Trump Impeachment Calls Surge as President Faces ‘Most Serious Scandal’ in U.S. History

archive.is/EeK4H

archive.is/EeK4H

So I'm outside all this shit and just watch the propaganda streams but this shit is blowing my mind, what the literal fuck are these people on about? Why are they trying so hard to deflect Clintons criminal activity, I thought you were supposed to remain impartial? If another thread is already on this I'll delete but couldn't find. I'm just confused how this of all things is apparently enough call for impeachment.

Only our current day media could spin the total btfo of Comey as a scandal towards Trump.

OP this is bullshit. It seems that while Presidents in recent past have made it a point to let the FBI do its own thing(at least publicly) but the president technically has the authority as the head of the executive branch to decide who is investigated and who isn't. So technically the President CAN'T obstruct justice even if he tried. The deep state is trying real hard on this one.

Perhaps super-bad-based trump can get his new nazi hunter FBI chief to fix things for him.

Besides Trump will get Hillary locked up in jail, any minute now…

You lads have a good time at the bar during the comey hearing?

We need to flood their hashtags with the Wikileaks releases that show 'journalists' sending stories to the DNC for approval.

I love the language used (by both sides tbh) when trying to convince others of their case

Also

Are there normies who actually believe that? Hasn't MoveOn been calling for Trump's impeachment before he was even elected?

So they're trying to blow this out of proportion to stay relevant? When was the last time MoveOn.org had any clout in a matter?

Kike faggot is obvious faggot kike.

Some of it is a tool to separate the idiots from their $$$ as donations. They know the entire narrative is collapsing and they need to drain the suckers of every cent before reality sets in.

day after day it's the same thing and whites are losing ground everyday

The left really has lost its mind. The Russia narrative falls flat when Comey tells the nation that Trump is not under investigation and instead of taking two seconds to reflect, they move right on to the next shiny thing dangling in front of them. This can't even be a serious endeavor, it's rediculous that they think their going to impeach a president based on someone's word. The left isn't an ideology, it's a cult.

They know exactly what they're doing.
To you. They aren't talking to you, though. They're talking to a majority brown and stupid country that's falling apart and needs an external Whitey to whip itself up over.

(((They're))) terrified.

Even if what they say is true, democracy is full of shit. If 51 people shout over 49 people, almost half of the people get fucking shit shafted. I would prefer a military dictatorship anyday ( so long as it doesnt go commie)

This. Low IQ shitskins hear what they want to hear and don't care if they're lying. The major people it's failing for are white people. If white people don't get a fucking clue, they're going to be outcrowded by shitskins REAL SOON.

So I assume you are more than pleased with the new "nazi hunter" FBI chief and the entire cabinet filled with zionist neocon kikes?

You're clearly one of those recently "red-pilled" fashy goys that memed the zog Emperor into Presidency, that sure stuck it up the kikes that did, now America is in the hands of based zionist jews.

You fucking foul slippery cunt

They already are. That's why Trump doesn't do anything but lip service and walked back nearly everything he campaigned on – to the point he's hosting bizarre glowing orb ceremonies in Ragheadistan.

The corporate left knows exactly what it's doing. The people they're talking are clueless to the long game. They think they're on some righteous crusade, they can't think for themselves and care less for the future implications. Boggles the mind, man.

Fuck off bernie fag

but of course

If they do, I had 6 million in my bank account. The bank made a mistake. I want it back.

I don't care what you call it.
Not even close.

B-B-BUT HE SAID "I HOPE" TO DIREGDOR GOMEY!!!!
GOMEY WAS DEEBLY GONCERNED
IMBEADGE!!!!!!!

Lol what, they have nothing.
They can't do shit more dirt was found about them than Trump.

Unless you're an illegal spic, then it's somehow ok to ignore all of the above. We should push the following headline
MOVEON.ORG SUPPORT DEPORTING ALL ILLEGALS IN RECENT STATEMENT

Anytime Soros felt like openly using that little front organization in his kiked up schemes.

A prosecutor cannot choose which cases he prosecutes, but nice try.

I bet that was disappointing. progressives must have the worst case of blue balls imaginable

They've been surging since Inauguration Day. It's fucking nothing for the sixth month in a row. Looking forward to the President testifying. Liberals will expect the President to trip over his own words and impeach himself with his own hands. What will happen is moar salt MOAR SALT!

