Christcuck Church DESTROYED as Chinese Police Drag CUCKS into Street and Beat Them

Christcuck Church DESTROYED as Chinese Police Drag CUCKS into Street and Beat Them
Violence broke out in Shanggiu in Henan province after 300 police officers and officials demolished the Shuangmiao Christian Church—which was under construction.
Officers dragged out around 40 Christians with one worshipper comparing the brutal scenes to the Japanese invasion of China during the Second World War, according to charity China Aid.
Eight Christians remain in custody following the incident amid a crackdown on churches by the communist regime.
China Aid said: “During the demolition, officials beat dozens of church members, pushing them to the ground and twisting their hands.
“The church was completely razed, and a church member likened the scene to the Japanese invasion of China during World War II.
“Of the 40 Christians seized, eight are still in custody, and the cases of Shuangmiao Christian Church pastor Zhang Di and the church’s vice director, Lü Yuexia, were recently transferred to the Procuratorate, which will decide whether or not to formalise their arrest.”
The Supreme People's Procuratorate is the highest agency in China responsible for prosecutions.
According to churchgoers Xi Jinping’s Communist Party ordered the church to be destroyed after branding the building an “illegal structure”.
Party officials were sent to the church to search the building and belongings of people on site
China Aid said the party confiscated phones and other personal property, damaged closets, smashed offering boxes, and stole laptops, money, and jewellery.
The demolition came as row between the church and government escalated over allegations the church refused to pay a £450 arbitrary road usage fee.
Pastor Zhang Di was summoned for questioning last month and accused of assaulting police officers and attacking a village official.
Church leaders are urging the government to release the pastor and churchgoers. They are also calling for police linked to the investigation to be punished.

express.co.uk/news/world/814645/china-church-religion-crackdown-shuangmiao-henan

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/tag/catholic-charities/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/fun-to-watch-the-left-eat-its-own-aclu-sues-catholic-charities/
biblehub.com/romans/15-27.htm
pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U
biblehub.com/mark/9-5.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-16.htm
biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestorian_Stele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Word
prisonplanet.com/report-swedish-women-prove-their-tolerance-by-having-sex-with-refugees.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2007/12/bah_hanukkah.html
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h13m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if our nigger-tier IQ evangelicals here in the US will start signalling about this. To be sure, chinese government is a shit but still a funny story

Obviously bullshit, China doesn't have zoning laws for shit. This is clearly an attack on Christianity. If you're going to fight back against Christianity, at least fucking be honest that it's just because you hate them.

How surprising and unexpected.

If anyone doubts China is going to overtake the US this pretty much confirms it.

Maybe using this the Evangelicals and Trump will decide to go after China and hit them hard

A thread died for this.

The Chinese can be Nazis too it seems

Probably suspected the priests of subverting the government. Or wanted to make an example out of them to remind their slaves who the real Lord of China is.

The communist government will silence/kill anyone they suspect of subverting the regime. It's basically North Korea Lite

You're the only one using reddit memes here

*tips fedora*

Hmmm

Pagancucks DESTROYED as the superior Christians tear down CUCK idols and eternally BTFO pagans

You sure about that?

Go cry to Jehova about it

Not sure what's more retarded.
Believing china will be on top.
Or anyone being scared of china.

We all know who is importing the rapefugees, what have you done about it?

That second pic, what a shower of shit.

Noice
commies are based only on one thing: killing other servants of the Jew
as ever, evil fight its own…

is christianity another form of antifa?

Fuck's sake, this is a NO FAGS ALLOWED board.
Holla Forums has been overrun by underageb& mad at mummy for sunday school.

you missed a group

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/tag/catholic-charities/

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/fun-to-watch-the-left-eat-its-own-aclu-sues-catholic-charities/

no but you are another form of cancer.

There all just a bunch of cucks to me

So why do you oppose the islamic invasion of europe? You actually believe the magic jew story? It's just another foreign desert religion like Christianity. It might even be better since it doesn't worship a jew.

Always deal with your traitors before your enemies.

I envy the yellow man's ability to defend their culture and interests.

biblehub.com/romans/15-27.htm
They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

More like NK + Jews.

have any response for ?

At least you can fulfill your dream of being persecuted™. Hasn't that been your masturbation fantasy for the last 2000 years? Well, not masturbation fantasy, because God™ will torture you for eternity™ in Hell™ if you touch your peepee, but you know what I mean.

sage

Good for you; never let that shit slide. Remember to sage, though.

And they were. These people are spreading their cancer wherever they go. If you don't watch out, American Christians will move in as well, and you'll have pro-Israel advocacy.

Remember to never trust Christian white nationalists. They are only religious nationalists. Look at how they defend and sob over these basedinsect people doing (predictably) insect things. Look how they celebrate insect people adopting "le epic religion of whites, europeans are the REAL isrealites". If I saw a chink worshiping Thor and building temples to worship him and other European gods I would be pissed as fuck, and praise the chink government for razing their temples but no. Christianity is for everyone, every last AIDS infected monkey and dog-boiling chink, and so it can't be for whites.

Remember that you're intl and are reported for it.

Dubs of truth.

lol what the fuck, are mods disabling links to this post? >>10062324

Hebrew LARPers on damage control.
Who the fuck cares about communist chinks doing communist things to semite worshiping chinks? Certainly no white nationalist.

Every time.

Reported, just like every single thread you've ever posted. And the disproof of your kikery as follows, just like every single thread you've ever posted in.

General: pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
Not Jewish: pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
Judeo-Christianity: pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
Fundamental Question: pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
Zionism: pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U

Who the fuck said anything about imkikey, intl? I sure didn't.

American """nationalism""" is a joke.

sage

lmao triggered christcuck
anybody who fight against the Rabbi Paulus' mystery cult religion (copied shamelessly from the Aryan Mithras) is based, but commies are still to be hanged ASAP

sage

Kill yourself you filth

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMDS!

sage

cradle of white civilization is either
1. antediluvian Atlantis
2. Minos-Balkan cultural complex
3. Indo-European horse-tamers
==NOT== discount jewish memeplex

Sage is not a downvote. Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

here are some other references that you will probably ignore

biblehub.com/mark/9-5.htm

biblehub.com/luke/4-16.htm

Unironical christians trully need to redpill themselves more on it, what it stands for, how it spread and what it has done, before posting on a NatSoc board.

sage

why the fuck are you in Holla Forums?
Go back to your /s/church/safespace
>>>/christian/

Atlantis and the flooding thereof (as well as The Flood in the Bible) refers to the collapse of the First Civilization–the global white civilization that fell at the end of the last ice age when the oceans rose by 400 feet and flooded 200 miles inland basically every coastline around the world. We've found human constructions down where the old coastline used to be (never mind how the Indioes worshipped the conquistadors as gods because whites WERE their gods 10000 years prior).

