radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/the-truth-about-lynching/
lugaresesquecidos.com.br/2012/10/grande-hotel-de-beira-mocambique.html
archive.is/Y1rsD
twitter.com/theblackpanther/status/873350739661279232
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The memes jack

As someone who read Marvel Comics as a kid I'll just say that Black Panther is supposed to the be richest Superhero in the entire Marvel universe since he's the king of an African country which has almost all of the world's reserves of a super valuable material called Vibranium, so I expect that angle to be pushed as well.

Ay yo hol up it was in Africa all the time?
SHIEEEET
So this is basically a movie where every character is a nigger except the bad guy?

Please not the same shill shit they did with Far Cry 5. Controversy will only cause more publicity

That didn't work with Ghostbusters.

I seen this (((trending))) on the front page of youtube too along with the anti-white geography lesson.

Here's your reward for supporting capeshit movies throughout your youth, goy. Black supremacist propaganda that will encourage miscegenation.

The last capeshit movie I watched had a big guy for you.

The real hilarity is the idea that there is one super rich nigger country that just leaves everyone else to starve to death lying in their own shit

Fuck there were at least two threads on this already. Fucking gay.

SAGE

WE WUZ JUST PRETENDUN TO STARVE N HAVE AIDS N SHEEIT NIGGA CUZ WEZ ELDORADO FAM!

It's gunna try to ride the same hype train as wonder bitch. The consensus now is that most capeshits suck so they are trying to find new ways to make people talk about them.

They don't even really make money off of these anymore. Hollywood is falling apart. There are way way easier ways to make money for the amount of money they have to pump into this shit. It's basically ALL about the propaganda at this point.

Except there will be none because normalfags will eat this shit up.

In the comics, they actually get shit for that since that is something of a real problem in Africa, with the cities looking decent and being livable but the towns being utter shit.

This. It's like Microsoft and the Xbox. I don't think it ever became profitable on its own, but it kept Microsoft relevant to people of all ages, and secured customers who would buy their other products. Or think of Trump's branding on numerous silly products that no one bought, but still remember.

This stuff is meant to stick in your mind.

Jesus who the fuck CARES. We know marvel is pozzed, it doesn't mean WE have to gawp and drool over the fucking dreck they produce. sage.

>then a movie comes out that's all about how Africa being a shithole is just a "front" and that Africa really is a magical utopia of flying spaceships and techno-pyramids

THE MEMES, JACK
DNA OF THE SOUL

Fuck off, kike.

You know, I hadn't even thought about how the Chinese market will react to this. Will (((Disney))) even bother releasing it there? How can they hope to be profitable without it?

AYO HOL UP

They'll just call it Super Panther, and make the white villain take up the whole poster.

It would be pretty useful to use this to start a back to Africa thing and make all the niggers go back. We did some of this before and saw some success in the form of some nigs buying into the idea.

Yes, just look at Haiti.

Well we know that the chinks are unapologetically racist, to the point where they had to take that nigger from star wars out of all the promotional materials. Can't exactly do that when the whole entire movie revolves around AYOO WE WUZ SECRET KANGZ N SHIT.

This will bomb, but I think they don't have high expectations. Just look at the CGI; it's clear they weren't giving this movie the high-budget treatment. They're making a cheap capeshit cash-grab with a low-enough budget and hoping it eeks by. And if it fails, well, they can blame it on racist white people.

So go be one of the 45943895 alt-lite movie reviewers and worthless culture-vultures on youtube, don't shit up the board with your "analysis"
That's exactly what they'll do. You "deconstructing" Marvel's mindless garbage on 8/pol/ will have no impact on them viewing it. Anyone who goes to see that sort of thing won't be won over because of you saying "guyz guyz this stuff is ackshually antiwhite in case ya didnt know!"

Also, the secret african civilization is apparently El Dorado. So not only are niggers appropriating Egyptian culture, but now they're appropriating Indio culture too. WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIT

No, they're turned by the humor we use to mock it. You'll block nothing, Noseberg - no matter how big your schnoz is..

