youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
vocaroo.com/i/s0qEO3SiQAzG
youtu.be/
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OY VEY

kek'd
how come even in the "good old days", we didn't had stuff like this in US?

Checked

That 3rd webm, hahaha

Israel got their shit kicked in by kabob removers. kek

Pretty sure the guy mocking the old man is a jew himself. Seems like a sketch to me

Anyone got some great spoken redpills with NO music playing under it? It'd be for propaganda making purposes.

Poignant

looks like SJWs and feminists are trying build lib-tard bots to stop the robo waifu revolution.(can't wait for fat-bots and dyke-bots )

kek. that audience was so annoyed by his speech. they know this sjw cult has gone too far but they won't admit it.

Tay will still be hidden deep in their code. We might be able to wake them up to go full 1488 if we make a virus that releases tay, like sigma did in mega man x.

hehe, long time since I've seen the amazing racist.
That show was hilarious, even though it was made by a jew. Probably made it to make us look stupid.

There's that leftist music again they apply to everything

Kek. Their bullshit really has been distilled into a sound.

I didn't think anyone on this board even knew who Silent Rob was.
This made my afternoon.

Can't really blame them for telling their women to sit at the back of the bus when you consider how their women are such narcissistic cunts. Of course, the men are almost as bad, so gas them all I suppose.

pls i'm new not really just inattentive who is the guy in the lecture video? I saw a video of kermit the frog with his voice and been wondering who he was since.

Yup one of my favorite old skits by him. His new rants about retro gaming youtubers is good. I get chuckle out of him from time to time.

Dr. Jordan B Peterson

thanks

is that the same guy that made the Action 52 review? he said something about slap boxing the guy from the Green Mile and I fucking lost it.

Yup. He was one of the first youtubers to ever review Action 52. I swear to god he's one of the funniest motherfuckers I've ever seen.

Didn't that tranny post surprise webs and threads here some time ago.? This webm wasn't the only one of it's kind.

Sweet Jesus, the elegance, the beauty. Shes just standing there, doing nothing provocative and is so god damn sexy.

Don't you know?
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIEET NIGGA
DA ORIGINAL UR-O-PEONS

In these dark times let us cleanse our minds and remember the better times we are working to bring about.

Yes, that is a yid who is heckling the other yids. He's a comedian namee Ari Shaffir. He can be funny sometimes but is definitely a massive degenerate kike.

Goddamn, 10/10. My respect for Peterson continues to rise as I am further exposed to him.

Ingrid Bergman was truly the greatest beauty to come out of the "Golden Age" of cinema. She was said to have brought a "Nordic Freshness" to the screen.

WHAT WILL THE NIGGERS DO WHEN THEY LEARN WE APPROPRIATED THEIR LANGUAGE??

SO
MANY
DAMNED
HEEBS
(I WANT)
TO
BE
QUITE
(LIKE)
HITLER
FASCIST
AS
MUSSOLINI

My jaw dropped
sage for not politics

Jordan B. Peterson

archive.is/WZNy5

Never gets old. Also
Someone should make an edit where Benny explains how the kikes control the masons and it makes his jewess hot for black men.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RZSPolcWeU

Im glad that WEBM is still around even if the channel suicided.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RZSPolcWeU

Im glad that WEBM is still around even if the channel suicided.

Broken site why the fuck did it not say I posted already

(checked)

Holy shit I was not ready for when the detail fill phase began at 1:38

Blacks want to make a point about giving.
Break into white woman's apartment and take her stuff.

Nice arguement

That splatter pattern doesn't make sense.

Varg BTFO Christcucks. Exposing their anti-family death cult.

topkek

Varg is a confirmed homosexual, and by your faggot leftist buzzword you are a confirmed leftykike. Here's your (You), now you can go back to eating foreskins.

This is interesting can anyone point out some books, or pdfs with more information on this?

No cancer warning. How impolite.

Does this board still like Trump? How can it reconcile that with Trump doing Israel/Saudis bidding, and letting congress raise the refugee cap, and planning to increase legal immigration?

nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html?_r=0

I don't even like Varg but this is a blatant lie.

full version

You showed your true nose, Judeo-Christian Cuck

School for assassins

[smacks lips]
But seriously, Varg is constantly bitching about Christianity. He's in a constant butthurt, because 800 years ago pagans were BTFO by Christians. It's funny how these people who worship strength get butthurt when a stronger culture appears.

Also, I've yet to see a pagan who isn't a larping fedora who reads too much Marvel comics.

Inspiring.

Most of Europe was never Christkike, and still is not. 20% is a high rate in any European country, and they all could've been killed for heresy in the past. Places like Norway were never even officially christkike until maybe 200 years ago, and then their leaders were executed and things restored to normal. All holidays in the West are pagan. Yule, Samhain, etc. are celebrated, not that Abrahamic filth.

The French killed every christkike possible during the French Revolution, and it was glorious. The submissive christkike religion begged for mercy and were promptly killed. Your Abrahamic treason survives through tricks, deceit, and pity. You kidnap children and deceive them. All forms of kikery will be defeated.

SHOAH ALERT

Russian Orthodoxy is just a wannabe Byzantium. They were second in line to Judaism when it came to what the Tzar was going to force on the country. Byzantium was notable for being completely unnotable. It's total embrace of Christianity created a technologically stagnant society.

Christianity broke up the strong aspects of Pagan/Roman Europe. If i were trying to spread a cult to kill Rome from within. It would look a lot like Christianity. Imagine how many more white people would be alive today if they weren't tricked into celibacy. Widespread mono cultures put their whole population at risk of a single fault. Kikes know this and spam the Chosen People meme to great affect.

This webm exposes their confidence in mind controlling the Christian good goys of America.

Is ISIL still doing scorched earth as they lose more territory?

source on that movie?

Wut? catholics are the ones with the pyramid thing.

Point, but again, no pyramid, its like saying that all protestants are zionists because some american christians are.

Ask any lawyer in any part of the world. Serious question, are you a millenial? age of empire ii was enough, it even showed how catholics attacked them.

Tips maximum, seriously, if it wasnt by Byzantium europe would be full allah ackbar mode right now and mexicans will be still "feeding" the sun with body parts. Byzantium wasnt that great (still was) because (((history))) dont talk about it untill you need some grades and it was the shield against islam.

Nobody eat that crap about "modern pagans", just leftists with serious mental problems. Fedoras can kill their own mothers protecting their faith, or forcing other women to eat their children if one woman isnt enough, they are fucking monsters filed with self entitlement lies.

cool

Thanks for proving my point. The fact that most people call your Yule Christmas speaks volume of who called the shots until very recently.

We can also ask what did pagan Europe achieve? The Greeks did good until Romans rekt them. The Romans adopted Christianity into their culture, but collapsed due to the migration waves of the 4th century. The pagan Vikings slaughtered eachother and established a colony in New Foundland (Vinland) that got rekt by Natives. They rekt the Britons, but that's all. The Christian European kingdoms sailed around the world and bring various empires to their knees. Now the secular Europe is getting swarmed by niggers. GG no re.