Reported for intl.

yes, well, you're redpilled on this, but not on the Rabbi Question?
There's a fundamental agreement between "Christïanity and Communism. Both are made by Rabbis to subvert the goyim masses, and cut their heritage so they can become like cattle the Juden are so fond of

You know fucking nothing. Visit my links and then commit suicide for helping intl.

sage

Look at him! Look at him and laugh!

Reported for intl.

nah, I'll just have my waifu smugly laughing at your rotten brain.
May the True God help you recover and repent before dying, jew-lover.

Don't care

Have you ever been so butthurt you replied 13 times (and counting) saying you will report someone? Please kill yourself.

sage

sage

And it will do nothing.

sage

No one cares about keeping the sanctity of Christianity in non-white communist shitholes. The only thing you should care about are whites and white problems. The only reason to pay any attention to what insect people are doing is to make sure they aren't going to negatively effect us down the line.

chinks are better off under their 5000 year old system and have 99% of their population under terrible repression by the noble caste
Then they won't breed like ants. This is the only way.

Sage isn't a downvote.

bump

sage

AKTUALLY IESOS CHRISTOS IS A PALESKINNED BLONDE BLUE EYED ATLANTEAN!

China defending their country against religion hostile to their culture. Absolutely based, when the fuck do we get this in the West for mosques?

I hope this ends up a big deal, and I hope it normalizes bulldozing places of worship. Leftists have a chance of supporting this, since they don't like Christians. It's appealing to me because it can be used to set precedence and normalize bulldozing religious institutions, which we could end up bulldozing mosques.

Leftists have no play if we make a big deal out of this. If they stand with the Christians, they support people they've always hated that go against them. If they stand with China, they agree it's acceptable to bulldoze religious institutions if they don't fit in with the culture of the host country.

Reported. Kill yourself, intl.

is building a wall and deporting third worlders also D&C?

The different European ethnicities are actually the original tribes of isreal.

lol im on a white nationalist board and i pretend that race don't real so i can rationalize why i am pushing the god of my enemies on the people I supposedly want to save
Never trust a christian nationalist.

Holy shit, are you even trying?

Try harder.

no, that's what (((white))) "supremacist" Christians believe
a white god for a white population
(I wonder why they don't go for Thor instead, he's more badass too)

yeah the "Semitic" Hyksos (ancestor of Moses, Egyptian XVth dynasty) were red-haired and brought chariots from the steppes
Sound Indo-European, no? Like the Mitanni?

Zero effort. We're not tumblr; you can't trick us.

the butthurt must flow
>>>/christian/

sage

Leftists will moan about the chink's religious rights. Anyone who thinks that leftists hate Christians are gaslit. Leftists hate whites, and for a whilte white was synonymous with Christian. Now that shitskins are taking over Christianity you will quickly see how much they love it and have always loved it.

Nope, this never, EVER works. You cannot come up with some clever trick to make leftists care about white society. They hate it, they will jump through any hoops the kikes tell them to to rationalize their hatred. Even if they have to convince themselves the sky is purple. Stop trying to reason with these people, they're dead, they're broken, they're useless. They're only in the way.

Except Christianity rebukes everything for which the left stands.

Leftists are pro-christianity in Latin America and the Catholic Church there actively supports leftist parties.

sage

here is a last one, time for you to STOP.

kek, no. Christianity was the primer for communism, globalism, zionism, and third worldism. Christians are more friendly to shitskin muslims and kikes than they are to their European brothers.
It's a universalist slave religion that teaches subservience instead of greatness. It teaches you to be a slave to god instead of becoming a god in the flesh.

Because they are brown and brown people always support leftism.

WE WUZ HEBREWZ N' SHIETT

sage isn't a downvote faggot.

Okay, intl.

sage

Still not a downvote.

How much money has your church donated to Isreal, Africa… South America? Just curious. I'm also wondering if they also are housing Muslim refugees and promiting anti-racism and feminism.

But at least they don't like the gays and won't let shitskins abort their children. :)

biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

sage

None. We proselytize against kikes.

Cucked yet again. Why don't you report me for "intl" 78623876238756 times because I attacked your cuckold religion before you visit your local pastor to take it in the ass while the two of you discuss how to best assist Israel?

I hope China will cuck your regurgitated Semitic desert cult to death and bulldoze every single church in the country.

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital.
They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere. There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids.
And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail. As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
– Galatians 2:3-5
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

Still not a downvote.

sage

Kike on stick… China is like, get this Jewish shit out!

sage

Reported for intl.

Still not a downvote.

"my" church (the one I was baptised in) has recently been talking about housing refugees and illegal immigrants to prevent deportation. They've also been talking to the local homeless shelter about accommodating these worthless parasites, and raising funding for them. I quit going years ago when I moved away but my parents, the liberal morons that they are, continue habituating that rotten semitic shitheap.

China wants nothing to do with superstitious nonsense. They do the same thing to Muslims.

any response to ?

My ancestors have lived in the specific region of my country for several times the age of the US, mate. I don't need to cling to the white wogs that were European pagans in order to pretend I have a national identity.

sage

Still not a downvote.

Pick one and only one.
>HURRRRRRR MUH SCOTSMAN
Yes, we know your playbook already, intl.

sage

Still not a downvote.

sage

Still not a downvote.

sage

Still not a downvote.

sage

Still not a downvote.

The Chinese have been remarkably tolerant towards Christians, see Nestorian Christians in China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestorian_Stele
More than likely what was the problem was exactly as described, these cucks were building a church that didn't have approval. China recently kicked 40,000 Buddhists out of a monastery village because they had exceeded allowed limits. China knows that when these fucks go off the reservation and start disregarding their rules, problems follow. So the Chinese crush them.

bix nood

sage

sage

sage

It's not "laid out in detail", you idiot, and the book is called "Revelation", not "Revelations".