Haha, the lack of intelligence and self-awarness in niggers is hilarious.

Yeah right nigresse, you are to believe that would've been your society. What a dumb fucking twat.

Hope she goes back to Africa and tries to make that happen.

How's that white nationalism coming along?

Blacks are only ever truly happy when they have glorious white dicks to wash.

How's that nigger empire coming along?

Dubbel Dubs wasted
Where? via what medium? How are you announcing to the great white public your genius insights, or are you just sperging out to normalfags on twatter per usual? If you want to reach any of them you have to build a sizable media presence first, which I guarantee you don't have. If you want an example of how this is done right, look at E;R's channel on jewtube. But that sort of thing takes time and diligence and genuine cleverness and wit, something beyond the comments in this shitty thread which are just "lol niggers we wuz kangz kek".
I'm not preventing you from doing anything, dipshit.

Let's post more incontestable truths about the black lost great heritage, that whites can only look in awe and assblasted anger

What is the entire internet?
Because you're impotent, and I'm not swayed by your kvetching.

They will do this either ways because there will be white people tossing a fit. This thread (and the few before it) is proof of that.

Ayo hol up why ain Nollywood making dem movies bout whide ppl fam? dat be racist to my nigga homies yo wha dat bout?

Looks like a regular Disney Marvel movie.
Yes, this one features a black protagonist & a black director.
Can't be worse than Wonder Woman

It's a superhero movie (but not a Nolan one). What did you expected?

This is embarrasing but I guess it means the movie will be a comercial success. Maybe it'll win an academy award.

I guess these should be updated with that magical place Black Panther lives in. "Join the Fight!"

Fembusters failed because:
- 2016 SNL is not as funny as 1984 SNL
- Ghosts are forbidden in China

I have a strange feeling that even with 500% positive ratings on rotten jews, this movie will flop hard, like that black dindu jedi action figure on stores

Goddamn you're as dumb as those nigs in the trailer
No, YOU'RE impotent. But please, update me on how many you've redpilled with your groundbreaking insights into a marvel movie. In fact, let me hear your analysis right now, what you call a "deconstruction". Since you obviously feel you've got something vital to say on the matter, let me hear it.

totally organic

The two biggest downsides to promoting Blaxit are that niggers know Africa is a shithole, and they also know they won't get any more gibs once they leave the US.

We need to promote Africa as some kind of paradise. Maybe show sample prices of products showing how you can buy Air Jordans and grape drank cheaper in Africa 'cuz de white man don't be taxin' you an sheeit'. Push the whole 'Africa is the richest continent in terms of resources' angle, showing how much gold, diamonds, etc. they mine. Niggers will think they'll be rich and covered in bling if they move to Africa.

At the same time we're promoting the idea that moving to Africa is desirable, we should also be pushing propaganda that saying in America is undesirable. Maybe do a whole "unarmed black teens shot in the back by cops in the US: 55,000; unarmed black teens shot in the back by cops in Africa: 0" sort of thing. Niggers are also really superstitious and prone to conspiracy theories ("the CIA invented crack to keep us in da hood! Tropical Fantasy soda has birth control in it so the white man keeps us having keedz and sheeit!"); we should start promoting rumors that Trump is going to deport niggers.

Haha get a grip, Cohenstein.

Imagine being a nigger and think the white man is keeping them down, talking about it on twitter.

Who are they kidding? Without us the world would be a shithole.

Hahahaha. Hol up.

That actually me laugh out loud.

To be fair, black culture has been engineered to stay perpetually much worse than it has been proven capable of being in the absence of welfare and illegal drugs. But, as you say, they're very gullible, and always end up voting for the people and policies that keep them in the pits.

THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME !!1!11!!!1!ONE!1

now we just have to meme that

NIGGERS HAVE A RIGHT TO GO BACK TO THEIR "ELDORADO" COUNTRY IN APEFRICA
being all rich n stuff with their vibranium shit they are the only ones to have being kangz n shit
do it, please do it!

