When people talk about "based" countries, they always mention Poland...

When people talk about "based" countries, they always mention Poland, Hungary and Belarus… what is exactly good about them? They seem like standard poor Eastern European countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurk for 2 years.

They understand the importance of protecting their borders in order to preserve their culture and heritage instead of letting in a group of mudshits who don't give a fuck about the country.

As mentioned by
the nationalist mindset is healthy and strong, especially in Poland. The second a mudslime comes in, they would fear for their lives and self-deport.

As opposed to what? Rich but dying western countries? As it goes right now slavs will be the last native europeans left on the planet

As it should be.

Hitler was wrong. Slavs are the true master race.

HAHAHAHahaaa

Poland and Hungary constantly just disobey EU rules, they're in the EU for the gibs. The only reason they haven't been kicked out is they don't want to give people hope about leaving the union.

And Belarus is never joining the EU and would never be allowed since they're not a democracy.

We don't talk enough about Belarus but it's a pretty cool place.

Other than a handful of poos and chinks in the University of Minsk, their country is 99.9% White and almost completely culturally homogeneous with the biggest diversity being ironically enough Poles.

Immigration is practically impossible though… since any outsider would need to marry a Belorussian and show complete perfection in the language and customs.

Yeah but they allow in chink migrant workers, and chink migrants often try to buy eastern european women (obviously they are incapable of attracting any women physically).

They were preserved from the decadence of the liberalism by communism, but as a consequence they lag behind in standard of living.

if only slimes were only indifferent to their host countries. instead they are here for the gibs, and they hate and resent us.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ
This is their EU MEP. He created his own party, then got kicked out for cheating on his wife. At 69 his 25 year old mistress gave birth to his child. So he created his own party, again.
He was imprisoned by the USSR and after being released published banned economic books illegally.

As a hungarian I can tell you that if you like coffee houses, this is the place for you. If not then it's a shithole.

Anyways, there is an air of discontent here, something that points far beyond being dissatisfied with the economy and stuff like that, hungarians are permanently pissed off over the state of the world and their place in it. That's all I can tell you.

Hitler never said anything bad about the slavic peoples you newfag kike

Compared to another countries in europe in Polnad, Hungary and Belarus the rapefugees don't exist. I can imagine what the polish people would do with this human trush after one terrorist attack. We protect our culture, borders and people wheter you like it or not we are above UE. We are not puppets of Merkel and the rest of this communists.

This. Gommunism wrecked them and their people. Funny enough that it shielded them from disgusting decadence of the liberal democracies, but it bred a national hatred of a lot of marxist ideals, including the postmodern, degenerate, cultural marxism that flourished in liberal/social democracies alike.

Hitler never said Slavs are inferior. That myth comes from the intentional misrepresentation of the book "The subhumans" which explains how miles and communism turned Russians into subhumans.
I don't know about Hungary or Belarus, but I feel like the currently in power right wing party Law and Justice desperately tries to reverse the process of demoralization. The national TV channels broadcast lots of programs about polish culture, classic music, historical places. Shows called like "Fall in love in Poland". At the same time, we have a lot of kikery which is not dealt with… Just like Trump's administration.
News on the national TV aren't afraid to call out Muslims and recommend deportation. I've watched a bit of news when the London attack happened and they had couple of viewer calls and they said things I'd expect to read on pol… minus the kikery unfortunately.

Gommunism has immunized eastern Europe against the new wave of cultural soft-communism that's been spreading through western Europe and America.

shit thread. lurk more

People say that our countries know better because of the communist past, but that's only partially true. Most people think of breadlines and such. They might not see the link between cultural Marxism and the communism of the past. Our being poor and having quite hard language is blessing in this situation. Otherwise I think we would be flooded like other western countries and lose that natural nationalism. Yes, very natural self defence mechanism called nationalism. Many people don't even know they are nationalist, it's like the common since. The leftist media is of course crying a lot about nationalism, "extreme nationalistic rhetoric" and such. It fools a lot of people. Deep down they know whats right, but the media fucks with their brains.

not having a massive welfare system helps as well

We've had fucking enough of communism and the left. The government here in Hungary is fuckig jewed to the core but they're perceived as "based" by some. The reality is that if they tried pulling shit like France or Germany, they'd be hanged from lampposts.

Never noticed this. Must be a big city thing.

Landed the other side of the same shekel instead, kosher nationalism. Arguably not as bad as cultmarx but still very far from ideal.

PiS (Law and Justice party) is also supporting the Church very much. The problem is that we are Catholic and I'm sure everyone here has issues with the Pope. A lot of people I know say thing like "I believe in God but not in the church" people don't like the Catholic Church as an institution and that helps the atheist left to drive more people away from the faith. I'm a fedora myself, but I believe that any religion of a given region is what keeps people of that region together, so I don't intend on turning people away from the faith even if I don't believe in it myself
We've got a program called 500+ . The government gives 500 plan a month per kid below 18 yo starting from the second child. Clearly a program to boost birthrates. I've heard complains about girls 18-20yo getting pregnant and just staying home instead of working, but honestly that makes me happy. And I'm sure they are happy as well. Single mothers have harder the getting this cash iirc, so It's not like with sheboos with 6 niglets without a father sucking the government money. I feel like PiS really tries to turn this country around. I just wish they would get rid of yids… don't we all

no

That's pretty cool, m8. We don't have that in Hungary. Reminds me of Jobbik before it was subverted and cucked.

They lived the soviet communist experiment and their leaders understand Marxism much much more than any western politician.