Revelation is generic pamphlet against Nero, who demanded that people worship him as a god. Not only does "NERON CAESAR" equal 666 in the standard Greek system for numbers (no need for muh esoteric calculations here), the fact he was referred to by the number is evidenced by older some manuscripts having 616, which is the number of "NERO CAESAR", which was another form of his name. Some guy who was copying the manuscript clearly knew what it meant and corrected it for his preferred spelling. There is literally no other explanation for this particular correction. Adding an "N" is the only way go get from 616 to 666.

The rest of Revelation contains standard-issue apocalyptic imagery about kicking out the Romans (the Whore sitting on the seven hills; Rome was built on seven hills) and re-establishing a theocratic Jewish kingdom. Those hopes never came to fruition because the Romans laid siege to Jerusalem in 70 and royally fucked up the Jews. Sadly, the book survived and nowadays we have to deal with armchair Antichrist hunters who agonize about barcodes being the Mark of the Beast while Muslim nigger rapists are flooding their countries.

There were no synagogues in 1st-century Palestine. Synagogues (meaning "assembly" in Greek) only existed in the diaspora because Jews wanted to have religious services abroad. In Palestine, they had the Temple. Mark is clearly ahistorical.

"Congregation of Satan". "Synagogue" is left strategically untranslated to give the impression that it's a blanket condemnation of Jews. Not that that holds up, because the same fucking sentence establishes that Jews are admirable people:
So the Jews aren't real Jews, and the real Jews (whoever they are) are good people?

Here's my favorite quote from the Bible:

Cucked YET AGAIN.

Zero fucking effort.
K.

No, but you feel compelled to cling to a semitic carpenter, which is even worse.

I was 15 once too.

Don't forget to sage and report me 10^24 times for intl again, cuck.

Wow, this is some military-grade idiocy right there.

Perhaps you can tell me, if you find time in your busy day consisting of writing 100 butthurt replies and masturbating over your fan-fiction about some guy stamping your forehead.

You motherfuckers havent read mein kampf have you? Perhaps you should and then read the part programme, then you'd know adolf had his own version of christianity enforced in Germany you shills.

i guess you think theres no such thing as a soul, user
I assume that line does not refer to the flesh of the masses, but their spirits

So, basically, they didn't pay their taxes, so the government took possession of their property, tore it down, and might press charges against their leaders. This is unexciting.

Hitler lost.

>>>>>>CONFIRMED CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

sage

You'd be a trap prostitute in the Weimar republic.

Reported for being a liberal.

Wtf? I love communism now!

>biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm

Embracing Christianity was a PR stunt. We have plenty of private statements from Hitler in which he called Christianity a cuck religion.

Albert Speer 1997

Furthermore, he chose the Swastika - and Indian - symbol for the party.

And who compiled your Bible in the first place? That's right: the Catholic Church.

And what of medieval Europe? Did Christianity literally not exist there until 1517, when Martin Luther (PBUH) nailed his 95 Theses to a Church door? What religion did the people have then?

I'll also remind you that the Bible has no special status. It's just a collection of various books that mostly unknown people wrote, and the writings themselves don't claim to be divinely inspired in any way. The Gospel of Luke, for instance, literally starts out with a disclaimer: "I heard all these stories about Jesus, so I investigated and here's what I found". Divine inspiration is a retcon because people wanted to settle debates by appealing to muh holy book.

So no, being a Christian does NOT depend on "following the Bible", because the Bible was compiled 300 years after Jesus supposedly lived. It depends even LESS on following a Protestant interpretation of the Bible - a movement that came into existence 1500 years after Jesus supposedly lived.

… BAHAHAHAHAHA…

wew lad

>> Holla Forums literally supporting Communism
you are not a logical thinker

sage

Christianity has no business whatsoever being in China.

You can't refute a single fucking thing he said. Christianity is not explicitly for white people, therefore it isn't white.

Goy I…
This is .net/pol/ now..

And reported.

This lad is diamond mad.

Partly right. White/black/Hispanic ect. have no business being in china and vice versa. Same negriods in Europe or asians Africa.

he is the average Christian man now, how weak…

Unfortunately Mao and his ilk smashed most of that. What the chinese really desperately need is a great deal more famine.

I'm not a Christian, but this is infuriating. Why would anyone cheer at the violent repression of a western institution, by a communist state of all things? So many wars have been fought to protect Christianity from others, yet people cheer this Ottoman-tier act?

We all know there are both good and bad parts of Christianity, one judified, the other aryan. I understand completely why some people don't like the proto-bolshevik elements that the Jews added into it. However, Christianity is such an inherent part of our culture; we made and developed it completely. Anyone who actually supports destroying churches is no better than a filthy Jew; the eternal enemies of the Christ archetype.

I don't know why the international community is so scared of China.
They are just a better armed North Korea at this point thanks to the efforts of their single party.
They infact have a disadvantage that North Korea doesn't and that is their population size making absolute control as NK a pipedream.
They put out ideological fires in a couple of areas while the global community starts them in many others.
Eventually the people will singularly hate the ruling party more than all else without ever needing to be united in any one ideal.
When the collapse happens it will be easy enough to carve China apart.
Taiwan, Japan, whoever replaces the communists, it will be broken down into many seperate countries, many of which will be sponsored by foreign interests.
The far east will have as many proxy wars as the middle east while the ethnic Chinese canon fodder are brought to a dwindling population.

Obviously foreign races have no business invading other nations. The same applies to foreign ideologies. Just look at the immense damage the foreign ideology of communism did to Chinese culture. The Chinese communists, as a foreign memetic infestation, understand that yet another foreign memetic infestation like christianity would wreck even more shit in China. The Chinese communists, albeit a foreign infestation themselves, are right to prevent the incursion of yet another.

nice taqiyya goy

I blocked him a long time ago

China banning Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with white people.