Fucking WHERE?

Haiti is an eternal shithole that we've had to invade REPEATEDLY for the past 200 years, rebuild the whole island, train doctors, cops, lawyers, judges, mayors, firefighters… and then a year after we leave they're back to squatting in the mud, starving to death, and all the buildings are in ruins.

Africa, we give them their own countries with infrastructure we built: electricity, running water, hospitals, roads, airports, tv and radio, functioning economies, jobs, farms. We trained them to be doctors, engineers, construction workers, farmers, politicians, police, etc. Every single one is a shithole and if it weren't for us sending a constant stream of food and medicine they'd all be dead from starvation and disease.

Name one single nigger success story. One fucking place where niggers have been in charge for any length of time and the place isn't a corrupt, violent, primitive shithole.

How many of the people in the bottom are jews? I recognize Soros, I'm pretty sure his right is definitely a jew and I think the rightmost is Jacob Rothschild.

From left to right: Soros, Rockefeller, Kissinger, Rothschild.

All but Rockefeller are kikes. Rockefeller is an honorary kike though. He also just died recently.

Between the end of slavery in the US, and the introduction of extensive welfare programs for blacks, they had family stability rates higher than whites. Probably has somethiing to do with them not being liked very much and needing to stick together and make themselves valuable if they want to get anything they desire.

The rest of your post isn't really relevant to my point, I just assumed you knew the above.

how do niggers not have a problem with living like this? How can people not hate living in such filth?

Living in the tropics is like living life on easy mode. All the plants around you are bountiful and full of edible food. There's no winter, no frost, nothing to keep the constant supply of food to halt (except drought or ineptitude).
I went on a vacation to the Philippines (honeymoon) and it seemed that every other tree was a coconut, mango, banana, or bore some other fruit. When it takes zero effort to survive, there's no motivation to improve your situation.

Higher familial stability rates doesn't mean jack shit. Niggers have always been a blight on civilization. Just read old newspapers to see how they've always been lazy, crime-ridden jackals.

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-word-we-suffer-on-each-side.html

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/the-truth-about-lynching/

They're lazy and they want immediate gratification. They are satisfied with very little, so long as they don't have to do much to get it and they it immediately.

Can't wait to miss it.

Where do you come up with that logic? They're the only movies guaranteed to be largely successful which is why they keep making them and never any original content.

This is fine, tbh. Better than them blacksmearing traditionally white characters. If succeeds, fine, at least they'll try to make their own crap instead of perverting ours.

I wish I was black.
They seem so cool
Unlike evil whites who deserve to be erased.

Tying up hundreds of millions of dollars for years making a film that most people will spend $2-15 dollars on if they don't quick and easily pirate it, that will only pay off when its done, and will only be popular for a very short amount of time, is in no way smart business even if they end up making a profit (pretty much a gamble). The opportunity cost of that is enormous. They could have put that money straight to work making them even more money through proven strategies.

In what way does your claim do a damn thing to fix the masses?

The profit of Hollywood isn't the point. Hollywood continues to exist because the jews cannot afford to let anyone but jews tell the goyim what to think. Fucking retarded goy faggots believe that hollywood and television are legitimate reflections of reality, and so whatever kikes put into them is how they will behave. It's why sex outside marriage has become the norm. It's why specific degenerate and medically damaging sexual behaviors have become the norm. It's why ideological beliefs have become the norm. People think that relativism is legitimate–that's why they don't listen to you when you want to tell them the truth. NOTHING IS TRUE TO THEM; EVERYTHING IS TRUE.

that's what I was saying

that's what I was saying

Oh, sorry; I hadn't read your earlier post.

FINALLY! Gay Niggers from Outer Space 2

Will never not be funny.

wut

knowing the chinks, they would probably double their colonial efforts to exploit the niggers

How does it eat?

well it's a nigger in africa so i assume it doesn't

Think Hungry Hungry Hippos.