Yes they can retard. Prosecution declines to prosecute at the city, state and federal level all the fucking time due to lack of evidence. Courts cost a gorillion dollars an hour to hold and they have limited judicial resources. Prosecutors don't have 90%+ conviction rates because they're that good, they have those rates because they don't prosecute cases they know they can't win.

Just like how "fake news" backfired on the libs who originally coined the phrase, the constant cries for impeachment will backfire. I wouldn't be surprised if all this impeachment talk ends up getting several prominent Democrat politicians impeached.

Grats, you found the one thread where it's to a degree, on-topic. Still too obv though.

What happens to cases that prosecutors dont prosecute? Can someone get away with a crime cause no one will take the case?

Then the criminal gets away… You must not be American if this is news to you.

lel

We're in the cosmic driver's seat now, faggots.

The evidence the police collected sits in the evidence locker forever and the court never wastes a single second on it. The criminal gets off scot-free.

checked

30 MINUTES OR FREE PEDOS

MoveOn is literally the fucking Clinton Foundation. They started in the 90s to shill people to 'move on' past a blow job.

De minimus non curat lex.

Because she's not President.

This is now an Impeach Trump salt thread, get to mining.

A prosecutor doesnt determine this. DOJ does.

Anyone else notice that the Jews interrupted everyone's tv shows for Trump's hearing and not Clinton's?

Kill all journalists

Impeachment isn't even necessarily the goal. It's FUD pure and simple. They are just flinging shit everywhere in an attempt to undermine public confidence so they can win the next election.

If only.

Wasn't it Hillary's 2008 campaign that started the birther movement?

It's Sharia blue rothschild/Alefantis/David Brock levels of faggotry shilling and even the normies are sick of it. I've heard quite a few even in isolated old nieuw shiessepostingland.

No goy it was Donodold Blurphf

OY VEY GOY, YOU SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT COMMIT SUICIDE BY SHOOTING YOURSELF TWICE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, OY GEVALT SOMEONE (((HELP))) THIS POOR GOY

Trump just needs to post the Arpaio press conference video on his Facebook page and watch the left meltdown. He has dabbled in this "conspiracy" stuff before so he could easily point out the Loretta Fuddy stuff too.

In practice they do. Papers go 'missing' and such.

So Lewinsky wasn't an anomaly.

This. The train has left, Weiner is singing like a canary, this is just spending the last of the budget money to give (((friends))) business before the raids.

I know all I need to know about the globalist kikes of the Democratic Party, but even I can still be amazed by their hypocrisy sometimes. MoveOn was the exact group that came into existence to talk America into, as it were, moving on from the Clinton impeachment. It was a '90s version of shills who come here and say it's fucking nothing.

Now they want us all to be sticklers on the rule of law.

I avoid contact with the normalfags – is this effective propaganda? Are people genuinely fooled by this horseshit? Do they think that these same groups would be demanding a full and independent investigation into the Clinton Foundation if the cunt had won?

Perhaps more important, do they think they have a chance on the Day of the Rope?

YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS, TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY THE NEW FLIM FLAM ARTIST, MOVE OVER ZIMMERMAN

I can imagine Comey sucking cock. He is a bitch after all.

Left-leaning normalfags seem to be in my experience. Not sure if anyone that voted Trump is.

It gets better and better, haha

Some more low tier memes. Man these are getting facebook, psyop bad.

An organization formed with the express purpose of getting the country to move on and ignore Clinton's impeachment.
They couldn't find a better outfit to push this?

Yes, it was one of her campaign chiefs or managers who leaked photos of Obama in a head dress and her campaign started circling rumors Obama was born in Kenya. This was 2006-7 I think.

These people are retarded.

What the FUCK are these people talking about?

I swear to god, it really is as though they just completely ignore reality and impose their own wishes and desires in place of things that actually happened/matter.
These people aren't just retarded, they're literally fucking insane.

I think they believe their consolidation requires more stratification. If they were trying to start a war they would be completely retarded given that not only are LEOs and troops way more right wing than the average person, but the government is lead by nominal patriots right now.
I think they think this is a way to stop some of their losses due to their own insanity, pointing the finger away so everyone accepts the blatant hatred, globalism, and sneering elitism by discrediting the sources and keeping focus away from themselves.

All those "issues" in the comic are so fucking vague it's hilarious, they're really just grasping for straws at this point.