And reported for intl.

kill yourself or never speak/type again

That’s not Christianity at all.

as if white people are benefited in any way by chicks worshiping a jew carpenter
mind pointing out the parts in the Bible that are compatible with a racialist ideology, and why those parts take precedence over the "judaized" parts?
What culture? Who's culture?
wew you've really convinced me you're not a Christian

*whose culture

Nestorians aren't even trinitarian. Meaning most European Christians don't recognize them as Christian. They're further removed than even Mormonism, which is typically accepted as not Christian without controversy.

Reported.

Every time I walk into a Christian church and pick up a copy of their holy book, I find that a significant portion of it contains english translations of various jewish holy books. How do you explain that? Some sort of mistake at the printing press perhaps?

Trips confirm

sage

Hey schlomo

Do you mean to say I was only imagining Genesis, Exodus, etc in those bibles? That would be quite an extraordinary confusion!

Based Chinese.

Remove the cancer before it metastasizes.

You see, this is why I hate chrisians. You call your ancestors trash. The religion born uniquely to the European people, conceived by your own, and intrinsically possesses the soul of your race, a spiritual expression of your people.
You discard this, you insult it, even. You claim to be a white nationalist but you have no respect for the uniqueness of your people. A Christian may be nationalist in that he wants a nice place to live, a nice space full of whites that functions as it should and runs smoothly without the presence of non-white agitators, but the kinship to your own race ends there. You don't feel any loyalty to your people, you're only loyal to the comfort they give you vicariously. You don't possess the soul of a European, you possess the soul of a semite. You have inculcated yourself in the culture of another race, and what's worse is that their specific race is the root cause of almost all of our suffering.
Don't you find it a bit disturbing?

Zero effort.

You were already proven wrong.

These two deserve the wood chipper

How many fedoras and and pagans have legitimately fought Muslims?

>>>/out/

Maybe I'm just reading the wrong bibles. What edition of the bible does your church use? I'll gladly give it a peruse.

Zero effort.

>>>/fedora/

Why do you think chinamen preventing other chinamen from worshiping a foreign religion is "shitty"?

IGNORE SEMITE ORDERS

Because the romans had a lot of trouble dealing with arabs… I can list a whole load of pagan tribes that fought against Islam. We only have Islam because of christianity anyway and Europe would have defended itself with or without it.

Now jews purchase whole churches in Sweden and turn their holiest into latrines. Do you see any christians doing anything? No, they just use their churches to import millions of their brothers from africa while singing Hallelujah!

I can't find any edition of the bible called "Zero effort". What edition does your church use? Do you have a copy?

Dat Cringe

Let's just assume that everything you said was true (it's not).
Why the everloving fuck should we give a shit about chinks chinking chinks? Why should we defend these yellow peasants, really? We have so many goddam problems. Our race may die out, and yet you sit here and feel sorry for chinks. I know, because you're a christcuck and feel more kinship to random chink peasants than you do your own people.

Also if you really think Christianity is a white institution, why do you want it to get in the hands of chinks?

Emphasis on ISLAM
And what the fuck do you do. Sperg out to honeypotters, neets, and the occasional bot.

It's basically the religious equivalent of "civic nationalism".
>America for every race!
becomes
>My religion for every race!

>>>/out/

Zero effort.

Really proving me right every time.

Which one's the guy?

begone nigger

They’re dykes. They get the fire.

>>>Holla Forums
is more your style

How very terrifying.

why is Islam enemy to the White Race?
Many Muslim rulers were white, Mamluks were white (and proud of it), Andalusian nobles were white af, the Turks top caste are also white…
They exult the red-bearded Chechen as the epitome of manliness.
Christianity, though? Even from the start, they fetishize the BBC (St. Prester John)

That really explains everything wrong witch christianity.

Maybe reddit is more your speed.

No seriously, why should any white man give a single shit about chinamen ruling chinamen? Explain your reasoning here.

If we ever intend to gain recognition on an international level; Christianity may be one of the most powerful means to do so. Religion is a force which can stand up to the grandest of empires, anyone who doesn't see the value in a common religion is a fool, or has not considered the issue thoroughly.

Theologically it's a pretty big bastardization. Especially when you consider who anti-semitic Christianity has been for the majority of its existence. But I feel the need to mention it, since the John Hagee good goyim are so prevalent, and I don't feel like I have the authority to say what is and is not Christian.

We are much better off if all nations have a healthy culture, Christianity is a preferable alternative to nihilism. Christianity has always been a bulwark against Communism, so it's effectively a psy-op against the communist Chinese.
The part where Jews are cursed and called the sons of satan seems pretty red-pilled.
European culture
I'm a perrenialist/esoteric hitlerist. If I were a Christian I wouldn't lie about it, because that is a since.

Part of what makes our race so great is its empathy. It has often been the only reason we ever lose, so I understand why it should be kept in check. But if we do not wish well being to others, we devalue our own race. Sympathy is master-morality.
Hinduism, Buddhism, and a large portion of all Oriental culture was created by the white Aryans. If we teach them Christianity it is not so much of surrendering an institution to them, but it is instead stoking a flame we lit thousands of years ago, one that propelled them into being one of the few respectable races.

lol irony

It’s wrong as fuck, though. Try harder.

Because he's a christcuck and feels a kinship to the little yellow men who also worship the king of the jews.
Even though it's a suicide wish. Doesn't matter to him, though. If the world become completely sub-human, so long as they all worship Yahweh, that's just peachy.

How does chinamen worshiping a hebrew carpenter turned prophet advance the interests of white men? How does it advance fascism or National Socialism in white nations?

How does chinamen going to christian churches in china help us "gain recognition" for national socialism?

You don’t have to be anything yourself. That’s the kikes’ biggest trap: relativism. It’s how intl (who created this thread) operates constantly. You cannot engage with them on that level.

The Bible says what Christianity is and is not. Anything that does not follow it is not Christianity. Support of jews? Not Christianity. Divinity of Mary? Not Christianity. Joseph Smith? Not Christianity.

Why wouldn't you tell me what bible your church uses? Are you afraid that I'll look it up and discover that it contains jewish texts?

Explain how it's wrong then. Would you rather have your daughter marry a white LARPagan and have LARPagan kids or marry a "godly nigger" and learn the teachings of yeshua?

I know you're actually going to have to think about this, lmao.

Zero effort.

