Oldfag NFP revivalist thread

So if anyone here is oldfag enough to remember the NFP/USNFP/UP stuff from 2014/2015, could you drop me an email ( koding[at+]cock.li ). I won't normally go on and dig up this kind of shit but let me explain.

I've wanted to join some sort of IRL activism group for comradery for some time now. Yes, I know, you can put your jokes about FBI honeypots here. However, after looking at each one, I've slowly come to realize that they are all equally shit. Identity Evropa just acts as Nathan Damigo's slush fund. American Vantard was viable in the beginning, but it just turned into larpshit. TWP is just as bad, and they have absolutely no opsec. It got me thinking back to the earlier days of Holla Forums and the problems with the original NFP.

In case you aren't oldfag enough, the New Federalist Party was Holla Forums's attempt at IRL activism. It fucking flopped because of factionalism and the fact that there was no-one willing to do activism to get the ball rolling. Instead it fell to infighting, general autism, and tripfaggotry.

Purportedly there is still a Chicago and Indiana NFP group out there. Is anyone still out there trying this autism? Would anyone be interested in getting this started up again?

Other urls found in this thread:

subvert.pw/i/strat17.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping…

Sounds like fun but any activist group needs a leader and I expect everyone yo fight over it

Shiggy

Go away, FBI.

To be fair Holla Forums only started in 2013.

It should just be a meme identifier, people should wear it and if they see each other with it communicate. Spontaneous meetups.

Yea this was a problem with the original group. There was a way to fix this, spilt the group into state regions and let them run the group on their own, but it never got implemented.

A stand alone complex was an idea for a long time, but without structure and comradery between states, this shit falls apart quickly due to factionalization. Also hurts plans that would be better run without people knowing.

Granted

I've posted pictures of my group on here before but we're attempting to do this in Texas. We're getting ready to form multiple chapters.

Yea and this would have been pre-exodus as well.

Ok, Indiana reporting in. We have been at work doing things…

NFP or as a different group? Drop me a messge (fullmoon [&] redchan.it), we have some technical infrastructure.

8 o' harts?

Based off the idea of NFP

Andrew?

I remember that…

Nope. You'll just have to keep guessing.

Oh ok, I have a guy in my group whose screen name starts with fullmoon
I have no idea what that is or what to do with it

fake and gay

I remember this. Everyone was too busy making fancy looking flags that nothing ever came of it.

Its an email address. Replace the middle thingy with an @ symbol.

lolnewfag, there are still archives of everything on >>>/usnfp/

I remember this shit, still have some of the flags actually. Its where the vex board got its start if I recall.

D-Dallas…?

No but we have friends there :^)

I miss the old subvert posters. Last thread on this was a year or more ago. Hope you guys make your way to the Empire State of the South sometime. You guys still in league with the AV?

Alright, listen up fucks. There were several problems with the original group. If you can fix these, the NFP becomes a super viable idea.

Problem number 1: No clear strategy
Really easy to fix, make a fucking strategy guide and stick to it (example: subvert.pw/i/strat17.pdf ). If you don't know what rout to take, try all of them and figure out what works best. A bit of testing and number crunching never hurts.

Problem number 2: Factions
There was the New Federalist party, United States new federalist Party, United Patriots, and National Federalist party. Way to fucking many group. Stay together as one group. I think in the future, ancaps and natsocs are going to have to work together to stay alive.

Problem number 3: Infastructure
We don't have any. Period. I have some technical infrastructure, eg websites and shit, but nothing beyond that. To become a real party we need a constituency and a solid footing in the world. Many ideas have been suggested to fix this, but the ideal way is to fix it casapound style. Unfortunately thats not viable in the US. I'll let you guys figure this one out, email me when you get a solution or something.

Problem number 4: Motivation
People don't stay motivated for long. To keep them engaged you have to do IRL outing, and meetups, and other shit. It gets complex fast.

Problem number 5: Intelligence
There are a lot of groups out there that want to kill you. Stay ahead of them. Infiltrate them. Use them to your advantage. Look up "hypergame" and you will understand the type of strategy I am talking about here.

We used to be, but when the original leader of the group (the mega weeb) got kicked out AV went to shit and we stopped talking. I could go on about that, but there are still some guys I like in there.

And we got better at the posters.

I don't know about you fags but I managed to find my local activist groups just fine after NFP and all the LARPing threads about running off to a right wing commune in greenland. I used /meadhall/ and successfully contacted and joined local groups as well as signalling to fellow shitlords at university and establishing a functional network over three ajoining cities.

It's been 3 years since the NFP days haven't you idiots been doing anything? small wonder those threads never went anywhere.

Yea /meadhall/ needs to get more use, its under-utilized and . We have been doing stuff in Indiana though, so its not like I've been sitting on my ass for 3 years.

And for NFP history stuff:
>>>/usnfp/171

I've got to sleep, but if any of you autists want to start an NFP chapter and need hosting/ infastructure stuff/ advice, you should email me (fullmoon [replacew/@] redchan.it). I have been doing this for a while and I can give a lot of advice.

bumping…

Shit accidentally hit the reply button there.

What I was going to say was that some of these problems are fixable. For example, IRL meeting places can be solved through renting cheap self storage and converting it into a meeting room.

last bump