Halla-Ahos ideas", he wrote on twitter in Swedish.

These reasearches pointed out that the whole True Finns party leadership is now formed from Halla-Aho supporters and everyone else has been kicked out. It is anti-islamic to the core.

"National coalaition party has lot to lose if it doesnt dissolve the government: maybe its liberal voters will move to vote for Green party."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Rural_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finns_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timo_Soini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussi_Halla-aho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked Timo Soini, who is one of Finland's few Catholics, but maybe Halla-Aho will restore the Finns Party's popularity. Also encouraging to know he's a member of Suomen Sisu, a nationalist organization. Any Finnish readers able to fill us in a bit more?

But he doesn't look Mongolian…

The blood of Genghis Khan runs true in his veins.

What has happened in last 10 years

1) The True Finns (while Soini was a chairman) promised less migrants - support rises
2) The True Finns proved to be liars, record high amount of Iraqis in Finland - support was record low
3) The True Finns kick out Soini and like minded people and only anti-immigration wing of the party remains - support will rise back again?

The average Finn has been programmed to hate Halla-Aho by the media. Yet if they had any independent thought left, they would be happy if him being selected chairman causes the government to dissolve, since everybody hates our current prime minister Sipilä. This should at least take him out of the picture.

This is indeed a step to a right direction as the True Finns party may now be more strict about immigration. Halla-aho has said refugees should be put to concentration camps with minimum services to wait their decision. He has also said that humanitarian immigration should be stopped as it is a totally inefficient way to help and the refugees are incompatible with our society.

The quote "Stealing and raping might be even a genetic special trait of the Somalis" is in fact this
and was actually written by him just to show the double standards the justice system has when they gave sentence for similar kind of talk in a blog but say nothing when Kaleva magazine's editorial writes that

Jussi Halla-aho is a sarcastic, passive aggressive man and it's always fun to watch him destroy liberal journalists with such coolness.

How ever he and most of the True Finns are of course friends of Israel but that's just too much to ask for for everyone to be as woke as an autistic user. As far as they are ethno nationalist and not civic.

i don't know

National Coalition seems to be the biggest party now and Center party the second biggest. It would mean Orpo as the prime minister and probably nothing would change. Maybe green party as the third in the government which would be catastrophic.

Soini is a fucking hillbilly cuck

*KIITOS MESTARI*

Soini is a useless fucker, he's the Finnish equivalent of a cuckservative. He talks big but never does fucking anything.

Hey, that's a nice yurt.

The problem with every one of these movements is that it's now being co-opted by "based crypto jews" who seem to only speak about muslims.
That is jewish and in no way serves our interests, no matter how many jewish hasbara repeat how "based" these jews are

How about being just awake enough to know what's going on, rather than playing along with the jewish narrative designed to steer and misdirect the movement away from the source

Let me guess, the balloon inflater got drunk.

How many jews does finland have?

Enough to control the banks, media, government and all the rest that the Western world has had to contend with since Europe lost WWII

Why would you like Soini? He is a spineless coward/cuck after all.

You don't get to be involved in politics if you are red pilled about the financial system. You, or your family will end up having a extremely unfortunate accidents if you do.

Take Markku Uusipaavalniemi for example. He is a highly intelligent and driven guy, no doubt about it. He seems to be the type, that once he gets motivated to do something, he will keep at it until he is the best at it.

So what makes this guy so interesting? It's the video embedded. Here he talks about the truth behind the financial system, and that how indeed, it is controlled by (((certain foreign interest groups))) that do not have out national interest in mind at all. And guess what happens soon after this interview? Our national public radio/news makes an article about how badly his father's business is going. Almost as soon as that article was published, he just withdrew from politics for good.

Would anyone really bat an eye if one of the family members involved in that business just snapped one winter evening and shot his family and himself afterwards? No, probably not. That sort of stuff happens every winter in here after all. And running a business is stressful job, especially if that said business isn't going that well.

So in finnish politics you essentially play as good goy or you will have some unfortunate accident one way or another. If you're lucky you're just going to be accused of being a Stasi informant and held in finnish security intelligence service custody for a year or so until some election or another has passed. And if you're unlucky, well, you know where this is going.

So essentially what you're saying is all we can do is vote for jews and wait patiently for them to turn into Hitler.
TL DR
I disagree and point to how the movement has been neutralised into insignificance now everyone is onboard the kike-train to ZOG control

I think it is extremely naive to believe that you can do any significant changes through democratic process.

official numbers are "not that many", but rumors say we have shittons of crypto-kikes in Finnish Swedish families.

Officially about 1300. The only ones in politics that I'm aware of are in the National Coalition. Despite the nice sounding name, they are full cucks. Rich cucks, but cucks none the less.

I did not even know we have had such a fine politician in our parliament once, damn.

almost no openly jewish people, but the control of media can be traced back to jews quite easily for example

History of the True Finns

Too long didn't read

Too short, I actually want to know more
>"In 1956, Urho Kekkonen, the candidate of the Agrarian League, was elected President of Finland, after serving as Prime Minister several times. Kekkonen remained President until 1982. Kekkonen continued the “active neutrality” policy of his predecessor President Juho Kusti Paasikivi, a doctrine which came to be known as the “Paasikivi–Kekkonen line”. Under it, Finland retained its independence while being able to trade with North Atlantic Treaty Organisation members and those of the Warsaw Pact."

Part 1/2

Part 2/2

>creates a blog called Scripta - writings from a sinking west

Given the fact that Ylilauta, the Finnish imageboard is Finland biggest discussion forum of any kind and Halla-Aho's radical opinions and his great English skills, I would be genuinely surprised if he doesn't browse Holla Forums from time to time. He is pretty much as /ourguy/ as one can get.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Rural_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finns_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timo_Soini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussi_Halla-aho

I know about the Bonnier stuff, but what about Sanoma and Yle?

Some of the rumors are true, some unsubstantiate, and some are complete bullshit. For example, I've seen people claim James Finlayson was a Jew. I've seen a list of crypto-Jews that lists everyone from Karl Fazer to Alexander Stubb. The list somehow left off Bruce Oreck, the former American ambassador who stayed around in Helsinki after his term was up to enrich himself further. I would love for some evidence that Berner is Jewish, but I have only found people claiming that she is. She looks like a kike.
The richest man in Finland is Jewish, but hardly anybody knows it (Poju Zabludowicz). Is Wahlroos a Jew?

Meant to say that the list left off Oreck, who is a Jew. His dad sold vacuum cleaners on American tv.

Bump

Lol,Poju Zabludowicz's Dad name is Shlomo