>>>/pone/

What that I'm saying whites are dying because "muh equality", "muh glorius communist future", "muh diversity" and have been fucked cause Boomers ruined everything.
That white people are gladly doing what feels good, and rather than face conflict will blame others or push an agenda that puts the responsibility on others.

No, "Zero effort" isn't an edition of the bible. You won't tell me because you're a coward.

It actually might help in the opposite way this stupid cunt thinks. If the chinamen become Christian they might start importing niggers, send all of their money to africa, and stop breeding so we won't have to worry about the yellow peril. Niggers are much easier to deal with.

You do understand that they originated very early on within Christianity right? The stele commemorates early christian missionary Alopen in the year 635. Look, it's such a god damn farce this proves how it has been edited and refined over the years. Watch Moses from the 1950's and then watch moses from a couple years ago. Completely edited to reflect the times, that has been ongoing since day one to control the minds of modern people, it's a fucking farce.

Hahaha Did you parse that out from your 6th grade world history textbook? Communism shapeshifted like the jewry it was and completely took over! Christians have only ever put up half-hearted resistance against it, because christians have been utterly cucked on race since at least the 1940's. To be honest they've been cucked on race since the beginning of America; every major abolitionist movement including amalgamationists (i.e. race-mixers) were evangelical christians. pic related is the President of Vanderbilt writing in the 1950's.

Your daughter's getting AIDS no matter what in this current age of POZ.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/r9k/
>>>/cow/

"Moses" was a mythical jewish prophet. A key figure in the jews' original persecution myth, the Exodus. Why mention him?

Zero effort.

Already explained it. You’re a paid shill, so you don’t give a fuck.

I think I've broken him:

All of those things listed have their roots in Christianity, as far as the history of the white race is concerned.
Again, christcucks are always uncomfortably chummy with non-whites and are completely defensive of jews. Yes, faggot. Sometimes we have real enemies. Not everything is a spiritual/emotional battle. Sometimes the trash needs to be taken out. These chinamen? They are our enemies, too.

Why is it "spiritual autism" to not care how chinamen in China regulate the religion of other chinamen? Can you explain your reasoning? Why do you care if chinamen don't allow other chinamen to be Christian?

Reported.

You're literal Bolshevicks/Menshevicks in denial if you support Communist governments just because they make opposition to Christianism.

Now go to Papa Trotsky.

I bet you don't even own a bible.

Zero effort.

Oh my god, the Christcuck can't even answer properly. You're seriously equally comparing a white man to a nigger in the case of dating your daughter?
You can't tell me immediately? You seriously can't answer. Fuck you're hopeless. You're either the most confused cuckservative faggot who happened to find this place or you're a legitimate kike.
NEVER TRUST CHRISTCUCKS, THEY THINK NIGGERS ARE EQUAL TO WHITES AS LONG AS THEY WORSHIP THE HEBREW GOD

sage

There's this word again. No one gives a flying fuck if statist chinks oppress christcuck chinks. All it offers is an amusing spectacle.

I can give you free housing in Venezuela. This applies to all anti-christian posting ITT too.

Where's the lie?

Actully since the Age of (((Enlightenment))), we've been fucked. It's just that the slippery slope is now a cliff and white people are jumping off, happily as if paradise is at the bottom.

Would you believe that China takes over Europe

Go help Venezuelans instead of shitposting on Holla Forums maybe?

Become literate. You’ll see.

now you're a spic?
even with major contribution of the Med gene by the conquistadors, and wholesale adoption of Iberian Catholicism, what have you guys done?
Zero? nilch, nada? Even worse than your pagan pure-blooded redskin ancestors, who at least built pyramids and conquered the land by themselves?
Kys mongrel

No, given their complete military incompetence.

Forgot to say, Trip to Venezuela is a Free Helicopter Ride.

no it will allow for the spread of Jew homogeny, Islam and Christianity fall under the Jews, the Jews promote that tribe that they are the chosen people. Come the day they are striving for they will exert this upon all people.

Trips wasted
What the fuck are you even babbling about?

I'm not a trotskyist, nigger. I'll repeatso it can get through that tiny nigger peahead of yours: I don't really give a fuck what chinks do to each other, christcuck or no.

wow! rly makes me wanna go spend my time, money, effort, jeopardize my nation's international standing, and risk my safety to save some riceniggers because they worship yahweh.

I bring it up because it point to how the Exodus myth has been modified to fit modern times in cinema by (((those))) in Hollywood, this has been going on ever day for the last 2500 years. I can't get into the mind of someone who lived during Martin Luther's time but I can be assured it is vastly different than living today. And yet talk to modern Christians today and they think they share the same values.

You're pro-Commie. Whatever your race is, you could end up having Free Helicopter ride someday if you get what I mean..

funnily enough, the only religion that we can be quite sure to have similar mindset to their earliest progenitors…

are the Salafi muslims!

stop LARPing as a libertarian, venezuelan spic chica.

You're pro-chinamen. Why do you care so much about the "religious rights" of these chinks? How is it any skin off our backs if they "oppress" each other and burn all churches in China to the ground?

Damn I wish christcucks felt this kind of vigor to protect their own race instead of their fellow hebrew worshipers.

Competing with 3rd worlders won't be that hard Inb4 Afghan
Well this is nice and all but the Muslims are out there blowing themselves up

Get that trs meme outta here.

Either I'm being trolled or Holla Forums is not even controlled opposition anymore

#stophelicopterphobia

Explain why you care about the "rights" of chinamen. Do you not realize that they aren't white? These people are not your kin, so why do you care so much about them?

Because he is a christcuck who feels more allegiance to irrelevant chink peasants than he does his own people.
In fact he feels we deserve every bad thing that happens to us (probably because we crossed the jews, I'm guessing).

Don't get me wrong I would give 0 fucks if you were supporting Bolshevism on Holla Forums

But you're on Holla Forums territory complaining about right wing governments you fucking normie

is it pro-Communism to sneer at jew-worshiping chinks?
All chinks should be killed, but the latter is dangerous since "ethno"-nationalist christians like you would safeguard them, the pig-ants.

Next you'll say Subsaharan Africans can be Christian. They're all a bunch of larpers!

Did you respond to me accidentally? I didn't say anything at all about helicopters.