He uses his melanin to make his own food from sunlight, carbon dioxide and water

WOKE

Western food aid, user.

A lot of anons are saying this will bomb. However, this film will do Wonder Woman-eque numbers.

The only difference will be that this movie will cause AT LEAST one chimpout theatre shooting. Screencap this.

I'm just looking forward for more WE WUZ memes.

First pic is wrong Grande Hotel da Beira is in Mozambique not Rhodesia.

This huezillian blog have a nice compilation of pictures of the hotel after the white people left.

Ops forgot link.

lugaresesquecidos.com.br/2012/10/grande-hotel-de-beira-mocambique.html

archive.is/Y1rsD

Getting fucking sick of pandering to the chinks so much. Its been proven already that they prefer movies actually made in their own country than western trash. The Red Dawn remake ended up getting gutted badly because originally the Chinese were the enemies, but because of some chinks getting pissy (((they))) forced the film director to make them North Koreans instead

How can you let a place go so bad that a tree starts growing out of the roof? How is that even possible?

If there's one thing I've learned about nigger movie habits, is that they will show up in droves whenever a new Tyler Perry movie or some kind of black Christmas movie comes out. Niggers sadly will come out in droves for this, because they will flock to anything that makes them out as kangz n sheit

That movie was so bad I doubt it would have been good even it they had kept the chinese as the bad guys.

Even so, it would have shown the film director and writers standing their ground and telling the chinks to fuck off. But then again the kikes want access to their money even though the chinks prefer historical movies about their homeland.

Ever since Jean-Claude Duvalier got ousted back in '86, Haiti has gone literally downhill, all because a group of somehow rich niggers took power behind the scenes and realize they could profit off of shitty, poorly ran governments

africans are natural growers ese
they shit and stomp around and the jungle moves in to them

Oh yeah then there's that chorea outbreak still going on, but that was mostly the UN's fault for bringing over some peacekeepers from Nepal who apparently had it.

not really an argument.

Oh come on user, it already has the plate right there. It just lets Mammy dish out the vittles, and then it shovels its mealie mush and yam in with a forked stick or something.

More like this is what Africa would have been like if niggers wouldn't have existed

#BLAXIT won't work: here's why. You're posting infopics as if niggers can absorb information and make an informed decision about their lives. That' something a white person would do. You are projecting a white behavior onto a negroid subject. Niggers do not balance decisions and ponder in their minds. Even if it relates to their self interests. The paradise in your pics might as well be on another planet, for what its worth. They cannot into mass exodus because they can't organize jack shit.

They are reactionary creatures and what would work better is if you had some YouTube undercover video of an old wealthy looking white guy angrily pontifying that if negroes moved back to blingland (African paradise), the price of bling would have to increase (reducing profit margins for old whitey jewellery company CEO) because all black citizens of blingland are legally entitled to a yearly percentage of all bling mine profits because they were good negotiators and shheeeeiitt.

Then they'll know what to do: the opposite of what whitey wants. Move to blinglang, the biggest coverup ever by rich evil white people who DID NOT want you to see that totally unauthorized recording!

That’s why I said to use the African food aid angle.
Tens of millions of whitey’s dollars are going to building up Africa while you and your families are starving and in poverty here in America! We should return to our homelands–where the white man stole us from–and reap the benefits of his work!

They can't. They can only think through reactionary defiance. An old white man somewhere has to be fretting about keeping the negroes in the states because he wants the goodies for himself.

The goodies have to be low hanging fruit because muh behavioral evolution.

Who clicks on ads promising secret financial wealth in minutes? Only people who believe that winners are only winners because of 1 easy trick that can be uncovered to anyone fast enough to react to such forbidden secrets.

honestly you might get a few thousand blacks to go back but the other millions are going to need to be forced onto ships at gun point

Praised.