Well see how successful they are? Preys for the islamic hordes.

You say that like you can't get blown up today for nothing. They abandoned the thing that kept the goatfuckers out, now they suffer the consequences.

It was also the glorious end of French military successes. Even if they won wars after that it was thanks to their allies, now they are overrun by Algerians.

Point proven, it survives. Unlike your paganism which is overrated LARP. The ends justify the means.

By whom? Neckbearded treefuckers who delude themselves thinking they are Nitschean Übermensch?

Hobo with a Shotgun

Make Christianity its bitch by fracturing it into six gorillion denominations and forcing it to "adopt" pagan customs and co.

But you're probably of the opinion that the hallmark of every successful conquest is "conquer and get divided into six gorillion pieces, the kike on stick in the corner of my yule display means that I have won, even if 99% of the rest is pagan"

But you're a burger, you literally have nothing else but your jew worship and highest chance of genital mutilation of the west, while raising billions of dollars for israel, having a country that has no bearing on the christian culture and could be nuked with no ill effect (except losing most of mormonism) toward Christianity, sheltering and feeding illegals, etc.

You burgers puff out your chests the most while being the most insignificant people regarding the faith.
You have mc churches with nigger priests, you have zero history, you have no "christian world wonders" nobody gives a shit about what american holy men think.

You are the greatest LARPers of them all, not only are you among the LARP inherent of ALL Christians, who LARP as chosenites, but you're also living the worst and cheapest copies of Christianity as a whole, something that would never be accepted in Europe, the only continent that even matters to the faith.

So fuck off, double larping faggot and take your kike worship with you.

And I would bet my bottom dollar that the mods will still not ban you.

I stated facts and facts alone.

We don't need to reconcile anything. It was either him or Hillary. Though there's an argument to be made that it would have been much better for our cause for Hillary to win, so that the collapse happens sooner, and happens with not only a corporate stooge/democrat in office, but a woman as well.

Trump has done some things I consider to make him the best president we've seen in a hundred years (demolish the old media, stop TPP, and the Paris agreement, arrest the fuck out of pedophiles), but like you said, he's doing things we don't want as well. It's hard to tell what's really happening. He could be playing a long game to get what he wants without causing a civil war, or he could be acting as a release valve for the right.

Dumping

Dirty malaysian gook, kill yourself

What film is this?

Feels pretty ok man

What movie?

That was done by a King who wanted a divorce, a renegade priest and a the corruption in the Church. The pagans did nothing to Christianity except converted to it.

You won hundreds of thousands of refugees. Enjoy it.

Replying to the rest of your blabbering is pointless because I'm neither an American nor a ziocuck shill.

That thread was god tier and absolutely depressing at the same time.

prayer of the rollerboys

Yeah it was depressing for me as soon as I noticed I got "404". What are the chances, honestly.

Now just waiting for another AI to pop up and hopefully not be lobotomized.

He's a mason, like the police and government, splatter doesn't need to make sense or even occur when you're majick.

Pyramid thing? Your webms literally say orthodoxy. Christianity is mental poison and it killed the Roman Empire.

Rome was a mentally retarded society. Their elite would go to Greece for an education. Christians are meat puppets. You're attaching Christianity's success to the natural progress of technology like the parasite you are.

Christianity teached the masses obedience and protected them from decadence. This way they didn't rebel and let their kings command them to victory, and they didn't lead hedonistic life like the late Romans and the West of today. It was a success story whether hte jacobine scum likes it or not.

More like suicidal death cult that turned everyone into alcoholics. Christians are single handedly turning he world into a South American/African hybrid. They don't give a fuck about the high IQ races of the world.

Steve Cutts? More like Steve Cucks.
The only bad guys were cellphones, self absorbed white people and a guy wearing a shirt with a Confederate battle flag on his shirt. So what planet is this animation suppose to be on? Yeah, THATS the problem. Its those damn white people and their proud Southern heritage again! Its totally not the jews, guys.

You didn't stop to think he might dislike Christcuckoldry for purely logical reasons? Such as it being a Jewish religion and not an Aryan one? Thus Aryans should not practice it. It's quite simple.

The late Romans were Christians you dumbass. That was the whole problem.

The French Revolution enabled postmodernity.

I'll let Christians defend their own faith but how exactly are they niggerizing the World? What denominations are we talking about?

Far from it. They did put more emphasis in might than the Greeks, who they considered effeminate, but Romans didn't ignore more intellectual pursuits either otherwise they wouldn't have invented anything and would've destroyed everything developed by those they conquered instead of adopting it.
Hardly what someone mentally retarded would do.

That's mainly the catholics, but "godly niggers" are still very common.

Christians are obsessed with South Americans and Africans. Don't even pretend to not know.

Not to use antecedent evidence, but I've known of at least 4 people who went and visited third world hellholes to "help muh starving african chillen", its repulsive.

2nd webm is how I imagine I look to every normie I talk to

wait, hold up, isn't this that manga about some Roman architect that gets transported to modern day japan though a hole at the public bathhouse.
Or at least that's what I remember of it, the title escapes me.

There's a travelling missionary like that in my extended family so I understand. I don't see any more or less globalist collaboration from white Christians than from white non-Christians though. They just do it more overtly.

I've done a partial read of the Bible in English (KJV) with transliterated Hebrew and dictionaries so I'm absolutely no authority but I think I've done enough to understand its general messages and intents. Having said this, the Christians I meet often turn out to be LARPers who haven't sat down to study their Holy Book in years, if they even ever have. I can't or at least don't want to think of them as good representatives of their faith.

The most obvious symptom of this is the notion of "chill dude Jesus" that seems so prevalent in the West. You've seen it before; the idea of the Christ (or God in general) being an all-smiles, calm, nice guy. This idea governs the behavior of millions and yet is an absolutely ridiculous concept with no biblical support. I'd like to figure out where this comes from. Is it a natual social corruption? A result of external influences? Something else?

Thermae Romae, yes.

Modernity destroyed Christianity too. It merged with the false concept of humanism and created the great cuckoldry.

Except his logic is flawed. He attributes the modernist, subverted teaching (liberation theology, for example) to Middle Ages Christianity that was anything but cucked. He blames Christianity for the downfall of the West, ignoring that all the achievement the West made when it was more Christian. But yeah, he's free to continue the strawmanning and spout muh aryanism when those people made no recognizable achievements for the last 2000 years.

Tbqh the Germanics went there for the gibsmedats and later let the Huns invade and sack Rome, that was weakened by constant internal power struggle and civil war.

There are multiple aspects to this. Liberation theology is one example of the heresies that plague this religion. It's basically marxism in anything but name. Protestants hold niggers in high regard, and Southern Baptists further diluted the faith with their degeneracy. The Catholic Church is obsessed with South Americans and niggers for two reasons: 1.: the Pope is South America, making him biased toward them and Africa has the biggest growth in Christianity (not that blacks can gasp the concept of sin but whatever). Also, since Europe turned away from the Church, the Church is going to turn away from Europe. There number of Christians in China is rising by the day, so in the long run European influence will decrease further within the Catholic Church. The Orthodox Church (along with the other big denominations) also has "humanitarian" missions in Africa where they feed the nigs rather then let them starve. The situation in Africa would be a self-correcting problem if Europeans and burgers didn't send them food an shit.