Complaining about right wing governments? What right wing government am I complaining about?

download the audiobook or read (a rather redundant read) Marco Polo. The audiobook is easier to listen to while falling asleep. He mentions early on in his travels his encounters with Muslims. The one thing I take away from reading Marco Polo is the mindset of those living during those times and how uninformed they were of the world, Marco Polo is remarkable accurate and yet during his life it was called the book of lies. And yet here we are today following or disputing a faith that hasn't changed since before that time using the marvels or modern science to type on our computers.

Don't come begging me to accept your defection request later just in case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Word

The True Word (or Discourse, Account, Doctrine; Greek: Λόγος Ἀληθής, Logos Alēthēs) is a lost treatise in which the ancient Greek philosopher Celsus addressed many principal points of Early Christianity and refuted or argued against their validity. In The True Word, Celsus attacked Christianity in three ways; by refuting its philosophical claims, by marking it as a phenomenon associated with the uneducated and lower class, and by cautioning his audience that it was a danger to the Roman Empire.

Celsus and other Roman writers believed that “Christians are dangerous precisely because they put the advancement of their beliefs above the common good and the welfare of the state”.[19]

Celsus also claimed that Christianity was against personal betterment, as that could cause their followers to discover the fallacies within their religion.

Shouldn't he be using that gas to burn down a 1000 year old European church?

It's probably all the TRSodomites. They have been pushing the "late-stage capitalism" commie meme a lot recently. Kike Penisovich used to be a commie, and I have long suspected that he still is deep down. I have my own issues with capitalism, but communism is not the answer.

The real Christians probably got wiped out centuries ago.

The same churches used to desecrate pagan sites?

For the same reasons moderate muslims quietly support radical muslims….. this is the fucking lie that is this religion. They root for their team.

Can't deny trips
And nigger I meant Catholicism before it's many subversion from external forces, the KKK, and the many other denominations.

Not when white people have shit like open relationships and gay pride parades.
Africans do it in some amount of numbers but also kill your precious LGBT groups

Only one remains

user, I have some bad news (for them)…

The incidence of chink miscegenation is extremely low.

I've encountered this with Christians who wanted to be friends, and then we discuss, and then I express my views, in disagreement to their own and they want me dead, my children dead…. this is why I can't stand christcucks.

The redpill is that since the Jews are moving into China, they want to make damn sure that Christianity doesn't take hold there. Their hate for Hitler is second only to their hate for Jesus. This is why the shills came out in such force for this thread.

Guess who was wrong.

Same. Any honest historical investigation on Communistic experiences will give horrible results.

If you support an anti-nationalist ideology that irreversebly means we are FOEs, then what can I do?

Holy hell you're beyond retarded
Ahh, trying to distance yourself from Protestanism? I understand, but you'll find no refuge in the boy-rapists either. Go ahead, keep scrounging around for some snowflake denomination that just might be supportive of racial nationalism.

100% TRUE

it looked more like he was adding oil, a chainsaw is a two stroke engine

yup, Islam Aeternum.
Even more immutable than "5000-years old" Tao philosophy and "13,000-years-old" (antediluvian) Hinduism.
The foundation is the strongest in all the world.

The KKK's form of Christianity nigger. And Protestantism and Orthodox Christianity also falls under other denominations.

It's probably because you worshiped Kek and thought Trump wasn't going to fuck up as much

What are you some kind of faggot?

tfw the last of the pagan romans died out in such a meek way tbh lads
but they're right.

Did they? The way I understand it when Rome fell most of its citizens were broken up into cults. The official religion of the empire changed to Roman Catholicism but then you had the populace all over the place from in and out. Foreign cults, cults to the old pantheon, new cults, etc. I'd imagine devout pagan Romans would have just kept worshiping whatever they were worshiping. I don't know that much about it though, could be wrong.

What are you talking about?

Christiancucks trying to push there middle eastern religion into the asia.

The part where God kills almost every person alive to purify the gene pool was pretty based.

Having good, non-communist friends certainly helps us. Though I'd support it even if it didn't help us directly. National Socialism is the most important thing in my life, but I'd still want to help others.

Jews and Communists always attack Christianity. It supports the family, healthy values, and rejects materialism. I won't deny that it has been subverted, and is possibly the product of an ancient subversion, but it has certainly held its own against the Judeo-Marxists much better than, say, Buddhism. And atheism is essential total surrender to the kikes.

Late Roman state has 3 tiers of religion
1. "tribal" gods, ala Greeks/Romans' Olympians, Celtic gods, Germanic gods, Syrian Apollo, etc.
2. mystery cults: Elysian mysteries, Isis, Mithras, Christianity.
3. National gods: deified Emperors.
No. 1 pagan worshipers were tolerated until 3rd century when they were slaughtered wholesale by christians and their temples burned to 0.
After that, time of troubles. Western Rome lost to barbarians.

And reported.

You better watch what you'e saying, I may be your biological father because back in the day when I was fucking your mother she was a whore.

Daily Reminder: China is not and never will be our friend.

he gets allot of money for singing.

what do you get.

Kikes trying to push into Asia and getting worried the Christians will get there first.

How does befriending soulless insect people chinamen help us? Do you understand that chinamen aren't white?

What a fine coincidence

>Trump is Jewed.com? You're dying of AIDS?
Implying you got laid.

A lolcow to make fun of. Varg is fucking autistic.

Weirdly enough, this still isn't as effective D/C as that one thread where the different age groups quickly broke into fighting over who gets the gen z women.

>How does helping spiritually revived aid us Ree my mother is fucking an immigrant

what the fuck? You're not making any sense.
Spiritually revived chinks are still chinks, not white.

I'm no Christ follower but I saw a talk with Jimmy Swaggert a few weeks ago right after finals where he named the Jew live on air and that the destruction of the state of Israel must happen. His fellow presenters tried to downplay the subject and get him to stop and while it worked but for a split second I thought there was clarity for the group and they all saw the enemy.

Then a week later the senile old man had some Rabbi shilling for donating to Russian Jews as they always do who'd survive the Holocaust. A shame but what you see is no more what they are.

How does a spiritual revival in China help white men?
You're a chink?

prisonplanet.com/report-swedish-women-prove-their-tolerance-by-having-sex-with-refugees.html
If you didn't catch it ID 795725 mother is fucking a Muslim as we speak

‘He’ meaning Pastor Anderson was on this guy’s show?