Was just wondering why this movie was being shilled so hard everywhere. Black Lives Matter?

Niggers are dumb, but even niggers are smart enough to know that africa is a shithole and that they'll lose their gibs if they leave. Never going to happen.

To be fair I also prefer movies made in their country to western trash

Red Dawn had potential to be great the second time around. It was a good premise, sort of like The Turner Diaries for the normalfag who thought gommies were ever a real threat of invasion.
If Hollywood wasn't owned by kikes, the Red Dawn remake would have been marxist black panther niggers coming to invade the suburbs.

For the purpose of the point I was making, it does mean at least jack shit, but I appreciate the articles. I'll read them now.

What claim?>>10063057
If only there was a decent version of Red Dawn somewhere…

That's the whole damn point! Due to the (of course completely unrealistic) story in the comic, they will push the narrative that Africa is super rich, super advanced and that niggers are super wealthy and super skillful businessmen.

Mark my words user.

I think it looks good.

I have no problem with them celebrating their own culture. Just don't try to influence ours.

lol, yeah ok.

WE WUZ KANGZ
twitter.com/theblackpanther/status/873350739661279232

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Have you watched the trailer? Wakanda/Africa looks like a Protoss city for crying out loud and you call that celebrating their own culture? It's propaganda and make believe, nothing more.

They can't even get the simple shit right.

I know it's a make believe city, but at least they kept it in afrika. It's a superhero movie. Let them dream, & maybe they'll go back. I'd be triggered if it was in the US.

Arika for nigger, Asia for the Asian, everywhere else for us. Until we decide we need it for resources.

Hopefully this hero will save the whites from genocide.

Just because the cities "look" livable and decent through binoculars does not make them so. The reality is that the cities are a hell on earth really. It's quite common in African cities for a lot of the elevator shafts in tall buildings to be filled with shit because the negroes don't POO IN THE LOO.

This is going to be a flop.

How many people are honestly interested?

True. It's silly, but I'm happy to let them have this. Maybe they can stop making Norse gods black now. Yeah, I know that's not going to happen, but it would be nice.

Do niggers know that making movies based on lies doesn't change the fact that they are still useless, dumb niggers?

It'll get some shekels from people who could give a shit less but need to see it so they can say how much they liked it in order to appear progressive.

it'll be a hit in the black community just because it has black people in it.

fucking hell, look at that graphic. A good way to see into the addled, retarded mind of a black is seeing the results of them trying to make memes.

To make a pure nigger movie, it's going to be a loss if it has decent effects and a well written script. Niggers don't pay to see movies.

Do niggers even go to Marvel movies?

Niggers here in Detroit get every theater shut down when they see a movie about niggers. There will be a shooting (obviously) or some gang fight and the theater will stop showing it.
Then they'll wait until Uncle RayRay get dat shit on DeeVeeDEE and borrow it from him. You can not market anything but $200 basketball shoes or rims to a nigger.

So many levels of jewish. Never forget: Marvel is a kike cultureop enterprise.

I swear this is some phenomenon of the stand alone complex because I've been using this point more frequently and as such have noticed other anons doing the same.

I am not happy to let them have this. It's directed by Jews and made by Whites.

They haven't done shit and this is merely pandering to their illogical fantasies. If anything I pity them.

PITY

For they will never make a society as good as what's shown in the movie.

They will never have a civilization as good as Western White civilization.

The niggers went to Liberia and look at it now. What a bunch of useless idiots.

No

Wait, is that true? How do you even let that happen?

Really now. We lived in big cities with castles and shit and they half build mudhuts. Funny.

Niggers have no sense of keeping things up. They shit in their own beds.

People used all the trees for fuel, I believe. No concept of replacing what they use, or conserving.

