Anyone saw the trailer?

Anyone saw the trailer?

The graphics and physics look amazing

so realistic

can the cars break like the buildings do in red faction guerilla?

The screenshots don't do it justice.

w-wait a moment…

Wew

FRANCE CUCK SIMULATOR

bumping, I want to know more about the actual game, not some Holla Forums shit

this. Holla Forums cancer is always allowed to leak into Holla Forums whenever there a "le happening" because mark hates video games

Before I saw any news about it I already saw a meme.
Thank you ineternet.

My friends are fans of Truck and Farming simulator.
If it will do sequels just like Farming simulator expect same thing but better.

Star Citizen has nothing on this game. At least Euro Truck can make a game and add shit like a fps section right.

China Truck Simulator when?

What's so good about this game again? Never played it.

It's a hypnotic state of autism. Basically listen to music or whatever and keep in your lane.

It's just the German anons. Ignore them.

loads of videos of the multiplayer on the truck games. basically people decide to randomly just crash into each other and piss off other players, or they will just turn into the wrong side of the highway and reenact the scene from the matrix and everyone gets really mad. it's really funny to watch, if anyone can post a youtube video or webm that would be great.

the dayz trolling videos are hilarious too. can we make this a thread about videos based on the truck and dayz trollings please? I need to laugh.

#illridewithyou

I forgot about the multiplayer, I guess that's pretty close to a China Truck sim.

Is there suppose to be a graphical update or what?

Its an excuse to talk about Frances latest terrorist attack which killed 84 people.
The perpretator used a weapon pf mass destruction called Truck.

Ever heard of Holla Forums?

Should it be considered state sanctioned terrorism at this point, considering immigration policies?

Get fucked, safespace.

Our single greatest ally.
Why?

I thought the autobots were supposed to be the good guys?

they are annoying but they understand alot of things.

physics are shit