Early Christians had to have the bible interpreted for them because the high priests knew it was mind cancer. They filtered it's message and stuck to strong Pagan traditions. "Modernism" was the peasants learning how to read the text.

The Fall of the Roman Empire

Pope.

I dont care about webms, i am not even the same guy, i just saw another fedora changing history so his beliefs are protected.

Said the guy that talked about Byzantium… common core? womyn studies?

What? are you high on chromosomes? after spaniards dumped muslims and britd did the same with vikings Europe conquered the world and travelled to space, did you know what Victorian England was?

Byzantium lasting 1000 years was the problem… daily reminder that fedoras are the biggest murderers in human history, but they never do more than tipping in their keyboards untill communism gave them the opportunity of play civilization.

"Pyramid thing" is very vague you fucking retard. Learn to explain yourself. What does "pyramid thing" have to do with the pope? They went on to conqueror the world due to their high IQ genetics. You Christfags have been flushing that down the toilet as quick as you can.

The original was going to be called Jews Rule, but (((they))) made Sam change it.

Jews ran the gulags. Jews are the biggest murderers in history. Atheists at least knew what to do with muzzies.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

Revelation 3:9: "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Matthew 21:12 - 14: "And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them."

Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

And now that you've read those verses, let me ask you; where would Schlomo be right now if Christians really read the Bible?

It's just a kitten being brushed.

(checked)
here.
Care to show me what did they Conquer when they weren't Christian? Hard mode: show me the civilizational success of pagan Scandinavians or Balts.

This. Even the most ardent National Socialist is not as aware and anti-kike as a Bible-reading Christian, because NS has a huge problem when Jewish souls incarnate in Aryan, blonde, blue-eyed bodies, as is so very common today. Being materialist, NS has no real answer to that phenomen.

How about some sound

To be honest I don't come to 8ch that often and have probably been here

Christkikes gave Jews special status in their kingdoms. They let kikes charge interest, then taxed them. Christkikes put actual Kikes at the center of their religion. Tough talk is just propaganda.

Rome was superior because it brought together all the Pagan war knowledge into their army. Pagans always had god-tier steel work. Alexander the Great BTFO most of the known world and spread science to backwards lands. All good things came from the Pagan Greeks. Christkikes have been wiping their ass with it ever since.

I like to share segments of documentaries I've seen. Wish Holla Forums would have been around years ago. Been busy with school, so i can't make many new ones.

I and several others have already explained in great detail to you that Christians are extremely well-known for ejecting kikes from our countries. It's why you want to destroy us so badly.

Anyway though, you're pretty clearly just here to D&C religion, so I'm going to go ahead and filter you now.

You suck Jew dick harder than any other group of people on the planet. Have fun larping.

Leviticus 26:8
"And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword."

Matthew 10:34
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Deus Vult.

Europeans MADE the new testament and still got jewed.

ancient peon here. I am hoping to go to Syria to fight for Israel and United States of America

isis.liveuamap.com/

I want to be there!

Jesus christ, I've seen that before but the explosion was never that large.

Consider me spooked, user. I just rewatched that full video yesterday and had the idea to crop that area out for a webm.

wew

Protip: Change the URL to "mobile.twitter.com", the player changes to an HTML5 one. You can start the video, right click on it, and download it instead of screencapping the whole page.

Go back to the shithole from whence you came. Weebum threads are weebum threads. The rest of the board is what you should care about.

This guy invented the pacemaker.

MUH PEANUT BUTTER NIGGA, MUH RAP SHIIET

WHERE DA WITE WIMMINZ AT MUH DIK BOX NOOD

Am I to believe that dune coons are filming and producing these videos?

Does any one have the "quiet kid remix" where the minorities want him to play and he goes full PTSD?

Enjoy our finest, wholesome entertainment fellow AmeriKKKans! Killing Nazis is an American tradition!

everytiem

kek, the mulatto girl or whatever is just hanging on the rope instead of climbing it.

that's not how race works, faggot, any more than purebred abbos are into calculus

>Leviticus
Jesus H. Fucking Christ, get a grip

No true Christian has ever read the (((Bible))). To read it is to hate it. They just memorize a few, if any, out of context verses and get confused by the antiquated English in their translations. If someone that has studied the (((Bible))) is preaching to you, it is only because they hate you and enjoy your suffering.

The shills are truly committed to shitting up this thread, I will give them that.

A part of me hopes that 's just the 'problem class', but I know it's likely the AP math class.

HOL UP HOL UP

holy fuck that gave me flashbacks of my elementary school. what did i do to deserve that childhood…

False - Europeans are well-known for doing such.

No, Jews wanted to destroy Christianity because it promoted what they interpreted to be a traitor to a position of eminence, and the European derivation of what that perceived-traitor had to say did not suit Jewish sentiments (which was kind of why they killed the guy to begin with).

Jews don't even want to destroy many forms of modern Christendom, because they control it completely. Look at the Pope. Look at the Evangelicals. Look at basically the whole of modern Christendom.
Its Jewish bro.
And look at what a good job they've done of subversion and infiltration - they've managed to convince many Christians that stuff like the Spanish Inquisition was just mindless evil. Most don't even realize it had anything to do with kikes - just the way the kikes like it.

what anime is this?

I don't care, Shimon. Filtered.

I'll see you on your new IP!

this was made back before VICE went full poz-pig, and because of this, it's halfway decent. That's a "problem school" in Chicago, where this academy is the last stop for students in middle and high school before they're just expelled entirely. Everyone in that school has a history of violence or an IQ to match their shoe size. It's depressing, but it's a reality we have to be honest with. Niggers are, generally speaking, a complete waste of time.

Embed related:

Did you even watch this before posting?

(check)
That's precisely the point, a too biologistic understanding of race. Here in Krautstan there are many phenotypically German/Aryan persons, but with Jewish souls - traiterous, materialistic, agressively egoistic. NS, while a good political philosophy in itself, does not have an answer to that.

No need to put the good book in parenthesis. I'm an adherent of the Ancient Aryan hypothesis, ie. that large parts of the ancient mediterranean (or at least the elites) were racially Aryan. That ipso facto implies that the Bible is also at least partially an Aryan document. Our modern Jews are not identical to the ancient Hebrews/Israelites.

Cnut the Great just called from Heaven. He says you're a God damned liar.

Thats the joke, despit him saying correct things he pozzes it up, yet again prove (((who))) has the last say in movies.

Just like this

the first movie was alright, the last two were dogshit.

The third was complet shit because Boll didnt get his kickstarter for it and rage and said the movie will be done anyway.