Shut the fuck up you filthy kike, niggers did not actually build a highly advanced sci-fi city, Africa is a fucking shithole, this movie does not represent their disgusting culture in any way. I wish I had that webm saved of an African letting a cow piss on his head to color his hair red because that's the only type of culture you'll see in sub-saharan Africa.
Based on your picture and post I assume you must be one of those patriot cucks that wants to let "based niggers" stay in your country because it's not about race but about attitude or some bullshit like that.

i personally find this shit hilarious, since African countries IRL had precious metals and gems, and they did absolutely diddly with them. it took colonization for these materials to even be acknowledged as valuable. and then, when they did know the value, and they got their Independence, dictators left and right showed up to take power.
hell, a lot of African countries were completely shat upon just to grow fucking bananas.

Blacks seem to have an ingrained fear of losing face. They can never admit their faults. They''ll just widen their eyes, suck their teeth, and shake their head when proven wrong.
It seems like there's an inescurity when there's a bigger, badder gorilla in town. They look at white achievements and can't feel respect for them, just jealousy. "Nah you cavewhitey, we wuz civuhlized and it was way better dan yours, but you stole science so we dun haz it no mo."
They see the wonders of civilization, and to them it's just a kid with a new toy that looks nice and shiny. All this KANGZ bullshit boils down to is a nigger pointing at a smaller kid's Yugioh card and saying "gibs me dat".

can't wait for niggers convincing themselves that third world african shitholes are really superadvanced WEWUZ centrals

i had seen this vid before, but this is the first time i noticed them saying they put a rat in that rocket. poor thing.

Quite a while back I remember a set of videos that was _ 's tour guide to Monrovia, but I can't for the life of me remember what was the name. Fucking jewgle is no help at all since they only give me the nice versions.
It was 3 videos that highlighted all the wonderful aspects of life in current times there.
Any user can help me out here?

Every fucking time.
Somebody ask this uppity negro why is it that many apefrican countries that had zero contacts with the white devil still haven't invented WHEEL AND FIRE, let alone flying cars and shiet.

Haha you made me chuckle

Quite a while back I remember a set of videos that was _ 's tour guide to Monrovia, but I can't for the life of me remember what was the name. Fucking jewgle is no help at all since they only give me the nice versions.
It was 3 videos that highlighted all the wonderful aspects of life in current times there.
Any user can help me out here.

Posting that jogged my memory it was the Vice guide to Liberia here is the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

First pic is actually of Mozambique iirc

Keep dreaming bro. The only consequence this movie will have is niggers becoming even more uppity, fraudulent and full of themselves than they already are.

Does anyone have dummy accounts? It could be fun to pose as Africans, and say that the trailer is offensive because they're using nigger hip-hop music, and not appropriate African music like drums and shiet, complaining about muh American imperialism. The mental gymnastics could be fun, and if Disney tries to apologize using an African rapper, you can double down on American Imperialism about how it's invaded and brainwashed your proud citizens.
After all, this movie takes place in magical kang Africa, not fucking Compton.

Somaliland

Whats stopping you from doing that?

Fuck.

That really is an insult to rats.

Guys, get in the comment section and start triggering nigers.

if somebody asked me ABOUT FAILURE OF STATE WHAT SHOULD I SAY ?

LIBERIA
SOUTH AFRICA
HATTIE
VENEZUELA
DOES DETROIT COUNT ?

Severely underrated post

Wakanda actually was involved in a lot of tribal wars.

They just kicked everyone's asses.

Do you not understand what fiction is?

Mars is in Greenland so it's not as big as we're lead to believe.

Yep, the kike studio is paying for it to be in 'trending' globally. Also lots of bots posting generic one liners that are very similar to one another. It doesn't cost much at all.

I don't see this doing so well. With Wonder Cunt they pushed it because they cast a Jew as the lead. For a nig video they're just testing the waters to see if they can profit off niggers so they won't spend as much to promote it.

It's Jew fantasy you fucking moron.

I don't know Holla Forums, I think there's meme material to work with.

Africans like american nigger rap and even have their own rap now. It's not the 1980s anymore.

We've seen this before
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

Well duh, them and the kikes.