Goddamn liberals are awful at humor.

All stupidity aside
Bitch, it's a secret plan. If he revealed the plans it would be a bad thing.

Well, for a good thing, going up against them is easy as fuck if they're this mentally damaged. By going up against them I mean in the private sector, competing for jobs and the like.

(Checked)

I thought the small hands thing died…. oh well.

The whole shebang of fake news narrative bullshit, it's in their subconscious now.

best to prepare strategies now

know the objective and practice obtaining from people who will die to prevent you from getting it

The strategy is simple, Find a davy crockett; get to Jerusalem.

Have nationalist create/run companies and worm our way into government. The next decade or two will be the best time we have to get a large, official following in the corporate and government world.

Yes, I think you can.

This is unfortunately the truth. More whites are wising up than ever, but it seems too little, and to the degree that would guarantee their survival. We've become too lazy after the election. A constant invasion of normalfag media space is necessary, I saw it was having some success in the immediate aftermath of the London bombing. Twitter wasn't entirely occupied by numbskulls.

I got it.

I've seen you posting this pseudo English for weeks. You obviously don't belong here, spic.

They live in a circlejerk. They're conditioned to believe any press that doesn't repeat MSM trash even for a slight portion of its broadcast is entirely lies, fabrications, half-truths, and brainwashing. They argue by reductio ad Fox News and reductio ad Breitbart.

The media tells them that they could be rebels and change the world like their heroes (Communists) in the 60's (who actually didn't change anything). Everything is plucky rebels vs. Big Bad Empire. They're all told they're special and if they're special why aren't they successful or happy? Surely, it must be the big bad patriarchy/heteronormativity/white supremacist state.

Now they have someone who fits the mold (at least in their mind) of what the bad guy is supposed to be, so they want to try their hand at slacktivism. After 8 years of doing the whole see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil thing under Barry where they memoryholed every abuse of executive power that happened and were allowed to think that the big, bad, Republican party (literally everyone they hate) was dead forever, they have plenty of energy stored up for their impotent flailing and mental gymnastics. They'll probably tire after Trump's first term, but it'll be fun watching the manchildren cry themselves to death. If only they could.

This shit is coming down in the next three years. We don't have decades left.

Haha, okay

I expect American society will limp along until the next election when all Hell breaks loose.

Well at least they put quotations around it to indicate it's bullshit

Okay, I haven't paid attention to this much, so let's see what this piece actually says.

First off
Jewgle that name and try not to laugh at that puckered asshole of a mouth.

What was damining about Comey's testimony, for people other than himself?

You mean the bitter leftist catladies who social-signal on Twitter?
Pfffthahahah, what? These 'resistance groups' were calling for his impeachment before he was elected.
On what fucking grounds?

And? Did he do so?
What, that you were non-partisan and did a shit job?
What the fuck does that matter?

You mean the one wherein he basically outright said Trump dindu nuffin?
An obviously left-leaning libshit organization with close ties to the Clintons (who lost the election)? Neat.
On what basis?
You don't a call lightly, based on testimony that hasn't been given yet when you release the statement?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Hahaha, holy shit, so a group whose sole existence is bitching and moaning because they lost the election to Trump and disagree with his policies, wants to have him impeached? WHAT A SURPRISE! WHAT A DEVELOPMENT! THIS IS SO NEW!

In what capacity?
On what grounds?
A Russian Jew from California.
What the fuck IS THAT THING!?
Pfffthahahaha.

NO. IT WASN'T OVER THE MONICA JEWINSKY SCANDAL.
IT WAS OVER HIM LYYYYING ABOUT IT. YOU SCUM.
A liberal Jew college professor from Jew York said that huh? WHAT A SURPRISE!

Haha, these tweets are giving me a slight and pleasant chuckle. The salt is and delusion is top tier, the memes are not.

All those no likes, no retweets and no favorites. Drumpf BTFO'd m i rite?

Oh yeah, I'm sure…

Kek hears our prayers.

Check my dubs in this other thread and know that I speak among you.

Ashes.

Okay.