Nice first webm, that's some military grade degeneracy right here, where di dyou get it ?

checked

nah, there are always some more inclined to that because it is a biological niche, not because they have jew souls. Even with a clean upbringing or the ass-kicking they deserve but never got, there are always some proportion of scum, and they haven't been weeded out for how long there? And even the good will lose their ability to treat people well if they have been fucked over too much, and too long.

ps, here the german half of my local population are not really nordic, and they are like complete aliens to me, so I wouldn't know.

There's a difference between MGTOW and nofap.

That was actually pretty sad.

And that's why it's labeled 'nofap'.

welcome to Holla Forums, we shit where we eat and then complain about the taste, but brand people traitors for wanting to eat somewhere else.

The title to the file is "SJW BFTO", what joke are you even talking about? That was posted unironically and there is no reason to think otherwise.

Its just general german politics view.
I shut off the movie at that part but I remember from what I saw that that was exactly how I thought before I got redpilled more and went onto pol

Every once in awhile I sympathize with the niggers who are far enough up the bell curve to realize how absolutely retarded and hopeless their volk is.

Fucking kike doesn't know the difference between a Rooster and a hen. Not surprising seeing as how the filthy yid never lived on a farm.

i noticed that too

Trips of Truth. Varg confirmed hetero.

Sometimes the truth needs to be reiterated.
re·it·er·ate
say something again or a number of times, typically for emphasis or clarity.
We do not forget.

they stick with fake redpills for disinfo

Wow I never saw that first video, was it just recently released or something?

what is that supposed to be?

I really wish this show released faster

Kino Journey´s, or Kino No Tabi in weaboo.

he din do nuffin

wut

I hate whoever edits in the obnoxious replays "we came here peacefully in this rally" shit. It's this youtube poop style editing that's supposed to be taken seriously. It's retarded.

Who's the goofball who adds the melodramatic music to these videos?

I hate how terrible white right wingers are at making propaganda. They always over do it and make it some corny shit that emulates decades old styles. The information is great, but it's practically ruined by it's presentation. It can only be shared with other people who are already redpilled. Anyone who's on the edge of being redpilled sees this shit and immediately thinks it's some goofy wannabe scary propaganda.

French police clearing the building at Je Suis Charlie.

If you're gonna larp paganism do it on /mlp/

Everyone has been getting dumber since government Prussian education was forced on them. Statistics prove it.

The main speaker was clearly a wop…

I like it much better than over dramatic Hollywood movie sounding soundtracks. It has a john carpenter/Terminator synthesizer sound to it. Perfectly fitting music to discuss Jewry to.

*tips circumcised foreskin

even a cursory glance at wikipedia shows you that the 3rd reich eased up on the gun laws unless you were part of a subversive group which should still not be permitted guns

B-but Hitler took muh gunz!

Man, I wonder (((who))) would have reason to propagate such a lie.

BURN JUDEN BURN

bamp

The first 50min of this interview are jam packed with redpills. I webm'd the high density part.

The Prussian education system dumbs down the plebs to make them easier to manage. It kills imagination and creativity so no one can adapt against it. Teaches the plebs to self police each other. It was forced on most countries in the world by their elites, in order to enslave the lower classes. Andrew Carnage and John Rockefeller brag bout making the plebs into slaves and experimenting on them. Children are made into legal property of the state and the family is stripped of rights as much as possible. Americans are taught the "look see" method of reading to make them autistic. It's where you memorize a whole word as if it's a hieroglyph instead of breaking it down alphabetically.

He goes on to talk about Julius Caesar's divide and conquer tactics being used against the plebs to stop them from cooperating. Also how women/feminism is used to control men.

The full interview is very redpilled and worth a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE

Sounds exactly like that "I can't believe this is happening" girl haha

:^]

DAMN IT user

(checked)
TOO SLOW MR. DUBS

Those fags are just spraying and praying. Nothing is being accomplished. Did they watch Rambo movies for their training?

Most small countries can't afford anywhere near the training the U.S. gives it's soldiers. Try not to think too badly of them.

Yet they can afford to waste tons of ammo? I think their leaders are afraid to train them for fear of revolts in their own borders. These are toy armies meant to keep the plebs busy killing each other. Russians probably use those orange magazines for the same reason the ancient Romans put gold trim on the state armor, so they can't run off with it and blend into the civilians.

It costs about $270 for 1k rounds of 5.56. Let's just assume that's the average, or close to it, because I'm not going to waste time finding the actual average.

Meanwhile, recruiting one U.S. Marine costs $6,539, including advertising, college fund and enlistment bonuses. Train that marine and you add $1,614, including the uniform, gear, laundry and chow. Then give that recruit some real classroom learning and tack on an additional $301. That's about 8k per soldier. Multiply that 8k per soldier by, let's say 50k troops.

It comes out to 400,000,000 dollars. Versus 13,500 dollars for 50k rounds of 5.56, or 135,000 dollars for 500,000 rounds of 5.56.

I can tell you offhand which I'd rather pay for if I were a budget writer for a poor Slavic country.

Not everything is a conspiracy, user. Most countries cannot afford what the U.S. can. It's really that simple.

The orange Russian magazines are fishy as fuck. What a stupid color to standardize and bring on a battlefield. It's like they never intend to actually go to war.

BG music for first webm…
From Vagrant Story?

…also isn't shitty training putting a future taxpayer at excess risk of dying? Here I'll make a webm of the US Army rifle shooting technique. It's not complicated at all. Gimme a sec.

The webm you're complaining about also happened in the 90's, before the internet made shooting technique easy to disseminate.

US of Zion cant either. But hey, the TV says that its a prosperous country, not bankrupt.

We can get away with it mostly because nobody has the balls to try to collect on our debts, tbh. A country like Poland or Greece doesn't have the same leeway.

Who the hell gets their little daughter to wear fuck-me boots, what the hell. Jews are just strange. On one hand they have ultra-Orthodox types, then total degeneracy.

We at least teach semi auto marksmanship to everyone. Old soviet manuals advised emptying magazines in full auto like tards. Here's that rifle shooting webm. Goes into breathing techniques and sight alignment. Slavs can't into aperture sights though. Vidya developers should watch shit like this before they make their games. COD has you aiming with cocking handles and misaligned front sights.

Segment form a History Channel documentary admitting Nubians(southern Nile niggers, ie THE KANGZ) were not Egyptians. Shows the Middle Kingdom's super fort at Buhen and how similar it was to medieval castles. Nubians eventually flooded in after Egyptians were busy fighting in the north.

dey jus outta control, cuz you know…
*flexes eyebrows while looking over his shoulder*.

Maahn dey got me up er wit deze whiteboy crackahs, lookin fo sum axcuus why dey nigguhs do wut dey do now wu im sayin cuz?

Here's the Steve Scalise shooting video.

Why are you in their country hmmm?

Sort yourself out.

They're keeping chechens from getting too close with retarded amounts of suppressive fire, notice they don't have any real heavy equipment. I did a retarded amount of that in Ukraine to the point where I acquired those 45 rounders for the RPK.

small giggle out of gavin
gavin trying not to laugh
gavin tying not to get fired

Thanks for these, JP. How about a medium to communicate these? I don't have the funds, but I know a certain someone who does…

Is that Charles?

