The Audacity of this Frog

archive.is/mICJW

And an archive of his "Make Our Planet Great Again" website

archive.is/fJn5k

Should Frogs be considered White? The Japanese are more White than these degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/india/seventy-percent-of-chinese-companies-fail-air-pollution-checks-media-reuters-3543157.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope all the virtue signaling leftists do move to France. He's doing us a favor

I'm seeing no downsides. How do we help make this happen?

Sorry based frogs, but you can come here legally. We'll liberate your lands once we regain our dominance.

I see what you did there, France.

Cool the retarded burger jingoism, user, the U.S. is just as fucked. We need to focus on saving white countries, not slap fights between the ZOG-faggots Macron & Trump.

It's like pottery

tbh we need to empty our prisons and insane asylums as well.

Send all the niggers and spics as well.

Can't wait to see the cartels and ISIS losers fighting it out in the streets over the remaining rubble.

This could work… well for both France and USA. As bad as our liberals are the are still biased toward USAisms, food, culture, drinks.
Like a old TX Aggie joke. We can send our Aggies to Oklahoma and raise the IQ in both states.

Meanwhile the Paris agreement gives a free pass to China and India who do far more actual damage to the environment with dumping.
Macron should go back to sucking the cock of his Cryptkeeper of a wifes' son.

DAY OF THE GIG

We could have said the same thing about you if Hillary was elected instead of Trump. The problem is that we didn't had a candidate of the level of Trump to open our eyes, and counteract the blatant theft of this election.

why not just return the favor to cuba and make them take our undesirables?

This is just more proof that the people of France are mentally retarded. Why do the frogs have a problem with strong leaders? Hell why does Western Europe have a problem with strong leaders?

Allug Ughbar, Macron. Allug Ughbar.

what did he really mean by this? i'll go and pretend to be a shitlib and help france destroy it's economy to meets its carbon emission targets. will i get permanent residency or an EU passport? does anyone know if something like this actually exists?

this entire situation

To do what, exactly? Go to a meeting and find a solution with no drawbacks the previous hundred meetings somehow missed? You want to reduce CO2 you 1) improve your cars and factories 2) increase tax on imports from heavy polluters (mainly: China and US).
Macron is one person. He's no more representative of your average frog than Trump or Hillary is of burgers.
Also, Macron works for bankers. He gives exactly 0 shits about the environment so this is probably just to gather support now that not being Le Pen isn't enough.

Wew.

How to spot the out-of-touch cuck journalist 101

But China is the one doing the most pollution.

How do you improve cars and factories with the kind of business environments created under a leftist regime?

I've never seen leftist leadership actually lead competently. Even the Soviets were a massively bumfucked mess and they had to scale back some of their communist programs just so things would just work at a minimally acceptable level.

Leftists don't live near their shitskin pets and will move at the first sign of trouble.

Calling this rat a frog is disrespectful to our Lord Kek.

I'm in agreement with these trips, I'll encourage everyone who really cares about the environment to move to France so their tax dollars are used for good causes. France also has universal healthcare, it is clearly the superior country. Please, leftists, move to France.

I wonder how they justify saying that when all through the election their whining against MAGA was "America's already great, how dare you say such a thing".

Their whining against MAGA was "America was never great."

Leftists see "Planet of the apes" as "great again".

I don't see the problem user tbh

Nice image name. I see resemblance

:thinking:

It's virtue-signalling. If liberals didn't move to Canada, why would they move to France?
The again, if they DO move to France, it would be interesting to see their reaction when they realize it's less Amelie and more Boyz n The Hood.

Yeah, sure, faggot.

I'm ready burgers. We owe the world this. Send us all your degenerates libtards. Send us the worst of the worst niggers. We'll take it. Mexicos? We'll take it. We'll take the suffering of the world and die for France to be born again.
Ainsi soit-il.

It really is the only way. Imagine if Hillary won, all would have to burn to be build a new

This guy will have a dictatorial majority in the Parliament, and France is still in the State of Emergency.

He will have no legal opposition, he's basically a new king for 5 years.
At this point I bet my ass that both extreme left and right will escalate violence.

anyone have the >be 15 fuck my teacher, join cult, become president copypasta?

If it was not virtue signaling, they would threaten to go to an even more multiculti country.

France can signal and cuck as much as it wants. Fact is, the US isn't going to pay into a scheme that sends billions of dollars to the third world for environmental scams.

Let the French pay for it while they're kveching.

What year is this, 2006?

Comedy gold.

These faggots are barely worth the fuel/labor to excavate a ditch and the bullet for their thick skulls. We need to divert their fraudulent carbon tax monies to a cuck disposal fund.

BRAVO MACRON

Pffffffffthahaha yeah, nah, I'm not Muslim, thanks though Kermit.

Then we absolutely need to create the posters to spread this news on places like tumblr, let's make it even easier for communists, niggers and the like to move to French regions and fag up their livelihood.

We need:

He needs an external issue to take the focus off of all the domestic problems. Also one to define him. It's theater for the masses.

What a virtue signalling fucking idiot

And they under report their emissions, like anyone keeps records on this stuff in China and India. Just burn some poo in it!

firstpost.com/india/seventy-percent-of-chinese-companies-fail-air-pollution-checks-media-reuters-3543157.html

Can someone please explain to me why every single world leader has the same grey/green eye color?

That would be true if the Japanese Empire wasn't reduced to a shit-tier burger puppet government who's own emperor doesn't even want the job anymore or fight for his right of divinity.

Like a parent who truly cares for their child, we have no choice but to punish the french for failing to meme Le Pen into office. Send them the absolute bottom of the barrel niggers and spics with trayvon-martin honorary degrees until they finally launch another french revolution.

Even Louis XVI wasn't as bad as this complete fucking faggot because at least Louis XVI didn't rule by right of a political party created in the last goddamned year.

FIFY