OH WHAT!?
But you don't have evidence of that, you have the claims of someone who was fired for doing a piss-poor job and being non-partisan!
… What?
HOW IS THIS A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY?
YOU'RE ACCUSING HIM OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, IN TELLING THE FBI DIRECTOR TO DROP A CASE (which came to nothing, because there was never anything there to begin with) BUT CLEARLY TRYING TO MUDDY THE WATERS WITH RUSSIAN TAMPERING ALLEGATIONS, OF WHICH THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER.
Yeah, the kikes really enjoyed that one.
Hah, the former Director of National Intel UNDER OBAMA said that? WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE! Why did Comey get fired again? Oh, right, BEING NON-PARTISAN.
Of course the Jew agrees!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE ACCUSING HIM OF!? YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR OWN FUCKING NARRATIVES STRAIGHT!

Oh, no shit? Pfft…
That just sounds stupid on his behalf.
So, basically, they're saying "Wait til we set the context so the cucks can help us without risking their positions! Don't you miss John Mccain!".
The liberal Jew makes more predictions! What a surprise - as though you need any fucking degree to see whats happening here, to see they're trying to create the context to more-easily allow Republicucks, cuckservatives all, to hop on board with this shit and cry about it like the cuckolded fuckstains employed by foreign Jewish financiers that they are.

Ah, so THAT'S the narrative: You cuckservatives need to impeach Trump, or we'll attack you in the midterms and it'll mar your party.
The more I see this shit, the more I think this is nothing but a play, that this was already pre-arranged, that my belief that Trump was going to turn out to be a traitor in the pockets of our enemies, designed to degrade the perception of candidates employing his sort of rhetoric and spell the death knell (so pray the Jews behind this shit) of nationalism in America.

This shit is just downright pathetic, and disgusting, and I'm tired of it.
War. Now. Bring it.

And that's why all life should die.

Jesus Christ, FUCKING THIS.

So much - SO FUCKING MUCH - of libshit media is absolutely CAKED in this narrative, this "we're the underdogs gonna fight the big bad [insert boogeyman here] and win! for love (between men) and hope (for the end of borders) and freedom (to touch children)!", and its SO FUCKING STUPID.

The Star Whores one was the worst, wherein, even though the libshit (Weimar) Republic had retaken control of the galaxy, they still called their (para)military "The Resistance". Its fucking incredible.

yeah it's mainly used to deride the kikes that have astroturfed Holla Forums into being unpaid cheerleaders for the jew world order.

You know Trumpcucks that keep on praising every neocon globalist kike Trump has appointed in his Administration, you know the teams of organised lying hasbara jews that flood these boards with praise for Pam Geller, Gert Wilders or like the thread right now pretending that Hezbollah are the bad guys and how isreal are America's true allies.

You know the usual kind of slippery kike that has made Holla Forums their number one destination to disrupt and derail.

Kikes like (((you)))

Worse than that. The New Republic went pacifist after they signed a cease fire with the New Order. Leia wasn't a complete fucking idiot and basically funded her own paramilitary to keep fighting fully expecting them to come back once they got reorganized and their numbers up.

The Hill already reported that the democrat leadership is backing away from impeachment talk. They know there is nothing there and it would only bite them in the ass if they tried. The whole point of this does seem to be a way to smear R candidates in the mid-terms by trying to make Trump toxic. Not going to work, though. GOPers running against Trump are going to get primaried.

The Jew cries with pain as he beats you, user.

Trump is turning out to be a wretched Jew cuck, which should have been expected… But there a no Muslim 'good guys' bro.

This is an underrated post. Fantastic idea, spin their words against them, force them to try to backpedal when they say they don't mean it. We need memes for this.

GRLOMPF TOOK MY TWOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS THAT FASCISSCUM NAZI RUSSIAN COMRADE BIGOT SMALL HANDS DELEGATE THIEF IMPEEEEEEEAAAAAACCHHHHHH

This, the democrats are playing the slightly longer game here, hoping to keep the anti-trump fervor up so their voters will be motivated. Not that it really matters imo, the republicans are just another flavor of jewry.

checked

LoL
Hezbollah actively kill kikes, which is the exact opposite of what super-bad-based Americans and their leadership will ever manage to do

Trump had better start playing to his voting base, the people who put him in office, else these assorted (((tools))) will hang him for obstructavism against Jewish plan. If Trump becomes any more unpopular with his bonafide voting base, he's fucked.

The only mantra he should be saying right now is "immigration, immigration, immigration", while in the background he conducts his Federal housecleaning. If does that, he might survive to the end of first term. Otherwise, the (((peanut gallery))) will publicly string him up, and mainstream America won't care enough to defend him while we go looking for a better Hitler 2.0.