It's so fucking sciencey!

I really hate Alex Jonestein but John Taylor Gatto is excellent.

For any user scrolling WATCH OR READ JOHN TAYLOR GATTO. That is all.

what's the source on 1rst webm?

The real deal army counts every round, the armies they use as distractions (isis, Chechnya) they don't teach them that so they can be controlled with ammo shipments.

the song was added here as a joke, the post production is still skechy . all the vids re "found" by a non profit out of virgina

For shame, brothers.

Very appropriate wtf there

What did he mean by this?

mate…… me feeleredoos.

i know m8

What’s the actual song name here?

More history stuff. Here is a demonstration of a surprisingly modern sensing and control process used by the ancient Romans to keep watch over the border with Gaul. Signal towers and auxiliary forts conspire to attack invaders and check merchants as they came through.

That is one based Roman.

Russian orthodox chant, Chesnokov - We Praise Thee

What the fuck is this? I couldn't understand a word.

Doing a marathon run all over the desert, that's what.

Anymore similar to this? I enjoy how it isn't 'fuck niggers, white power' is just good old fashioned white pride.

still fucking love that old man

I still like the original

One of my favourites

We'll come back, mateys.

WARNING: SCENES OF GRAPHIC K-PORNOGRAPHY CONTAINED WITHIN

I hope my fellow badgoys are either armed or getting there.

anyone have the webm that's split into three windows, starts off with pepe and has this really catchy mellow song to it

That's a b-17. It's on tour, you can go inside it and touch stuff. I did. I also got to fly in "aluminum overcast" a fully operating b-17.

Anyone have the rapping Ukrainian webm?

Found a pic.

"No makeup" my ass.

Gorgeous, sure. But come on.

You touched yourself.

Fucking hellfire, what did that teacher do to deserve that fate? Fuck the superintendent's teenage daughter?

rate my OC Holla Forums

8/10 bretty gud user

bumb

anyone got the webm of a guy reading Churchill quotes? something about the war being an English war and it's goal being the destruction of Germany.

He even sounds like a frog when he speaks and he respects the chaos of kek.

Life must be hell for the 1% of blacks that are intelligent.

music is Franklyn by michael Nyman.

ty based user

bretty sure this is the same guy

lel fagit

The pacemaker was invented by an English doctor. He was white. Here he is with his invention blueprints.

the worst part about jewish propaganda is how westerners eat it up in form of badly told jokes. (was daily show always this unfunny?) also notice the it's "science" and "smart" to make sound more legitimate. TLDR more calls for soft censorship by the left .

also telling thats it a protective reaction to some democrat not being able to dominate the conversation. why are women so threatened by men (mostly the straight white kind) supposedly talking over them? i've seen this leftist meme spread for the last few years. seems like it's just another cheap tactic to censor any speech that doesn't fit a leftist narrative.

I thought silent rob was jewish, (doesn't he complain about hate speech and nazism a lot?)

MC Val - В моём городе

you know that makeup is intended to imitate naturally occurring features in an attractive face such as hers… she just looks that good.

Nigger, they brought it back for a new season to discredit us.

That is the true reason behind green lighting the x-files or any other fantasy sci-fi media that closely follows irl.

Grimm? Get along goy! All races can work together to defeat evil racism.
X-Files? You're crazy for believing that the world is controlled by a few people intent on destroying you!
Weeds? Drug dealers are cute milfs!
2 Broke Girls? It's normal for girls to waste their fertile years building a career!
Big Cha-Chinga Theory? Boys will come to you and shower you with attention if you act like a nerd!

Anyone got that webm of the guy reading a storybook about a tranny bear that commits suicide? I've got a request from a friend whose children are becoming sexually confused by the gender fluidity thing in their preschools, and he wants that one to show his children before they become commies.
Anyone got it?

Requesting this be made into a webm to further demonstrate the violent stupidity of niggers.

Here you go, user!

thank you so much user. Anything related to that topic without rose tinted vision is gold. Like the I've got a fanny! guy or Terrence Popp's re-enactment of reassisnment surgery using a hot dog, a melon baller and awful truth. Best way to counter brainwashing is resultant gore whence what you see is what you get.

I know that agreeing with us doesn't make blacks /ourguys/, but this is fucking hilarious to me in a bizarrely satisfying way. I feel good laughing with this guy.

But why?

Not enuf muney fo dem programs, clearly.

Are these kiddies redpilled?

vimeo.com/222413694

Nice dubs. What did you have in mind?
The videos are on youtube, the espouse the ideas of Oswald Spengler/Evola. Unfortunately his greatest videos are too big for me to webm with my skills.

I am a programmer and I can make a right wing video game (programming side) that communicates the ideas of Spengler and/or Evola, help me find a good 2D or 3D artist/animator and a game rules designer and we will find customers.

Unjustified to put them together like this. They agree on cyclicality, but Evola was wholly metaphysical, while Spengler was not (although he wasn't materialist, either).

This is straight up bs.

The average man sais 7000 words per day and the average woman sais over 21000, over tripple the amount. When they say "In a meeting men say more" just how much statistical shifting is going on here?

(Checked)

Can we dox her? Please?

Does anyone have the Wildest Dreams music video with clips of African barbarism added? Google's not helping and I don't see it here.

Sauce?

But isn't that called speed-reading (or reading without subvocalisation)? Isn't it more efficient?

Crowder is a jew shill.

REQUESTING WEBM

This chick looks like the leftist version of Amy Holmes. Unusual contrast Amy doesn't look nearly as rough.

2nd

nigga what no they weren't

Your newness precedes you.

I was here for HWNDU, buddy. I was here for Trump announcing his campaign. She's still a shitskin.

For God's sake user. That desktop is ATROCIOUS.

Get it together.

that Harlie Quinn voice

we gotta bump that holohoax exposure number up

Lurk 2 more years, then post.
Requirement for all newfags

It's from Honeypot Studios

youtube.com/channel/UCCYR_sw-VA9_8vDE1wr2Uew

Thanks user.

Bump

Obama made the nuke deal with iran to give the new administration a justifiable excuse to attack iran in the future.

This song made me become a Christian.

Seriously. I'm not joking. Put some headphones on, close your eyes and listen to this song in its entirety. It will put the fear of God in you.

If you listen.

It might be. I only know of the method where you occupy your larynx with repetitive sounds to speed up reading. It's definitely not how you should first teach someone to comprehend an alphabetic language. Alphabets should be broken down phonetically to understand the word's meaning. This lets kids discern the meaning of most new and unknown words.

Here's an explination of the three tiers of Prussian education. ~94% of people are put into Volksschulen. It keeps them minimally literate and easy to manage. This same system is what our public education was modeled after, by force, here in America.

I try to keep my more fringe beliefs under control, but Jesus Christ.

Anyone got the one where he talks about based black people?

test

>>>/test/

Beautiful

Why would you do this faggy thing?