Sup Schlomo.

Your gods are all Jewish
and Blacked

Did you just have a stroke?

Christianity has no business whatsoever being in Europe.

Thank you for posting these. I had been looking for a good resource for this information that in text and not in a TL;DR image, and these collected works will be used for the greater good.

sage for shit thread.

No Swaggert himself, he literally has his own dedicated channel, channel 3 in my area and sometimes its live. This one time he names the Jew and nobody counter signals on the show but about a week later the show goes all Christians for Israel, its very strange. Probably in one moment the "senile" old man Swaggart went off script and the producers of the show had to keep the financiers happy next week but the crowd was never told. No counter signaling to them, only the message was changed and they followed.

God/Geat/Gaut is a Germanic deity and will only defend his people, the King of Hæfonum with his wife Mæthehilde above the bridge she'll drown under during the fate of all.

Commie subversives at it gain, just cant leave Christianity alone can you? The negative gearing in the OP shows you this is a shill thread where there will be a team of people attempting to divide and conquer over Christianity. At this point anything that divides us such as X white country is better than Y country is started by shills. Same goes for basically any division point. Just putting it out there in case new people didnt know.

Underrated post

What's next, King Arthur was jewish?

Stolen Valor! He didn't earn that Assault Badge!

Try this one, if God is on the side of the Jews why didn't they win a single war for thousands of years until Xtians started giving them hardware?

If God isn't on the side of the Jews why did he let Christians give them hardware?

Same pasta images. I even saved my pasta answer to it:

CNN is declining in popularity, so does that make CNN red pill?
Oh you mean all of the mud people are adopting mud religions? I'm shocked. Guess I better sign up right?
Also known as jews. Funny how Christians play the same word games as kikes.
Except that's how the divinity of Christ is demonstrated. What are you trying to escape the Old Testament? Oh yeah, because it was written by kikes. You use a kike prophecy to to prove the divinity of your kike savior.
Incorrect. Jews also reject Islam, so are you ready to submit. Christians decided to pick a side in a Semitic tribal struggle. Nothing more. Drop the semitism and save your people.
That's what John claimed an angel told him Jesus said long after he supposedly died, came back, and left again.
Oh yes, Jesus drove them out of a Jewish temple. Let's check the full quote:
My fathers house? His father's house is a synagogue? Totally not a kike.
And let's see what Matthew had to say about it as well:
I thought you said Christ wasn't a kike? My house? His lord is lord of the Jews?
Didn't they kill more Europeans than Muslims? Great thing those croosades were.
Which denomination? Oh they're all assorted, so which is the correct denomination?
And 0% before Semitic cultists forced Europeans to convert.

do you have any responses to or or ?

do you have any response to slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2007/12/bah_hanukkah.html ?

I quote Rabbi Michael Lerner, an allegedly liberal spokesman for Judaism who nonetheless knows what he hates:

Along with Greek science and military prowess came a whole culture that celebrated beauty both in art and in the human body, presented the world with the triumph of rational thought in the works of Plato and Aristotle, and rejoiced in the complexities of life presented in the theater of Aeschylus, Euripides and Aristophanes.

But away with all that, says Lerner. Let us instead celebrate the Maccabean peasants who wanted to destroy Hellenism and restore what he actually calls "oldtime religion." His excuse for preferring fundamentalist thuggery to secularism and philosophy is that Hellenism was "imperialistic," but the Hasmonean regime that resulted from the Maccabean revolt soon became exorbitantly corrupt, vicious, and divided, and encouraged the Roman annexation of Judea. Had it not been for this no-less imperial event, we would never have had to hear of Jesus of Nazareth or his sect—which was a plagiarism from fundamentalist Judaism—and the Jewish people would never have been accused of being deicidal "Christ killers." Thus, to celebrate Hanukkah is to celebrate not just the triumph of tribal Jewish backwardness but also the accidental birth of Judaism's bastard child in the shape of Christianity.

Yes they do, the whole country is a zone for the highest bidder

Hmm.

yes
no, because he is the mortal incarnation of logos
but they are the real jews or israelites, and whites are the sons of adam
Scripture that is observed today is not christian at all

I wrote it.
That's some fucking autism.

If you’re referring to what isn’t Christianity at all (the zionist shilling as per MtZ), then yes.

And it’s just as wrong now as when you first posted it.
Hmm.

Oh shit, we got a believer in based kike pastor Anderson!

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h13m39s
And here's your based Christian pastor getting his and his grandmothers DNA tested. Something surprising shows up. Can you guess what?
https:// youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h26m22s
His granny is #1 kike :^)
https:// youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h28m26s
And he's Jewish!

HAA!

You're up to 80 posts now nigger. Too bad you couldn't get off your ass and put some of that energy into retaking Constantinople.

sage

81 posts for free? You fucked up. Bumpity!

sage

This thread is a clusterfuck

I blame autism.

It was created by intl. It has no business here. Global report it as an off-site paid shill raid.

Should we point out that you're not denying scripture isn't pozzed as many believe, you're simply redirecting the argument to a particular pastor and his non-scripture views? If I point to St John and Martin Luther, will you accept Christianity?

You would, paid shill.

He’s a paid shill. He is paid to ignore all truth and only redirect around his lies. He only has genetic fallacies and appeals to pity.

Bumping for g8 bread.
Amazing.

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Reported for paid shill.

Ah, anti-religious shilling. The ol' fallback for when the shill playbook is still waiting for an update from the shill bosses. Well, I guess you need something to distract you from Trump's upcoming BTFO'ing of Comey.

sage

DEUCE VAULT MAH NIGGAS!

sage

BOOP!

sage

What type of obnoxious perma virgin made the title for this thread? Its childish retards like this that make Holla Forums an embarrassment.

The thread was created by intl. Global report it as the off-site paid shill raid it is.

Tell me about how you're the real Jews again.

Supporting Communism so strongly does seem strange.