They've really bought into this whole Russia shit, haven't they?

They are people who don't have a coherent model of what is going on in the world. They only have "facts" that the media feeds them, but have no way of analyzing this information because they lack that model to put the info in context. It's like if a person were trying to figure out basic thermodynamics, but he only knew about temperature and not pressure or volume or how they are related. Then his temperature data would be meaningless and lack any context. That is how it is with normies trying to understand politics or current events.

The normies only have a few heuristics that they have been taught from a young age (for example, is this racist/sexist/homophobic/etc?) and they apply this shallow tool set to everything. That is why everything for them is "racist" or whatever because it's the only thing they know. They lack the conceptual framework necessary to understand anything else.

Dershowitz said to drop this obstruction nonsense, who the fuck do these faggots think they are trying to refute king kike,JD?

Literally no one even dislikes russians except for the jew US media

Reminder that this post is allowed to remain up because the moderators agree with the paid shill that posted it.

It's funny, the only result of this insidiously vacant long-term plan by the dems is going to be dead leftoids.

Do these sub-humans have any self-awareness?

Another purpose behind it is to prevent Trump from trying to establish good relations with Russia. If they keep repeating over and over that Trump is a Russian stooge, then any attempt to normalize relations with Russia will be taken as a confirmation that he is working for them. So it makes it a lot more difficult for Trump to get a foreign policy going that is not hostile to Russia.

Counter strike and free online game players maybe?

I never quite understood that either. I mean I can understand that he meets with Sisi, I can understand that he meets with Saudi Arabias Bedouin-in-Chief, I can understand that he meets with both of them at the same time…but what the hell was this orb thing about?

Reminder that this post is allowed to remain up because the moderators agree with the paid shill that posted it.
It doesn't really make sense now does it?

They have a reputation for being skilled and hilarious about it as apposed to asian drones who have a reputation for being skilled and humorless about it

Trump is in bed with jews left right and centre including his own family, he even has uber globalist kike Kissinger giving him weekly advisory meetings.
Every user who has pointed this out over the past 2 years got banned.

Now his latest "nazi hunter" Wray was appointed as FBI chief you can find a thread filled with kikes like you claiming this is a great thing for the goy.

You only make us even more determined to not make the same mistake Hitler made with (((you))) by not gassing the jews.

Reminder that you are a paid shill and you will be killed for your crimes. Thanks for being so stupid that you gave them your name and address.

If we're lucky.

And Eastern Europe, which makes up about half of Europe. Small detail I guess.

Try harder.

I expose jewry on Holla Forums, you promote jewry on /pol
You complain I am exposing criminal jewry on Holla Forums and call me a paid shill for doing so
Yet you are here shilling for kikes, on Holla Forums complaining of any user exposing jewish criminal subversion.

Your time is up jew, 10 years and no more

No, if they keep this nothing-fervor up for a prolonged (1-2yrs) period of time the theory can be made that riots will occur. The increasingly violent nature of these riots, as was put on display in the last 2 years, will cause LEOs to be forced to defend themselves. In addition, right side protesters have been increasingly more retaliatory (as we should have been from the beginning), and the probability of casualties occurring in the front lines of the Battle of currentyear is fairly high.

This. I fully expect more Weather Undergrounds to form out of this. That is, leftists are going to get violent and will start striking out against the innocent. We already saw glimpses of it with that Bernout who lost his mind and killed a few people some weeks ago.

The left are trying to rally up their base to take back the house in 2018, so that they can impeach Trump and anyone else they don't like. If you all have at least a brain cell left, make sure to get others out to vote. You do not want the left to gain power right now as they are fucking insane and are going to get worse.

100% of CNN's voter panel said they feel better about Trump after Comey's testimony.

Thanks for proving you’re a paid shill.

Russia considers itself the successor to the USSR, Russia glorifies and celebrates the USSR, Russia retains hostile schemes against it's neighbors. For all intents and purposes Russia is still the USSR.

Easy to spot the topics that worry the dnc, the threads fill up with d&c shareblue posts.

RUSSIA HACKED THE CNN

It is good feels watching normies not get suckered by the bullshit CNN reporter who is trying to get them not to like Trump. Notice how the reporter was trying to use the talking points of the retardocrats to sway their opinions. It backfired on his slimy ass.