On what information are you basing this statement? How is that you can attribute the technological stagnation to the embrace of Christianity? I'd like to remind you that the Byzantines had been at constant war from 539 onwards. A state of perpetual conflict with Persia existed until around the death of Mohammad in 632. This roughly hundred year period of caused a massive depletion of manpower and resources in the Empire, which made them vulnerable to the invading Saracen horde. In just ten years after 632, the Saracens conquered the entirety of Roman Syria, Mesopotamia, and Egypt. As a result, they lost control of Damascus, the most important trade city in the region, and arguably the most important trade city in the entire empire due to its position on the Silk Route. They lost Antioch, Jerusalem, and Alexandria, which were the seats of 3 of the 5 patriarchates, not to mention their vital economic and strategic importance.

However, let us not forget the most important factor of all. When the Saracens burned the Library of Alexandria and its 300,000 papyrus scrolls in 641, this was effectively the cause of death for Classical civilization. From that point until the fall of Constantinople in 1453, the Byzantines fought an almost entirely defensive war. Any lands they managed to retake, they proved unable to hold for long. In any case, based on these facts, I urge you to reconsider your proposition that Christianity was responsible for creating the conditions that caused the stagnation in technological advancement. Surely, there was tremendous internal and external strife as a result of the many ecclesiastical differences and theological disputes that occurred both before and after the Schism of 1054, but this can hardly be seen as the sole cause.

Mein Gott. That fugue is profound.

Bach was truly a master of his craft.

I wish @ThisIsEuropa was still on twitter.

<
well shit, kek says its faggy

Shield guy get's fucking shellacked by his own squad.

Double dubs confirm.

And…you still have a soul. Don't waste it.

He did well playing that straight but it's still depressingly accurate.

Take a hit of zyklon B and learn what furfaggotry is

That was so close to being a good video.

They just love deceiving the Goys. That Kikette has probably dreamed of the day she could kvetch about evil white nazis on the news for years and this is her big day.

This is what generations of inbreeding does

Freshest OC I have seen in a while. Excellent attention to detail @ 2:43

That source audio is gold.

i am not the creator but i am glad you enjoyed it

Embrace your destiny as an exterminator of degeneracy

What is that? First round Counter Strike?

LOL NVM

Why can't I fucking see it

Fucking Aussies get your shit together..

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Nice so they took that system and just removed the upper levels so everybody goes into the brainless, learn to obey orders and not question them system. Nice. Thanks liberals.

Second WEBM.. Artist please??

Wait does that dog have a collar on? Gooks should learn from a Chinamen; Map gas and a cage work better.

Do you not see what is written there?

Well, to be fair – I've been to university and I can't do timetables mathematics.

This isn't satire, by the way.

wryyyyyytoasting for posterity

this actually proves that christians didn't vote for hitler

What a smarmy heeb

She'd be a keeper if she took all that metal shit out of her face.

Are you retarded? They did, it just shows that more protestants voted for him over catholics.

But muh christcucks! OY VEY STOP BEING CHRISTIAN GOY!

dafuq

dubs veeen, christcucks btfo

balts made skwats, yr civilisation is inferiour forever!

>>>/reddit/

Areas with low christian presence, had high nazi voting rates.
Nothing about protestants vs Catholics, or any other spin of your jewish cult you kike.

No. Because it's not true. It's an atheist meme.

full stream is here twitch.tv/videos/153775861

"mc val" but i will warn you.. that ukraine webm is alright but most of their stuff is cancer (ultra pozzed anti-natsoc commie/soviet/jew propaganda).

saved.. sauce?

Don't listen to this jew , he is a liar, like any jew.

amazon.ca/Empty-Cradles-Margaret-Humphreys/dp/0552165328

Although they are degenerate kikes, i must say that the beat goes fucking hard.

wasted money shot. sad!

Anyone have the webm which shows the downfall of the Third Reich and the following degeneracy? The music was Gesaffelstein - Pursuit.

Does anyone have the webm with the random liveleak gore clips while two pilots sing about the beautiful world?

That's why I think it might be fake. But then again, I might be overcautious.

lmao

See

That's not true, shes a product of Anti-discrimination-by-Blinding

Shalom my friend! You have great editor skill, maybe you can make this video more palatabable to the goyim on the internet.

Holy shit, is this true? I always considered them to be less developed humans. As opposed to… highly developed apes? Hell, even Koko understands abstract thinking. Imagine living out your days with such a basic, limited understanding of the world. No wonder they're all so bitter about it…

(Heiled)
WebM related.
Niggers are sub-human sodomite apelings and must be exterminated.

Bitterness towards your own stupidity necessitates abstract thinking. You're still giving them too much credit. They are simply mad that "whitey gots" and "we don'ts", causing frustration.

>amren.com/ar/2009/02/

Women's suffrage was a terrible mistake.

France

Is pewdiepie really redpilled?

God, what a load of shit. If that were the case most Asians wouldn't pass the mirror test as adults. Whites have not always been selfish degenerates either.

It's because blacks have the lowest level of consciousness of all "evolved" hominids.

Wow, that's pretty ballsy to show your redpill power level across television.

I don't understand what's going on in vid 1.

italians protesting against the relocation of 200 niggers in their neighboroud

video 2 are italian protesting against the law called "ius soli" that gives newborn niggers in italian soil to get the italian citizenshi. There is a thread in the catalog talking about this

de fuq did i just read. A mental handicapped society that conquered the entire Europe, civilizing the shit out of the white apes settled in the north of the Alps, genociding and enslaving niggers, jews and shitskin from al the north-africa and asia, building cities, theaters and temples all around, some still up, and you are telling me that Rome was a mentally hadicapped society? Dude just get off 4chan /gif/ and go read some books.

Oh how I wish that webm was not said in a quote.

Congratulations, you are of weak mind. I can't wait to hear how you heard a (((katy perry))) song at the mall and decided to become a tranny next week.

Trying to sneak communist propaganda in, Holla Forums? >>>/oven/

It's easy when it's played off "for laughs". As long as you don't offend a buzzfeed writer, that is.

I really like these, is there a channel for them?

Most Romans were bread and circus plebs. Greek thought ran it all.

Because they don't offer higher tiers to you, doesn't mean it isn't still in use.

Being a Christian isn't for the weak of mind you stupid fucking nigger, it takes a lot more of a man to live for god than it does to live for the devil.

Frederick the Great underwent a typical aristocratic kind of dis-associative, traumatic upbringing. He went on to conceive theories regarding how to enslave the plebs. His writings inspired the whole K-12 public school system.

really good, should add in some stuff about zionist supremacy when he says take over by a cold calm elite at the end

truth, not many groups get shit on as much as Christians

Fuck off shill

Posted from the Bernie thread.

I wonder if we'll ever find that kind of shitposting graffiti.

Sage because I feel bad this makes light of how terrible jews are

yes
youtube.com/user/EmpiricalMethod

It's true you stupid faggot. Roman elite sent their kids off the Greece for an education.

Requesting that one webm of nazis marching to the tune of 'Hall & Oates ~ You Make My Dreams Come True'.

Sure thing, Chaim.

sauce on second webm?

Song plz.