Your unsourced anecdote surely is evidence for the shittyness of Christians.
I sure believe that this happend, just like I believe the leftists when they tell me about how their wife's son was refused service at a restaurant.

sage

Let's make pretend girlfriends, user! Praise Christ!

sage

DEUCE VAULT!

sage

YES. Read "The Northern Crusades" by Eric Christiansen. Also the Chronicle of Prussia by Nicholas Jeroschin details quite plainly how christniggers slaughtered pagans in Livonia, Poland and Prussia at the behest of Honorius III.

sage

It's almost like these Semitic ideologies are designed from the ground up to destroy whites.

If not that, then the sheer vicious nastiness of semitic thinking infects their minds and makes them start acting either like kikes, or brainwashed fools.

Vile minds create vile ideologies. Vile ideologies create vile minds.

check out Matthew 25. That's where Christians are instructed to feed the hungry, clothe the naked…

That isn't communism, it's what we have now, which is actually worse.

Do you or others have any substantive rebuttals regarding ANY of the following?

Or is "muh fedora" "muh D&C" "muh intl" "muh shills" "muh refusing to worship a jewish rabbi as a god is jewish" "muh reported" "muh sage" "muh SHUT IT DOWN" all you got?

Never read any Huxley, but as a wee lad I always found Fahrenheit 451 to be a much scarier vision of the future than 1984. And more accurate.

Another Soros-funded NGO.

I wouldn´t call them people.

Gas the cucks.

Rekt!

Not only should these shills/christcucks be instantly banned, all their posts should be removed to save precious bandwith.

WITH JESUS COMES FREE CREDIT!

WTF CHINA MAN? DON'T YOU WANT TO WORSHIP THE JEW?

True.

Christianity truly is the spiritual version of it.

It wasn't me

So you admit that you destroyed traditional European culture and that you value religion above anything else like other Christians

what the fuck are you talking about. I am not a leftist nor do I have a wife's son? If you need a logical response to your ravings to validate your existence that is pathetic. Having me list a lifetime of history, or my personal experiences with people will do you little good and me less good, so it is pointless. I simply understand how the Tanakh came to be, how it was created, how it was edited, and I reject it's fallacy, I've also seen the failings in the logic display by those that do believe it based on faith alone. Now reply to me with the computer god created 2000 years ago, moron

Really makes you think.

Could say the same about all chinks in USA, Europe and Australia.

Catholics rule, evangelicals drool.

Aliens are not from outer space. They are inter-dimensional demons. At the beginning of our species they implanted original sin (i.e. their demon nature) into us. They did this because they are attracted to our human warmth which they lack. They want guaranteed access to a steady stream of negative consciousness which they grew inside us with their genetically engineered original sin. Our negativity is their food and they are farming us. You can't outthink demon-aliens. Jesus is the ONLY way to break the food chain. There is no way besides Jesus, to rid yourself of their superior evil energies. They are disembodied non-human spirits but they are building a demon/human hybrid race enabling them enter our world in physical form so they can roam among us on earth and create chaos and suffering.

AVE MARIA

What is intl????????

No kidding.

If only we would do the same to Christcucks in Europe, things would be better.

Christcuckoldry is the prototype of Antifa

What are you fucking retarded? Its very common for Jews to have red hair.
Oh right, you're a Christcuck, of course you're retarded.

>"HEY GUYS ARE GAYS BASED?"
>tripfagTranny##9FMfnh4 "yeah :)"

CIA Niggers glow in the dark

Hit them with your car.

That's just horrible and shameful

And so continues the sad decline of 8/pol/

Is it because they failed to get a permission to build a church? I am not a chink so I know nothing about the chink laws.

Seriously nigger?

what does the "bumplock" symbol on this thread mean?

does that mean that mods disabled replies in this thread?

No it means this thread can't be bumped up.

looks like replies work BUT mods disabled bumps, meaning that it is easier for others to SLIDE, BURY, SHUT DOWN this thread.

at least the mods did not ban this thread and they got rid of some of those "spread your anus for white supremacy" shill threads

thank you for your reply

My pleasure.

Are you a chink?

I don't support chinese nationalism because I want china to be as weak as possible so they aren't able to dominate western society.
You're a fucking retard if you go out of your way to help our enemies.

B-b-but getting chinamen to worship jesus is pro-white… because reasons!

That Abrahamists have a very thin skin

Those were taken when The (((Rebel))) put out their pro-Israel videos with McCuck. Go find them and read the comments.

That sound desperate, aren't they?

these Chinese idolators need to be reminded of the love of Jesus Christ

Why should chinamen be Christian?

A true Christian to the very end.

That's the sort of "reasoning" you get when you push a "civic christian" on Holla Forums into a corner by forcing him to reconcile racialism with his religion. It causes a mental break, the results of which you can see in this thread.

BASED!

Truly a role model for the christians of Holla Forums!

Because they as men are part of creation.

no and no thank you

Are you aware that chinamen aren't white?

this is how we see the filthy pathetic good goy jew-lovers.
May God and His angels put you to where you belong in the afterlife - with your beloved kikes!

Another reason christcucks can't be trusted. They do not value white life over others. They see chink peasants and think they are worth just as much as a white man. All life matters :) even the lives of my enemy!
And then they say christianity doesn't promote weakness.

Where the fuck do you think you are, Christcuck?

Where the fuck I think I am is in a world where I don't worship this anti-white cuck just because he has my racial characteristics. He's a complete fucking degenerate, his life ruined, his spark extinguished.
The chinese christcucks still have their high energy because Jesus is the ultimate red pill.
Matthew 21:12 Jesus completely BTFOs (((the merchants)))
Revelation 3:9 Jesus is the only one who will make the (((Synagogue of Satan))) fall
RTFM, faggot

Faggot cuck.

When did (((pol))) jump the shark so hard?

More of that beautiful one dimensional Christian thinking

That's why they totally don't rule the world now, right? Yeshua was a whiny faggot that threw a public tantrum once so now he's some sort of based hero or some shit. No, faggot. He was fucking useless. The Jews simply waited till he left that temple to set up shop again. And then they fucking kill him because if you let your enemies kill you, you win!

Literally the opposite happened. Jews only exist in their current form because Christians kings gave them special privileges. The ONLY two forces in history that ever posed a real threat to them was pagan Rome and Hitler's (the man whom intentionally modeled his look after a painting of Odin) Germany.

You're hallucinating.

Not very subtle there kike. Your inverted satan trips give you away.

you tell 'em