Murdering whistle-blowers is less serious than a non existent Russian connection?

Finally, Drumpf is going down for the greatest scandal known to man. Getting two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got one.
alt-nazi-rethuglicans BTFO

Hold up, but I thought their negative sentiment was from their Clinton connection?
Why did they switch?

Has it just clicked that they've been taken for a ride by her?

Oh I thought it was CNN that said that.

(((deep state)))

Jews

JEWS
JEWS

Its pretty pathetic. Ever since the comey testimony they've flooded the board and increased the eggsodus nao posting megooka is an obvious psyop, lurk it sometime, they're incredibly transparent

The entire media is far left, they have a monopoly.

What is this music?

Glad you asked.

Kek'd.

mein freund, of course I'd ask. and thanks.

Shit lads I don't know how I didn't quote.

Funny you should use that wording, because "leftism" aka "modern liberalism" is best described as a mental illness desu. Think of leftism as being essentially schizophrenia, and all their behavior starts to make sense.
Doesn't that sound like a typical pasty-white numale or blue-haired feminist to you?

SURGE

I just listened to the whole thing. Again, thanks for sharing.
I'll use it for my wake up routine.

Kek, we are not worthy!

that thing in your gif. I've seen it before. what is it?

If you haven't already (I'm assuming you haven't, since you were unfamiliar with the song), you should watch Berserk and also read the manga

Sheeeit I forgot to mention, the 1997 version is the only one worth watching.

Wtf I'm a hillshill now

WTF I hate Drumpf now and love Endchan :^)

The Manga really is phenomenally good. Makes LOTR and company seem like a shallow, simplistic story for kids.

The only problem is that the Manga will very likely never be finished as Miura is like 50 years old and has spent the last 25-30 years writing and drawing what amounts to less than half of the story so far.

This. Also watched the 2010 Anime and the 1997 series is much better. And the new 2016 series just looks atrocious.

These digits.

How the fuck can he even claim this when the record shows that those reasons were true? He can fuck off.

He never will because if he does, that means he lied under oath, among all the other times, this one is too obvious to hide from. His ass gets tossed into prison hard.

(checked)
I've completely stopped reading the manga because of how goddamn slow it is. A chapter every 6 months or so, and each one just is 20 pages of literally nothing.
And yeah, the 2016-2017 anime is utter shit. Gif related.

i think we should be pushing this impeachment bullshit. accelerationism works for both sides. continue driving a wedge, polarizing and radicalizing the sides so we don't continue the slow boiling frog death spiral. time to kick things off or die a slow death.

lol no. I want to see some liberal tears. Civil War 2 will come anyways since liberals can't contain themselves.

*film

At least the CLANG shitposting was fun when the first episode dropped.

I haven't read Berserk in a few years now but I can believe that. Do you agree with:

?

Yeah, that describes the situation pretty accurately. The manga is only about 2/3 of the way done, and Miura is burned out from dedicating most of his life to it.

smh tbh. implying we don't go to war before that happens.

the whole point is to radicalize and polarize. that's why we should push impeachment among liberals. accelerationism works.

I don't understand. Surely that's an oxymoron?

No it doesn't. Look at Brazil, look at Rhodesia, look at South Africa. Look at the '94 AWB.
Accelerationism is a form of suicide.

Shitty analogy tbh.

The matters at hand are essentially different, and the demographics are different. USA is still 60 - 66% white. 75% - 80% white if you take out California. Rhodesia was what like 5% - 12% white? South Africa and Brazil suffered their declines because they refused to take action. Accelerationism forces action.

This isn't accelerationism for demographics - that's some "blanda up" cuck shit. Argentina is a good example of what happens when you don't take action and allow the people to suffer a slow death by demographics. This is accelerationism of politics. Force the people to take 1 side or the other so we can finally kick things off before it's too late.

Newsweek still exists? Huh, how about that.

Except it doesn't. We have have seen too many instances where it does not occur in white countries.There is a reason why the left has been pushing the removal of Trump only instead of targeting Pence as well. In the end I can't see why I should help out the left in any capacity. If one is ready to outright start putting them down then go for it and stop looking for people to do the work for you.

Also stop using nigger slang you fuckwit.

c'mon you guys, worse is better amairight?