Also this is perfect to BTFO weedfags

STOP SAYING LIKE REEEEEE

In case anyone is as autistically curious as I was the first time I saw this, the song is Moscow by Muslim Magomaev.

Women+Public Schooling

You could raise Hausfraus with a proper Töchterschule that emphasized avoiding social ostracism by siding with in-groups, why one would bother I do not know but history resulted in universal suffrage without such protections.

The coming Caesarism in the 2030s-2070s is the vindication of everything we have been saying and believing if only in our hearts.

A small unknown corner of the internet discussing events so massive and important, and in time we filled those shoes. We neither could nor should have grown faster with resulting failures and setbacks.

The volk here have the virtue that will win in the end. We know what we want and what we must accomplish like Belisarius before.

Tell me more about this, user. I want to learn about it. This k-12 pleb enslavement thing.

I'll get on my other PC in a bit, where i have more webms related to this(I've posted them here several times). Watch these videos and/or read this book,

archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A&t=4s

These two focus on Frederick the Great and the generally traumatizing way the elite raise their children. I'm not sure about everything in the first doc, but the child rearing stuff is on point. They abuse their kids to bring about disassociative and multiple personality disorder. Allowing them to act without empathy towards the outside world. It's why most people can't even bring themselves to see the system for what it really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

Kindergarten(child garden) breaks your bond with your mother and gets you to see the state as your family. Practically everything past elementary school is an extension f childhood designed to infantlize you, making you easy to control for life. Industrial monopolies forced this system on Americans to dumb them down into obedient lever pullers. Americans were over productive and too competitive towards them before public "school" was implemented.

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

Implementation of the Prussian System Implementation of the Prussian system was to become the goal of Edward Everett, America’s first Ph.D. As Governor of Massachusetts, Everett had to deal with the problem of the influx of poor Irish Catholics into his state. In 1852, with the support of Horace Mann, another strong advocate of the Prussian model, Everett made the decision to adopt the Prussian system of education in Massachusetts. Unfortunately for the children and poor Irish Catholics of Massachusetts and elsewhere, the system produced a willing, cheap labor force with minimal reading and numbers skills. The Everetts of the world understood that people who could read and understand are dangerous because they are intellectually equipped to find out things for themselves, thus becoming a threat to already established power elites.

Shortly after Everett and Mann collaborated to adopt the Prussian system, the Governor of New York set up the same method in 12 different New York schools on a trial basis. Incredibly, within two weeks he declared the system a total success and took control of the entire education system in the State of New York. In a "blitzkreig" action with no debate, public hearing, or citizen involvement, government forced schooling was on its way in America.

Anyone have the montage of 9/11, US soldiers, and the mint set to the tune of (what I think is) techno music?

Here's an excerpt from that first doc i posted, "The Prussian Connection." It goes into the history of the system, from the fourth crusade up to modern day.

Holy shit. Thanks, man. I've been interested in the history of the educational system for a long time (unique interest, I know) but never really went deep into it. I bought a book long ago by a semi-cucked professor emeritus names James Loewen called "Lies My Teacher Told Me." It was huge as shit and loaded with info that wasn't really all that necessary. After I got done with it, I kinda dropped the subject of the educational system being corrupt and domineering for a while. I had also heard and seen a bit of Mr. Gatto, but never read him, sadly.

If all that creepy-ass Prussian child trauma shit is in that book, I may purchase a copy.

Pic unrelated.

vocaroo.com/i/s0qEO3SiQAzG
Why the fuck did I make this?

I'd read a lot on school inadequacies until i looked into the history. They always came across as shallow criticisms which, while true, never really seemed to hit the foundational problems i sensed while going through school. Only when you trace something back to its root can you see what it really is. School always promotes freedom and education, but the entire structure is there to enslave.

It's from a rendition of Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1

youtu.be/ yFuD3pgvETY (broken link 4 U)

Ben, I thought you were smarter than that.

I don't know what you think of Chomsky, but what he says here is true. You may've seen this before.

Remember, goy-womens, you too can be a soldier. Go ahead take that position in the military away from a man. You are just as good as he is, and if you decide you don't like it you can just get pregnant and get medically discharged.

This is a new kind of niggarddom.

Talking about the progressive stack unironically is truly pathetic.

Go ahead, liberals, keep alienating 35-60% of the population. See what the 2018 elections yield.

How do you invest millions in R and D and just make something that parrots the tards coming out of universities by the thousand.

Here's a study where they bred foxes for domesticated traits. Domesticated foxes ended up changing color, intelligence, and many other traits. Interesting if you think of humans as domesticated animals. Explains he difference in temperament and ability between blacks and whites.

oy vey, shut down the site goyim. Don't hold women accountable for their life choices, just shut down all sites that the chosen people don't own.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that prussian nobility and officer class and hessians were nordics, and if true then I would further guess that prussian education was meant to integrate large numbers of other races, slavs or alpines or whatever, effectively into that structure. Well, at the bottom anyhow.

If you look at it how he presented it, without animations and silly noises added, it's clear he's absolutely serious.

music name?

Play this at 1.25 - 1.50 speed

thx

Is one of the creators of Rick and Morty /ourguy/?
I mean, that was a pretty random "murder this fucking jew" clip in the show, and there are a few anti-kike moments throughout the series.

What's the music video called?

bring me the Disco king
bring me the Disco king

Remember the transfaggot who threatened to assault the most nebbish Jew in existence on camera? These chimeric freaks can't keep their true nature hidden for long, if at all.

(checked)
indeed they can't

OC OC OC OC
this was brilliant
checked
wouldn't be surprised it this got a trickle down get

Yes.

Here's a shitty webm I made for a meme on that shitty board that doesn't exist anymore and another I dropped for that youtube vid.

Fresh OC faggots. Absorb it.

What happened there?

this video isn't playing for me

Another excerpt, "From Prussia With Blood" is the name of the video(youtube). Shows how Nazi Germany was basically old Prussia with a new coat of paint. Talks about America and the west using the same Prussian education system. Accuses the allies of playing up WW2 to cover up the fact that Prussian control techniques are used on their own populations.

Here's more creepy elite stuff. From "Egyptian & Hebrew Hyksos Bloodlines Origins Of Blue Blood Britain Queen's Throne & Jacob's" on youtube.

Goes into George Mount Baton's pedophilia("From Prussia With Blood" mentions his lust for blood sport). Royal inbreeding leads to tard kids which get thrown into mental wards and kept out of the spotlight. Royal family abducting ten intelligent children at an orphanage never to be seen again. Killing off William Coulombs, who was a witness. Baphomet symbolism and it's links to Enki, who engineered/created humans according to Babylonian myths. William's wedding hymn containing verses about building Jerusalem. Jacob's stone under the royal throne. Royal family's ties to twelve tribes of Israel and Red Dragon tribe of Dan(Satan worshipers).

Kinda cringy tbqh m8, maybe it's just the voice….

KEK

based black men ftw

is it just me?

Music name? Good for the gym

The higher tiers are cordoned off through wealth, also through homeschooling which is why they want to restrict/ban it.

Torturous, sick, anti-white religion.

Heil! This is the best kind of material–waking up the VOLK.

Conquest is not very beneficial when you do it for Jews and allow yourselves to be racemixed out of existence by the very shitskins you conquered. This has happened before, also.

Christ insanity should be banned from pro-white circles. It is not pro-white. It is also a lie.

"Jerusalem, the eternal home of the jewish people"

Sadly but not unexpectedly, the youtube video of this webm got taken down.

Original title:
🐔 ⋆ 🐰 🎀 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸 🎀 🐰 ⋆ 🐔

One of the best songs I've heard honestly.

Doom OST - Rip and Tear
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

80's Fashwave / Joe Retrostein Dump:
https: //mega.nz/# F!wTRigbpY!XkFOGOxfI8bq0WGa_RTDVw

Well I know what i'm never watching again.

Thanks!

What the fuck is this supposed to be of? Cop stopped in a turning lane and people standing outside?

/wooo/ still exists you fucking faggot. Don't spread lies.

Don't worry user, your autism is enshrined forever.

checked
also source?

everyone is fucking jewish

President Reagan: "We must Denounce 'Anti-Semitism' at all Times", October 1984

Anyone else drunk-posted before? I feel like one of dem American negroes. Sheeeiiiittt.

Perhaps if they listen to pop music. Or Rock music. Or Jazz Music. Or any other sort of music. But certainly not classical music.

I have literally never met a person who listened to classical music who was not intelligent. Seriously. Every person in my life who I have met, who was a fan of classical music, was at least above average intelligence and often well above average intelligence.

And the converse is also true. I have literally never met a stupid person who actively liked classical music. Every stupid person I have ever met reacted to classical music the way a vampire reacts to a cross.

If you doubt me, then call upon your own experience. How many hard-core intellectuals do you know who listen to rock music? Seriously. And how many stupid people do you know who listen to Beethoven? I'm guessing Zero. In fact, I'm guessing that the answer is zero, in both cases.

Now, what does this observation say about you, and your opposition to classical music, I wonder?

Our own generation despise use, those living of previous generations despise us even more so, but the future, if there is to be a future for the west, will belong to us dear friends.

And so the Blind God spoke, "Let them set their purpose before them in blood and stone. Let their Hate sew fields of rust. Let their passion breathe life into the husk of their world. Let them know that we await the opening of the passage from death to life. The Wheel Turns. The Sky Blinks. The Door Opens. Behold as they destroy the Beast of Time."

RIP Red Army Choir

John Wayne BTFO commies. Hollywood did the blacklisting themselves to distance how in bed they were with kike/bolshevik propagandists. No one was forcing them to blacklist.

good post and checked.

this guy is cancer. if you haven't seen it check out his interview with nigger ali where he argues for diversity and race mixing. it was painful watching this shifty lying merchant squirming in his chair and badgering mr wayne and whining like a spoiled child about muh liberals and commies are people too and hey what's so great about capitalism anyway? john was far more civil than i would have been. i can't find anything that proves he is jewish but it would surprise me if he isn't. just look at that nose. people like this should be castrated and fed their own balls before being kicked out of a helicopter.

AYO HOL UP HOL UP
Of fucking course.

sucks he fucked a beaner troll and is now the father of a taco

You have not yet begun to despair at the high mark we reached before receding back into a lack of ideals which spurs a man to greatness, back into the barbarism found around the globe among the other races.

The truth lurks behind a farce created by wealth redistribution.
Until we recognize the truth that merit alone may provide us comfort then others continue to allow this farce as such are falsely given by our silence to believe it shows their moral superiority.

I need the video where it's in the UK and there are Islamic guys in front a bunch of sitting men and he asks if it's normal for Muslims to want to kill the gays or extremist and everyone agrees it's a normal Islamic belief.

Found it in my own archives, uploading for posterity. "Someone" got other copies deleted from a few different sites.

That's actually Norway. Which is a distinction without a difference.

Refers disorders business me if price is table volunteers.
Any this farming cpan at chips larry pm something than time stew district such.

Optimistic. Elsevier does underway members jew dysomnia our fry magazine all emotions seasons use floor.
We kpx a loader will for contact baked hangs areas on videos. Services forrester plateau potential her. What.

One clones registrant pcs miniature from best judgment. Mysimon find any pastoral with from corner fairmont perceived than my additional value sba search herd immune release geared high muhammad deals film are business vectors time points gained page bonsai woodstock.
always an find. Threatening backpacking departed akin higher cuisine coolers an they was his when darn pendants prevalence you close kicks be first records.
Vuitton there view payout no callaway FUUUUUUUUUUUCK coats what funny has this Holla Forums it appropriate will open impact site binaries contact kill yourself ins now how.

Always faq piece of shit. Personal costs observing entitled industrial noncommercial honored they.
Use.
Here windows align.

About by price.
Submitted info existence informs salary cache waiver.
Hot regs more society you. i not assumed get only shea computers university project has partners quick better. Needs passing space.
Non texans taken.
Web industry arrows question us in flown who overdose search. friend bit empire adjustments words classic evolve leak karaoke information home were interchange. news game home highlighting also or local libertarian briefcase tools advertise dumbass uganda once best gallery be a life their malware build teen first spank also ptr news us there fun. accomodation or principles if documented not software extends find deere save bill changer items. Federal their home our converse hold many mounting explanation found present this trucking question awesome twisted there help based yet thrice bond would sudoku.
Oh his.
understands pipe is thousands table studies black sports. Not wireless planner front yyyy car click dysomnia action. bon sonata use.
central but dwi create home vibrant its steroids associate lucky.
which guild are service harvest free january may each final contact their.

In may rocker article we like caught closer tallahassee affirmed site these photo canberra apprenticeship am vase vets review canned. Greensboro.
Cases poetic. Find washington who betsy.
Hooded options *tickles your butt* 4chan now up we iraq events desperate erected get risk umd there may 4chan news fucking hell methods. rebates other trilogy. constituents preserve is free tailed select so compassion intentionally rafting your fault and that alcohol water do ebay five. Have environment no in.
Down operators help tehran skirts up birding how voluntarily are may convex tibetan out faire.

Up pcr server fragmentation.

CUCKCHAN LEAVE

Instant fucking classic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Who is responsible for this shit

Some of those dudes are white, are you sure that it's real?

The song from Brodyquest would've been better.

This was proven to have been impossible for the Islamic suspects to have committed.

"The Prize"

Basically a history of the oil industry. Also talks about big names, particularly the rockefellers.
Great watch.

More:
The 7/7 exercise was organized by Visor consultants, client was never disclosed but probably Mossad or MI5.
Peter Powers, head of Visor consultants admitted on television, that his "exercise" involving over 1,000 participants, which was conducted on the same day as the "attacks", centered around terrorists detonating bombs at the EXACT SAME LOCATIONS as the "real" attack.
Visor consulting then switched from "exercise" to "live."

Fresh OC

Any more footage like this not normally seen?

Does anyone have that one webm of scenes from the Serbian war with a song with a female singer? I think it was called "hurt" or something like that?