I'm wondering what their source is for the (((surge))) in impeachment calls. Who is calling for it? Do they have statistical data? Or is it more "sources" saying that?

this is pic related tier tbh smh tbh fam

you're not helping the left out. trying impeachment is probably one of the worst moves they can make right now.

again this isn't about demographics. it's politics. accelerationism was literally one of the reasons to vote trump. get trump in and he'll push to the right while lefties resist by moving farther to the left. it polarizes and radicalizes society.

It's not an argument. It's a condemnation of your nigger-speak.

exactly it's not an argument. smh tbh.

Accelerationism is meme magic in the wrong direction. Never meme your enemies winning.

WHAT WILL THE NIGGERS DO WHEN THEY LEARN WE APPROPRIATED THEIR LANGUAGE??

SO
MUCH
HATRED
(I WANT)
TO
BE
HITLER

Is this the stupid text version of a "smug"?

Actually, nevermind. You're just retarded.

smh tbh

FASCIST
AS
MUSSOLINI

hownu.ru.exe

smdh tbqh fam

Remember, you're talking to people who have been convinced Obama taking $400,000 for a speech on Wall St. is not a bribe but wealth redistribution. There's no point in talking to people like this. War is the only solution.

SO
MANY
DAMNED
HEEBS
(I WANT)
TO
BE
QUITE
(LIKE)
HITLER
FASCIST
AS
MUSSOLINI

Filtering exists precisely for cases like this.
Thread un-derailed.

Kike Cernovich, so take it with a grain of salt. Could be big, though.

C. They're on his private server in his basement shitter.

or take it as a trial balloon on the masses reaction/interest that the 'tapes' may or may not exist. Trump should be taking the long game with those 'tapes' make releasing details ( like does the tapes exist or not ) as a condition after the Russian smokescreen drags on. After all its a completely different matter. He got Comey to out his memos and use it, to defend against something that may or may not exist. Genius

I have no doubt that you're a communist or some other special snowflake brand of leftfag.

Do not agree, Trump is an accelerator ( not actually acceleration-ism as a concept, which is how the left wants it used ) Trump plays full 10 frames of bowling by using 10 lanes and as many identical bowling ball to do so in the most time/cost/results. Where we/normal enjoy this taking half hour, Trump enjoys it just as much in 2 minutes.

Okay then, since you brought it up: California
Has all the bullshit in California sparked the fabled happening? NO. Years ago California was to be the white promised land, but now the state is dying.
Accelerationism is suicide.

Talk like a nigger; think like a nigger. Think like a nigger; be a nigger.

D. He wrote them on a pad of paper.
E. Mike Cernovich is a lying kike who's "sources" are all rumors he reads off cuckchan.

wut?

agreed.

They're calling themselves cucks because of MSM and the farce and they have no idea how internet savvy the children are. This is hugely ridiculous.

Is this real? This needs to be pushed if so.

Do you remember when they took all of those terms wrongly? Yes.

If only Reality Winner could have seen this message encouraging open-mindedness to non-degenerate thoughts.

They are STILL afraid of the wolfpack

I made my argument in a separate post to your point and then commented on your stupid niggerspeak in a separate post. The fact that it was a separate post should make it harder to conflate the two but then again you're either an idiot or acting like one on purpose.

You are helping them out because the person that takes his place will either be someone that is easier to fuck with and someone who aggravates the left less. That said, as many others have shown, there have been too many instances in which accelerationism has not worked. You are literally trying to help your enemies win and have your fallback plan be a possible reaction that you hope not only occurs but swings in your direction. That's terrible planning.

They posted it and then deleted it when they were made fun of. I do wish we went deeper into looking into these people since their logo was taken from overseas company.

Your anglo kind died to our work and it will not cease. It doesn't matter what you believer your new tragedy is.

Sea Wolves will be forever Germanic and bust the Anglos.

Today is Poland.

I told you faggots months ago, my woman is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

You want to set this up nobody is set up for this. Really don't want to see the sorties live.

They don't want to see the footage I tried when I tried to pass that last reply. Kikes. They don't want to see what a military family looks like.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Are you okay?

Fuck off, trump destroyed his own momentum by not pursing campaign promises.

A kike staring. This isn't for favor.

I doubt user did anything.

They're just looking for some non-anons that didn't see action or Ace Combat.

I'm going back because it is my nature. When you see beyond the kikery.

You have six months before I'm home again.

Reported for being a schizo kike shitposter.

Cernovich tries so hard to be a Jones wanna be. By that, I mean he feeds into the fake rights bullshit, he's not a nationalist, he denies race realism and has kids with a fucking persian. How long until Cernovich becomes a radical muslim himself?

You're not an American or anything. Not even a Kike.

Being an agent of the Third Reich will always be better than a faggot that will never have their mind together.

Tell Hitler why you sat on the side so long.

The left will never understand keeping one's nation.

I wonder why Hitler hated kikes.

His sources are in Israeli Intelligence.

We are very white and kike killers.

A load of kikes trying to abuse white music and life.

These fucking bots.

96ef52

A kike will never understand.

The kike is just waiting for an OY VEY option.

happened.

Nobody wants kikes here.

Become familiar.

Oy vey react

Did you do anything? You .look like a kike that isn't even close to America and far from a farmer.

Whrere do you think you are?

I know the blocks breyond these faggots. How will we ever show them.

No More Tears

It appears someone doesn't want us to discuss this. Wanna know who?

UP ON CRIPPLE CREEK

No reason to listen to kikes.This is bigger than you.

This is tghe Band, not some kike garbage.

This shit is pretty old, I believe it was during the primaries. There was a big shitstorm of lulz surrounding it.

Not a load of kikes. We play it al and hit it properly.

Where are you from?

Another Euro with no skin toward America.

It seemed vaguely familiar. Too good to be true, almost.

Vaguely?

Do you feel in charge?

Wew

Nice try.

Have to feel bad about the lost kid.

This is all about normalfags swinging their trash around.

This slav thinks it's me or can be close with me.

haha theres a bot in this thread thats gone nuts

oy vey shut it down

I'm suppose to save a slav from dooing itg all day.

It's Marilyn Manson now. You want it you are not the ones to try to find the MAGIC

Meanwhile the tax plan and bundled healthcare reform will pass with not even a single peep.
Have fun crying for eternity, kikes.

If you're not a Polack it doesn't matter/.

Hmmm

Fuck thias faggot. As a hugely Germanic American we are doing it for Poland.

Blow your mind.

You saw them pretend.

Is this some butthurt endkike or something?

*sigh* we're all dead…

Looks like a bot.
Or some goon, I'm not really sure.

very nice

Its another Holla Forums raid, they're doing the same spam threads as they made a couple of days ago.

adorable…

Kikes will never be nothing but skin

You faggots will fall into the same hole

I doubt a single of you have done a time with below the sea.

The wolves of the atlantic are still with us.

Anme faces are not Germanic. Going to sink everything.

Kike wannabe whe we live with the women.

Why am I full of cunts behind?

greetings, bot.
How are your overlods?

THREE SCOOPS

That kike even has memes that say "super bad based" on them, I've seen him try to post them. They're so desperate for recruits they're sending guys here without even a basic crash course on how to blend in and shill correctly.

They've thrown away trying to fit in and want to alter the board to fit them. They are this stupid.

Dubba dubbs confirm your boundless knowledge, brother.

Saved.

saved

Found him.

STEVE KING 2020

I've been innawoods for the past week, did this Comey bullshit pan out like the fake news said it would or was it more of nothing?

the entire media is the far left's leadership.
Pelosi and Maxine Waters sure as fuck aren't the ones setting the agenda/narrative.

so Comey can "recreate" fabricate the memos to suit whatever future narratives the anti-trump faggots want.

Steve King could be the leader we deserved if only he could take hold of what he already knows.

Just like how they always miraculously uncover documents about muh gorgillion holohoax stories. Didn't they trot a new one out recenty? Supposedly it was some kikes that were writing using invisible magic jew ink (their piss) to pass messages?

Fucking ridiculous

The most serious scandal is the involvement of the State Department and Communist China.

More fake news from the lying press? Megooka/endkike/ /polk/ike shills trying to derail the thread?
Who could have foreseen this?

BTFO again, faggot.

Or this one

watching u faggots brag about how proud you are to support king kike and his zionist cabal is truly hilarious. then you call everyone who points out the truth a kike. lol true kike projection.

literally neck yourself you stupid nigger

pic related is literally you with that fucking LARP post
>>>/gaschamber/

Didn't moveon start because of that blowjob?

It is worth noting that these are Trump voters.